Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

MA may be going to town but Tommy looked to me like he was going in his bedpan. That expression on his face read to me like "Oof, sure wish I hadn't eaten all that cheese."

Annnnd now I can’t unsee a thought bubble containing that above Thomas’s head 😂

By the time this story is over no one will be paying for their crimes except Dr. Wayne Shady, the black dude. Granted he did enact the switch and put a dead baby in Hope’s arms, but Flo is a dead to rights paid co-conspirator and Thomas an accessory after the fact and guilty of at least reckless endangerment and disregard of human life regarding Emma. It would crack me up if Dr. Shady rolled up with a ‘Cheerio! ‘ having skating across the pond due to his connections and has immunity and coming to recollect his $50K back from Flo because she failed. Of course if Reese is dumb enough to set foot on LA he’ll end up a dead man, but the man is stupid and greedy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Katie:  Thomas, has never paid for anything he's done.

Me:  The majority of the characters on this show have never paid for anything they have done.

Liam:  Blah, blah, blah.

Me:  Leave the tough guy act to your father, he's better at it and more believable.

Speaking of Bill, why wasn't he on today?  Bill should be on everyday.  He's the only character I look forward to seeing.

• Love 13

Watching Thomas work Ridge was disgusting.  Ridge knows that Thomas killed Emma.  He just wants his son to lie to him to give him an excuse to continue bullying Brooke.  Like Father, like son.

Thomas is soooooo very eager to 'get back to his life'.  What life is that, Tommy Choo-Choo?  A life of rape, murder and child abuse?  Why isn't he being charged with anything?  He admitted to lying to Hope about Beth.  Doesn't that make him an accessory to fraud?

I don't understand why Liam doesn't pack his family up and go to his father's house.  He KNOWS that Thomas is going to pick up Douglas and go after Hope the second he's sprung from the hospital.  Liam, Hope and Beth will be safe at Spencer's place.

I hope that releasing Thomas from the hospital doesn't mean that we'll be released from Hot Doctor VI.  I'm sure Brooke is going to need some medical attention soon, especially if Bell is determined to bore us with Batie.

• Love 12

Yes, Liam does need to move his family out of that dark, depressing cabin on Brooke’s property. And by the way, since Brooke owns that house, she can tell Ridge that Tom will have to go somewhere else to recover from his well deserved fall off of the cliff. He can go to a hotel, Steffy’s house (how ironic would that be?) or his mom’s house wherever that might be since she hasn’t shown up at the hospital nor has his sister! Nor has anyone even mentioned either of those family members. This is so damn stupid. Tom is unconscious in the hospital but we won’t call his mother or his sister. Liam and Hope? Move far away from your dysfunctional family right now!!

Oops, forgot to add that Brooke needs to trim her hair. We all loved it short and sleek. DO NOT LET IT GROW OUT AGAIN. It’s not flattering to you, honey.

• Love 9

Maybe Lurch was able to fly, at least or a little while, and that’s why he’s being released from the hospital, in a couple of “hours”.   

Between Bill, Justin, Liam, and Det Sanchez, if Lurch is escaping do justice, I’m going to change his name to Houdini.  

Donna, its not up to Brooke if they are going to get past it. It’s up to Ridge. 

Liam, if you are worried about Lurch and are too cheap to get a place of your own, than move in with your father. Easy peasy lemon squeeze.  But that’s to obvious.

Help me daddy, help me!  Lurch is crying like a little boy. Even if he admits to running Emma off the road, Ridge will cover.  We now will gets months of Lurch and Ridge vs Logans and Spencers. 

• Love 5

Wonder if William deVry gets paid royalties for having his picture as Stormie appear on the B&B set?

Again, the inept detective should not have been questioning Thomas in front of an audience. And maybe not have told Thomas and Ridge that Flo had ratted him out--or tried to. Does he want them to put a hit out on Flo?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I don't understand why Liam doesn't pack his family up and go to his father's house.  He KNOWS that Thomas is going to pick up Douglas and go after Hope the second he's sprung from the hospital.  Liam, Hope and Beth will be safe at Spencer's place.

I hope that releasing Thomas from the hospital doesn't mean that we'll be released from Hot Doctor VI.  

To be fair we do rake Ridge over the coals for living at Eric’s house for so long. He didn’t even bother with a house, just had a getaway loft for sexy times. 

However, it would be nice to flip it to where Bill has a full house and patriarchs a bit. I want to see him seriously mend fences with Hope 1:1. Imagine one night he finds her awake in the living room checking doors and windows and he’s dead serious saying that no one and nothing will ever hurt her or Beth ever again if he has anything to do with it. She’s his family now, not just Beth’s mother or Liam’s wife but family in her own right. Hope is a little calmed by this even as both think it's weird they’re bonding.

Now having said this, Taylor did just walk in and pick up a gun and shoot Bill in the back and walk out with nary a security camera or witness to place her there so the Marones do have access to the place via Taylor’s whims. Hopefully Bill upgraded and walled up any secret passageways and has everything on separate power sources so that nothing slips through the net again.

36 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if William deVry gets paid royalties for having his picture as Stormie appear on the B&B set?

It’s probably a ‘lease’ on using his likeness in photo form for a period of time that they can renew since you never know when he’d come back from the dead as a recast 😂 But anytime they use clips from old episodes for flashbacks you betcha he’s getting some change.

BTW has Eric even been to see his grandson who was near death after his beloved Brooke pushed him over a cliff? The actor is on the show and they couldn’t have him see Thomas? Or be a sounding board for Ridge? If you’re gonna show the generation of Forrester men rallying to help Thomas then have them all there for Pete’s sake.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

Great idea to have Hope, Liam and Beth move in with Bill. I'm sure there some BS reason as to why they can't. They can't "uproot" Beth one more time while she and Hope are bonding. /eyeroll.

I believe the night that Taylor shot Bill, that his security system and cameras were all down due to high winds. Still, what difference does it make? All of those folks never lock their doors anyway or bother to look first before answering a knock. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I think they have deliberately kept the aftermath of Thomas's fall insular, and for very particular reasons. If the whole family was there, then the focus wouldn't have been on Brooke, and what she did. It would have been watered down, with a lot of questions and opinions; Ridge's melodrama wouldn't have been the prevalent theme, and he would have looked less like a mob boss who was deciding if he should put a hit out on his wife.

Thomas doesn't have anyone but his dad? Does that mean Taylor is out? I hope not, because I want her to understand what she set in motion. I know she is a victim too, but she couldn't wait to buy a baby for her daughter in the hopes that it would compel Liam to return to Cliff House and his real family. And what about Eric? Eric has forgiven Ridge so much over the years, I am sure he would forgive this of Thomas too. 

Does it make me a bad person if I say that all I could think about during the Logan Girls and Liam scenes, is that he is one man that hasn't fucked any, or all, of them? I will admit that I am getting some creepy vibes with Liam and Brooke. I have no problem with them hooking up to catch Thomas, but please, for all that is holy, do not let them catch anything else.

Brooke needs to tell Thomas to go live with his grandfather. Eric has plenty of room now that Flo and Shauna are gone, and there is always the guest house. 

So it appears the only person who is going to pay is Flo. I don't consider losing your jobs any type of consequence. What is going on with that thieving doctor? 

I did not feel sorry for Ridge when he lost his ability to draw because it was his own damn fault.  He found out Brooke and Bill were getting married in Abu Dhabi and flew halfway around the world to stop the wedding.  Ridge interrupted the ceremony and dragged Brooke away against her will.  He hijacked Bill's helicopter and buckled Brooke in against her will.  When Bill saw that Brooke was strapped in and Ridge wasn't, he called Justin, who was flying the helicopter, to dump Ridge out of the open door.  Ridge dropped into the ocean and was found by locals.  He did have a minor head injury and temporarily lost his ability to draw.  It was his own fault.  Had he not flown thousands of miles to stop Brooks wedding, kidnapped her and stolen Bill's helicopter, Ridge would not have had his sorry ass dropped into the ocean.

As a die hard Brooke supporter, I am well aware of what transpired in Abu Dhabi. Ridge was wrong on all counts; just like he has been all the other times he interfered with Brooke's happiness. But Bill went too far. I know he told Justin to "cool him off", and only meant a short fall, but that is why you don't play those kind of games with people's lives. I despise Ridge, but I don't wish death or physical harm to him or anyone else. And I am not talking about a good slap, or a meaningful kick to the groin; I am talking about permanent lose of abilities. And, at the end of the day, we all need our lively hoods. Of course Ridge would have been just fine financially, but to loose a god given talent is something that can never be replaced. So, no, I couldn't get on board with what Bill did, anymore than I was on board for Ridge's retaliation in LA. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I like the idea of Thomas moving into Eric’s guesthouse. It would help Eric and Quinn to continue to be part of the story. Eric could become more of a mentor to Thomas and help try to turn his grandson around. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Watching Thomas work Ridge was disgusting.  Ridge knows that Thomas killed Emma.  He just wants his son to lie to him to give him an excuse to continue bullying Brooke.  Like Father, like son.

I enjoyed watching it.  I didn't like the turn the writers took with Thomas after Phoebe died, and he blew up Rick's car, but, in a way, Thomas is the son Ridge deserves.  Of course, I have pretty much despised Ridge since day one.  At least when RM played Ridge, he had a certain amount of warmth and charm.  Now he doesn't even have that.

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I think they have deliberately kept the aftermath of Thomas's fall insular, and for very particular reasons. If the whole family was there, then the focus wouldn't have been on Brooke, and what she did. It would have been watered down, with a lot of questions and opinions; Ridge's melodrama wouldn't have been the prevalent theme, and he would have looked less like a mob boss who was deciding if he should put a hit out on his wife.

Thomas doesn't have anyone but his dad? Does that mean Taylor is out? I hope not, because I want her to understand what she set in motion. I know she is a victim too, but she couldn't wait to buy a baby for her daughter in the hopes that it would compel Liam to return to Cliff House and his real family. And what about Eric? Eric has forgiven Ridge so much over the years, I am sure he would forgive this of Thomas too. 

Brad Bell doesn't care about the character of Taylor.  He only brings her around to initiate things.  That's why he had Taylor shoot Bill, and buy Phoebe/Beth, then go MIA.

If the writers wanted to have someone steal Liam and Hope's baby, there was no reason to involve Taylor, Steffy, or Thomas, kill Emma, have the never ending conversations with Flo, Zoe, and Xander, have Flo related to Hope, etc.  It was written this way to try and maximize the damage, but now the writers don't really want to deal with the fall out.

• Love 7

Is Thomas the Amazing Rubber Boy? He falls off a high cliff onto what looked like packed sand but came out of it unscathed. No internal injuries, no broken bones, not even bruises. Wow. Back in the day, he could have been a headliner at the circus.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Does it make me a bad person if I say that all I could think about during the Logan Girls and Liam scenes, is that he is one man that hasn't fucked any, or all, of them? I will admit that I am getting some creepy vibes with Liam and Brooke.

All I could think was, Liam is an honorary Logan Sister! Gabba Gabba Hey! He is such a girl most of the time anyway. I loved him with them. And isn't Liam the only male in a starring role who hasn't boinked Brooke?

Can someone tell me, is that Dogvomit Chow as psycho Thomas' doctor?

• Love 3

So I'm still behind and the last episode I saw was Wednesday's but it was a great one so I'm recapping it.

We open at FC where Bill and Brooke are still discussing recent events and it is just so good to see them together. Not together together, but you know what I mean.

Bill: "Forrester can be pretty dense, but he has to know that you didn't want to intentionally hurt Thomas. Me, on the other hand..." I have missed you so much, $ Bill (and DD).

Brooke scoffs at that: "He could have died, Bill."

Bill, sarcastic: "Oh, gee, that would have been a real loss." He turns serious again as he looks at her. "But I'm glad that you don't have to live with that." He knows that whether Thomas deserved it or not (which he DID), Brooke is soft-hearted and compassionate and would be in agony if he had died.

Brooke: "I don't think Ridge is ever gonna be able to forgive me for that. I mean, I know what it must have looked like. I was running at Thomas. I thought that he was attacking my daughter, but Hope said that he was just apologizing." Hope was being an idiot then.

Bill snaps: "So what? You see a lunatic with his hands on your daughter on the edge of a cliff, and you've got to act. Fast." Damn skippy!

Brooke: "Ridge doesn't see him that way. He doesn't see any of this the way that I do." Because Ridge is fucking clueless.

We cut over to the jail where Ridge is still confronting Flo and sneering that everyone who hurt Hope and Liam was "gonna pay." Um, does that include Thomas, Ridge?

Flo acknowledges this and says she isn't expecting forgiveness. She tries to trot out the same tired excuse about not knowing what Reese did and Ridge is having NONE of it, which I wouldn't either. 

Case in point, he cuts her off, telling her: "You did know that Beth wasn't your child and you signed adoption papers." He adds, "You stole a baby. Twice. Once from Hope and once from Steffy." He's not wrong here.

Back at FC, Bill is shaking his head: "Unbelievable. Ridge blames you."

Brooke sighs: "Yeah. He thinks I reacted the way I did because I hate his son." And who wouldn't hate him, after what he's done? But Brooke doesn't hate him. She just hates what he's done.

Bill: "Well, then he doesn't know you at all." There's a look between them. "Or he doesn't know Thomas." As the saying goes, there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Brooke: "Well, he still sees Thomas as a little boy. He doesn't see him as a man that would do anything to get my daughter to marry him." I don't think he saw him as a little boy after he raped Caroline.

Bill: "And I'm sure he's really playing up the helpless sympathy card, laying in that hospital bed." Yep.

Brooke agrees, adding: "I don't feel sorry for him, Bill. And I certainly am not going to thank him for showing me mercy. Not after what he did to our children." Nor should she ever.

There's a quick cut to Dr. Hottie examining Thomas and Thomas whining about his headache.

EDp85maXUAEDA2V.jpg

The doctor says he'll have one for a while, along with the usual aches and pains one has from falling off a cliff.

Thomas: "I'm just happy to be alive." That makes you and Ridge. 

Dr. H: "You should be, Thomas. You survived a hell of a fall. This could have been an extremely tragic accident."

We saw Thomas flashing back to that moment, which is pretty epic.

EDp9zm3XkAMrbKU.jpg

Also, I've refrained until now from saying anything, but people knocked unconscious do not, I repeat, do not have immediate, much less total, recall of what transpired before they were knocked unconscious. It's physically impossible. Even for a mild concussion, it can take 7-10 days to get one's memory back. And Thomas was unconscious for several hours, if not days.

Back at the jail, Ridge tells her that Thomas made a bad decision (A bad decision, Ridge? As in one? I'm SMH here), keeping the secret, but apparently that's all fine and well because he didn't steal Beth. Yet.

Flo: "But he didn't want Hope to have her back. Look, Ridge... I know that Thomas is your son, and you care about him, obviously, but... Thomas isn't just a bystander in all of this. He married Hope, and he knew the truth, and he chose not to tell her. And he threatened to destroy our lives in anyone wanted to tell her the truth. And after what happened to Emma, I mean..."

EDtpllBU0AAl1kj.jpg

Ridge feigns surprise and CTFO, Ridge. 

Flo gives him a chilling look: "There are a lot of people who think that Thomas is responsible for Emma's death." 

Back at FC, Bill, disgusted, tells Brooke that Thomas is using his weakened state to tug at their heartstrings. He scoffs: "So freakin' transparent."

Brooke: "It didn't work on Hope, thank God. But I could see it had a huge impact on Ridge."

Bill: "Yeah, of course it did. Conned by his own kid, yet again."

Brooke: "Thomas is his son. I can see why he would want to see the best in him. I get it! But I can't! Not after what he did to Hope and Liam. It was cruel and it was calculated. And there's no way I'm going to apologize for misjudging him because I didn't! Ridge is the one who should open his eyes and see things clearly." Amen, sister!

Bill scoffs again: "Maybe his ears aren't working, either. You've told him what happened, and he wants you to apologize?" You can tell it makes Bill sick to think of Ridge wanting Brooke to grovel to that psychopath.

Brooke snaps at this: "Yes, he wants me to thank Thomas for not accusing me of attempted murder. Really? I -- I'm not a criminal! Thomas is the one acting like a criminal.

Bill: "Wow, and I guess this fall didn't have any impact on him, either, if he's still trying to make inroads with Hope." Not a chance.

Brooke, the anger and fear in her face and voice: "It was frightening. You should have heard the things that was saying, how much he still loves her, how he hopes that she can forgive him one day..."

Bill takes this in, his expression deadly: "My nephew and granddaughter were only part of his plan. There is something seriously wrong with Thomas, Brooke, and if Ridge can't see that, there's something wrong with him. Thomas is a sociopath." $ Bill, telling it like it is since 2009.

Brooke: "Hope and Liam, they are so happy right now. They have their lives back on track, they're raising Beth. The last thing they need is to think about Thomas."

Bill assures her: "You leave him to me." They share another long look, then he moves as if to leave but stops as Brooke comes closer.

Brooke: "Wait. Bill... I'm not asking you to do anything." Her hands stop just short of touching him and you can tell how badly she wants to and how much he wants her to.

And the chemistry in that bit of respectful distance between them is as strong as it ever was.

Bill, his voice husky as he moves away, out of the danger zone where she is concerned, says: "Well, somebody has to do something." He leaves the office, leaving Brooke to her thoughts.

Back at the jail cell, Ridge and Flo are still sparring.

Ridge: "You are in no position to make accusations against anyone." Her being guilty doesn't make Thomas any less culpable. 

Flo: "I'm just telling you this because Thomas is your son, and I think that you need to know."

Ridge: I need to know what? What do I need to know? You think you have something to tell me that I don't know already? What could you possibly say? You lie the moment you open your mouth. From the day you got here, you lie. That's all you do!"

The guard shouts a warning. 

Ridge lowers his voice and apologizes to the guard. 

Flo: "I think Thomas did more than lie to keep this secret."

EDtpllBUYAAuR7i.jpg

Ridge denies it. 

Flo: "Maybe you just don't know that side of him. I mean, you're his dad. Why would you see that side of him? But, if you did, you would understand why I kept quiet."

Ridge: "Okay, I'm sorry for interrupting you. So, what is it, exactly? Thomas is responsible for everything? He's responsible for Emma's death, for all your lies? What is it?"

Flo: "He let Hope believe that her baby was dead so that she would marry him. He was so obsessed with her that nothing else mattered, not even his own son! And what do you think someone like that would do if someone got in their way of getting what they want?" She gives him a long look and I loathe Flo for her dirty deeds that helped keep Hope and Liam from their child, but I could be attempted to applaud her for one tiny second for telling Ridge the lowdown on his shady, psychotic son.  She continues: "Because that's exactly what Emma was trying to do, and look what happened to her. She ended up dead. I think your son has some serious issues, Ridge. And I think that he's guilty of a very serious crime."

EDtpllBVUAAl0_N.jpg

He just sits there, saying nothing. Because what can he say?

EDqAFYeXsAA-nAJ.jpg

Flo has had enough of this and gets to her feet: "We're done. Guard, I'm ready." She glares at him as she is led away.

Katie arrives at FC and Brooke fills her in on being at odds with Ridge over Thomas.

Katie is appalled at Ridge's demand that she apologize to Thomas and thank him for not telling the police how she defended Hope against him. 

Brooke says they've never been so far apart and while she didn't want to fight with Ridge over Thomas, she doesn't trust him and doesn't want him getting away with what he's done. 

Brooke: "He has to learn a lesson."

About that, Brooke...

Bill struts into Thomas' hospital room, looking every inch like the proverbial cat with the canary.

Bill: "Ah! There's our bright-eyed boy! How's the boo-boo?" 

EDqAgRRWsAUhpTh.jpg

Thomas, feigning confusion, fake-weakly asks: "Bill?"

Bill just grins: "You recognize me! That's good. You're doing fine." 

Thomas, realizing Bill isn't going to fall for any "poor widdle patient" antics, asks, warily: "What do you want?"

Bill: "Your full attention." His grin vanishes. "What you did to my granddaughter, her family, my family... it upsets me. The way you treated my nephew, stealing Hope from Liam... you know, I've been working on myself. Number-one priority -- keep the temper in check. Everyone says I should do that, and they're right. They're right. And I've made progress. Now, normally, I would have walked in here and choked you out." He just slays me with how casual he is about it. "Now, I still could, and God knows you deserve it. But I'm not gonna do that, and I am so proud of myself!" He's back to smiling again but it's a cobra's smile.

EDqPHjgU8AAFwpj.jpg

He continues: "But, on the other hand.. I'll be damned if I can let this go. That's what you'd like, right? Just gonna smooth it over, sweep it under the rug... apologize for your mistake and move on? A mistake, right? I mean, that is what you want to call it. " Of course it is. He gets closer to Thomas' bed, instructing: "Just blink once for yes, twice for no. Never mind. Just keep lying there, looking stupid. Well, this mistake is going to have consequences. And that's not a concept you're entirely familiar with. And I can't wait to teach you how it works."

I have a feeling Thomas has never been read for filth quite like this before and it is marvelous. I was equal parts laughing and saying "dayummmm."

Thomas: "Are you threatening me?" Bill doesn't threaten, Tommy.

Bill: "Threatening you?" He laughs. "If I was threatening you, you wouldn't have to ask. But, you know, there you go. You see how easy it is for these things to get misinterpreted. Like when Brooke saw you on the edge of the cliff with your hands on her daughter. Now, if Hope really had nothing to fear from you, then you have nothing to fear from me." 

Thomas, feeling very uncomfortable now and too bad, so sad, the piper has arrived and wants payment: "I'm supposed to be resting." And what a whiner!

Bill fires back: "And Hope was supposed to be a mother, and Liam and Hope were supposed to be parents."

EDzO7lEWkAAgkY-.jpg

Thomas almost shrugs here: "I didn't steal their baby from them." Apparently, he DOES have a death wish.

Bill: "You did everything you could to make sure she wouldn't get her back, didn't you? So, as far as I'm concerned, it's the same difference. I mean, I understand how you can fixated on something and lose perspective, but you--" He stops and laughs again, very sardonically, "I mean, you took this to a whole nother level. You keep a baby from its mother, you let parents and their families mourn the loss of a child that you know full well is alive? Well, my man, that's just a whole nother level of sick." Bill is disgusted and horrified by what he sees in front of him and you can tell it's taking every ounce of self-control for him not to rip his throat out.

EDqDbtfXsAEim4o.jpg

Thomas: "Look, Bill, I don't expect forgiveness, but I apologized to Hope." Don't say, "Look, Bill." EVER. And your apology is as empty as your soul.

Bill: "Yeah, I know what you did, you twisted freak. You laid it on thick, your poured it out your black heart. Well, nobody's buying it. No, that's not entirely true. Ridge, he's going with it, but he has to. Otherwise, he has to admit to himself that his firstborn son is an obsessive lunatic, a complete loser. Now, I know you didn't start this deception, but you didn't do anything to bring it to an end, either. Reese and Flo? Jail. Zoe and Xander?  Fired from Forrester. Everybody is paying a price, but here's Tommy the Choo-Choo. 'I think I can get away it. I think I can get away it.' All wrapped up in his father's ignorance and his own lame excuses. I talked to Brooke. And Ridge is actually defending you. Well, you can't defend the indefensible. And I'm gonna make sure that you pay for what you've done." If anybody can, he can and he will. I'd bet on it.

And I love that Thomas has to lie there and take the verbal asskicking he's been long overdue for.

EDqBu7NWsAIhoUp.jpg

Ridge charges in then: "Spencer! There's no need for you to be here. What is this?"

Bill: "Your son stuck a knife through the heart of my family. You don't think I should object to that, Ridge?"

Ridge: "Not while he's in a hospital bed, no." Ridiculous.

EDqEMNnXsAAh4kl.jpg

Bill: "I grieved the loss of my granddaughter. My entire family grieved her loss."

Ridge: "And you should be angry, at Buckingham, at Flo, but not my son." Ridge, have you lost what little mind you have left?

Bill: "Buckingham and Flo have been arrested. They're paying a price, and he's gonna have to do the same."

Ridge: "That's completely different. He kept a secret, that's all he did."

Bill: "That's the only thing he cared about, was keeping the secret. Are you kidding me? You see, this is what you do. It's what you do every time your kid screws up. You give him a blankie and a ba-ba and you coddle him." Exactly.

EDpveAIXYAEY7hq.jpg

Thomas: "Look, I can explain." Shut up and let the adults talk, junior.

Ridge cuts him off: "Let me handle it."

Bill sneers: "Yeah, let daddy handle it. You just sit there and suck your thumb. But, you know what... you can't protect him this time. I've been talking to Justin. Seems there might be a connection between Thomas and Emma's death. Now, if that proves to be true... well, he's gonna have a lot bigger problems on his hand than just keeping a secret." He lets that dangle in the air for a moment while Thomas is wishing he had a bedpan beneath him right now.

EDqFfBSXoAMFT-o.jpg

Ridge: "That is a very serious accusation, Bill."

EDpveAZXkAEtjK-.jpg

Bill: "One I don't take lightly. Now, come on, Forrester, you know me. I don't bluff, and I don't blink."

Ridge: "Yeah. You can go now."

Bill holds his ground: "And your mea culpa isn't gonna do jack-"

Ridge barks: "I said get out! That's enough!"

Bill gestures at Thomas: "I'm gonna make sure that you rot!"

Dr. H runs into the room: "What the hell is going on in here? Mr. Forrester, I can hear you out in the hall."

Ridge snits: "He shouldn't be here."

Dr. H: "Your son suffered a serious head injury! He needs rest and quiet." He can get that in a nice prison cell.

Bill turns conciliatory: "Yeah, you know what, Doc, you're absolutely right. You know, Ridge...Ridge got out of control, started yelling. This poor kid here, he has a headache (and Bill is so wanting to use air quotes here). Listen to the doc, get your rest. And I'm gonna give you another piece of advice. Well, really, it's more a dose of reality. Daddy can't save you from this one. Daddy can't save you from this or from me. Justice will be done. I'm gonna see to it."

EDq8Mx8X4AARt0J.jpg

He walks out of the hospital room with Ridge at his heels. 

Bill: "You're not doing your son any favors protecting him, Ridge. He's got to learn a lesson. He's got to pay for what he's done. To Liam, to Hope, to Steffy..."

Ridge, so quiet now, concedes: "I know. Bill, I'm worried about him. And not just because of this fall, but because of the decisions he's made."

Bill covers his surprise at hearing this: "Well, I'm glad that we agree. He's got to pay for the crime." And there's just the slightest hint of sympathy in his voice as they talk, father to father.

Ridge: "What is the crime? He kept a secret. It's awful, but he's trying to make amends." But even Ridge doesn't sound convinced.

Bill calls him out on that: "Oh, come on, Ridge, you believe him? You know, I don't know what's worse, Thomas and his heinous manipulations, or you having raised this poor excuse of a man."

And the moment of understanding between them is gone.

Ridge: "There it is. My son almost died."

Bill fires back: "Because of his own actions, the same actions that are gonna land him in jail. Now, keeping a secret was one thing. Being responsible for a death is something else. And if the police find the evidence linking Thomas to Emma's death, he's going away and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it." 

He stalks off, leaving Ridge standing there, his world, his house of sand, crumbling around him. And I feel not one smidgen of sympathy for him.

EDqHNYWWwAANLy_.jpg

It was criminal, having $ Bill be absent from this storyline for so long but he (and DD) are making up for that in spades. 

ETA: Bonus Brill scene. And just look at the easy way they are able to talk to each other. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 10

Wow!  Is that Ridge or did Bill take over his mind and body. Ridge actually told Lurch he was a despicable human being and was ashamed to be his father. Another WOW!  Though Ridge forgets that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  But in the end, Ridge will do all he can to protect Lurch. As far as the GPS is concerned, even though Lurch deleted the history, I’m pretty sure there are ways to recover the car’s GPS history that may be stored on the cloud.  

Ping Pong Ball and Raggedy making love and all’s wright in LA. 

Reunited, and it feels so good 

Reunited, cause we understood 

There’s one perfect fit

And, sugar, this one is it. 

• Love 3

^^^Heh, I was going to go with "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." (The Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell version, of course. ☺)

Oh boo hoo, Tommy Choo-Choo.

Well, well, well. Hope and Liam committing adultery. Technically. I still say their annulment should be null and void because it was based on a premise proven false by virtue of Beth's existence.

So after everything Tom did, it wasn't a brain tumor, it wasn't steroids or other drugs, it was just grief after Caroline's death? He all but destroyed several people's lives because he had a sad? What about Hope's grief? What about the grief Steffy is now suffering? Give me a major effing break.

Have to admit, MA brought it today. Don't know if I want him to win an Emmy though.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I have a feeling Thomas has never been read for filth quite like this before and it is marvelous. I was equal parts laughing and saying "dayummmm."

He really hasn't. Not for nearly killing Rick and not for the Boinkberry lie.

Although, funny thing is I did come across the scene where Taylor read Stephanie for filth for dragging Thomas into that and Thomas was trying to tell her that it wasn't right for him to keep those shares and in true Taylor Hayes fashion, it was obvious that she was more pissed that Ridge went back to Brooke than she was that Thomas lied. Even then, she wanted to stick it to Stephanie and Ridge. It's no wonder her brats became the trashbags they are.

I did watch live today since I was off, and wow was I surprised that Ridge actually chewed his ass out considering he assumed Brooke tried to kill him. Even more shocking is he didn't bring up Steffy's pain once in the entire episode. I dunno how much of that is gonna stick but 

I made the joke that Thomas would try to pull the whole "you spoiled me too much" shit on Ridge like Ridge did with Eric about Quinn and oh boy whaddyaknow? He actually went there, saying how he did it for Dad to be proud of him for pushing Liam with Steffy. But hey kudos for not pulling the word and torn "You left us for Brooke" card out. 😐

28 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Well, well, well. Hope and Liam committing adultery. Technically. I still say their annulment should be null and void because it was based on a premise proven false by virtue of Beth's existence.

Agreed. 

Showing how far they've come, I did like how Hope was somewhat owning how she pushed him towards Steffy. Hope can ask about Steffy still having feelings but she doesn't come across as the insecure girl of yore.

• Love 11

The Ridge and Thomas scenes today were surprisingly well done and well acted.

So Lope already forgot that he was banging What's Her Face just 2 short weeks ago?

I'm thisclose to reaching my limit on Brooke/Logan Girls (which apparently includes Liam)/Bill conversations about "Not pushing Thomas off the cliff on purpose, but if I did he deserved it".

Edited by nasir jones
  • Love 7

As much as I despise the characters of Ridge and Tom, I have to admit that they both brought their A-game to today’s show. Of course, they’ll revert to be classA assholes next Monday but for today, I have to give credit where it’s due. Dare we hope that Hope got pregnant from today’s love in the afternoon with Liam?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Dare we hope that Hope got pregnant from today’s love in the afternoon with Liam?

Oh GOD no! I'm happy for Lope but they need to settle into the family they were robbed of for at least six months before being given more babies. It does seem like Hope won't be roped into ThomAss' lunacy anymore, which is a step forward.

• Love 4

Have Steffy or Taylor visited their son? 

Right? Even Bill--who doesn't qualify as friend or family*--made an appearance but Steffy and Taylor are nowhere to be seen. Even though many days have passed apparently, I guess we're supposed to assume Ridge hasn't called them yet so they have no idea Thomas almost died. It's ridiculous.

*Though I guess Thomas is sorta Will's cousin? Let's see, Brooke is Tom's stepmother and Will is Brooke's nephew. Since Bill is Will's father that make's him Tommy's step-uncle? Ow, my head hurts!

they need to settle into the family they were robbed of for at least six months before being given more babies.

There's no time! Steffy is likely to be knocked up from Night of Molly so Hope has to have another baby in the stakes too. Can't let Steffy get the baby advantage again!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I think this story would play better if it were Ridge and RJ.  Not the conflict with Brooke, or RJ being involved with Hope, cause ick, but the you were never there for me I was neglected nonsense.  Not that that would excuse anything, but it would be more believable with RJ.

No matter how many times Brad Bell and the writers try to rewrite history, I am not buying it.  Thomas, Steffy, and Phoebe had a happy and stable childhood.  Ridge and Taylor were happily married with their children until Taylor died the second time.  When Taylor returned from the dead the second time, Ridge and Brooke had supposedly been happily married for years raising Thomas, Steffy, Phoebe, Hope, and RJ.  RJ was still a toddler when that happened.  Thomas, Steffy, and Phoebe were in their late teens, and Ridge and Eric were telling Thomas he needed to go to college.  They were never abandoned by Ridge as children.

RJ, OTOH, went through Ridge leaving Brooke, and reuniting with Taylor.  Ridge leaving Taylor to get back together with Brooke.  However, Brooke married Nick instead.  Then about two seconds later, Brooke got back together with Ridge.  Then Brooke found out Taylor and Nick were together, dumped Ridge, and tried to get Nick back.  Ridge got engaged to Ashley, but then got back together with Brooke.  Phoebe died, Ridge waffled a little bit between Taylor and Brooke, there was the boinkberry lie, then Brooke got a text from Deacon, and Ridge went MIA.  Ridge didn't even return when Stephanie died.  I know RM left the show, but that really made Ridge look bad.

As much as I detest Flo, I'm annoyed she is the only one in jail.  Flo needs to stay in prison, and never be seen again, but several other characters should be joining her there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Even though I despise both Sludge and Thomas, those scenes with TK and MA were masterfully played yesterday. Sludge took no prisoners when dragging Thomas and at first Thomas tried to blame and whine his way out of his predicament and his father was having none of that. It really was like peeling an onion ... Sludge just kept digging away at the layers.

At the same time, Sludge was coming to the horrifying realization that he did indeed, raise a despicable human being. Thomas, finally understanding that the house of cards was collapsing all around him, and that dad was no longer going to "fix it," just caved. Then, ending with Sludge saying that he's have his son's back.  I have to hand it to both actors. They took me deep into the scene and held me there.  Great job, especially by MA.

Now, what Sludge does next, is anybody's guess, but I reckon it's going to be him doing whatever he can to keep Tommy Choo-Choo out of the slammer. Fuckery indeed!

"Sexy times" with Lope ... barf and no thank you.  They have about as much heat as a sputtering creme brulee' torch. Love them as a couple, but having hot chemistry, no. 

Brill ... again, not understanding Brooke here. You could see her literally keeping Bill at arm's length. AFAIC, Bridge was dead the second that oaf accused Brooke of trying to kill his son. So why the reticence in teaming up with Bill to expose Thom-ass? Hell, yes! Evict Thomas from her house, along with his slimy father. Why she continues to defer and kowtow to that greasy son of a bitch who is soon to be her ex-husband (again) if way beyond me. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Right? Even Bill--who doesn't qualify as friend or family*--made an appearance but Steffy and Taylor are nowhere to be seen. Even though many days have passed apparently, I guess we're supposed to assume Ridge hasn't called them yet so they have no idea Thomas almost died. It's ridiculous.

*Though I guess Thomas is sorta Will's cousin? Let's see, Brooke is Tom's stepmother and Will is Brooke's nephew. Since Bill is Will's father that make's him Tommy's step-uncle? Ow, my head hurts!

Douglas. Son of Caroline 2.0, $Bill's niece. Douglas is $Bill's blood.

I love that little actor playing Douglas. I hope they use him more. The show should become The Bold and the Beautiful and Douglas.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

It seems there's a tradition with the Marone men where the father tells his son that he's ashamed to be his father.  Ridge's father did it to him (although Eric isn't a Marone) and now Ridge has said it to his son.  Hopefully sweet Douglas will escape from the sociopath who donated the sperm to create him.

And the tragedy of Emma's death, her family's grief and pain and the fact that a young woman died alone, in pain and fear, while a monster watched, is reduced to 'my daddy didn't love me enough'.  I almost vomited during the Ridge and Thomas scenes.  And Ridge is going to break the law to protect his son, because that's what 'good' fathers do?  I hated every second that Emma was on the show but the character deserves better than this.

Is Thomas really pretending that he loved Caroline?  He dumped her ass the second Sally appeared on the scene.  And she had to pretend she was DYING to get him back?  Why don't they use that story to explain the horror that is Thomas?  That his own sister betrayed him like that.  But that would mean holding Saint Hauxdilox responsible for her dirty deeds and that can't ever happen.  Like mother, like daughter.

I loved the Hope/Liam scenes.  They weren't 'hot', no sexual gymnastics but they were loving and sweet and that's what Hope/Liam are.  I like that Hope took responsibility for breaking up their marriage.  And if anyone has any doubt who Liam REALLY loves, they should listen to the pity in his voice as he dismisses Whatshername? in a second.

It's nice to see Bill and Brooke doing a little plotting, because it's nice to have Brooke and Bill together.  Of course the plot is going to backfire.  And everyone is going to be able to berate Brooke because we HAVE to have that.

I'm going to make sure that I don't eat before B&B for the next few months.  The 'Thomas Maronne Redemption Tour' is going to be hard on my stomach.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 14

Bill and Liam were also in on the Caroline lie so Thomas trying to break up Liam and Hope as revenge would make more sense than the ridiculous Thomas has loved Hope all these years crap the writers are trying to sale.  Thomas also could have been using Hope to try and make Sally jealous so she would dump Wyatt and return to him.

The way it could have played out is Thomas returns to town after Caroline died.  Caroline made a death bed confession regarding everyone who was involved in her lie.

Thomas wants Sally back, and decides to use Hope to get back at Liam.  Thomas overhears Flo, Zoe, and Xander talking, and stays quiet (they don't realize Thomas knows), in retaliation for Liam, Steffy, and Bill helping Caroline with her lie.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Douglas. Son of Caroline 2.0, $Bill's niece. Douglas is $Bill's blood.

D'oh! I completely forgot about Caroline.

I love that little actor playing Douglas. I hope they use him more. The show should become The Bold and the Beautiful and Douglas.

How about just The Douglas? He could spend every episode running around revealing terrible secrets and then trash-talking the people who were trying to keep them covered up for their own self-serving purposes. 🙂🙂🙂

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Bill and Liam were also in on the Caroline lie so Thomas trying to break up Liam and Hope as revenge would make more sense than the ridiculous Thomas has loved Hope all these years crap the writers are trying to sale.  Thomas also could have been using Hope to try and make Sally jealous so she would dump Wyatt and return to him.

The way it could have played out is Thomas returns to town after Caroline died.  Caroline made a death bed confession regarding everyone who was involved in her lie.

Thomas wants Sally back, and decides to use Hope to get back at Liam.  Thomas overhears Flo, Zoe, and Xander talking, and stays quiet (they don't realize Thomas knows), in retaliation for Liam, Steffy, and Bill helping Caroline with her lie.

That WOULD have been a better story.  It would have spared the viewer from having to endure all the 'my son, my son' and 'poor widdle me' scenes between Ridge and Thomas we're going to have to endure in the coming months..  It would have been nice to see the men at each others throats instead of the women.  And it would have been very nice to see Sally and possibly the Spectras at the centre of a story line.

Instead we got this.  The baby-stealing story that's swallowed the entire show.  And after all these months, NOBODY is going to pay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Didn’t Xander get a photo of the GPS in Tommy Choo-Choo’s car? If Thomas and Ridge delete the data the police will hopefully know something is up and look further into retrieving the information. Knowing this show, they’ll have Liam find a way to retrieve the information. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Didn’t Xander get a photo of the GPS in Tommy Choo-Choo’s car? If Thomas and Ridge delete the data the police will hopefully know something is up and look further into retrieving the information. Knowing this show, they’ll have Liam find a way to retrieve the information. 

Hadn’t thought of that but yup, Liam the tech geek has been back active so he’ll probably retrieve the info somehow.

My question is why is Justin cooling his heels over at Spencer lamenting his contacts know nothing? Dude, your niece was threatened by Thomas and the majority feel he has some culpability in her death. Take your balls out of Bill’s pocket, track down Zander and drag him by the scruff of his neck down to the police station and squeeze him for all info until he pops. Zander is a witness to Thomas’ threats and can at least recount how he got his info on Thomas to show him at the scene of the crime so the cops can try to duplicate it. Then you hop on over to the hospital to get your bedside monologue to Thomas in and dare him to interrupt or try to defend himself. Let him know that Bill will huff and puff but Justin will blow his house down. You’re a motivated lawyer who knows how to legally make Thomas’ life Hell and oh, will be happy to recommend to Caroline’s mothers a killer lawyer who will gain custody of Douglas and ensure Douglas is not corrupted or abused by Thomas anymore.

And if Ridge has anything to say, you can remind him that you torqued his ass out a helicopter once, so he best keep a wide berth from you.

I don’t even like Justin but it’s just embarrassing that he gets no frontburning moment when it was his family that paid in blood for this mess.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

What in dog’s name am I watching? Is Brad Bell afraid of success? Did the jolt in ratings from the Hope/Beth reunion frighten him? I mean, he’s always been lacking when it comes to having his characters act like, you know, normal people with normal reactions to life. I don’t care about Thomas and his boo-boo and his pity party and his idiot father almost getting that his son is a sociopathic turd who needs to float in a prison toilet for a while. Grief over Caroline? Really? Get fucked, Thomas. I wish Brooke had dropped a piano on him after he landed. 

Please let Bill be about to launch an all out campaign of vengeance against Thomas with Justin’s help. Yeah right. Just give me my tickets to the Thomas Forrester Redemption Tour for Wayward, Entitled, Soulless Pricks and be done with it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Grief over Caroline? Really? Get fucked, Thomas.

Didn't they established early on that he and Caroline had only been co-parenting for a long while before she died? That's not to say he wouldn't grieve anyway, but to justify all of this crap? AYFKMWTS? Especially when he was going on about Hope being the one that got away...please.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Didn't they established early on that he and Caroline had only been co-parenting for a long while before she died? That's not to say he wouldn't grieve anyway, but to justify all of this crap? AYFKMWTS? Especially when he was going on about Hope being the one that got away...please.

Yes, somehow he's mad from grief after losing the woman he was just co-parenting with while still completely in love with Hope (who he was never in love with) for years. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, jenrising said:

Yes, somehow he's mad from grief after losing the woman he was just co-parenting with while still completely in love with Hope (who he was never in love with) for years. 

And Hope was never even in like with him. They had one weekend in Cabo, pushed by Steffy to keep her waffle husband from going back to Hope. What a love story for the ages!

It would be far more believable for Show to sell me on the idea that Ridge and Katie were passionately in love with one another, or than Zencole was any but a snoozefest.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

And Hope was never even in like with him. They had one weekend in Cabo, pushed by Steffy to keep her waffle husband from going back to Hope. What a love story for the ages!

Exactly. I mean I watch this show, obviously realism isn't that important to me. But some vague nod to consistency would be appreciated. It's the laziness that bothers me. There are a million ways they could have made Thomas fixate on Hope. A knock to the head turns to insta-love - runs in the family. They could have had an actual letter from Caroline saying nice things about Hope that put the idea in his head. Or seeing her once with Douglas. Hell, they could call back to when KM and LG used to joke about not being able to tell which one of them was in a shot. Almost anything would be better than this braindead retcon of a love that never even got going. 

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

The only person I ever believed Thomas was in love with was Sally, and Brad Bell and the writers royally screwed that up.

Can’t have a romance fans are rooting for on this show. Meanwhile here’s boring Batie and the abusive sick crap Bridge. Thomas was finally redeemed and likable and so they had to trash him at the alter of triangle of doom Steffy/Liam/Hope and they had to take a demented twist into repeated on screen child abuse, since THAT’S what daytime viewers want to see? And trash Sally cuz Lord forbid we have a woman with confidence and a brain on B&B. This is why they attempted to ruin and wrote off Bridget. Even more insulting knowing the hints of them were good and they intentionally threw it away like it was too hard to write or acknowledge.  

• Love 7

Exactly. I mean I watch this show, obviously realism isn't that important to me. But some vague nod to consistency would be appreciated. It's the laziness that bothers me.

I used to think it was laziness but now I'm starting to think it's deliberate. Retcons are getting retconned and they're revising stuff that just happened within the past month or two. At some point someone seems to have decided it's easier and perhaps cheaper to forge ahead with whatever the current plot is than try to maintain consistency with what happened in the past. YR is pulling the same stuff, basically telling the audience to forget what they watched between 2013 and when the current EP was hired. IMO it's incredibly disrespectful to their most loyal fans. I don't believe for minute they're getting enough newer, younger viewers to replace the ones who've been around for more than a decade or several.

• Love 7

Ridge, your not mad just disappointed, Really!  Ridge, he didn’t beak the law, Really!  Accessory after the fact, leaving the scene of the accident come to mind. Of course Det Sanchez closed the case without bringing charged. Did I expect anything less.  

Either Stuffy has been laying on a beach somewhere, because she has a very nice tan. Stuffy actually looks pretty good by not using a ton of make up. 

Stuffy actually hit the nail on the head by saying at least Dr Shady was trying to protect his child and Lurch was using his child.  Wow, is that actually Stuffy, or did Phoebe take over her body.  Whoever that is, kudos for ripping Lurch a new one. 

I guess Det Sanchez only brought Ridge in to tell him about Flo getting immunity was to be able to hold Lurch harmless but we still have to hear from the Spencers and Logans.  The power to set Flo free is definitely not entirely in Ridge’s hands but TIIC have to feed Ridge’s sense of self importance  

• Love 6

Detective Sanchez is the worst. He has mishandled all of these investigations. I’m having a hard time believing that Xander didn’t turn over any evidence to the police regarding Emma’s death. We already mentioned he had evidence about Thomas’s GPS (his car should have been impounded until the investigation was completed). IIRC, didn’t Xander also take a look at the security footage at Forrester and saw Thomas and Emma arguing before she left? 

I hope Justin has something to say about them closing the investigation into Emma’s death. Shouldn’t they be consulting him instead of a Ridge?

• Love 9

Can we please finally see Brooke and Bill together? Ridge needs to die and Katie just needs to take care of that sad child and do whatever her work is supposed to be (?). I haven’t believed one romance she’s ever had so we can just let that idea go. And YES! We finally see Steffy at the hospital with her sorry excuse about why she hasn’t been there before. Where is Plastic Mom?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Not enough evidence to support foul play? GTFOH. And why did the inept detective need to notify Ridge in particular that Flo was going to be released? Why not Hope, Liam, or Steffy?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The intended ends justified the means. What about drugging Liam, Tom? Was that just to help out your sister too? You must didn't think she could get Liam in bed on her own.

Does the detective work for the Forresters or something? Why is he so worried about keeping the family out of the tabloids? And shouldn't it be an ADA discussing whether charges should be brought and against whom? How does Sanchez have such authority? Aaargh!

Nah, Steffy, I think what was disgusting was you trying to give Kelly an actual human toy to play with and make an insta-family with Liam. You played yourself.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13

I know this storyline was cut short (yeah, really, it was supposed to drag on even longer), and I wonder if all of this is just the writers doing the minimum they have to in order to end the SL, while once again not giving a damn that the majority of viewers are at the least disappointed, or at the worst (me) wishing they had all taken a header off the cliff with Thomas.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Useful 2

Strange acting choice for Ridge to smile when he heard the case of Emma’s death would be closed without action. Inappropriate. Even if it means Thomas wouldn’t be charged a young girls tragic death is the matter at hand. 

• Love 9

I was suffering whiplash during today's show. I don't understand what Flo was "cooperating" about that warranted her release. I remember some vague discussion about forged medical documents, but that seems to be the least of all of the offenses she's racked up. 

Yeah. I also wondered if Sanchez is on the Forrester payroll somehow. He was like a dog with a bone late last week with Thomas over Emma's death and today??? Urging Ridge to have all charges against Flo dropped to spare Thomas and keep the family out of the tabloids? What the ever-loving fuck was that all about? 

My best guess is to hurry along the Bridge implosion and send Flo back out to create a Flo/Wyatt/Sally triangle. Yawn. and YAWN! And then the inevitable Bill/Brooke/Katie. Don't these writers have a fucking original idea in their feeble brains??? 

The best (well worst) were the Thomas/Hauxdi scenes. I swear to God, the faces that JMW was making in order to squeeze out any tears were priceless.  I was also disappointed that the bollocking she gave Thomas was pretty mild. I mean, I didn't expect her to tear up the hospital rooms, but c'mon. 

The absurdity of the entire conversation was that Kelly is now "confused" because Phoebe is gone and now has a different name. Excuse me? Kelly is what? One year, tops? How can that be? Have Beth and Kelly been together since Hope took Beth home? Please explain, writers!

Then ... yep, Hauxdi outed herself. "She (Kelly) doesn't understand why Daddy is gone," then the blubbering to Thomas about how he ruined their family. Really? How fucking selfish can you be, you heifer? Hope? Liam? No. It's ALL ABOUT YOU! 

• Love 12