Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On 2/15/2019 at 7:20 PM, RedRockRosie said:

Can lips be pregnant? They kinda look like it. 🤔

I swear, they can. Here's my personal story. Jessica Simpson was pregnant with her son, & she posted a pic somewhere about how being pregnant with a boy had made her lips inflate. I assumed she'd gotten fillers & blamed it on the pregnancy. Then, I got pregnant with my daughter, & my lips never changed, so I knew she'd made it up. 

However, when I got pregnant with my son, my lips completely blew up towards the end of my pregnancy, & I can guarantee you that I didn't have any fillers or anything. Honestly, there were a few days that my lips looked slightly inverted from the swelling. I felt like I looked like a bee had stung both lips, & everyone was laughing (I don't think they were). So, in defense of JMW, I do think that when some women are pregnant, especially with boys, which she is, it does happen for some reason. Not that she couldn't have gotten fillers & blamed it on the pregnancy.

The bad news is that as soon as I had my son, my lips returned to my pre-pregnancy state. I wish I could've kept the inflated lips & lost my ass, my hips, my stretch marks, my boobs, etc., all of which also increased from the pregnancy, & unfortunately didn't decrease after giving birth. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Aside from the swollen lips, I noticed how JMW has a complete foundation mismatch. AN/Hope had clear, fresh, natural-looking skin and JMW/Steffy's complexion looked very matte, mask-like an in a chalky ashy orange shade. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 6

Just open your mouth and tell the truth Zoe.  They really are going to drag this out forever.  Great the "I did it for you - even though I really did it to save my own ass excuse" has been played.

On a shallow note, I hope the actress that plays Hope never goes down the same path JMW did.  I thought what HTylo did to her face was bad, but at least she looked great into her 40s, JMW, not so much.  Also, I thought KKL had avoided the same pitfall, but Brooke, Donna, and Katie all look like they are getting botox.

I don't get it.  The guy playing Ridge looks like something the cat dragged in, but these beautiful women ruin their looks for what?

ETA:  I appreciate DD's looks, but I really love Bill's snark especially when it's directed at Ridge or Liam.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 11

All of this is true, about aging actors. But, can we all appreciate that $Bill/DD is aging like the very finest of wine? Just when I think he can't get any hotter, he starts sporting more salt-&-pepper in his beard. Damn. 

Side note: my husband was home at lunch today, & he asked if I wanted him to leave so I could enjoy my lunch hour with my lunchtime boyfriend, $Bill. I told Hubs that while I love him, I only get a few precious minutes a week with $Bill, so I'd appreciate if he didn't interrupt that with his questions of "who's that?". 

Another funny story: he doesn't ever watch with me, but he saw Wayne Brady on there & said "has he always been on there?" I paused our show, & told him that he's been on a few months, then gave him the Cliffs Notes version of the baby switch. He asked me why I watch this show. Then, $Bill came on & I shushed him. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 10

The pity party has moved on to Katie and off Hope since Hope has found solace in PhoBeth. 

I say this from the bottom of my heart Dr Shady go fuck yourself. Your acting sympathetic make me have even less sympathy for you.  Yes, Flo, leave town. You don't owe Dr Shady crap.  

Come on Brooke, I bet your still in love with Bill also. 

Why does everyone think that's not a good idea for Hope to be with PhoBeth if it's helping her heal. IMHO it's not too early to begin the healing process. 

Come on Zoey, spit it out. You have Xander there for protection.  

• Love 11

Oh boo hoo, Reese. You don't want to go to prison? Well, Hope didn't want to "lose" her baby. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Even if Zoe does tell Steffy (and why would she not tell Hope and Liam first?) there's no reason Steffy has to believe her. It's an insane story and where's the proof other than in DNA tests? Guess we're about to find out whether Steffy is as good-hearted as she wants everyone to think she is now.

Come on Zoey, spit it out. You have Xander there for protection.  

Lol, Zoe and Xander might not know how dangerous Steffy can be, especially to her relatives. And Zoe literally better watch her back around Taylor.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

and, POOF Thorne is back at the Paris office just in time for Thomas to come back. At least, B&B doesn't kill people off. They just send them to Paris (or NYC in Thomas's case) and thaw them out when needed every few years. That said, I always enjoyed the Ridge and Thorne dynamic. It's too bad that Brad Bell ruined that with the hires of TK & later on IR.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 7

If Zoe does utter the truth today, I am willing to accept her on the show as a permeant fixture......  just get this crap over and done with, it's too cruel. 

May Dr. Wayne Shady and Taylor can have adjoining cells, because the whining of " I don't want to go to prison" is about on my last nerve.  BOTH should be held accountable for what they did. Shooting someone and Human trafficking is NOT anything to play around with, so B&B do this right!

• Love 14

I'm just so over this show.

First, we have sad sack Katie boo-hooing to her sisters about how custody husband Thorne left town and annulled their marriage. 

Dztwh7sUwAA8geG.jpg

Don't even get me started on how annulments are handed out like candy on this show.

And I know I have expressed my hopes that they don't do Batie 3.0 many, many times before but I'll say it yet again.

DON'T...GO...THERE...

It would be all kinds of criminal to stick that fine-as-hell $ Bill with sourpuss Katie. 

I mean, just LOOK at him...that silver in his goatee makes him that much sexier.

Bill1.thumb.jpg.836013cc7b7852ea9f4ceb934c1f0a07.jpg

And Bill himself even shoots this down and quick:

Bill: "If Thorne actually said that Katie's in love with me, then he is scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses to leave her. I mean, that's absurd."

Wyatt: "I don't know. Maybe."

Bill: "Look, Katie and I will always care about each other. As Will's parents. Because that's what our son needs. I've always preached the importance of family, Wyatt. And, yes, I -- I lost my way as leader in that regard, briefly." 

I see ZERO hint that he's still in love with her or has any feelings beyond her being Will's mom.

In the no-wonder-he-and-Taylor-were-hot-for-each-other category, we had this little gem from Dr. F:

Dr. F: “As guilty as I am and as selfish as this is going to sound, I do not want to go to prison.”

Dztpkr1XgAEKbhV.jpg

giphy.webp?cid=3640f6095c6c4a9e547037566

I just...I don't even know how to respond to this bullshit.

The one bright spot is Kiara's growth in the role. When she was full-on sobbing when she realized what her father and Flo had done, she definitely moved me.

Zoe: “Steffy Forrester is raising Hope’s child! Hope deserves to know the truth!”

Dztpkr9W0AA2OjC.jpg

Reese: “If you go to Hope and tell her what I’ve done, Flo and I are going to go to jail.”

He thinks he's just so, so moving here.

giphy.gif

My reaction:

tumblr_n7eoyoSTVe1smcbm7o1_500.gif

Later, Zoe grilled Steffy:

Zoe: “I wanted to talk to you about Hope’s baby.”

Steffy scoffs: “Beth? What about her?”

Dztt8GEX0AEv8qD.jpg

She seemed downright annoyed - and bored - by the question. I'm surprised she wasn't dangling PhoBeth in front of Zoe, telling her pay attention to Kelly's new toy. Why care about Hope's "dead" baby when she can ooo and ahh over Steffy's? As if it's beneath her to think about someone else for a change. Interesting how the mask slipped in front of someone she doesn't know all that well.

Zoe: “Hope’s instincts for that child are so intense. Well, maybe there’s a reason for that, why Hope finds so much peace when she holds Phoebe, as if she was her own daughter.”

Dztt8GKWsAE7TIs.jpg

Well, speaking of hopes, don't anyone be getting their's up that the truth is going to come out anytime soon.

It's gonna be more like this:

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

I hate this show. So now Zoe decides it would be too cruel to STEFFY to tell the truth. Not to Hope who is broken and terrified and has everyone suspecting she's crazy for the connection she feels with her own daughter. That's all fine. But heaven forbid the blessed wonder that is Steffy cousin killing, father-in-law fucking Forrester. 

• Love 16

Flo can just shut up.  NOW! she is going on about how what they did to Hope is so awful?  She was a willing co-conspirator and took 50 grand for her troubles.  She was just so stupid she stayed in town and got caught.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, jenrising said:

I hate this show. So now Zoe decides it would be too cruel to STEFFY to tell the truth. Not to Hope who is broken and terrified and has everyone suspecting she's crazy for the connection she feels with her own daughter. That's all fine. But heaven forbid the blessed wonder that is Steffy cousin killing, father-in-law fucking Forrester. 

I couldn't even believe my ears, when she said that. Zoe better come clean with Steffy and Hope or won't she be charged as complicit in this crime? She now knows, but isn't going to the police or telling anyone the truth. I am so SICK of this storyline and I haven't even been watching most of the time. I am trying to creep back to watching, but I have had it with this switched baby mess.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, Pickles said:

I couldn't even believe my ears, when she said that. Zoe better come clean with Steffy and Hope or won't she be charged as complicit in this crime? She now knows, but isn't going to the police or telling anyone the truth. I am so SICK of this storyline and I haven't even been watching most of the time. I am trying to creep back to watching, but I have had it with this switched baby mess.

So disappointing but so typical.

And yes, Zoe could be charged as an accessory to human trafficking/kidnapping/fraud et al after the fact. Not that this show bothers with pesky little details like that.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, bannana said:

And didn't Zoe say that Steffy is Phoebeth's mother in every way?  Except, she isn't, and Zoe knows it.

And Steffy already has another baby that she can mother besides a child that was stolen and then paid for just last month.

• Love 13

Dr. B's crimes against humanity go on and on.  To steal someone's baby is especially heinous, if you're the woman's doctor it's even more heinous.  But to guilt trip your daughter into colluding after the fact, to allow this filthy secret to fester in your daughter's heart is unconscionable.  Dr.  B must die an ugly and painful death.

• Love 13

Zoey chickens out. Why am I not surprised. Now she's an accessory to her dad's despicable behavior.  Zoey, taking the baby away from Stuffy is cruel?  Don't you think allowing Hope to keep thinking her baby is dead even more cruel?  

Why am I also not surprised that Hope is thinking about giving Liam back to Stuffy.  Why why why, Hope, why are you such a fucking idiot.  

Why why why does Stuffy always wins at other people's expenses. 

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Zoey chickens out. Why am I not surprised. Now she's an accessory to her dad's despicable behavior.  Zoey, taking the baby away from Stuffy is cruel?  Don't you think allowing Hope to keep thinking her baby is dead even more cruel?  

Why am I also not surprised that Hope is thinking about giving Liam back to Stuffy.  Why why why, Hope, why are you such a fucking idiot.  

Why why why does Stuffy always wins at other people's expenses. 

Didn't watch today, wanted to come on the site first to see if Zoey told Steffy and she didn't!  REALLY!!!  So, so over this!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Eh, the writers just do this nonsense to keep us tuning in. What they don’t quite understand is that there are some plots that are so painful or just plain stupid that we’ll eventually just quit. Maybe we’ll come back as viewers or maybe we won’t. This particular story is just too painful to continue. Give that baby back to her parents and do it now. And prosecute all of the people involved-Dr. Shady, his spawn and his coconspirator. Then go after TayTay for BUYING a child for her spoiled daughter. Put their sorry asses in prison.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Eh, the writers just do this nonsense to keep us tuning in. What they don’t quite understand is that there are some plots that are so painful or just plain stupid that we’ll eventually just quit. Maybe we’ll come back as viewers or maybe we won’t. This particular story is just too painful to continue. Give that baby back to her parents and do it now. And prosecute all of the people involved-Dr. Shady, his spawn and his coconspirator. Then go after TayTay for BUYING a child for her spoiled daughter. Put their sorry asses in prison.

I think a better way to draw out this storyline would have been for Taylor to discover the truth and keep it quiet, not because of Phoebe, but because she learns that Hope wants to ship Liam back to Steffi since he has two babies.  Her zeal to get her daughter and Liam back together would motivate her to keep the secret.  The ground work has been laid for her based on her cray cray attitudes and activities of late.

Making it Zoe just makes the whole thing plain stupid.  Why the heck would Zoe keep quiet?

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, jenrising said:

In Zoe's defense, she's been around for like three months and sent most of that stalking Zander.

On any other show, these two would've been friends who schemed to do shady shit to other people. Which if they're keeping her for the long haul (I guess....*sigh*), they should give her some connection beyond a relationship with another expendible intern and doing the Winters Wednesday thing with PoC in general.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

In my mind TIIC are continuing to be complicit to human trafficking.  They had the perfect opportunity to end this stupid dumb ass story.  I hate when children are involved but they seem to be going to drag this out longer than Katie's and Bill's custody fight which was another crime that involved a child. 

• Love 10

I can't believe that Hope is being sent to the back of the motherfucking bus AGAIN!  She thinks her baby is dead.  She is overcome with pain and grief.  But that father-in-law fucker Hauxdilox' pain is GREATER. I'm sick of Hope being a second class citizen on this shitshow.

I hope there are no women who have lost children, because Bell just told them that their pain comes second to the sleaziest trick in soaps.  DISGUSTING!

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 13

OMG, CAN STEFFY STOP FOLDING CLOTHES? No one believes she's doing endless laundry loads. Two babies who don't leave the house aren't wearing that many changes of clothing. And if Steffy is using cloth diapers she likely also has a diaper service. The stupidity, it burns.

Ugh, Zoe. AFAIC they can put your cowardly butt under the jail, along with your human trafficking daddy and his crime moll Flo. HOW DO YOU NOT GIVE HOPE HER BABY BACK?

Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, Hope. Now you want to "give" Liam to Steffy so they can be a family with the babies. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FCUK?

I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!!!!

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, CAN STEFFY STOP FOLDING CLOTHES? No one believes she's doing endless laundry loads. Two babies who don't leave the house aren't wearing that many changes of clothing. And if Steffy is using cloth diapers she likely also has a diaper service. The stupidity, it burns.

Steffy is more likely to buy new clothes to replace the dirty ones than launder them. She could afford to have everything be disposable. Clothes. Diapers. Babies.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ugh, Zoe. AFAIC they can put your cowardly butt under the jail, along with your human trafficking daddy and his crime moll Flo. HOW DO YOU NOT GIVE HOPE HER BABY BACK?

Hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, Hope. Now you want to "give" Liam to Steffy so they can be a family with the babies. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FCUK?

I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!!!!

Once JMW is back from maternity leave bet she won't be folding anymore clothes. 😉

Zoe.   😠 How can these people live with themselves???

But didn't Steffy give Liam to Hope? So maybe she wants to give him back? 🙂 (But actually all things considered, he has been pretty supportive to Hope.)

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Once JMW is back from maternity leave bet she won't be folding anymore clothes. 😉

Zoe.   😠 How can these people live with themselves???

But didn't Steffy give Liam to Hope? So maybe she wants to give him back? 🙂 (But actually all things considered, he has been pretty supportive to Hope.)

On top of everything else I dislike about this show right now is..YES! the constant folding of clothes by Steffy!  Just stop!

• Love 4

I think Steffy constantly folding clothes is supposed to make her seem #relatable. 

Like wow she’s does one chore chores? She’s so down to earth if you look past the vast wealth, plastic surgery and fillers, casual homicidal acts, father in law banging, and baby buying. 

Zoe you suck and I hope you and your “Dod” go down. 

How many rounds of Batie do we need to prove opposites don’t always attract? Bring back Deacon to pay his respects for his grandchild and have him intermix with uptight sanctimonious Katie if they want to play that game. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

How many rounds of Batie do we need to prove opposites don’t always attract?

Seriously.

The 90s gave us Bridge, the 2000s gave us Nick and Bridget and now we have Katie and Bill reuniting. It's like what Katie told Steffy, who was understandably surprised at Katie's compassion after learning about the stallion ride: time showed that they weren't right for one another. 

That godawful song "Going Back Again" ought to be their theme song, not Brooke and Nick's.

• Love 5

Why don't they just rename the show?

Hope and the Heartless?

Hope and the HellaFuckedUpShit?

The Cold and the Colluding?

How dare they dangle that carrot in our faces. 

Why is Steffy's happiness always more important than Hope's?

This nonsense has me one step closer to the abyss. If I enter that abyss; I am not sure I will ever find my way back to Show. 

The only thing that kept me tuned in yesterday was Bill/Wyatt. I read somewhere that Wyatt's stipulation to come back to work at SP is:

Spoiler

That Bill fund a new venture for Sally. Of course it is just a rumor, but I would be all over that turn of events. 

Hope wants to re-gift Liam back to Steffy? They better not do that. They just better not. Steffy already has it all mother fuckers: CEO job that she never performs, two babies, doting parents, plenty of help to help our New Earth Mother cope, and of course Liam is always at her beck and call, and now three criminals protecting this terrible secret. 

Yes three, because Zoe is now just as guilty as her no account father and his henchwoman. 

Something tells me this crime is not going to be ferreted out, that Liam will heed his misguided wife's advise and go back to heaux bags, and Hope will forever think she failed her child. 

Yeah, that abyss is calling...……...

Edited because I just found this on Instagram; watch to the end for a good laugh:

https://www.instagram.com/

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 3

The only fly in the ointment here is JMW's real-life maternity leave. I know she's filmed some scenes ahead, but they'll have to deal with her being off-screen somehow. I can't imagine them giving her a big, unresolved storyline, then having her mostly absent for 6 weeks or so. 

Will they send her to Paris? Will she & Liam take an extended vacation to bond with their new family? Will she find out about PhoeBeth's paternity & skip town? I still like my theory that she has some sort of accident & is in a coma, & during that time, Hope & Liam have the care of both babies. That'd be the best case scenario, to me. Then, when JMW returns, she can go back to Earth Mother, clothes-folder, & Hope can be even more conflicted.

Or, they could just wrap this shitshow up fast. 

• Love 8

I am just SMH at Zoe. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4032692

I get her feeling guilty (when she shouldn't feel the slightest bit guilty) over the thought of her father going to prison, but he made his own bed. For her to keep this under wraps is just so many kinds of wrong and she KNOWS this and again, she's now an accessory after the fact.

Zoe: "The right thing for me to do is to go running to Steffy, to Hope, to Liam, to the police, just shouting and screaming to all what you did! That's the right thing. But you're my father, and that baby is in good hands. I mean, Steffy just -- she adores her. She is Phoebe's mother in every sense of the word. It just -- to take her away now, it seems cruel."

giphy.gif

I seriously do not even know where to begin with some of the most fucked-up comments I've ever heard.

Beth is in the hands of someone who illegally obtained her and not the mother who's been lied to and told she's dead and that's GOOD HANDS???

Steffy adores her and has for the hot minute since her Mommy purchased her and that's another reason to keep her father's crimes a secret?

Steffy is Beth's mother in every sense of the word??? 

Taking her away would be CRUEL???

As far as I'm concerned, Zoe can take a seat in a cell right next to her Daddy and his booty call. 

It is one thing for her to keep quiet because of guilt over her father who deserves everything that's coming to him, but for her to pile on with this bullshit justification is beyond ridiculous. 

Honestly, she's even worse because she does have a conscience and it was on full display, heaving sobs and all for the past few days, but she's just as bad as the trash she comes from.

I hope you never sleep again, bitch. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5445664

I'm also WTF to Hope deciding to hand Liam over to the happy family, you know the one with two babies and all the "fun" laundry folding. What I am hoping is that Liam is not having any of that and chooses to stay with his wife - baby or not. 

Because I am not here for another round of the ToD nor for the fake tears and gnashing of teeth when the truth comes out and poor widdle Hauxdi loses everything. Or maybe I am here for that (even if that means having to wade through a cesspool of undeserved sympathy for the black market baby buying slattern). 

Show is seriously pissing me off.

• Love 19
54 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

What I am hoping is that Liam is not having any of that and chooses to stay with his wife - baby or not. 

I have trouble believing Liam can decide which pair of socks to wear in the morning from all his waffling. It's too bad Michael from The Good Place couldn't have a bit of fun with him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

What I am hoping is that Liam is not having any of that and chooses to stay with his wife - baby or not. 

Because I am not here for another round of the ToD nor for the fake tears and gnashing of teeth when the truth comes out and poor widdle Hauxdi loses everything. Or maybe I am here for that (even if that means having to wade through a cesspool of undeserved sympathy for the black market baby buying slattern). 

Show is seriously pissing me off.

That's what I want.

The only way to end this Triangle of Doom is for Liam to end it.  Steffy isn't ever going to give up.  And even if she does give up (or CLAIM she's giving up) her KillerMommy won't give up as long as there's Botox in her body.

So when Hope, in her grief and pain, tells Liam that he should go back to the Father-in-Law fucking slattern he threw away long before Hope was even back in town, he needs to tell Hope that SHE is his wife, she is the one he loves and they are going to get through this horrible time together.  Because any other outcome will be obscene. 

Zoe has reminded us that she is grifter trash, just like her old man.  Let's not forget how she was introduced to us. 

I'm grateful to all the people who watch and post here, especially our wonderful recapper.  I can't bring myself to watch.  This is just wrong, wrong, wrong.  For someone to KNOW that a child was stolen from her parents, that she is living with someone who BOUGHT her, and to decide that the purchaser has more right to that child than her own parents is OBSCENE.  That's the only word comes to mind.  

Someone mentions Deacon and I think it would be a very good idea for him to be released.  There are two killers roaming free, buying infants but Deacon is public enemy number one.  Deacon needs to get out for whatever reason because Hope needs someone in her corner who will fight for her, and fight DIRTY if needs be.  Hauxdilox has a crowd of people willing to KILL for her sake and it seems like the ranks grow daily.  Give Hope at least one person ready to throw down to protect her.

• Love 14

People who came after 2015 might find it hard to believe there was once a time where Hope was just as coddled as Steffy was....even moreso. Hell, I was actually there for the parties that outnumbered Y&R's Cassie tributes, the therapy sessions Brooke sat in about Hope's sex life (WHUUUUUUT) and her still-horrible comments about Steffy's baby being lost being a blessing to bring them back together barely two seconds after she'd left the hospital, and even I can't even believe that!

But even for the insufferable, over-propped twit she was, I couldn't see her justifying keeping a baby that wasn't hers or enabling someone that would. Hell, she knew first hand what an asshole Bill Spencer is and she fought Quinn for keeping that knowledge away from Wyatt.

But Steffy and her sainted mother (who the show thankfully no longer tongue bathes in praise like they did in the 90s) literally get away with murder and none of their victim's survivors chew them out. 

This show is whack.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I have trouble believing Liam can decide which pair of socks to wear in the morning from all his waffling. It's too bad Michael from The Good Place couldn't have a bit of fun with him.

Is there some way we could get Liam to stand under an air conditioner? 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

The good girl character who wasn’t a judgemental jerk or put on a ridiculous pedestal is Bridget. 

Abso-fucking-lutely.

The one really WTF thing she did was lying about having an abortion, but given everything she'd been through it's a wonder she didn't do something even worse.

I wish I could find the episodes where Nick found out the baby wasn't is just for her line where she says "Do I really need to say you owe me?" Next to Eric's slapdown of Liam from two years ago, that might be my favorite call out from anyone.

• Love 3

Thank fully it looks like Dr Shady is gone but it looks like Flo is going to be around a lot longer. Denice Richards has been casted as Flo's mother and will show up in LA with secrets of her own.  

Another episode of who gives a shit for other than Wyatt and Sally. It looked like Sally was a little bit reluctant to raise Spectra from the ashes.  By the end though, Wyatt's confidence, in her, has given her the confidence to try again. I hope that means Saul, Darletta, and Granny will return.   

• Love 8

I’d love it if Sally’s family plus Saul returned to this show. Everyone else is so boring now. I just cannot with this story about Hope, Liam, Slutty, etc. I hope all of the miscreants go to prison next week otherwise, I just do not care anymore. 

• Love 8

What has Donna done to her face? Has she been hanging out with Taylor and Steffy?

Wonder when Bill is going to get around to offering Liam his piece of the Spencer birthright? That's probably a solid non-starter after what happened between Bill and Steffy.

Heh, Justin must be worried about the adult Spencer sons returning to the fold and ruining his dreams of taking over SP himself one day. And wow, when was the last time he and Donna had a scene alone together?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What has Donna done to her face? Has she been hanging out with Taylor and Steffy? 

I was totally wondering that myself! My daughter & I were trying to figure it out. So sad these beautiful women feel they have to mess with their faces/bodies...usually not for the better. 😞

• Love 4
14 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

I was totally wondering that myself! My daughter & I were trying to figure it out. So sad these beautiful women feel they have to mess with their faces/bodies...usually not for the better. 😞

Donna's face looked really different! I could not figure out if it was a nose job or what.

• Love 1

Yesterday's show was better in the sense that we didn't have any sightings of Dr. F, Flo-Riding Dirty, or too stupid to live, Zoe...or the cheeto-toned Hauxdi.

Sally and Wyatt have a makeout session at the beach house because apparently, there is some quota of sexay times they must hit EVERY episode.

Dza7GI8WoAEz0im.jpg

I mean, CH is sex on a stick, and DB isn't too shabby either, but damn. Give them something else to do!

Oh, I guess I have to shut up now because Wyatt tell Sally that $ Bill wants him to come back to work at SP and he also has an idea to revive Spectra in the process.

I am all for Sally having her own business again, instead of playing second fiddle to Hauxdi or Hope, neither of whom even design.

Of course, reviving SF makes me recall how Sally and Thomas once ran that business and how their relationship was so much more than the bedroom. So, that's a point for Thomas returning. Then again, Wyatt has been committed to Sally from day one unlike Thomas who left her not once, but twice. S

And with PF not returning, I'm giving the edge - for now - to Wally.

Elsewhere, Justin is giving the hard sell to $ Bill about reuniting with Katie as part of having a future with Will. Um. he already has a future with Will? 

Bill decides to visit Will and Katie because they're family. Not because he's pining away for LemonHeads.

Before Bill gets there, Donna asks if Katie's still in love with Bill.

giphy.gif

Because, duh.

Donna exits, Bill enters, and Katie wastes no time telling him Thorne left because he thought she was still in love with Bill.

Bill, as Will enters, tells her he's there for both of them. As a family. 

I mean, just look at his body language and tell me he's panting after Katie.

Dz6efICVAAAQlE3.jpg

Yeah, didn't think so.

Let's keep it that way, shall we?

Because these two?

giphy.gif

Donna shows up, looking fetching in yellow, to meet up with Justin, who invited her over.

Dz3_jY2V4AEpOkb.jpg

Frozen face or not, she still looks good...for ANY age. Especially that body.

giphy.gif

Justin looks fine as always but I like his hair closer-cropped.

Dz7wzjfXcAI2W4s.jpg

You'll all be very disappointed to learn he doesn't want to talk about how they should reunite (which would be so much hotter than Donna hanging onto her HoneyBear obsession) even if it's just exes with benefits. No, he's peddling this Batie bullshit hard. 

I mean, he honestly says: "I don't think I've ever seen Bill happier than when he was with Will and Katie."

giphy.gif

I think he meant to say he'd never seen Bill more miserable than when he was with Katie or never as happy as he was with Brooke,

Names are tricky and what is his angle here anyway?

Oh, she also mentions Mushmouth and they congratulate each other on the fine job they did in raising him.

giphy.gif

The revisionist history is rampant.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Oh, she also mentions Mushmouth and they congratulate each other on the fine job they did in raising him.

giphy.gif

The revisionist history is rampant.

Plus didn't Eric ended up adopting Marcus?

• Love 4