Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

It looked like Liam had the famous one tear on his face today...... Brooke better watch out he's stealing her move.

Even though the last few years have been full of tocks I still can't see this as a tick. That would mean a new story-line and the writers can't have that.

Since they're redoing the Steffy/Hope/Liam story almost note for note, does this mean Hope will buy a motorcycle soon?

Since Liam and Hope can never be "at fault" it'd have to be something like Wyatt deciding to take her rock climbing or some other potentially dangerous activity where she can have an accident and lose the baby.  

• Love 4

Since Liam and Hope can never be "at fault" it'd have to be something like Wyatt deciding to take her rock climbing or some other potentially dangerous activity where she can have an accident and lose the baby.

And what'll make it worse is she won't have told him yet about her pregnancy. Wyatt will probably find out from someone else while she's in a coma or something.

• Love 4

Three straight days of hashing and re-hashing the latest calamity to befall the Star Crossed Lovers. When I consider the creative effort of what has been written this week? Oh.....let me rephrase that; creative may be too strong a word. When I consider the work they have put into this weeks scripts, I'd say the writers have really set the bar high for next week.......

My opinion is Wyatt is the loser in all this. Yeah, he got the prize, but I would call Hope a Booby Prize at best. He is so desperate for her love, that he will take any little morsel she doles out, and is willing to stay married to her even though he knows he is Liam's stand in. There are so many reasons Wyatt should have already kicked Hope's ass to the curb, but I would say this latest betrayal of going to Liam to discuss Wyatt's child should seal the deal. Then again, Hope didn't seem inclined to discuss this little bit of irrelevant news, saying it "can wait", but running to Liam to tell him that she will always love him and want him couldn't, so I doubt she will reveal her actions prior to coming home. The best thing for everyone concerned would be for this baby to tock. That may sound harsh, but there is no way in heaven Hope is Mom material. What I see is Hope losing the baby, but not until Ivy and Liam are officially an "item", and Liam being the great guy, and gentleman that he is, won't be "able" to hurt Ivy. Or, after the baby is born, some emergency will happen, and it will be discovered that Liam is the real father. And both of those SLs have already been written, so the writers can keep at their steady pace of writing nothing.

• Love 8

I feel like I'd be more interested if I thought that Hope will actually stay with Wyatt. Seeing her seem to finally choose between the two by telling Liam that she loves him but can't be with him and then going to be with Wyatt is the perfect solution for her - heart to one, body to the other. Of course it's not at all perfect for either of the guys. And seeing her with Wyatt was like watching her pat a puppy on the head. Wyatt is desperate for real love and he won't be getting any from Hope. Liam's getting what he gave and it doesn't taste good. But for any of this to really feel meaningful or tell an interesting story that they can really explore, this needs to last for months or years, not a day or two. I think I might just be latching onto a moment in time and wishing it was a story. Hope will be back with Liam in 10... 9... 8...7...

• Love 4

if she does lose the baby, and Liam does another one of those obnoxious "Yes!" fist pumps, I hope she kicks him in the balls, walks away and never looks back.

I felt the same way when Hope came to Liam not even days after his and Steffy's baby died and told him that the loss of his child was a sign that he and Steffy weren't meant to be. Not the crotch punch; just the telling her off and never looking back, LOL. Hope was mentally fist pumping just as hard when Liam's kid died to the point that Katie was repeatedly telling her to check herself on going after Liam so soon after his loss.

Hope and Liam have both shown they can be self-involved to an annoying degree. And Liam's done some boneheaded stuff but he's never been so focused and malicious as to take advantage of someone else's pain. Quinn has terrorized Liam relentlessly and tried to kill him and yet instead of having every reason in the world to not have any sympathy for her or Wyatt, he agreed to let her get help rather than pile on. I don't think Liam has it in him to be so obnoxious to celebrate the death of the child of the woman he loves no matter who the daddy.  In fact in having lost a child, I can see Liam actually sympathizing with Wyatt with his loss (should it happen).

But I'm betting money that the kid is actually Liam's but Quinn will pull a Jackie Marone and ensure the paternity says her baby boy Wyatt is the daddy no matter what. And if/when the truth is exposed, she's going to kidnap the child that should've been Wyatt's to punish Hope and Liam.

I honestly don't get why Bill is putting up with Quinn's crap.The $Bill of old would've made Quinn disappear for even talking about his progeny the way she's been maligning Liam. Holding a knife to his son's throat? Quinn's existance should've been wiped from record to the point that on Wyatt's birth certificate his mother is listed as 'Blank'.  Katie and Brooke have made Bill soft.

It's times like these I miss Stephanie. She would've taken Quinn out a while ago just for attacking Aly.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 9

Way off topic, but is Little Eric older or younger than Hope?  I want to say he is older but I was reading a character profile on another website that says he's a tween being raised by his grandparents but I thought he was born before Hope was even thought of.

• Love 1

From what I know of the history there, he'd have to be older.  Deacon wasn't around until after his birth, so Hope would have to be younger than him.  (Not that chronological birth order really matters to soaps all that much.) 

• Love 2

I feel like I'd be more interested if I thought that Hope will actually stay with Wyatt. Seeing her seem to finally choose between the two by telling Liam that she loves him but can't be with him and then going to be with Wyatt is the perfect solution for her - heart to one, body to the other. Of course it's not at all perfect for either of the guys. And seeing her with Wyatt was like watching her pat a puppy on the head. Wyatt is desperate for real love and he won't be getting any from Hope. Liam's getting what he gave and it doesn't taste good. But for any of this to really feel meaningful or tell an interesting story that they can really explore, this needs to last for months or years, not a day or two. I think I might just be latching onto a moment in time and wishing it was a story. Hope will be back with Liam in 10... 9... 8...7...

If I thought for a second Hope was smart enough to plan the perfect solution, I'd applaud her deviousness. This way she does kind of keep Liam on a string with, "I love you, I'd be with you if only I could"  and goes back to Wyatt. Now Liam will look like more of a jerk for moving on with Ivy (hopefully) when Hope either loses the baby or finds out Liam is the sperm donor.

• Love 2

I felt the same way when Hope came to Liam not even days after his and Steffy's baby died and told him that the loss of his child was a sign that he and Steffy weren't meant to be. Not the crotch punch; just the telling her off and never looking back, LOL. Hope was mentally fist pumping just as hard when Liam's kid died to the point that Katie was repeatedly telling her to check herself on going after Liam so soon after his loss.

Not just that, but she said "Everything's happened the way it's supposed to." I remember because I took particular offense to that phrasing. His baby was supposed to die? So he could be with Hope? Really?

• Love 4

Not just that, but she said "Everything's happened the way it's supposed to." I remember because I took particular offense to that phrasing. His baby was supposed to die? So he could be with Hope? Really?

And, yet Hopeless would never apply that brand of logic to explain why she and Lame just can't get it right--you know, maybe we can't get to the altar because we aren't supposed to be married.  It's always invariably someone else's fault or it's fate-tuh!

I'm just relieved we weren't treated to the visual of Quinnsane poking holes in Wynutt's condoms, replacing Hopeless' birth control pills with placebos, or injecting Wynutt's "joy juice" into Hopeless through a turkey baster while she was zonked out on meds or booze.

• Love 4

Way off topic, but is Little Eric older or younger than Hope? I want to say he is older but I was reading a character profile on another website that says he's a tween being raised by his grandparents but I thought he was born before Hope was even thought of.

He was born in '99. Hope was born in 2002.

The crazy shit is, around the time Kim Matura was hired Y&R had a story about Little Eric being "in danger" or something, and the kid cast for that was definitely around thirteen (which was only two years older than Eric was RL). So that's where the confusion lies. SORAS time, he should be about 25, and made an good addition to balance out the chicks on the show.

ETA: wow, I had totally put out Hope's shitty comments to Liam after Steffy lost her kid out my mind. And I'd have to agree that both she and Waffle are, in fact, the most selfish, self-absorded couple in the show's entire history. I don't think even egotistical Ridge brought that up when he thought RJ might be Nick's.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

I'm just relieved we weren't treated to the visual of Quinnsane poking holes in Wynutt's condoms, replacing Hopeless' birth control pills with placebos, or injecting Wynutt's "joy juice" into Hopeless through a turkey baster while she was zonked out on meds or booze.

I wouldn't speak too soon, they love flashbacks on this show and Quinn is in and out of their home like she pays rent. Just sayin'.

• Love 6

I wouldn't speak too soon, they love flashbacks on this show and Quinn is in and out of their home like she pays rent. Just sayin'.

Quinn is in and out of everyone's home like she pays rent. Lol She gave Liam a key but I'm sure it was just a copy.

Welcome back, to the Liam of Infinite Sadness *silent cross*

• Love 6

My opinion is Wyatt is the loser in all this. Yeah, he got the prize, but I would call Hope a Booby Prize at best.

QFT   This would also apply to Liam if he had 'won'.

Funny how Chicken and Waffles both use the "I won, now let's be brothers" thing.

Poor Caroline has to get that close Ridge's personal funk, although it looks as if his funk has aphrodisiac qualities.

Nice job by Maya feeding the crazy ribbon woman her favorite meal...... insecurity.  

• Love 9

My suggestion to Wynutt:  Dude--just walk away and keep on steppin'!  And, because I can't say it enough, she just ain't worth it, bruh!  Otherwise, you'll be a candidate for either Iyanla, Fix My Life! or What the Bleep Did I Marry?

Exactly.  Why doesn't he find a woman with smarts?  You'd think he'd be drawn to intelligent women, especially being raised by his mom, who has issues (okay, subscriptions) but is also highly intelligent.  But noooooo!

I think we need another Quinntervention.  Hell, I think a day without a Quinntervention is like a day without sunshine.

• Love 4

I'm getting fed up with this "incapacitated Ridge" nonsense. If he has enough cognition and coordination to guide Caroline's hand, then why can't he sketch for himself? Seeing those two up close and personal was pervish at best as well as skeevy, punctuated by those longing adoring looks she was giving him. I hope this isn't going anywhere, but it looks like something is heading down the pike. Yuck...

Ha! Brooke giving advice to Hope about divorce. Like she can talk...

• Love 1

I hope this isn't going anywhere, but it looks like something is heading down the pike. Yuck...

I've only been watching B&B solidly for a couple of years so I'm still fuzzy on a lot of the relationship history. That said, isn't Caroline sort of Ridge's niece, at least by marriage? Double yuck.

• Love 1

More like sister-in-law. Rick's his brother. You can't get too deep into that stuff because the writers sure don't. Otherwise, how can you have Rick dating both of his nieces?

Rick/Phoebe never should've happened, because they were the most tediously boring pairing on the show at the time. And he and Steffy never should've happened a week after Phoebe died and three weeks after he was making a very obvious play that was nothing but bait for Ridge.

But if women had self esteem on this show, Bradley would be outta work and replacing JFP once Sony and CBS got sick of her ruining Y&R.

• Love 2

If the Dolt didn't want to get preggers yet, one would assume she was using birth control. But all week long, Quinn kept saying that Dolt and Wynutt would stay together, regardless of her feelings for Liam, and then she'd have the snarky look on her face. So I'm wondering, did Insane placebo Dolt's birth control pills? Or is she going to be Fertile Myrtle II just like mommy, aka, Fertile Myrtle I, and get knocked up when just looking at an erect appendage.

• Love 2

I'm getting fed up with this "incapacitated Ridge" nonsense. If he has enough cognition and coordination to guide Caroline's hand, then why can't he sketch for himself? 

LOL! That's the "good" part of this! 

If the Dolt didn't want to get preggers yet, one would assume she was using birth control. But all week long, Quinn kept saying that Dolt and Wynutt would stay together, regardless of her feelings for Liam, and then she'd have the snarky look on her face. So I'm wondering, did Insane placebo Dolt's birth control pills? Or is she going to be Fertile Myrtle II just like mommy, aka, Fertile Myrtle I, and get knocked up when just looking at an erect appendage.

It is a mystery. The first thing I thought when she said she was preggo was, she wasn't using birth control? After the last fiasco you'd think she was on the pill, putting the condom on it herself and using her secret stash of the sponge! Every single time.

• Love 4

I always thought newlyweds and baby announcements were happy things to be celebrated, so why do I feel like I have been watching a wake this week? This shit is so ridiculous, but it is really starting to piss me off because I realized yesterday, as Hope and Brooke talked, that the baby is now going to be seen as the "obstacle" that is keeping Liam and Hope from their epic love story. Then you have Hope going on about how this is so unfair to Liam, and how she is so sorry for what this is doing to him. Whaaaa? You sniveling, unaware, narcissistic little Bitch. I am simply so done with Hope. This is the person that I am suppose to support as the show's heroine? Think again folks, because there is not a fucking chance in hell of that happening. I supported Brooke for over twenty years, through the good times and the bad, through all her heartache and battles, and through every trifling thing she did. And it was easy, because there was so much more to Brooke. From the beginning she came off as an adult, as did Ridge and Taylor, and I never felt like I was watching high school kids fighting over who was taking who to the prom. And in general, there was so much more to the character; she was/is educated, she was an excellent business woman and CEO, and when Ridge would tell her it was over, she would move on, kicking and screaming for sure, but she would eventually get involved with someone else. And I will never forget Brooke's roots, and the battle of the haves and the have nots. Hope was just presented to us as the next best thing, without any groundwork or backstory, and to me she is just as flimsy as tissue paper. No substance, no staying power, just a pretty façade with nothing inside.

Well, it seems that they have finally found someone who TK has some chemistry with. I fully believe Ridge and Katie remain unmarried because TPTB have realized TK and HT just don't cut it as a romantic pairing. Just like they immediately saw there was nothing between him and KKL. I am not sure I like the idea of a Caroline/Ridge romance, but I think part of me is ok with it. I do think they missed a huge opportunity to add some continuity to the show yesterday when Ridge and Caroline were talking. That would have been the perfect opportunity for Ridge to make it a little more real by saying something about how much he loved Caroline's aunt, and how he was close to her mom Karen. It seems however, that they want this new Ridge to have no real history with anyone on the canvas. In any event, I can completely see Ridge sweeping a star struck Caroline off her feet. And it would go a long way in feeding the never ending feud between Ridge and Rick. And the biggest plus of all is that it would give Katie a reason to remove that Red Ribbon of Commitment. She could just donate it to Ridge and Caroline to use in one of their dual designs.

Maya. There are no words. You saw Caroline getting comfortable in Ridge's arms? Did you bother to inquire why that was happening? The fact that there is years of family history between them notwithstanding, you can't just snoop and see and draw instant conclusions. Oh, right, that would only apply if you are not working an agenda. I wonder if anyone will call Maya on the fact that she spends more time "overhearing" other's conversations, and trolling the halls of FC's to peek in office doors, than she does focusing on her modeling?

The fact that KKL is taking a hiatus from the show, coupled with the fact that we rarely see Eric/JM, is giving me great pause to worry. Who the hell is going to be running the asylum?

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7

More like sister-in-law.  Rick's his brother.  You can't get too deep into that stuff because the writers sure don't.  Otherwise, how can you have Rick dating both of his nieces?

*Vomit* WTF? I've only been watching a couple of years. So glad I missed that?!?

• Love 3

Good question. This may be the first time in the show's history that the show has skewed so young. Too bad it's been the Dope Show for the last year and none of the other young characters have anything going for themselves.

Well thanks so much, Anna Yolei, for putting the Marilyn Manson song in my head :)  Maybe that song could play every time Hope enters a room, particularly the part that goes "But all the pretty, pretty Ones will leave you low and blow your mind"

• Love 3

*Vomit* WTF? I've only been watching a couple of years. So glad I missed that?!?

It helps (me at least) that Rick was Gorillick back then and not the current Rick (who is my favorite Rick).  The show has started leaning on splitting hairs down blood lines/name lines without taking into any consideration how these people were raised, and it's annoying.  Ridge is not Eric's son biologically, but what does that even matter?  No one knew that wasn't the case until the man was into his mid-to-late 40s.  Family bonds had already been established.  Rick grew up thinking that Ridge was his brother and that Steffy and Phoebe were his nieces.  And once it was revealed that Ridge was not Eric's son biologically, the Forrester family still treated him, and his family, exactly the same.

Ridge and Bridget were far more disgusting than Rick and Phoebe/Steffy, I'll give you that, but it made more sense to me because everyone's emotions were very raw.  Taylor had just died and Ridge was grieving while figuring how to raise his 3 grieving kids.  He was still reeling from finding out that his dad wasn't really his dad and Bridget was vulnerable because she had just broken up with CJ and she kind of threw herself into being a surrogate mother for the Taytots.  Couple all of that with the way the actors played it (it was very hesitant and confusing, not some torrid love affair) and the way the characters reacted (properly, with disgust) and that whole storyline didn't bother me as much as it should.  Rick and Phoebe/Steffy, though?  The way the characters were acting like it was a-OK to be involved with people who were raised with the uncle/niece relationship was out of control.

• Love 3

Former lurker, now a member here. B&B and Y&R have been my shows for years, even thought there have been times I took a long hiatus from both.  UO here, but I don't hate Lope, individually or together.  Yes, they are silly and histrionic, but they are also young.  Liam is maybe 25, Hope is 21-22. Let's remember back to that age. Our love affairs were The. Most. Important. Thing. In The World.  Every little bump, misunderstanding, missed connection was Huge. Absolutely. Huge. The end of the world. Fate is against us, Etc, etc., etc.  Is Lope a little over the top with this?  Well yes. It's a soap.  Heightened for effect. But still good soap.

My opinion on Tick or Tock is both. Spoilers tell us that when Wynutt tells Quinn about the baby she already knows.  My speculation is that Deacon tells her (Hope said Brooke could tell him)  and Quinn reveals to Deacon (and us) that she had a hand in this -- i.e.. pinholes in condoms, placebo BC pills, pinhole in the diaphragm, -- something. So we -- and all the characters -- think the baby is Chickenhead Jr.  Several months go by, Uh Oh .... issue with the baby -- needs in utero surgery.  There is some special Spencer blood thing or something that requires the Spencers to be tested as donors.  Liam is the only perfect match, Surgery happens but unfortunately baby can't be saved.  A Tick and a Tock.  But wait.  Not only is Liam the perfect match, but we now know the baby wasn't Wynutt's.  Hope was pregnant when she married.   Quinn has a Quinnsane moment and rants to Wynutt that can't be.  She made sure that Hope would get pregnant with Wynutt by tampering with the BC.  Because she thought that Hope might waffle, and what better way to tie her to Chickenhead and keep Lope apart. Because after all she just wanted Wynutt to have everything his little heart desires -- no matter what she had to do. Someone, anyone -- Liam, Hope, $Bill, overhears . And there is hell to pay.

Along the way with this story, maybe the show will explore Wynutt's paternity. DD and RS with their dark good looks would never produce a son with DB's coloring -- genetics ya'll.  Maybe Wynutt isn't really a Spencer -- never did a DNA test -- and he doesn't have that special Spencer blood thing.  So WTD?  Does Quinn even know?.And let's really go out on a limb.  Is Quinn really his mother? She is insane.  Is she crazy enough to kidnap a baby for some reason?  Such as she wants to cash in on her ONS with $Bill and needed a child to do it.  Shows up kid in tow, and Bill Sr.runs her off /pays her off.  $Bill never knows and Quinn has been biding her time to get revenge.  This could explain her insane rant that Liam has always had everything that should have been Wynutt's.  As I said just speculation- but what soapy goodness it would be played out over months/ years.

• Love 9

Ridge and Bridget were far more disgusting than Rick and Phoebe/Steffy, I'll give you that, but it made more sense to me because everyone's emotions were very raw.  Taylor had just died and Ridge was grieving while figuring how to raise his 3 grieving kids.  He was still reeling from finding out that his dad wasn't really his dad and Bridget was vulnerable because she had just broken up with CJ and she kind of threw herself into being a surrogate mother for the Taytots.  Couple all of that with the way the actors played it (it was very hesitant and confusing, not some torrid love affair) and the way the characters reacted (properly, with disgust) and that whole storyline didn't bother me as much as it should.  Rick and Phoebe/Steffy, though?  The way the characters were acting like it was a-OK to be involved with people who were raised with the uncle/niece relationship was out of control.

And how horrible was it when Amber trapped Ridge and a recast Bridget in an old mine shaft, or some other giant hole in the ground, and watched via camera as they nearly froze to death as she tried to get a picture of them kissing. That didn't redeem the incestuousness of it, the story just became hideous in other respects. I think what killed the incestuous aspect was that Ridge and the recast had no chemistry, whereas Ridge and JFBridget had a lot of chem.

• Love 2

It never made sense to me because raw emotions aside, there isn't that much confusion in the world to convince a 40-something man that the girl he delivered from her mother's womb; parented; and then had a sibling relationship with is suddenly a candidate for a romance.  I'm just not buying it.  They were both old enough to know better.  In one breath, they are telling Eric that they're not related, and in the next breath, they're both calling him, "dad."  That was also the moment that Bridge died for me for good.  I never wanted Brooke back with that clown after that.  The only reason Ridget's "relationship" didn't cross over into coitus is because Bradley was forced to end it due to the uproar.  His own words in an interview indicated what his intent was and that he believed he could sell it as long as it was "done right."  It also made me question Bradley's sanity and caused me to wonder why he was working through his issues via B&B instead of in therapy where he clearly belonged.  That's why I was horrified that this mess reared its ugly head again when Bridget returned and acted all "confused" about her still conflicted feelings.  That she ditched a perfectly good and age-appropriate boyfriend because of these feelings made the situation even more disgusting.  The fact that Brooke was on pins and needles while Ridge and Bridget were dancing together, should have told her everything she needed to know about the creep she cast her lot with.

I won't even touch on the nastiness that was Rick and his two nieces, whom he actually saw grow up as babies.  I realize that the dating pool is quite small on B&B due to its cast size, but I can't imagine attending a family reunion to troll for a life partner.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 6

I don't think of Kyle Lowder as really Ric now that JY is back. I do think Justin Torkildson would have been cuter at this age though.

I see old clips of JT, and realized that he is a horrid actor. Like Rocco bad. Even nostalgia can't redeem him for me and had KL not played Rick as Adam Newman/Paul Ryan, I probably would've forgotten about him sooner than I did.

ETA: MulletorHater, the whole "small cast/short run time" can hardly be an excuse when nearly all soaps in the 80s were a half hour long and Y&R today has multiple triangles runnig or being set up with two blood relatives goin after the same guy/gal. Sure, Ridge and Thorne were both after Caroline, but every character on the show had a purpose for being around beyond being in a triangle.

Speaking of that, where is Donna? Is JG on contract still?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

Book me a flight because I need a barf bag to watch RidgePen and Caroline together.

Yes. I know B&B loves to do the incestuous pairings and I have to accept that because I'm watching it but these two are a creepy lecherous uncle with tweenage niece vibe and it's gross. Ridge is looking like he's a raincoat away from flashing someone in the park and she looks like she's about 13 years old with the upwards adoring long gazes. Please, make it stop, Show, please.

• Love 6

So Co-Vice President Brooke didn't know Ridge was designing again?

It's probably long overdue but in what universe would it ever be easier to draw by guiding someones hand than rather using your own? Maybe he can glue a pencil into a mannequin hand and get the same effect.

I don't know which is more unrecognizable to me TK as Ridge or KKL as whatever this version of Brooke is supposed to be.

Oh Katie you know why this has been going on why get jealous now?

Nice to have a day off from the junior set.

• Love 8

It's probably long overdue but in what universe would it ever be easier to draw by guiding someones hand than rather using your own?

To me, it seems like it would be twice as hard. I could maybe buy this crapola if Ridge was explaining his vision to Caroline and having her execute it - sort of like a police sketch artist situation. The need for Ridge to actually touch Caroline seems weird and plot-pointy.

• Love 4

To me, it seems like it would be twice as hard. I could maybe buy this crapola if Ridge was explaining his vision to Caroline and having her execute it - sort of like a police sketch artist situation. The need for Ridge to actually touch Caroline seems weird and plot-pointy.

I think Caroline is like a human Ouija board that you can use to draw things instead of spelling out words. Her hand is the planchette. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 2

WOW!  LOL! 

Katydid, this is the lifestyle you signed up for, sweetie!  Your so-called man is asking if you're jealous and is flippantly asking why do you want to mess up a "great partnership."  Enjoy the "low life" while you can, sweetie!  How is that "really, really cool" relationship working for ya?  

I guess Bill will start looking good to Katie all over again, and he'll get to say, "I told you so."  Except, you know Katie won't give up her booby prize and that Red Ribbon of Commitment too easily.  I'm already bracing myself for the snark she'll throw Caroline's way.  We'll get to see Katie in all her sneering glory.  I guess Brooke will step aside yet again so that Katie can be the hypotenuse in a triangle with Bill and Ridge, while Caroline threatens her life of lurvvvv and "pomes" in the park.

• Love 1

Oh, Katie. I'm beyond glad that Brooke's hands are entirely clean in the epic trainwreck that is Kridge's inevitable breakup. I'm sorry Rick will be a victim in this, but I'm so sick of Katie's smugness and pettiness that she parades as having values. And I won't miss the Two Minutes Hate on Brill at every date they've ever had together.

• Love 5

Yes. I know B&B loves to do the incestuous pairings and I have to accept that because I'm watching it but these two are a creepy lecherous uncle with tweenage niece vibe and it's gross. Ridge is looking like he's a raincoat away from flashing someone in the park and she looks like she's about 13 years old with the upwards adoring long gazes. Please, make it stop, Show, please.

It doesn't help that my son was watching a Suite Life on Deck rerun the other morning, and LG was on it as the younger sister of one of the main characters.  So now I'm really looking at her as being young when I see Caroline on screen. 

Before I first saw the scene play out, I thought that was what it was going to be - Caroline would be drawing and Ridge would tell her what to draw, suggest changes, etc, while she did all the actual drawing.  This shit is just weird and inexplicable. 

• Love 4

Guys guys guys have you seen the promo for next week?!? I'm so excited I think I'm gonna be sick. This part was my favourite. I may have squealed. (That's just between us, okay?)

Not here for the Hope/Liam/Wyatt baby mamma drama zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Surely you would think that after the last pregnancy scare and how earth-shattering that was for everyone involved Hope would have invested in something a little more substantial and less tamperable in the birth control department, like a Mirena or an Implanon, or tubal ligation, or a hysterectomy. Girl's too stupid to function and I ain't got no time for it.

I honestly don't get why Bill is putting up with Quinn's crap.The $Bill of old would've made Quinn disappear for even talking about his progeny the way she's been maligning Liam. Holding a knife to his son's throat? Quinn's existance should've been wiped from record to the point that on Wyatt's birth certificate his mother is listed as 'Blank'.  Katie and Brooke have made Bill soft.

Preach it, girlfriend. Bill's problem is that he hasn't got anything to do outside chasing Brooke down to marry him - when he was first on the show he was hell-bent on crushing Forrester Creations; now... ? He's a primary antagonist, but he's not doing much antagonising anymore. If I were writing Bold I would've had him expose Ridge's inability to draw in a full-page spread in Eye on Fashion - not sure how he'd escape being implicated in his "impediment" in the first place, but whatever. If TPTB are allowed plot holes, so am I!

Wynutt's "joy juice"

*shudder*

The fact that KKL is taking a hiatus from the show, coupled with the fact that we rarely see Eric/JM, is giving me great pause to worry.

You and me both, RuntheTable. JMC has said he doesn't want to retire but I hope he changes his mind and gives Eric a proper exit story like Susan Flannery did - I'm frightened that one day Eric will have to take a call, or attend a meeting, or visit the bathroom, and will never come back. I don't know if I'll keep watching after JMC departs - TK & DD are my next favourite actors, but I don't love them as much.

Well thanks so much, Anna Yolei, for putting the Marilyn Manson song in my head :)

You too?! =D

Speaking of that, where is Donna? Is JG on contract still?

She'll be in Monday's show - JG was just on Y&R as Grace for I think one episode (I don't watch it). She's also doing a TV movie of some sort.

Yesterday was the seven-year anniversary of Eric & Donna's first kiss, actually. You're welcome.

ETA: Forgot to say, welcome aboard La di Diva! Enjoy the crazy!

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 3

Wow...hard to believe this current Donna's been on for almost ten years. When she was written back into the show, I had no clue Brooke ever had a family or a life outside of Ridge.

Sometimes I like to imagine what Eric/Donna would've been like with Carrie Mitchum. Something says she wouldn't have been as hysterical as JG's Donna.

• Love 1

Sometimes I like to imagine what Eric/Donna would've been like with Carrie Mitchum. Something says she wouldn't have been as hysterical as JG's Donna.

Please don't!  As a Day 1 viewer, I can't help remembering that Eric (with his foine self!) was already middle-aged with grown children while Donna was still in high school trying to get little sister, Katie, "a date...just a date!"

Katie high tailing it to Ridge's office every time she gets jealous will never NOT be funny!  I absolutely love how Maya played her, it was a thing of beauty :)

When it comes to being Mrs. Ridge Forrester, Katie will discover that she ain't about that life.  As much as Ridgepen and Caroline make me want to throw up in my mouth, there is still no chemistry between Ridge and Katie.  I wonder if TIIC have finally given up the ghost with respect to that pairing.  I don't care how many popularity polls Kringe manage to win, Ridgepen and Katie suck.  There have been no love scenes between them in months or any other acts of affection since he returned from the Middle East.  I would bet dollars to donuts that "Little Ridge" hasn't seen any action since they got back from Abu Dhabi and it has nothing to do with his "impediment" either.  Now, he's using Caroline's obvious worship of him to get his rocks off.

I said elsewhere that as fine an actress as Heather Tom is, she simply cannot bring the "grown and sexy" to any of her pairings.  Bill came across looking like Katie's parent or tutor.  She comes across as Ridgepen's keeper and mother figure.  I wonder if TK realizes it because I haven't seen Ridgepen this animated in a scene with a woman in months.

• Love 2

Preach it, girlfriend. Bill's problem is that he hasn't got anything to do outside chasing Brooke down to marry him - when he was first on the show he was hell-bent on crushing Forrester Creations; now... ? He's a primary antagonist, but he's not doing much antagonising anymore. If I were writing Bold I would've had him expose Ridge's inability to draw in a full-page spread in Eye on Fashion - not sure how he'd escape being implicated in his "impediment" in the first place, but whatever. If TPTB are allowed plot holes, so am I!

Your idea sounds like a classic B&B move reminiscent of the Spectra/Forrester battles. I'm holding out hope that someone is going to out RidgePen in a fashion show.

• Love 3
I wonder if TK realizes it because I haven't seen Ridgepen this animated in a scene with a woman in months.

Sigh, I loves me some TK but he had a history on AMC of telegraphing when he didn't like the potential romantic pairing he was in. And more often than not, he seemed to prefer the younger actresses. Maybe TPTB on B&B have noticed that he's just not totally convincing in Ridge's romantic scenes with Katie. Now, I don't want to sound like I'm blaming it all on him; I agree that HT seems to hold back too. I noticed it even when Katie was Bill.

• Love 1