Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

If Brooke's house is home, then what was his house with Taylor? 

I have to say this, although it pains me.  While Fauxdi will never be a fave, I have to feel a little for her whenever Sludge goes on and on and on and on about Brooke -- his one true love, the only woman for him, their never-can-be broken connection, being a family with RJ, etc, etc, etc.  I mean, does Ridge not remember how much he loved Taylor?  That he was married to her for years, had 3 children -- a family -- with her, and that when he's waxing rhapsodic about twu wuv Brooke to Fauxdi he's doing it to Taylor's daughter.  The man is completely self-absorbed.

Fauxdi certainly looked like a ride-or die chick today, all in black, leather jacket and the extreme winged out eyeliner. Tempting $Bill to take his hog out.  Bill is so playing her to get back at Liam.  I'm suspect though, that if Fauxdi keeps supporting Bill over Liam, he may not care as much as Bill thinks.. Liam is beginning to give Faux the side eye and see her for the entitled brat she is.  Even if he isn't falling for Sally, he can't help but see the contrast between the two,  

Taylor, who?  Ever since the role of Ridge was recast, it's as if Taylor never existed.  Have nu-Ridge and Taylor ever even shared a scene together?  If I were a new viewer or followed TK to tihs show because I was one of his fans, I would be shocked to learn that the character had been married to, and lived continuously with another wife, with whom he had 3 children (1 bait and 2 band-aid twins).  I would have never known that he bought that big fabulous dream house in Bel-Air for the Tridge family to live in and that for all intents and purposes, Ridge was happily married.  This retconned nonsense that Ridge left Taylor for Brooke is just that--bulshit.  He left because he discovered she was a hypocrite, who concealed the Big Bear Baptism from him for well over 10 years and was hoisted on her own petard.  

Newer viewers would never know that Ridge chose to remarry Taylor because it was supposedly his mother's "dying wish."  For all the manipulation, he could have just as easily said no.  He couldn't even fix his mouth to give Brooke a commitment after Stephanie's lie was exposed, and in frustration Brooke gave him back her rings after having an all-too-rare epiphany about the man-child she obsessed over for years.  Newer fans will never know about the relative ease with which Ridge moved from one household, from one marriage bed and from one family to another depending on whom he was "committed" to in any given year.  I just can't feel bad for Super Slattern because she and her momma both attempted to use Phoebe's death to manipulate Ridge to the altar because neither could be sure he would choose Taylor of his own volition.  And, Super Slattern had no issues using her father's history with Brooke to their advantage last year when she wanted Brooke to sell herself in marriage to Bill to get those accursed shares to get Quinn out of the company.  Yes, Ridge is self-obsessed, but then, so is his child.

The way he's been putting the full court press on Brooke, sometimes it seems hard for Ridge to remember that he has three (possibly four) living children, particularly his firstborn, Thomas.  The same Thomas, who was passed over and is now living in New York and making a family with Ridge's ex.  Now, it's all about making a family for his annoying namesake.  Evidently, Ridge can only parent one set of children at a time depending on his whims and where he wishes to lay his greasy head.

I wish I could say "poor Liam," but I just can't.  This is what you married, bruh!  But, then you already knew that, didn't you?

• Love 11

I feel like SC/Liam did a good job today. I'm enjoying him in this story, he's more than a passive waffle. 

I enjoy when they show the full opening credits.  

Steffi's a terrible partner. 

Texting and driving is wrong because it harms or kills so many good people senselessly each year, and failed to succeed with twits RJ and Coco. 

Hope they do a Halloween theme episode I'd love to see all the campy and sexy getups. 

• Love 13

Ooh .... goodie! *FUN* Steffy is back! (NOT!)

I couldn't believe my ears that Sludge was hinting to move back in with Brooke -- already??? Let that cheap squatter go find his own place to live. Ridge Forrester + domesticated homebody doesn't add up. I'd think he's want his own private fuck-pad for trysts with Quinn (back then) or whomever else he is sniffing around. I hope Brooke doesn't cave in and allow this.

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 11

Traitorous Tramp! Showing up at her daddy-in-laws to “support” him replete in her tight, black, revealing biker garb. UGH! Throwing out biker terminology; last time you rode your Hog indeed. I just can’t with any of it. Smarmy. Disgusting. Makes me feel like Andy Dufresne, after he crawled 100 feet through a sewer pipe in order to secure his freedom.

A Welcome Home Happy Separation party? Who said Brooke wanted her things retrieved? I can’t even see it as a nice gesture because it seems more of a controlling gesture. We, your kids, in-laws, ex, and son’s girlfriend, decided that you were moving home. And Brooke was happy and ok with it? Me? I would be wondering if my son had his hands on my panties.

Normally, when the weak willed, the clueless, the ball less, the underdog or victim find their inner fierceness, and come out on top being all strong and confident, then turn into monsters, and become obsessed with their new found power, just makes me want to smack  a bitch. But not Liam. Maybe later, but not right now. Because Liam’s power obsession isn’t dark. He wants to do good things with it. As a do gooder myself, I can get with that. And I would like to see Wyatt do the same. Hopefully, he will consider his brother’s words, and realize that he might be playing at the wrong table, and jump ship and unite with his brother. Liam and Wyatt running SP’s together could be an absolute riot. And I am thinking about the fallout when Steffy pulls the rug out from under them by somehow derailing Liam’s blackmail scheme, and of course, fucking his/their father. How satisfying would it be for both Spencer boys to learn, at the same time, what a wretched person Fauxdi really is. Then Liam could pull out his Sword of Justice and severe that cord that has bound him to that wench for too long, and free himself to find a suitable partner. And maybe Wyatt will finally be able to acknowledge that Steffy married him on the fly, and couldn’t dump him fast enough once Liam resurfaced, and only used his mother as a tool to achieve her hateful ends.

Thorsten Kaye needs to smile all the time. He absolutely lights up, and looks like a sheepish little boy.

The hair on this show! Bill’s hair gets taller every day, Wyatt’s looks like he styled it with a weed whacker, and RJ’s looks like a cave that has bears living in it.

Don’t get me started on the females………

• Love 14
13 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Taylor, who?  Ever since the role of Ridge was recast, it's as if Taylor never existed. 

Taylor didn't even show up for her own daughter's wedding.  Although in her defense, Steffy seems to get married every year so maybe Taylor figured she'd catch the next one.

New viewers would never know that Steffy is a twin.

What bothers me about soaps is if a character is not currently on the scene, they never mention them and I think you can mention a character and just not show the character:

What would be wrong with starting off a scene with Thomas or Steffy on the cell phone saying "Bye mom, I love you" and then talking with whatever character comes into the scene?

What would be wrong with Eric hanging up the phone, Quinn coming into the room & asking who was on the phone, and Eric saying "Oh, that was Bridget, she was just calling to say hi?"

What would be wrong with a scene with Liam on the phone, Steffy barges into his office, Liam says "Karen, let me call you back" and then continuing the scene with Steffy?

What would be wrong with Ivy reading an email, Quinn coming into the office saying "I hope I'm not disturbing you" and Ivy saying "Oh, I was just reading an email from Jessica/my sister." 

I watched Degrassi for years and they always mentioned "Heather Sinclair" having done or said something but never actually showed "Heather Sinclair" or gave her lines (they even created a sister for Heather Sinclair that did show up and have lines but never showed Heather Sinclair herself).  I don't understand why the soaps can't do the same.  We don't need Taylor, Jessica, Bridget, Karen, Kristen or Felicia to show up and have lines, but sometimes off screen characters need to be acknowledged b/c otherwise it makes the story look ridiculous (like Taylor not showing up for Steffy's 17th wedding or Ridge not showing up for Stephanie's funeral or no mention of Marcus or Bridget having called/shown concern after Eric's stroke).

I do think Thorne should end up helping Spectra.  It would be in character because Thorne has always had a thing for helping the underdog (like Deveney Dixon/"Angela").

• Love 12

Show, you are working my last nerve.

Steffy and her motorcycle get up slinking around Bill. How clueless is this twat that she doesn't see that Bill is only using her to stick it to Liam and that once he's through with her and has thoroughly aided and abetted her in ruining the latest Steamless marriage that he'll be after a real woman, not some rode hard, put away wet Bratz doll?

Don't get me started on the separation party being thrown for Brooke.

source.gif

While I can't disagree that a smile does wonders for TK, the grinning like a loon when the ashes of the Brill marriage are still smoldering (no fire pun intended) makes me want to punch him in the teeth. And what the hell with Shaggy and Scrappy packing up Brooke's things and carting them over to the home Shaggy is none too subtly indicating is "home" to him. Get your own mansion you mooching motherfucker and take that pipsqueak son of your's with you.

• Love 16
27 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

While I can't disagree that a smile does wonders for TK, the grinning like a loon when the ashes of the Brill marriage are still smoldering (no fire pun intended) makes me want to punch him in the teeth. And what the hell with Shaggy and Scrappy packing up Brooke's things and carting them over to the home Shaggy is none too subtly indicating is "home" to him. Get your own mansion you mooching motherfucker and take that pipsqueak son of your's with you.

I hear you CountryGirl! But in my world non that shit is going to happen. There ain't going to be no Bridge reunion, and Ridge isn't moving back into Brooke's place. Just saying. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Anything else would send me screaming in the night. Brooke isn't even fully separated from Bill at this point. And Rumple's only wants to move back in to stick it to Bill. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

I hear you CountryGirl! But in my world non that shit is going to happen. There ain't going to be no Bridge reunion, and Ridge isn't moving back into Brooke's place. Just saying. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Anything else would send me screaming in the night. Brooke isn't even fully separated from Bill at this point. And Rumple's only wants to move back in to stick it to Bill. 

She hasn't even filed for divorce yet that I'm aware of...oh, but silly me, I forgot, taking off your rings is the same thing!!! 

And you are right about Rumple...he just wants his favorite chew toy back to chew and slobber on some more and that it pisses off Bill, well, so much the better.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Well, ladies, this is a world where a husband can basically proclaim, "I divorce thee!" three times, end his marriage while on his honeymoon because of a text message and then show up nearly two years later expecting to pick up where he left off, and acting all butt hurt because the woman he discarded moved on.  It's that world where a marriage can be annulled because the same asshole is "pressured" into leaving because he wants to be a full-time father to his infant son or because his ball-breaking mother is "dying."  Yet, ironically, his mother dying for real didn't move him enough to return.

But rose petals, some sweet words and a single rose evidently cures all.

• Love 5

"There's nothing left that man can do to me.." You think so Liam? 

So Steffy dropped the she and Liam are trying to get pregnant and no luck. Hmm I guess she'll have a WTD now.

Steffy's Brooke cheerleeding is eye rolling coming from Taylor's daughter.

Loved Wyatt telling Liam that they don't have the experience, at least he's got half a brain to realize they can't wing running a comglomerate. 

• Love 9

Brooke gave up way too quickly on Bill. Even Katie hung in there are Bill tried to murder Amber AND had his fling with Steffy. It takes away from the story if he has a free path to Steffy clear of any betrayal to Brooke. They should've let Bill win Brooke back and he's on probation and having to play nice while plotting his revenge; Steffy can keep trying to be the Spencer matriarch which Brooke ain't abiding by and tells her to stay out of the issues between Bill and Liam. Meanwhile Katie is getting her busybody on and running around to Liam and Bill and realizes that Steffy is a wee bit too involved with the situation and voices her concerns about Still to Brooke who scoffs/laughs it off/believes Katie is still showing sour grapes/cannot contemplate Bill cheating on HER.

Steffy's gonna get pregnant with twins and think one is Bill's the other Liam's.

Admittedly Liam and Wyatt don't have the experience to run a conglomerate, but Brooke and Katie do. They should bring the ladies into the fold and become a fearsome foursome of Spencer Publications. 

Meanwhile back to yesterday: Wyatt, do you remember where YOU came from? Can you please go back there? Or go Netflix and Chill with Katie and lay low for a while if you can't do anything but squawk at Liam?

• Love 7

Does anyone else get the impression that Bill & Steffy are going to maybe start an affair? It never occurred to me, but today when Wyatt was telling Liam that Bill will do things to get back at Liam that he's never thought of, the camera cut to $Bill stroking Steffy's face. It's subtle, like a hammer directly to the temple, but I think they might actually go there. 

Also, Ridge must've gone to the Hope Logan school of getting-the-person-you-want-to-be-with-to-move-on-at-your-breakneck-speed. OMG, first, he moves her stuff out as a SURPRISE! to her, then he basically asks if he can move in with her. It's not as bad as "sorry that your child with Steffy is gone, but I think that's God's way of telling you to dump her & get with me," but it's nudging up there. She hasn't even filed for divorce that we've seen. These people drive me batty.

Steffy is so gonna hit the trifecta of Spencer men in less than a year. Didn't Steffy & Wyatt split around Thanksgiving last year? Yep, she'll make it by then, definitely.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Does anyone else get the impression that Bill & Steffy are going to maybe start an affair? It never occurred to me, but today when Wyatt was telling Liam that Bill will do things to get back at Liam that he's never thought of, the camera cut to $Bill stroking Steffy's face. It's subtle, like a hammer directly to the temple, but I think they might actually go there. 

Also, Ridge must've gone to the Hope Logan school of getting-the-person-you-want-to-be-with-to-move-on-at-your-breakneck-speed. OMG, first, he moves her stuff out as a SURPRISE! to her, then he basically asks if he can move in with her. It's not as bad as "sorry that your child with Steffy is gone, but I think that's God's way of telling you to dump her & get with me," but it's nudging up there. She hasn't even filed for divorce that we've seen. These people drive me batty.

Steffy is so gonna hit the trifecta of Spencer men in less than a year. Didn't Steffy & Wyatt split around Thanksgiving last year? Yep, she'll make it by then, definitely.

I've been thinking Bill and Steffy are going to have an affair for a couple of weeks. They are spending way too much time together, he keeps looking at her funny and touching her hair, and vowing revenge on Liam. This is what will hurt him the most. I have been a die-hard Steffy and Liam together forever fan, but if the story goes there, I will be fine with him being with Sally. This show gets on my nerves with the incestuous relationships.

Wyatt is such a pussy. He's so desperate for Bill's affection that he will tolerate anything. His voice also annoys the piss out of me. He sounds like such a child!

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I think many of us have said for a few weeks now that a Still reunion was in the works, but I don't think it will be so much of an affair as Bill's revenge. And WTD is definitely going to be part and parcel, what with all the trying to get pregnant anvils dropping.

Steffy officially split from Wyatt in January of this year so I predict she will have banged all 3 Spencer men in the same calendar year.

• Love 14

I'm sorry, I was actually being sarcastic in my comments, which I can see now doesn't translate all that well in type - I should've borrowed Sheldon's *Insert Sarcasm Font* to be clearer. I think it's been at least a few weeks, maybe longer, that there's been a little something extra between Bill & Steffy, but TPTB are practically spoon-feeding us that they're going to start a tawdry affair. The only thing missing is the musical montage of their affair from back in the day. 

If Steffy does hit the trifecta in less than a year (damn, Girl!), I can see Katie thinking: challenge accepted. She could get drunk & lean on Liam, one thing leads to another, & then she'd also hit the trifecta, just a bit after Steffy, & in a bit over a year. 

• Love 4

Ha ha! Spongebob to the rescue! Thanks for the tip, I'll have to remember that! 

1 minute ago, Petunia13 said:

@nkotb if you have iPhone ? If the symbol for sarcasm. tenor.gif

"Do YoU tHiNk BiLl aNd PuFfY wILl hAvE aN aFfAIr?! sHEs sO sUbTLe iTs HaRd tO tEL?" 

Ha ha! Spongebob to the rescue yet again! Thank you, I'll have to remember that!

Back to our show, to be completely honest, even though it's completely gross & disgusting, Steffy & $Bill are actually far more suited to each other than Steffy & either Spencer boy. Their personalities are more wreckless, they are more ruthless than Liam, & they both just blatantly go for what they want, even if they have to be an accessory to arson to get it. In real life, they'd be the couple.

• Love 5

Yes but if Puff and Bill get together will their egos combined create some type of wormhole in Bell LA? I thought Rick and Maya were smug and egged each other on too much, when those 2 couple up the bluster and conceit will be insane. 

I do agree Liam at this point with Steffi is dumb, they're nothing alike and have totally different goals and she doesn't support him at all. Ditch the bih. 

• Love 4

Another understatement this time by Brooke. She wants to cut back on her hours and work part time. When has she even, in the past months, worked full time.  For that matter, Steffy.  So concerned about how much you lost do to Sally and your playing with Bill.  Did I see the lightbulb go off in Bill's head. Great way to enact revenge on Liam. Get Steffy pregnant. "Misunderstanding Night" revisited.  

Wyatt is not only chicken head but a plain chicken.  He clucks about Liam becoming CEO and it should have been him but when push comes to shove, he doesn't have the experience to run Spencer.  Wyatt, how can you believe that your father, given his track record, can show remorse.  Loosing Steffy is actually a reward for Liam. He gets rid of a veytik in der tokhes (pain in the ass).  I would fight for Sally over Steffy any day of the week and twice on Sunday. 

• Love 8

I did hear some sax music playing in the background during one Bill-Steffy scene.  Soon they will be lovahs!!!!!

I love TK's smile.  What I do NOT love is Ridge moving in on Brooke.  Let the blonde breathe!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Back to our show, to be completely honest, even though it's completely gross & disgusting, Steffy & $Bill are actually far more suited to each other than Steffy & either Spencer boy. Their personalities are more wreckless, they are more ruthless than Liam, & they both just blatantly go for what they want, even if they have to be an accessory to arson to get it. In real life, they'd be the couple.

I kinda feel about them the way I felt about Brill; If you go there, show them as a full fledge couple and not just tease the chemistry and longing. Show us Still as an us against the world power couple with Liam, Brooke, Ridge, Katie as their enemies and Wyatt on the fence/supportive. Let them be together a year before things start falling apart (if they ever do).

• Love 3
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Traitorous Tramp! Showing up at her daddy-in-laws to “support” him replete in her tight, black, revealing biker garb. UGH! Throwing out biker terminology; last time you rode your Hog indeed. I just can’t with any of it. Smarmy. Disgusting.

We know what that nasty heifer really wants to ride.

giphy.gif

• Love 7

If Bill's going to get back at Liam by burying the bologne in Steffy, it will be a one and done.  Bill and Steffy get caught in "flagrante delicto", Liam sends Steffy packing, and sets his sights on fair maiden Sally.  Sally is how Bill really puts the screws to Liam.........I'm tellin' ya', I write stories in my head for this show.

• Love 5

I have a concussion from all of the anvils falling today. Why not just scream it out in case any of us missed it? Bill and Steffy have an affair!! She gets pregnant and doesn't know who the daddy is!! Liam doesn't know she had sex with his father!! WHO'S THE DADDY? Now that's a new plot on soaps, right?

• Love 11

The tables seem kind of turned with this latest attempt at GarBridge. It seems like TK is to the point of being over-zealous in selling the relationship this time around. Maybe he it going to try the humorous buffoon route and see if that can overcome the glaringly obvious lack of romantic chemistry with KKL.  OTOH, KKL looks like she can barely give him the time of day. (I know Brooke is shell-shocked, still wary of Ridge, etc., but ... KKL's body language and facial expressions were pretty obvious that she's not too happy about this farce.)

• Love 9

Touching, touching, toucccching….stop that! Steffy stroking Bill’s leg and him petting her hand……the nastiness of it just completely skeeves me out.

Even so, I like that the tables are being turned on Steffy. This shifty wanton has successfully sidestepped any consequences for her many craptacular misdeeds.  Yet she opens those pork fried lips to lay service to Sally’s actions; throwing cake at people and crashing weddings and stealing fashion lines. When has she ever opened that mouth to lay voice to what she has done? And not bits and pieces, or watered down versions, or half truths. No, Sally did not out herself, she just got caught red handed, but she never tried to lie her way out of it. And she never let anyone else take any responsibility, even though Grams was really the major player in lifting FC’s designs, and Saul was the one who ran with them. I also noticed a change in tone and verbiage related to Brooke. Suddenly, Brooke maybe isn’t the right person for Bill; or maybe good enough for Bill. What a bogus, backstabbing, Benedict Arnold she is. So, I will have very little sympathy or compassion when Faudix winds up pregnant after fucking Bill. Little smartass is playing with fire (OOOPSY!) and is gonna get burned by Grandpa Slick.

I know it was a spiel, but I don’t doubt for one second that Rumple was being genuine about Brooke’s contributions to FC’s. It was so nice to hear someone remind her of her achievements instead of her mistakes. Brooke has done her shit, but she was still an outstanding leader of FC’s. One of the things that truly pisses me off is when there is some discussion about who should be CEO and Brooke’s name never even comes up. I’m not sure how many years Brooke was in charge, but I know it was more than ten, and that would be ten consecutive years. Who else can say that? Only Eric. And he looks at Brooke during these discussions as if she were an admin there for note taking. Burns me up. So I was a little teary eyed as Ridge was waxing nostalgic. There is something about memories when they are true and genuine, and as much as Ridge was working the Bridge history, I still believe he has always respected Brooke’s business sense and all that she brought to Forrester.

I love how Brooke can sit and have a conversation with Ridge, and not say one word about Destiny. No look of romantic love or desire. Stay strong Brooke.

Wyatt is the new Liam. Ball less. I cannot believe how scared he is of Bill. Wyatt better take a long hard look at his options here, because if he sides with Bill and goes against Liam, he is going to lose Katie and any type of relationship with his brother.

My tough little man Liam; he certainly wears authority well. And as long as he keeps putting smiles on people’s faces is as long as I will support him. Could it be that by the time Liam finds out about the traitorous tramp he is married to, that he won’t have as many fucks to give? He is already starting to process her shallowness, although he may not realize that yet. But they are certainly bickering about shit instead of eating truffle fries and playing with parachute men. I think Liam will be far more upset about Steffy being pregnant by Bill than he will be about losing her.

Bill better watch out:

59d0d2b9d7092_Mr.Bill2.thumb.jpg.9cb1639b2a725572ff88d4a943c996de.jpg

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, grisgris said:

Huh ... so "cha-cha-cha" hasn't resulted in a ch-ch-child. What. a. shame.

Or, what a blessing in disguise.

(Even without the Sarcasm Font I know you were being sarcastic. But Puffy as a mother? No child deserves that. If it ever even comes to that she'll make Stephanie look like she really was a good mother after all. And Ann Douglas, too. When $Bill revenge-fucks the Puff and gets her preggers I sure hope it's a tock. I also can't imagine that they'd stick wild and fun Puffy with a kid.)

• Love 8
On 9/30/2017 at 11:31 AM, RuntheTable said:

One of the things that truly pisses me off is when there is some discussion about who should be CEO and Brooke’s name never even comes up. I’m not sure how many years Brooke was in charge, but I know it was more than ten, and that would be ten consecutive years. Who else can say that? Only Eric.

And even that is with an asterisk because there's been so many times Eric lost control of FC after Stephanie gift-wrapped control back to him in 2003.

But Brooke? Her leadership and her successes were beyond reproach. There were no design scandals under her watch. Any petty squabbling was handled with a quickness. Brooke's Bedroom was one of the most successful lines ever created, and the men's line was a hit, too.

Thorne and Rick and Ridge and Thomas all piss about who should run the company, but none of them COMBINED for all the privilege they were born into have contributed one-half of one-tenth of what Brooke has. BeLeiF a line was a goldmine in itself and Brooke would've happily have settled for a cut of the patent if those fucks hadn't tried to fuck out out of her share entirely.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

I think this one would stick. She had one miscarriage story before and aside from Bridget they've never heaped on the dead babies here. Plus, unlike four years ago, there is more than one female in her age range who could step up quite easily into her sex kitten/heroine role and be far more convincing. But damn, can you imagine poor Phoebe Spencer's* upbringing? She'd eat that hellspawn in training Faith Newman for breakfast.

i assume the writers would reuse the name, or maybe name her Taylor. Or Hamilton if it were a boy.

Edit: to @sweetpea59 since the quote got lost

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

When $Bill revenge-fucks the Puff and gets her preggers I sure hope it's a tock.

I don't. That would just Liam a reason to feel sorry for her (boo-hoo), and for her to beg for his forgiveness. I say "if she makes her bed, let her lie in it" with Bill. 

• Love 1
On 2017-09-29 at 4:51 PM, drivethroo said:

Taylor didn't even show up for her own daughter's wedding.  Although in her defense, Steffy seems to get married every year so maybe Taylor figured she'd catch the next one.

New viewers would never know that Steffy is a twin.

What bothers me about soaps is if a character is not currently on the scene, they never mention them and I think you can mention a character and just not show the character:

What would be wrong with starting off a scene with Thomas or Steffy on the cell phone saying "Bye mom, I love you" and then talking with whatever character comes into the scene?

What would be wrong with Eric hanging up the phone, Quinn coming into the room & asking who was on the phone, and Eric saying "Oh, that was Bridget, she was just calling to say hi?"

What would be wrong with a scene with Liam on the phone, Steffy barges into his office, Liam says "Karen, let me call you back" and then continuing the scene with Steffy?

What would be wrong with Ivy reading an email, Quinn coming into the office saying "I hope I'm not disturbing you" and Ivy saying "Oh, I was just reading an email from Jessica/my sister." 

I watched Degrassi for years and they always mentioned "Heather Sinclair" having done or said something but never actually showed "Heather Sinclair" or gave her lines (they even created a sister for Heather Sinclair that did show up and have lines but never showed Heather Sinclair herself).  I don't understand why the soaps can't do the same.  We don't need Taylor, Jessica, Bridget, Karen, Kristen or Felicia to show up and have lines, but sometimes off screen characters need to be acknowledged b/c otherwise it makes the story look ridiculous (like Taylor not showing up for Steffy's 17th wedding or Ridge not showing up for Stephanie's funeral or no mention of Marcus or Bridget having called/shown concern after Eric's stroke).

I do think Thorne should end up helping Spectra.  It would be in character because Thorne has always had a thing for helping the underdog (like Deveney Dixon/"Angela").

Although, if Liam keeps going at this pace with his Robin Hood act, Spencer Publications will be the underdog by the time Thorne arrives...

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I think this one would stick. She had one miscarriage story before and aside from Bridget they've never heaped on the dead babies here. Plus, unlike four years ago, there is more than one female in her age range who could step up quite easily into her sex kitten/heroine role and be far more convincing. But damn, can you imagine poor Phoebe Spencer's* upbringing? She'd eat that hellspawn in training Faith Newman for breakfast.

i assume the writers would reuse the name, or maybe name her Taylor. Or Hamilton if it were a boy.

Edit: to @sweetpea59 since the quote got lost

Phoebe or Kelly if it's a girl (or twin girls) Hamilton or Cooper if it's a boy. That is if it's Liam's.

They could pull a variation of a Serena Williams and have Steffy name her daughter Stephanie Forrester Spencer, Jr. ;)

Sad thing is at the rate this show is going, the only next gen kid this child could be paired with is Lizzie.

• Love 2

I'm just watching here and there right now. I did catch a bit of the Brooke and Rumple scenes and ITA that TK's Ridge has all of the sparkle and light and humor that he never had with Brooke before while KKL as Brooke shows how very disinterested she is with yet another possible GarBridge go-round.

You can tell KKL's heart just isn't in this, not when she had the best pairing of her life with DD before TPTB had Bill go completely off the deep end, and it's etched all over Brooke's face and mannerisms. What is said vs what is unsaid.

If he decides to pursue her again (right now, he's playing the friend/shoulder to cry on card), she needs to do this:

giphy.gif

I just cannot with Swill. It makes me physically ill to see that heifer paw all over Bill with her "pork fried lips" TM @RuntheTable  soon to follow, and him allowing it, encouraging it, and we all know a WTD storyline is right around the corner and goodness knows it's been ever so long and we were sorely missing this most trope of soap tropes.

I just don't understand how a show that is capable of bringing us this:

Brill_Australia.gif

Could go so horribly off the rails. 

What is so wrong about being original for once and keeping a couple together and happy for a change? 

• Love 14

So today we have Jessica, the token Big Brother house guests casting. I'd rather have Christmas cross training Sally. They are both extremely fit young ladies. 

Shelia working at the restaurant where the Forester's are known to eat. Who would of thunk it?  Who did she threaten to get the job because a high class eatery would not just hire anyone. Shelia is well past her expiration date. 

TIIC actually too pity on us a gave us Quinn and Ivy in the same room. Beauty personified.  Hair, make up, and wardrobe above reproach. 

How does Shelia keep getting past the front gate at Eric's house. Eric being the dolt he has become, let's her in.  Wyatt kissed Katie, Heavens to Murgatroyd. Eric acted like the world has come to an end.  Why would Quinn be all that upset. Quinn didn't like Katie because she was flirting with Eric and blackmailing her.  

• Love 7

MatIvy would bring all the pretty!

What on earth could Shelia offer Mateo to get him to go after Quinn?  Sheila has no power and no money.  Eric just made him estate manager -- probably with a hefty salary.  Even if Shelia tells Mateo Quinn has the hots for him 1) why would he believe her and 2) why would he jeopardize his new job?.  

Summer is over, and Sheila needs to be gone.

• Love 13

Is it my imagination or is Ivy going anorexic on us? Her head & neck were so skinny. Anyhoo, I’m over Saint Sheila. It delutes the character of Quinn. The next thing she’ll be wearing an apron. I do like Katie & Wyatt though.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Wyatt kissed Katie, Heavens to Murgatroyd. Eric acted like the world has come to an end.

Eric has seen his son and daughter making out, his ex-wife conceive a baby by their SIL, and dated the mother of his grandchildren. On a scale from one to Bumfucker, Alabama Watie is a soft 3.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Is it my imagination or is Ivy going anorexic on us? Her head & neck were so skinny. Anyhoo, I’m over Saint Sheila. It delutes the character of Quinn. The next thing she’ll be wearing an apron. I do like Katie & Wyatt though.

See, it didn't even need to be that way. While I agree that we didn't need two neurotic women on the show (three if you include Katie's now forgotten meltdown), Sheila could have slinked back in by Quinn meeting her at a Co-Dependents Anonymous meeting after realizing her self-destructive tendencies. Sheila goes by a new name, they talk and Sheila being who she is knows the right things to say to make Quinn trust her.

Of course Eric is interested in her new friend and wants them to meet for dinner (or some other event, I dunno), which Sheila will turn down...so they go to the Rooftop Cafe, where they're seen by Brooke. She thinks her new "friend" bears a resemblance to Sheila, but there's no way it's her because she saw her die during Bridge Honeymoon #666 hella years ago. Meanwhile, Eric makes a trip to Genoa City where the top detectives there *snort* have said Sheila didn't actually die when Lauren shot her that last time...

See, Sheila's forte was not the idiot weekly catfight she engages in now, but her way of reeling people in with her sob stories. She was doing it even in one episode I saw on YT not that long ago right after she lost her baby with Scott, right before she decides to continue the lie. She resorts to violence at times, but it's usually her last resort to silence a now useless pawn. And unlike Quinn whose behavior is usually rooted (however loosely) in good intentions for her son, Sheila does NOT care about anyone but herself, not even the miracle daughter she thought she'd never have and not those hellspawns that ate up Y&R for the better part of 2009.

So I think it could've been done, but not like this and not with Sheila being the major factor for blowing up Ruinn or Eric forgiving all the heinous shit she's pulled because he got hurt by his asshole son and ignoring all the rest of what was going on before she showed up. Did anyone ever bother to tell Thomas she was in town?

• Love 1

What on earth could Shelia offer Mateo to get him to go after Quinn?

Sheila has a history of meeting up with sidekicks who are conveniently idiotic enough to fall for whatever horse pucky she's spewing:  

1993:  "I wanted to break into the lab because you turn me on, and not because I wanted to screw with the blood samples."

1998:  "I need to escape prison so I can kidnap my daughter, so if you trade places with me by letting me wear your glasses, and you serve out my 5 year prison sentence, I promise that when you get out I'll give you a million dollars."

2002:  "I'm very upset you're threatening to tell Amber what we've done, but I am absolutely going to give you $100,000 to leave town, and by the way it's bees you're deathly alllergic to, right?"

• Love 8

Yesterday's show was too stupid to live.

02.10.2017+%25281%2529.png

Sheila getting a job at Il Giardino - how'd she pass the background check? Did she give some version of her laser stare (like she's doing in the pic above) and mentally will them to forget all about that pesky little detail?

Don't get me started on BB's Jessica getting a bit part as the hostess. She and her raggedy ass extensions and RBF can go. Hopefully, it's just for one day.

Mateo is cute and I agree he'd be smokin' hot with Ivy.

The more I see of Watie, the less I like them. She just seems too old for him and not in an age thing but she just comes off as so matronly and awkward.

I could see her thinking the entire time, roll around with Wyatt on the couch, grind Wyatt on the chair, slip my heels off, lean back on the chair some more, kiss him over by the fireplace. Use the space.

She was going for spontaneous and sexy but it came off like this:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5482-1379378441-8.g

DB is trying but it's just off between them.

And then you have old goat Eric bursting in like this at the end:

giphy.gif

02.10.2017+%252822%2529.png

Why is he grinning like a loon?

Once again, LOCK YOUR DAMN DOORS, PEOPLE! JESUS GOD!

02.10.2017+%252823%2529.png

• Love 15