Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, grisgris said:

How did CJ end up owning that building anyway? Also, didn't he own the building that housed Dayzee's cafe'?

I do vaugely remember something about CJ selling Insomnia at some point.  

• Love 1
On 8/26/2017 at 8:15 PM, grisgris said:

I had the same thought. There was something definitely sinister about that handyman. Where did he come from? Craig's list? Spectra obviously wouldn't have a maintenance person on staff.

I wondered something the other day when Sally was lamenting about being unable to afford an electrician. Since we are supposed to believe that Sally 1.0 is alive and well and is on a perpetual cruise, wouldn't she have money to help Sally out?  How can she afford to be living a life on luxury yachts and island hopping anyway? Before poor DC passed away, Sally was relegated to working as FC's receptionist (pre-Pam/Donna desk divided days) because she was destitute. Of course, none of us are supposed to be smart enough to question -- not to mention-- even remember, those pesky little details.  How did CJ end up owning that building anyway? Also, didn't he own the building that housed Dayzee's cafe'?

When Bill asked Justin about his son the other day, I'd completely forgotten about Mushmouth. (Not that I needed to be reminded.)

I finally allowed myself to watch yesterday afternoon. I sincerely hoped that this would be subject to interpretation, but I just don't see any room for ambiguity. Bill and Justin's conversation said it all for me. Their intent was clear. The fact that Justin had to ask Bill repeatedly if this was something he wanted to do because there would be no going back...that doesn't sound like someone calling the building inspector--especially at night.

And, as much heat (no pun intended) as Bill will deservedly take over this, if a commercial property is considered too dangerous to occupy, does the owner of the building also bear some responsibility if something happens that is foreseen, i.e. an electrical fire?  The handyman has told Sally TWICE in front of witnesses that she and the Spectra gang should vacate the building, like yesterday.  Then Justin does some digging and finds out that whatever casualty insurance the property had, lapsed a year ago.   I'm not sure if the handyman was just more of Bradley's stunt casting or not.  But, it's odd to me that Sally thought she should be the one to pay for an electrician.  If CJ is her landlord, it's actually his responsibility since he owns the building.

That's why I wanted to slap "Grams" when she pooh-poohed the electrician's recommendation to shut that building down. No, heifer, it's not a "vintage" building; it's a dump that's been allowed to go into a state of disrepair.  Even worse, CJ allowed the insurance policy to lapse.   Isn't that like getting in your car and driving even when you know damn well you're uninsured and crossing your fingers that you're not involved in an accident or pulled over?  Car dealerships don't even allow you to drive the new or used car off the lot before verifying that the vehicle will be insured--something that the bank or credit union requires to protect its investment.  I have no idea if that building was even occupied after Sally went on her "cruise" into eternity, but wouldn't CJ have been notified at some point about the lapse in coverage and the risks associated with that?  Why didn't he take some of that money he received from the sale of Insomnia and have the building inspected and bring it up to code?  This shit here is just some mess with more holes in it than Swiss cheese.

But, at the end of the day, here we are with Bill yet again.  If the writers really wanted to tell a story that had Bill's behavior toward Sally coming back to bite him on the ass, they could have had a backstory where Bill, Sr. took a walk on the wild side one evening and slept with Sally 2.0's mother, thus making her Bill, Jr.'s niece.  Given that he has repeatedly called her trailer trash, it would have been interesting watching him, Stuffy and Carowhine swallow the bile in their throats as they digested this bit of news.  That could have set up years of storytelling, the way Brooke's BeLieF patent did.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 7

$Bill wouldn't give one shit if she were related, he doesn't care about his sons. Or even Brooke he just wants "Sky".  Brooke has made a crappy deal here but hey, you get what you pay for.  

I like Wyatt and Katie, he really lightens her up. Bill never did. Best all around to forget the sappy romance with Ridge though I enjoyed watching the reactions to it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

But, at the end of the day, here we are with Bill yet again.  If the writers really wanted to tell a story that had Bill's behavior toward Sally coming back to bite him on the ass, they could have had a backstory where Bill, Sr. took a walk on the wild side one evening and slept with Sally 2.0's mother, thus making her Bill, Jr.'s niece.  Given that he has repeatedly called her trailer trash, it would have been interesting watching him, Stuffy and Carowhine swallow the bile in their throats as they digested this bit of news.  That could have set up years of storytelling, the way Brooke's BeLieF patent did.

Back in the day this would totally happen but usually it'd be Bill is her father and then has to make up to Sally for being a dick. Olivia/Ava on GL, Adam and Hayley on AMC, Asa and Ben on OLTL, Victor and Bo on DOOL, Alan and Gus on GL, Alexis and Sam on GH. ALL these parent/child duos started out detesting each other before becoming 'rah rah family!'.

Bill has plenty of time we don't know about and an obvious reputation of hitting it and quittin it without protection and leaving bastard kids all over L.A.  Liam and Wyatt having a sister would be fun and Bill having to deal with a headstrong daughter would be ironic and possibly the one thing that finally runs roughshod over him.  And it's a bit of irony since Sally not only 'replaces' Caroline with Thomas but also literally in becoming the new Spencer girl in the family.

• Love 5

Did Wyatt ever know about the marital problems between Quinn and Eric?

If Sally WAS Bill's daughter, that would make her Steffy's sister-in-law!

When Sally 2 was first introduced and they went over to the old Spectra building, the building was very dusty and broke down (they were literally peeling the paint off the walls), so I'm guessing CJ let the insurance lapse because he was planning on getting rid of the building before Sally became his tenant.  He should've gotten insurance when she became his tenant, but he probably figured Sally would be out of business soon, he could sell the property to Bill Spencer.

Bottom line is CJ should've had insurance on the building and Sally should've had insurance on her business.  Wasn't it mentioned that Sally had emailed the entire collection to Thomas for review?

• Love 3

Eric must have a hearing problem not to notice what is going on upstairs in his house!

Quinn looked beautiful in that blue shirt that matched her eyes.  However, her hair looks like it is dyed black, but there are also brown strands in it.  Interesting. 

• Love 5

?????? Deja Vu, Groundhog's Day, ? with Shelia call it what you want but its sinks worse than 3 day old fish. Kick her ass out and take what ever consequence there are. In the real world, Shelia would be charged with trespassing, violating a restraining order, and assault. Shelia can't even spin any fault on Quinn because of the fore mentioned reasons. And Eric is still a fool. Shelia is looking for Quinn to betray Eric but how can she when she's bed ridden.  Now, if Eric only walked in on Shelia dancing around or choking Quinn, it would be over, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Of course Bill will get away with arson but he didn't even think about someone in the building or a firefighter getting hurt or worse putting in the fire.  Bill is now lower than whale shit in my book because my son-in-law is FDNY.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

?????? Deja Vu, Groundhog's Day, ? with Shelia call it what you want but its sinks worse than 3 day old fish. Kick her ass out and take what ever consequence there are. In the real world, Shelia would be charged with trespassing, violating a restraining order, and assault. Shelia can't even spin any fault on Quinn because of the fore mentioned reasons. And Eric is still a fool. Shelia is looking for Quinn to betray Eric but how can she when she's bed ridden.  Now, if Eric only walked in on Shelia dancing around or choking Quinn, it would be over, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Of course Bill will get away with arson but he didn't even think about someone in the building or a firefighter getting hurt or worse putting in the fire.  Bill is now lower than whale shit in my book because my son-in-law is FDNY.

Even if Eric walked in to see Sheila trying to kill Quinn he'd just say "Quinn, what are you doing in here? Sheila's concussion has clearly made her uncontrollably murderous! Shame on you for not passively letting her kill you.  You're being so rude to our houseguest."

• Love 10

Sending positive and safety/protection thoughts to your SIL, Waldo13.

That whole fire scene didn't make much sense. Wouldn't the elevator been inoperable? Also, wouldn't smoke be billowing out of the building when Sally and the gang approached? (From what I've seen of warehouse fires, they torch up pretty fast.) The fact that they got out of a working freight elevator into clear air was so phony.  The nice added touch was the unscathed photo of Sally 1.0 watching through the flames.  I truly feel terrible for Sally.  I hope that when Bill gets his precious "Sky" built that it has an incident that makes "The Towering Inferno" look like a s'mores roast over a hibachi.

I always thought the Spectra set was depressing. I thought they all relocated to nicer digs later on down the road. Maybe I have that confused with the Jackie M digs.

I am getting pretty tired of Sheila. I never thought I'd say that. Her scenes were kind of campy and fun while they lasted. I'm pretty bummed that actresses like RS and KB are relegated to daily cat fights and today's pillow fight was about as lame as you can get.  (What was up with Sheila's Maid Marian hairdo?) I think part of the reason why Sheila isn't working (aside from the fact that she just isn't needed) is that Quinn isn't the right adversary for Sheila. It would work better if she were up against Katie or even Steffy. I'm sorry to say but Sheila and Quinn are too similar in cray-cray. Sheila needs to have prey that are consistently weaker and off-balance for her to do the most damage.

Don't shoot me but I had a flash that an interesting couple might be Quinn and James. However, if would have to be based on friendship/romance. None of this nonsense (again) where Quinn would be a patient of James. I don't think IB is sticking around for the long term, anyway.

I feel like the whole show has been painted into a giant corner. All of the SLs are shit right now.  I don't see how Bill will possibly be salvaged after this. Once Sheila leaves, where does that leave Quinn? Are she and Ridge over just *snap* like *snap* that? Katie and Wyatt are boring. I guess the only good thing is that without an actor to play ZZZZende, we won't have to see him or Nicole for a while.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, grisgris said:

always thought the Spectra set was depressing. I thought they all relocated to nicer digs later on down the road. Maybe I have that confused with the Jackie M digs.

Jackie M took over Spectra's offices once the last of them were shuffled off screen. Which made the "vintage" set all the more jarring because I sure remember she did it up nice. But Bell glossed over that because of nostalgia.

• Love 3

and, another cat fight between Quinn & Sheila. Yawn!! Of course, you need the pillows that explode with feathers. That has got to the biggest cliche' that televison does. Will Eric hear them? Who will Eric blame this time? Will James find them first and cover for Sheila? So many questions. I'm tired of Bill Trump and his stupid model. Where is Ridge? Is TK on vacation? I'm not totally hating Katie & Wyatt because I want to see how Bill and Quinn react.

• Love 3

I kind of hate everyone right now.

Bill for being a rat bastard arsonist.

Justin for being his partner in crime. Literally.

Brooke for being so damn oblivious.

Eric for being an old fool. 

Quinn for letting Sheila outfox her - the Quinn I know would have set up hidden cameras to catch the faker, not engage in weekly (and tiresome) cat fights that will only have Sheila coming out the victor.

James for kowtowing to Sheila when he damn well knows better.

CJ for not having insurance on SF nor taking care of simple maintenance.

Grams for insisting they couldn't turn the power off overnight. Of course they could have.

The only ones I don't hate right now are Sally, Darlita, and Saul...all their hard work, gone up in smoke, and we know Bill orchestrated it, but it will be blamed on faulty wiring. 

• Love 18
12 hours ago, grisgris said:

Don't shoot me but I had a flash that an interesting couple might be Quinn and James. However, if would have to be based on friendship/romance. None of this nonsense (again) where Quinn would be a patient of James. I don't think IB is sticking around for the long term, anyway.

Coupling Quinn with James is the quickest way to backburner her right out of the show, LOL. But they would make an attractive couple. 

Attached to Eric she's always going to play front and center as the 'matriarch' of the Forrester family.  I honestly prefer Quinn trying to play a con on James by becoming his patient to get close to him to get info on Sheila and her therapy sessions actually becoming real and she does some self-examination about herself, her choices, and how big a destructive hosebeast she's been. 

Also James has been burned by falling for his 'misunderstood' patients who claim redemption and has paid the price by sharing a daughter with her ever since.

James and Katie could've been interesting except for the fact Brooke hooked him first. But again if they didn't want to do a romance, James as Katie's post-divorce therapist or court mandated therapist after her stalking stunts with Quinn could've provided some decent television.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

and, another cat fight between Quinn & Sheila. Yawn!!

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised they went to this well again so quickly. And does anyone really care? It's not like Krystal and Alexis where you sided with Krystal in her desire to finally want to whoop a bitch and yet was also rooting for Alexis to take down miss goody two shoes. Quinn's needed an ass whoopin for some time but it coming from Sheila where their not even 3 month feud has been pretty lame.

Now Taylor coming for Sheila and actually getting some licks in?  That'd be something.

Taylor really should be on canvas. I know she can be grating, but storywise she's a huge missing link in all that's happening on screen.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

14 hours ago, jenrising said:

Even if Eric walked in to see Sheila trying to kill Quinn he'd just say "Quinn, what are you doing in here? Sheila's concussion has clearly made her uncontrollably murderous! Shame on you for not passively letting her kill you.  You're being so rude to our houseguest."

Right?!  I'm about sick of this dumb shit.  TIIC simply don't know when not to resurrect something or someone and quit trying to make them "a thing."  I nearly threw up in my mouth when I saw the "What Sheila Wants" promo.  This entire storyline reminds me of someone trying to perform CPR on a dead person or a dead situation.  So, this is what we have to look forward to now.  The writers ripping off yet another Dynasty Krystal/Alexis catfight.  Except, this time we have TWO mentally unstable women beating out the rest of each other's brains over a man who is simply too stupid to live.  And, because I am "that bitch" today, I don't understand why Quinn didn't simply smother Sheila with one of those pillows when she had a brief chance to do so.  Smother the bitch and then call the police and her son (who is noticeably absent from this foolery) afterwards because her huzzzbend sure isn't going to be of much help.  Then call the cleaning service to get rid of all those damn feathers.  And, the next time Eric even fixes his mouth to bleat about "poor Sheila," Quinn should just make it clear.  Either that bitch goes, or do.  The moment he equivocates, make good on the threat and leave.  What's the worst that could happen?  Deacon showing up in court to testify as a character witness perhaps?

And, again, because I am "that bitch" this morning, why am I actually more upset about the iconic picture of the original Sally Spectra being destroyed in that fire than I am about Sally 2.0 losing her clothing collection?  It was quite jarring to see how casually Bill and Justin are talking about the destruction of someone else's property.  I guess I should be "relieved" that they wanted to make sure no one was hurt.  Fuck outta here!  

• Love 7

Don't shoot me but I had a flash that an interesting couple might be Quinn and James.

That would amuse me, if only because every love interest James ever had was also at some point involved with Eric:  Sheila, Brooke, Taylor, Maggie, Stephanie, Lauren.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

And, again, because I am "that bitch" this morning, why am I actually more upset about the iconic picture of the original Sally Spectra being destroyed in that fire than I am about Sally 2.0 losing her clothing collection? 

You're not alone there. But I had to tell myself that those were only crappy photocopies on cheap copy paper. Not the "real" photos of Sally Sr. et al. LOL.

But I may be alone in enjoying all this Sheila stuff. I am finding it all delightful. And saving my summer. However I was surprised to have a second catfight so soon. And since it was a pillow fight who else was half expecting to see them kiss?

I can't wait to see what happens next.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, grisgris said:

I don't see how Bill will possibly be salvaged after this.

Weren't many posters (not me) saying this about Quinn when Quinn/Eve kidnapped/raped Liam/Adam?

This show does what it always does:  when convenient it forgets its history.

40 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

But I may be alone in enjoying all this Sheila stuff. I am finding it all delightful. And saving my summer. However I was surprised to have a second catfight so soon. And since it was a pillow fight who else was half expecting to see them kiss?

I can't wait to see what happens next.

You are not alone!

• Love 5

Bill has now crossed over. No more villainous villany, cute dastardly deeds, strong arming or even bullying. Bill has now become what he crows the loudest about; a common criminal. How to forget the venom he had for “ex-convicts” Deacon and Maya, and how he talks about Sally as if she has a rap sheet taller than Sky. Telling Thomas Caroline is dying was one thing, but colluding to commit arson is entirely another. It was quite magnanimous of Bill to tell Justin “No one gets hurt or killed”, except that you cannot predict fire. Just ask any fireman, and I have several in my family, and they will tell you that fire by its very nature cannot be predicted. Further inflaming me is the fact that Bill’s words were only relating to Sally and her bunch, not that I would want them hurt, but he wasn’t giving one thought to the crew or crews that would respond to the fire. I realize this is soapland and all, but it makes me numb with rage when I think of how these individuals put their lives on the line every day to rescue people and fight fires that happen accidentally; to have someone deliberately put them in harm’s way is infuriating and inexcusable. I hope it is discovered that the overloaded socket is what caused the fire. When you consider how many people looked at that socket and there was nothing plugged into it, that would have to raise some red flags somewhere. And I suspect that will be with Liam. Of course nothing legal will happen to Bill, because it just never does, but that is all good. I want Bill to start losing things, but not his freedom. I want him to lose everything he loves and cares about except Sky. I really, really, really hope this will be Liam’s breakout SL. SC has never had a front burner SL without it involving a triangle, well, except for Captive Cabin, and um…….now he has become Mr. Fauxdilok’s Forrester Spencer, and essentially has no identity anymore. I laughed out loud when Steffy thanked her husband for staying late with her while she worked. As the fuck if! How was she working? She was working her big ole porker lips on hubby’s, but nothing else. Then again, I guess she would have to work at night since she spends her days over at SP’s conspiring with her father-in-law. So I hope this is where Liam will throw in his Spencer Sword, laying down the gauntlet with his father at long last. And when Bill inevitably starts reminding Liam about enjoying the spoils of Bills “labors”, I hope Liam tells him to shove that shit because it is dirty and tarnished, and he no longer wants to be any part of it. Bill threatened to disfellowship Liam if he told Thomas and Sally the truth. Let Liam beat Bill to the punch, and cut Bill out of his life. Take the control away from dad. Bill only always wins because he picks targets who have no ability to fight back. Deacon, Maya, Sally. Hope did have means, not only money, but her family too. But still, coming after a teen? Or even a young twenty something. He had Maya terrified she was going back to prison. I don't like Maya, but I did back then. And now Sally. One look at Bill and it will tell you this isn't about that damn building. This is personal, and has become a vendetta. Just like his henchman Steffy; Bill cannot stand to be bested, and he particularly can't stand to be bested by someone he considers inferior.

Bill's need to win is pathetic; his need to win at all costs is disturbing.

Next is Wyatt and Katie. Be it through their romance or Bill’s actions, or any combination of the two. Brooke better be horrified at what Bill set in motion. I want them all to walk away without a backward glance, leaving Bill all alone with his Phallic Tower.

I am in disgust that I am ff’d through a twenty minute program. But I just can’t with the Sheila stuff. I have seen this all before, and more than once. It was fun the first time, but not so much anymore. More than that, I find myself feeling very weird about Eric and Quinn. As happy as I am they are back together; something isn’t working. Why are Quinn’s bangs back? I don’t like them on her. And I so didn’t need to watch another fight between Quinn and Sheila. I have no doubt Eric will blame Quinn. He will say she was making it up about Sheila dancing and humming, and she should have left Sheila alone so she can recover from her IPad concussion. Please just make it end.

I don’t think Sally’s request for one afternoon was out of line. Thomas has been living with Caroline for weeks and can see she isn’t suffering any ill effects from her disorder. That is unless Caroline is playing sick and weak, and saying she can’t do for herself. Shit musta creeped up on girlfriend at an alarming pace. Makes one wonder why Thomas hasn’t asked for her doctor’s name so he can clue him/her in on Caroline’s deteriorating condition. Is that why all that hair was on his face? He is afraid to shave and have Caroline pass on while doing so? It is all just too stupid for words.

Oh Steffy, how I hate thee, let me count the ways. How many times did she refer to Sally as “one of the little people” or the “underdog”? You insufferable bitch. And how many people have you lied to? Your dad. Brooke. Ivy. And don’t you even try and redeem yourself with those bones you threw Sally’s way. You do care about Sally. You care a lot about Sally. But not out of concern or anything like that. You care about Sally because Sally throws your crap right back in your face. You care about Sally because your brother fell in love with her organically. No one had to manipulate him, or the situation, and no one had to interfere or pull dirty tricks. You care about Sally, because Sally won. I love how you keep talking about all the things that Sally has done to you and your family. She stole FC's designs. That is what she did to them. And she threw some cake on you, but you more than made up for it by slamming Sally’s face in the cake at The Ambian wedding. Sally was invited to your wedding, so if you want to talk smack to someone or about someone, save it for Thomas. So, she stole from you. Wait a sec whilst I retrieve my box of Kleenex………..Yeah, it was theft, and I hate theft, but at least she had a reason. Some sort of justification. Can Steffy justify years of terrorizing Hope? Of butting into her romance with Liam? What about Rick? She may have some small out with Alley, but still, Alley is the one who died. Then there is Ivy, who was quite ugly about The VIDDDYEO, but I am uncertain if that warranted death by electrocution or watch and standby. And that big, ugly, unmanageable crisis that Sally’s theft created seems to of somehow resolved itself on its own. We haven’t heard word one about the need to hurry up the designs. Nope, not since Quinn and Ridge were outed by Sheila has there been any talk of a crisis or even a showing. Very odd. So anyway, Fauxdilok’s can just stuff it. I hate her. So much.

An Ivy sighting! And looking incredibly beautiful.

I am not at all surprised that Donny Most was only a checker and not a fixer.  

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

Ok...just started watching today's ep.  'Splain this to me like I'm Eric (who seems to have lost all brain power) how come all the Spectra staff were in the doorway of the office breathing the same fumes and smoke and only Sally gets smoke inhalation?

Oh yeah!  So Thomas (and Liam) can rush to her bedside and set up the next romantic upheavals.  I. don't. care.  IMO Carolyin' (love that one) and Stuffy can go suck on a lemon or tailpipe somewhere.

• Love 5

These writers are so stupid. They had CJ say that he could sell Bill "what was left of the building" and recoup something. Excuse me! Bill never cared jack bleeping shit about the  building. He wants the land! Since Bill has such a hard on for that plot of land, CJ could up the asking price and get enough to get SF back on its feet. He could start a bidding war if it is such prime real estate. Another insult to our intelligence by these writers.

• Love 17

@RuntheTable, I want to thank you for your brilliant comment.  It helped me deal with the impotent rage I've been feeling about this show.  I am so close to gone, y'all can start calling me Kim Matula.

There's been so much deep fried fuckery that it's hard to know where to start.  I'm done with $Bill.  I won't be happy until he loses EVERYTHING.  He's pulled some evil shit and hurt a lot of people but arson is beyond the pale.  I feel exactly the way @RuntheTable does.  Deliberately setting a fire is the same as attempted murder in my book.  You're not only endangering the lives of anyone in the vicinity of the fire, you're endangering the lives of the firefighters, who risk their lives every time they go out on a call.  Firefighters are the ones who really deserve the motto 'protect and serve' because that's ALL they do.

I can't imagine how Bell Jr. thinks he can bring $Bill back from this.  As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter if it was an electrical fire.  $Bill, along with his evil henchman Justin, not only intended to burn down the building, they think they HAVE burned down the building.  I could care less if the building's faulty wiring beat them too it.  And can I just say that I'm sick and tired of watching a talented and handsome actor being wasted playing $Bill's StepinFetchit!  Enough.

ANOTHER catfight?  Bullshit.  It's clear now that Sheila is a fucking crazy as she's been for the past 20 years, if there was any doubt.  So what's the fucking point of having her on my television?  We've seen this story line play out over and over and over and over and over...KB hasn't gotten better.  In fact, I'm sick to death of her 'Norma Desmond' facial expressions (with accompanying musical cures).  The stink of avocados hasn't just overpowered whatever acting ability KB had, it's affecting Rena Sofer and anyone else who comes in contact with her.  If Bell has a lick of sense, he needs to use that 13 week escape clause and kill Sheila off.  FOR GOOD.

It was hard to keep my mouth from filling with bile every time Fauxdi appeared in a scene.  If we're supposed to believe that Fauxdiloks Forrester (Marone) Spencer actually gives a flying fuck about a single solitary person on earth, JMW isn't a good enough actor to pull that off.  The nerve of that bitch to show up in Sally's hospital room.  Fauxdi might not have started a fire but she's been side by side with $Bill in trying to destroy not only Spectra Fashions but Sally's whole life.  And we don't know if she wouldn't have been onboard with arson.

Was it only a month ago when this show was on fire?  Pun intended.  The story lines were strong and the acting was on point.  And now look at where we are.  FUCKERY.

• Love 16

I nearly stood up and applauded when Eric threw Sheila out today. I honestly didn't think he had it in him. He didn't even let her go back upstairs to get her belongings. I hope that gets James off the hook (and probably means off the show.) I was also pretty surprised when Sheila admitted (well, sort of ... ) that her mission is to protect Eric from Quinn and Ridge. Good for Eric for telling her to MHOB and that he doesn't need a watch/guard dog. When Sheila was staring over Quinn's shoulder at "THE" portrait, I was surprised that it didn't morph into that hideous one of Sheila in the red dress.

Of course, Sheila stood in the front drive of Eric's and while shedding feathers (she and Quinn looked like they were molting!) and vowed that "She'll be back." Sheila-nator??

Seriously. I don't know what could make this Sheila/Quinn business better. If the writers have to go there, it would be so much more interesting to have those two in psychological warfare instead of these Alexis and Krystle (YES!) catfights. It was humiliating enough when Brooke and Taylor had to go there.

Steffy looks horrible with that middle part and plastered-down hair. I think I like her Priscilla Presley meets Elvira look better and that's not saying much. Well, that was mighty big of "Princess" to go visit Sally in the hospital. I'm sure the only reason she went along was to keep tabs on Liam. She doesn't give jack-shit about Sally or SF. If she's being sincere, then she needs to be the one to call Thomas and tell him to get his ass back to L.A. pronto.

• Love 7

The fire was over exaggerated but its par for the course for B&B.  I have it by a good source that an electrical fire usually would smolder before bursting into flame and would not spread that fast without some kind of excellent.  In addition, the fire department was there while the fire was contained to Sally's office.  So how could the building be an entire loss. I don't remember or if was ever mentioned how many stories the building was.  If it was just mostly warehouse, it would have been pretty big for Bill to build Sky on the same property. 

I'm starting to like Liam a lot more today as he was berating his father. Now let him have one of his balls back and Thomas of Bill's lie.  

Is Shelia really gone for now?  I doubt it. Shelia is like genital herpes, no cure and you never know when it's going to invade your nether regions. 

For a second I thought Eric was going to believe Shelia because TIIC couldn't bother to make Quinn's neck look like it was being squeezed.  

• Love 3

On a shallow note. When KB goes into Sheila mode her double chin moves likes it's another part of her mouth. It's driving me up a wall. I think KB & Sheila have run its course and should move on. It's kind of boring that Quinn is the victim now. Once again, where in the heck is TK? I guess he's on a month long vacation back in NYC. I assume he'll be front & center in September. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Snipped for brevity

Next is Wyatt and Katie. Be it through their romance or Bill’s actions, or any combination of the two. Brooke better be horrified at what Bill set in motion. I want them all to walk away without a backward glance, leaving Bill all alone with his Phallic Tower.

Bill's ego is about to pop the remaining buttons on his shirt.  The ground begins to undulate.  The ultimate revenge on Bill Spencer has begun and that would be the Great Los Angeles Earthquake on the day of Sky's ribbon-cutting.  The building comes toppling down and an additional casualty would be the death of Katie & Bill's son Will because both were there amongst all the illuminati to witness the ribbon-cutting ceremony.  I never advocate a death of a child, but Bill needs to have his ass and head pulled out from the clouds and knocked down a peg or five hundred.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

There's been so much deep fried fuckery that it's hard to know where to start.

If I'd have been drinking something, it would be all over my monitor.  Deep fried fuckery is hilarious.  I'll add it to "kinky fuckey" that was in Fifty Shades Darker.  That comment made me laugh out loud as well.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I am so close to gone, y'all can start calling me Kim Matula.

Awww, no, don't beam yourself right out of this board, your comments are too good! :)

10 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

The stink of avocados hasn't just overpowered whatever acting ability KB had

LOL!  Honestly, though, I think what we're seeing now is what we've always seen, I never thought she was particularly good.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, grisgris said:

[Eric] didn't even let her go back upstairs to get her belongings.

Wasn't she still in her jammies? That was just weird.

When Sheila was staring over Quinn's shoulder at "THE" portrait, I was surprised that it didn't morph into that hideous one of Sheila in the red dress.

Me too. Odd that they didn't do that or have some funny cgi effect.

Of course, Sheila stood in the front drive of Eric's and while shedding feathers (she and Quinn looked like they were molting!) and vowed that "She'll be back." Sheila-nator??

I took that to mean that this whole Sheila thing was just the seed being planted for a nice big juicy Sheila storyline that's on the horizon. (Fingers crossed!!!) This little arc was mostly for those who don't know Sheila, the real Sheila not that debacle that was on Y&R. I'm psyched for whatever they have coming. Maybe they'll finally bring Taylor back and kill her off again.

it would be so much more interesting to have those two in psychological warfare instead of these Alexis and Krystle (YES!) catfights. 

But that's part of Sheila's shtick. She and Lauren had the best catfights ever in daytime. It's just a Sheila thang ya'll.

Steffy looks horrible 

Yeah... and what else is new?

It did annoy me that Sally was all, it means a lot that you came to see me and vomited up your condolences, to her. Sally must really be missing Thomas.

• Love 4

Recap for Tues. 8/29/2017:

Eric-Quinn-Sheila-feathers-BB-HW.jpg

I'm not recapping the nonsense that was Catfight Part Deux between Quinn and Sheila. Suffice it to say that Eric finally gave Sheila her walking papers and sent her off into the night, in her pajamas no less, and she muttered "I'll be back."

I'm sure you will, cray cray.

Newsflash - NO ONE CARES!

Sheila being brought back has been the worst decision TPTB have made, casting-wise, since they hired TK to play Ridge. 

Also, is it just me or is Queric just not the same anymore? They're something off between them now. I don't know if it's KB/Sheila or something else, but I don't enjoy them like I used to.

Over at FC, Fauxdi notices Liam seems troubled. Fauxdi's hair is hideous. She's back to the dip-dye, stringy look and the top of her head looks like it's soaked in grease to boot. Also, the center part? NOT a good look.

Liam: "Okay, you know what it is? It's this lie. It's this lie that my dad keeps perpetuating. Telling Thomas that Caroline is sick just so he can have his stupid building...do you know how badly I want to tell everyone?"

Steffy pulls a face: "You said you were gonna keep the secret."

Liam: "I know. I know I said that, and I'm gonna do that. Just...still, it really..." Before he can finish his thought, Pam rushes in to announce there was a fire at SF.

Steffy: "A fire?"

Liam: "How bad?"

Pam: "I don't have many details, just what Charlie heard from his friend at the fire department, but I think it was pretty bad."

Steffy: "Was anyone hurt?"

Pam: "Well, apparently Sally got smoke inhalation and they took her to the hospital."

Liam is appalled: "God, see, this is exactly what these people need right now."

Steffy says they need to go to the hospital and see if Sally's okay. As if she's going to want to see you, heifer. They take off for the hospital.

At the hospital, Sally is wearing an oxygen mask and coughing like crazy as the hospital staff look on. Grams, Saul, Darlita are there as are Coco and RJ.

The doctor diagnoses her with minor smoke inhalation, calling her a "lucky lady" and cautions the outcome could have been a lot worse. I am so furious with Bill right now and so over his shit. Sally could have been killed, not to mention her staff and the brave men and women firefighters who had to risk their lives because of his crimes. He can suck a bag of dicks right now and Justin can join him.

Shirley is in tears as she thanks the doctor.

Sally is devastated: "I don't know how it could have been any worse. Our entire future just went up in flames."

Liam and Steffy arrive a few minutes later.

Liam-Steffy-RJ-Saul-Coco-Shirley-Sally-D

Sally: "Thank you, guys, for stopping by."

Steffy: "We wanted to make sure everyone was okay." 

Liam: "Yeah, and tell you how sorry we are." He looks genuinely sorry. I don't believe Steffy is sorry, not for a moment. No matter how many sad, pitiful (and I do mean pitiful) faces she puts on display.

Sally: "Yeah, well, at least Spectra Fashions is out of your hair now." She gives Steffy a pointed look.

Steffy: "Yeah, okay, I wanted that, but not this way." Riiight.

Liam asks Sally what happened and they fill him in.

Sally: "Everything's gone. Our designs, dreams..."

Liam: "I know words don't mean much at a time like this, but I'm so sorry."

Steffy pipes up: "Me, too. You guys deserved to have a shot." Big of her. Fuck you and your fugly fauxdiloks.

Liam1.jpg.899eda23e7f10e55e7b983bd56cf8115.jpg

Sally: "That means a lot coming from you." It shouldn't. "Thank you both."

CJ bursts in then and while I am pissed as hell for him letting the insurance lapse, not to mention the maintenance, MC continues to knock it out of the park.

CJ1.jpg.7dc54a0374a5e722fa9d233c9c8efafa.jpg

He's clearly freaked out as approaches Sally's bed: "Thank God you guys are all still alive. After I saw what was left of that building, I just..." His voice is breaking here: "I freaked." He looks at Sally more closely, noticing the tears on her smoke streaked face. "Hey. Are you okay? What did the doctor say?"

Sally assures him she's fine, she just took in a little smoke.

CJ, looking decidedly misty: "Yeah, well, you better be fine 'cause aside from my mom, you're all I got." Awww... So, I guess this confirms that Sally's dad is CJ's uncle?

CJ2.jpg.96aa437f318daeb9f19e510554c96ddd.jpg

He swipes at his eyes and nose, then says that he spoke to the fire marshal and apparently, the fire was "electrical."

Sally sighs: "The wiring..."

And just look at Liam's face here:

Liam2.jpg.4a8a8b5849ad4afddfefaad74634d2c7.jpg

I'm sure he's thinking back to when he and Jarrett revealed the little fire at the SF preview to dear ol' dad. And in thinking about this, did anyone notice that when Sally and crew left for dinner, NOTHING was plugged into the outlet that later caught fire but when we saw it again, there WAS something plugged in?!? Even shadier...

Steffy: "An electrical fire?"

Sally: "Faulty wiring. It's my fault. I was warned. I just put off getting it fixed. We couldn't afford it. But I figured, you know, after the showing..." She sighs again. "Listen. Okay, we have been thrown our fair share of punches, but none of them have knocked us out yet, okay? And I agree -- whenever Thomas hears about this fire, he will come back and save us. Yes, it is a setback, but CJ can collect on the insurance and we'll just rebuild. We'll just find a loan for the deductible."

Shirley immediately catches the look on her nephew's face.

CJ admits he let the insurance lapse since he was still in negotiations with Bill.

Sally is crushed: "So what are we gonna do?"

CJ thinks maybe Bill will buy what's left of the building...um. he wants the land.

Liam, the wheels already turning: "Hey, Sally. Don't let this break your spirits. You come roaring back and you get that recognition you deserve. I'm glad you're okay."

He tells her he needs to go. I'll bet he does - and where he's going.

In a moment alone, Steffy tells her she can't imagine what she's going through. I'll bet not, Princess.

Sally scoffs, "It's just the timing, you know? I mean, the night before the most important show of my entire career, and everything just goes up in flames. I didn't want to say it in front of everyone, but there's no coming back from this, especially with no insurance. Spectra Fashions is really dead this time." She looks so very defeated and why are you confiding in this bitch?

Sally.jpg.cadf60e0a244554e3339a314e26ff679.jpg

Don't give up just yet, Sally girl.

Liam arrives at SP where, after quietly entering Bill's office, he catches his father admiring Sky once again.

Liam: "Am I interrupting?"

Liam3.thumb.jpg.b052ff65bf6feac58077e6885170d278.jpg

Bill plays it cool, with a smile on the ready: "No more than usual. What's on your mind?" But I can see Bill is wondering does he know and sensing the answer to that question is "yes."

Liam: "I assume you heard the news."

Bill, deflecting, delaying the inevitable: "I hear news all day, Liam. What are you referring to?"

Liam: "Spectra Fashions went up in flames." He closes the door.

Bill: "Oh, yeah, well, of course I heard about that." He crosses to sit at his desk, propping up his feet and pretending to play with phone (clearly telling himself "just act casual.") "Shame."

Liam approaches his father's desk: "Yeah, I think what struck me about it was the poetry of it, you know? This fire breaks out, destroys everything the night before a fashion show that would have put Spectra on the map, and that's exactly what you didn't want to happen."

Bill continues to look at his phone. Ass. Hole. "Well, you know, timing cuts both ways, Liam."

Liam: "Yeah. Just came from the hospital." 

Bill finally looks up: "Somebody hurt?"

Bill.thumb.jpg.d4908bc825a837f5334737f9294e289d.jpg

Like he cares. He set up SF to be burned down - is it really a stretch to think someone could have been hurt or killed? But Bill is so damn idiotic that he never, ever thinks about the consequences. And if he did, he clearly would have no fucks to give.

Liam: "Depends on your definition. Sally suffered some smoke inhalation."

Bill nods: "But she's gonna be all right?"

Liam: "Physically."

Bill: "Good." He looks down at his phone again. Motherfucker.

Liam: "Kind of surprised you care."

Bill pulls a confused face and trust, Liam is NOT buying it: "Why would that surprise you, Liam? I'm not a fan, but I don't want to see any harm come to the woman." A big fat NO! to that - see my point above.

Liam: "No, yeah, you're right. Yeah. That makes sense. I mean, 'cause if something did happen to her, if she'd, oh, had third-degree burns, then that would force you to have to feel guilty about something for once."

Bill: "Where are you going with this, Liam?" Stop playing dumb, Bill.

Liam: "I'm just thinking, you know? I'm just thinking, Dad. Thinking out loud, thinking about you and your methods. Like what you clearly did in Monte Carlo. You could have been sitting on a beach sipping mai tais, enjoying life with your new wife, and instead, you're whispering in Thomas' ear, telling him lies about caroline's mortality, all for the sake of a building. Now, who does that? Who actually goes that far? I mean, that's kind of sick, right? But at least it's not criminal. Now, arson, on the other hand-"

Bill's eyebrows are raised and his cobra's voice would do KB proud: "Be very careful now, son."

Liam, gesturing between them: 'You know I love you, right?" And that's why this hurts so much.

Bill: "I love you, too." Do you, Bill? Do you even know what means?

Liam: "Even when I'm appalled by you, I love you. And maybe...maybe that's naive. I mean... but I tell myself that there are -- there are limits. There are things that I don't want to believe." He's eerily quiet here and then, with his next words, he erupts: "But you know something, it's getting harder and harder to ignore the burning feeling in the pit of my stomach!"

Liam4.thumb.jpg.dc21966ef32234750ec47f282b9c9ba5.jpg

Bill: "I think we need to drop this right now." He gives his son his infamous "don't bite the hand that feeds you" look. How fucking dare he! 

Liam launches into the read $ Bill for Filth Tour 2017 and it's been a long time coming. Too long.

Liam: "That fire at Spectra...that wasn't an accident. It wasn't (he's sarcastic here) 'faulty wiring.' That was YOU! YOU wanted those people out of there and YOU sent one of your henchmen (awesome description) to do your dirty work for YOU and BURN that place to the ground. Just admit it, Dad! Just say it! Just say it out loud! It'll feel good! Spectra burnt to ashes tonight because of YOU!"

Bill just sits there and blinks back at Liam, utterly calm, utterly unassailable...or so he would have it seem.

Bill2.thumb.jpg.1c0344f42d7ad4f9da1ab9eab8b3e472.jpg

We already know Liam was very uncomfortable with keeping the secret about Carowhine dying, despite being convinced (and likely sexed into submission) by his good ol' wifey but Bill has gone beyond crossing a line this time. He has committed a crime, actually, I'd argue, two crimes - conspiracy to commit arson and attempted murder of multiple persons. He should be facing decades in prison and while I love seeing SC and DD interact and, especially, SC being allowed to shine and show what he's capable of, I just hate this Bill's obsession with his skyscraper fuckery.

It's a building.

These are people's lives.

It simply does.not.compute.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 15

Another great recap, @CountryGirl!

The scene between SC and DD was so good, it almost made up for the fuckery we've had to endure.  I guess the only good that's come out of the last few weeks of B&B is SC has been able to remind us just how damn good he is.  I'm happy about that because I've been a fan since his General Hospital days but it doesn't make up for all the other good actors that have been thrown away. 

I agree with @CountryGirl; something is off between Eric and Quinn.  I understand that an insta-reconcilliation doesn't make sense and it's natural for there to be some distance between the two of them.  But it's more than that.  The chemistry between RS and JMc is off too.  RS especially seems to be off her game.  And there must be something going on in hair/makeup because not only does Fauxdi look like crap (which isn't much of a surprise) but Quinn does too.  And Quinn NEVER looks like crap.  Even when she's pushing Ivy off a bridge in Paris or Deacon off a cliff in LA, there's never a hair out of place.  Maybe she's had one to many catfights with Sheila.

• Love 9

Yep, not buying the Sheila stuff either.  Enough with the Alexis and Crystal Carrington fights, they are stupid.  I never saw Sheila on the older shows but I watched some scenes on YT.  I see she was an attractive, handsome woman.  No humor, but seemed intelligent.  She was hard and feminine, now she's a man and it doesn't work for me.  They'll beat her story into the ground like they always do.  I'd be up for a big Bill and Brooke scandal.  I miss Brooke screwing up.

5 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Wasn't she still in her jammies? That was just weird.

I guess this is what happens when a relationship with Eric is over.  Taylor also walked out on Eric in her jammies, never to be heard from again!

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, Ladybugnine said:

$Bill is out-Victor Newman-ing Victor Newman himself at this point. I wish Liam would retrieve his balls from whomever is holding them and spill the beans about the fire and Carowhine and tell his dad to fuck off!

I think they're going to be ripping off some of Y&R's storylines, i.e. ICKtor (TGVN) versus Dickulas.  I also remember a storyline where TGVN felt betrayed when his son testified against him in a federal case, that landed "the great one" in jail for a clip kicking people's asses, taking names, having visitors around the clock and unlimited cell phone privileges.  There's a reason I called Brad Bell the EPA's Man of the Century.  Not only does he recycle, but he also borrows from other shows.

CountryGirl, thank you for a great recap.  I have to agree that something is off about Eric and Quinn.  It could be that the thrill is gone because fucking Sheila was airdropped into the middle of their love story for no discernible reason.  There was no need to "redeem" Quinn by bringing in Sheila since Eric already knew the worst about her, and loved and accepted her anyway.  The emotional affair with Ridge was character-driven because that's how he rolls.  The flashbacks with Sheila and Eric's "great romance" don't evoke any emotional feelings because us "old heads" who were watching at the time knew that Eric spent more time with Sheila being miserable than he did being happy with her.  And, I know this sounds shallow and mean, but as others have noted, KB is a middle-aged woman who looks her age, and that's okay.  However, this older version of Sheila is not someone who would float Eric's boat.  It's just the way it is.  Instead of Eric and Quinn working on their marriage and regaining that magic, all the focus is now on Sheila and her craziness, and that's what is killing the chemistry for this couple.  They spend more time talking Sheila and Quinn expends all her energy trying to stay two steps ahead of Sheila.  There was a time back in the day when a reconciliation would have been followed up with a romantic interlude.  Injecting KB into the show's fabric for a quick ratings boost during the summer has increasingly diminished returns, and she needs to get gone back to her struggling avocado farm with a quickness.  The fact that Sheila and Quinn have had back-to-back cat fights bears that out.  

Don't even get me started on Stuffy and her benevolent nonsense that she just wanted Sally to have a fair shot.  That's a fucking lie from the pit of hell.  Cant.  Stand.  That.  Bitch.   It's not even just the awful hair extensions, the puffy face and stretched cat eyes from too many procedures, or other "enhancements."  It's her.  She is vile, trashy, despicable, vindictive, arrogant and supercilious.  

• Love 12
41 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Injecting KB into the show's fabric for a quick ratings boost during the summer has increasingly diminished returns, and she needs to get gone back to her struggling avocado farm with a quickness.

I hope she does.

Spoiler

I read a spoiler that she goes back to Y&R...I'm semi-enjoying that show at the moment and I don't need Sheila ruining it for me :(

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I hope she does.

Reveal hidden contents

I read a spoiler that she goes back to Y&R...I'm semi-enjoying that show at the moment and I don't need Sheila ruining it for me :(

OMG, we do not need her to eat another show...unless she's there to rip off Lauren's wig or take out Prickturd, I'd rather they just pay out the rest of her contract and get her the hell off any screen.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

I think they're going to be ripping off some of Y&R's storylines, i.e. ICKtor (TGVN) versus Dickulas.  I also remember a storyline where TGVN felt betrayed when his son testified against him in a federal case, that landed "the great one" in jail for a clip kicking people's asses, taking names, having visitors around the clock and unlimited cell phone privileges.  There's a reason I called Brad Bell the EPA's Man of the Century.  Not only does he recycle, but he also borrows from other shows.

Yep, with Bill cranked up to 11 suddenly to Victor Newman levels of villainy the Victor/Nick and Bill/Liam parallels are much more apparent. Sucks since Bill and Liam have/had a great father/son relationship unlike Victor and Nick. Hate it's being blown up over a stupid building.

If Bill suddenly has a poor orphan Billy backstory like Victor, then we'll really know!

• Love 2

Eric your still dumb as a stump by not having Quinn's back 100%.  Eric has some nerve for yelling at Quinn and inferring it was all Quinn's fault. No room for physical violence in my home?  Eric, you were complicit both times. The first by not specifically telling Shelia to drop the watch off at FC and the second by allowing Shelia to stay in the house.  Eric, you dolt, you bring up Quinn's past but not Shelia.  Shelia's past is much worse than Quinn's. 

What is a son to do?  Bill, by confessing to Liam, makes Liam an accessory to arson.  Covering up a lie is one thing but covering up a crime is another.  Bill has gone way to far especially in being able to justify his actions like it was just in the course of a normal business transaction.  

Kudos to DD and SC. Liam is the antithesis of his father.  

• Love 12

No one is happier than me to see TK on my screen, but what was the point of that scene with Ridge, Eric and Quinn?  We know Eric is still angry with him.  I thought Ridge moved out of the guesthouse, so why was he at the Forrester mansion, and why should he care whether Eric and Quinn are getting along? 

It was a dumb, badly written scene.

• Love 2

Run, Liam, Run!

Actually, I was relieved to see TK today and in the past you'd never catch me saying that. He even looked pretty good. Tanned and rested and his hair was clean and looks like in a different style.  Somebody needs to knock some sense into the old man and offer some support to Quinn.

Something is definitely off between Eric and Quinn and it was very apparent today.  And it's name is going to slowly start resurfacing as Ridge. Even though Eric probably subconsciously does (and sure as f should) know better ... I think that Sheila has been successful in getting into his head and planting doubts about Quinn's overall character and emotional stability. Sheila knows what buttons to push with Quinn and if she manages to wrest some physical violence out of it, all the better because it makes Quinn like she's regressing. When Eric starts to get tough with Sheila, Sheila conveniently drops a nugget about "Quinn and Ridge" to send Eric back to that place of pain and betrayal. So when Quinn reacts (completely understandably) to the situation with anger and frustration I can see where Eric gets concerned.  I'm sure this is all very confusing to him (on top of him just being a plain idiot.)

So, yes! The logical action would have been for Eric and Quinn to have left L.A. immediately to go on a trip or hunker down in Big Bear for some alone time to work on patching up their marriage. Having Sheila land literally at the doorstep threw all of that into chaos.

I think the scene today with Ridge rushing into the house was deliberate to throw him back in the mix with Quinn/Eric/Sheila. Saying he heard arguing from halfway down the driveway was a stretch at best and I thought Eric was very clear that Ridge was not welcome in the family home nor at FC (that one is a head-scratcher.) I noticed that Ridge was quick to defend Quinn without even really knowing what happened. Eric's hinging all of this on "physical violence in this house," is a about a day late and more than a dollar short. Hypocritical at  best. We don't need to tick off all of the acts of violence that have been committed in Chez Forrester.

Great scene today with DD and SC. I guess that now Liam needs to be grateful to Almighty Dollah that his mother happened to be a receptacle for Dollah's spilled seed back in the day. I was really really hoping that after Bill kept pontificating about how thankful Liam should be for all of the material support he enjoys, that he had walked out -- never to look back.

• Love 12

It's time for Liam to cut the cord.  His father not only admitted to committing a felony, he basically DARED Liam to do anything about it.  Liam needs to call that bluff, if he is any kind of a man at all. 

His next step would be to get that harpy's talons out of his scrotum but, sadly, I think that might be too much to ask.  I have a feeling that the scene between Sally and Fauxdi in the hospital is the beginning of the rewriting of this story line.  Suddenly, Fauxdi isn't going to be a co-conspirator with $Bill.  The fact that SHE called Caroline to try and bust up Thomas' relationship is going to be forgotten.   It's going to be ALL ABOUT $BILL. 

I won't mind if $Bill ends up on the short end of a very well-deserved stick, but Fauxdiloks has been getting away with bullshit for as long as Bill Spencer and if he has to pay, she should too.

The one thing that I want Sally to take from this debacle is that she DOESN'T need Thomas.  She created a fashion line that had the experts raving.  ALL BY HERSELF.  It would be nice if Sally and Thomas got back together and continued to love each other, but no more putting Thomas on a pedestal while she plays little match girl.  Sally Spectra is a kickass designer who has a great future ahead of her.  Thomas should be her man, NOT her saviour.

• Love 16