Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

The argument between Quinn and Sheila was surreal. Sheila was talking to Quinn as if she knew Quinn for ages, which is completely impossible.  And Quinn fell for it.  Once again we see a smart woman completely lose herself because of LOVE.  The REAL Quinn would never have fallen for the same con she's pulled for years.  And she wouldn't be impressed by Sheila.  

Game recognizes (wannabe) game. Sheila can read Quinn because she's had lots of experience breaking people down and figuring how their weaknesses and how to use I think against them. Quinn is a delusional semi-retired sociopathic nut job who appears to have never had a true deadlier crazier adversary be steps ahead of her and very much willing to push back HARD. Liam, Ivy, and Katie were cream puffs for her to bat around. What makes Sheila dangerous (or used to be) is that Quinn was always upfront with her outrageousness, but Sheila plays the more strategic manipulative game where you don't see the axe swing until it's too late. Sheila also has loads of history with Eric and knows him and the dynamics of that family better.

Sheila's probably on parole, at least she SHOULD be.  All Quinn has to do is to call up her parole officer and let her/him know what Miss Sheila is up to.  

This is what I think the next best of this story will be- Quinn and Ridge's next out of town 'adventure' will be- investigating where Sheila has been, why she was in prison and/or evidence of her current con as proof to Eric that THEY have his best interest as heart and Sheila is just trying to use him again. Of course during this investigation they'll be fighting their attraction to each other and maybe it'll end up that when they show Eric their 'proof' he'll still tell them to kick rocks and they'll be devestated and thin Eric has really written them off and they finally give into their attraction. Only for Eric to wake up the next day and admit they were right, Sheila is evil, he still loves Quinn and wants her back. Oops!

Before Kim Matula announced her exit, I was sure she was gonna have a WTD storyline between Liam and Wyatt  but they very firmly in story said it was Wyatt's and Hope was sure it was his so it seemed implied she and Liam hadn't had reunion sex or if they had it was well late enough for her to be absolutely sure Liam wasn't the father. 

But it doesn't have to be Hope that comes back with Liam's kid. Could've been someone prior to his coming to L.A. he knocked up and she didn't tell him. Now that he's Spencer she could come a 'knockin. Her excuse for waiting so long could be she told some other guy he was her baby's daddy and  just got divorced and now wants to collect. Or she was in a coma. Heh.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Game recognizes (wannabe) game. Sheila can read Quinn because she's had lots of experience breaking people down and figuring how their weaknesses and how to use I think against them. Quinn is a delusional semi-retired sociopathic nut job who appears to have never had a true deadlier crazier adversary be steps ahead of her and very much willing to push back HARD. Liam, Ivy, and Katie were cream puffs for her to bat around. What makes Sheila dangerous (or used to be) is that Quinn was always upfront with her outrageousness, but Sheila plays the more strategic manipulative game where you don't see the axe swing until it's too late. Sheila also has loads of history with Eric and knows him and the dynamics of that family better.

This is what I think the next best of this story will be- Quinn and Ridge's next out of town 'adventure' will be- investigating where Sheila has been, why she was in prison and/or evidence of her current con as proof to Eric that THEY have his best interest as heart and Sheila is just trying to use him again. Of course during this investigation they'll be fighting their attraction to each other and maybe it'll end up that when they show Eric their 'proof' he'll still tell them to kick rocks and they'll be devestated and thin Eric has really written them off and they finally give into their attraction. Only for Eric to wake up the next day and admit they were right, Sheila is evil, he still loves Quinn and wants her back. Oops!

Before Kim Matula announced her exit, I was sure she was gonna have a WTD storyline between Liam and Wyatt  but they very firmly in story said it was Wyatt's and Hope was sure it was his so it seemed implied she and Liam hadn't had reunion sex or if they had it was well late enough for her to be absolutely sure Liam wasn't the father. 

But it doesn't have to be Hope that comes back with Liam's kid. Could've been someone prior to his coming to L.A. he knocked up and she didn't tell him. Now that he's Spencer she could come a 'knockin. Her excuse for waiting so long could be she told some other guy he was her baby's daddy and  just got divorced and now wants to collect. Or she was in a coma. Heh.

Exactly. Quinn's mistake is thinking that Sheila is crazy the same over the top cartoonish way that Quinn herself is crazy. Thus Quinn ridiculously freaking out over thinking Sheila had a gun in her purse, while completely ignoring the long term implications of Sheila having a) the keys to the Forrester mansion and b) Eric's meds.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

While watching yesterday's episode I realized I was watching an episode featuring characters named Sally Spectra, Caroline Spencer and Stephanie Forrester.  

And Bill Spencer!

• Love 5

So much stupidity; so little time. Who knew that the writers could pack so much dumb-assery into 18-20 minutes of actual airtime? But, somehow they managed to do just that.

Quinn—when an ex-convict with a restraining order, who may also be out on parole, lets herself into your home with your missing husband’s keys, the logical thing to do is to call the police—not your wannabe man, on whom you are way too dependent.   Nor, is it logical to stand there repeatedly defending your actions to said ex-convict. The problem with people like you, sweetie, is that you talk too damn much.  Nor, do your histrionics serve you well in this situation because you keep blurting out things that your enemy files away in her mental Rolodex.   Although you grasp that your husband’s ex is deranged, you fail to understand that she knows how to play the long con.  She picks up on clues and knows how to throw bait out there in the hopes that you will bite.  For instance, do you really believe that Brooke, of all people, told Sheila that you weren’t a good wife to Eric?  And, please, please, please—STOP shrieking that it was just a “couple of kisses” that you and Ridge shared.  In your hysteria, do you not recall that Sheila was standing right there the whole time intently listening when you confessed to Eric that your “innocent mistake” included, but was not limited to, flirting, eye-fucking, and finding opportunities to be near Sludge?   The one thing Eric doesn’t know—yet—is that you and Sludge were rolling around on the bed in his guesthouse and that you told this musty, dusty, rusty man that you loved him.  But, you keep right on flapping your gums, hunty, because Sheila is bound to find out sooner or later.

This brings me around to Sludge.  I’m so glad that Brooke snapped at your ass to NOT turn this mess around on her.  Evidently, it penetrated that greasy head of yours because you had the good sense to change the subject to express your outrage about the fact that Sheila found out.  Wishing that Sheila had the good sense to stay away from your family is laughable given that you don’t even have the good sense to stay away from your father’s wife.  Which brings me to my next observation.   When your father’s wife texts about your missing father and his crazy ex, why not call her on the phone first and put her on speaker given that Brooke is also quite concerned.  Instead, you decided to don your cape and tights and rush off to play Cap’n Save-A-Ho.   And, to what end?  Just to rehash the same mess we've heard ad nauseam instead of calling the police.

Sally—girl, I credited you with having some kind of street smarts.  I give you some credit for playing it cool when Carowhine arrived.  I get that you wanted to personally deliver a message to the Patron Saint of Hair Extensions and Harlotry, but all you did was play right into her hands by wearing your insecurities on your sleeve.   Now, the viper knows exactly what buttons to push to get the response she wants. You also need to stop calling Stuffy, “princess,” because the only things separating you and that smug piece of trash are your respective credit ratings and the number of zeroes in your bank accounts.

Stuffy—what a piece of work. Forrester pedigree?  Bitch, please.    You should be embarrassed.  The Forrester pedigree consists of rapes, rape facilitating, out-of-wedlock pregnancies, serial adultery, pimping out daughters to known gigolos, numerous felonies (punished and unpunished), near incest, alcoholism, arson, uncle humping, bullying, and all other manner of skullduggery.  And, if we want to get technical, because your late grandmother claimed not to be sure of her conception date (cough! cough!), you also have a paternal grandfather who was little more than a wealthy thug in a 3-piece suit.

• Love 10

Damn!  I love DD.  Bill Spencer is an unrepentant money maker.  He wants what he wants when he wants it!  Consequences be damned!  DD plays him to perfection.  No matter what he does ya still gotta love the guy.  The way Bill was *ahem* fondling/stroking that model cracked me up.   I agree DD/DB/SC ad lib a lot.  The three of them work so well together I'd watch a show with only them and whoever floats in and out.

Not liking Quinn in panic/cowed mode.  I understand her concern over Eric but if Sheila came into my house and wouldn't tell me where my husband is and I knew she had an RO I'd have called Lt. Hotdog (you know he's on speed dial) and turn her in.  Then I'd proceed to kick some red-headed ass.  Quinn needs to calm down and rally the Forrester troops to find Eric and lock Sheila up.

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

So much stupidity; so little time. Who knew that the writers could pack so much dumb-assery into 18-20 minutes of actual airtime? But, somehow they managed to do just that.

Quinn—when an ex-convict with a restraining order, who may also be out on parole, lets herself into your home with your missing husband’s keys, the logical thing to do is to call the police—not your wannabe man, on whom you are way too dependent.   Nor, is it logical to stand there repeatedly defending your actions to said ex-convict. The problem with people like you, sweetie, is that you talk too damn much.  Nor, do your histrionics serve you well in this situation because you keep blurting out things that your enemy files away in her mental Rolodex.   Although you grasp that your husband’s ex is deranged, you fail to understand that she knows how to play the long con.  She picks up on clues and knows how to throw bait out there in the hopes that you will bite.  For instance, do you really believe that Brooke, of all people, told Sheila that you weren’t a good wife to Eric?  And, please, please, please—STOP shrieking that it was just a “couple of kisses” that you and Ridge shared.  In your hysteria, do you not recall that Sheila was standing right there the whole time intently listening when you confessed to Eric that your “innocent mistake” included, but was not limited to, flirting, eye-fucking, and finding opportunities to be near Sludge?   The one thing Eric doesn’t know—yet—is that you and Sludge were rolling around on the bed in his guesthouse and that you told this musty, dusty, rusty man that you loved him.  But, you keep right on flapping your gums, hunty, because Sheila is bound to find out sooner or later.

This brings me around to Sludge.  I’m so glad that Brooke snapped at your ass to NOT turn this mess around on her.  Evidently, it penetrated that greasy head of yours because you had the good sense to change the subject to express your outrage about the fact that Sheila found out.  Wishing that Sheila had the good sense to stay away from your family is laughable given that you don’t even have the good sense to stay away from your father’s wife.  Which brings me to my next observation.   When your father’s wife texts about your missing father and his crazy ex, why not call her on the phone first and put her on speaker given that Brooke is also quite concerned.  Instead, you decided to don your cape and tights and rush off to play Cap’n Save-A-Ho.   And, to what end?  Just to rehash the same mess we've heard ad nauseam instead of calling the police.

Sally—girl, I credited you with having some kind of street smarts.  I give you some credit for playing it cool when Carowhine arrived.  I get that you wanted to personally deliver a message to the Patron Saint of Hair Extensions and Harlotry, but all you did was play right into her hands by wearing your insecurities on your sleeve.   Now, the viper knows exactly what buttons to push to get the response she wants. You also need to stop calling Stuffy, “princess,” because the only things separating you and that smug piece of trash are your respective credit ratings and the number of zeroes in your bank accounts.

Stuffy—what a piece of work. Forrester pedigree?  Bitch, please.    You should be embarrassed.  The Forrester pedigree consists of rapes, rape facilitating, out-of-wedlock pregnancies, serial adultery, pimping out daughters to known gigolos, numerous felonies (punished and unpunished), near incest, alcoholism, arson, uncle humping, bullying, and all other manner of skullduggery.  And, if we want to get technical, because your late grandmother claimed not to be sure of her conception date (cough! cough!), you also have a paternal grandfather who was little more than a wealthy thug in a 3-piece suit.

@MulletorHater, I actually stood up and applauded after reading this post.  I have nothing else to say.  YOU SAID IT ALL!!!

• Love 3
(edited)

Recap for Thurs. 7/13/17:

I'll save the Clash of the Titans for last.

At FC, Brooke and Ridge are still chatting about recent events.

Brooke keeps looking at her phone, willing it to ding: "Can't believe he won't even answer my texts."

Ridge: "He's upset with you, too."

Brooke gives him a look that could singe off his bushy brows: "Don't put this back on me."

Brooke.jpg.7bde9292e2be69cd47d2af2e526e8e32.jpg

Tell him, Brooke!

Ridge: "Why couldn't Sheila just stay out of this?"

Ridge.thumb.jpg.1622c639b4e6ef5853434e2f6c33ae61.jpg

Again, she's irrelevant. Brooke sighs...and I think she agrees with me.

Ridge continues to whine: "Of all people... it had to be Sheila to tell Dad about Quinn and me." Boo fucking hoo, Ridge! You reap what you sow.

Ridge abruptly changes course then: "I don't know, Logan. Maybe I should be relieved. Maybe we should all be relieved." Don't call her Logan. She's not your Logan anymore, remember, dipshit?

Brooke ignores the "Logan," asking, "Relieved? In what way?

Ridge: "It's out in the open. It's not the way I wanted it to happen, because Quinn and I, we wanted to tell Dad in our way, in our own time." Show of hands, who here believes Ridge or Quinn would have ever confessed on their own accord?

Oh, no one? 

Brooke: "But Sheila got to him first."

Ridge: "Yeah, she did. But don't for a second think that she did this out of concern for Dad. It's always about her. Always. I just hope she has the good sense to stay away from us."

Sheila + good sense? Does not compute.

Fauxdi is in her office, lazing away the day, as usual.

She shares some chitchat about Thomas, SP, and SF with Patrice, a FC employee that I don't recall seeing before, but no matter. 

Patrice, stroking Steffy's ego: "Maybe I'm out of line here, but...I still can't believe Thomas put you on the spot with this swimwear fashion duel."

Steffy sighs dramatically: "Yeah, I know. I know. But it was bound to happen now that Sally has her claws in him."

Caroline comes in then (Pam is watching Dougie) and the way Patrice gushes, I guess they knew each other. Offscreen. She leaves shortly thereafter so these two can have another Heifer Bitches meeting.

Steffy gets right to the point: "Have you talked to Thomas?"

Caroline: "No, not since we were at his place earlier."

Steffy: "Well, he's probably at work by now."

Caroline: "It is so hard to believe that he is at Spectra working."

Steffy: "I know. I know. He should be here, designing, with his family." A family who didn't give two shits about him, you most of all.

Caroline: "Well, is there any chance of that happening any time soon?"

Steffy: "I'm really hoping that this fashion showdown in Monte Carlo is just gonna end Spectra and his relationship with Sally. And if it does..."

Caroline: "Maybe I'll be here to pick up the pieces." Said the spider to the fly.

Steffy: "Unless you're having second thoughts about reuniting your little family." Caroline gives her a look that says she has no intention of letting Thomas slip through her bony manicured fingers yet again (nevermind she is the one that kicked him to the curb - twice.)

Steffy eyes her, then, in what might be one of her most ridiculous statements ever, tells Caroline this: "Caroline, I want you to know I wasn't trying to meddle in or anything. I... just what you said...your feelings for Thomas and how you want the three of you to be a family, I just think you need to make a move." Head meet desk.

Caroline: "What kind of move?" Oh don't pull this Bambi Doe Eyes crap, Carowhine.

Steffy: "You need to go to my brother and you need to tell him everything that you told me. He needs to know how important this is to you and why. Before Sally sucks him in any more." But she's not meddling, folks.

Thomas and Sally are making out at his loft, both of them in swimsuits. Apparently, they decided to get inspired for the swimwear line by wearing some suits and laying out on his rooftop deck. And, of course, we can't go more than a few days with a shirtless PF. CH is just incredible. I would practically kill for her legs, abs...pretty much everything.

Later, they come up for air.

Tally.jpg.8575d501a9ed417b1c7e3555905238da.jpg

Sally: "You know, it was a genius idea, though."

Thomas: "What?"

Sally: "Suggesting that we work in swimwear as inspiration for our upcoming fashion duel. The sun is really great for creativity."

Thomas: "So you like the way I think?"

Sally: "I like pretty much everything about you."

Thomas pretends to be offended: "Only 'pretty much'"?

Sally: "Well, I mean, no one's perfect. Not even Thomas Forrester." He grins at her.

Thomas: "You were saying?" He notices Sally isn't entirely "there" with him. I'm guessing she's thinking about Caroline.

Thomas: "Somebody's distracted."

Sally shrugs off her doubts and smiles, teasing: "Don't blame me. Blame your sexy abs."

Thomas: "Okay, so you're objectifying me now?"

Sally: "I don't even know what that is. But... if it means that I can't keep my eyes off of you..."

Thomas: "What about your lips?" She leans in to kiss him. "Mmmm."

Sally: "Those either." She snuggles back against him and he leans to kiss her bare shoulder and I just love these two so much. So don't fuck them up, TPTB!

Tally2.thumb.jpg.b26055b81d409edb679c23543abea6d2.jpg

A few minutes later, Sally notices Thomas looking at his phone and assumes it's a text from Caroline.

Thomas: "No, uh, it's actually my stock broker. She was asking me to get a stock that's hot right now. Why would you ask if that's Caroline?"

Sally, stands up, walking away from him, clearly uncomfortable with this conversation: "I don't know. I guess after she called me, now she's here in LA. And, um, you two have spent some time together..."

Thomas corrects her: "With our son. Is that a problem?"

Sally: "No. No, no. I love that you're a devoted dad. What I don't love is that you have a baby with a woman who you have a lot of history with, and who happens to be rich."

Thomas: "Did you ever stop to think that maybe one of the reasons I love you so much is because you're completely unique and very different from everyone else?"

Sally searches his face: "And different is good?"

Thomas: "Absolutely. Especially when you are standing half-naked in front of me." They share a smile at that.

They get back to work when Caroline arrives with Douglas in tow and the two women finally meet face to face.

Caroline is all smiles: "So, I realize that we stopped by earlier, but Douglas just can't get enough of his dad." Uh huh...

Her face cracks when she sees Sally there, clearly comfortable in their surroundings.

Caroline: "You must be Sally...Caroline Spencer."

Sally: "Well, it's nice to finally meet you." Perfectly pleasant.

Thomas introduces Sally to Douglas and Sally crouches down to look in his little boy's face as she greets him.

Caroline shares that they were over at FC earlier and everyone was oohing and ahhing over Thomas. 

Sally misses nothing: "Including Steffy, I bet. I'm sure you and Thomas' sister are super tight. I mean, why not? You're both royalty." And I don't think her using the word "royalty" was meant to be a compliment but of course, Carowhine takes it that way and laughs, clearly used to having her ass kissed. Sally looks at her, then at Thomas, who is playing with Douglas, oblivious to the tension in the room: "You know what, why don't you hang out with your son? I have a message to deliver." She says goodbye to Caroline and Douglas and to Thomas, who gives her a kiss. She heads out, but not before giving Caroline, Thomas, and Douglas, who have settled on the couch, looking every inch the happy family, a long glance.

The door isn't closed for five seconds before Caroline tells Thomas: "Douglas has missed his dad. So have I."

Carowhine.thumb.jpg.af08105a73e901a2154f5e6421147727.jpg

I cannot roll my eyes hard enough. She doesn't even want Thomas, not really, she just wants him to want her and doesn't want anyone else to have him just in case...

At FC, Sally bursts into Steffy's office. 

Steffy: "How did you get past security?"

Sally: "Charmed my way in."

Steffy: "Oh, yeah right."

Sally: "So. Pleased with yourself? Sending Lady Spencer and her little boy over to Thomas' just now."

Sally.thumb.jpg.3415a49560a74dcdd1e41391b55ceeb3.jpg

Steffy lies her ass off: "I didn't send them over. And I'm glad they're there. I think Thomas should be spending time with his son."

Sally: "Look, okay, I'm nobody's fool. Caroline's sudden return from the Big Apple with Thomas' son has your fingerprints all over it. Trying to do a little matchmaking, are we?" She sees right through this trifling heifer. 

Steffy: "Okay, come on. Thomas is the father. I think he should be with his son."

Sally: "Yeah, so do I. But that's not the only person that you think he should be with. You're shoving his baby mama at him, too."

Steffy totally outs her hand in this: "Oooh! Afraid of a little competition?" 

Sally: "Oh, so you admit it."

Steffy: "There's nothing to admit. But I know where I stand. I stand in the name of family. And it's not just for Douglas and Caroline. All of Thomas' family, including the family business."

Puffy.thumb.jpg.80e9abb14fc22ee6debd703b0ff07767.jpg

Sally: "I knew it. I knew that you were still bitter that Thomas came over to the dark side, residing in the evil kingdoms of Spectra."

Steffy just rolls her eyes.

Sally: "Let me tell ya something, Princess, okay? He's way happier over there with me than he ever was over here with you." True statement.

Steffy: "Yeah, I don't really believe that, because I think you got in his head and you separated him from everyone that cares about him and loves him." He chose to leave. He chose Sally. He chose to join SF. 

Sally, fiercely: "I love him, too."

Steffy: "Oh, yeah. You love that money. You love that Forrester pedigree." Oh, puke on  your pedigree. "You know, you got so lucky that you didn't go to jail. You got even luckier that you still have your company, thanks to Thomas. But that luck is about to run out. I'm not gonna let you leech onto Thomas anymore. I'm gonna get you out of his life once and for all." The gauntlet has been laid down and how this is even a contest between Sally and this walking cosmetic surgery disaster, I'll never know. Sally's expression is "Bring it on...bitch."

Sally2.jpg.cc071f5122c2da03f52609dbf411d358.jpg

One quibble I have is that I don't buy that Sally would have confronted Steffy, at least not so soon. She strikes me as playing her cards much closer to the vest and that she would have let Steffy and Caroline think she was oblivious to or at least not bothered by their machinations and manipulations. I do buy that Sally, who has never let anyone get this close before, would show some chinks in her feisty, bad-ass armor with Thomas since she trusts him. Armor she had to don given how much she's been hurt in the past, starting with her own parents.

Now, on to the main event:

Quinn: "You're threatening me? In my own home?"

Sheila: "You grabbed my arm. Never do that again."

Quinn: "Or what? You don't intimidate me, Sheila. (Yes she does). So tell me, what were you really doing upstairs?"

Quinn.thumb.jpg.141a4ae38f207c8b8bd96115f8b84331.jpg

Sheila: "It's like I told you...I came to collect Eric's medications."

Quinn attempts to grab Sheila's purse: "Give me that!"

Sheila snatches it right back: "Give that...give that back!"

Quinn asks if that's a gun in her purse and Sheila says it's not and yells at Quinn to get out of her way. I wouldn't mess with her if I were Quinn.

Quinn: "I will... if you tell me where my husband is."

Sheila eyes Quinn with disgust: "No! He doesn't want you to know. He doesn't want anything to do with you. He doesn't want anything to do with anyone in this family. He's done with all of you."

Quinn's eyes widen and she's starting to look like the crazier one.

Quinn2.thumb.jpg.38826f6082ed5f983b9a1ce285ab2b69.jpg

Quinn: "I am worried sick about my husband. The least you could do is tell me where he is." Sheila doesn't owe her shit. Quite frankly, neither does Eric. 

Sheila: "No, the least you could do is leave him alone. He doesn't want to see you. He doesn't want to hear your voice. He doesn't want to see your face. He is washing his hands of you." All of this said very carefully, ensuring her words find their mark.

Quinn clings to her bravado: "And I'm just supposed to take your word for it?"

Sheila: "Yes, you are. You know why? Because I actually care about Eric." 

Quinn scoffs at this: "Oh, please. Please! After all the twisted things you did to Eric and his family, don't stand there and lecture me. Yeah, I might have made a mistake, but I-"

Sheila mocks her: "Oh, a mistake? A mistake?! That's what you're calling this? The affair with his son?" On this, Sheila and I are in agreement.

Quinn: "I did not have an affair!" Yes, you fucking did. 

Sheila: "It was a betrayal! One that Eric will never be able to forgive. You or Ridge." She stares Quinn down.

Quinn, trying to backpedal: "I never claimed to be the perfect wife. But neither was Stephanie. And I know you weren't. I had a lot to learn, being the Forrester matriarch. But Eric was very patient with me, and we built a solid, loving marriage, (that she shit on) and I am not leaving this house, and I'm not losing him."

Sheila restrains from rolling her eyes: "Make all the proclamations you want, Quinn. But at the end of the day, Eric gets to choose whether or not he wants to stay with a woman, who he trusted, who made a fool of him." She's got her dead to rights here.

Sheila.jpg.0c1c39bcb9ca055805d05d733d0ac732.jpg

Quinn: "You're twisting what really happened." No, she's not. Own your fucking shit, Quinn!

Sheila: "And you're minimizing it in a desperate effort to hold onto him." This. Exactly.

Quinn: "It was a couple of kisses." Once was too many. And funny how Quinn jumped all over Katie for a peck on the cheek when she'd already swapped spit how many times with Ridge by that point? 

Sheila: "With his son!"

Quinn hates to have the reality thrown in her face and tries to put Sheila on the defensive: "Ugh! How dare you stand there pointing fingers at me after the -- the -- the -- the -- the damage you left in your own wake!" Nice try, Quinn, but it's not going to work with Sheila.

Sheila, coolly: "You know what, I paid for that! I did my time. I am not that person anymore. I've changed." 

Quinn: "Yeah, well, forgive me if I have my doubts."

Sheila: "Well, forgive me if I don't believe you have changed." Ooh, this is getting very interesting...

Quinn: "You don't know a thing about me, Sheila!"

Sheila: "I know what you had with Eric was wonderful. But apparently it wasn't enough. That you turned to his son behind his back." And if she could do that, what else is she capable of? We know, obviously, but Sheila is just that good, that she suspects there's much, much more.

Quinn: "Ridge and I deeply regret what we did. It was careless and it was stupid. But it had nothing to do with me and Eric and my love for him." Of course it did. It trampled all over said love.

Sheila: "Oh, I'm supposed to believe what you're saying?"

Quinn: "I don't care what you believe, because this has nothing to do with you!"

Sheila: "Oh, Quinn. Dear, delusional Quinn. Of course it does. You said it yourself. I was married to Eric, too. And he's still important to me. So important...that if anybody tries to hurt him again...I'll never let that happen."

Quinn: "Now you're really threatening me." Oh poor widdle victim Quinn.

Sheila scoffs at her: "You would see it that way."

Quinn: "Oh, well, how else am I supposed to see it given your sick history?" You don't want to go down this path, Quinn.

Sheila looks her dead in the eye and school is in session, folks: "I'm not the only one with a past, Quinn. You've got skeletons in your closet, too. That's quite obvious." She pauses, lets her words sink into Quinn's self-absorbed little mind. "You know what's ironic? When I first came to LA and I saw Eric with you and I saw how happy he was, I was happy for him, too. But then I started talking to people close to Eric. Like Brooke. You know, it seems like no one really approves of you. And yet I defended you. I defended you and you did this with his son!" Preach, Sheila!

Quinn, trembling now: "It was nothing." It was NOTHING???

Sheila is having none of that nonsense: "No! No, it was a betrayal. Of a husband by you, of a father by Ridge. And how he gets over this, I have no-"

Quinn: "No, no! Just tell me! Please, tell me where my husband is, because he and I can work this out together."

Sheila: "No, I am not gonna tell you, because unlike you, I am gonna honor his wishes." She walks toward the front door. Quinn watches her, wary. "And don't you try following me. Because if you do, Eric may run. You may never see him again." She's at the door, her hand poised to open it, then she turns to look back at her adversary. "Plus... I'll know. And you'll be sorry." Her eyes show she means it and then she walks out the door.

Quinn can't text Ridge fast enough who bolts from talking with Brooke to rush to her side. Uh huh...

Quinn shares that Sheila was there, in the house, and that Eric gave her his keys.

She insists she felt a gun in Sheila's purse and I highly doubt that Sheila was carrying a gun. She's not that stupid nor does she need one. Quinn's grasping at anything and she knows it. 

Quinn: "We have to find him, Ridge! I don't know what is in this woman's mind, but whatever it is, Eric is at her mercy." His choice.

We cut to Sheila, in Eric's hotel room and he's sound asleep on the bed. She leans over to kiss his forehead and smiles.

I have no idea where this is headed, but as I've said before, I'll be furious if Sheila is used as the prop for Quinn's (and Ridge's) redemption. Where all is forgiven because Sheila comes after her. Hard pass on that.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Honestly, i thought that's exactly what they were gonna do. Even for B&B's looseness with timelines,  Hope married Wyatt and a week later, she's telling Liam's she's pregnant. I mean, she was with Liam until literally five minutes before she married Wyatt. The only reason I can pin for them not going there was Matula's departure. Storywise, nothing else makes sense.

Seeing as I hated Hope's self absorption far less than Steffy's elitist sociopathy, I'm honestly glad she has no permanent links to that waffle. She deserves better.

I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said about yesterday, except everyone remains idiots.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

tumblr_odt3jomEiB1ue5obho6_250.gif

tumblr_mdtjmzEO9m1r86w2qo1_1280.jpg

You're welcome...

Yaaassss!  I remember that second one.  That's when Brooke went into Bill and Katie's bedroom to get Will's blankie only to get a eyeful of what the Stallion was working with.

Fans self!

• Love 6
(edited)
20 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Honestly, i thought that's exactly what they were gonna do. Even for B&B's looseness with timelines,  Hope married Wyatt and a week later, she's telling Liam's she's pregnant. I mean, she was with Liam until literally five minutes before she married Wyatt. The only reason I can pin for them not going there was Matula's departure. Storywise, nothing else makes sense.

Seeing as I hated Hope's self absorption far less than Steffy's elitist sociopathy, I'm honestly glad she has no permanent links to that waffle. She deserves better.

I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said about yesterday, except everyone remains idiots.

Don't forget the very best part of Hope telling Liam that she's pregnant was that she told Liam before she told Wyatt, who was her husband, & the father of the baby. Ugh, I don't miss her at all.

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 2

Caroline has reverted to 1.0 and for the first time today, her little girl voice really bothered me. She actually admitted that she didn't become interested again in Thomas until she heard that he moved on. 

Shelia threatening Quinn is one thing but she has bitten off a little more than she can chew when she threatened Steffy.  Steffy shoots first and asks questions later is an understatement. Shiela was foaming at the mouth she needed to be shot. 

It's not my story, ask your father. ??. WTF?  Eric standing there, with a thumb up his ass, is incomprehensible.  It's like he's in a trance and can't speak for himself  

I'm taking a poll:  Who is dumber?
A:  Eric
B:  Charlie
C:  A box of rocks
D:  Dirt
E:  A doornail
F:  TIIC

• Love 11
(edited)

I'm curious if Liam is gonna have a problem with "shoot first,don't even bother to ask questions Steffy" at some point. Ha! who am I kidding? He didn't earn the name "Waffles" for nothing.

Quick...someone call Detective Hotdog! By now he's pretty familiar with Steffy going off half cocked ( couldn't resist)...tire irons, electricity...stairs...now a gun.

Steffy Steffy Steffy ...will you ever learn that violence is never the answer?

Eric...did Sheila suck your brains out?? Seriously...who is this impersonator??

Caroline...Thomas...B O R I N G.

^^ Yes I agree the answer Is always F...although  B. Charlie  comes in a close second.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

tumblr_odt3jomEiB1ue5obho6_250.gif

tumblr_mdtjmzEO9m1r86w2qo1_1280.jpg

You're welcome...

I'll be in my bunk ?

As for Steffy shooting Sheila...haven't watched the episode yet, but I'll bet my bottom dollar TIIC will ignore all the history regarding Taylor's "death". I'd normally root against Steffy because...well, it's Steffy--but this being Sheila Carter,  Queen of Manipulative Games, she's better off just shooting, honestly. Nothing of value is gained by reasoning with her. Im only surprised that no one else had the balls to do it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

I wish Steffy had shot Sheila through the heart and killed her dead. This story needs to end with her death so we don't have to hear her ordering Eric's wife, son, grandchildren out of whatever room they're in. I really cannot understand why she's back on the show and obviously nuts as always. I just cannot watch this show again until this nutcase is gone. Plus I cannot look at this actress with her snarling lips and weird eyes. Ick.

• Love 8

Eric handed his balls off to Sheila just the way he used to with Stephanie, didn't he. He was actually standing behind that bitch, letting her yell at his granddaughter. Yeah, I wish Puffy wasn't such a lousy shot.

• Love 11

Wow! I sure didn't see that coming today. I am not surprised that Faudi would immediately resort to violence and it was Waffles who opened his big mouth to trigger Faudi's response. The other part of me is yelling, "Hail, Karma!" Because I remember Sheila shooting Brooke in the shoulder just like what has just now happened to her. My delight was at JMc for his horrified expression. It was identical to his reaction during the scene where Sheila fired away at Taylor and Brooke years and years ago. Good continuity for a rare change, also props to acknowledging Lian's past as a tech geek.

I don't know what to expect now. Maybe gunshots fired in a rundown hotel are a daily occurrence and won't attract the attention of the LAPD but you can get Lt. Hotdog is going to show up. I hope that Steffy gets arrested. She has no recourse. It wasn't self-defense because Sheila wasn't threatening anybody and Eric was there on his own free will. Sheila wasn't holding him captive.  I can see the tables turning and Eric suddenly being thrust into the role as Sheila's caretaker and the two going on the lam. They've got to get out of there quick since their whereabouts have been revealed.

What I personally dream of happening is that Sheila now goes full-tilt and takes off after Steffy hell-bent for revenge.  An added bonus would be that the shooting incident shook Waffles to the core and be begins to add up the history of violent encounters perpetuated by his plastic booby prize of a wife.

Nice Friday cliffhanger for a change.

OBTW, I was going to mention this yesterday about the woman who was playing the WTF? Patrice. She won a contest and the prize was a walk-on role on B&B. I believe that one of the soap rags sponsored it. I didn't think she did a bad job, except it was an unfortunate role where she had to suck up to both Faudi and Sharpie. It probably would have been a lot more fun to be in a scene with the Spencer men. At least the prize role was a step up from having to knock into Sheila at Il Gardino or something and get her head bitten off ... or being a random visitor at FC and having to have Pam foist lemon bars on her.

Boy howdy ... time off has done LG few favors. What few acting chops she had really went rusty.  I don't remember her being that bad in the past.  I also really never noticed her clenched jaw so much.  Sheesh ... does Thomas need to hire a skywriter to spell-out a message above the Malibu Beach for Caroline?  "I'M. NOT. INTERESTED."

On a kinder, shallower note I liked Steffy's outfit for a change. It was a nice departure from hard-edged black.

• Love 10

First of all who knew Steffy packed heat? And has no issues about using it on the appropriate people?

We better be getting a surprise return of Taylor next week. Her daughter just shot the crazy nut that shot her years ago and led to her being separated from her beloved children. If she leave Steffy to deal with this crap after being MIA for Thomas's baby drama, then she's either a really crappy chickenshit mom who'll let her daughter fight her own battles or Prince Omar has her locked up somewhere.

It would be something for Taylor Hayes to pull a Mrs Weasley and smack a Sheila and say 'Not my daughter, you bitch!' upon hearing about the Steffy/Sheila confrontation.

Then have her rip into Eric and Ridge for being dumbasses and she and Brooke unite to throw shade at Quinn.

But the obvious reason why Taylor ain't coming back and Brooke isn't getting real with Bill about disappearing Sheila is because Quinn is to be the heroine in the story of evil Sheila's return. Shame since everyone else on canvas has a richer history with her and more reason to battle her than Quinn.

• Love 6
On 7/13/2017 at 5:56 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Everything she has was gifted to her--the company stock (first from Bill, and then Taylor), the CEO position from Quinn, and the biggest carnival prize of all, Liam Spencer and all that took was one rival moving halfway across the world and the other to fall down some stairs and get electrocuted.

This...is...HILARIOUS!!! :)

• Love 4

I hate to say it but that was a good soapy ending. Although, I was a little disappointed that Sheila only got shot in the shoulder. Now, can someone refresh my memory. Didn't Sheila shoot Taylor? Maybe, I'm confusing her with someone else. That said, I know Eric was there for it all and now he's trusting Sheila. WTF? Stephanie was right about Eric. He's an idiot. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Everyone needs to back the fuck up.

Steffy is introducing me to all new levels of rage. This horrid heifer spewing her nonsense about Forrester pedigrees when Bitch is a wannabe. Maybe her procedures sucked her brains out or something, but Miss Pedigree doesn’t have one drop of Forrester blood coursing through her veins. No, she is all Douglas and Marone. Just like her Gangsta Grandma, she will manipulate and ruin lives to have her way. Just like her Gangsta Grandma, her target is someone she perceives as having bested her. Someone unworthy. Someone from the underbelly of society who has “stolen” a loved one. Steffy is furious that Thomas wants to be his own man. That he wants to achieve success on his own, without his famous and vaunted father and grandfather padding his success or failure. If Spectra makes its mark, then Thomas did that with his own hands, and mind, and desire, and skill. Most importantly, he did it with a woman who has inspired him to step out of his comfort zone, and have a life not overshadowed by the name on the face of the building. And the Bitch is transparent as hell. When has she ever voiced concern about Thomas playing happy fambly with Caroline and Douglas? Never. Now, all of a sudden, when he has found happiness with someone she doesn’t like or approve of, she calls Caroline in? The only thing I hate more than a mean girl, is two mean girls tag teaming a nice girl who has everything to lose. Sally doesn’t have rich daddys and uncles to keep food on her table. And then there is her feelings for Thomas.

So, here is how this shit is gonna play out, because anything else would cause my head to explode. Sally eventually walks away from Thomas; she is worn out from the constant pressure of Caroline being in her face, showing up at her and Thomas’s home, constantly pushing Douglas, and Steffy, popping up or calling Sally to drop her little morsels of destruction about how Caroline, Thomas and Douglas are bonding as a family. Sally being Sally, will realize she doesn’t want to see Douglas grow up in a busted family like hers, and walks away. Spectra’s showing at the Spencer Summit was a big hit, so Sally can afford to pay Thomas back his investment so he can freely go back to Forrester. Sometime later, Liam runs into a drunk and distraught Sally at Il Giardino’s; he can’t let her drive in her condition and gives her a ride home. The next morning Sally remembers nothing, and is freaked out about how she got home and why she is on the couch. She finds a note on the table from Liam explaining what happened, and he says to call him and he will take her to get her car. Thus begins Sally’s slow push of a big ole BOB right up Fauxdilok’s botoxed, elitist, tight little sphincter. And I hope Sally plays with that BOB, turning the vibration up and down, depending on how much time she decides to spend with Liam who, like Thomas, finds Sally refreshingly different. I have a feeling after today’s er, umm…….uh……turn of events, our Liam may be giving his bride the fierce side eye. But Waffle should know by now that shooting someone is right in Steffy’s wheelhouse. Like all sociopaths, she is slowing graduating up, starting with tire irons (too unpredictable, and you work up a sweat trying to finish the job), to observing, not helping, a relative who is tumbling down the steps (also unpredictable, but gives a good cover up for beating someone with a tire iron), to pushing the same relative into an electrical panel (can be very messy, and there is always the chance of getting grounded to the one you are attempting to fry), to guns. And if our attempted murderess had been a better shot she could have gotten away with it based on Sheila being fucking Sheila. I wanted Fauxdi to punch Sheila’s teeth out, and I am really disappointed in her marksmanship. Now, Eric will totally rally around Sheila, and will see his family as the enemy, although for the life of me I can’t figure out what Steffy did to him. Is it because Rumples is her dad? I hate her, but blaming her for Ridge’s actions is really twisted.

But I digress, back to my scenario. As Sally continues to work Steffy’s bum out with her handy dandy little BOB, Liam is also coming to terms with Quinn. He realizes that she truly does love Eric, and notices how she hasn’t done anything crazy, and is just acting like a concerned wife. As he lets go of his anger, he finds himself remembering things, and has this vision of Steffy and Wyatt laying on his bed and……….Sally suddenly looks like someone he wants to know a whole lot better.

This has always been Eric's pattern; he checks out when his love life is messed up. I get that he is rocked. I get that he is hurt. But to be so stupefied that he would actually turn to Sheila? Just stand the fuck there while she assaults his granddaughter? Come on Eric. Quinn and Ridge's actions were rotten, and humiliating, but Sheila? The woman who has tried to kill almost every member of your family? The woman responsible for robbing you of fathering Bridget during her early years? The woman who stole your friends child? The woman who had designs on that same friend's husband, and now thinks she can lecture someone about anything? You are not that distraught Eric. You are just a coward. Just like you always were with Stephanie. You want strong, dangerous women, but you can't handle them when they don't act like you want them to, and do horrible, terrible things. You love Brooke more than anyone in your life, yet you stood by for years and watched your wicked wife heap abuse on her, rarely taking a firm stand. I am going to find it very hard to feel sorry for you when Shelia gets herself in fourth gear. Right now we are still in second, and she is already getting out of control. Her downcast, soft demeanor doesn't fool me. Her eyes are still as black and soulless as they ever were. She is probably a damn demon anyway; I can't count the times she has died.

I hate this version of Quinn. I don’t want her to revert, I just want her to find her balls and start smacking a bitch.

Way to go Brooke; you just keep on keeping Ridge at arm’s length. And more importantly, keep shooting his shit down. You are not the same person he used to know. You have grown, and found that love and destiny are not always the same thing, and that happiness and completeness can be found in the most unexpected places. I haven’t seen you this happy and smiley and glowey in years. Possibly since the very early days of Nick. I feel like I have my girl back, but she is so much better because she has cut that damn albatross loose.  

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 16
(edited)
On 7/14/2017 at 6:54 PM, TobinAlbers said:

First of all who knew Steffy packed heat? And has no issues about using it on the appropriate people?

She truly lives up to her namesake  (minus anything in the plane of class...hell, even the same airport of class, for that matter).

But yeah, where'd the gun come from. WHY does she have one? 

On 7/14/2017 at 7:07 PM, ByaNose said:

I hate to say it but that was a good soapy ending. Although, I was a little disappointed that Sheila only got shot in the shoulder. Now, can someone refresh my memory. Didn't Sheila shoot Taylor? Maybe, I'm confusing her with someone else. That said, I know Eric was there for it all and now he's trusting Sheila. WTF? Stephanie was right about Eric. He's an idiot. 

After her last con (which involved her daughter Mary, who had been groomed to get with Rick and fuck up his already unstable marriage to Amber, who she also had a bone to pick with) was revealed, she had a confrontation with Eric. Brooke happened to come out the kitchen with newborn Hope's bottle and Sheila shot at her. I think Taylor walked in, troed to wrestle the gun away and got "fatally" shot in the process. Because of course she had to go out like a fucking martyr,  saving Brooke.

But again, I've no problems with Steffy being the one to shoot at Sheila, given all of the years she and her siblings lost with their mom because of her. If she had actually killed the Wicked Witch of West Beverly Hills, I would have forgiven every single shitty thing she ever did to Hope instantly (but not Ivy, because I still like seeing her).

I'm still leery of Liam being put anywhere near Sally's orbit, plus he well knows what a manipulative shit Steffy is. He knew that once the Aspen crap came out...and he stayed with her. I don't want to see another strong woman getting sacrificed at the alter of William, Patron Saint of Soggy Waffles, Ping-Pongs and Sandals.

It just dawned on me with all the discussion about Ridge's past that Liam is not Ridge 2.0....he's Eric 2.0. Eric is a nice enough guy but as this Sheila nonsense shows, he's way too flighty. As RuntheTable pointed out Eric always runs away this when he's upset....and is that not the very defining characteristic of Liam Spencer? Ridge at least would put up a fight for his woman, even if it usually happened after she had moved on. Liam just sat around griping about how evil Quinn was till Steffy jumped ship...right as he was jumping a plane to Paris, and likely Hope's bed.

On 7/14/2017 at 7:45 PM, RuntheTable said:

Now, Eric will totally rally around Sheila, and will see his family as the enemy, although for the life of me I can’t figure out what Steffy did to him. Is it because Rumples is her dad? I hate her, but blaming her for Ridge’s actions is really twisted.

This is the same man who thought Rick's "brilliance" as CEO was worth overlooking him shooting at Ridge, then saying Ridge was the biggest liar-liar pants for fire for not airing the dirty laundry of Douglas' conception and punishing *him* for The Misunderstanding, so he ain't firing on all cylinders.

Speaking of which, congrats to Bradley Bell. This switch to making Carowhile the same vapid, shallow mean girl she was right after her fall at Bill Spencer's house has done more to make me sympathize with Thomas than all the previous blatant cheerleadering right before she left the last time. I mean, damn. I haven't been this pissed since Brooke's attack was used as a wedge to end Ridge and Ashley.

On 7/14/2017 at 7:45 PM, RuntheTable said:

Way to go Brooke; you just keep on keeping Ridge at arm’s length. And more importantly, keep shooting his shit down. You are not the same person he used to know. You have grown, and found that love and destiny are not always the same thing, and that happiness and completeness can be found in the most unexpected places. I haven’t seen you this happy and smiley and glowey in years. Possibly since the very early days of Nick. I feel like I have my girl back, but she is so much better because she has cut that damn albatross loose.  

All of this.

Can't be said enough, and I wish shed tossed his ass to the curb for good when he left her to play house with Taylor and Thomas...but better twenty years late than never.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

It just dawned on me with all the discussion about Ridge's past that Liam is not Ridge 2.0....he's Eric 2.0. Eric is a nice enough guy but as this Sheila nonsense shows, he's way too flighty. As RuntheTable pointed out Eric always runs away this when he's upset....and is that not the very defining characteristic of Liam Spencer? Ridge at least would put up a fight for his woman, even if it usually happened after she had moved on. Liam just sat around griping about how evil Quinn was till Steffy jumped ship...right as he was jumping a plane to Paris, and likely Hope's bed.

Which is why Eric of all people reaming Liam out for being a wishy washy drip AND in part to defend the woman who kidnapped and raped him....the rage it burns.

I recognize that Eric had every right to rip into Liam for the crap with Hope and Steffy and Ivy, but for it to be Quinn being the reason why Eric decided to rip him? Old goat was just trying to impress the lady who put more zip in his trousers. Liam should've told the old dressmaker to go back fishing in Australia with his wakadoo brother 

Liam may bail when his ladies disappoint him, but I see waffling as his defining trait. He just can't quit any of his women 100%, LOL.

And I had no problem with him being willing to bail on Steffy to go hook up with Hope as she was pulling some crap herself. Steffy was married to his brother after mere weeks of Liam's disappearance and waffling her damn self. Liam was single and Hope single and with awesome hair. They could've been married and in Paris or Milan and expecting a virgin waffle by now. 

12 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I think Taylor walked in, troed to wrestle the gun away and got "fatally" shot in the process. Because of course she had to go out like a fucking martyr,  saving Brooke.

Sheila had Eric and Taylor at gunpoint when Brooke walked in. Eric saw Brooke, Sheila saw Eric reacting to Brooke and turned. Brooke started to turn and run as Sheila raised the gun and Taylor grabbed it and they struggled and the gun went off with Taylor shot. She really did do a heroic act that was in character for Taylor at the time. Should've just let Eric handle it or Brooke get shot in the butt.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Which is why Eric of all people reaming Liam out for being a wishy washy drip AND in part to defend the woman who kidnapped and raped him....the rage it burns.

I recognize that Eric had every right to rip into Liam for the crap with Hope and Steffy and Ivy, but for it to be Quinn being the reason why Eric decided to rip him? Old goat was just trying to impress the lady who put more zip in his trousers. Liam should've told the old dressmaker to go back fishing in Australia with his wakadoo brother 

Liam may bail when his ladies disappoint him, but I see waffling as his defining trait. He just can't quit any of his women 100%, LOL.

And I had no problem with him being willing to bail on Steffy to go hook up with Hope as she was pulling some crap herself. Steffy was married to his brother after mere weeks of Liam's disappearance and waffling her damn self. Liam was single and Hope single and with awesome hair. They could've been married and in Paris or Milan and expecting a virgin waffle by now. 

Sheila had Eric and Taylor at gunpoint when Brooke walked in. Eric saw Brooke, Sheila saw Eric reacting to Brooke and turned. Brooke started to turn and run as Sheila raised the gun and Taylor grabbed it and they struggled and the gun went off with Taylor shot. She really did do a heroic act that was in character for Taylor at the time. Should've just let Eric handle it or Brooke get shot in the butt.

Now, it's coming back to me. Didn't Brooke drop the baby bottle in slow motion? Yes! The good ole days before Kimberlin Brown & Hunter Tylo were bff turned enemies. That must have been awkward time on the set. Yikes!

• Love 4
(edited)

All I can say is, call Sheila and Quinn violent & unstable all you want, I'd take my chances with either of them over Steffy any day.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 8
(edited)

Steffy was using Stephanie's gun. I don't know where Stephanie got that little Derringer but it was the one she gift-wrapped for Brooke for Brooke to use on herself. I could be wrong but I think it was also the same gun that Storm used to accidentally shoot Katie then kill himself with. Nice history, that gun.

You'd think it would be a logical entree for Taylor to return but I don't think that's going to happen. Hunter Tylo has disappeared from the limelight ever since she collapsed on the set of that web-based show she was doing with Donna Mills and some other soap actresses. HTy has a Facebook page but other than a few photos and Bible verses, there's nothing. I know she has a recently new husband and on that online show, he seemed pretty controlling and chauvinistic -- from what little we saw of him. I hope she's doing OK and is happy and healthy. Botched cosmetic surgery and bad acting aside, she's had it pretty rough in the past few years, so if she's taking a break, power to her! Although ... !!!

Here's the clip of the whole schmatlzy Sheila shoot-up scene. I never get tired of watching this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSuXpcwrreU

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But yeah, where'd the gun come from. WHY does she have one? 

It would make my day to find out that's Charlie's other gun, which he also left laying around.  Lock him up Lt. Hot Dog.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

It would make my day to find out that's Charlie's other gun, which he also left laying around.  Lock him up Lt. Hot Dog.

I am pretty sure it is Stephanie's old gun. Steffy went and got it saying something to the effect of 'I remembered something of my grandmas' and then showing the gun while Liam was being a hacker.

• Love 2

Steffy is the same biotch that her grandmother was. Always interfering in everyone's business, stopping at nothing to get what SHE wants and resorting to violence, rape, etc. As I said previously, I wish she'd killed Sheila and going to prison would be the icing on the cake. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Steffy is the same biotch that her grandmother was. Always interfering in everyone's business, stopping at nothing to get what SHE wants and resorting to violence, rape, etc. As I said previously, I wish she'd killed Sheila and going to prison would be the icing on the cake. 

In Steffy's defense, she hasn't facilitated rape yet, but I wouldn't put it past her to do so.

To @TobinAlbers , I agree intellectually with that whole post about Eric's hypocritical chewing out of Liam, but by that point--after months of childish bitching and moaning and just being a naggy wet blanket --I was just glad anyone told him to shut his damn pie hole, motivations notwithstanding. Better five years late than never.

• Love 2

Finally watched the episode and can't believe all the hot and cold running fuckery packed into 20 minutes.

There was a moment when I had to pause the DVR and look out the window to make sure the end times hadn't started because I actually felt a tiny twinge of sympathy for Steffy.  I still loathe her but when Liam said Taylor was fine, Steffy said that she, Thomas and Phoebe (when she was alive) weren't and we saw a glimpse of what she had suffered as a child whose mother had been 'murdered' by Sheila Carter.  Everyone, especially Eric, have been glossing over Sheila's multitude of crimes but Steffy remembers and still feels the pain that Sheila caused.

Of course that one moment was quickly buried under all the bullshit that followed.

Is it possible to develop Alzheimer's overnight?  Because that's the only thing that explains Eric Forrester's inexplicable willingness to be in the same fucking STATE as Sheila Carter.  When Sheila said, 'once a nurse, always a nurse' Eric should have replied with 'once a murderous psychopath, always a murderous psychopath'.  As he ran, screaming, for the nearest exit. But of course he didn't because he was too busy thanking Sheila. I understand that tptb want to give Sheila a storyline.  But to parachute her into the middle of a story line that was doing okay without her makes no fucking sense.  It's killed the Quinn/Ridge/Eric story line without giving the viewers who have stuck with it any kind of DECENT resolution.  All of a sudden, it's nothing more than a few kisses?  Is that what was going on in the steam room?  Or on Ridge's bed?  If Eric lost his damn mind after hearing that his wife kissed his son, he would have fallen into a fucking coma after hearing the TRUTH.

Was the LAPD taking a day off on Friday?  Because that's the only reason I can come up with to explain why NOBODY bothered to call the fucking police. Liam and Steffy KNEW where Eric was (or at least where his phone was).  Why didn't they call the LAPD and let the professionals handle it, instead of saddling up to go gunning for Sheila themselves.

I'm one of the few people that like Liam, although it's getting harder every fucking minute.  I think Scott Clifton is a good actor and I've seen him do some good work in the past.  I don't who SC pissed off to have Liam reduced to Steffy's lapdog.  Maybe he doesn't care anymore and he's just willing to cash the cheque.  But what I saw made no fucking sense at all.  Liam was willing to follow his ARMED wife as she goes in chase of a known psycho killer.  He didn't even TRY to stop her.

As far as I'm concerned, Steffy should have shot Eric.  Or even worse, left him to Sheila's tender mercies.  That man let fucking SHEILA CARTER yell at and put her murderous hands on his grand-daughter without saying a fucking word.  Steffy was begging him to let her help him and he didn't even give her the courtesy of a response, just stood behind the psycho killer.  Whatever sympathy I felt for Eric is gone.  Anyone who forces me to be on Steffy's side is officially DEAD to me.

Sally, Thomas and Caroline:  DON'T CARE.

• Love 7
(edited)

Does it strike anyone else as beyond belief that it was Quinn (fucking Quinn!) who alerted Stuffy and her emasculated purse carrier that Eric was missing and that Sheila was back?  Sludge has to be one of the most trifling fathers to ever exist.  EVAH!  The fact that Stuffy had to enlighten Lame on how Sheila robbed her and her siblings of their mother during their formative years, speaks volumes.  How in the name of all that is unholy could Stuffy’s sperm donor not tell her and Thomas what was up?  Instead, he’s running around obsessing about Quinn, whimpering to Brooke, and trying to win back “Dad’s” respect. 

I still don’t understand how Eric would trust Sheila to clip her own toenails, much less pick up and administer his meds to him.  What the hell, Eric?!  Come to think of it, this show should be renamed the Ball-Less and the Not-So-Beautiful.   I get that Eric wants to be alone to process things, but to stand there and let Sheila shriek at Stuffy about what he purportedly wants?  Repeatedly?  When all his granddaughter wanted was to know how he was and what happened?  Oh, hell naw!  And, then when Sheila put her hands on Stuffy and Eric did nothing, that did it for me.  Sheila’s crazy?  Put your hands on me and find out how crazy I can be.  But, leave it to Stuffy’s eunuch to escalate the situation by yelping that Sheila has a gun in her purse.  Then the foolery intensifies when Stuffy shoots Sheila in the shoulder instead of her chest, where her heart should be.  Damn.  Dumb heifer can’t do anything right.

And, speaking of ball-less men, let’s hear it for Thomas.  I get that he was trying to break it to his baby-mama gently that he had moved on.  But, great day in the morning!  How difficult is it to tell her in no uncertain terms, “Girl—can’t you get it through your head that I don’t want you anymore?  In fact, that should have been obvious when I was interested in Sasha.”  He should be offended that she was willing to put his ass in the layaway.  That’s also when it should occur to Thomas to see a lawyer to set up parental access arrangements, etc. because Carowhine is one of those bitches who will dangle her kid as bait to manipulate Thomas into a relationship.  Thomas, ask your mama about how that trick works.  As my daddy used to say, there’s nothing more attractive to a woman than a man that she threw away that another woman now has.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 10
15 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

And, then when Sheila put her hands on Stuffy and Eric did nothing, that did it for me.  Sheila’s crazy?  Put your hands on me and find out how crazy I can be.

Which is especially rich considering how Sheila freaks out if anyone puts their hands on her.

• Love 8

Mightysparrow, kudooz (RHNYC) to you for everything you said in your post of 3 hours ago! I cannot imagine what these writers were thinking to bring that murderous Sheila back on this show. This has become a shit storm for sure. When the soaps you used to love have turned into comedic sitcoms (although they're not the least bit funny) they're on their way out. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/15/2017 at 0:16 AM, Anna Yolei said:

I'm still leery of Liam being put anywhere near Sally's orbit, plus he well knows what a manipulative shit she is. He knew that once the Aspen crap came out...and he stayed with him. I don't want to see another strong woman getting sacrificed at the alter of William, Patron Saint of Soggy Waffles, Ping-Pongs and Sandals.

Me neither! I hope you don't think that is what I was getting at upthread Anna Yolei because just no. What I want to see is Sally using Liam to fuck up Steffy's life, just like Steffy is using Caroline to fuck up Sally's. Steffy doesn't give a damn about Caroline, or Douglas, or Thomas; all she cares about is getting revenge on the girl who bested her. I would imagine that would be the case with any girl Thomas was with, but this one happens to be a Spectra, and they are simply not done in polite society. So, I would like to see Liam fall madly, wildly in love with Sally, and for her to use that to her advantage. Now, I guess you could say this would put Sally down to Steffy's level, but you know what? All is fair in love and war, and sometimes you have to get down in the dirt and play at your opponents level. Liam would just have to be collateral damage just like Caroline. And it would just make it all the better if Steffy knew that Sally didn't care about Liam. I can just see her now, begging him to listen to her, telling him Sally is using him just like she used Thomas. Oh yes, I could get behind that SL in a big way. 

@grisgris; thanks for the clip! I watch old episodes on youtube quite often, but haven't seen that one in some time. Weren't they all just so beautiful? JMcC looking like a matinee idol, Brooke the epitome of the California blond, Taylor with her exotic, dark looks, and Sheila, in her beautiful insanity. 

18 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

There was a moment when I had to pause the DVR and look out the window to make sure the end times hadn't started because I actually felt a tiny twinge of sympathy for Steffy.

Me too. Just like a while back when ZenZey was all butt hurt about designing, and was accusing her and Thomas of not considering him family. 

Is it possible to develop Alzheimer's overnight?  Because that's the only thing that explains Eric Forrester's inexplicable willingness to be in the same fucking STATE as Sheila Carter.  When Sheila said, 'once a nurse, always a nurse' Eric should have replied with 'once a murderous psychopath, always a murderous psychopath'.  As he ran, screaming, for the nearest exit. But of course he didn't because he was too busy thanking Sheila. I understand that tptb want to give Sheila a storyline.  But to parachute her into the middle of a story line that was doing okay without her makes no fucking sense.  It's killed the Quinn/Ridge/Eric story line without giving the viewers who have stuck with it any kind of DECENT resolution.  All of a sudden, it's nothing more than a few kisses?  Is that what was going on in the steam room?  Or on Ridge's bed?  If Eric lost his damn mind after hearing that his wife kissed his son, he would have fallen into a fucking coma after hearing the TRUTH.

Wordy McWord to every word of this! I don't know what I am more pissed about: 

Sheila coming back

Sheila coming back and being inserted into an exciting SL that I was invested in

Eric turning to Sheila

Eric becoming a coward once again

A head scratching ending, with the lamest of all lame reveals 

Whatever sympathy I felt for Eric is gone.  Anyone who forces me to be on Steffy's side is officially DEAD to me.

Ditto

This all leaves me with one burning question:

Is Eric walking away from FC's too? I can't imagine he would leave his traitorous son and his gun toting granddaughter in charge, so is this when he pulls one of his shenanigans and puts Sheila in charge of FC's? Because, as we all now know, he can't trust anyone else!!!!!! He sure isn't going to let Quinn run it, and he is angry with Brooke, the only other person he would probably consider. Unless he offers it to Thomas, who knows nothing about Quinn and Ridge. If he did that with the added pressure of Caroline and Douglas; Thomas would probably leave Sally and Spectra, and run back home and start living his Beverly Hills life again. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 6
On 7/14/2017 at 7:25 PM, Gam2 said:

I wish Steffy had shot Sheila through the heart and killed her dead. This story needs to end with her death so we don't have to hear her ordering Eric's wife, son, grandchildren out of whatever room they're in. I really cannot understand why she's back on the show and obviously nuts as always. I just cannot watch this show again until this nutcase is gone. Plus I cannot look at this actress with her snarling lips and weird eyes. Ick.

Unfortunately, Sheila is the Jason Voorhies of daytime.  She could have plastic surgery in Genoa City to look like a doppelganger of Phyllis, get killed and have her body identified at the morgue only to turn up in Los Angeles a few years later with her original face.  And, her "death" in Genoa City?  Eh...those were just rumors of her demise that were greatly exaggerated.  I can't tell you how many times I've shouted with joy when this heifer finally met her maker--only to have it all shot to hell [no pun intended] whenever the writers of either Y&R or B&B felt they needed a jolt of the "excitement" that Sheila brings.  The problem is that it's with diminishing returns. 

I co-sign with those upthread who are pissed to the highest level of pissivity that Sheila was shoehorned into a storyline that was already intense on its own.  Now, with the promos touting the "Summer of Sheila," the underlying drama of Quidge's betrayal will be all but forgotten or diminished.  Even worse is that everyone's motivations are being rewritten to accommodate what's happening with Sheila and Eric.  For instance, an emotional affair which was thisclose to resulting in coitus is now being characterized as just a "couple of" or "a few" kisses.  Brooke is suddenly bearing the brunt of Eric's anger, and being dragged into it by her self-serving ex.  Katie's game playing, blackmail and histrionics have been forgotten.  Not to mention minimization of  Quinn's numerous unpunished crimes because the writers want to "redeem" her.  Bringing up the rear is Eric whose ego is so bruised that he would actually cling to Sheila for support.

The one thing that would have salvaged this nonsense for me is if Stuffy had one of those trick guns from the James Bond movies.  When she fires a shot, not only is her target taken out, but the gun also has a mechanism where a bullet is discharged in the opposite direction, instantly killing the shooter in the process.  I would have done my Aunt Esther holy dance all over my living room if that happened.

596cc058d5a4b_AuntEsther.jpg.24d516f4933df17edd17fbdc06b6b1b1.jpg

• Love 7

This would be the perfect time to drag Thorne out of the basement to run FC! 

Spoiler

One of those computer-generated spoiler channels on YouTube actually mentioned the return of Thorne in that very scenario but also suggested that Colleen Zenk Pinter would join the cast as a new designer ...  Oddly enough, they are right more times than not. That would be interesting and I could see CZP with Eric. What a stunning couple that would be. I think she is absolutely gorgeous!

OK, I will admit that I am one of the people who probably wrote something in jest on that B&B survey that the show needed a shot in the arm -- like the return of Sheila. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that she'd ever return to the show!  When I saw that clip going around the online news circuit of KB addressing the RNC and talking about her dismal avocado farm, I thought, "Well, that's that!" I don't object to Sheila being back but again, it seems like another decision that Brad Bell seized on but didn't think through. I have read a few articles in the soap trade by now that it all came down when KB showed up for the 30th anniversary cast shoot and had what sounded like a light conversation about, "Gee, wouldn't it be awesome for Sheila to come back ..." It was probably, "LOL!" for KB but BB took it seriously. Now. THIS.  I see now what other posters have been complaining about. The writers literally resurrected a character from the past and inserted her into present day like dropping the house on Dorothy. It's like the writers are trying to retrofit Sheila into the SL -- damned if it makes sense or not. Even worse, this has immediately negated all of the soapy build-up to Quidge that we viewers have have been riding out for months now.

There are dozens of SLs that could have been created to reinsert Sheila into the show. Hell, this group could write them!

I don't mind Sheila being back as I liked the character and liked KB. KB must be scratching her head and thinking that the avocado groves are looking pretty good and JMc is probably pissed as hell. I know this viewer is.

• Love 6
(edited)

Responding to @grisgris' spoiler:

Spoiler

WH recently tweeted to fans that rumors of Thorne's return are not true.  That disappointed me, I really want him back!  My only hope is that he's being dishonest so he doesn't give away anything TPTB want secret.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

I've said it before that the show did need a Sheila-esque character on canvas every so often. When Maya was introduced, demanding Dayzee give her back her baby, I thought she was gonna go cookoo for cocoa puff and possibly steal either Steffy or Brooke's baby (as they both had overlapping pregnancies at the time). But nope.

2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Responding to @grisgris' spoiler:

Hide contents

WH recently tweeted to fans that rumors of Thorne's return are not true.  That disappointed me, I really want him back!  My only hope is that he's being dishonest so he doesn't give away anything TPTB want secret.

I hope that's the case, given how well they are known to hide big stories.

• Love 2
(edited)

So my DVR didn't record Friday's episode but I'm thinking the Sheila showdown/shooting was just a dream...

Although WTF, making me almost kind of root for Fauxdi if it is real, given Sheila gunned down her mother, who was presumed dead and separate from her children for years as a result.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 3