Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I think you're right. They didn't have anyone in the current cast who makes sense to do this, so Katie gets it. Which is, of course, stupid. I mean, at least write a line about how she's channeling her jealousy/occasional alcoholism into nosiness. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Ooooh when did that happen? I can watch up to the last 5 episodes online on CTV. I don't want to miss Ridge being dragged, I don't care who does it!

It happened on the 5/31 episode, so you can definitely see it!

• Love 2

Yeah, why did Hunter Tylo leave anyway?  She was dating Eric, left after the first Katie/Btooke fire that she set the match to, came back and interacted with Aly, and then...,nothing. 

While learning of her hypocritical past has tainted my enjoyment of them as a couple, I did like that back in the day, the majority of their conflicts stemmed from having two different viewpoints on life. This would most certainly count for that. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I'm sick and tired of Maya, Rick, and Nicole. Now it seems that Bell is going to elevate the triumphant back to the FC throne. Instead of lead model, Maya will be president and Nicole, the intern, will become lead designer. Sasha will replaced Aly as the scullery maid.  It seams that the shine has already worn off the baby. Instead of doting over the baby, like Ridge and Caroline, they are already leaving the baby with a nanny. Also, Rick is complaining about Ridge, not working, while he and Zende are working out.    

Seriously! Hypocrite. Neither Rick nor Ridge was working at that moment, but at least Ridge was parenting. Maya and Rick had their heads up Nicole's butt the entire time she was pregnant, but now that the wonder baby is born they seem uninterested in her. Who hands a week old baby off to a nanny? Narcissistic twits it would seem. 

Douglas for the win again. He really likes KKL! I could watch a whole episode of him.

Edited by LittleIggy
  • Love 6

Yup, Douglas was absolutely enamored of KKL today.  It was almost too adorable.

And as openly manipulative as I know the show's been about it, I still need Katie to get tased for being such a cheerfully unaware snowplow about the Douglas lie.  Obviously it was all leading up to her inadvertently letting someone know the secret--and even her closing our friend the P.O.D. didn't stop that--but God damn is she being all up everybody's asses about it.  Even Bill randomly going "Yeah, fuck Ridge, I don't want him running FC now" didn't place next to that (though at least we've gotten lip service about Ridge's seemingly weird command decisions up to this point, which at least makes some sense in context).

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The more I see of Katie in this Douglas storyline, the more it's confirmed for me that this should've been Taylor's role and that it would've packed a heck of a lot more punch to have Taylor realize that Ridge did this to their own son and that Douglas is her grandchild. I could then believe Ridge not being able to hide the truth because Taylor wouldn't have stood for it. And can you imagine the argument between Ridge and Taylor when he roars out that Thomas took advantage of Caroline and Taylor not wanting to believe it (or maybe not even caring).

Instead we've got nosy Katie who inexplicably continues to stick her nose into Forrester business where it doesn't belong.

Though your point is well taken and I agree that Taylor's involvement would have given the SL more impact, unless if TIIC recast, this is Hunter Tylo you're talking about, and she can stay under that rock she's ensconced herself. I hope to never see that plasticized mannequin attempt to emote again. The rigid Cadillac bumper bullet breasticles are reason enough to turn the channel.

Katie feels she's the real champion of the WTD? Doug Saga, and telling Thomas her role in forcing Ridge to tell him he's the presumed father of Doug gives Thomas one more reason to cut Doug (and Caroline, because she'll follow where Doug ends up) out of Ridge's control. It's more information that works in Thomas favor, and Katie is the hand that is turning the screw on Ridge and Caroline.

Then there's $Bill listening in on Thomas and Katie's conversation, which works for his recent plans to have Ridge kicked out of the CEO position at Forrester Creations. $Bill and Katie will have lots to talk about, which will give him more ammunition ousting Ridge. $Bill may or may not care how this affects Caroline's child, but getting what he wants is top of the list. Why this Plot Plot Plot turnabout over FC leadership is happening when $Bill's the one that put Ridge in control of Forrester Creations in the first place, comes straight from TIIC collective asses.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 8
(edited)

The only person I really relate to in this trio is Sasha. Nicole and Zende bore me to no end, I have tried with them but I just feel nothing. It's such a bummer that B&B only has one A-plot and all the B and C plots consist of talking about that A plot. God help me can we go back to Raya vs Carridge or Vivienne vs Julius please? Also, would it be so difficult for TK to make an attempt at bathing/grooming? He's killing me with this bohemian crap.

Can we put Sasha with Thomas? Wake up this storyline for fuck's sakes.

Also, since I'm ranting, these two beautiful girls fighting over Zende is like whatever is in the damn water getting women all lit for Liam. Is it so hard to cast men with legitimate charisma? Like WTF?

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I tend to ff through this show (thank heavens for the DVR) so I miss some stuff along the way.  Has Bill been complaining about Ridges management of FC?  Is it losing money or not doing as well as when Rick was CEO?  

If $Bill isn't getting what he wants when he wants it, the man ain't happy. Right now, $Bill wants more return on his 12% of Forrester Creations, and he believes the obstruction to more money is Ridge.

Other than Rick bitching about Ridge not being at the office and that wouldn't happen if Rick were CEO, Pam making the random comment that Ridge wasn't in the office because he's with Doug, there hasn't been any real discussion about Forrester Creation sales revenue. There was the buyer cocktail party at the mansion, the sudden management issue at the Shanghai boutique to ship off Thomas, but there hasn't been any discussion on sales numbers, new season designs, fashion shows or marketing promotion.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Anna Yolei said:

I honestly don't remember the last time this show's had anything resembling a fashion show, not even the "three models walking in circles in Eric's office" variety of late. 

The Raya proposal, when Ally went off the rails and the American Freedom (or whatever) line was introduced.

• Love 1

To me that seemed like a random, "I woke up in love this morning," turn of events with $Bill suddenly getting a hard-on for Ridge and FC. (By that, I mean how when Taylor, Brooke, whomever, was happily married to somebody else, then suddenly woke up one morning and decided they were once again in love with Ridge.)

I have to stick up for Justin. He's not a criminal lawyer. He had no business trying to advise Liam on how to proceed with Quinn. I'll give him a pass on that, although I still firmly believe that Quinn deserved more than a few hours in a holding cell for the hell she caused Liam. And I don't even LIKE Liam. So $Bill needs to take a few seats.

Let me guess ... the Avants (including Sasha) are all just going to have one big hug-it-out session and everything will be neatly swept under the rug. Julius and Vivienne will reconcile and Sasha will get to unpack her bags and stay in L.A. Hell, Zende might even wander into the group embrace ala Motel 6.

Brooke for CEO!!!  She's been the best CEO FC has had thus far. It would also give her something more substantial and interesting to do than coo at babies and skulk around the Spence manse under the pretext of checking up on Katie.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Also, since I'm ranting, these two beautiful girls fighting over Zende is like whatever is in the damn water getting women all lit for Liam. Is it so hard to cast men with legitimate charisma? Like WTF?

No kidding! I don't think the guy playing Zzzende, except for his abs, is particularly good looking either. The Little Richard hair doesn't help.

• Love 6

Just got caught up on the last week’s episodes, and to sum my feelings up in a couple of words? Underwhelmed? Boring? I am sick to death of the cyclical conversations that say the same things over and over. Did I really need to see the Avant’s for three days running? All discussing in hushed and very serious tones; Zenda, Nicole and Sasha? Sorry folks, but the SL is just not that compelling. And then we have Ridge and Thomas “he is my son”, “yes, but you can’t say that”, “I want to be involved with him”, “yes, but you can’t say that”………Enough already show! Not only are the SL’s uninteresting, they seem forced and they are making me dislike everyone.

Ridge: I understand his stance, I really do. Ridge believes that Thomas took advantage of Caroline. But even if he didn’t think that, I believe he would still be hurt and disgusted with Thomas for going there at all. Even so, I am finding it difficult to deal with his high handed tactics.

Caroline: Caught in the middle of a dominating husband and her need to do right by Thomas. She needs to get some backbone, and stand up for what she thinks when it comes to her son. I was cringing as I watched her talk to Ridge in the kitchen; she looked like a school girl telling her Headmaster she had broken the school rules.

Thomas: Probably the one I am least annoyed with. Pierson Fode has begun to grow on me.

Nicole: Look little princess; you weren’t pure as the driven snow when you first showed up on Maya’s doorstep. You were toting around a mighty big ax, and you didn’t hesitate to grind it. Your big mouth is what outed Maya don’t forget, and don’t forget how sorry you were and how much you apologized for it. People make mistakes. They do things in the heat of battle that they may not normally do. What Sasha did was wrong, but I get it all the same. The girl was hurt and desperate. The fact that she came clean speaks volumes. But now you and Maya want to act like little prisses who can’t be bothered. Oh yes, before I forget, Maya’s closet is pretty cluttered up with mistakes too.

Zende: Gotta give the boy credit; he is giving it the ole college try, and is endeavoring to follow in the footsteps of those who came before him in the waffling game. Zende is clearly putting his best efforts into learning the ins and outs of proper waffling; he went from Nicole to Sasha and back to Nicole so fast I am convinced he has a crooked dick.

Rick: There is only one thing to say to the snot nosed brat; SHUT UP!

Katie: Oh, you ornery little chipmunk. It took some type of nerve to broadside Thomas that way. But, you worked him like a Boss just like you did Ridge and Caroline. Maybe Bill should fire Justin and use you for his investigatory type work?

Bill: Does the Stallion just wake up one day and say “hey, I think I will start trying to fire CEO’s of other companies today!” Because I mean seriously; WTF? Everything has been hunky dory with Ridge and Bill for months, and all of a sudden, out of the blue, Bill has it out for Ridge again? See what I mean about forced? The show is creating a situation out of nothing! And how is Bill’s venture to fire Ridge going to sit with Caroline? And who does Bill want to see in charge? Rick? As if. Eric? I think not. Liam? Doubtful. Brooke? Not feeling that either. Steffy? Bingo! That way he will not only be vicariously fucking her with Wyatt’s apparatus, but he will be in the work world with her too.

For some reason I can’t explain; it bothered me to no end watching Brooke and Eric discuss Nicole, Sasha and Zende. I kept asking myself why these two core characters, who drove the shows SLs for over twenty years, were standing there discussing these new characters with their manufactured drama, as if it was the most interesting and important thing going on in their lives. Maybe it is and maybe that is why it bothered me so much.

Did anyone else find it jarring watching a shirtless Thomas, a lingerie clad Caroline, and a fully clothed Ridge talking about “their” child in the dark in the kitchen?

Why is Mama A still living in that seedy motel? I am sure Brooke has one more room to spare in that gigantic mansion. And of course there is always the love shack on her property.

• Love 8
(edited)

"For some reason I can’t explain; it bothered me to no end watching Brooke and Eric discuss Nicole, Sasha and Zende. I kept asking myself why these two core characters, who drove the shows SLs for over twenty years, were standing there discussing these new characters with their manufactured drama, as if it was the most interesting and important thing going on in their lives. Maybe it is and maybe that is why it bothered me so much."

This. If anything, they should a least be discussing things about their own children.

At least when the show revolved around Hope and Steffy, we'd seen these kids be born and grown up and had some investment. Hell, we even got a few corny laughs outta it from Steffy's awful wedding dresses to the Benny Hill style dune buggy chase to Matula's lame depiction of "overdosing" on anxiety pills that isn't a thing.

I feel nothing at all about this televised cure for insomnia that Bell is trying to sell as the new hot triangle now that everyone is long over anything pertaining to Liam and Wyatt or Brooke the eternal siren stealing yet another in law or passing Rape Night off as some drunken mistake. 

ETA: I hate this new editor so fucking much. It's not letting me place quotes around the fucking text. I really did try D:

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

Speaking of the King of the Hill aka Ridge 2.0, I was watching Chiller and he was in a movie called Animal. He still had that unclean Boho look going on. It must be in his contacts that he wants to look like that.

Can we please get back to the fashion? For months, they've been without jewellery designers. They're always sketching and sending models/pieces to be altered or fitted. Yet, we never see any of the finished products. Come on Bell and Co. Open a rival company.

Nicole and ZzZzende have never and will never do it for me. He loves his workouts and hair products more than her. This great love is pitiful. They're dull as hell.

Caroline looked like a little girl in trouble with the headmaster at her private school.

Maya and Rick wanted the kid so bad but have already pawned her off with a nanny. 

I just can't with this show and it's forced storylines.

I find myself liking Sasha. She owned up to her BS and admitted she was wrong. I wouldn't have been begging for forgiveness. I hope she gets with Liam or Thomas. Steffy's face would crack with either one. Her portrait really could end up on the wall. 

• Love 7

Maya and Rick's concern about Nicole and Zende's non-relationship is only to assuage their own guilt about, essentially, coercing a naive virgin into carrying their child.  Of course, they're dying to get those two back together.  As soon as that happens, they'll erase from their memories the fact that their selfish greed caused this mess in the first place.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, grisgris said:

I have to stick up for Justin. He's not a criminal lawyer. He had no business trying to advise Liam on how to proceed with Quinn. I'll give him a pass on that, although I still firmly believe that Quinn deserved more than a few hours in a holding cell for the hell she caused Liam. And I don't even LIKE Liam. So $Bill needs to take a few seats.

Same.  I didn't get Bill's "I sent you there to do a job" thing.  Yeah, he sent Justin there to do a job he ins't qualified to do.  Shut up, Bill, just what did you expect?  I thought all Bill wanted was to make sure Liam pressed charges against Quinn, Bill could have gone with Liam 

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Bill: Does the Stallion just wake up one day and say “hey, I think I will start trying to fire CEO’s of other companies today!” Because I mean seriously; WTF? Everything has been hunky dory with Ridge and Bill for months, and all of a sudden, out of the blue, Bill has it out for Ridge again? See what I mean about forced? The show is creating a situation out of nothing! And how is Bill’s venture to fire Ridge going to sit with Caroline? And who does Bill want to see in charge? Rick? As if. Eric? I think not. Liam? Doubtful. Brooke? Not feeling that either. Steffy? Bingo! That way he will not only be vicariously fucking her with Wyatt’s apparatus, but he will be in the work world with her too.

I don't think it will be her, it needs to be Rick for maximum Ridge drama purposes.

• Love 3

Katie isn't this dumb. The woman knows that the bomb she dropped in Bill's lap will explode sooner rather than later so the only thing I can believe is that she's intentionally trying to break up Ridge and Caroline in one part 'revenge' and another part, a free Ridge will be catnip to Brooke. Or so Katie hopes.

I really would love for her to be called out on this and admit it in the near future.

• Love 9

Speaking of which, I did see the scene of Brooke and Ridge reminiscing together. It was surprisingly effective and they remembered RJ, who apparently has more hobbies keeping him busy than the rest of the cast combined---that he'll all but forget about if and when he is inevitably SORASed and comes between two sets of sisters (or brothers, if Brad wants to get progressive).

Anyway, it was great to see them together, although I can't help but wonder if they're laying the ground work for a reunion. CaRidge's days are numbered, but we don't need to go back to that.

Shallow note: KKL needs to get extensions to fill her thinning hair or let it go. She is a beautiful woman, but that is doing nothing for her.

• Love 4

Have Douglas on the show everyday so at least I won't have wasted an entire half hour.

I thought I couldn't hate Katie more but I do. That secret was not hers to share.

St. Maya and Nicole the Virgin deigned to "forgive" Sasha. Oh, how noble of them...not. If Christ himself said to them "She who is without sin, cast the first stone," those chicks would have started throwing rocks at Sasha like major league pitchers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

The best thing about today's show is watching Maya and Nicole making the ultimate bitch faces. For added fun, I paused, my DVR, every time they were on. That's the only real emotion they can muster.  I'm surprised Sasha was granted absolution, from St Maya and St Nicole, without making her get on her knees like Rick did Wyatt. 

Bill, what part of your going to hurt Caroline and Douglas more than Ridge you don't understand. Caroline already has an affair on her resum so a baby, with your husband's son will be fodder for the tabloids even if you try to minimize, the story, in yours.  But, of course, the fact that Thomas took advantage, of Caroline, will be non existent.  The story most likely won't come out through Bill because he's more likely to use it as leverage against Ridge. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 3

While acting-wise, Mama and Papa Avant always knock it out of the park, the Avant family scenes today really pissed me off.  First of all, Julius, you didn't just "make a mistake."  You repeatedly chose, day after day, week after week, year after year to deny your child in order to cover your own cheating ass.  And when your wife and daughters don't forgive you quickly enough, you lecture them on how to forgive you?  And that shit ends in Mama Avant asking him to come home because she misses her husband?  The reveal was so, so good.  But this?  Sucked.  Apparently the show was far more concerned with using that secret as fodder for the Nicole/Zende/Sasha bore-fest than in letting the adults work on their issues.  

• Love 10
19 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

While acting-wise, Mama and Papa Avant always knock it out of the park, the Avant family scenes today really pissed me off.  First of all, Julius, you didn't just "make a mistake."  You repeatedly chose, day after day, week after week, year after year to deny your child in order to cover your own cheating ass.  And when your wife and daughters don't forgive you quickly enough, you lecture them on how to forgive you?  And that shit ends in Mama Avant asking him to come home because she misses her husband?  The reveal was so, so good.  But this?  Sucked.  Apparently the show was far more concerned with using that secret as fodder for the Nicole/Zende/Sasha bore-fest than in letting the adults work on their issues.  

Oh no! That's terrible, and in a post-Lemonade world? C'mon show, do better!

• Love 1

I did feel bad for Sasha standing there while her existence was referred to as a "mistake."  I wish someone would have thrown in "at least something good came out of it", even if they didn't mean it :)

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

No big surprise there. How many affairs did Eric have? And how much blame has Brooke gotten over the years for destroying the Forrester family? Hell, Macy was blaming Brooke for the end of her marriage to Thorne even as Darla was going into her second trimester and she had supposedly moved on to Deacon.

This, more so than any other reason, is why we'll never have a gay Triangle of Doom (because there is no such thing as a couple anymore on this show), because Brad Bell wouldn't have a clue as to which of the three men to give a pass to.

• Love 7
(edited)

Also, I do have a brother who has a baby from an affair. No doubt it has strained his marriage and the kid lives up state (five hundred miles away), but I can't imagine him throwing his kid away or allowing his other kids to bash on her for existing once they grow older and realize what happened. Nor does he act like his wife owes him a damn thing (especially since they are military and adultery when reported is an instant reduction in rate which hasn't happened. Probably because it reduces the housing allowance and other pay and San Diego is expensive. But I digress).

Anyway, the point is fuck Julius, fuck the Avants, and fuck Vivianne for giving in so quickly.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

I thought the scenes with Ridge and Brooke were awkward at best. It looked like KKL was trying to put some sincerity into her lines, but the whole effort fell flat. Praising Ridge for being a good dad? Seriously? Wasn't it just yesterday when he was being remorseful about lost moments with Thomas, the twins and RJ? I will say this. When Ridge actually was around his kids, he seemed like a very decent dad, it's just that he spent so much time shuffling between two families that everybody got the short shrift.

Yes. Thank goodness the baby was there. He really seems to like KKL, the way he lights up when he looks at her. TK seems so clumsy and uncomfortable when he's holding "the kid." Thomas seems much more relaxed and natural with him.

The Avant's kiss-and-make up session was stupid and predictable. I loved the sour expressions on Maya and Nicole's faces. Why is it now that the only person in that family I actually like is Sasha?  I like the mother, too, but I think she should have made Julius sweat it out all summer.

The writers must think we have the attention span of a gnat with these one-and-done storylines.

• Love 5

Bell refuses to write a female character as strong and independent. They all need men and have to be weak. It pisses me off. For Viv to forgive that fast after that powerful reveal...man, I was hot. 

And poor Sasha. They all referred to her as a mistake. I'm not getting why Nicole is so mad. Your mouth is why Maya's secret came out. You came to town on a mission and with blackmail in mind. Maya wanted you out on day one. You managed to land a wealthy boyfriend, an internship, and to live in two multi million dollar estates. Oh the come up. Some sister you were to Maya at first. Zende wasn't your boyfriend when he dumped your simple, heavily pregnant behind to sleep with your best frenemy. She may have flirted, but he didn't have to respond or bed her multiple times. He probably continued after he found out that they were related. They deserve each other.

Sasha can do better. Please let Thomas accidentally run into her. Hell, I'll even be happy if she has designing abilities. I bet they need a jewellery designer. Let it start as a friendship and work from there.

• Love 11

Vivienne taking the high road--after admittedly saying she "prayed on it"--and forgiving Julius for his one (colossal, titanic, fucked-up, etc.) lie would have been okay, IMO, if she at least hadn't asked him to move back in right away.  It would have been great if we'd seen her being conflicted about it prior to this, however, but if they couldn't show Thomas's purported change after Rape Night...yeah, this wasn't happening either.  (Dammit, show.)  Maya and Nicole endlessly bitchfacing Sasha was just the obligatory "this misdeed trumps the previous ones" sidebar.

OTOH, we got Katie going completely tone-deaf and blabbing to Bill about the Douglas lie and then expecting him to actually keep it a secret.  This had better be the opening for him or, perhaps more likely, Rick to screw with Ridge and thus Ridge to properly blast her for sticking her pretty nose into this whole mess to begin with.  If we need anything out of this blazing hot mess, we need that.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, grisgris said:

I thought the scenes with Ridge and Brooke were awkward at best. It looked like KKL was trying to put some sincerity into her lines, but the whole effort fell flat. Praising Ridge for being a good dad? Seriously? Wasn't it just yesterday when he was being remorseful about lost moments with Thomas, the twins and RJ? I will say this. When Ridge actually was around his kids, he seemed like a very decent dad, it's just that he spent so much time shuffling between two families that everybody got the short shrift.

While no one on this show will be winning any parenting awards, For all his faults, Ridge wasn't uninvolved and he was in the lives of his older children for their entire childhood. Granted that was largely by circumstance of Taylor's presumed death but it irritates me to no end how Puffy and Creeper McRapey to a lesser extent would say he abandoned them for Brooke. 

RJ and Hope OTOH could make a more convincing argument, but even after Stephanie's fake heart attack had him marrying Taylor at her death bed, the show went outta their way to show him truly agonizing about not being an everyday part of their lives. He felt the same way when he was to marry Taylor after Thomas was born with Rick and Bridget who were his kid brother and sister/daughter.

Mostly, I enjoyed the scenes for what they weren't--namely, no Rick bashing, no Ridge throwing his weight around, no one propping any of this idiot kids I care nothing about. Maybe Bell is smarter than I give him credit for by trying to reconnect to the show's past a bit more. Now to get Hunter Tylo back for a week or two to mediate between Ridge and Thomas and have no interaction with Brooke whatsoever.

Slight nitpick: Ridge and Brooke met outside, when she was catering. He saw her from behind and mistook her for Caroline. I distinctly remember this because for years they used to show flashbacks to that moment and edited out the bit about Caroline. When I finally saw the scene in context, I was....underwhelmed, to say the least.

• Love 2

Yes, Sasha can do so much better than Zzzende who, because he has a penis, gets a pass on willingly sexing up the "love of his life's" best friend/half-sister. Cause men can't help themselves, don't you know!

• Love 5

Bill doesn't care about what the truth will do to Caroline his niece, a Spencer? He screws her over for Brooke? 

Instead he'd give up the information to Brooke in a second just so she won't lose her precious Ricky would not leave town? He'd betray Katie instantly all for Rick to not leave town too? Bill is being written more stupid.

• Love 8
(edited)

Despite his lust for Brooke, Bill has never seemed to care much about hurting either Rick or Hope's feelings if they were collateral damage to his agenda.

As mentioned earlier, this is Brooke and Taylor waking up in love with Ridge all over again. I don't expect a thirty year old show to keep track of every continuity gaff, but is it too much to ask for a motivation for why people do what they do? 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

I think it may be time for Wyatt to start shopping around for tattoo removal treatments.

Bill is an asshole for telling Brooke about Douglas and I hope that Katie hits rock bottom over it, mostly because she had no business sticking her nosey ass in this situation in the first fucking place, Payback is a bitch named Brooke, Katie.

Why does Rick have to leave town to start a business? Either way, bye!

• Love 6

I'm actually going to give the show a couple of points for today.  The minute Katie told Bill about Douglas's paternity it was only a matter of time before he dropped that bomb on his own, and we all knew it; his doing it to the (ahem, other) woman he loved in order to stop her pain from her eldest child bailing for parts unknown with her grandchild actually made sense, at least to me.  That said, it was only marginally less manipulative than Thomas finally agreeing to keep The Secret...let alone Katie interfering in Ridge's life in the first damn place (and then lying to his face today about keeping The Secret to herself, just to dot that last I).  And I'm a little frustrated by the whole thing up to this point, though it didn't quite go as I expected it.

Meanwhile...I think I seriously need Show to finally go ahead and get that Quinn/Liam hatesex over with.  It's literally the last thing left you can do with them, Show (since Quinn's not pregnant--yet?).  Doooo iiiiiiit.

• Love 4

So true, LittleIggy, but if we gigged everybody on this show for whining (degrees of such notwithstanding) Bell-A probably would have been wiped out in an earthquake sometime around 2004...

That said, we're very likely about to go from Man Brady whining about Marcia, Marcia, Marcia! to him crowing about how he brought the great Ridge Forrester down.  I'm genuinely uncertain as to which scenario is worse.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Bill doesn't care about what the truth will do to Caroline his niece, a Spencer? He screws her over for Brooke? 

Instead he'd give up the information to Brooke in a second just so she won't lose her precious Ricky would not leave town? He'd betray Katie instantly all for Rick to not leave town too? Bill is being written more stupid.

Old news. $Bill cares about what $Bill wants.

That's it.

Publically exposing Ridge as a fraud and liar kills four birds with one stone: (1) Ridge is humiliated and (2) is booted from Forrester Creations leadership for damaging the brand, (3) $Bill champions Brooke's desire to keep Rick and family in L.A., while (4) Brooke is forever grateful and emotionally indebted to him for her eventual return to his bed.

$Bill has never cared about the welfare of Brooke's children, and has actively worked against them with her acquiescence -- Why she tolerated it is an indication to the depth of her selfishness and single-minded pursuit of self-fulfillment.

You have to give credit to Rick, his earlier complaints were useless on Ridge and Eric, so he played "I'm leaving L.A., and taking your new grandchild for greener career pastures, because Ridge is dismissive and mean to me" card on Brooke, knowing she would come through for him.

• Love 7

I know I'm not insane because I keep watching the show day after day after day without expecting A different result.  Well maybe I'm a little crazy. 

Leopards do not change their spots except for maybe for Quinn of all people.. Brooke is not all that different from Quinn, in my eyes, that will do anything for their son. The only difference is Quinn is aggressive and Brooke is passive aggressive.

I'm almost positive that Ridge's secret will be played up much more than Maya's secret. Eric accepted the fact that Maya was transgender but with Brooke's prodding, Eric will see Ridge as Lucifer.  Screw B&B!  It's given me only Caroline and Sasha to root for. 

• Love 7

I know, right. Hell, sitting through some of Ridge's rants makes Creeper McRapey almost tolerable sometimes.

I fail to see how Ridge and Caroline's secret makes him not fit to be CEO, or how it's any reflection on him on Douglas's conception even if it was a clearly consentual event. No one took the company away from Eric after his divorce from Stephanie, nor did anyone come after Brooke immediately when Hope's paternity became known. 

Man, if someone had told me in 2002-03 during the height of 'Ridge's meglomania and pulling his own Jan Brady game that I'd root for him to curb stomp Rick in a decade, I'd have said you had better odds of America electing Donald Trump for office.

• Love 7

Yeah, I don't see what the big deal would be about "the secret." It certainly doesn't make Ridge unqualified to run Forrester. The only person it makes look bad is Thomas. This is the fashion industry not a Bible publishing company. Little Ricky is married to a post-op transgendered woman (who kept that big secret for a long time). He and his wife guilted her virgin sister to be their surrogate. Nobody in the Forrester-Logan-Spencer coven should be throwing stones. Their glass mansions would shatter.

• Love 15