Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Welcome back, RuntheTable . Sending positive healing thoughts your mom's way.

It's been nice to see Ridge and Caroline's unforced chemistry. They have a naturalness together that, to me, leaps out of the screen. Very refreshing.

Not so refreshing: Liam. Sheesh, I guess it's a compliment to SC to say he's playing a douche extremely well. I sincerely hope that Wyatt is only in it to mess with Liam, because Steffy ain't worth the headache. My wish is to see Ivy set Waffles free and he finds out Steffy no longer wants him on her plate either. What? I can dream.

Song for Liam: Mary MacGregor's "Torn between two lovers"

Song for Ivy: CeeLo Green's "F*ck You", sung to Liam as she's on her way out of WaffleHaus.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 14

Ivy surprises FF with the truth tomorrow

I almost fell out of my chair. How refreshing

Fucking good for her. I'm kinda curious whether Liam will have to fight Wyatt for either Steffy or Ivy now, since letting him be alone is not an option for the writers. Actually, I don't care which one he goes for because as soon as he has one he'll go for the other. Or maybe TIIC will recast Hope and he'll forget they both exist. /:

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh god Liam. What a douchey little asshole. Unbelievable. I really think he's more unstable than even Quinn. Is he even in charge of his emotions at all? Maybe he's a robot programmed by Sheila. Blerg! Blerg and Ivy is as beautiful as she is stupid. I hope FlipFlop, Waffle, Soy Dud ends up all alone!

In other news...the Raya feels, oh how much I adore them. Whoosh!!! And the handshaking of Rick and Ridge? I'm here for that, nice to hear CarRidge talk about them without derision. Hopefully now they'll all band together and focus on toppling $Bill.

RuntheTable Tell your Mum a glass of red wine a night is good for the heart! She oughta get something out of all this.

tessaray Found a bonus clip. It's a Carridge scene with those damn lemon bars! https://youtu.be/7L3O9erWzTw

Here's the initial Raya scene for Raya fans on here as well. The way they look at each other, I'm so impressed with JY and KM's work, they are really layering here. JY reminds me so much of JKJ nowadays that it's actually crazy. Every once in a while he pulls a Paul Walker intonation too which makes me extraordinarily happy. I miss that dude.   https://youtu.be/6YAdbiOR8c4

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 7

I can't stand Flip-Flop McWaffle Butt.  "Waaaaa, Waaaa.  I only want what I can't have.".   I wish they would bring the Hope character back so that we could see McWaffle's head explode.  Maybe instead of a real pair of testicles, his are made of ping pong balls, and they just bounce wherever the wind blows.  

I thought the dialogue between Maya and Rick was stupid.  "Oh you really supported me."  "Oh Rick, I wouldn't be anything without you."  "Maya, you really supported me."  "Oh Rick, you're the best CEO".  "Oh Maya, you're so strong.  You really supported me."  Everything they said was totally repetitious. 

• Love 10

Fucking good for her. I'm kinda curious whether Liam will have to fight Wyatt for either Steffy or Ivy now, since letting him be alone is not an option for the writers. Actually, I don't care which one he goes for because as soon as he has one he'll go for the other. Or maybe TIIC will recast Hope and he'll forget they both exist. /:

He can go head off to Europe to reunite with Hope (off screen), and SC can go replace NuDillon over on GH.  

• Love 2
(edited)

OMG, those stupid fucking lemon bars.

I just want someone, anyone, to take a big stack of those and do this to Pam:

58449-Kevin-the-office-broccoli-eat-fdhN

Yooooooo! Right? And this is from someone who successfully made her first batch of coconut lemon bars 1 1/2 years ago and actually really likes them. But they can't be that good after all this time. She's got to learn to bake something else. They're like Alice's Donuts on DOOL only donuts can vary in flavour and taste (and as a Canadian it's blasphemy to slag off donuts) but this... this is BULLSHIT!!! 

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 1

What does Liam expect Steffy to do, be his piece on the side, or even worse, "wait" for him? Indefinitely? Does that guy ever listen to the crap that comes out of his mouth?

Of course Maya and Rick are returning to FC but the way it came about is interesting to me. So, it's okay for Maya's being transgender to be used as a bargaining chip or blackmail tool as long as she's the one doing the bargaining or blackmailing? I wonder if the writers realize how much they're objectifying her.

• Love 11
(edited)

Run the table---I think I know you from the Y&R board---LOVED your post and co-sign it--I lurk more than I post and I came here after Y&R turned beyond awful but now unfortunately between Rick and Maya and the Waffle I have not watched in about 4 days---I am out of options--that said I love TK and Caroline and am always hopeful that Rick will get his---spoiled little boy---I don't have much to say about Maya because I did not see the last several months of her propping the wee one and giggling but so far I only see her pity party and helping Brooke convince him he is the bestest---sigh---if they are the new super couple I might be done before I even start back in earnest ----but there is still TK so I will try a little longer---hated the way Maya talked down to TK yesterday---made my blood boil and yeah---I don't care if TKridge is the worst CEO ever he is still better than little Napoleon---I have loved RenaS for a long time--yes I remember her as Lois on GH--a show I no longer watch---I like her new partnership with Ivy but then I like Ivy---she is a breath of fresh air and one of the new things I like---

Edited by Oly
  • Love 5

Welcome back RuntheTable, best wishes to your mom. 

Not only is AB looking smoking hot, but I am enjoying her performances as well.

I'm sorry but the phrase "smoking hot" is only allowed to used when describing Steffy. ;)

For those who wanted to see Steffy without makeup she looks like this:

hunter-tylo.jpg

• Love 9

A little late to party, but my submission for the Waffles Playlist is You're Undecided by Johnny Burnette and The Rock 'N Roll Trio. (Although I hear the version by Tav Falco's Panther Burns in my head.)

I just love when the show has a bunch of characters get together for a celebration or something.

RuntheTable - glad to hear mom is doing better and getting off meds!

• Love 3
(edited)

Of course Maya and Rick are returning to FC but the way it came about is interesting to me. So, it's okay for Maya's being transgender to be used as a bargaining chip or blackmail tool as long as she's the one doing the bargaining or blackmailing? I wonder if the writers realize how much they're objectifying her

i don't see it that way. Ridge and the entire company used Maya being transgender as a bargaining chip to get Ridge into CEO position, if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander. She's not exploited herself unlike how they exploited her, she's simply recognizing that they got themselves into a mess using her personal information and she is at leisure to help them fix it or not. Lest we forget that Ridge's first suggestion (which was shut down) was to use the information to oust the both of them which would have provided the backlash regardless and that he wasn't (at first) willing to bring Maya back and had to be convinced by Eric and Caroline who saw the bigger picture.

I really enjoyed Rick and Ridge shaking hands today and the cute little smile that Ridge gave Rick and Maya. I truly hope hatchets will be buried so that I can freely ship both Raya and Carridge without malice or irritation. 

Also, super duper happy they brought up the backlash because I was soooo not buying FC getting away with that, now hopefully there's backlash for $Bill too. I'm tired of him being teflon and then judging everybody else's crazy.

Oh ETA Flip Flop's playlist:

Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind- The Lovin' Spoonful

Frustrated Incorporated- Soul Asylum (that's for Liam's poor paramours)

Save Yourself- Stabbing Westward

Back and Forth- Aaliyah

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 4

OK--after my last post I went downstairs to start dinner and was thinking---I like Karla Mosley and I remember her from long ago Guiding Light---when I looked her up online I see that she was in some episodes of Hart of Dixie (one of my guilty pleasures and I will miss it) I don't remember her at all sadly but that is on me---I want to like Maya I really do but they have saddled her with a hella lot of baggage (although I will be intrigued to meet her parents) and an albatross around her neck---I suspect I would like her so much more if she was not with who she is with and if she was just NICER and not what I have seen so far---I also admit to a problem with Rick because I see AJ Chandler (also obnoxious) and while I think that Jacob Young can be a good actor and I get that he does not like to play a milk toast part---seeing him once again be "this guy" is not a happy place for me---never mind the awful haircut--lol---I don't see them as a supercouple or her as the face of Forrester or whatever but then the Forrester business has always been a mess---I will keep slogging along and hope to see some development or self awareness or something but I also admit that if Caroline was still with Rrrick I wouldn't like her much either and that is on me--will tune in again tomorrow and try again.

• Love 8
(edited)

Aww that was heartening Oly! Did you happen to catch JY on General Hospital as Lucky? He was TERRIBLE we called him Shouty McYellerson. It still astounds me at how good he's gotten, astounds me because he was profound in his lack of ability, PROFOUND, but not any longer, I guess a part of me still sees Lucky too.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

Don't forget hand-cutting the potatoes and uprooting truffles for the truffle salt fries.../eyeroll

Welcome back Run the Table. You were missed!

So after Steffy's latest dressing down of Liam today, he's probably now volleyed back to Ivy's court. He'll probably re-proclaim his "commitment" to her and they'll end up in bed. The next day when she tells him the truth, he'll be OK with it because he thinks he's lost Steffy. (Kind of like a reverse of ripping up the annulment papers...get where I'm going with this?)

Ivy looks smashing. I loved her clothes and her hair in the tousled waves. Caroline looks better and a tad older with the shorter hair. I'm glad she lost the porcelain doll from-the-neck-up vibe. I'm good with Karla Mosley, but I still don't like Maya. Boy, little Pricky sure needs to have the women in his life stand up and fight his battles for him. SMH.

I was thinking about the May-December couples that have been on the show. The only one I like is Ridge and Caroline because it seems like the best match. They have their creativity and design passion in common and I think she can hold her own intellectually with him. The brief bits of Steffy and Bill together were terrible. It seemed like all they'd have in common in sex and he'd grow tired of her vapid babbling ("I get you") pretty fast. Eric and Donna were more comical such as "Oh, here goes the horny old goat again with another silicone blonde trophy wife." Ha! Ha! Ha!) Jackie and Owen were a joke. It would have been great to have a role reversal with the older woman-younger man, but the way that was handled was atrocious. Owen was diminished to a shirtless plaything like he couldn't possibly have any brains or business sense to match an older powerful woman stride-by-stride.

Re: the photo of Hunter Tylo. I fell upon this series called "Queens of Drama" that features several actresses from different soaps (also Donna Mills and Joan Collins) who are trying to create their own series. I think it's a reality-TV web series or something. Anyway, HT is in it. She looks much better, but still is unfortunate in the wardrobe department. If she's being herself, I actually kind of like her but she's like Taylor Lite.

• Love 10
(edited)

I like that Rick is find with Maya defending him. I've never liked the implication that men can't be defended by woman because it somehow emasculates them, I don't even like the term emasculate because it only serves to degrade women. I think if men can stand up for women then women should be able to stand up for men and that should be just as dandy. I recognize that a lot of the irritation at their defending each other may come from people finding Rick or Maya super irritating but I am myself, happy for the fact that they both are pleased to defend each other irrespective of gender.

I'm disappointed in this Ivy/Liam/Steffy triangle. I know that seems kind of obvious but I really thought it would be more like Lily/Sonny/Brenda with Liam torn between duty and passion but with a deep respect for Ivy but he has shown none of that. What a disappointment he is, but I guess that was telegraphed in his past with Hope.

Edited by radishcake
language
  • Love 1

I didn't like Eric & Donna at first, but they grew on me.  I always HATED Jackie & Owen.  Remember when Rick (KL) had the hots for Jackie also?  That was too ridiculous.

• Love 3

If ever there was a song for FFL (FlipFlopLiam), it would be The Lovin' Spoonful's "Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?"

Crap! Sorry Countrygirl I overlooked this!  Yup, very true. I first heard it on 90210 when Dylan was trying to choose between Brenda and Kelly.

• Love 4

ICK--I forgot all about Shouty McYellerson even though I thought it was hilarious---not sure I ever saw him as Lucky since I was like APPALLED---and yeah Jacob Young lived in Yelm, WA briefly which is about 20 minutes from where I live---I still do not like his nasty attitude and all the rest that goes with his characterizations---not pleasant to put it mildly----I can never be part of his one upping TK just because he sucks

• Love 4
(edited)

ICK--I forgot all about Shouty McYellerson even though I thought it was hilarious---not sure I ever saw him as Lucky since I was like APPALLED---and yeah Jacob Young lived in Yelm, WA briefly which is about 20 minutes from where I live---I still do not like his nasty attitude and all the rest that goes with his characterizations---not pleasant to put it mildly----I can never be part of his one upping TK just because he sucks

I am laughing even as you're typing that because Shouty McYellerson never gets old for me. But he has grown so much since then, I'm blown away seriously. I was trying to find the clip where Lucky is screaming at everyone to leave him alone (which was basically the run of things for years) but I remember how upset Tony Geary was reported as being that Jonathan Jackson was recast at all and who he was recast with but now I'd say JY is in Jonathan Jackson's sphere in terms of talent. Maaaan I wish I could find a scene for you.

I'm not familiar with TK's work besides this but my hatred for Ridge runs long and deep. I was Team Brooke all those years when she was being spit on and put out for Saint Taylor so I have many bones to pick with him. I never saw JY as JR (?) Chandler on All My Children but I wish I did,as I understand Finola Hughes was on there too for a while as Anna.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Taylor/Rick had tons of heat, too. It's too bad he went for Phoebe first and the Jack thing killed it for many others. And yhe whole "j/k im still in luv w/Ridge, lolz" thing was lame. But seeing Brooke's self righteous head explode was worth the price of admission.

That reminds me how little I miss Ronn Moss as Ridge...not so much for RM as much much as BabyBell continuing to shove him and Brooke in our collective faces. No way we'd have Cridge 2.0 if he was, we'll away from Brooke. If only she could have an equally dynamic partner of her own (recast Nick?)

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

YEAH---I go way back with TK--Patrick Thornhart, Ian Thornhart,, Zack on AMC (which most know him as and I liked him least there--lol) I have read that TK hates to audition so if he is offered a part he takes it---I love his background etc and while I will admit I was seriously shocked when he came here to play what I knew as "Rigid" and I hated Ronn Moss with the fire of a thousand suns and then some---I still tuned in for a day or two but when I saw it was still about Waffles-Hopeless-and Steffy I left again until now----wish I cared about Maya and Rick but so far it is not happening and if they are shoved in my face I will be gone again and same for Waffles---sigh---I have watched soaps most of my life and the ones that are left are so not Edge of Night or ATWTs or really anything I loved but I am trying to hope that something will work---- 

• Love 7

YEAH---I go way back with TK--Patrick Thornhart, Ian Thornhart,, Zack on AMC (which most know him as and I liked him least there--lol) I have read that TK hates to audition so if he is offered a part he takes it---I love his background etc and while I will admit I was seriously shocked when he came here to play what I knew as "Rigid" and I hated Ronn Moss with the fire of a thousand suns and then some---I still tuned in for a day or two but when I saw it was still about Waffles-Hopeless-and Steffy I left again until now----wish I cared about Maya and Rick but so far it is not happening and if they are shoved in my face I will be gone again and same for Waffles---sigh---I have watched soaps most of my life and the ones that are left are so not Edge of Night or ATWTs or really anything I loved but I am trying to hope that something will work----

Well they just recast Thomas so there's bound to be some fireworks there. Oh man remember the Another World days and Falcon Crest? *sniff

• Love 2

I do remember Another World---loved that show and Jake and Vicki and the same people that are killing Y&R did that show in--and yeah Falcon Crest---I only signed on for a few years and even bought Falcon Crest wine and I still love Susan Sullivan and watch her on "Castle" sniff is right---

• Love 6
CountryGirl quote

What will FF do???

I am Liam Vishnu. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds and ping pong tables.

lipstick-ping-pong1.gif

-- Apologies to the writers of the Bhagavad-Gita  and J. Robert Oppenheimer for the misappropriation ...

• Love 12
(edited)

Crap! Sorry Countrygirl I overlooked this!  Yup, very true. I first heard it on 90210 when Dylan was trying to choose between Brenda and Kelly.

LOL. That's exactly the 90210 episode I was thinking about when I posted that. "Poor" Dylan, playing that damn song over and over again at the Peach Pit - Nat should have thrown his waffling ass out. Plus, what were Brenda and Kelly thinking, letting him choose their destiny? 

Although it did set up one of Brenda's best lines: "I hate you both. Never talk to me again."

They and Steffy/Ivy should have more respect for themselves. Well, it's clear Steffy doesn't have an ounce of self-respect thus the making the photo collage and other goodies like some starry-eyed junior high girl when she's supposed to be the president of FC and having no problem taking the still-warm-from-Hope's finger engagement ring (like mother, like daughter as Taylor did the same thing with the runway proposal years before). But Ivy, come on, girl, I had hopes for you.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 1

I have to admit, I got the feels when Ridge and Rick shook hands and had those smiles.

I especially loved big brother Ridge's smile and look when he looked at Rick and Maya. I think for the first time, Ridge is proud of Rick. And TK is looking mighty fine these days (not that he isn't a handsome man but it's amazing how his Ridge has grown on me. RM could never in a million years have done this and this is said from a RM fan).

See, show, you don't have to have them at each other's throats to make us want to watch more. THIS is what I love to see on my screen. 

• Love 9

Wow, thanks to all for the well wishes for my mom! That is really so thoughtful of my fellow B&Bers! And it is good to be getting back to normal B&B snarking!

So, after watching yesterday's show, I felt like I should watch it again while eating a slice of Crow Pie washed down with a tall glass of STFU. Never, in a million, gazillion years, did I think I would ever agree with Steffy, but as she was reading Liam I found my head bobbing up and down as if it had a will of it's own. Steffy was making perfect sense; why didn't Liam just tell her on the phone? That would have saved her all that time putting together the cheestastic walk down memory lane. Cheestastic or not, the girl put her time and heart into it, and at the very least, Liam could have stopped her mid-Truffle Fries, or mid-Plastic Parachute People, or mid-Mood Rings. But noooooooo, Liam chose to stand there and let her go on and make a fool of herself. So, as hard as it is to admit it, I was totally Team Steffy.

And the real shocker is........I was totally Team Maya too! OMG, I can't believe I just typed that, but I can't deny it. At first, as she was laying out her demands to Ridge, and was sporting that slimy little smile, I was thinking she was carrying on with her usual lack of integrity, and found that I was getting angry that she wouldn't step up to help FC's and the Forrester's out, after they had welcomed and accepted her, not only into their company but their family. I was pissed off that she was putting conditions on doing the right thing; speaking up about quitting versus being fired. But after Rick stuck out his hand, and Ridge shockingly reciprocated, I thought her smile went from sneaky to genuine. Is this Maya's way of doing what Eric and Brooke ask of her? Is she trying to mend the fences between Ridge and Rick? I want to believe that. I don't want to believe that she was just using this opportunity to get Rick back in the door at FCs. I know I dis on Maya relentlessly, but the fact remains that I did like her when she first came on the scene, and really wanted her and Rick to work out. I think it would be pretty awesome if Ridge and Rick could come to some new understandings about each other. I don't think they will, or could ever, be bosom buddies, but they could come to a better place all the same. And if Maya's influence can precipitate that; well, I would have to see her in a whole new light. BUT, that could only happen after many apologies to those she has disrespected.

AB is killing me. She is really a very good actress for being so young, and she is completely selling me on being conflicted and wanting to do the right thing. And if I am not mistaken, I think she actually got through to Quinn! If they let Ivy come clean with Liam, I think she may become my favorite character, cause that kind of shit just doesn't happen on soaps. Deep inside I believe they never intended for Ivy and Liam to stay married. The whole deportation mix up was designed to get them married, and aggravate Steffy enough to turn to Wyatt. Now, if Ivy tells Liam, he will be free, but Steffy will be with Wyatt, and we will have a summer of with L/S/W. The thought is more than I can bear. However, there may be a silver lining. Ivy would be free too. Could she and Carter maybe notice each other? I think it is criminal to have these two astonishing looking people not involved romantically, and who just hang out in the Forrester Communal Office. Give these two something to do; hopefully with each other.

SHALLOW NOTES:

Loved Ivy’s outfit and new hairstyle; I appreciated that she and Liam were color coordinated with their pale power blue.

Caroline is also looking smashing; the shorter hair makes her appear older and more mature, and she is rocking that shocking blue.

Ridge is just toooooooo sexy! The weight loss, hair cut and general air of “being clean” has done wonders for the character.

Quinn’s hair is off the hook. Not only the color, but it looks incredibly healthy. The shine from it almost requires me to wear sunglasses. And I like that they have been dressing her in more “feminine” colors, instead of the dark colors, leather, and snake prints.

Run the table---I think I know you from the Y&R board

Sorry Oly, but it wasn't me. I was a loyal Y&R viewer from the day it started up till the introduction of Gloria. I couldn't stand her, and she ran me off. I have never gone back.

Just a reminder to keep it about the show and not the posters folks.

My apologies radishcake!

• Love 8

OK--- Run the Table--I guess I "know" you from over here then---I have been reading here since before I went back to watching---there are so many great posters at this site I get confused---as one who was running their mouth yesterday I apologize---a little bit of heat stroke---in the 90s here in WA where there is not a lot of air conditioning and none in my car or house---will try to keep it about the show---and on that note--does Deacon have a job? I have really tried to remember but can't---not sure I am ready to forgive and forget Rick's recent past---still think that once he gets his key to the executive washroom back the plotting and backstabbing will commence and why does Forrester even need a "lead model"---isn't it supposed to be about the clothes and not who wears them? And when someone is the "face of" isn't it usually a celebrity? or is that just for make-up and perfume? When is Thorne showing up? Please don't let him be a pawn for Rick to use----Oly quieting down now and waiting to give the show another chance even if it is going to be a Waffles day.

• Love 2

Wheeeee RuntheTable your post gave me the feels!! I know just what you mean. When Raya and Ridge were grinning at each other I was practically beaming. What a great moment and I finally saw the sexy that TK fans talk about with that little smile. The CarRidge drawing scene was kinda adorbs as well.

• Love 2

Watching TK & LG these past few days when she was telling him how he helped her thru getting better....I have no doubt TK was there for her in RL.  It was genuine.

I have been in lurvvve with TK since AMC when he was Zach married to Kendall.  He could not keep his hands off her and cupped her butt a lot.  Whew!  You do not want to know all the naughty things running thru my mind...;-)

AB's clothes look fab 90% of the time.  I loved the blue dress and that necklace!  Yesterday's 2 pc blouse & skirt combo rocked.  She needs to wear blue all the time.

• Love 6
(edited)

why does Forrester even need a "lead model"---isn't it supposed to be about the clothes and not who wears them?

I thought I knew a thing or 2 about fashion, but I have never heard the term "lead model" used before this show.  I mean, I know that companies like to feature a model (Gisele Bundchen for VS comes to mind), but I never knew they referred to her as "lead model".

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

I know just what you mean. When Raya and Ridge were grinning at each other I was practically beaming.

Exactly! I know Ridge and Rick have a lot bad blood in their past, but it's about time they become frenemies. Ridge's response to how Raya enables supports one another almost dictates it should happen. It would make for some interesting stories, especially if, as someone up thread suggested, they join forces against $Bill. And if the frenemy band of brothers should flatten a wayward waffle in the process, so be it.

Come on, Brat Bell, I dare you. Get your poo-flinging typewriter monkeys in gear and make it happen. And while you're at it, incorporate some of the deleted scenes to, you know, make for more cohesive storytelling.

• Love 2

Ivy is now my favorite character.

Were the rest of you dabbing your tear-filled eyes with tissues as Steffy and Liam reunited? It was like dining on a half-cooked waffle smothered in asshole sauce. I can't wait for the summer of FUN and ADVENTURE to begin, starting with Bill popping his cork in vicarious joy and climaxing in Steffy and Liam building QUIRKY sandcastles for their dollar store plastic soldiers to play in.

Well, there was some actual romance on the show today, and Chickenhead dodged a FUN bullet, so it wasn't the worst episode ever.

• Love 9

LOL at Liam's "You didn't have to tell me this." He's not used to not being manipulated and lied to? He rather be wishy washy waffler instead of Ivy letting him go to Steffy. I think he'll take months to actually annul his marriage, if he does so.

• Love 4
(edited)

OK stupid question, but the marriage only took place to keep Ivy in the country, and Ivy denied that to immigration officials.  Regardless of her current status, which she was not aware of at the time, couldn't she get in some hot water for fraud?

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 1

LOL at Liam's "You didn't have to tell me this." He's not used to not being manipulated and lied to?

Ivy should have said something along the lines of "that you even think that shows the kind of woman you're into, and that's not me." 

I just don't get this show.  Are we supposed to all feel this rush of "finally, after everything that has conspired to keep these two crazy kids apart!" love for Liam telling Steffy they can be together now?  

• Love 4

ITA with you, RuntheTable, about Maya wanting Ridge and Rick to be brothers and be closer. I believe she truly does love Rick and want what's best for him and all of the in-fighting isn't what's best for him. Plus, given her own stormy history of being alienated from her family, including Nicole (who, by the way, is probably rifling through Debbie Gibson's trash for some Electric Youth get-up), I can see how she wants better than that for Rick. She wants him to have what she didn't growing up.

Maturity looks good on Maya and on Rick and Ridge for that matter.

I haven't watched today's episode yet - darn work getting in the way - but I'm glad to hear Ivy came clean and like the rat he is, Liam went scurrying back to Steffy. Ivy deserves better and part of me wonders that besides being a class act all the way, that she realized deep down that she did deserve better than Liam and his flipflopping ways.

Liam is a fool. If for no other reason that he should know darn good and well that if it had been Steffy in the deportation debacle, she would have sat on that information until someone pried it from her collagen-plumped lips. Ten to one as soon as Ivy finds someone else, Liam will tire of Fun!Steffy! much as a child gets sick if they eat too much sugar, and come sniffing around again. I hope she shuts his shit down cold.

• Love 12

I can't help it for every time I see Ridge holding Caroline's hand while drawing I hear "Unchained Melody" from Ghost. Ridge and Caroline have almost as much chemistry as Demi and Patrick. A word to TBTB; please don't have a passion scene with Ridge and Caroline followed by a passion scene with Rick and Maya. Ridge and Caroline are a hard act to follow.

AB blew it out of the water today. AB and RS should teach a master class in acting. TK and LG are not far behind in their acting abilities. I just don't feel the chemistry between Rick and Maya. Maybe it's because they have the some old dialogue everyday.

• Love 7
Yes!!! My girl Ivy is free of that Waffle.

One can only hope but odds are he'll be sniffing around Ivy again within a few days. Liam always wants the one he doesn't have. He expects the one he's with to feel grateful that he's choosing her and not her rival--for the current moment, anyway.

Liam is a fool. If for no other reason that he should know darn good and well that if it had been Steffy in the deportation debacle, she would have sat on that information until someone pried it from her collagen-plumped lips.

For a moment, when he was shocked she told him, I thought he was going to have an epiphany that here was a woman with the integrity to tell him, and he was a fool to want to go running to a woman he knows damn well would never tell him until she was completely cornered with no way out.  Apparently, though, his epiphany was that he loves the kind of woman who will lie, cheat, and steal to get to his waffle stick. 

• Love 19