Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

Can someone please tell me what is on that one girl's head?  Since they are at Disney land I assume it must be Micky Mouse ears (????) but it looks like two flesh colored bulbous lumps!  Or a bizarre hair style, lol.  What am I not seeing?

• Love 2
On 1/27/2020 at 6:24 PM, Joan of Argh said:

it's called a joke... we do it all the time

kody-brown-kids.jpg

Forgive me for not reading forward before commenting on “we do it all the time”, but...

”YEAH YEAH, We do it all the time!”

Lame Violent Femmes reference sorry!

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Is it Savanna that looks like a Roller Derby girl? Poor thing had to be miserable walking around all day with those shorty shorts - the chafing had to be awful. 

I'm assuming she dressed herself so if she was miserable it's kind of her own doing.

• LOL 1
57 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Is it Savanna that looks like a Roller Derby girl? Poor thing had to be miserable walking around all day with those shorty shorts - the chafing had to be awful. 

And what's with the hair balls on top of her head?  Subbing for mouse ears?

Nah, that can't be Robo with the skinny neck.  Breanna, I'd bet.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Enya Face said:

Forgive me for not reading forward before commenting on “we do it all the time”, but...

”YEAH YEAH, We do it all the time!”

Lame Violent Femmes reference sorry!

Wtf... 😂

And get it right... WE'RE COL'S.... not Lame pussy ass Femmes 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'd be shocked, honestly, if a doctor signed off on a disabled placard for Janelle.  I want to believe she/he would instead tell her to lose weight, and to walk 2 miles a day.

So Robo had to stay home with King Sol and Areola?  But they let Meri tag along?  Hmmm.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'd be shocked, honestly, if a doctor signed off on a disabled placard for Janelle.  I want to believe she/he would instead tell her to lose weight, and to walk 2 miles a day.

So Robo had to stay home with King Sol and Areola?  But they let Meri tag along?  Hmmm.

There is no way in hell Robyn stayed home.  Maybe Robyn is the one who took the photo?  Or More likely, she is the one that was cut off on the right-hand side.  Bet THAT pissed her off!  lol

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Can someone please tell me what is on that one girl's head?  Since they are at Disney land I assume it must be Micky Mouse ears (????) but it looks like two flesh colored bulbous lumps!  Or a bizarre hair style, lol.  What am I not seeing?

They’re Minnie Mouse ears, they sell them all through the park, she just picked a really unfortunate color.

44014287-65EF-4058-AEA8-772D7D4DB71C.jpeg

Edited by Kbo
Mickey and Minnie are not the same
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So...approximate cost for 9 Browns to visit Disneyland for the day?  Just curious.

My family of 5 went this past summer, two day Max passes for four adults and one child were around $1,200. That’s about $120/person per day, so it would easily be over $1,000 day in tickets alone for 9 Browns. 

Considering all their moving expenses and overdue taxes, wouldn’t seem like the best time to be dropping big bucks on an expensive vacation, but I guess that’s just monogamous talk. We don’t understand 🙄

Edited by Kbo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

In the article I got the picture from, it was assumed the girl in the Disney picture was Garrison’s girlfriend. 

here's the girl Garrison was dating,,,

but where is he in the Disney pic, wouldn't he be there if it was his GF?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Why do her fingers look so strange in this picture?

Probably a skinny filter that makes everything more elongated.  I've never seen Garrison look that slim either.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 2/2/2020 at 1:05 PM, ginger90 said:

This picture was in an article in June 2019, taken at Disneyland:

35482316-897F-4321-8D9D-D5E87A914C88.jpeg

Yes this is Brianna next to Janelle.  She looks exactly like Robyn in the "younger Robyn" photos.  Like...carbon copy of Robyn.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Poor Breanna.  I'm no Liz Taylor, but I'd hate to be Robyn's mini-me.

That picture of Garrison & GF looks skinny-filtered to me, also.  GF looks a bit rode-hard-and-put-away-wet, IMO.

I thought she looked like a cougar - MUCH older than she actually is.  You can see what she will look like when she's older.  Her arm looks elongated and her fingers are a bit too long and crooked - clearly someone messed with filters or photoshop or whatever it is.   This family seems to do that a lot with pictures.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I thought she looked like a cougar - MUCH older than she actually is.  You can see what she will look like when she's older.  Her arm looks elongated and her fingers are a bit too long and crooked - clearly someone messed with filters or photoshop or whatever it is.   This family seems to do that a lot with pictures.

We see the honest-to-goodness truth on TV (especially with Meri) so why do they bother? I guess they're all as vain as Kootie.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

Yes this is Brianna next to Janelle.  She looks exactly like Robyn in the "younger Robyn" photos.  Like...carbon copy of Robyn.

Brianna looks just like Robyn, but Aurora acts just like her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

That's true.  I think Aurora is annoying.  She's always got to be first and loudest.  I thought she was going to take off Hunter's head when she rushed in to hug him.  She also was very needy and clinging to Kootie a lot.

is she the one who shouted out something about "coming out of the closet" when they went to see Meri's house?

If so I can't stand her she always has to be center of attention.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

is she the one who shouted out something about "coming out of the closet" when they went to see Meri's house?

If so I can't stand her she always has to be center of attention.

I don't remember hearing that.  I was probably only half-watching, I do that a lot!

One of our fellow COL's will know, I'm betting.

• Love 1
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

I don't remember hearing that.  I was probably only half-watching, I do that a lot!

One of our fellow COL's will know, I'm betting.

It was when Meri was so excited and wanting to show them all her "elevator" at her house on the hillside

One of the girls, I think it was Aurora shouts out something about someone else coming out of the closet while they all looked at Meri's pathetic little elevator with the plastic bi-fold doors 😋

• LOL 4
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It was when Meri was so excited and wanting to show them all her "elevator" at her house on the hillside

One of the girls, I think it was Aurora shouts out something about someone else coming out of the closet while they all looked at Meri's pathetic little elevator with the plastic bi-fold doors 😋

I think that was Brianna, but it could have been Aurora.  It happened pretty quick.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I think that was Brianna, but it could have been Aurora.  It happened pretty quick.

5 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I'm pretty sure it was Aurora, but need to go back and watch again.  Brianna has always seemed more reserved.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I'm pretty sure it was Aurora, but need to go back and watch again.  Brianna has always seemed more reserved.

732626607_Breannaquote.jpg.ef92f2befc97abb15aa6136f07412605.jpg

lolol They even had a subtitle added to the screen because it was a little muffled in the audio.

Edited to add...who is the brunette behind the water bottle?

Edited by Roslyn
adding...
  • Useful 2
38 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

lolol They even had a subtitle added to the screen because it was a little muffled in the audio.

Thanks, my old memory doesn't have that recall it did when I was younger.  Only in my mid 50's.  But I did read, your brain discards things it doesn't deem useful.  Maybe this is one of those things.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

Mrs. Brown #5???  The girlfriend of one of the female Brown teens (the "someone else coming out of the closet")?

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

But I did read, your brain discards things it doesn't deem useful. 

Then why the heck do I remember lyrics from such silly songs like Build Me Up Buttercup??  I wish to heck I could clean out THAT drawer in my brain filing cabinet - useless lyrics.  Would make sure more space for other stuff.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Weird!  There is a strange government cover-up regarding Robyn's cold sore.  It's possible that this oozing, seeping, scabby issue she suffers from on a constant basis is a direct result of finding an alien object in a field when she was a child - and we are not allowed to discuss it.  The government doesn't like us to know about Area 52.

The good news is that we can still talk about her honking huge square chin and Kody's ball hairs clasped between her knuckles.  Just don't start up a thread regarding these issues.  Although I would definitely participate in the snark..... just sayin'.

Carry on!

Edited by Kyanight
I have to have a reason!?
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)
28 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

Robyn pulls back Solomon's shirt and looks at his back and then pulls back the front of her shirt - she reminds me of a mother Baboon picking lice off of her kid's body so that she can eat them.  Sorry, but that's what I see every time I see this clip!  (I saw it on the other post!) lol

Oh - and this seems like MORE garbage tossed out so that people don't think Robyn is greedy and entitled and grasping, and has to end up with a million dollar house.  KODY takes the heat - "I will dissolve this partnership and go buy a house"... .yeah RIGHTTTTTT!!  Like Robyn wasn't drooling over a million dollar home.  But can't have the fans seeing the duck as a duck!

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

Robyn pulls back Solomon's shirt and looks at his back and then pulls back the front of her shirt - she reminds me of a mother Baboon picking lice off of her kid's body so that she can eat them.  Sorry, but that's what I see every time I see this clip!  (I saw it on the other post!) lol

It is two different videos.  That is why I put them on separate threads.  Similar videos but 2 different videos.  That and Robyn's thread gets so little attention.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

It is two different videos.  That is why I put them on separate threads.  Similar videos but 2 different videos.  That and Robyn's thread gets so little attention.

Yeah but she pulls back his shirt and picks around for bugs on both clips, lol.

• Love 3