Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Okay, so according to the youtube channel Without A Crystal Ball, Robyn and Kody sought and got an emergency type loan. Holy freak! The financial kerfluffle is just going on, on, and on. Robyn might be the legal and favorite wife but that wouldn't mean crap to me if I had to put up with a husband that made such crap decisions about money....or anything really.

They are two peas in a pod!!  When you are a single mother, does it make sense to rack up thousands of dollars in debt at Victoria Secret?  And who was demanding a 6 bedroom house so that all of the princes and princesses didn't have to share a room?  This is NOT a monogamist family, sharing is expected and the norm in a poly family.   Robyn is just as awful with money as kody ever was.  They belong on skid row together.

• Love 16
On 4/21/2020 at 11:01 PM, Joan of Argh said:

MFM.. You're killing me and just the way you placed Kody's head makes it look like Sol's little fruity arm is actually coming out of Kody... Too funny....good job!  👏

The best part it that she did not insert one of the thousands of possible photos of real Kootie, but his image from the fake, recreated family portrait. This is just another fake happy fambly portrait. Perfect.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Robyn and Kody's youngest daughter looks just like Robyn. If you block her body so just her head is showing, she looks like she's in her mid 30s. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Nysha said:

Robyn and Kody's youngest daughter looks just like Robyn. If you block her body so just her head is showing, she looks like she's in her mid 30s. 

I can see the resemblance in the shape of the eyes, lips and the jawline.  The big difference is that Ari-Mae is smiling.  The best happy expression that Robyn can muster is a grim grin, and even then, the corners of her mouth somehow turn down.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

The big difference is that Ari-Mae is smiling.  

Her mouth & cheeks are smiling, but her nose has a slight sneer to it.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Somehow, I got the idea that @Nysha was talking about Breanna.  I could be wrong, won't be the first time!

She said "Robyn and Kody's youngest daughter . . ."

Even IF we pretend that the older two girls belong to Kody, their YOUNGEST daughter would be Ariwhateverhernameis.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Yeah, I was talking about Ariella (is that right?). Besides her five-head, she has Robin's hook nose and indented mouth. I don't generally snark on little one's, but this poor girl.

• Love 1
(edited)

Really, I think little aerosol can looks exactly like Kody.  I wonder what the emergency loan was for. Besides my Sisterwives’ Closet, did Robin ever talk about “career plans”?  They make decent money on the show but not necessarily for the the lifestyle they try and live.  Does anybody think Robyn and Kody will still be together after the show ends?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Does anybody think Robyn and Kody will still be together after the show ends?

Depends.  If filming ends on Friday afternoon, they'll be together until the courthouse opens on Monday morning.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I am certain that Robyn will ride Kootie's ass until the end of time.  He'll put up with it.  They deserve each other, those two.  She's got his number, and will never let up on him.

I agree with you 100%.  There is no way Sponge Robyn Square chin is going to venture out on her own again and try to support herself.  NO way.  She has things exactly how she wants them - although now that she's older and turning into more of a shrew, her unhappiness might be indicative of disenchantment with her "prize".  Now that Kody's other wives have been put out to pasture along with their offspring - what does she have to scheme for?  What wicked brews can she conjure up to make everyone miserable?

And she doesn't just have his number, she has his ball hairs.  Wonder if they are permed like his head.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Sobyn has full custody of Kody, she will dill with the other mom's that have kids at home, once Truley is kicked out at 18, and then she will convince Kody that god told her since he failed on the rental he owes her and told her to live a monogamous life.  Meri will become a greeter at Disneyland, Christine will have a billboard hit with "You are my Sunshine" and Janelle will be head Fry Girl at In and Out Burger

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

I agree with you 100%.  There is no way Sponge Robyn Square chin is going to venture out on her own again and try to support herself.  NO way.  She has things exactly how she wants them - although now that she's older and turning into more of a shrew, her unhappiness might be indicative of disenchantment with her "prize".  Now that Kody's other wives have been put out to pasture along with their offspring - what does she have to scheme for?  What wicked brews can she conjure up to make everyone miserable?

And she doesn't just have his number, she has his ball hairs.  Wonder if they are permed like his head.

Pretty soon Robyn can be the mother in law from hell.  Imagine all the seeds of discord she will plant in her children's marriages.  New people, new schemes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Here's a little somethingk to brighten your day, if you find Robyn as loathsome as I do:

There's a topic on Reddit about how the Brownies couldn't afford pizza before being subsidized by the TLC gods.  Anyway, a poster there called her Snobyn, for among other things, being a spoiled little bitch demanding a 7 bedroom house.  That's exactly what she is!  It was a new one on me, anyway, and I had to share with my fellow snarkers.  😘

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Here's a little somethingk to brighten your day, if you find Robyn as loathsome as I do:

There's a topic on Reddit about how the Brownies couldn't afford pizza before being subsidized by the TLC gods.  Anyway, a poster there called her Snobyn, for among other things, being a spoiled little bitch demanding a 7 bedroom house.  That's exactly what she is!  It was a new one on me, anyway, and I had to share with my fellow snarkers.  😘

I've heard Sobyn Robyn since she's always crying, lol.  Snobyn Sobyn Robyn.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Robyn will stay with Kootie for at least 10 years after their legal marriage date so that she and Meri will both qualify for 100% of his Social Security payments after he dies; gotta bleed the beast. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

gotta bleed the beast. 

They're all too afraid of her.  She might whip up some nasty brew in her witch's pot.

Wait - we ARE talking about Robyn - right?

• LOL 8
On 5/7/2020 at 2:18 PM, Kyanight said:

They're all too afraid of her.  She might whip up some nasty brew in her witch's pot.

Wait - we ARE talking about Robyn - right?

I was using "bleed the beast" to mean "get the most money out of government as possible". Kootie (and anyone with multiple 10+-year wives & ex-wives) paid one set of Social Security deductions while working, but all legal wives/partners who stuck with him for 10 yrs get his maximum SS payments after he dies.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, deirdra said:

I was using "bleed the beast" to mean "get the most money out of government as possible". Kootie (and anyone with multiple 10+-year wives & ex-wives) paid one set of Social Security deductions while working, but all legal wives/partners who stuck with him for 10 yrs get his maximum SS payments after he dies.

I knew that.  I was just playing stupid.  "Beast" to me always means Robyn.  It's best to just ignore me when I am dumb like that.  lol

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I knew that.  I was just playing stupid.  "Beast" to me always means Robyn.  It's best to just ignore me when I am dumb like that.  lol

You are never dumb.  Snobyn is a beast, and a witch, and a giant pain in Kootie's ass (which he completely deserves!)  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Annabel11 said:

Re watching and Robyn said early on that she doesn't let Kody out of her site when he's with her. 

I wonder if it was Robyn that Janelle was alluding to when they were discussing the Plyg Palace. Janelle said she wouldn't be spending her days peeking out the doors/windows to keep an eye on which wife was doing what with Kody, perhaps implying that one or more of the other wives would be.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

I wonder if it was Robyn that Janelle was alluding to when they were discussing the Plyg Palace. Janelle said she wouldn't be spending her days peeking out the doors/windows to keep an eye on which wife was doing what with Kody, perhaps implying that one or more of the other wives would be.

I suspect that both Robyn and Christine are the wives that "track" him...

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

I suspect that both Robyn and Christine are the wives that "track" him...

I wouldn't be surprised if Sobyn hasn't fitted him with a tracking collar by now.

• LOL 10
46 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Sobyn hasn't fitted him with a tracking collar by now.

A tracking collar with a shocking mechanism?

• LOL 12

Last we heard, Christine was hawking this 'joolry' along with her LuLaRag sales.

After all, we can't expect Kootie's favorite (only?) wife to do her own dirty work.  She might chip one of her fake nails.  I wonder if she's snagged another relative to raise King Sol and Areola, so she can sleep until noon.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I don’t know why the website is even up at this point. Seems like they gave up the pretense as soon as the tax write off for business losses expired. Robyn even said at one point that MSWC was good for them at tax time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I never noticed that Kody is front and center in the photo for a website that makes jool'ry for sisterwives.  Of course I'm sure that Robyn fluffed his ego by telling him that his handsome face would be what drew in customers.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Everyone is SO homely looking. I would need 10 drinks to find anyone attractive. 

But with those stances, they all look so proud of themselves and their failed business.

• LOL 11

Anyone ever look at Robyns Pinterest page?

she pins a lot of purple stuff, and pins about ‘empathy’....I think this is the only form of social media that she actively participates (if you can classify Pinterest as social media?)..

it’s actually pretty entertaining.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I am somewhat surprised that Robyn is not active on Twitter or Instagram.  One would think that, since all of the Dark Queen's plans have come to fruition, she'd be humblebragging all over social media what a great hubby Kody is, with tons of pictures of him playing with Sol and Arabieblola (#greatestdaddyever!!), or of Kody doing the dishes (#greatesthubbyever!!), Kody looking fly in his newest stonewashed jeans and denim shirt (#hottestguyever!!), etc.  But it's radio silence from Robyn.  It begs the question....why?  Either she fills guilty about posting those kinds of pictures because she knows how much it would hurt her sisterwives (hahahahahahaha yeah, that's probably not it) or she discovered that her devious plot to become legal wife of a man-child surfer-dude caveman lazy-ass is not, in fact, all it was cracked up to be.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

she discovered that her devious plot to become legal wife of a man-child surfer-dude caveman lazy-ass is not, in fact, all it was cracked up to be.

I believe it's definitely this one.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

she discovered that her devious plot to become legal wife of a man-child surfer-dude caveman lazy-ass is not, in fact, all it was cracked up to be.

Indeed.  I suspect it drove her into a depression a couple of years ago, causing her to sleep until noon.  She has only enough energy to click and pin.  Not even enough energy to tell us she is spending the day in her VS pajamas.

She thought she was marrying a RICH and SUCCESSFULL man-child surfer-dude caveman lazy-ass.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

I vaguely remember that she had a twitter meltdown after her super unimportant and meaningless *cough cough* legal marriage.  Cynical Jinx has some of the deets.  Maybe that scared her off social media.  

Ah yes! I forgot about cynical jinx.  Going through maddies old tweets on that link, and wow! I can 100% say those old tweets were about Meri.  Kody really busted Meri out in therapy last season! As much as I dislike Kody, I was glad she got called out on her treatment of the children.  She has obvious favorites, and doesn’t try to hide them.  It’s gross!

• Love 9
On 12/28/2020 at 5:28 PM, ginger90 said:

Still..........

960926F1-6883-4C7A-AF66-BFA1EB3C1E7C.jpeg

I just can't with these doofuses.

Who thought My Sisterwife's Closet was an appealing business name? (Yes, I know.)

How many women sit around wishing they had a dour, sour-faced sisterwife to share cheap, crappy jewelry with?

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Who thought My Sisterwife's Closet was an appealing business name? (Yes, I know.)

How many women sit around wishing they had a dour, sour-faced sisterwife to share cheap, crappy jewelry with?

"My Sisterwife's Closet" sounds like a name for a place selling LulaCrap previously worn by some random Sisterwife who is not necessarily related to the show that is offically called "Sister Wives".  I've never kept my joolry in a closet.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

"My Sisterwife's Closet" sounds like a name for a place selling LulaCrap previously worn by some random Sisterwife who is not necessarily related to the show that is offically called "Sister Wives".  I've never kept my joolry in a closet.

Robyn stole it from a real business - "My Sister's Closet" - a chain of consignment stores.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7