Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, lma said:

Christine seems genuinely happy [on social media]. Polygamy is her thing so I guess there’s no use in wishing she’d flee. She loves it, and she’s obviously back in Kody’s good graces. As long as she’s in the top 2, I’d say she’s happy. Bless her little heart.

What will be interesting is if when the show starts back, she’s all sad and angry on the show. Let’s see how they’ll fake it this season.

Christine's goal in life is to play Follow the Leader as far as her King Kody is concerned.  She blithely ignores the fact that she is uprooting 3 school age children on what appears to be a whim.

It apparently didn't work, but I felt proud of Janelle for attempting to stand her ground regarding the school disruption, she is also leaving behind her only grandchild.

• Love 4

Yes, Christine will probably never do anything to incur the wrath of ol' shark eyes.  Unlike her mother Annie, I think Christine is there for good, a polygamist to the end.  

I know what it's like to be uprooted in high school.  I wish her youngest 3 kids to have an easier time than I did.  

I too was happy that Janelle at least expressed her displeasure about the move.  

• Love 6

I cannot image what half-assed reason they will have for moving to another state, probably in the middle of the night with Kodouche running back & forth like a chicken with his head cut off. How many flat tires will there be this time? Will they buy another vehicle and make a big dill of registering it?  When what work they do is all online, you can live anywhere, so why would they want to rip the kids out of school and move farther from their grown children and grandson?  Or is Kody looking for another wife from the plyg colony to add to the drama?  

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Or is Kody looking for another wife from the plyg colony to add to the drama?

I expect they will pull that out of a hat when they get close to cancellation. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, deirdra said:

I cannot image what half-assed reason they will have for moving to another state, probably in the middle of the night with Kodouche running back & forth like a chicken with his head cut off. How many flat tires will there be this time? Will they buy another vehicle and make a big dill of registering it?  When what work they do is all online, you can live anywhere, so why would they want to rip the kids out of school and move farther from their grown children and grandson?  Or is Kody looking for another wife from the plyg colony to add to the drama?  

This is just my two cents.  This is possibly the place they would like to retire.  While expensive it is a nice area.  Another thought could be that David "Dayton" is going to college here.  I could understand Robyn wanting a place for him to live while going to school.  Living in a dorm setting might not be the best for him, plus it is a smaller school than UNLV.  

Wouldn't doubt for a minute that he might consider another wife if it will keep the show on. That would really make for an interesting season, because Robyn admitted that she didn't think they needed any more wives.   I really like the show.  Just wish they would be a little more honest about their struggles with polygamy.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I live in Buffalo and that amount of snow isn't even enough for us to shovel, let alone snow blow lol. Just use a broom for that dusting!

The neighbors have got to be laughing at this. 

• Love 13

I'm starting to believe that we, the watchers, of these horrid, shameless people on all these reality shows are the punks. 

The Browns, being the grifters that they are, are grifting all of us fools who watch their dumb show and click on their media posts. Both of those actions are putting the money in their pockets so they don't have to work, yet get new homes, cars, vacations, and enough $$$$ for tons of kids.

I don't watch any Teen Mom shows anymore, or this series, or any of the Duggars, or Whitney, or any of the Housewives.

I'm OK with reality shows where the folks make a bit of money for a season or two, but not where the people become wealthy and set for life (or at least a few decades) for being shameless assholes.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I'm OK with reality shows where the folks make a bit of money for a season or two, but not where the people become wealthy and set for life (or at least a few decades) for being shameless assholes.

Ditto.  I haven't watched these sleazoids in years.  I refuse to contribute to their grifting lifestyle.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I live in Buffalo and that amount of snow isn't even enough for us to shovel, let alone snow blow lol. Just use a broom for that dusting!

Haha, so true! Hilarious that she's using the snow blower for that piddly amount. Ever the good-natured optimist, I will still give her credit for using the darn thing - I will shovel and sweep and chop ice, but I've yet to give the snowblower a go.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I'm starting to believe that we, the watchers, of these horrid, shameless people on all these reality shows are the punks. 

The Browns, being the grifters that they are, are grifting all of us fools who watch their dumb show and click on their media posts. Both of those actions are putting the money in their pockets so they don't have to work, yet get new homes, cars, vacations, and enough $$$$ for tons of kids.

I don't watch any Teen Mom shows anymore, or this series, or any of the Duggars, or Whitney, or any of the Housewives.

I'm with you.  Plus, we don't really see the truth.  We see a highly edited version of what they want us to see. Scripted reality.  As in a script of sorts.  Not a documentary, or running a camera or two in their houses, without editing.  I don't watch, just read here. There is plenty of snarkworthy info just from that!!

• Love 7

I don't click on any of their social media and suspect they spend every cent they make (and more) as fast as they "earn" it.  

The only good this show & its characters do is to provide plenty of fodder for us to snark at.  I like to think it decreases the snark we have left for friends & family, making our own lives more peaceful.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
On 12/31/2018 at 11:12 AM, Roslyn said:

...just saying. love LOVE that adaptation of Sense and Sensibility!! Alan Rickman was so perfect in that role.

Yes, and the fact that they have the nerve to compare themselves to the Dashwoods...makes me sick. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

The legs don't add up in that picture, do they?  Whose is the knee-length black pants between Truely and Ysabel, below Mykelti?  

They are all standing in front of carved statues.  You can see the Bears in the background and in the lower left corner.  I'm thinking the black that you see as pants is part of a statue that they are leaning on.  Looks like Mykelti's boot right there in the middle.

This photo really shows how very different Mykelti looks from her siblings.  They all have Christine's oval face features yet Mykelti has Kody's beady eyes and is very round.  I guess the dark hair is to "stand out in the crowd"...but honestly she looks so different that she doesn't need to.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

They are all standing in front of carved statues.  You can see the Bears in the background and in the lower left corner.  I'm thinking the black that you see as pants is part of a statue that they are leaning on.  Looks like Mykelti's boot right there in the middle.

It looks like they're all standing on a bench.  Truely is leaning over, maybe with her head on Mykelti's pregnant belly (NO!!!!) or on the hidden person's head.  But directly below her (circled in red) is what appears to be a leg of someone hiding behind Ysabel.  The blue circle appears to be Ysabel's purse or a plastic bag, and she looks like she might be leaning back against the person whose right leg is showing.  I do see the bears behind the bench and in the left corner, but what I'm looking at looks like another person.

I have to get a real life.  

Picture1.gif

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It looks like they're all standing on a bench.  Truely is leaning over, maybe with her head on Mykelti's pregnant belly (NO!!!!) or on the hidden person's head.  But directly below her (circled in red) is what appears to be a leg of someone hiding behind Ysabel.  The blue circle appears to be Ysabel's purse or a plastic bag, and she looks like she might be leaning back against the person whose right leg is showing.  I do see the bears behind the bench and in the left corner, but what I'm looking at looks like another person.

I have to get a real life.  

Picture1.gif

I think Mykelti is actually seated on something you can see her foot resting on the red circled "leg" and Truely has her head resting on Mykelti's lap not her belly.  There's no hidden person, at least not any living hidden person may be a statue though.

• Love 2

Based on this photo, if I didn't know better (which I don't),  I would say that Mykelti is 9 months pregnant, just in the way that Truely is posed and the amount of Mykelti's belly showing under Truely's arm...unless like you all said, Mykelti is sitting and Truely is balanced on Mykelti's knees?  Knowing the bizarre poses Mykelti likes, nothing would surprise me.  Perhaps she's even got FT underneath her LLN dress, who knows.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Before I realized it was part of the bear statue, I assumed Fat Tony was hiding behind his wife. 

Can a similarly sized person hide behind his/her spouse?  They look like they're both pretty large these days.

• Love 8
On 1/6/2019 at 12:29 PM, zenme said:

Yes, and the fact that they have the nerve to compare themselves to the Dashwoods...makes me sick. 

I think it's cool that they enjoy a great story and identify with such classic characters. Nothing wrong with that at all. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I think it's cool that they enjoy a great story and identify with such classic characters.

Personally I think it's an insult to the Dashwoods and their sense of propriety.  Imagine Elinor on the cover of People.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Personally I think it's an insult to the Dashwoods and their sense of propriety.  Imagine Elinor on the cover of People.

I just don't see a problem with them being fans of the story. Little Women is another classic book where sisters or friends would compare themselves to the characters and their distinct personalities. 

• Love 5
On 12/30/2018 at 3:58 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

That means Fat Tony is Colonel Brandon/Alan Rickman.  No freakin' way.

So I actually really like this show and after reading your post I thought - "Ooo!  I'm going to go onto IMDB and look at the cast of Sense & Sense and see if there is a fat ugly dude that FT can pretend to be!"  Sadly, even though some of the cast were older men, none were fat at all and none were unattractive enough.  Probably FT will stay home and play video games.

On 12/29/2018 at 2:46 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Finances with the Browns seem to be a constant problem.  Of course, why wouldn't they?  With four families and 18 kids, no wonder Janelle seems to eat herself into oblivion.  The way they have to relocate to a different state each move, is suspect in itself, IMO.

True - but why wouldn't finances with the Browns be a constant problem?  They drift from job to job and in-between have no jobs at all!  They start up businesses that fail - and believe me, there is nothing as hard as making a new business viable!  In the beginning it is all expenses!   It seems to ME that a man who wishes to practice polygamy should have the profession that can support multiple wives and the hordes of children that result.   

• Love 10
On 1/2/2019 at 12:29 PM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

This is just my two cents.  This is possibly the place they would like to retire.  While expensive it is a nice area.  Another thought could be that David "Dayton" is going to college here.  I could understand Robyn wanting a place for him to live while going to school.  Living in a dorm setting might not be the best for him, plus it is a smaller school than UNLV.  

Wouldn't doubt for a minute that he might consider another wife if it will keep the show on. That would really make for an interesting season, because Robyn admitted that she didn't think they needed any more wives.   I really like the show.  Just wish they would be a little more honest about their struggles with polygamy.  

It seems strange to uproot EVERYONE for the sake of ONE kid, but that certainly could be the reasoning behind the move.  Or one of the reasons.  In which case Robyn rules the roost still.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Kody take a new wife.  Would love to see him DATING a new chickypoo and watch Robyn's rage.  I will never forget when Truly was born and Kody was off with another woman (Robyn) - and he and Robyn thought it was perfectly acceptable.

• Love 11
On ‎2019‎-‎01‎-‎13 at 6:29 AM, ginger90 said:

Funny that Christine is promoting a “coach” who is not Janelle..

I wonder if she has also found or plans to find a realtor who would get off the couch and sell her house?

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Kyanight said:

It seems strange to uproot EVERYONE for the sake of ONE kid, but that certainly could be the reasoning behind the move.  Or one of the reasons.  In which case Robyn rules the roost still.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Kody take a new wife.  Would love to see him DATING a new chickypoo and watch Robyn's rage.  I will never forget when Truly was born and Kody was off with another woman (Robyn) - and he and Robyn thought it was perfectly acceptable.

I would even start watching the show again if that happened. Just to watch Robyn's reaction and rage. It would be gold. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

I wonder if she has also found or plans to find a realtor who would get off the couch and sell her house?

It appears that all four houses are now on the market, and Janelle is only still listed on Janelle's house.  The others have a male realtor who has actually sold houses.

• Love 7

So Ysabel's still going to Flint, MI for scoliosis treatments. When my brother taught at the U of Michigan Flint campus they lived in Grand Blanc.

I never saw anyone want to get away from a place so badly as he and his wife wanted to get away from the Flint area! They were gone when he got his first job offer elsewhere. 

Brought me some fantastic Michigan cherries though, my goodness they were amazing! I had planned on visiting them in Michigan but they high tailed it out of there too fast!

I hope these treatments really are working for that poor kid, and it's not just some crazy "doctors are scary" bullshit. Because of course, everyone is out to persecute Kody Brown (says the man-child who has a tv show, and yet no one beats down his door to arrest him). 

I wonder if Kody realizes, in his stupid little brain, that the ONLY interesting thing about him are his wives and kids? I find absolutely nothing about him, on his own without the family circus, interesting. Without multiple wives, he's just your run-of-the-mill, "I get to be in charge & make all the decisions because I have a penis", egotistical jerk with no job or any real skills.

I snark plenty on the women, but at least they are interesting. Interesting in a crazy way, not a good way, mind you, but interesting nonetheless. Kody just isn't at all interesting to me, he's just like a thousand other middle-aged loser guys. (I know because I've dated most of them, HA!)

Nah...Kody realizing that is too much for him. He's probably still wondering why the name of the show is "Sister Wives" and not "The Kody Brown Show".

• Love 6

I think it’s great that Paedon is joining the military. I really hope it offers a lot of options for him. But the question remains, why is Mariah the only Brown kid who attended a private university? All the other kids went to public university or military. And then her b*tch of a mom demands 40K for the house? I can’t imagine the other kids have any respect for her.

• Love 12

I've especially liked certain of the kids, for different reasons.  Paedon is on my like list, for refusing to go to the pro-polygamy march that was shown in a previous episode.  

Yep, only the best for special Mariah.  She's as entitled as her clueless mother.  Those two top my dislike list.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

I've especially liked certain of the kids, for different reasons.  Paedon is on my like list, for refusing to go to the pro-polygamy march that was shown in a previous episode.  

Yep, only the best for special Mariah.  She's as entitled as her clueless mother.  Those two top my dislike list.

What about Tony?  Where does he fit in?  lol

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BuddyMom2 said:

I think it’s great that Paedon is joining the military. I really hope it offers a lot of options for him. But the question remains, why is Mariah the only Brown kid who attended a private university? All the other kids went to public university or military. And then her b*tch of a mom demands 40K for the house? I can’t imagine the other kids have any respect for her.

Agree...how could they have any respect for her? All their lives they've seen her grab the biggest slice of pie for herself and Mariah, although in the years before the show there probably was not all that much to grab.

Maddie's social media meltdown where she cryptically described "how great it feels to break free from a woman who has abused you your whole life" was absolutely about Meri, if you ask me. I mean, who else could she have meant? 

I think that was all quickly swept under the rug by Kody, because they want to portray how great polygamy is, when the reality is that many, MANY children of "other wives" are abused by some other "mom" due to jealousy. In fact I've read books by women who have escaped polygamy who say that sometimes mothers encourage their children to treat the children of other wives poorly. 

This lifestyle creates natural enemies. I have no doubt Meri treated Maddie and the other children like shit. In fact, it came out somewhere (in the book, maybe?) that Christine was no longer allowing Meri to be alone with her kids because she felt Meri was too harsh with them.

Then the show started and everyone pretended to be one big happy family, and showed Meri interacting with Christine's kids like that whole problem never really existed. I call bullshit.

I think Janelle and Christine co-parent to some degree, probably not as much as they'd like us to think, but somewhat. That's probably a pretty one-sided arrangement now...before the show, Janelle worked and in return, Christine took care of her kids (although Logan was doing way too much so Christine didn't totally care for Janelle's kids ALL the time)...but now, Janelle isn't working at anything I'd call a real job, and I can't imagine she volunteers to watch Christine's kids. But in any case, I don't think those two are afraid to have their children around the other mom, but I think everyone's always been fearful of how Meri might treat their kids. If they're not, they should be.

• Love 15