Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Sandy W said:

This is what I recall of Kendra's involvement with the Brown bunch. 

Kendra is the mother of 7 or 8 children who somehow found the time to accompany the Brown wimmen folk when they went dress shopping in San Francisco(?).

It seems to me that her initial involvement with Robyn was when she supplied blank t-shirts to be emblazoned with Sister wives uplifting messages but that went sour after there was an issue over payment.

When "Sam" was at the peak of posting over the catfish business, Kendra claimed that she had visited Sam in person and vouched for "his" authenticity. I think Kendra is a fame whore who saw an opportunity to gain some attention by attempting in insert herself in the drama. 

It has been widely speculated that there was collusion between Kendra and Robyn to snare Meri into the catfish debacle.  I don't believe this to be true, but I do believe that Kendra filled Robyn in on real or imagined details of the whole fishfry.

I'm not believing Kendra and Robyn colluded either. Kendra was a freaky fame whore who started a lot of the rumours about the sister wives family. Kody taking a 5th wife, Mindy going to be the  5th wife, Robyn sleeping till midday all came from a sister wives source which was Kendra.

Kendra saying Meri had a physical affair with Sam and that she met him discredit her as Sam doesn't even exist.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Yay! A North Carolina Farmers Market Souvenir, acquired by Christine and given to us  if we spend a fortune on Plex-nuts…. Awesome, where do I sign up for this a amazing offer??

• LOL 13
On 7/22/2022 at 5:19 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What is wrong with Meri that she is still sticking around? She has zero relationship now with Christine and probably only sees her and Janelle when they film. Can anyone tell me the story about Robyn's friend Kendra and her mess with the catfishingk? 

🤷‍♀️ Maybe it’s as simple as she wants the airtime so she’s “seen” and can get more LuLaRip victims and their $$. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

🤷‍♀️ Maybe it’s as simple as she wants the airtime so she’s “seen” and can get more LuLaRip victims and their $$. 

Or she just desperately clings onto the only thing she (sort of) has left?
I doubt she’s very close to Leon and Audrey. I suspect she’s actually very lonely, which partly explains all the enthusiastic posts with ‘friends’. She probably feels a lot less isolated and lonely at such moments and is keen to prove to the world she’s doing amazing.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Or she just desperately clings onto the only thing she (sort of) has left?
I doubt she’s very close to Leon and Audrey. I suspect she’s actually very lonely, which partly explains all the enthusiastic posts with ‘friends’. She probably feels a lot less isolated and lonely at such moments and is keen to prove to the world she’s doing amazing.

Yeah I suspect that, too. She’s ALWAYS posting how awesome shes doing — people who are doing well and are happy generally don’t do that.

Take Christine for example — she pops up on SM now and then but not every day (or even every week) with LOOK AT ME I’M DOING GREAT like Meri does. Christine seems happier and more confident. She doesn’t “need” to declare it or “prove” it all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
On 7/20/2022 at 5:06 PM, ginger90 said:

Another picture from Christine. In the post she’s offering a souvenir with a LuLaNo purchase. 

6E8216BB-5E25-4814-B2C3-9A4BD0F4C10D.jpeg

They look like they are having fun together. That's nice to see. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

The page was removed, when I tried to look.  ?

I caught it.  Christine, Hunter and Truley attended a Medieval Times jousting event, complete with the feast afterward.  Looked like they all had a great time.

• Love 1

I just watched a couple of seconds from one of Christine’s LuLaNo lives. She has a new assistant, Lizzy. Normally Christine shows the clothing from racks. She removes a piece on a hanger, shows it, and then hangs it back up.

The new assistant shows a piece on a hanger, points to the size and then the item number. She then drops it to the floor. It’s really weird. People actually buy this stuff, and she just drops it on the floor. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2

I've never watched a LuLaNo live, but then again, I don't do Facebook anymore.

With a name like Lizzy, she should be Meri's assistant, seems to me!  I can't believe anyone is still buying those polyester nightmares, or Plexass either!  Jeez Christine, just get a job already.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Didn't Christine do a live in LV with Kootie trying on something and the cat sitting on other clothes?  And Mykelti did one with Tony trying on leggings.  Apparently the used-by-'celebrities' clothing can fetch a higher price.  Ick!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

With a name like Lizzy, she should be Meri's assistant, seems to me!  I can't believe anyone is still buying those polyester nightmares, or Plexass either!  Jeez Christine, just get a job already.

I’ll never understand the interest in LuLaRot but to each their own. I see the stuff at thrift stores for $2. I’d rather wear gently used designer jeans and sweaters than overpriced polyester leggings. I always laugh when I see LuLa at the thrift stores. Why is ANYONE paying full price for that garbage? 

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

If your choice is a liquid beverage for breakfast, wouldn't a tetra pack of Boost or Ensure be a more nutritious, balanced option?  Less fuss and muss and probably one tenth the cost.

I can't open the link IG wants me to sign up and I will not do that.

I drink a bottle of Boost Glucose Control every morning it has 30 gr Protein and a full complement of vitamins and minerals. Sometimes I alternate and have a Glucerna but it has fewer vitamins/minerals and only 10 g protein so I don't drink it that often. I would never put that pink poison in my body.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2022 at 7:37 PM, xwordfanatik said:

while i get your disgust, i would also say -- as  what? does she even have a HS diploma? who wants to hire a 50ish woman w no work experience and no education + the baggage of being kind of "high profile" in a bad way?  I would say she might be a great nanny/babysitter, but I wouldn't want my kid to be potentially around paparazzi and that BS. 

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

Ensure has a ton of sugar - they tried to give it to me in the hospital when I was on a liquid diet for a couple days due to stomach pain/tests etc. I wouldn't drink it.

That is why I drink Boost Glucose Control and sometimes Glucerna (another Diabetes control drink). Much lower sugar content.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, MamaMax said:

while i get your disgust, i would also say -- as  what? does she even have a HS diploma? who wants to hire a 50ish woman w no work experience and no education + the baggage of being kind of "high profile" in a bad way?  I would say she might be a great nanny/babysitter, but I wouldn't want my kid to be potentially around paparazzi and that BS. 

There are plenty of places Christine would be a fit. 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Yes.  I think she'd be a natural salesperson, or even realtor, if she'd realize that a lot of the world works weekends, and they manage just fine.  Mr. X and I had weird hours and days off, and it didn't kill us.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Ensure has a ton of sugar - they tried to give it to me in the hospital when I was on a liquid diet for a couple days due to stomach pain/tests etc. I wouldn't drink it.

Ensure does make a Max Protein (30g/serving) version with only 1g of carbs, if you tolerate sucralose, but yes, the original and other versions to put on weight are full of sugar (first ingredient after water), soy, and oils.  It would be handy on the go, but it is cheaper to just use Whey Protein Powder (which I mix with only enough water to make a "pudding" consistency, take vitamins and drink plenty of water. It holds me for ~2 hrs, whereas eggs hold me for 6 hrs.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

That poor child.  She's really heading off to the first day of seventh grade of all things dressed like that!  I remember very carefully helping each child select a very middle of the road designed to fit in outfit for the first day of middle school.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

New school, new people to meet.  She's establishing herself from the get-go as someone Truely unique.

I appreciate that she’s quirky.  And I’m so glad to see a picture of here where she’s not making a weird face. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
35 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She kind of dressed like that old lady from the Hallmark cards, Maxine

Hey, gotta hawk the Lulacrap.  Maybe she already has a junior downline. Nice to see her smile, though.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Hey, gotta hawk the Lulacrap.  Maybe she already has a junior downline. Nice to see her smile, though.

Is that LulaNo Carp?? It looks like it is better made. Not a fan of the socks though. But she does seem happier than we have seen lately...a good thing!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Sandy W said:

New school, new people to meet.  She's establishing herself from the get-go as someone Truely unique.

Unfortunately, quirky or unique and Middle School don't tend to mix too well. Her background, that is probably well known or soon unearthed, isn't going to help. I can only hope she's lucky enough to have considerate and kind classmates (they do exist, even in middle school!)

On 8/17/2022 at 7:46 PM, ginger90 said:

Agree, but with all she's been through I can't fault her for sticking to what is familiar to her and what works. She knows what she's got now and it apparently works well in combination with raising Truely and building her new life in Utah.

I don't mind her making money through MLM's but that's mostly because I have little patience or consideration for people who are foolish enough to walk into that trap. Enough has been said and written about it, people have been warned over and over again about the financial risks of becoming a consultant and the poor quality/lies about the products. And I'm also quite sure that LulaNo clothes make some people really happy....

• Like 5
On 8/18/2022 at 11:57 AM, Absolom said:

That poor child.  She's really heading off to the first day of seventh grade of all things dressed like that!  I remember very carefully helping each child select a very middle of the road designed to fit in outfit for the first day of middle school.  

Unfortunately, she looks like a waif.  Christine: help her with her hair for God's sake!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
On 7/15/2022 at 3:12 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I have a SIL who looks so much like Christine. It’s scary….SIL is about 10 pounds lighter and a little younger, but almost identical.   You would freak out….but, I don’t think she would like me posting her photo and comparing her to Christine. Lol I get it.  

I recently showed by brother Christine’s photo and he was amazed!  It looks so much like his wife!  Granted his wife is younger and thinner.  But the resemblance is uncanny.  Plus, I forgot to mention they have the SAME name too!  😳

• Mind Blown 5
23 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I think Truely's outfit is cute. And it shows she can take a really nice picture, and that her siblings and mother can stop posting horrible pictures of her on Instagram.

Agree about Truely being able to take nice pictures and I really hope her mother and siblings will stop posting the horrible ones too.

But the outfit is not really….middle school proof. Let’s pray it didn’t mark her as shark bait on her first day. She deserves an uncomplicated and happy childhood from now on.

• Like 13
  • Love 1

People as a general rule does not pay for articles.  They will, however, pay a licensing fee for some of the photographs.  Yes, sounds hair splitting to me, too, but it's what the magazine says.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I'm happy for Christine, but the article left me feeling she was minimizing anything negative about leaving Kody. She fought to the end to keep their marriage intact, including putting up a door to the loft bedroom to provide more privacy for "intimacy", so it seems obvious her first choice was to make things work.

I have no doubt she is a happier human right now, but I'm guessing she's had, and continues to have, some tough moments mourning the end of her long term marriage.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm happy for Christine, but the article left me feeling she was minimizing anything negative about leaving Kody. She fought to the end to keep their marriage intact, including putting up a door to the loft bedroom to provide more privacy for "intimacy", so it seems obvious her first choice was to make things work.

I have no doubt she is a happier human right now, but I'm guessing she's had, and continues to have, some tough moments mourning the end of her long term marriage.

Probably true to some extent,  but it seems to me, from the article and what I've seen on the show, that the majority of mourning her marriage was done before she left.  Just my take. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7