Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm a "birth order" studier. The Brown's provide a fascinating case study.  Most of the older kids fall into cohort groups. Don't know all kids names anymore, but Logan, Maddie, Mariah are in a group. The "triplets" in another. Etc. Robyn's entitled royal kids are in their own group as are King Sol and Ariolablablah. Truely has no cohort group, she's in no-man's land. She may be a little quirky, and she prob would benefit from public school, but not sure if ASD is in the mix. But as anyone in SPED will tell you "If you've seen one child with autism, you've seen one child with autism."

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 3
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Truly and Sol are only two years apart and were best buds in LV. I'm sure AZ and the pandemic were hard on them.

Didn't know that, Sol seems a lot younger than Truely.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

My comment was not to imply there was something wrong with Truely. But people tend to judge by appearance and a (well-known)child like Truely that appears funny, awkward or simply horrible on every single picture, is an easy target. It may lead to people assuming or speculating there is something seriously wrong with her, or trolling and bullying. I don't know which is worse.

Why Truely does it, is not even relevant in this matter. Doing stupid things is part of growing up. What matters is a mom who shares such follies with the rest of the world. I find it shocking that Christine is either totally unaware of what she is posting or doesn't realise what consequences this might have in the future. 

Some may think that I am pessimistic here, and maybe I am. But I am also a high school teacher and have seen the cruel things kids inflict upon another. Picture shaming is a huge thing particularly in this era with mobile phones. I'll spare you the details, but it's heart-wrenching.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, LilyD said:

Some may think that I am pessimistic here, and maybe I am. But I am also a high school teacher and have seen the cruel things kids inflict upon another. Picture shaming is a huge thing particularly in this era with mobile phones. I'll spare you the details, but it's heart-wrenching.

new technology = new ways to bully. I've never heard of picture shaming before, but my kids were never really into social media, and I'm old so social media wasn't even a thing when I was a kid. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
28 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Doesn't one of the sisters run an IG account for Truly? Lets hope the pics on that account are good ones.

Looks like it’s been taken down. I believe it was Ysabel who was the adult on it.

edited to add, on June 24th it was still up, Christine tagged it in a post. So something must have happened after that.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 5
9 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

new technology = new ways to bully. I've never heard of picture shaming before, but my kids were never really into social media, and I'm old so social media wasn't even a thing when I was a kid. 

The most common (and awful) way of doing this, is by tempting a girl or a boy to send nude pictures. (Sometimes they were in a relationship but you'd be amazed what some peer pressure can accomplish) Those pictures are then shared with the entire class or even school. 

Another way is by sharing unflattering pictures to ridicule someone. I know of a story where an entire WhatsApp-group was dedicated to such pictures of just a few girls.... No need to say the ones who started it got suspended and the rest severely punished, but the damage had been done. Each time when I see such a picture, my mind is drawn to this specific and very sad story and I pray it won't happen to her....

• Sad 8

It does seem like Truely is making the faces on purpose and maybe she thinks it’s funny but sometimes the adult has to protect kids from making bad decisions.

hopefully there’s no bullying going on but as others have said nowadays it’s common and parents need to be aware.  🤷‍♀️

• Like 8
14 hours ago, Absolom said:

The bullying and shaming stay the same.  The medium changes.  I remember having to be ever vigilant when my kids were in middle school and high school.  

Yep. It was a tough time for sure. There are always new ways to bully. 😪 I've seen some pretty nasty adult bullying too. It's odd that, even after almost 6 decades on this planet, crap like that still surprises me. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Absolom said:

The bullying and shaming stay the same.  The medium changes.  I remember having to be ever vigilant when my kids were in middle school and high school.  

I was bullied relentlessly in middle school, even had food thrown at me during lunch (one time it was mashed potatoes, couldn’t get that out until I got home). My parents said they were unaware, even though I’d come home with food in my hair and say “Bobby threw potatoes at me.” I was the weird, thick glasses wearing, gullible autistic kid at a time girls weren’t “autistic” (discovered as an adult). 

This is why I pick on mean people like Meri. 

• Hugs 21
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder where Christine and Truly will stay when they're filming? Or will they film her in Utah?

She has posted about going to Flagstaff to film. At least one of those times, Truely didn’t make the trip and stayed with Mykelti. I’m thinking she’ll be filmed in Utah also.

I wonder if Aspyn will be on more since she is in Utah also.

• Useful 6
(edited)

Mykelti is doing a live. She just said Truely is going to school this year, and she’s going into 7th grade. She was remote during Covid, and homeschooled last year.

Truely is with Mykelti currently, she was with Aspyn. Christine is  filming in Flagstaff.

Truely is vegetarian.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 7

It's interesting that since Christine decided to leave, she and Janelle really seem to have formed a real friendship -- one they didn't have even when they were actually Sisterwives. Maybe true friendship is easier when you're not fighting over one man's... attentions...

Imagine that. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Mykelti is doing a live. She just said Truely is going to school this year, and she’s going into 7th grade. She was remote during Covid, and homeschooled last year.

Truely is with Mykelti currently, she was with Aspyn. Christine is  filming in Flagstaff.

Truely is vegetarian.

Well that's good to know she will be back in school.  Now that things are more settled down for them.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3F964E35-3A77-484A-BCFE-56F3C2B54BFD.jpeg

I have a SIL who looks so much like Christine. It’s scary….SIL is about 10 pounds lighter and a little younger, but almost identical.   You would freak out….but, I don’t think she would like me posting her photo and comparing her to Christine. Lol I get it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 9
15 hours ago, taragel said:

It's interesting that since Christine decided to leave, she and Janelle really seem to have formed a real friendship -- one they didn't have even when they were actually Sisterwives. Maybe true friendship is easier when you're not fighting over one man's... attentions...

Imagine that. 

I caught part of an episode of Seeking Sisterwife and a disgruntled 15 yr old daughter astutely asked wife #2 why she didn't just find ... a friend?  Rather than try to make friends with unfriendly women her husband wants to have sex with.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Depending on state laws, she could be at that age where she can decide for herself if she wants to visit or not.

I doubt they have any kind of legal agreement. 

• Like 9
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That the way it seems to be, yes.

Considering she's never known a time where her father wasn't completely obsessed with his newest wife (and kids), I'm not surprised.  A bit sad, but not surprised.

• Sad 7
  • Love 8
(edited)

I don't know how much Kody is discussed in Christine's home, but the actions and inactions of Kody during the first year of the pandemic would likely be noticed by Truly, even at that young age. Never mind Kody not going to Ysabel's surgery, but anytime they went by Robyn's house and stood on the steps Kody was there and obviously Kody was barely at Truly's house.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Sad 10
43 minutes ago, sandals said:

Christine is always on a trip 🤪

It sure seems like it.  I guess there’re filming, right?  I’d get a kick out of running into them around town, but I rarely go there anymore.  I attended college there many years ago.  I probably wouldn’t recognize the place now.  I’m now in the Raleigh area, about an hour from there.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
19 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

It seems Christine has travelled more in the 2+ years of this pandemic than she has in her 50 years. 🤣🙃😷

Don't forget the trips to Nauvoo, to the weird take a bite at the same time plygs, to San Fran, Galveston, Seattle, Alaska and Hawaii [snark!]  Why do I remember all this??

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t know how they appear so casual.  It SO HOT….like 92 degrees today.  Walking around on hot pavement…..I can’t imagine.  

They're young.  At least they're not barefoot!  

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Another picture from Christine. In the post she’s offering a souvenir with a LuLaNo purchase. 

6E8216BB-5E25-4814-B2C3-9A4BD0F4C10D.jpeg

Hee!  Wonder what the "souvenir" is?  Another shitty piece from MSWC that they couldn't unload?

Nah, probably not.  I'm pretty sure Christine is "divorced" from Meri, RobChyn, and especially Kootie.  Yay!  Free at last.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t know how they appear so casual.  It SO HOT….like 92 degrees today.  Walking around on hot pavement…..I can’t imagine.  

They are young! When I was their age heat didn’t bother me as much as now. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Most of the time we didn't know what the actual number was and had no airconditioning, so going outside in the 90s when you were having fun was just the way it was.

• Love 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

That’s true.  I lived in a high rise dorm, that had no AC my first year of college in Greenville!  Omg….Greenville has a special kind of heat.  It was brutal!  I have no idea how I managed.  

Update: Check out that AC unit in current building!  Man, love that renovation. 

https://campusliving.ecu.edu/clement/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 8
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

Most of the time we didn't know what the actual number was and had no airconditioning, so going outside in the 90s when you were having fun was just the way it was.

We had no AC growing up, also. When it was that hot inside you took a cool shower, kept your head damp and sat in front of the fan, trying not to move about much. 

It was the worst when it was August and you had to harvest and can vegetables. The kitchen was PURE HELL. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
12 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

It was the worst when it was August and you had to harvest and can vegetables. The kitchen was PURE HELL. 

Oh, lord, I remember the clouds of steam coming from the canner on the stove.  My mom used to do a lot of the prep work in the basement where it was cooler.

I still can and truly appreciate the AC when I do it!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I spent the last eight years before I retired in a building with no windows, and the A/C was usually broken during the hot summer months.  It was a physical job, too, and I sweat bullets some nights.

I love my house with A/C, and I'm lucky to have it.  

Christine is sure enjoying being with her kids, Janelle's kids, and Janelle herself.  It's nice they have each other.  Kootie doesn't appear to have been around them since last years' filming.

• Love 5

I think the Koot is happy right where he is with Robochin...not sure she is as happy... 

Really would love to see a new wife on the horizon and move in and take over like Robochin did. That would make for some good watching!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I think the Koot is happy right where he is with Robochin...not sure she is as happy... 

Really would love to see a new wife on the horizon and move in and take over like Robochin did. That would make for some good watching!!

I don’t know that Kodster would nowadays. I think he’s seen the trouble all those wives can be and he’s found his true soulmate. Unless he finds a new soulmate……….

I’m happy to see Christine finally able to be herself now that she’s outta that mess. As much i wish the other 2 would follow her example, Meri deserves the situation and Janelle just seems content.  

• Like 5
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What is wrong with Meri that she is still sticking around? She has zero relationship now with Christine and probably only sees her and Janelle when they film. Can anyone tell me the story about Robyn's friend Kendra and her mess with the catfishingk? 

This is what I recall of Kendra's involvement with the Brown bunch. 

Kendra is the mother of 7 or 8 children who somehow found the time to accompany the Brown wimmen folk when they went dress shopping in San Francisco(?).

It seems to me that her initial involvement with Robyn was when she supplied blank t-shirts to be emblazoned with Sister wives uplifting messages but that went sour after there was an issue over payment.

When "Sam" was at the peak of posting over the catfish business, Kendra claimed that she had visited Sam in person and vouched for "his" authenticity. I think Kendra is a fame whore who saw an opportunity to gain some attention by attempting in insert herself in the drama. 

It has been widely speculated that there was collusion between Kendra and Robyn to snare Meri into the catfish debacle.  I don't believe this to be true, but I do believe that Kendra filled Robyn in on real or imagined details of the whole fishfry.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4