Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

No worries, I just happen to recognize the hat and the need for her to wear one.  The Browns are certainly not known for their fashion sense!

Considering she thought it was a cold sore that just wasn’t healing, as it grew larger, health sense isn’t abundant either.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Cetacean said:

I am going to come to her defense on that hat choice.   She has had skin cancer removed from her face and the hat has a large brim for shade.  My brother-in-law had a melanoma removed and wears that same hat.  It is made of material with UV protection.

I stand corrected, I had forgotten about that growth too. Yes, especially in such cases a hat is important. ButI find it hard to believe this one is the only good one available. Surely there are more flattering ones?  (Ignoring the Brown’s ‘sense of fashion’ now)

• Love 3
(edited)

According to my family none of the sun protection hats are fashionable.  I have given them the catelogs to help me pick and they throw up their hands and go never mind.  I think Janelle did about as well as she could.  I'm pleased to see she's doing at least that much to prevent skin cancer on her face.

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

According to my family none of the sun protection hats are fashionable.  I have given them the catelogs to help me pick and they throw up their hands and go never mind.  I think Janelle did about as well as she could.  I'm pleased to see she's doing at least that much to prevent skin cancer on her face.

I'm very fair skinned. Ball caps for me. A parasol only leaves one hand. Js.

• Love 4
(edited)

I have 3 sun hats and they’re all really cute and stylish.

Oprah came out with a list of upf50+ protection sun hats and most of them were really nice. 

Several of the top fashion magazines came out with their lists of attractive sun hats with upf protection.
There’s absolutely no reason for Janelle to go around with that ugly bucket hat on her head other than almost everything Janelle wears is unattractive and she doesn’t care.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

The bill on the ball cap doesn't protect the whole face either and they aren't made of UV proof material.   I don't think that would help Janelle as much.

The hats I wear are 99% UV protective by physician recommendation which I'll take over Oprah.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The hats I wear are 99% UV protective by physician recommendation which I'll take over Oprah.  

Ditto.  I'll take unfashionable over having pieces of face gouged out.  But I'm at a point in my life where I have no filters anyway so I don't give a flying fig what people think.

• Love 13

Janelle probably got her camo sun hat at one of Kody's gun shows.  It appears to have a flap that covers the back of her neck. She's not looking for a husband or high fashion.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The bill on the ball cap doesn't protect the whole face either and they aren't made of UV proof material.   I don't think that would help Janelle as much.

The list of protective sun hats in Oprah’s magazine were all recommended by a physician so no need to take Oprah’s word for anything, thanks 🙄

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

The list of protective sun hats in Oprah’s magazine were all recommended by a physician...

From the article:  

“Hats definitely work when it comes to sun protection,” says board-certified cosmetic dermatologist DiAnne Davis, MD. She recommends opting for a wide-brimmed hat that covers not only your face but your ears and neck as well. She also suggests steering clear of straw hats with looser weaves, which don’t provide adequate protection. Think of it this way: If you can see through the construction, UV rays can also filter through.

“It's important to cover up as much of your skin as possible if you are going to be spending time outdoors,” adds Davis, who also suggests wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, and sunglasses with UV protection.

With that in mind, whether you're on the hunt for a wide-brim straw hat to go with your new swimsuit, a trendy bucket silhouette for every day, a packable style for travel, or a sporty version with UPF50+ for hiking, boating, or gardening, we selected the best sun hats to sport—including similar options to Oprah's go-to from The Salting, which is currently sold out—as we head into warm weather season.

The physician didn't select specific hats, only said they were a good idea.  Several of the hats shown in the article don't fit the criteria.  Several are straw or raffia and there is at least one ball cap style.

Not saying Janelle's is stylish by any means.  But needs must.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I have 3 sun hats and they’re all really cute and stylish.

Oprah came out with a list of upf50+ protection sun hats and most of them were really nice. 

Several of the top fashion magazines came out with their lists of attractive sun hats with upf protection.
There’s absolutely no reason for Janelle to go around with that ugly bucket hat on her head other than almost everything Janelle wears is unattractive and she doesn’t care.

same here Joan, I have several sun hats all meet sun blocking criteria and they're all stylish, I often get compliments and asked where I bought them.

There's no need to wear an ugly hat to protect yourself from the sun. 😎

• Love 6
4 hours ago, jojo3couleurs said:

Maybe she has a big head like me… 

nice looking sun hats are not always available for us…

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

As a fellow person with a giant head, it is hard to find hats that fit! I’m glad that Janelle is making an effort to protect her skin; she’s fair and needs a lot of SPF. 

• Love 8

I'm big-headed, too.  I got my hat online (a 2X) as the hats in the stores do not fit me.

I wonder if Janelle makes it a point not to be in Christine's (or Meri's!) downline for LuLaPuke clothes by virtue of her size?  But PlexPoison is okey-dokey?  🤢

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/16/2022 at 4:07 AM, deirdra said:

Janelle probably got her camo sun hat at one of Kody's gun shows.  It appears to have a flap that covers the back of her neck. She's not looking for a husband or high fashion.

Well, even with wearing the ugly hat, she would have been able to find “something of a husband”. She obviously doesn’t have very high standards when looking at what she has lived with for the past 25+ years…

BTW I’ve only just realised we’re not on the Janelle thread…how did 20+ messages on her end up here with Christine?

Edited by LilyD
Added btw
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

BTW I’ve only just realised we’re not on the Janelle thread…how did 20+ messages on her end up here with Christine?

A picture Christine posted was put here, that’s how it happened.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

That is the Plexus Worldwide building at 9145 East Pima Center Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona and the 'Plex' part is the original signage. LOL. Though I wasn't expecting Plexus to have an actual building, just a mail box.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, deirdra said:

That is the Plexus Worldwide building at 9145 East Pima Center Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona and the 'Plex' part is the original signage. LOL. Though I wasn't expecting Plexus to have an actual building, just a mail box.

Well, sure. The chemists have to mix their poisons somewhere. Plus a whole PR division to write a campaign continuing not one iota of truth.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

Poor Truely. She's growing up with so many pictures of her looking unfortunate next to stunning siblings. I don't know if they pick the most unflattering pictures of her to post or what.

She's hopefully just going thru an awkward stage.  I've always had a soft spot for Truely because she was unfortunate to be born when her asshat sperm donor was totally gaga over RobChyn.  

Christine does have nice looking kids.  Aspyn and Ysabel are very pretty young women.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

I think Truly looks like her mom. Mom isn’t that pretty. I find everyone plain looking to put it nicely. 

At least they look happy! Asshat must be pissed that they are happy without him.

One can only hope he's pissed, and miserable being tethered to RobChyn.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I think Truly looks like her mom. Mom isn’t that pretty. I find everyone plain looking to put it nicely. 

At least they look happy! Asshat must be pissed that they are happy without him.

We cannot help our looks. Some of us are plain looking ( me ) others are pretty. The way you act is what matters. 

• Love 22
(edited)

I knew Ysabel and Paedon were very tall, but didn't realize that Mykelti & Aspyn are also taller than average women. Kootie is only an inch or so taller than Christine, as he revealed in his ridiculous tippy-toe photo with Christine and Ys around the time of her graduation. image.png.9fe89619d575ef5d1c07d234f0b792c0.png

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

I knew Ysabel and Paedon were very tall, but didn't realize that Mykelti & Aspyn are also taller than average women. Kootie is only an inch or so taller than Christine, as he revealed in his ridiculous tippy-toe photo with Christine and Ys around the time of her graduation. image.png.9fe89619d575ef5d1c07d234f0b792c0.png

So I looked up Kody’s height and am getting different answers. Some pages say 5’11” and others say 5’9” (more realistic when you look at the picture).

Christine is reported as 5’7”. I suspect Kody fibbed about his height previously, which is a dumb thing to fib about. EVERYONE CAN SEE YOU KODY. I didn’t think height was a thing to get all self-conscious about nowadays. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 5/24/2022 at 5:45 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

We cannot help our looks. Some of us are plain looking ( me ) others are pretty. The way you act is what matters. 

But it's not about her looks! It's about the faces she's pulling on every single picture that's out there! She may think it's funny as some of us pointed out, but she is only 12 and probably doesn't realise the consequences of having those out on the internet for all eternity! And let's face it, some are really bad like the infamous "granny picture". Imagine those pictures brought to the attention of the local school bully... Truely's life will become an absolute hell! Those pictures are no longer funny, they are heartbreaking... I'm mad at the adults (both moms and siblings) for letting this happen. 

I should probably add that there is a chance that Truely can't help it. My daughter hates the spotlight and she pulls horrible faces when she is nervous. Her best pictures are the spontaneous ones where we catch her unaware. If I share any, it's one of those. There's no way I'd humiliate her on the internet by posting horrible ones like the Browns do, they should use their brains and protect her. Sorry for the rant!

• Love 10
5 hours ago, LilyD said:

But it's not about her looks! It's about the faces she's pulling on every single picture that's out there! She may think it's funny as some of us pointed out, but she is only 12 and probably doesn't realise the consequences of having those out on the internet for all eternity! And let's face it, some are really bad like the infamous "granny picture". Imagine those pictures brought to the attention of the local school bully... Truely's life will become an absolute hell! Those pictures are no longer funny, they are heartbreaking... I'm mad at the adults (both moms and siblings) for letting this happen. 

I should probably add that there is a chance that Truely can't help it. My daughter hates the spotlight and she pulls horrible faces when she is nervous. Her best pictures are the spontaneous ones where we catch her unaware. If I share any, it's one of those. There's no way I'd humiliate her on the internet by posting horrible ones like the Browns do, they should use their brains and protect her. Sorry for the rant!

Just a thought..maybe the faces are her way of flipping the bird. I mean, she was born on camera! I have always hated posing for pics. My beautiful niece ducked her head Every. Single. Pic for 5 years. 

• Love 9

I think Truely is basically a sweet child. She had the misfortune to be born while the Cootie was head over heels in lust over the Robochin. She was overlooked/ignored by Dad Cootie. Mom already had all these other kids to look after. I think Christine loves Truely as deeply as she does her other kids. Food may be a soothing thing for Truley now but also genetics kick in as far as weight goes and she has to address that as she grows.  She's still young and may well out grow whatever "weight" issues appears now.

My heart always goes out to Truley, I want that sweet girl to have a happy and healthy life always.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/25/2022 at 8:12 PM, Art Of Noiz said:

Just a thought..maybe the faces are her way of flipping the bird. I mean, she was born on camera! I have always hated posing for pics. My beautiful niece ducked her head Every. Single. Pic for 5 years. 

I kind of wonder if that’s what’s going on too.

JMO but she seems to have a bit of a quirky personality much like Mykelti… when Christine does her “Car Confessions” videos it’s often with Truely and the topics are kind of crazy plus Christine has said that it’s difficult for Truely to make friends at school because she gets angry and stuff with other kids, maybe they tease her.

Mykelti was always the one acting up and was often outspoken to the point of embarrassment, maybe Truely has a similar personality and likes making faces for the camera or just doesn’t care to pose and smile like everyone else.

here she is looking the other way while the rest smile for the camera 😂

439E0FF9-CEBD-4E3C-98D1-702A359486F9.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

JMO but she seems to have a bit of a quirky personality much like Mykelti… when Christine does her “Car Confessions” videos it’s often with Truely and the topics are kind of crazy plus Christine has said that it’s difficult for Truely to make friends at school because she gets angry and stuff with other kids, maybe they tease her.

Mykelti was always the one acting up and was often outspoken to the point of embarrassment, maybe Truely has a similar personality and likes making faces for the camera or just doesn’t care to pose and smile like everyone else.

Imo, Gwen was a little different than the others. When she posed for pics, at times,, her smiles seemed strained. I actually liked her sometimes sarcastic sense of humor and her facial expressions.

I think Gwen would have had more influence on Truely.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Imo, Gwen was a little different than the others. When she posed for pics, at times,, her smiles seemed strained. I actually liked her sometimes sarcastic sense of humor and her facial expressions.

I think Gwen would have had more influence on Truely.

That could be since Truely was still pretty young when Mykelti left the nest and moved to St George.. then she met and married Tony so maybe Gwen’s quirky attitude influenced her.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I hate to see young girls (and their parents) being fat shamed. This is what promotes eating disorders in our culture. Our fat shaming culture is much more harmful to our kids than the dangers of being a little overweight, especially by outdated BMI standards or the insane requirements of the beauty and entertainment industries.

I get you with the BMI standards. It should go by body fat, not weight, especially for weightlifters who are very dense. I knew a lifter who was a size 4 and she weighed 160lbs  All muscle, but the scale deemed her “overweight”. 

Its a sensitive issue with kids but if they’re prone to overeating and have a parent who cannot (or won’t) say no to overeating, the issue should be addressed — not in a “shaming” sort of way, but rather figuring out what the root cause of the behaviour is before the child becomes an overweight adult and that extra weight causes problems.  If it’s a trauma or emotional issue, it should be dug into in a kind way. Or it could be something the kids grows out of — I have a niece I was concerned about being overweight at a young age (she would yell and scream for cookies) but she grew out of it. She’s a bit big-boned like her mother, but she’s in a good place now. 

I’m sure the Plexus crap isn’t helping.  It’s not constructive that Christine is running around with a bottle of magic pink juice versus using natural food as fuel and drinking plain water instead. Young girls will latch onto that and maybe think the pink drink will magically erase junk food. Bad, bad, bad IMO. 

• Love 12
(edited)

I'm gonna go against the flow, here. I don't really care for any of Christine's kids, with the exception of Aspyn,  and the one who has scoliosis.  There's something about most of that bunch that they've inherited from Christine, a snarkiness that's both passive-aggressive and in your face at the same time that's off-putting for me.  That's the the reason I'm not a huge fan of Christine's, although I'm so glad that she got out from under Kootie and Robyn and has her own life.

I normally don't chat negatively about kids under 18 because it's so unfair, but Truely reminds me so much of Kootie. It's in the eyes, perhaps?  Anyway, I think she gets  her unfavorable quirks from him and everyone knows how I feel about him. Of all Christine's kids, she and Mykelti are the ones I like the least.  Still, I'm trying to remain neutral on Truely until she grows into her personality.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I also think it may be a way to divert attention to herself, definitely a Kootie move!  😃

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Way to shamefully use Memorial Day to shill your poison… ugh… none of the comments are about the day, they’re all about Plexus

Chrstine please put the damn dildo down just this once and pay some respect! 🤬

05183349-2F46-4EA0-9BC0-10F561D067EF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
On 5/29/2022 at 5:16 AM, Rabbit Hutch said:

I'm gonna go against the flow, here. I don't really care for any of Christine's kids, with the exception of Aspyn,  and the one who has scoliosis.  There's something about most of that bunch that they've inherited from Christine, a snarkiness that's both passive-aggressive and in your face at the same time that's off-putting for me.  That's the the reason I'm not a huge fan of Christine's, although I'm so glad that she got out from under Kootie and Robyn and has her own life.

I normally don't chat negatively about kids under 18 because it's so unfair, but Truely reminds me so much of Kootie. It's in the eyes, perhaps?  Anyway, I think she gets  her unfavorable quirks from him and everyone knows how I feel about him. Of all Christine's kids, she and Mykelti are the ones I like the least.  Still, I'm trying to remain neutral on Truely until she grows into her personality.

I couldn't agree more...

I've never liked Christine's personality, she was always the first to be snotty and criticize other lifestyles, mocking monogamy and women who had monogamous marriages while taking great umbrage at anyone questioning polygamy and telling people that they didn't know what they were talking about..... ummmmm ya we've all see how great ploygamy turned out for her.

She's been rude as hell more than once when talking about monogamous marriages, something she knows absolutely nothing about.

IMO she's the dumbest wife of the bunch, she took way more abuse and was used as a doormat by the entire family but she stayed there still referring to Kodouche as her "wonderful man" all the while talking in whispers like a sex kitten and trying to sound profound while doing so... she's completely unaware of her short comings.

I mean come on how can she possibly think that she can SING?  😣

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

I'm glad she left Kody but I really don't like her as a person.

• Love 18
On 5/28/2022 at 8:01 PM, Gramto6 said:

Food may be a soothing thing for Truley now but also genetics kick in as far as weight goes and she has to address that as she grows.  She's still young and may well out grow whatever "weight" issues appears now.

Given the height of Christine's other kids, I am thinking Truely is going to shoot up in stature in a couple of years and we won't recognize her.  Here's hoping she, too, will grow taller than Kody.

• Like 2
  • Love 13