Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

I hope Janelle doesn't try to squeeze into those...remember those God-awful white stretch pants she wore when she & Meri went to Nancy the Quack therapist?  Every ripple, dimple, and patches of cellulite on full display!

I assume Nancy got fired when they moved to Arizona? Or things got so bad that if she showed up on camera, she would finally have to admit that polygamy has been part of the Browns' problem this whole time.

I really wanted to see one last confrontation between Kody and Christine with Nancy there, similar to the Kevin Spacey/Annette Bening scene at marriage therapy in The Ref movie.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I 100% want to see those shorts on Meri as she prances around telling us how comfortable they are.

Bike shorts are fine for biking, walking, etc.  I cannot imagine a scenario where I would pair them with a cardigan and some heels and head on out for a margarita with friends.  At some point, do these LLR consultants ever look at something and say, "now even I wouldn't try to sell this ridiculous crap" or are they so brainwashed that anything that comes out of that factory is automatically the greatest piece of clothing ever created?

Her shorts better have a banana print! You know Meri thinks she is a total hottie and would wear a revealing/tight outfit!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

OMG, 35.00 for bike shorts? say what? I have 1 pair that I paid 6.00 for and they are my lounge wear that I wear a long t-shirt because nobody wants to see the toe de camel. That outfit is a dumpster fire, and that is not just because LuLurot stuff is highly flammable 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 20
On 5/6/2022 at 8:16 AM, laurakaye said:

I 100% want to see those shorts on Meri as she prances around telling us how comfortable they are.

Bike shorts are fine for biking, walking, etc.  I cannot imagine a scenario where I would pair them with a cardigan and some heels and head on out for a margarita with friends.  At some point, do these LLR consultants ever look at something and say, "now even I wouldn't try to sell this ridiculous crap" or are they so brainwashed that anything that comes out of that factory is automatically the greatest piece of clothing ever created?

I always considered biker shorts a layer piece- usually under summer skirts/dresses to prevent "chub rub" or if someone is exercising like you said. I cannot recall the last time I saw a grown woman wearing some as a bottom piece of an OUTFIT, like a going out, outfit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I always considered biker shorts a layer piece- usually under summer skirts/dresses to prevent "chub rub" or if someone is exercising like you said. I cannot recall the last time I saw a grown woman wearing some as a bottom piece of an OUTFIT, like a going out, outfit.

It could happen if someone was looking for a photo-op for The People of Walmart.🤣

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

It could happen if someone was looking for a photo-op for The People of Walmart.🤣

LOL, I haven't looked at that site in quite awhile.  They did have some doozies of bad wardrobe choices!

On 5/7/2022 at 3:35 PM, ginger90 said:

Christine is now on TikTok.

Do people get money for clicks on there?  Meri's sure to follow if they do.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

LOL, I haven't looked at that site in quite awhile.  They did have some doozies of bad wardrobe choices!

Do people get money for clicks on there?  Meri's sure to follow if they do.

They get paid per requested video. Meri’s asking price is $60.!

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Who woulda thunk being a Z-lister would pay so handsomely?  They'd have to pay ME to watch their videos.

It's bad enough I watch their show!

• LOL 10
On 5/6/2022 at 6:58 PM, LilWharveyGal said:

I'd bet money that they'd split before you could pedal a mile.

I’d bet money that any self respecting pair of biker shorts would split the scene and run screaming from the room at the sight of Meri lumbering towards them like a bull moose 🏃‍♀️💨

• Wink 1
  • LOL 13
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I’d bet money that any self respecting pair of biker shorts would split the scene and run screaming from the room at the sight of Meri lumbering towards them like a bull moose 🏃‍♀️💨

laughing-funny.gif

Edited by Dustbunny
gif
  • LOL 13
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Now that’s an image that is burned into my brain forever dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• LOL 9
30 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

Selling Plexus.

It's kind of a shame that these MLM's find a platform on social media.  No wonder I all but avoid it.

Did I read somewhere that shilling stuff on TikTok isn't allowed, or am I just confabulating because I hate MLM's?  

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Who is this lady? That dress is so unflattering. 

9AEFE4E6-188C-4E80-961B-BA5955F144BE.jpeg

Since you asked…..she works in Human Resources and has a degree from Texas A&M University. Guessing a friend of Aspyn, perhaps?

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Since you asked…..she works in Human Resources and has a degree from Texas A&M University. Guessing a friend of Aspyn, perhaps?

She looks like she's wearing a deflated hot air balloon...

• Fire 1
  • LOL 16
On 5/6/2022 at 12:06 AM, Elodia said:

OMG! The whole look is a complete desaster. From head to toes. Who in their right minds will wear something like that? Yet, Christine is excited. So much for Plexus giving you mental clarity, huh, Christine??

Omgosh. I just flashed back on this. 

Screenshot_20220509-213205_Google.jpg

• LOL 7
On 4/23/2022 at 8:01 PM, LilyD said:

Oh yes, I noticed. And I share your opinion that it probably has a lot to do with his mother. Robyn acts like my stepmom who can be totally restrictive and suffocating for fear of something happening to kids. 

But, like I pointed out the other day; no one in that family seems to be "normal" (whatever the heck that means) save from just maybe Breanna. They all have anger or anxiety issues, are seriously depressed, or have other things going on like Dayton. One person with serious mental issues is a lot to take on for any family, let alone 4! (Or 5 if you count the spoiled 6-year-old princess who is fully in charge, does whatever she wants and seems to throw tantrums when things don't go her way.)

And then there is Sol. Just a kid with a very sweet disposition surrounded by people with all kinds of issues. He probably experiences a total overload of negativity radiated by the others on a daily basis.However, my biggest fear is that Kody is trying to mold him into something he is not; A daring and outgoing Kody 2.0 that can potentially lead a huge polygamous family. He's doomed to fail that test, just like his brothers.

In the early seasons, Breanna had a grimacing smile, much like Sol's. She's better at hiding her feelings now. Imo. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

It's kind of a shame that these MLM's find a platform on social media.  No wonder I all but avoid it.

When people use SM to sell stuff as hardcore as they do, it usually comes at an extra price: Losing friends and followers as it literally makes people sick. No one wants to be ruthlessly spammed and certainly not by friends.

So for her sake, I hope Plexus is (financially) worth it. If Christine keeps rambling on about Plexus, she will lose all the goodwill from her loyal fan base. 

• Love 9
On 5/9/2022 at 7:09 PM, iwantcookies said:

For $99 I can go to a gym and buy enough Gatorade for the month … no way I’d spend $99 for plexus a MONTH. That’s $1200 a year for plexus.

D4A3D866-5F99-48E2-A820-7F3482881275.jpeg

49673A51-0144-419C-B658-1D82E22C46EF.jpeg

Omg! All those products PLUS a gift from Janelle or Madison or Mykelti or Christine for ONLY $99!  Seriously, I’m considering it just to see what gift I’d get.  🤣 

• LOL 10
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg! All those products PLUS a gift from Janelle or Madison or Mykelti or Christine for ONLY $99!  Seriously, I’m considering it just to see what gift I’d get.  🤣 

Probably a leftover apron from My Sister Wife’s Closet. They must still have tons of those ugly cheap things.

• LOL 8

Apparently, reality stars can make excellent money in online sales.  There’s a young lady on TLC Seven Little Johnstons who makes good money in online sales of jewelry. Enough to support herself paying rent, utilities, etc.  I looked into it.  This girl makes her own bracelets.  The Browns are a lot more famous than she is.  

• Useful 6
14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

A plastic clowdah ring spray painted silver.

• LOL 10
On 5/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, ginger90 said:

Do you mean Cameo?

On 5/9/2022 at 7:32 PM, Just Wondering said:

Selling Plexus.

Yes, but of the six videos she's posted so far, I believe only one was an ad.  The latest TikTok post was talking about what HP house she's in, Truly's in, etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/11/2022 at 2:18 PM, Cetacean said:

A free Plexus bottle that doubles as a dildo.

Ew….so gross! Imagine drinking crap from a dildo…double gross in fact!

On 5/11/2022 at 5:58 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Apparently, reality stars can make excellent money in online sales.  There’s a young lady on TLC Seven Little Johnstons who makes good money in online sales of jewelry. Enough to support herself paying rent, utilities, etc.  I looked into it.  This girl makes her own bracelets.  The Browns are a lot more famous than she is.  

I’d prefer a nice bracelet over poison or tacky overpriced Robyn-joolry anytime! 

• Love 8

Considering some of the things she has worn, the floral shirt is not that bad. I t looks like cotton so probably comfortable. At least it isn't LulaNo! Now she could probably have made a better choice for the hat but oh well...

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Considering some of the things she has worn, the floral shirt is not that bad. I t looks like cotton so probably comfortable. At least it isn't LulaNo! Now she could probably have made a better choice for the hat but oh well...

Agree about the shirt and the hat (huge mistake!)As for Plexus working miracles: What miracles? I'm sorry Janelle, but you're the epitome of "unhealthy" here. Not only does it seem like you've gained even more weight, but your overall appearance screams unhealthy with the pale blotched skin and puffy face. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Now she could probably have made a better choice for the hat but oh well...

I am going to come to her defense on that hat choice.   She has had skin cancer removed from her face and the hat has a large brim for shade.  My brother-in-law had a melanoma removed and wears that same hat.  It is made of material with UV protection.

• Useful 5
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Cetacean said:

I am going to come to her defense on that hat choice.   She has had skin cancer removed from her face and the hat has a large brim for shade.  My brother-in-law had a melanoma removed and wears that same hat.  It is made of material with UV protection.

Sorry, I didn't know the hat had UV protection. Yes, she does need it then.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Sorry, I didn't know the hat had UV protection. Yes, she does need it then.

No worries, I just happen to recognize the hat and the need for her to wear one.  The Browns are certainly not known for their fashion sense!

• Love 7