Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

On 8/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wonder if they have to pay for Robyns father to take snatch snap shots of the home delivery like they did with King Sol & Aureola  

The creep factor for me is pretty high with this one.  My guess is volunteer.  Most men I know WHO ARE NOT THE FATHER OF SAID BABY would rather get a root canal than watch a baby being born.  Especially in the splash zone.

On 8/31/2019 at 2:53 PM, Kohola3 said:

As the founder of the COL Club, we welcome all new members - as long as you have a hose long enough to spray annoying youngsters who trespass on your lawn.

I am lazy.  I am thinking motion sensor sprinklers.  I saw something like that on My Cat From Hell and figure if it works for wayward cats it will work on a youngin'.  Can't be breaking a sweat y'all.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

The creep factor for me is pretty high with this one.  My guess is volunteer.  Most men I know WHO ARE NOT THE FATHER OF SAID BABY would rather get a root canal than watch a baby being born.  Especially in the splash zone.

I am lazy.  I am thinking motion sensor sprinklers.  I saw something like that on My Cat From Hell and figure if it works for wayward cats it will work on a youngin'.  Can't be breaking a sweat y'all.

My father, when he was very young used to accompany his mother, a midwife, to births in their small community. He would translate Polish to English. He was very experienced with childbirth but he would never , ever have considered being there when I gave birth.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, neh said:

My father, when he was very young used to accompany his mother, a midwife, to births in their small community. He would translate Polish to English. He was very experienced with childbirth but he would never , ever have considered being there when I gave birth.

It is my goal to learn how to speak Polish.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Oh Meri was at the same concert but I betcha she was on the other side of the stadium.

Probably trying to find a random man (with his family) that she can post a pic with so Kody gets jealous and her fans are like Is that your new boyfriend??

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
On 9/3/2019 at 2:45 PM, Natalie68 said:

I will be 51 in a week and I hit the 'fuck you fifties' at around 45.  Early bloomer here!  

happy birthday!!! I am 14 years older than you and feel that way now more than ever.

18 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Christine's a more natural grandma than Janelle, seems to me.

I think she seems to be the most natural of the mothers so that makes sense to me.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Did Christine ever detail her weight loss JOURNEY (a la pudge and strive)? Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but I don’t recall her going all AW Brown-y with it? She looks great, though, luluNO notwithstanding. 

I'm pretty sure she didn't follow Janelle's StriFe plan of action.  Whatever Christine did, she should perhaps give some tips to Janelle.

• Love 9

Joan, you read my mind!  In fact, I just commented on another thread that the picture looked like the subject was constipated.  Janelle looks like it, too.

What a terrible picture.  I love it when more internet-savvy users post these unflattering shots for our snarking pleasure.  Remember when Kootie looked like Charles Manson in a still from a tell-all?  He was shark-eyed staring at the other sofa, but I don't recall whether it was Meri or Christine he was pissed at.  It hasn't escaped my notice that he generally sits between his buddy Janelle, or his master, Robyn.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Great pictures. I just can't help it--I like these girls. They seem like fun and kind people and like they're all really close and spend a lot of time together. Such refreshing standouts from the Brown clowns. 

• Love 13

I'll say this for Christine:  what we see, is what we get.  No photoshopping for that woman (looking at you, Meri.)  Truely is cute, but she's a bit young for eye makeup.  Does Kootie have a cleft in his chin?  Truely had to get that from someone other than mom.

• Love 6

Ugh. With the right wig, Christine in the makeover photo would look like one of the Founding Fathers or a face on Mt Rushmore. She looks so much better in the photo with glasses because the frame covers the crevasse on the bridge of her nose. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Does Kootie have a cleft in his chin?  Truely had to get that from someone other than mom.

092B7F37-CE32-4C0B-B7CC-BBFFB5A5F5ED.thumb.jpeg.9f75d5c384926378c15f5c98d1ff4a3f.jpeg

I’d say he’s got a gene in there for sure! Maybe that’s why he’s always got a goatee, to cover it.

The only other Brown kid that’s inflicted with a ‘bum’ chin I think is Mariah?

7F6CED6E-D005-4B6A-93B3-73116C28C233.jpeg.7409d710c2f054c3ea359e81080f4f4d.jpegShe got a double dose of the cleft chin gene from Meri as well. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Um, was the first picture before or after the "makeover"?  Because, well.....

Oh, dear.   Not flattering at all;  not to brag, but my face is at least 15 years older than hers and looks much better.   I did luck out on the good skin genes;  my mother had very few wrinkles at 90 and the other day someone was shocked that I was over 52 which was her age. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Oh, dear.   Not flattering at all;  not to brag, but my face is at least 15 years older than hers and looks much better.   I did luck out on the good skin genes;  my mother had very few wrinkles at 90 and the other day someone was shocked that I was over 52 which was her age. 

Not having to share your husband with 3 others is a contributing factor to lack of stress lines, as well as good genes.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

It just occurred to me that Truely who just turned 9 years old already has an Instagram profile. 

I'm not a mom, but I think that's too young. I thought the youngest age that was allowed was 13! 

IMO she should be focusing on IRL right now.

I believe someone on their Instagrams or something they stated that Ysabel was in control of Truely's Instagram.  Yea...she is older, but she isn't an adult.  I'm in the train car of NO social media for young children, being on telly is bad enough.  Being here and there through her mother's profile is at least under control of an adult... I'm just glad I didn't have that decision to make with my kids. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Rose's on the largest part of ones legs is not great placement.  

Seriously, not one of these people understand clothing--especially the problems with prints and how they draw attention to places you don't want noticed.   I just don't understand their lack of awareness.

• Love 6

Story from Christine on Instagram, she says she had some free time so she went to get her eyebrows dyed.

7F61871D-AFB3-4A2A-BCCC-EE908F7359D6.thumb.jpeg.0a309e83b56758e31dac4bf22131d9ca.jpeg

Sweet baby Jesus. This has got to be a joke? What professional beauty therapist would actually do this to a client? They are wrong on all levels, beyond terrible, I’m laughing so hard I’m crying 😂 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Story from Christine on Instagram, she says she had some free time so she went to get her eyebrows dyed.

7F61871D-AFB3-4A2A-BCCC-EE908F7359D6.thumb.jpeg.0a309e83b56758e31dac4bf22131d9ca.jpeg

Sweet baby Jesus. This has got to be a joke? What professional beauty therapist would actually do this to a client? They are wrong on all levels, beyond terrible, I’m laughing so hard I’m crying 😂 

Halloween comes early in Flagstaff.

• LOL 10
30 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

I watched the video, it seems like she has a pretty good sense of humor about it and can laugh at herself! Good for her! I'd be mortified and hide, myself! 😂😂 That is a pretty hideous eyebrow job! I wonder if Meri goes to the same lady? 

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

In Christine’s defense, my eyebrows look like that when I get them dyed as well (right after I leave the salon because I don’t want to wait there). I leave it on for about 20 minutes and then I wash it off my skin; the pigment only stays on my brows.

Now, I *do* hope her esthetician told her that she needs to wash it off in a timely manner or it WILL dye her skin! 

Edited by RootyBoots
  • Useful 7
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, RootyBoots said:

In Christine’s defense, my eyebrows look like that when I get them dyed as well (right after I leave the salon because I don’t want to wait there). I leave it on for about 20 minutes and then I wash it off my skin; the pigment only stays on my brows.

Now, I *do* hope her esthetician told her that she needs to wash it off in a timely manner or it WILL dye her skin! 

No defence for that job from me. That therapist has chosen wrong color for her and left tint on too long, she’s made way too block like and taken far too much tint over the skin and outside the natural browline. Yes it stains the skin but it’s not meant to stain it THAT far over her natural brow line. Multitude of fundamental errors.  This is a cowboy tint job. 

• Useful 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

She looks like a hillbilly wife in the HBO documentary American Hollow. 

She's only in her 40s right? She's not aging gracefully at all.

Also, they're uneven!!

61900813-A6E1-45EA-B79C-D2B81874C64A.jpeg

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

What is it with this family and eyebrows?  I mean is it some sort of colossal inside joke? How can almost of their eyebrows be fucked up in some form or fashion?  At least Christine seems to put out these pictures knowing they look bad, Meri's probably making an appointment to get hers done there right now.

Long lost Brown relative?? Nah way too adorable.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2