Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Wouldn't this essentially be hummus with chocolate chips?

And why would it be "saving" her today?  Isn't that what Plexus is for?  I thought her sugar cravings were a distant memory now.  Make up your mind, Janelle.  And enjoy the real cookie dough you'll surely be consuming later tonight.

For hummus, required ingredients besides chickpeas generally are tahini, garlic and olive oil (I learned the homemade fresh method in Israel). Chickpea mash is a good base for many creations, but they aren’t all hummus. 

And yeah, where was Plexus to save those cravings she swears she doesn’t get on Plexus? Contradict much? Also, she seriously looks the same size, at least in the one-on-one she looks like she hasn’t lost an ounce. 

I’m definitely going to try the “cookie dough” and will report back afterwards. 

• Love 15

I make low-carb "cookie dough" (basically a flourless shortbread dough) with melted butter, sweetener, dash of salt, dash of vanilla, then almond meal is stirred in for a dough consistency. Cocoa powder can be added to the melted butter if you want chocolate.  It can be made in small amounts to eat raw & satisfy a craving without blowing the diet or raising blood sugar. No Plexus needed.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 9
  • Love 3
On 2/9/2022 at 3:45 PM, deirdra said:

I make low-carb "cookie dough" (basically a flourless shortbread dough) with melted butter, sweetener, dash of salt, dash of vanilla, then almond meal is stirred in for a dough consistency. Cocoa powder can be added to the melted butter if you want chocolate.  It can be made in small amounts to eat raw & satisfy a craving without blowing the diet or raising blood sugar. No Plexus needed.

Off to google the recipe 

-Jenelle Plexus-Brown 

(I will add some plexus to mine)

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Ha, count that trip to see her grandkids as a business expense.

And since she is self-employed, deducts it from her US taxes, so in effect other Americans are paying for it. Just another way to Bleed the Beast.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5

I don't know if it's happening for anyone else, but one of the side ads that popped up on my screen here is a t-shirt with a cat looking like it's been hit with an electric shock with the wording "I'm Fine, Everything Is Just Fine".

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
On 2/13/2022 at 1:22 PM, ginger90 said:

Plexus

Screenshot from a video:

DB1BF594-82EA-41D0-B1F8-34E62B27FF2B.jpeg

You’d think Janelle’s Plexus up-lines would be concerned she is selling a product that has shown no effect on the person using/selling it. Janelle still is obese and cannot seem to stay on track. 

The best way to sell a product like this is when it shows it WORKS. Nothing she’s done so far on her own has worked for her. Only when she had her own trainer pushing her has she gotten fitter. 

Just goes to show one must do the work of clean diet, not magic snake-oil elixirs. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 16
17 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

The best way to sell a product like this is when it shows it WORKS.

And Christine lost a lot of weight before she started shilling Plexus, but now pretends that Plexus is the miracle cure. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Elodia said:

And Christine lost a lot of weight before she started shilling Plexus, but now pretends that Plexus is the miracle cure. 

Yeah. I have no problem with supplements, but at the center of any serious weight loss plan is an overhaul of one’s diet. Always. I’d have no problem with them saying “this helps along with diet and exercise, but you can’t use this alone and expect awesome results.” 

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Yeah. I have no problem with supplements, but at the center of any serious weight loss plan is an overhaul of one’s diet. Always. I’d have no problem with them saying “this helps along with diet and exercise, but you can’t use this alone and expect awesome results.” 

Janelle is all the proof one needs of this. It’s telling that her most successful attempt to lose weight and exercise consistently happened well before selling Plexus.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

Apparently there are suckers everywhere on Earth. Although I can't see plexus being a big deal in, say, outer Mongolia.

Didn't you mean, "big dill?"  🙃

These Z listers and their refusal to work at anything but MLM scams are something else.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

What hard work? You’re still obese Janelle, it’s not working. If Plexus wasn’t an MLM, you’d be fired as a spokesperson. 

The hard work of getting suckers to sign up for her down line, or for selling a ton of Plexus products, I bet.

Is she still doing her Strive with Janelle thing?

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

The hard work of getting suckers to sign up for her down line, or for selling a ton of Plexus products, I bet.

Is she still doing her Strive with Janelle thing?

When she goes to the gym (twice a year) 🤣

or cooks her subpar meals 

• LOL 8
6 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Wonder if the dogs run away when J farts? 
I never had a dog so I don’t know.

All smells are interesting to dogs, I think. A really good fart might cause them to sniff a little harder but I don't think that it sends them running.

• LOL 7

I have digestive woes due to a medical condition and my mother's dog turned his back and stalked off once.  This is a dog who made more than his fair share of odors.  I expect Janelle's dogs are used to her and ignore most smells.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

Personally, I don’t want to hear about Kody and his toys being in Janelle’s bed. And I sure don’t want to see a photo!

What would Kody's toys even be? A mirror, a hairbrush and Polygamy For Dummies with the bookmark permanently stuck between page 10 and 11? 😂 

• LOL 13
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Wonder if Kody wears sexy underwear? 

Didn’t he jump into the plague poo pond in his banana hammock?  And then stood real tall and balled up his fists and flexed his biceps?  🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮  I’ve had enough of that to last me a lifetime and the injustice is burned onto my retinas, so if he does have sexy underwear, I don’t want to see it.  He’s what my young, single girlfriends used to call a three bagger.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Didn’t he jump into the plague poo pond in his banana hammock?  And then stood real tall and balled up his fists and flexed his biceps?  🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮  I’ve had enough of that to last me a lifetime and the injustice is burned onto my retinas, so if he does have sexy underwear, I don’t want to see it.  He’s what my young, single girlfriends used to call a three bagger.  

I shall never forget Kody with the white, untanned skin in that black strap bathing suit flexing his muscles for all to see!  He really thought he was all that.

Showing off for his wives and kids and all he looked was pathetic!

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I shall never forget Kody with the white, untanned skin in that black strap bathing suit flexing his muscles for all to see!  He really thought he was all that.

Showing off for his wives and kids and all he looked was pathetic!

When that scene occurred i felt embarrassed for him.  So sad for the wives and kids.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I can't imagine my dad doing that.  Gee Kootie, what happened to your BS "modesty?"

Apparently showing off in front of your teenage and younger girls was A-OK with that tosser!

Thx @Pooky.  That word describes Kootie so well.  

Imagine how the kids must have felt going to school the day after that aired.  Tough enough having all your family trauma exposed because your parents decided it was easy money and it's only natural classmates or their parents would watch out of curiosity.  

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Imagine how the kids must have felt going to school the day after that aired.  Tough enough having all your family trauma exposed because your parents decided it was easy money and it's only natural classmates or their parents would watch out of curiosity.  

That's the part that really makes me cringe! My dad did embarrassing dad stuff, heck I spent most of my teens mortified, but at least none of it was filmed for tv for many millions of people to watch over and over again.

• Love 10