Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

I have a hard time following this "logic". I told Sam that the PP dispute could be closed by simply providing the product. This is what I got in return. And why the ?? would I want to close the case when I didn't get anything?

"That's the process I'm following. I will prove it to PayPal. And you are still not going to get the book. You also could close the case on your side but you won't and I understand that. You are dissatisfied. You will get a refund. I'm sorry for the delays but the international people were emailing back asking for help. Some ebooks went into spam folders and some got kicked back for exceeding the file size limit because I sent it in 5 different formats. You want a refund that's why you opened the case. You will get one."

Edited by PCB
  • Love 2

I imagine she will use the same tactic with any of the real people that actually did attempt to buy the book...refuse to  send it and force them to go through PP for a refund.  That way she doesn't have to actually produce a book!

• Love 3

I have a hard time following this "logic". I told Sam that the PP dispute could be closed by simply providing the product. This is what I got in return. And why the ?? would I want to close the case when I didn't get anything?

"That's the process I'm following. I will prove it to PayPal. And you are still not going to get the book. You also could close the case on your side but you won't and I understand that. You are dissatisfied. You will get a refund. I'm sorry for the delays but the international people were emailing back asking for help. Some ebooks went into spam folders and some got kicked back for exceeding the file size limit because I sent it in 5 different formats. You want a refund that's why you opened the case. You will get one."

Good lord. I'm self-publishing an ACTUAL e-book this year. If there were an real book in play here (ahahahahahahahahahahahaha), this nimrod has taken the dumbest, most destined-to-fail path ever. (Translation: JO was too stupid or lazy to do the minimal research to make this part of the lie sound plausible.)

Oh, and nice demonstration of that winning, customer-focused personality that made you a "multimillionaire."

Dumbass.

• Love 6

Good lord. I'm self-publishing an ACTUAL e-book this year. If there were an real book in play here (ahahahahahahahahahahahaha), this nimrod has taken the dumbest, most destined-to-fail path ever. (Translation: JO was too stupid or lazy to do the minimal research to make this part of the lie sound plausible.)

Oh, and nice demonstration of that winning, customer-focused personality that made you a "multimillionaire."

Dumbass.

This a thousand times over, and she is getting even more lax.

• Love 3

Sam says that s/he's self publishing, which was a given, but here's the thing that I find interesting: the remark about how the paperbacks are "being printed." There are two ways that self published paper books get printed: print-on-demand companies like Createspace, Ingram, or Lulu (all legit), OR via vanity presses, like Author Solutions (scuzzy rip off). I have a hunch that JO is using the latter, and will contine to get surprises from them. It would be the most glorious turn of the tables. These outfits promise the moon and prey on those who don't know better. One of the big promises is that you'll get your paper book into bookstores. They convince you it's all but a formality. You then order cases of your own book, only to discover that bookstore don't want them and won't take them. Jackie would SO have that coming.

• Love 4

Sam says that s/he's self publishing, which was a given, but here's the thing that I find interesting: the remark about how the paperbacks are "being printed." There are two ways that self published paper books get printed: print-on-demand companies like Createspace, Ingram, or Lulu (all legit), OR via vanity presses, like Author Solutions (scuzzy rip off). I have a hunch that JO is using the latter, and will contine to get surprises from them. It would be the most glorious turn of the tables. These outfits promise the moon and prey on those who don't know better. One of the big promises is that you'll get your paper book into bookstores. They convince you it's all but a formality. You then order cases of your own book, only to discover that bookstore don't want them and won't take them. Jackie would SO have that coming.

There is no book for a scuzzy printer to even print.

JO tried to write a book, but could only come up with 5 pages. She later shared those pages on the blog. She has nothing. Anything salicous and juicy was shared early on - like Meri and the banana. JO has nothing left for Sam to reveal.

• Love 3

How clever of Sam to say that everyone except one person has been sent their copy of the book. I guess every person out there who ordered the book and hasn't received it is meant to think they are that one person who hasn't been sent the book yet, when in reality no one has received the book. Jackie, you sly fox!

No reviews have been posted yet, just lots of "it's great" comments. But I've noticed that not one person has mentioned seeing that long-awaited picture of Sam and Meri together yet. You know, the definitive proof that they really met and had this relationship.... Hmmm.

How long do you think it's gonna take JO to read here about this careless oversight and rush back to the Batshit Blog and start posting comments about the lovely picture of Sam and Mary together? Or respond to people suddenly posting that for some reason they are having trouble viewing the pictures in the book?

Scurry along, now Jackie. We know you are reading here. But be warned, the posters here are getting tired of pointing out your mistakes for you so you can run over to your blog and fix them. The bacon thing was bad enough, but forgetting to post about the Sam/Meri picture you promised everyone for so long is inexcusable.

• Love 2

I'm not emailing that fool back. Wants ME to close the PP case? {insert sound here}

Yes, this is JUST the way a "millionaire" acts. Can't refund $6.00. Wants PP to either pay it or dun the Catfish for it. I actually have millionaires in my family and friends and they would go out of their way to avoid any taint to their reputation like that. Oh wait... I guess we'd actually have to be talking about a real person. I forgot myself for a minute there.

LOL. Found this on the blog. I'll have to quit going over there.

"I’m using Paypal as the payment processing for 2 reasons. You get to feel secure about ordering my ebook. And you also have the option to get a refund if you either don’t like or don’t feel it’s worth the price."

Sam! Where is my security?

Edited by PCB
  • Love 3

I just posted a comment on Sam's notbatmanyet blog and asked if there are pictures of him & Meri in the e-book and he replied "yes."  I'm amazed he has the time to reply to comments on his blog and emails from people about his "book." Shouldn't he be out there saving orphans, or closing multi-million dollar deals, or sky-diving over Dubai? I'm surprised JO hasn't come up with more creative faux reviews of Sam's book to write in the comments: "Oh Sam, the part of the book where you and Meri made whoopee in her craft room and some of her scrap book supplies attached themselves to your supple man-calves made me swoon!" - Anne in Branson.

I'm eager to see how this whole PP debacle plays out (and I hope you get your $6 back, PCB!) I'll bet JO's bank account is in overdraft, so every time $6 hits the account, the bank collects it as part of her overdraft fees.

• Love 5

Does JO have a day job? Or is she on disability?

One of the blogs has her senior high school yearbook entry and she looked like a great student with lots of extracurriculars. What happened to her? Mental illness? drugs?

Edited by CofCinci

"How clever of Sam to say that everyone except one person has been sent their copy of the book."

Cecelia, I was thinking exactly the same thing. It's the same level of cleverness my second son used when he was two years old. He'd come and find me, holding something behind his back, and say "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

• Love 3

I just posted a comment on Sam's notbatmanyet blog and asked if there are pictures of him & Meri in the e-book and he replied "yes." 

But you just asked if there were pictures of him and Meri in the book.  You didn't ask him if there were pictures of him and Meri together in the book, lol. 

But it really doesn't matter.  Because either way, now Sam can't claim that he didn't include pictures of him and Meri together because he was told he could not use her image for commercial gain or some such excuse (the only semi-valid reason I think he could throw out there as an excuse).  Now the Batfish is on the record as saying Meri's picture IS in the book.  And if Sam can put in a picture of Meri at all and that have it be okay, then there is no reason he couldn't include a picture of the two of them together.  So there is no excuse for failing to include the long-awaited pics of the two of them together in his little e-tome.  

Look at me talking like there is an actual book at all.  There is no book, no pictures of Sam or Meri, either together or apart.  Everyone who actually shelled out $6 bucks is probably getting similar shitty responses from "Sam" and sitting around thinking they are the "one" person who didn't get the book who he referred to in his blog.  I'm just glad Paypal is good about dealing with complaints. 

Speaking of Paypal, if they really put the kabosh on Sam using them to collect payment, then wouldn't there have had to be more than one person complaining about not getting the book?  Would they really shut someone down over one person's complaint?  That doesn't sound very likely to me.  If it worked like that, it would just be too easy to shut merchants down just for spite and stuff. Of course I don't think very many people actually ordered the book .... maybe ten?  fifteen?  But if basically 90% of the transactions made are being disputed, then yeah, I could see Paypal shutting him down.  But not just over one single order among even ten.  That's only ten percent.  It says to me not one person has received any damn book, and enough of them have complained that Paypal put a stop to it. 

• Love 3

Celia you always crack me up. :)  I love how you pointed out that "all got their books except one person" so everyone thinks they are that ONE.  Of course, PCB has already revealed SHE hasn't gotten HERS, so much for that ruse huh?

But there ARE photos of Sam & Meri!  Remember that Skype/FaceTime pic-in-pic?  There's no WAY that could have been photoshopped, because Sam said it's just not possible. 

I guess we'll see if the link for more sales comes back up. 

• Love 2

Yeah, the "all but one" was clever - for her.

Of course, rational people might suggest "he" stay off the freaking blog long enough to SEND THE LAST DAMN BOOK. If they overlooked the whole "you don't email ebook files" thing...

Details. Not JO's forte.

• Love 3

I know there's probably no book but I would love to see Jackie getting scammed like this.  I've read that scam artists are themselves often taken in by scams (which seems counter-intuitive but truth is stranger than fiction), and it would be a wonderful irony to see her get a taste of her own medicine.

This story just keeps getting more far-fetched.  I wonder how long before Jackie goes a step too far and gets herself in real trouble.  I only WISH that would happen!

• Love 2

Dumpy, tweedle-dee JO writes the following: "In a fight I’m the guy that stands up and says which one wants some of this. Because I’m an arrogant prick due to my size. I’m 6’6″ and tower over most of the guys I see around."

Good christ. I come from a family of tall men (grandfather was 6'7") and have several very tall male friends, and here's what I know: most really big guys do NOT indulge in the sort of banty rooster, chest-puffing crap she's describing, because THEY DON'T HAVE TO. In fact the tallest men I know err on the side of walking away or defusing a situation, because they have nothing to prove. What she's written is a perfect description of "small man syndrome."

The face she uses for "Sam" seems to me to be of a guy that would be no more than 6' tall if that.  I can't see that face going with someone who is 6'6" tall.  Usually guys that tall look somehow different.  I would think that even if I didn't know she was full of shit.  Can't explain how I feel that but I do.

• Love 1

I too, believe that JO did indeed fall in love with Meri and that is part of the reason she refuses to give up this insane charade. She has the emotional maturity level of an adolescent, and she feels scorned. No excuse for the heinous lies she continues to spew, but it is interesting. No vegan worth their veggies would ever crave some casserole style potato recipe filled with unhealthy ingredients. It does seem as though JO is starting to stumble- I wish she would give it up- it is like driving past a bad car wreck- you don't want to look, but it's hard to look away.

Yup, I've been saying that for months about JO falling for Meri, which is one reason why she doesn't want to give up on the Sam charade.  It's the only way she can still feel like she has a "relationship" with Meri because Meri fell for "Sam", not HER.  She knew that posing as a man would be the only way to get Meri's affection since Meri is not gay nor would she ever be interested in some psycho beast like her.  So letting go of Sam to her would feel like letting go of Meri.  I think to some degree Meri was never just any "mark" to her.  She couldn't resist going after Meri because she probably already had a crush on her from watching her on the show.

• Love 2

JO does seem to love writing fiction, so at first, I had no reason to believe that there was no book. However, now, that said book is allegedly out there, and we have yet to hear from one single person that has read it- it seems the book is the same as all the other Sam crapola ( pictures of Sam, Sam and Meri together, etc): tons of lip service with nothing behind it. She is taking advantage of the fact that Meri Brown and family, and TLC are going along with this because it is the best thing that has happened to their show. Fact is, the Brown's seem to be the only ones that could actually shut JO down, and they don't. They allow a known catfish scammer to scam people out of money. Doesn't that make them accessories to the wrongs committed by JO- it is convoluted as JO's fraud activities are actually against Meri. They deserve the huge downfall that they will ultimately get.

• Love 1

JO has flown "Sam" to Denver for the Broncos/Patriots game (but he's going to wear a Bears jersey, yeah right). Instead of partying with other football fans, he's off to the mall to find a candle store. I'm guessing that is JO's dig to Meri for the day. Meri must have liked Yankee Candles (mall candle store).

I'm a Bengals fan and when we go to an away game, we don't go to candle stores at the local mall. We drink and eat.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4
JO's top featured post is still that "I love you Meri, please be with me" crybaby post. JO made a rookie mistake - she fell in love with the mark

I'm not so totally sure about this. I suppose it depends on one's definition of 'love'. There might be some kind of sick connection there, but I don't know about 'love'. From reading the messages, it looks to me more like someone having control over someone else. The person feeding her this stuff is more into keeping her in that state of hanging on.  Look how Meri is many times saying 'don't be mad, please talk to me'.  Seems like someone liked keeping her in approval-seeking mode, knowing she is likely always in that mode in her regular life, as they all are, even the last one to some degree. The IM stuff strikes me as weird as it seems teenagery, as does the posing with the flowers on twitter etc. It really shows how mostly ignored she likely has been for the longest time, and never really realized it as she has no comparison.

Meri might have felt like she fell in love, only because she doesn't know any better.  Doesn't know any better than to be suspicious, doesn't know any better as far as a real partnership, doesn't know any better from not knowing anything relationship-wise but the Kod-fish before the catfish. Doesn't know any better re the internet...many of us here have remarked how naive they all seemed, whether from being somewhat isolated because of the plyg thing or maybe just too busy with millions of kids or whatever chaos to know about scammers and so on.

I found this http://jackieovertonisacatfish.weebly.com/the-twitter-affair.html , there is some 'table of contents' type thing on the upper left, three little lines that lead to more stuff- but more of the same stuff, 'Sam' talking about his planes (eye roll) and lots more weird stuff that is quite headache inducing in a kind of mean-girls-meets-orange-is-the-new-black kind of way. If JO is not in it in a simple stalker kind of way, but if it is darker than that, then she is in it for whom she can 'game' next, and not just in a catfish way, but in whatever way she can.

To this kind of person, everything is a kind of game, or manipulation to see what they can get someone to believe, or do, or pay, or get the upper hand or the better end of a deal. They are always wrangling, angling and looking for leverage and/or looking for a way to weasel out of whatever they do, minimizing it and making the other person whom they scammed look bad. That mentality is fairly antithetical to loving another person. This, as sh**ty as it is for Meri, is pretty low-level stuff compared to what these 'people' are capable of. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people like this, and many of them are successful, famous and even respected because of their 'skills'.

• Love 2

Maybe Sam intends to buy one of those tailgate-scented "mandles" to get in the mood for the game.  You know ... they smell like beer or grass or bacon, lol.  No woosified flower-scented candles for our Sam! 

About the book .... someone else has posted on the twitter that they pre-ordered the book but never received it.  When she tried to email Sam about it she got no response and eventually her emails started to be kicked back to her as if she had been blocked.  When she tried to contact Sam via twitter, she was blocked there, too.  So she eventually got in touch with Paypal who told her that "all 12" people who ordered the book are pursuing refunds, there is no e-book - it's a scam, and the FTC is investigating. Let's hope that's true.

I read that twitter exchange with the cousin ... what a SCREAM.  There was this huge go-round between her and "Lindsay" who came completely unglued arguing with her, calling her a liar and a troll and demanding she prove she was really Jackie's cousin (why would Lindsay even give a shit? "Lindsay" is a smug character and hardly ever twitters, but for some curious reason this cousin person infuriated her.  Hmm, why could that be?).  At one point Lindsay demanded this cousin post Jackie's mother's phone number to prove she was really Jackie's cousin.  Because Lindsay just happens to have Jackie's mother's phone number. Right.  What bullshit.  First of all, why does Lindsay have Jackie's mother's number? That's just odd.  And wouldn't you expect Lindsay to ask the cousin to post Jackie's phone number rather than Jackie's mother's number?  I would.  Unless of course you know the cousin doesn't have Jackie's phone number (because Lindsay IS Jackie and she knows she has never given her cousin the number).  But Jackie thinks her cousin might have her mother's digits so she is asking for that to test the cousin (the cousin immediately spit out the number, but of course Lindsay instantly screamed "wrong!!!").

It's just ridiculous.  Jackie was obviously flipping out because her cousin has taken to the twitter to expose her and she was using "Lindsay"  (who Sam has repeatedly described as cool, above it all, never gives a damn about people's drama) to fight it our with someone who is supposedly some random troll.  And not even a troll that was riding her ass, but rather was going after someone else whom she barely knows.  It was really very funny, just like DakotaJustice said.   You can't make this stuff up. 

I ran across a tidbit of information for the first time today - supposedly JO had tried to target Janelle at some point in the past, but Janelle was not receptive.  I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. 

• Love 3

I woke up this morning and I "heard" that I needed to let go of this. I have a strong sense that this is all being taken care of one way or another. I don't know if it's because of the PayPal link being live again or what. There is Devine Justice at play here and I don't need to be involved. Not that I'm going to drop my PayPal thing, that, I think is needed.

I feel sorry for the parties involved. For the people that have been avidly following the story, buying the book, anyone who has been harmed by this.

Most of all, I feel sorry for the ones that could have put a stop to this and didn't come forward. Or that just wanted to make a name or dollars from it. You know who you are.

I really no longer care if there IS a book or not.

Bless your heart.

Edited by PCB
  • Love 1

I feel sorry for the parties involved. For the people that have been avidly following the story, buying the book, anyone who has been harmed by this.

I don't think losing $6 on a non-existant book is really going to be that harmful to anyone.  And I have to admit, I don't really feel sorry for anyone who did.  They either did it knowing the risk simply to see what they ended up getting (or not getting) or they were, well, kind of dumb to believe anything this "Sam" person was saying and thought his book really existed and would be worth owning.  

And why feel sorry for people who find this bizarre story interesting?   Some of us enjoy getting a peek at the crazy.  It's not hurting anybody.  If you want to feel sorry for anyone, feel sorry for the supposed long list of people that JO scammed and ripped off for who knows how much (real) money.  Pity the people she led to believe that they had finally found true love or a child to adopt.  THOSE are the people who have been hurt.  They are the ones I feel sorry for.

Most of all, I feel sorry for the ones that could have put a stop to this and didn't come forward. Or that just wanted to make a name or dollars from it. You know who you are.

I don't feel sorry for these people, either.  People who were too selfish to do anything about JO and her schemes don't deserve sympathy, imo.  Contempt maybe, but not sympathy.  And right at the top of the list is Meri Brown.  At first I felt bad for her because she was being publicly humiliated by some despicable person who had lied and schemed and plotted to take advantage of her loneliness and desperation.  But since she is (apparently) okay with this person continuing their lies and scams unchecked because it has been good for Sister Wives' ratings, well.  Meri gets no more sympathy from me.  Just my disdain.  I can't say I have any pity for her at all anymore. 

edited because "peak" and "peek" don't mean the same thing

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 2

I don't mean anything against this forum AT ALL. That was not my intention.

TLC, Sister Wives, etc. yes. Those bottom feeders. And the person(s) that perpetuated it all from the beginning. I can't imagine living such a miserable life or having to justify it to yourself day after day. Yes, I do feel sorry for that.

I can't explain all my emotions here. I don't feel sorry for Meri or the rest of the Sister Wives crew. They knew what they signed up for and I think they could have handled it better. A lot of people signed up for this, including me, by buying (or trying to) that book. So, I don't feel sorry for myself. I know that doesn't make sense.

I just wouldn't want to be TLC or Sam. Or whoever Sam is. I can't just associate myself with that any more except to sit back and let it play out.

• Love 1
There might be some kind of sick connection there, but I don't know about 'love'.

Absolutely.  You don't humiliate and control someone you love with threats and lies.  You don't dump on them at the same time you are claiming to have feelings for them.  You don't spread harmful stories.  That's not love, that's a sick control scenario.

With the apparent history of scamming in that family, JO must have learned her behavior at her mother's knee.  They both need to be locked up pronto.

And I also lack any sympathy for the Brown Clowns. Without JO the whole mess would have disappeared into the night - and good riddance.

• Love 1

I'm not sure how Meri Brown can put a stop to all this. I read that she (or TLC?) tried getting a cease and desist order, but evidently she/they weren't successful. It sounds like the catfish stays just one step inside legal boundaries--I haven't heard of any actual blackmail efforts against Meri, nor have I heard of Meri getting scammed out of lots of money by the catfish. I read that catfish scammed $24,000 from someone else before targeting Meri--perhaps if that person had sought legal recourse against catfish, this whole business with Meri wouldn't have happened. 

I feel bad for anyone undergoing this type of stalking because it's annoying, embarrassing, humiliating, and worrying, but so far it hasn't crossed the line into illegal territory. I like to think Meri, and perhaps TLC, are gathering evidence and biding their time until they have something definitive to bring charges--but against whom? Samuel Cooper? Lindsay? Did Meri ever meet Jackie Overton or only know by another name?

• Love 1

JO   https://mobile.twitter.com/jackiemoverton

Cousin  https://mobile.twitter.com/mica_runnels]

Lindsay https://mobile.twitter.com/itsnotmyfault75

It's funny that since I posted a couple of hours ago about how ridiculous it was that Lindsay was the one doing battle with the cousin, JO herself has decided to take over the fight.  JO hadn't posted since the 19th but suddenly in the last hour she is exploding the twitter, ranting about her cousin, lol.  I guess she realized how stupid it looked for Lindsay to be the one doing the arguing with one of JO's family members. 

• Love 1

I'm not sure how Meri Brown can put a stop to all this. I read that she (or TLC?) tried getting a cease and desist order, but evidently she/they weren't successful. It sounds like the catfish stays just one step inside legal boundaries--I haven't heard of any actual blackmail efforts against Meri, nor have I heard of Meri getting scammed out of lots of money by the catfish.

I think if Meri would do one HONEST interview about what happened, it would put a stop to everything.  The second they showed that famous picture of her and Lindsay together and Meri told the story of how "Sam" was always canceling their meetings at the last second and sending Lindsay in his place, it would be obvious what was going on.  And it would take a decent reporter ten minutes prove there is no Samuel Jacob Cooper with time left over to compare the face of the woman in the picture to that of Jackie Overton, essentially exposing her.  

I would love to see a real reporter from a real news show like 20/20 or Dateline jam a camera in JO's face and demand some answers.  Someone got cellphone footage of her being asked what her name was once and she almost pissed herself.  If Keith Morrison or Chris Hansen confronted her, she would probably drop dead on the spot.

Of course that wouldn't entirely prevent JO from going back underground and creating a whole other set of identities, potentially.  But it might make it harder for her to ever pass herself off in person as being anyone other than Jackie Overton.  It would at least make he scams a little harder to pull off. 

• Love 3

Ok ladies, Don't ask me, why, how, because I don't know but I got my copy of the ebook. yes, yes I did. I only wanted it for the supposed pictures.  Guess what? NO PICTURES OF SAM AND MERI.  And I am not lying.  The only pictures in the book are of Meri, most of which are on he/she blog, a few I haven't seen before, but they are nothing special, selfies of a normal person (Meri). The content in the book, from memory 150 pages.  It shows all those supposed text messages, notes she wrote, etc.  Its all the same BS thats on he/she blog. I did not read it all yet. I find it boring and poorly written. Same old stuff he/she has been saying. Undying love, while exposing the most intimate conversations that went on between JO and Meri.  It's disgusting imo.  The funniest thing I find, is the disclaimer "This book is a work of non-fiction.  Characters, places and incidents may have been changed to protect the privacy by request. Any resemblance to the actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. **  Non fiction???  Cmon.. Please.   So, if you did not receive your copy, keep trying to email, like I did, or ask for a refund from PP.

• Love 4

Who the heck is S. Allred?  Interesting choice of name since that's a biggie in polygamy.

I could never stomach reading that drivel but the word count isn't that high - most of the "book" is made up of images of text messages.  And surprise, surprise, not a single picture of Meri and "Sam" together.

Edited by Kohola3
  • Love 2

LOL "any resembalance" - "outloud"

There is no "foreword" but a "foreward" - and it has nothing to do with the book!

If you enjoy typos this is the book for you.

There are sooo many things wrong with this.  The writing.  Is. So. Bad.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 4

I skimmed all I could stomach. Loved the "Foreward," and that the publisher is in "New York City, NY." Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. Even during my fast skim I saw typo after typo after typo--I mean, the sort that any spellchecker will find. Sam really must have fought like hell to keep those. For the sake of his authentic voice: A MORON.

Big claims of actual sex--all such a tasteless and incredible, longwinded BORE. I have a hunch that some of the gossipy tidbits about the family are things Meri could have spilled for real. I can't quite picture Janelle kneeing Meri in her pregnant belly--that sounds like the kind of aggressive bullshit that JO gets off on. Interesting that I didn't bump into anything about Robyn that was anything but complimentary, and what little I noticed about Christine was also about her kindness to Meri. The stuff about Kody sounded believable.

But experienced liars know that mixing a little fact in with your fiction lends a bit of verisimilitude. I reckon some of it's really stuff that Meri told "Sam" during the depth of the deception. Okay...I'm going to go shower--I feel like I have Brown catfish slime all over me.

Edited by SometimesBites
  • Love 5

Ah yes, reputable "publishers" and "editors" are always willing to let grammar errors and misspellings appear in their work.

Jackie needs to take a fiction writing course and channel all her imagination into writing a novel. Hell, it could be a barely fictionalized version of a famous sister wife leaving polygamy!

And you all will be glad to know the adoption of his cousin's twin boys is moving right along as well:

Because spelling and gramatical errors are negotiable to a reputable publisher... Lol. Why the hell pay for the process of editing and publishing?

The delusion is hella strong with this one, astronomically dangerous levels, and I'm getting wrapped up in it, I find myself unsure what pronoun or name to refer to... He/she is nothing if not persistent.

• Love 1

So I'm sorry I'm just catching up, can somone clear up the funeral potatoes for me? I'm from Texas and have never heard of them, but as an avid fattening food lover I'm intrigued... lol. Is it the same thing as hash brown cassarole from Cracker Barrel?