Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

I knew "Sam" reminded me of someone.  I saw a documentary the other day and I figured out who it is.  Now I understand the overwhelming urge I have always had to punch him in the throat.  He is one haircut and an ugly pair of glasses away from being David Koresh. 

koresh00.jpg   

Image1-avat.jpg

• Love 3
I’m flying her mom back to Iowa on Tuesday. Then I have to go to Oklahoma city for a few days to check on that office. And finally back home on Friday. I miss Chicago every time I leave it. I miss my bed! I want my stuff with my food and my pantry. Other than the Super Bowl trip I have zero travel plans. I will be nesting. Is that really a thing? I guess that’s what it’s called. I don’t know.

Poor Overton.  I guess she failed to realize the the whole concept of "nesting" is related to hormones in pregnant moms-to-be.  I don't believe it applies to fake male catfish.

• Love 1

Oy!  It must be so hard for vegan Sam to keep that pantry stocked with fresh fruits and vegetables when he travels so often.  I myself tend to keep most of that stuff in the refrigerator. Oh I know, his pantry probably includes a refrigerator.

I'd be interested in hearing some of Sam's menus.  Maybe he could enlighten us with his favorite recipes. He must know the best vegan restaurants all over the country as well!

So Sam had his tarot cards read.

She said I pulled a death card meaning someone very close to me will pass away unexpectedly.

Anyone who has spent five minutes studying Tarot would be able to tell you that the Death card is not at all an indicator that someone is going to physically die.   Quite to the contrary, it is often a very positive card.  It just means "change." 

Does Jackie even google this crap?  Sheesh.  I am actually starting to lose interest in her antics.  Crazy is one thing, boring and silly and stupid is something else.  Step up your game, JO, or I am out. 

• Love 8

I don't think I've ever been in the same room as a deck of tarot cards, but even I knew about the death card from movies and tv.  (Heck, it might have even been from the Mystic Mona episode.)

BTW, Celia, I just love your name.  Every time I see it I hear this in my mind:

"Yes, Celia Rubinstein loved all mankind!  She..."

"WHO?!?!"

Edited by LilWharveyGal
  • Love 2

BTW, Celia, I just love your name.  Every time I see it I hear this in my mind:

"Yes, Celia Rubinstein loved all mankind!  She..."

"WHO?!?!"

Yes, it's true ... I do love all mankind.  And I show my love by posting here on PTV about highly important topics like lunatic catfish stalkers and how awful Whoopi Goldberg has become.  No, no ....  don't thank me.  It's my pleasure.  Even though I worked for fifteen years in a leper colony, I still feel the need to give ...  this is just my little way of spreading sunshine.

You're welcome. 

• Love 8

I have never used Twitter and I'm pretty introverted or I totally would. If someone wants to message me on here I would be happy to outline my idea and let them put it Into action.

Don't send your idea to anyone who hasn't been here for at least a year, you might be talking to what's-her-name herself!

• Love 4

So Sam had his tarot cards read.

Anyone who has spent five minutes studying Tarot would be able to tell you that the Death card is not at all an indicator that someone is going to physically die.   Quite to the contrary, it is often a very positive card.  It just means "change." 

Does Jackie even google this crap?  Sheesh.  I am actually starting to lose interest in her antics.  Crazy is one thing, boring and silly and stupid is something else.  Step up your game, JO, or I am out. 

My gran taught me tarot when I was a kid. Death means LETTING GO of something. Also..did the fat bitch say whether the card was upside down or not? It means different things from right side up. And NO legitimate tarot reader would ever suggest physical death.

• Love 2

More from Sam's "psychic":

"She said a great love will be coming back to me very soon. Since I only have 2 out of the 3 loves in my life still among the living I’m not sure which one it is. She said she has changed since our time apart and can now fully love me as she couldn’t before."

Who wants to bet Sam counts Meri as one of his 3 loves? And of course, I'm sure there's some dramatic backstory about how one of his three loves died in his arms while they were in the middle of a shootout with ISIS or something.

I'll give JO one thing: she is one stubborn son of a bitch. She is not letting this Meri thing go.

• Love 2

More from Sam's "psychic":

"She said a great love will be coming back to me very soon. Since I only have 2 out of the 3 loves in my life still among the living I’m not sure which one it is. She said she has changed since our time apart and can now fully love me as she couldn’t before."

Who wants to bet Sam counts Meri as one of his 3 loves? And of course, I'm sure there's some dramatic backstory about how one of his three loves died in his arms while they were in the middle of a shootout with ISIS or something.

I'll give JO one thing: she is one stubborn son of a bitch. She is not letting this Meri thing go.

Oh his one true love was his first love, Lisa.   The rekindled their love after he returned from 8 years in the Marines.   He knocked her up.  She was 7 months pregnant when she was killed in a head-on collision with a drunk driver.   It's all in the Batblog from last year.  Here's the link to the fake tragedy:  http://www.notbatmanyet.com/?p=251

Edited by SimoneSez
  • Love 2

When Sam titled a post on the batblog "last days as a free man", I thought maybe JO was getting arrested again, haha! What's with all her talk of repenting, going to heaven, and religion? Was JO brought up Catholic- doesn't seem likely. Every full glorious event in Sam's life must have an converse effect on JO- and make her feel even more alone, and worthless, so why does she continue?! The longer she keeps this going, the more I think it has gone into deep psych territory. Kind of scary.

• Love 1

When Sam titled a post on the batblog "last days as a free man", I thought maybe JO was getting arrested again, haha! What's with all her talk of repenting, going to heaven, and religion? Was JO brought up Catholic- doesn't seem likely.

Maybe a Catholic group visited JO during one of her stints in the joint?

I read Sam's twitter on the train on my way to work this morning. JO has developed another personality (handle is EllieChicago1) who apparently dated Sam and has been tweeting him, asking him to get back together with her.

Just.... Yuck. I saw the "Ellie" tweets as well. For me this is reaching a level that is beyond amusing. Like- the making of a psychopath..... Small rant here: Sam always tweets that he is "off work"! Real entrepreneurs /business owners do NOT look at their jobs like someone that punches a time clock every day. They are really never OFF work, every waking moment is a chance to come up with ideas to strengthen their business. It is just so stupid that she tries to write about things she knows nothing about!!! Omg, wait until those babies come- I just know JO has never even held an Infant, so it will be ridiculous.

• Love 4

I love how even his psychic just talks about how awesome he is:

She said she feels I am a caring soul and I honor my legacy with silent acts of kindness that no one knows about. She said there is a sweetness to my aura and I attract women that want to save/fix/heal me. She said my friends stay loyal for years because of the trust and loyalty I offer.

Death card?  Both twins.  Or Sam himself.  Or all three.  And yeah, Meri is definitely one of his three great loves.  I predict it will be the middle one (who, conveniently, he has never named or said anything about) that will return. 

When "Sam" wrote about his pregnant girlfriend dying in s drunk driving accident, "Sam" stole that story, it actually happened to Keanu Reeves. Reeves' girlfriend was leaving a party or something from Marilyn Manson's house, (and if I remember correctly, she was drinking) but she did die in a car accident and it killed the baby. Also, "Sam" talking about nesting? Give me a break. I think we should all give a prediction as to what's going to happen with the fake twins he's adopting. My guess is that the Mother will change her mind at the last minute. I swear if he blogs that the twins died, that is really sick, even though there are no twins. So what are y'all's guesses of why he won't get the twins?

Forgot to add that if we predict what will happen with the twins, "Sam" will either use that excuse, or be crazy enough to not use any of our guesses, and really have to weave a story that will surely get "Him" busted, or at least called out on the net or Twitter.

Are the twins his cousin's?  Here is my storyline:

Cousin's ex-boyfriend returns from Afghanistan and faces the reality of having 2 children.  He is so overwhelmed with love for his ex-girlfriend and the babies that he proposes and promises to devote his life to them. Happily, the fellow really was the love of her life, and she gives in and takes him back.  Sam is heartbroken but so happy for his cousin that he gives them all of the baby things he had acquired with promises to be godfather to the children and be a part of their lives.

Sam's almost children have increased his nesting instinct (LOL) and he doubles down on his desire to find the perfect girl to be his wife and the mother of his children.  Any interested parties out there?

• Love 2

Are the twins his cousin's?  Here is my storyline:

Cousin's ex-boyfriend returns from Afghanistan and faces the reality of having 2 children.  He is so overwhelmed with love for his ex-girlfriend and the babies that he proposes and promises to devote his life to them. Happily, the fellow really was the love of her life, and she gives in and takes him back.  Sam is heartbroken but so happy for his cousin that he gives them all of the baby things he had acquired with promises to be godfather to the children and be a part of their lives.

Sam's almost children have increased his nesting instinct (LOL) and he doubles down on his desire to find the perfect girl to be his wife and the mother of his children.  Any interested parties out there?

I propose another possibility: Steve Guttenberg, Ted Danson and Tom Selleck move in to help Sam with the babies. Wacky, heartfelt hijinks ensue, but the combined efforts of all four men allows Sam the free time necessary to pursue Meri once again. After a whirlwind courtship, the two decide to tie the knot at Disneyland. Steve, Ted, Tom and the twins will attend, as will all of JO's multiple personalities. Wedding favors will include bottles of self tanner and small Yankee jar candles.

Kody & the other wives might try to crash the romantic wedding, but Sam will have thought ahead and hired bff Lindsay to oversee ex-Israeli commandos who will send the Browns packing back to the old cul-de-sac.

• Love 3

Ugh stuff like this makes me want to scream!  From Sam's sad blog about his dead girlfriend

We dated until we graduated college and I told her I was joining the Marines. We broke things off because I didn’t feel it was fair we try to stay together while I was going to be away so long.  8 years later I came back home and she was single. We started right back where we left off.

Then in the NEXT paragraph

In the 8 years away I stayed faithful to my commitment to her. It just felt like the right thing to do. I never dated, or anything else with anyone.

But ... but ... you just said you broke up with her before you left.  What commitment were you being faithful to?  For 8 long years?  SMDH.

In this blog he also explains how he and this girl dated until they graduated college (I guess at @ 22 years old?) and then he went away to the Marines for 8 years.  So he would be 30 when he got out.   She got pregnant and at 7 months along, she was killed.  So this makes Sam about 31.  Then he says he couldn't date anyone for 10 years.  So that makes him 41 when he started dating again.  

Isn't Sam just now only 42?

I know I recall it being said somewhere that Sam had some kind of relationship with girlfriend # 2 who was a total psycho that left him curled up in a ball a complete mess.  I don't know how long it takes to fall for a psycho and curl up in a ball (or how long it takes to get over such a thing - we all know Sam takes sooo long to heal from his emotional dramas) .... but by age 42, Sam was in love with Meri?  I am no mathematician, but even I can see this shit does not add up.  

It just seems like the basic timeline of your character's life would be such a .... basic thing to know, to keep track of.  Of course we are talking about someone who can't keep her character's story straight from one freakin' paragraph to the next, so ...

It's so ridiculous.  How did this woman manage to convince anyone to give her twenty-five cents, much less 25K?  Amazing. 

• Love 8

I just popped over for my daily scan of the Blog. Apparently the hambeast and the Bradley Cooper look alike got hitched today. Her mom is in bad health is the story.

For a pilot he sure doesn't understand the risks of flying to late term expecting moms and the infirm.

Wonder how many of those 'tons of pictures' we will see?

• Love 2

BTW, Jacko really slipping in the homework/research department.  This faux wedding was planned last minute?  Nice try.   A good friend who knows owner of said Vegas wedding chapel says they are booked up MONTHS in advance thus no short-notice bookings - plus no wedding today for a shebeast named Lindsay and her invisible beau Ben.  Too bad about her dying mother Helen.  How on earth did she ever make the long flight back from the land down under in her condition?   So nice of Sam to fly her back to Iowa, hope he doesn't have to land in a frozen cornfield.

• Love 5

Since JO loves the cornball 80's movies- I am betting her cousin changes her mind after the birth, and cannot give up her babies, so Sam moves her, the babies and her mom in with him. Probably builds a huge luxurious addition on to his house for them to live in. That way Sam can have his cake and eat it too. We can all feel ever so sorry for Sam that his dream didn't work out, and admire him ever so much for his unselfish generosity....barf

• Love 2

Lindsay's impromptu wedding to Bradley Cooper has apparently put Sam in a contemplative mood. He has a doozy of a blog entry posted this morning about how women *cough Meri cough* in unhappy committed relationships should get out and find a new love. Again, this is definitely a topic most single men think about all the time.

Sam is also claiming in the comments section of the post about bff Lindz's wedding that he owns 3 jets: 2 in the U.S., and one "overseas."

• Love 3

"Sam" is a 42-year-old gorgeous millionaire with three jets who has NEVER BEEN MARRIED and has only had three relationships...what the hell does he know about commitment?  I love this plot line that women are are falling all over themselves to talk about their relationships with him and anxiously awaiting his advice. 

I just love how Sam claims in Batblog comments that "Lindsay's" Mom "Helen" doesn't like to fly except in a private plane because her compromised immune system makes her fearful of all the germs within a commercial aircraft.   But wow, didn't she just fly back from Australia on a commercial jet?  LMAO.  I also love how Sam claims he's been flying since age 15 (he's stated this on Twitter before, too).  Guess he forgot to do homework, that one has to be 16 to get a pilot's license.  Oh and if "he" really had a "Lear jet" he'd know that it's actually spelled/called "Learjet."   I especially enjoy his ability to pilot his non-existent plane this morning to and from Iowa, to return Lindsay's ailing decrepit immunocompromised and dying Mom Helen back to her cornfield in Iowa, while simultaneously blogging and fake-commenting up a storm.   Thank god for auto-pilot! lol

• Love 3

Criminy. I have twin grandsons and there is no way a single parent, with SO very many enterprises and business dealings and all the other crap Sam claims, could EVER raise twins without a squadron of helpers. It is hard enough when my husband and I do tag-team babysitting. Their stay-at-home mom almost went nuts until they started sleeping through the night (and I completely sympathize). JO is going to portray it all as a lark, I can tell. Except i.e. I have tipped her off so she can reshape the narrative.

• Love 1

That blog post is nothing more than a plea to Meri to leave Kody.

I don't understand why JO persists.  What the hell does she think would happen if Meri did leave Kody and go running back into the arms of "Sam?"  There is no house that Sam bought for Meri to go live in temporarily.  There is no "lake house" in Chicago for them to move into together.  There is no Sam. 

Does JO have some kind of weird fantasy that Meri will learn the truth and somehow miraculously be okay with it, and she will magically transfer her love and affection to Jackie?  That Meri will understand and accept that all along it was Jackie ... Jackie being so warm, Jackie being so loving, so funny?   Does she think Meri will just turn gay all of the sudden?  That's now how it works, Jackie.  Christ on a cracker! 

I am just at a loss to figure out what she expects to come of these endless efforts to make Meri want Sam back in her life.  Emoting over trips to Hobby Lobby and candles and twins. Tarot readings that prove they are destined to reunite.  What's next ... is Sam going to buy a condo in Disneyland?  

If I was Meri I would be afraid this nutjob was going to show up and chloroform me and throw me in the trunk of her car and speed away, for realz.  She shows no signs of slowing down.  At all.  Is Meri really putting up with this because she thinks it will help their ratings?  Because I am starting to think the show whose ratings are going to benefit from this mess the most is Snapped. 

• Love 10

Yes, Meri has to be fearful of JO. The woman is nuts. It's interesting how these caught Catfishes continue with their lies and multiple personas. The crisis PR people that advised Meri months ago probably thought Jackie/Sam would stop when revealed as a catfish but she has kept going! Since September she has posted a blog each day. That has to be psychologically distressing to Meri. Has JO used personas to bother Meri's daughter?

Also, take into account Meri's religion. She probably thinks she deserves this punishment because she strayed from Kody.

• Love 4

The only way to shut JO down at this point is for Meri to come completely clean and dismantle ALL of JO's lies.  TLC could do an hour-long special like they did for the Duggars that focuses not only on her story, but on the whole idea of catfishing.  Maybe even feature some of JO's other victims.  However, this would likely also be the undoing of the Browns, because she would have to talk about how unhappy she is and why she sought solace in this "man," and would also have reveal their MLM business (LIV or whatever it's called) because that's how Jackie wormed her way into Meri's life.  

The only way to shut JO down at this point is for Meri to come completely clean and dismantle ALL of JO's lies.  TLC could do an hour-long special like they did for the Duggars that focuses not only on her story, but on the whole idea of catfishing.  Maybe even feature some of JO's other victims.  However, this would likely also be the undoing of the Browns, because she would have to talk about how unhappy she is and why she sought solace in this "man," and would also have reveal their MLM business (LIV or whatever it's called) because that's how Jackie wormed her way into Meri's life.  

• Love 5

That would be EPIC, but I'm convinced that TLC/Kody/PuddleMonkey Productions/Figure 8 Films are all forcing Meri to be silent.  I highly doubt the show will touch much on this at all next season.

• Love 3

That would be EPIC, but I'm convinced that TLC/Kody/PuddleMonkey Productions/Figure 8 Films are all forcing Meri to be silent.  I highly doubt the show will touch much on this at all next season.

I'll go you one better--I think personally that this is continuing because people--like us--are interested in the BatJackal. I refuse to visit the blog or read or listen to her insanity.  AND I also think TLC and the Sister Wives franchise are encouraging it to make interest in next year's show. Why would they stay silent otherwise? Makes no sense. Truly, I think this could have ended months ago, but BatJackal and the rest of her personalities are getting a payoff. Either financially or just from the amount of people interested in what "Sam" has to say. Sam is NOT REAL--why don't people get that? 

• Love 5

No, Sam isn't real- there cannot be many people left that haven't figured this out by now. Even if every single person stopped going to the batblog, stopped commenting on it, tweeting, etc, JO may tire of the "Sam Cooper" dialog, but she isn't stopping her lies anytime soon. She would develop another persona that gives her that gratification or attention she obviously craves. I think the only way she would really stop is to be incarcerated. It seems impossible to humiliate this woman, she has NO shame, no conscience, no moral code. For me, it is like driving past a car wreck- you don't want to look, but cannot help to sneak a peek.

• Love 6

I'll go you one better--I think personally that this is continuing because people--like us--are interested in the BatJackal.

I think JO probably reads here and who knows - she may even be posting here just to fan the flames of interest in her. It wouldn't surprise me a bit.  But I think what is going on over at the twitter is what is really motivating her to keep going.  There are more people involved than I can count.  Tweeting each other, tweeting "Lindsay," "Sam," and JO.  It is off the chain.  People are directly engaging her, arguing with her, heckling, taunting, mocking, tormenting, insulting  ....  and I think she is loving every minute of it.  I sense a very angry, combative person behind all these personalities. One who finds it easier to engage the world via fake personas and identities than she does as her real self.  I agree with what Juliegirlj said up above ... if Sam and Lindsay went down the tubes, JO would just invent another cast of characters and start all over again.  It's a sickness with her.  And a way of life. 

Now for my daily petty Batman Blog complaint:  Sam (the vegan) posted about how excited he was for the big game because the food is always so great at Superbowl parties.  Now, I have been to a few Superbowl parties.  It has been my experience that Superbowl parties are not known for great vegan food.  Typically it is a feast of meats and cheeses and other evil delights and .... Ugh. Nevermind.  I will just file this latest misstep with the others JO has made lately.  She really is just getting sloppy. Especially where food is concerned, lol (mmm I smell bacon).

Another food-related observation:  Sam's 10+ paragraph blog ( which is ironically titled "Quick Update") was supposedly jotted down this afternoon while Sammy grabbed himself a late lunch.  How can you write so much while you are eating and need to get back to work?  hmph Must have been a big assed lunch, I guess.  

Another funny food foible: last night Sam posted a screenshot of a map with the name of the Chinese buffet he claimed to be taking some employees to dinner at.  Someone on twitter actually called the restaurant and quizzed them about who was there (I guess pretending to need to speak to this 6'6 hunk who was dining with a group of jovial adults and should be very easy to spot).  Turns out there was no one in the restaurant but some parents eating with kids and a few couples on dates. No group of adults meeting the description of Sam and his crew had been in all night, lol. I don't know what is funnier, that "Sam" would post something so silly and easy to disprove or that someone actually took the time to call the restaurant and ask for someone they knew could not possibly be there because they want to prove that person doesn't exist.  hahaah!

• Love 6

Celia, haha you read my mind re: the super bowl party food- I thought the exact same thing! My husband runs his own company ( no where near as successful as "Sam Cooper" with his 3 planes and all), and that would be the day when he could sit down and write a long page of ruminations during the day- he works while he eats. It is obvious from what JO writes that she has never known a successful business person, never had an intimate physical relationship with a real man, maybe never personally knew an expectant woman or a true Vegan. She watches too much crappy TV!

• Love 2

Not even trying. 

Another busy week for me. I had planned on going back to Chicago on Friday morning but it looks like I need to venture that way tonight. Which is good, maybe I can leave Friday afternoon or night to get to Denver earlier than planned. I had bought 3 tickets to the Super Bowl because Lindsay told me she wanted to go.

Um.  Overton.  If you bothered to take note, the Super Bowl is in Santa Clara/SF this year.  It's only been on, oh, every single news and sports network.  Quoting Celia - now SCURRY OFF and make your correction in the comments that you're going to Denver first to pick up the Bronco's third string water boy on your way to SF.

• Love 7

Waitasec -- you all are telling me that you find it hard to believe that a bacon-loving vegan multimillionaire (and multiple jet owning!) Catholic tarot card reading enthusiast with a love for Yankee Candles and crafting who chooses Disneyland for a first date with the greatest passion of his life, might not be real?  This is a man, I might add, who may or may not have held a secret position in a super secret part of the US Military, so secret in fact that it was clearly involved in some sort of time-space continuum manipulating activities, thereby (OBVIOUSLY! - DUH) accounting for the time discrepancies in his personal bio.

What a bunch of cynics.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 17

Not even trying. 

Um.  Overton.  If you bothered to take note, the Super Bowl is in Santa Clara/SF this year.  It's only been on, oh, every single news and sports network.  Quoting Celia - now SCURRY OFF and make your correction in the comments that you're going to Denver first to pick up the Bronco's third string water boy on your way to SF.

Sam is just pretending he's going to Denver instead of Santa Clara/SF because he doesn't want Beyoncé to know he's going to upstage her at halftime by landing one of his three jets in the middle of the field.

In his latest blog entry, Sam wants to know what you've done today to "change our world" and advises he generously gave his employees a half day so they could get a headstart on their Superbowl Sunday plans. Uh, Sam...what are you going to do when everyone calls in on Monday hungover?

"I would love to hear what you did today to change our world?

Today I gave everyone in my Chicago office the rest of the day off. I know some of them are having huge Super Bowl parties and a half a day will help them get started. A few wanted to go out of town and kept looking at the clock. We had our meeting and I asked if there was anything left undone that we couldn’t deal with on Monday. There was nothing. So I said, Go Home. Now. Everyone was shocked then they started laughing and clapping and off they went. That’s what I did today."

• Love 3

Kudos to philanthropist, Sam Cooper, for finally bringing attention to the plight of those who could use just a little more time to prepare for a weekend of mass gluttony, tv watching and heavy beer consumption. If there is one group of people who needs help, surely it must be the overlooked Superbowl viewer, because we never hear a peep about them or their beloved game. Now that's philanthropy!

Something for you homeless shelter, animal rescue and blood donating volunteers to think about!

• Love 19