Type keyword(s) to search

Hmmm?: Blind Item Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

But she did stand up, and the blind notes Old Hollywood, so this could have happened a while ago if Rosie was the pukee.

She started doing standup in the late 1970s/early 80s.  She was doing clubs.  I personally wouldn't consider that Hollywood much less Old Hollywood.  I wouldn't even consider the 70s "Old Hollywood" although @biakbiak said that "Old Hollywood" could go up to the 70s.  Very little of her career was in the 70s. She was barely known until she won Star Search.

In addition, the person telling the story is a standup, wouldn't she be more likely to identify Rosie as a stand up stand up over actress and singer? In fact, I think she's more identified with being a talk show host and a stand up than an actress even though she was pretty hot for a minute in the 90s.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

that "Old Hollywood" could go up to the 70s.  Still, most of her career wasn't in the 70s.

That was me being  maybe a tad hyperbolic about how ridiculously ENTY.

Edited because I started  to speculate but even the origins of this blind item are such crazy nonsense. It doesn’t say that a friend told them the story it’s that she once told this story on stage where people take liberties and exaggerate for the bit. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I don’t know that anyone mentioned so far, is an A+ lister for singing and acting, except maybe Jlo.  I don’t know if she is considered “old Hollywood” though.  Wouldn’t that be more like Barbara Streisand, or someone like her? 

Edited by Anela
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/19/2021 at 5:34 PM, Ujio said:

Joshua Jackson?

I wondered about Ryan Reynolds, but they seem to be happy.  I found a lot of “blinds” about him being horrible to people.  

this kind of thing usually bothers me, too. Especially the ones about kids, or the actress who was gang-raped by her drug dealer.  That isn’t juicy gossip, it’s just horrible.  I also don’t like to hear that apparently every single marriage or relationship is fake. It just seems silly to me.  

The actress with the library, was described as statuesque, and a class act.  Would that be someone like Jessica Lange? Oh, she’s under 5’8.  

Edited by Anela
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Anela said:

The actress with the library, was described as statuesque, and a class act.  Would that be someone like Jessica Lange? Oh, she’s under 5’8.  

That description makes me think of Sigourney Weaver, but pretty sure she's based in New York.  Alison Janney or Geena Davis?

• Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Miss Anne Thrope said:

That description makes me think of Sigourney Weaver, but pretty sure she's based in New York.  Alison Janney or Geena Davis?

This is a list of fifteen of the tallest actresses in Hollywood: https://screenrant.com/tallest-actresses-surprising/

I had wondered about Sophia Loren. She's 5'9, so I don't know if that would be "statuesque". I'm short, so they're all tall to me. :)

Edited by Anela
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

She started doing standup in the late 1970s/early 80s.  She was doing clubs.  I personally wouldn't consider that Hollywood much less Old Hollywood.  I wouldn't even consider the 70s "Old Hollywood" although @biakbiak said that "Old Hollywood" could go up to the 70s.  Very little of her career was in the 70s. She was barely known until she won Star Search.

In addition, the person telling the story is a standup, wouldn't she be more likely to identify Rosie as a stand up stand up over actress and singer? In fact, I think she's more identified with being a talk show host and a stand up than an actress even though she was pretty hot for a minute in the 90s.

I believe that mindthinkr and emmawoodhouse were saying that Rosie might have been the little girl who grew up to tell this story..

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, cynicat said:

Rosie might have been the little girl who grew up to tell this story..

Rosie was born in 1962 so it's possible an old Hollywood celeb puked on her circa 1969-1972.

Damn it feels strange to type that!

Edited by magicdog
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 hours ago, cynicat said:

I believe that mindthinkr and emmawoodhouse were saying that Rosie might have been the little girl who grew up to tell this story..

It makes no mention that the stand up is famous. Rosie’s mother also died when she was 10 after battling cancer for a few years and is one of 5 kids, her being at an amusement park ride by herself doesn’t really fit it to her childhood. 

Edited by biakbiak
On 6/22/2021 at 9:30 PM, Miss Anne Thrope said:

When the keyword is "statuesque", only one Hollywood dame (in both pronunciations) comes to my mind: Julie Newmar.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

The actress has had her controversies over the years,

7 hours ago, SVNBob said:

When the keyword is "statuesque", only one Hollywood dame (in both pronunciations) comes to my mind: Julie Newmar.

What controversies did Newmar have?  Nothing springs to mind.

New one for July....

Creepy Rockstar Behavior:

#1 - This now dead A+ lister would pay his guys a bonus for the youngest girl they could find to have sex with the singer. Apparently he got tired of having sex with the 12-14 crowd and wanted even younger.

#2 - This one named A+/A list musician in a group used to rip clothes off women backstage and then decide based on their body and reaction if he wanted to sleep with them.

#3 - This former A+ list singer was married, but preferred to find young men on tour and would rape them. He knew they would never tell anyone because it was a time when they would have been disowned by their family.

#4 - This foreign born A+ list singer in a group used to tie up women in his torture room and then go do some drugs. Often, he would forget they were in the room. More than once, his house cleaners would have to release the usually very young teen from her restraints the next day.

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I really find using these stories of rape and abuse as “blind gossip” for clicks and views beyond disgusting. 

Better to out these creeps I say.

• Love 5

A few new ones for the dog days of August:

The Outdoors: I have documented many times in shows throughout time the hazing that took place. Most of the time that hazing was enforced by actors on the shows. Sometimes though, it was the actresses. In one show in particular, the hazing was intense. There was a rule. If you wanted to have a recurring or regular role, you had to have sex outside in full view of a famous landmark on the show. The landmark was used only sporadically each season, and you could pick your partner. The only rule was you must be visible to the people who lived in the apartment complex and the cast and crew.

Otherwise known as why I hate Hollyweird.

Old Hollywood: This former A+ list mostly movie actress who was married to an A+ list mostly movie actor didn't allow drivers to speak to her. That made conversations very difficult when it came to where exactly she would like to be dropped off.

How about a written note?

This former A- list actor from the singing ensemble show has a new sugar daddy who used to be the husband of this former A+/A list mostly television actress all of you know.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, magicdog said:

A few new ones for the dog days of August:

Otherwise known as why I hate Hollyweird.

How about a written note?

The one with the driver, Natalie Wood?

On 6/21/2021 at 11:33 PM, magicdog said:

I saw this and just had to post it!

From Enty:

The first Old Hollywood singer/actress that sprint to mind was Judy Garland.

• Love 2

Something from Entertainment Lawyer:

Dark Winter: This A- list actor has not been seen in several months. He is an Oscar winner/nominee. He is also someone who has always been a little bit on the unusual side. Last year he became fascinated with living off the grid. He thought it was something he could see for himself and he worked a lot in a short amount of time, to allow himself to be gone. It felt like he was in town because he kept having new projects come out, but he did those before he left. He went to Alaska and went to live on a homestead. He has been there all winter and the only time anyone hears from him is when he goes to a town that is a several hour drive from where he is staying. That is what he said. What he said though, doesn't match the reality. Apparently he had a cell phone with him and there is a Starlink at the homestead, because he has been posting to some very strange message boards about what he is doing this winter. Most people on the message board have no idea who he is or what his job is. Instead, they see him as a fellow homesteader who apparently this winter got one of the daughters of his host pregnant. The host has ten daughters and several sons, and would lose his mind if he knew his daughter got pregnant when she is unmarried. Did I mention this group of homesteaders is super religious? One of the sons knows about the pregnancy and has been keeping the actor from leaving until he marries the daughter. No one in LA knows anything, but the people on the message board are following his drama in real time and apparently are glued to any new events that happen.

How will this end??

This A- list mostly movie actress who is an Oscar winner/nominee, not only had a falling out with her best friend, but the best friend is sleeping with the significant other of the actress. That isn't even the reason they had the falling out.

and finally:

This foreign born A- list comic/actor/host is being accused of sexually assaulting a teacher in a class he was taking from her. He paid extra for private classes.

15 hours ago, magicdog said:

How will this end??

Leo finally ties the knot??? I know it's not Leo with the A- designation, but I can see him dabbling with living off the grid.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
32 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Leo finally ties the knot??? I know it's not Leo with the A- designation, but I can see him dabbling with living off the grid.

He was my first thought.

This foreign born A- list comic/actor/host is being accused of sexually assaulting a teacher in a class he was taking from her. He paid extra for private classes.

Ricky Gervais?

This A- list mostly movie actress who is an Oscar winner/nominee, not only had a falling out with her best friend, but the best friend is sleeping with the significant other of the actress. That isn't even the reason they had the falling out.

Are Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts still best friends?

(edited)

I was going to say Jared Leto for the Oscar related actor blind until I read the comments on the blog these are from. Apparently Jared has been seen publicly in the past few months. They had some other good guesses over there like Joaquin Phoenix and Casey Affleck but there are reasons they wouldn't fit too. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Like 4
On 4/2/2023 at 5:27 PM, magicdog said:

I was thinking Reese W since there's a divorce in the works, but don't know if she's had a falling out with any friends.  Reese has many friends according to various websites, but names in common names are Jen Aniston, Selma Blair, Nicole Kidman, and Jennifer Garner. Not that I would suspect any of them of untoward behavior....

• Like 3
On 4/2/2023 at 5:27 PM, magicdog said:

How will this end??

and finally:

I wondered if this was Sebastian Stan, because he was the Winter Soldier. I haven't seen the movies, and don't think he's A-, though. I have no idea. And I missed the part about the Oscar. 

Edited by Anela
  • Like 2

Got a few from June for some summer speculation:

This permanent A list actress says she has audio of her actor ex screaming at their kids.

A Warren Beatty blind:

This former A list singer in a group has offspring. He kept calling her by her sister's name in bed.

Yikes!  Is nothing sacred?

This married former A+ list reality star who all of you know, is sleeping with a disgraced music producer.

How many disgraces music producers are there?  Seems like there's always a new one.  The only one I can think of is dead now.

This past winner/finalist of American Idol got wasted drunk at a show this past week and was pawing at a woman who is not his wife.

Where to begin?  That covers a lot of ground.  All we can narrow it down to is it's a guy who's married.  Hope it's not Daughtry, I always though he was a likeable guy.

This barely there celebrity offspring of very high on the list celebrity parents is sleeping with her drug dealer for free product. He has also passed her around to his friends.

I find this particularly sad.  Bad enough she's a druggie, but to be passed around like a toy is so degrading!

This A list showrunner with paid a bunch of money to cover up what he did to female employees at one of his other businesses.

This A/A- list three named actress is splitting from her long time husband. 

There are the women that come to mind:

Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Is she still A list since Buffy ended??)

Jennifer Love Hewitt (is she A list though?)

Jamie Lee Curtis

Jada Pinkett Smith (maybe due to the dust up at last year's Oscars and rumors their marriage is a sham anyway)

The Wicked: This actress (AA), because she wasn't famous until later in life has a lot unknown about her young adult years and college years. There is a singer (BB) who once briefly reached A list and deserved a longer run at the top, once had a very messy relationship with a married college professor. It is old news and been dissected and discussed enough. However, she has since added to the story saying she wasn't the only one to have a fling with the married professor. She says that this actress, who was a completely unknown college student at the time had a semester long relationship with the professor who was visiting her campus for the semester. They hooked up multiple times each week and would even do so while his wife was on speaker phone. The professor bragged about it to the singer when they were having their fling. All of you know this actress. Every single one of you.

Hmmm....

Buyers & Sellers: Several years ago I talked about this on the edge of celebrity religious family who seemed to be taking advantage of a hurricane and NGO status to rescue tweens and teens who really didn't need rescuing. The only qualification was they needed to be orphans or only one parent who could be bought off. Often, there was an upfront payment, but never any money on the back end. There was another example of a group of prosperity pastors who did the same thing on an island which contains two countries. Those pastors used to stick only to the much more impoverished side, but after two pastors were beaten by outraged citizenry who learned what they were doing, the pastors actually found success on the more wealthy side of the island. The plan then and now was to reward single men with a wife who was brought to the US at a very young age and molded through home schooling and hours of techniques similar to brainwashing to be the perfect Stepford wife. Those not considered attractive enough to be wives, were trained to be minimum wage domestic help for leaders of the various churches and those who had reached a certain level in the church either as employees or generous donors. That was all well and good, but all of these women were people of color, and the churches had orders to be filled with women who were white. The church knew they could get much higher prices and set about doing it. Not only did we have the barely there celebrity religious family help, but also another of which you are familiar. But how to get them and from where? War is hell. At the beginning of the war, there were calls from churches in the US willing to assist. Young women and tweens and kids got out, generally without any other family, especially not men. Plus, there were lots of orphans this time around and generous governments around the world passing out visas with zero questions. In the country itself, this former A- list celebrity along with a current A- list celebrity were the conduits of all this under the guise of bringing positive publicity and donations to the country and also ensuring orders got filled.

Not sure of the organization, but it's obvious it was Haiti and Dominican Republic which were the original targets of trafficking.  Seems now they're using Ukraine for their next supply source, although that should not be a surprise considering money laundering and trafficking are not uncommon there already.

• Sad 8
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Was it a winner or a finalist? 

I quoted it as it appeared.  Entertainment Lawyer said it could be a former [male] winner or finalist.  Kind of like they say an actor was an Oscar winner/nominee.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, magicdog said:

Hope it's not Daughtry, I always though he was a likeable guy.

I guess it depends on how you define "finalist."   If it's one of the top ten (or so) who make the live shows, he'd fit.  But if it's a runner-up level, it's not Chris. He was booted at the top 4. 

• Like 4
21 hours ago, magicdog said:

Got a few from June for some summer speculation:

A Warren Beatty blind:

Yikes!  Is nothing sacred?

How many disgraces music producers are there?  Seems like there's always a new one.  The only one I can think of is dead now.

Where to begin?  That covers a lot of ground.  All we can narrow it down to is it's a guy who's married.  Hope it's not Daughtry, I always though he was a likeable guy.

I find this particularly sad.  Bad enough she's a druggie, but to be passed around like a toy is so degrading!

There are the women that come to mind:

Sarah Jessica Parker

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Is she still A list since Buffy ended??)

Jennifer Love Hewitt (is she A list though?)

Jamie Lee Curtis

Jada Pinkett Smith (maybe due to the dust up at last year's Oscars and rumors their marriage is a sham anyway)

Hmmm....

Not sure of the organization, but it's obvious it was Haiti and Dominican Republic which were the original targets of trafficking.  Seems now they're using Ukraine for their next supply source, although that should not be a surprise considering money laundering and trafficking are not uncommon there already.

Hmmm, edge of celebrity religious family.   NGO status.   Is this what MedicAlert or whatever that Duggar boy plays with is called really does?   We know they don't actually HELP anyone.   They claimed they were in Ukraine teaching doctors how to treat war wounds.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Some new blinds for July courtesy of Entertainment Lawyer:

Old Hollywood: In a true Garp (“The World According to Garp” driveway scene) moment, this A list mostly movie actor was killed when the woman he was forcing to orally service him while driving, bit down on him. The actor ended up crashing into a tractor trailer in front of him and died.

Some people guess it's James Dean but Dean's passenger was a male.  Since it's Old Hollywood, the actor's death would have been spun into something tragic but never reveal anything "inappropriate" to his image.

This foreign born singer was A list for a couple of years. She made it very clear in a very outspoken way about how much she hated meat eaters and hunters and said she wished them all dead. Now, she owns a cattle farm that raises cows to be slaughtered.

HA!!  Now, how many vegetarian or vegan foreign born has-beens are there?  Not to mention what got her to change her mind.  Could it be an Australian or Canadian?  

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, magicdog said:

This foreign born singer was A list for a couple of years. She made it very clear in a very outspoken way about how much she hated meat eaters and hunters and said she wished them all dead. Now, she owns a cattle farm that raises cows to be slaughtered.

HA!!  Now, how many vegetarian or vegan foreign born has-beens are there?  Not to mention what got her to change her mind.  Could it be an Australian or Canadian? 

So, way back in the day when I worked in theatre, Sheena Easton came through in Man of La Mancha (with the incredible Raul Julia).  She was stridently vegetarian/vegan to the point of sending her dresser out to our office to complain that the fried rice she'd gotten had "bits of flesh" in it and what were we going to do about it (nothing, since we didn't order it...). 

However, I have frantically googled "Sheena Easton cattle farm" and come up empty.  Ah well... 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, ebk57 said:

So, way back in the day when I worked in theatre, Sheena Easton came through in Man of La Mancha (with the incredible Raul Julia).  She was stridently vegetarian/vegan to the point of sending her dresser out to our office to complain that the fried rice she'd gotten had "bits of flesh" in it and what were we going to do about it (nothing, since we didn't order it...). 

However, I have frantically googled "Sheena Easton cattle farm" and come up empty.  Ah well... 

Allegedly my ex brother in law has had “relations” with her in the garden shed. I’ll leave any details out, however he isn’t prone to exaggeration or lying.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 7/9/2023 at 6:53 PM, magicdog said:

Some new blinds for July courtesy of Entertainment Lawyer:

I recall that she was outspoken against beef consumption back in the day. What has Canadian-born k.d. Lang been up to lately?

Edited by Blergh
  • Like 1
(edited)

I follow Haley Lu Richardson, and she posted something about having a bad couple of months.  There are people talking in her comments, about a breakup, and deuxmoi, but I don’t follow the gossip sites. It’s really strange seeing people discuss deuxmoi speculation in the comments of someone who just admitted they’re not doing so well. She had a massive breakup in 2020, that she kept quiet about for two years (so did her former partner). They were so cute together. She hasn’t publicly dated anyone since. 

Edited by Anela
  • Useful 2

Here's a wacky story (and it's rather long) just posted to Entertainment Lawyer.  Short version: two super geek fans of a TV show got married but the groom is a mama's boy of the highest order to his wealthy mother, and the bride was willing to stay with him but the MIL is doing everything she can to make her look bad and get her to divorce her boy.  What show was it and any idea who this couple is?

This is a story about spoiled Hollywood hangers-on/geek superfans aborted marriage- yet the shameful wedding went on, because they both wanted to have a lavish party with celebrities, with a Freudian twist. Skip to the asterisks *** for the wedding. Friends thought the groom would never find his forever partner because he was sooo obsessed with this certain TV show, so much so that every aspect of his life revolved around it. Also holding him back was that he insisted on making people think he lived independently and also that was a successful filmmaker, when in reality he’d go down the street every night from the large home his parents bought him to sleep at his childhood home, in his unchanged childhood bedroom, nearby. Very few people knew the truth. He’d made it his life’s work, aided by his industry connected-mother, to befriend celebrities from this show while protecting his secret. Never having really worked, his life revolved around his commitment to his fandom, and to maintain this fabrication about his gorgeous house and career. When he met, started seeing and got engaged to another equally obsessive superfan, he disappeared socially. People assumed this was due to his happiness. In reality, he had just never told her the truth about his dependence on his parents and had managed to deceive her with all sorts of lies and manufactured drama to keep her from spending the night. I was invited to the wedding, which was several months out, bought an expensive gift from the registry with money I didn’t have, dropped everything to show my happiness for my friend and the mystery girl that he never had time to introduce. ****About 15 stars from the show who were close to his family were in attendance. One of them even officiated. A prop from the show was involved in the vows, and music from the show was the soundtrack to the whole ceremony. She wore a custom dress, and even got lipo to have the perfect shape for it. The wedding planner (Colin Cowie) also did JLo’s. Every speech at the reception focused on their geek love. The ceremony-reception was held in a highly desirable location in Malibu. It was a beautiful, lavish, themed but in a tasteful and sentimental way. All our friends were there, from all over the country and the world. I cried, the groom cried. It was everything I’d hoped for for my friend. Just too perfect. HER parents paid for everything. This should have been a red flag, since HIS parents were just as loaded, though they pretended they were going though hard times. It should have been a clue that the groom’s best friend wouldn’t come, and would huff quietly to me that it was a sham wedding and he just wanted her help funding a movie, but he wouldn’t elaborate and I personally refused to believe he was that awful. Groom had the eccentric innocent Peter Pan act down pat. *** When I still didn’t see him the rest of the year, I reached out to the bride on Facebook, as the groom was notoriously hard to reach. As it turned out, they’d decided to marry and divorce months before the wedding invites were even made. He couldn’t go through with the real-life commitment for the obvious reason, his inability to detach from his parents, but she was still not clued in. When she mentioned their issues, and I commiserated, I inadvertently betrayed his 2 year deception to her. They’d never broke up and he was still picking fights with her to get her to leave before his bedtime run to mommy’s, but she was still attached to his celebrity friends and the illusion of his industry status. It was apparent his mother just could not cut the umbilical cord and was sabotaging his attempts at breaking free at every turn. And both of them, the narcissists, had insisted on going through with the wedding because they wanted to be the center of attention of their star-studded event. Literally, bride told me the two of them BOTH decided they really, really, really wanted to have a giant expensive party, even if it was a lie that they’d have to account for later to all of these people. The mother collected all the wedding gifts that she instructed guests to send to her house, and kept them. When the jilted bride spewed the truth all over social media, along with wild accusations of an inappropriate relationship between MIL and groom, sh*t REALLY hit the fan. A campaign to make bride look like a malicious, bitter, psychopathic liar began, headed by the MIL. But the thing that bothered the bride more than being made to look nuts, and to generally and understandably to feel like a chump, was losing her new extended celebrity family and how infuriated she was that they wouldn’t console her or even get involved in the public drama when she thought they really cared about her. Yeah, LA...

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2

A few for the end of September:

Reader Blind: Staff at a plush hotel in London recollect boys being snuck into the premises by the security detail looking after this A list actor during his visit there. They say that the scared boys looked young enough to be teens. Secret auditions for a reboot perhaps? Let’s hope so.

Reboot of what exactly?

This closeted A- list singer solo and in a group is sleeping with a model and is spending tons of money on her.

Beyonce?

This former A- list singer is about to get his YouTube account demonetized because all of his content is stolen from others and they have had enough.

The A+ list singer and the NFL player are filming a commercial for the big game. That would explain a lot of this.

Obviously Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce!  I figured as much since the "relationship" seemed to come out of nowhere and seemed like a publicity stunt from the beginning.

This married boy bander is not sober and the college student he has been with for the past six months is probably not helping his marriage or sobriety.

This former fairy tale actress has been stalking an ex and his new significant other.

Could this be the Snow White actress?  Rachel Zegler.

This A- list actor who has what looks to be a movie franchise, had to go to the doctor. He was trying to leave a hookup as quickly as he could and got a zipper stuck on his member. He couldn't get it unstuck and had to rush to the doctor. The hookup he was trying to bail on, gave him a coat and drove him.

Ouch!  At least the hookup  was nice enough to take him to a doctor.

And for the piece de resistance:

The Disappearances: Probably because it was this former A list mostly television actress said it, that it was widely discounted. She has a long time substance abuse addiction and has been hospitalized for it numerous times. She said that about a decade ago during one of her earlier hospitalizations that she was kidnapped from the rehab for three or four days and was raped by several different men who also took blood and tissue samples from her and also a variety of drugs which left her in and out of consciousness. At one point she passed out and when she woke up she was back in her rehab bed. When she tried to tell her story to staff at the rehab or in therapy they told her she was just processing being sober and had healing to do.

Fast forward six months or so and there was the daughter of a record company executive who was at the same rehab and had the same story. No one knew it was the same story until the girl died and it turned out the actress was a friend of the family and they got to talking and the stories matched up.

Fast forward two years and the permanent A list "singer" had the same story she was telling anyone who would listen, but we discounted her like we did the actress. Fast forward a few years after that and this singer/threesome partner/celebrity/affair haver said the same thing happened to her. Again, discounted because of past statements she made. She ended up dead. I had not heard anyone say anything about it between that time and now. Then, this past week, someone said the same thing happened to them and they only found out about it because they were talking the actress about their experiences in rehab.

Not only who, but why?

• Useful 3
20 hours ago, magicdog said:

Reader Blind: Staff at a plush hotel in London recollect boys being snuck into the premises by the security detail looking after this A list actor during his visit there. They say that the scared boys looked young enough to be teens. Secret auditions for a reboot perhaps? Let’s hope so.

Simon Cowell. He's looking to form the next One Direction.

1 hour ago, Unclejosh said:

Simon is an A List Actor?

That was my first thought. He's a TV personality (and maybe still an A list one--I never particularly cared for talent shows and don't follow them) but he's not an actor and don't believe he's ever claimed to be one. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, Unclejosh said:

Simon is an A List Actor?

No, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have an A-list actor helping with the interviews...as I seriously doubt he would be talking with young boys/teens in a hotel room all alone. 

I could be totally off base because most of the time these blind items are meant to sound more salacious than they actually are.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

A couple for October:

This former A list actor is being investigated for death of a friend he says was just a hiking accident and the friend slipped and fell down a hill. Authorities now think the friend was pushed because of what the actor did afterwards.

Methinks this has to do with the death of Julian Sands, but who could the other actor be? What did he do afterwards?

Moving Parts: This A list social media star (#1) who also is a judge on a competition show and has millions of followers on social media is in a secret relationship with this B-/C+ list actor (#2) whose claim to fame are a couple of movies and a Super Bowl commercial with an A+ list celebrity chef (#3/Guy Fieri) and working at a Disney park. #2 was previously married to a $15 Cameo actress (#4) and if you get her name then super bonus points. #1 and #2 met at the wedding of this A+ list YouTuber with many millions of followers who used to be a professional athlete (#5). There is a very good chance that #2 cheated on #4 while they were married because if you mention #2 to #4 on social media you immediately get blocked. Apparently, the cheating thing is still big in the life of #2 because even though he is about to elope with #1, he is still on Tinder. #1 forgave #2 the first few times she caught him on there and then he started using a different name. Maybe don't do the whole elope thing? #1 though has already hired a photographer who specializes in elopement weddings. Who knew there was such a thing.

• Mind Blown 2

A couple for October:

Methinks this has to do with the death of Julian Sands, but who could the other actor be? What did he do afterwards?

“A-list social media star” has to be an oxymoron 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2

How do the blind item people define the word former? I ask because Rachel Zegler's Snow White movie hasn't come out yet but it is in post-production. I wouldn't consider her a former fairy tale actress until the movie's come out but the blind item people may consider her to be former as she's completed filming. 

The second October blind doesn't make any sense whatsoever so I doubt any of us will figure it out.

• Applause 1