Type keyword(s) to search

Hmmm?: Blind Item Speculation

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

How do the blind item people define the word former? I ask because Rachel Zegler's Snow White movie hasn't come out yet but it is in post-production. I wouldn't consider her a former fairy tale actress until the movie's come out but the blind item people may consider her to be former as she's completed filming. 

From my attempts to read the blind items by Entertainment Lawyer on Crazy Days and Nights, all definitions are loose.  There is no standard definition for anything even including what constitutes A list celebrities.  It changes based on the mood of the day or how much Enty dislikes the celebrity in question.  The blinds are not written for a casual fan of gossip to figure out, but for those who comment on the posts.  That second blind item was written for the commentariat to speculate.  

• Useful 3
On 10/8/2023 at 12:59 PM, magicdog said:

Methinks this has to do with the death of Julian Sands, but who could the other actor be? What did he do afterwards?

Everything I've read about Julian Sands' disappearance and death has implied that he was alone, so I don't think this is about him at all.

• Like 5