Type keyword(s) to search

Maddie Brown: Seeking a One-Woman Man

Aethera
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Once again she's speaking in riddles to me.  Does she mean she doesn't believe there ever was a pool or that someone filled a pool in?

or that the concrete will ruin her plans for a garden?  Wasn't the filled-in pool declared by the previous owners?

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, deirdra said:

or that the concrete will ruin her plans for a garden?  Wasn't the filled-in pool declared by the previous owners?

I would also worry that all the chemicals that leached into the ground from the pool would not be good for growing food in. 

• Love 6

I would also worry that all the chemicals that leached into the ground from the pool would not be good for growing food in. 

Maddie can pour Plexus into the soil to dilute the chemicals. Plexus fixes everything. 

• LOL 17
51 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Maddie can pour Plexus into the soil to dilute the chemicals. Plexus fixes everything. 

Except that Plexus IS a mix of chemicals.  Hopefully they won't mix what is in the soil and cause an explosion.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

A picture from a photo shoot, by the same photographer who did the picture of Janelle and Maddie on the stairs, Maddie and Janelle at the table with Plexus bottles and a laptop, and others.

C8D3DC9C-F8C2-4EA8-82C5-A7D72DCA4AA4.jpeg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A picture from a photo shoot, by the same photographer who did the picture of Janelle and Maddie on the stairs, Maddie and Janelle at the table with Plexus bottles and a laptop, and others.

C8D3DC9C-F8C2-4EA8-82C5-A7D72DCA4AA4.jpeg

Seriously that’s one of the worst professional photographer pictures I’ve ever seen, Caleb looks nuts, Axel looks rumpled and like no one bothered to comb his hair, the way Maddie is sitting makes her look 3 ft wide… it’s a very unflattering angle and Evie is looking down so we can’t see her face… whoever took that shot needs to be fired.  👎🏻

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I wondered that upthread. In the last vacay photo she looked like she could be pregnant again.

Maybe Plexus takes up permanent residence in the solar plexus.  Janelle displayed a huge gut in photos last week. Either her pants were too tight or she is able to swivel her neck 180 degrees, pretty sure Janelle not pregnant.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I really hope Maddie is not pg.  She has her hands full with the two she already has.

9 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Maybe Plexus takes up permanent residence in the solar plexus.  Janelle displayed a huge gut in photos last week. Either her pants were too tight or she is able to swivel her neck 180 degrees, pretty sure Janelle not pregnant.

• Love 7

I’m not sure if I can stand another “Oh my God, I am giving birth, and it is so hard, so difficult, so painful, so horrible, I need to scream, I need to cry, I’m the one who had two of the most horrible birthing experiences” -episode…. So please let it be not true.

BTW if she is preggers, it has to be in the early stages; she’s vocal about the stupidest and most standard things in life, so there’s no way she’d keep something like a pregnancy a secret.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

BTW if she is preggers, it has to be in the early stages; she’s vocal about the stupidest and most standard things in life, so there’s no way she’d keep something like a pregnancy a secret.

I agree.  These people can't change a poopy diaper without announcing it to the world.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, LilyD said:

Though she might if TLC cash is on the line.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Though she might if TLC cash is on the line.

That could be a big gamble on her part.

I honestly don't think this shitshow will have enough steam to keep chugging along much longer. And she will have to stand in line behind Mykelti's birth of Avalon who will probably be in pre-school before it airs since they were still blathering about Covid rules in that last mess of episodes.  Apparently TLC thinks viewers are fine with two year old, rehased news.  I, for one, am not. 

But then I haven't watched since Season 1 when my disgust of Kootie and the harem turned me off.  I just hang around for the snark; everyone here is so erudite.

• Love 13

Evie is gorgeous! She seems to have a very sweet/happy personality too.

I agree @Dustbunny Axel's behavior could well be related to his Apraxia. Lately he has seemed to be happier but he has always had a bit of a dour countenance about him. Maybe this is why Janelle seems  to identify more with Evie...just speculating here.

And none of it is Axel's fault in any way.  I really hate how Maddie seems to pick on Axel/find fault with him a lot.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I was thinking chicken coop

Do they still have those dogs? Iirc they were labs and those are hunting dogs by nature. While it doesn’t have to be an issue, they should realise that a (fairly) small back yard with two labs and a chicken coop (or bunch of rabbits for that matter) could be tricky.  I know quite a few instance where the dog (not just labs) became obsessed with the “fun game” of chasing the chicken (even when behind a fence) You either need a lot of luck with your dog or be an experienced dog trainer to teach your dog not too.

• Love 12
(edited)

Am I missing something? Doesn't everyone's hair grow? Her followers are just morons. Next thing you know they'll be claiming it cures cancer and increases your IQ.

Edited by Cetacean
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Really??

42935132-5541-442C-A7BE-D10420DA72B8.jpeg

0EF85B34-FF91-4F57-8E9C-615B2DC7E47D.jpeg

And when you look closely, you will notice that Maddie's hair is almost the same color as the liquid in the bottle. A Coincidence? I don't think so...😉😉

• LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Elodia said:

And when you look closely, you will notice that Maddie's hair is almost the same color as the liquid in the bottle.

And isn't her hairline receding?  Chip off the old block maybe?

• LOL 10
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Really??

42935132-5541-442C-A7BE-D10420DA72B8.jpeg

0EF85B34-FF91-4F57-8E9C-615B2DC7E47D.jpeg

What a bunch of bullshit. No supplement can make one’s hair grow more quickly. Proper care and hair treatments (bond builders like Olaplex or K18) can repair damage, helping keep the lengths from breakage but drinking some pink juice isn’t going to speed it up coming out of the scalp. 

The lies. Seriously, this makes her look like an idiot. It’s been scientifically proven that supplements cannot make hair grow faster. 

• Love 11

There are people asking all sorts of questions better answered by a doctor.

A recent one, “How is this for people with PCOS and thyroid issues??”. Her answer, “messaged you”.

1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

And isn't her hairline receding?  Chip off the old block maybe?

First thing I noticed were all those broken, split ends surrounding the crown of her head like a halo.  

• Love 8
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yup, they’re getting chickens.

I can't fault anyone for getting chickens.  But it's cheaper just to buy eggs.  Buying or making a house for them, feed, constant care for your animals.  I had a friend who got some and quickly gave them away when they started having issues.  They didn't realize that you had to do more than just feed and collect eggs.

• Love 11

"Does it help with hair growth?"

"YES!"

That's it, just YES.  No details, personal or otherwise.  Not even any BS about how the hydrocholoroquinaphenolmethalate in Plexus binds to the roots of the hair and nourishes it from the inside out, or whatever blah de blah soundbites they're taught.  Just, "yes."  Stellar marketing there, Maddie.  Please send me 12 gallons of Plexus immediately so my hair can look just like yours.

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

They didn't realize that you had to do more than just feed and collect eggs.

Wait until they get a whiff of the chicken poop....and have to figure out what to do with it.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Am I missing something? Doesn't everyone's hair grow? Her followers are just morons. Next thing you know they'll be claiming it cures cancer and increases your IQ.

Unpopular opinion maybe, but if you're foolish enough to believe such crap, you deserve to be tricked out of your money.  If Plexus really made hair grow, there wouldn't be a single bald guy left in the universe. Not even Captain Jean Luc Picard from the starship Enterprise! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Unpopular opinion maybe, but if you're foolish enough to believe such crap, you deserve to be tricked out of your money.  

Not unpopular at all.  My first thought is Natural Selection.  You can't cure stupid so hopefully they wll do something to prevent them from breeding.

• Love 8

Ok so Maddie says she looks after 2 little girls during the week so she has 4 kids under 4 yrs old, 2 dogs and soon a flock of chickens and how does she do it you ask??

Plexus of course!

Notice her gorgeous flowing locks of beautiful thick hair! and apparently Plexus also gives you bionic teeth because she can rip those Plexus tubes open like a starving T-Rex 🦖 

C8C3D413-C676-4008-88AF-E56983F0B456.jpeg

FD097FB7-3313-4A8D-A0B2-89383AFBCF14.jpeg

• LOL 14
3 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ok so Maddie says she looks after 2 little girls during the week so she has 4 kids under 4 yrs old, 2 dogs and soon a flock of chickens and how does she do it you ask??

Plexus of course!

Notice her gorgeous flowing locks of beautiful thick hair! and apparently Plexus also gives you bionic teeth because she can rip those Plexus tubes open like a starving T-Rex 🦖 

C8C3D413-C676-4008-88AF-E56983F0B456.jpeg

FD097FB7-3313-4A8D-A0B2-89383AFBCF14.jpeg

I’m having a flashback….

Rolling Stones Mother’s Little Helper….

She goes running for the shelter of her mother's little helper
And it helps her on her way, gets her through her busy day…..

I saw that video and I didn’t even know what to think. She mentioned Axel’s speech therapy numerous times, and watching someone else’s children, all while the children were in the car with her and she dumped 3 packets of different Plexus crap in water, I assume.

• Love 7