Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Page 44

Brian's loyalty to the FBI is tested when a representative for Eddie Morra demands he steal secret files on NZT; at the same time, Agent Harris finds herself dealing with strong emotions after learning what was left to her by her recently deceased estranged father.

It wasn't as much fun as the last two episodes but I still really liked it.  I certainly hope it gets its back 9 soon.

If I had one complaint is that each episode almosts seems to cover too much ground.  We have the ongoing "conspiracy-type" story in the murky motives Morra has for giving Brian the shots so he can handle NZT.  We had two separate cases they were investigating with the Chinese guy and the missing mouse.  And both Rebecca and Brian had family stuff.  I enjoy all aspects of the show and think there is room for all of them in this season but perhaps they're not all needed in every episode.

One of my favorite things about the show (besides the humor) is how they're developing the partnership of Brian and Rebecca.  I loved their conversation last week where she was so supportive in the face of his uncertainty about Shauna.  And I loved this week how straight forward she was about how their relationship can be built on trust, especially when it comes to the big things. 

Maybe she has an ulterior motive but for the moment, it's nice to see this dynamic where Brian is treated like an adult who can make his own decisions and even though he has childish enthusiasm, he more or less acts like an adult.

• Love 2

Hmmm...I'm starting to really like the show, though I'd like Brian to find a way to not completely be under Morra and company's thumb. On NZT, he ought to be able to find some leverage.

Brian can be a complete douche at times and very endearing other times. i just can't figure out why Morra would choose him except maybe he thought he could control him.

I looovvveee Bradley Cooper. Wish he was on more. They do need to start showing at least a little more of what Moora's agenda is.

I was surprised that Morra had Brian steal the FBI's NZT file as they are clearly further along since they have the shot that negates the side effects and the FBI doesn't.

I really like Jennifer Carpenter. Brian and her character make a good team. They really click as partners.

It is a running joke how Brian escapes Mike and Ike every episode. I swear somebody's gonna turn that into a drinking game.

Can't wait to see next week's episode. All in all, I really like this show. I'm interested to see where it goes.

• Love 1

I'm digging Mr. Sands as the "voice and arm of Morra", even if a lot if is just because Bradley Cooper is too big of a star to appear on a weekly network series.  I like how Colin Salmon plays him and I get a kick out of seeing someone who I'm use to be the wise, mentor to heroes, being the sinister bastard, who is making the protagonist's life a living hell.

Interesting that they had two separate cases going on (three, if we're counting Brian's mission for Sands/Morra), and I'm not sure if it fully worked since I wasn't invested in any of the outcomes, but it was a nice change at least.  And I did like that it led to Rebecca being competent and even letting Brian go off on his own at times.  I like that she isn't just going to be someone who is always getting in his way, but trusts him on some levels.

But if Brian is always getting assigned tasks like breaking into his boss' office/safe, I have to think it will only get worse from here, and even if NZT, I have to think his luck will run out at some point.

It now just occurred to me that Agent "Mike" from Brian-proclaimed "Mike & Ike", is the guy who played Papa Midnite on Constantine last season.

• Love 1

Was making him steal the files maybe just a test of some sort?

Also, it seems odd that the same FBI team that investigates weekly murders would be researching NZT and have all the necessary files right there, largely unprotected.

Was anyone else thinking about The Green Mile with that non-aging mouse story line? I don't think the
little fellow would enjoy decades living in a small cage.

I guess there wasn't enough money in the budget to make all the mice Brian released look realistic.
It looked like an amusement park for cats with all those wind up toy mice .

• Love 1

I'm pleased that Brian isn't simply an FBI stooge, and does decide to undertake jobs on his own, like finding the missing mouse, etc.  And it's nice that Rebecca will come and help him pull his chestnuts out the fire with only a little reading of the riot-act.  

But Brian needs to spend some time NZTing Sands / Morra.  They are threatening his family with harm.  Time he showed that he has some teeth too.  He needs to make them understand that this can't go on.  He could start by buying a good bottle of liquor and dosing it with Croton Oil.   Besides, it would make for a better show if Brian & Sands were back and forth a bit, instead of Sands snapping his fingers and Brian jumping through the hoop all the time.  And Brian has the entire FBI to use as resources.  Starting with Mike & Ike.

• Love 1
I was surprised that Morra had Brian steal the FBI's NZT file as they are clearly further along since they have the shot that negates the side effects and the FBI doesn't.

They are just setting the hook into Brian. That's why they intercut those scenes with the spy confessing. The spy explained how it started with Lin giving him stuff (Brian's shot). Then, he was already semi-guilty, so they used that to leverage him into giving them something unimportant (Brian knows Morra already knows more about NZT than the FBI - what does it hurt to give him the files?). Then, they use that to get the good stuff (Morra will ultimately be wanting stuff that Brian will know it is bad to give him). The spy finished by saying that he ultimately felt he did more good than harm and that is the same thing that is keeping Brian going. 

Morra also keeps his family in line. Michael Weston on Burn Notice talked about the stress people being forced into spying have and the trick is to not avoid them suiciding because that is the obvious out.  Brian is already seems pretty depressed, so I wouldn't be surprised if he tries that soon. 

• Love 5

NZT as magic road to scientific discoveries must surely be a temptation. Brian's alleged key insight into immortality was used largely as a way to bring the scientist to Brian, but it really does ask the question why Brian doesn't whip up the shot, then out Morra? I never believed it was Morra who solved the problem in the movie, because being a genius means you do genius science in the field you've learned...which takes more than an afternoon, even on NZT.

But there's no way they can fulfill this premise perfectly. Good show so far. Brian cares about people, they can go far with that premise.

Brian's alleged key insight into immortality was used largely as a way to bring the scientist to Brian, but it really does ask the question why Brian doesn't whip up the shot, then out Morra?

I think they are slowly going to bring us there. The scientist he helped this week is going to be part of figuring out the NZT solution. I bet that Brian helping people will in the end help himself.  Morra was selfish and focused on himself and the NZT cure. Brian tends to be focused on helping others without doing much to benefit himself (compare him to the investment bankers). He did use it to pick up girls, but quickly found it unfulfilling.  Brian was willing to risk his life by handing over fake files, but not his fathers.

Why did Morra recruit Brian? Why not one of the investment bankers? I think Morra was looking for a type he could control and who wouldn't immediately look for a cure themselves.

• Love 1

I agree with those who are disappointed that the show has chosen to be relatively joyless, and to focus on crime rather than other possibilities. However, despite that this is the path they've taken, I'm still enjoying it. I like that they are asking some ethical questions, and developing some depth to the partnership between Brian and Rebecca. Both characters are really likable. I like Brian's dad, too. He comes off like someone who's not just a stupid placeholder (i.e. he's a dad icon, but not just an empty shell of that).

The number of twists and turns means I have to really pay attention, which I appreciate. But it also makes me worry I'm missing pieces.

This week, I noticed Brian not fixing the blinds on his boss's office windows when he left-- and then the guy he gave the laxatives to came around and fixed them. So, it looks to me like Morra has put someone in the office to both challenge Brian, and also help him. First, he didn't leave Brian alone, making it harder for him to go in and steal the files. I am guessing they wanted to see how he'd solve that problem. Then, they have the guy go and clean up the trail Brian left behind. They could have just had their guy take the files, but they are grooming Brian to do it.

Then, it looks like in the FBI files, the mouse scientist is actually a former FBI NZT subject. So how did he escape the effects of the drug AND escape the FBI? Is he really working on something to prolong life, or is he the source of the shot that keeps people who take NZT from suffering side effects? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and it's not the scientist whose face was in that file, because I've been having facial recognition issues lately so it's possible I got my interpretation of that scene completely wrong. But if what I saw is true, then is the mouse scientist also working with Morra? I wanted him to be a real ally to Brian, but Brian looked pretty upset when he saw his face in the file, not like he'd found a possible ally, but more like he'd lost one.

I do like that Brian got bored with the hook ups and decided to chase the thrill of science conversation instead. Does that mean he was doing the hook ups on NZT? At night, when he's usually not on it? Or does it mean that he was doing the science talks OFF NZT? The timing confused me. His ability to have the science conversations to me implies he's on NZT while having them. But usually he crashes and just sleeps at night. So that seemed off, to me. I don't see the FBI giving him NZT and just letting him prowl the city. Mike and Ike were nowhere to be seen during the hook ups/science chats. But I liked that Brian was, by accident, just in the course of amusing himself, creating side projects and allies, and that being a pawn of the FBI and Morra might not be his only action.

Brian's primary motive is protecting his father, and I would like him to have more than just that, so he's not just One Man Against The World, but actually part of something greater than himself that's good-- i.e. he needs a team. Rebecca is clearly moving in that direction. Maybe some other people he interacts with could go that way, too, along the lines of these "accidental allies" or ones he deliberately cultivates. I'm not really attached to Shauna, but for instance, what if he discovered that the people he loves are actually not just helpless inferiors he needs to protect, but actually have something to offer and are safer as allies than innocents?

I'm just spitballing with that last suggestion. I'm not really sure exactly how I want them to do things. But I know that I like the show better when there's more of a credible balance -- no matter how good Brian gets, he's still way behind Morra AND the FBI just in terms of sheer amount of time he's had access to NZT. So if he's going to be in a "fair fight" with Morra and an equal in the relationship with the FBI, he needs to bring something else to the table besides just being the slab of meat who got chosen for the role. He'll always be playing catch up, since he got introduced to the drug way later than the other parties. His loyalty and feeling of love for others could be that thing. The FBI is too bureaucratic and mission-focused-- it's portrayed so far as not being corrupt, but being kind of clinically dead in a way, all procedure, no heart. And Morra is being portrayed as the Evil Opponent, who would rather force you to do its bidding than convince you his cause is worth supporting voluntarily. I mean, if Morra has a benign goal, wouldn't Brian be excited to help? So Brian could maybe be the player who likes to win through co-operation, not threats, and who makes allies with his heart, not his ego (Morra) or head (FBI). That sounded sappy when I said it, but so far I enjoy his warmth with his dad and his allegiance with Rebecca, so I think they might be capable of pulling off something along those lines without it becoming a diabetic shock inducer.

• Love 1

This show needs to work on its consistency. Last he week was begging his handler for NZT because the effects wear out after 12 hours and he needed it for his date that evening with his ex. This episode he is somehow on NZT when he goes out to a club, bangs a supermodel, then after she is asleep he can still chat with geniuses on the web late at night. Then the rest of the episode he’s back to bring evening dumb again.

• Love 2

Then, it looks like in the FBI files, the mouse scientist is actually a former FBI NZT subject. So how did he escape the effects of the drug AND escape the FBI? Is he really working on something to prolong life, or is he the source of the shot that keeps people who take NZT from suffering side effects? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong and it's not the scientist whose face was in that file, because I've been having facial recognition issues lately so it's possible I got my interpretation of that scene completely wrong. But if what I saw is true, then is the mouse scientist also working with Morra? I wanted him to be a real ally to Brian, but Brian looked pretty upset when he saw his face in the file, not like he'd found a possible ally, but more like he'd lost one.

The guy in the FBI file was Rebecca's dad.

• Love 1

Another great episode. I love this, especially how they're slowly building up the menace and complexity. Even with NZT, Brian's a doof, making him a perfect everyman for this. If he were so smart as to figure out how to replicate the research, etc, there wouldn't be a good story to tell. Corruption is the theme of the show, making it a much darker story than Burn Notice, which I welcome.

I feel your facial recognition issues, possibilities, because I am well and truly face blind. Nevertheless, I was totally sure they snagged Armin Shimerman (Quark from Star Trek Deep Space Nine) to do a cameo as the dead gazillionaire who decided to give his money to charity instead of his family which really cracked me up. And it amused me even more when I initially thought his nemesis Arthur was being played by the guy who played Odo, but nope, that part didn't hold up to scrutiny. Any chance any of you caught and ID'd the billionaire's picture?

The picture at the end in the file Finch was looking at had the same name as the bio next to Agent Deb's picture in the gallery, so I'm assuming it's her dad. In the pilot, boss lady Naz said something along the lines that all volunteers for the NZT trials were either from the FBI or CIA, which gave me pause, but I think Deb's dad's sheet said something like "known user" so maybe he wasn't some undercover agent? But his NZT use was hereby confirmed.

I'm liking the interplay between Deb and Finch. They don't annoy me, and that seems to be an increasingly rare thing, as affability and capability are increasingly sacrificed on the altar to drama. ugh. Of the new shows I've tried this fall, this is the only one I'm enjoying. I also like that they juggle so many storylines. It's not like they do all that much with the families or Mr. Sands, so I haven't found it stretched too thin. And I feel it rewards me for paying attention, which is nice. There are far too many shows out there where you can pop down to the corner store and wouldn't have missed a thing.

I am wondering if Sands is truly as evil as he suggests, or if he's scamming Finch. It's entirely possible that his dad was just sick, like he suggested. Sands hinting that he's behind it doesn't make it so. Also curious if the request for the NZT file wasn't more about getting Finch to read something than team cooper needing it for themselves. (But I'd also agree with kili's take on them getting Finch on the hook.) That said, page 44 was about a random unnamed agent. I don't think they showed the page number for Deb's dad, or am I wrong?

Edited by krimimimi
I feel your facial recognition issues, possibilities, because I am well and truly face blind.

Prosopagnosiacs unite! (if we can recognize each other enough to get together that is)

I am wondering if Sands is truly as evil as he suggests, or if he's scamming Finch.

Not sure, but I like the tension.

If there were not a running storyline, I would have suspected this episode was filmed prior to the previous two. It was more like the pilot, serious and without the touches of whimsy and humor that lightened the last two episodes. Maybe they were filmed out of sequence, or maybe they went back and re-filmed the second and third. I don't know. I prefer the lighter touch to the stories. I don't need another show that's driven by angst and consists primarily of crime solving. There's already a glut of those on the air, and the thing I liked about this show was the humor they started injecting into it in the second episode.

• Love 1

I need buddies to watch tv with, and tell me who's on camera, I guess. It's especially difficult when the person doesn't speak or move, so I can't recognize them by their voice and body language.

ANYWAY: thanks for sorting it out for me so kindly.

I thought Brian landing in the laundry chute was supposed to be a moment of levity. It's such a little kid kind of joy, I kind of like how Brian enjoys that stuff, like it made his day even though it was actually a last ditch ass-saving maneuver.

I agree with those who are disappointed that the show has chosen to be relatively joyless, and to focus on crime rather than other possibilities.

I thought the 2nd and 3rd eps were hilarious and fun so I'm confused by the description of the show being "joyless."  I'd like to understand it more so why the descriptor "joyless?"  And if not a crime show, what kind of show would you have liked it to be? 

I'm just curious.  Personally, I like that it's a crime procedural because I currently don't have one on my docket (Bring back original Law & Order, please) and I like them. 

• Love 2

If there were not a running storyline, I would have suspected this episode was filmed prior to the previous two. It was more like the pilot, serious and without the touches of whimsy and humor that lightened the last two episodes. Maybe they were filmed out of sequence, or maybe they went back and re-filmed the second and third. I don't know. I prefer the lighter touch to the stories. I don't need another show that's driven by angst and consists primarily of crime solving. There's already a glut of those on the air, and the thing I liked about this show was the humor they started injecting into it in the second episode.

Maybe it might've been filmed out of order, sometimes some shows do film more than 1 episode at a time with different scenes.

I am continuing to enjoy this show, but the Sands stuff is just so dark. I'm worried that Deb is going to find out and get crushed. She has such a good and healthy, honest relationship with Brian that I don't want the writers to mess with it. I like that she's not that uptight and always has his back- it's refreshing to see.

• Love 1
I'd like to understand it more so why the descriptor "joyless?"  And if not a crime show, what kind of show would you have liked it to be?....I'm just curious.  Personally, I like that it's a crime procedural because I currently don't have one on my docket

I watch a lot of shows that take a crime of the week format, so I don't object to crime shows per se. I just think that I'm a bit over loaded with them at this point, and I think the premise of this show has a very natural way to be focused on a lot of other things. If you told me I was suddenly going to be a super-genius with amazing vitality, I would not even remotely think of going into law enforcement. Brian could do anything-- and he was interested mostly in music before-- so why isn't he having adventures and solving problems and doing research and making art and... I don't know... there are so many possibilities. PTV posted a review that made this suggestion, and it struck me as very true: http://previously.tv/limitless/what-if-limitless-were-more-than-just-a-cop-show/

Also, he's not just solving crimes, he's fighting off threats, being caught between Morra and the FBI both of which want to use him for their purposes at the cost of his freedom, he's worrying about his father's health, breaking up with his girlfriend because he fears Morra's people will harm her, he's basically carrying around a burdensome secret, has lost all feelings of control over his life, and feels like he's under huge pressure all the time. I like the show, but it's pretty heavy for a show supposedly about transcending limits. He's no longer making music, or even thinking about music.

I got the sense that while Brian loved music and loved his band while it lasted that he stuck with it because he didn't have any other prospects. He was clearly the unsuccesful, ne'er do well member of his family before NZT. I never got the sense that music was his life.

I think he took the FBI deal because he needed a way to save his father and he stays with the FBI so he can continue to have a supply of NZT. I don't think that's makes the show joyless, I think Brian is the most fun, interesting person on the show. He has a great sense of humor.

Everything you mentioned is kind of the point of the show. I don't think what happened to Brian was supposed to make things easier.

I like the show. I do think the Morra situation is a little dark but I think it's interesting too. It's and added layer of complication that I didn't see coming. Makes me wonder just what this organization really wants with Brian.

If you told me I was suddenly going to be a super-genius with amazing vitality, I would not even remotely think of going into law enforcement.

But going into law enforcement is the only way for him to a: Get more NZT and 2: "Earn" from Morra the shot that prevents the negative side effects of NZT use and NZT withdrawal.

• Love 1

Morra & co. wanted to know "how far along" the FBI is in their research rather than to gain new knowledge about NZT from the files--although I'm sure there could also be some bonus intell in those files. Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 2

It's also possible that Morra and his henchman simply wanted to test Brian's loyalty. I can't really see a pressing reason they needed to see the FBI's files either; clearly Morra and/or someone who works for him knows far more about NZT than the FBI does if the FBI has no idea why Brian can take it without side effects.

I felt the episode took a darker turn with the henchman (what's his name?) basically threatening Brian's family. The show doesn't need that. The senator could have Brian doing covert things on the side without blackmailing him. The fact alone that he needs the booster shot to survive the NZT is motivation enough to do what they say. I also don't care for the idea that Morra is essentially making Brian sabotage or betray the people he's working with at the FBI. 

• Love 1

I realize that the show is structured so that the point of it is the struggles Brian is now faced with due to his desire to stay on NZT and his desire to help his family. But that is a choice the show made, to structure it that way. And it's not the only possible choice that could have come from the premise of NZT.

I said before that, even if they are going to go this way, I still like the show. But I wish they had gone another way, because I think I'd have liked that even more.

• Love 1

I agree with those who are disappointed that the show has chosen to be relatively joyless, and to focus on crime rather than other possibilities. 

I don't know if "joyless" is the right term.  "Grim" perhaps. "Inevitable" (in relation to what gets on TV) is another. "Cliched". Maybe even "heavy".  But the show not only has large bits of humor, I think they also even in the grimness of showing Brian as trapped have at least 3 or 4 bits of each episode where Brian is being a bit of a devil and enjoying himself despite the situation.

• Love 1

I am continuing to enjoy this show, but the Sands stuff is just so dark. I'm worried that Deb is going to find out and get crushed. She has such a good and healthy, honest relationship with Brian that I don't want the writers to mess with it. I like that she's not that uptight and always has his back- it's refreshing to see.

I love this whole relationship with Rebecca. It is a highlight for me. It is nice to see people (particularly an FBI agent)  just being kind and generous because they see someone in need of direction and support.  I do not think Rebecca is interested in him at the moment so her motivations seem to be sort of like a mentor mentee. I also like that Rebecca herself is pretty darn smart.

At the moment I am not liking the Morra and his henchman plotline because they are making it seem very dark. I do suspect though that in the end Morra will not be such a bad guy. I also suspect that Morra didn't really need the FBI files. (isn't Morra a Senator? I would imagine he could get it easy).

Something about this show gives me the sads and it seems to be that Brian doesn't seem to have a life. We don't get a sense that he has friends or says hello to neighbors or plays in the band anymore or talks to his brothers and sisters or watches tv. I don't know... I think it just need more non-FBI slice of life things. Even on NZT he seems just as lost, scattered, and directionless as he was in the pilot. I kind of want to see him settle a little. I feel like a way to do that might be for him to stand up to Morra and at last finally take a stand and grow up a little but... we will see.

Edited by BooBear

Something about this show gives me the sads and it seems to be that Brian doesn't seem to have a life. We don't get a sense that he has friends or says hello to neighbors or plays in the band anymore or talks to his brothers and sisters or watches tv. I don't know... I think it just need more non-FBI slice of life things. Even on NZT he seems just as lost, scattered, and directionless as he was in the pilot. I kind of want to see him settle a little. I feel like a way to do that might be for him to stand up to Morra and at last finally take a stand and grow up a little but... we will see.

I don't want that to happen in the first part of the first season though. Viewers are always in such a hurry to see characters settled and happy, and then if a show does that it has to yank the rug out from under them to make a story move forward.  I think there's a point to showing him as such a sad sack/loser--it's a strong character point of view that most prime time shows would be scared to go near I think.  

To me the tendency people have to want to see that kind of stuff is because they want Comfort TV. I think this show only works if it's more Uncomfort TV--and ultimately that might drive viewers away.  It would be creatively better for that kind of bravery though, IMO.

I actually think the show is likely to yank the rug out from under us anyway. I think at some point something with his father is going to change--it's the obvious thing for the show to pull on. It's almost too obvious having the guy who played Arvin Sloane be the clueless relative and have that turned on it's ear, but I think they may be playing a long game here where his Dad DOES know something. The number of times they can have him show up seems limited before they have to either kill that character or have him more involved.

I do also think they've been too obvious/overt with Morra and his people's villainy. It's been too over the top. That could just be a big writing fail though. We shall see.

As long as they keep the character having the point of view we've seen that's at times somewhat absurd, I think they can keep this from getting too heavy to watch, even if it denies the usual formula where our Hero settles into a team and bonds with people and such.  He's in such a team of course, but we've already seen he's required to put one over on them (on NBC's Blindspot, they're also doing a Conspiracy theory thing around an FBI division that's about as absurd as this one, but in that one they have the other members of the team be the weak bricks making the team kind of a sham).

Interesting that they had two separate cases going on (three, if we're counting Brian's mission for Sands/Morra), and I'm not sure if it fully worked since I wasn't invested in any of the outcomes, but it was a nice change at least.  And I did like that it led to Rebecca being competent and even letting Brian go off on his own at times.  I like that she isn't just going to be someone who is always getting in his way, but trusts him on some levels.

One of the things I like about this show is that the professional FBI agents are competent. Brian on NZT adds a layer of zing, but they usually have their "man" even without him.

I feel your facial recognition issues, possibilities, because I am well and truly face blind. Nevertheless, I was totally sure they snagged Armin Shimerman (Quark from Star Trek Deep Space Nine) to do a cameo as the dead gazillionaire who decided to give his money to charity instead of his family which really cracked me up.

I don't have facial recognition issues - and I totally thought it was Armin and was expecting some kind of flashback. If it was him, I wonder how much actors get paid just to be a picture in a show?

I love this whole relationship with Rebecca. It is a highlight for me. It is nice to see people (particularly an FBI agent)  just being kind and generous because they see someone in need of direction and support.  I do not think Rebecca is interested in him at the moment so her motivations seem to be sort of like a mentor mentee. I also like that Rebecca herself is pretty darn smart.

I am enjoying Rebecca way more than I thought I would, since I absolutely hated Deb in Dexter. I guess it was the character and not the actress. 

I love Ron Rifkin, so I'm happy he's in the show. I did wonder, however, where his wife was during the hospital scene. 

Does anyone else get a Chris Pratt vibe with Brian's character?

• Love 1

I am enjoying Rebecca way more than I thought I would, since I absolutely hated Deb in Dexter. I guess it was the character and not the actress. 

What sold her for me is the dumpster diving scene at the end. The standard practice for a show like this is to have the cop lady look grumpy and dour while complaining about why she's doing this. But instead, Deb/Jennifer/Rebecca seems to be really enjoying herself, bantering easily with Brian and the suspect. She's not hidebound or uptight, she has a sense of humor, and she's a very competent investigator in her own right. I actually don't want her and Brian to get romantically involved because their relationship is just good and fun right now.

• Love 5

Yes, or maybe it's because he sort of looks like a thinner version of him on this show.

Yes, or maybe it's because he sort of looks like a thinner version of him on this show.

• Love 1

Prosopagnosiacs unite! (if we can recognize each other enough to get together that is)

Reading that, it sounds funny, but it runs in my family which has led to such magnificent situations as my father picking me up at the airport (or attempting to), and the two of us standing yards apart for an hour failing to recognize each other. But admitting we have a problem is the first step towards a solution, I'm sure.

I don't have facial recognition issues - and I totally thought it was Armin and was expecting some kind of flashback. If it was him, I wonder how much actors get paid just to be a picture in a show?

Thanks for that. Thought I was totally nuts. But it gave me the same feeling I get when looking at Armin, and it made the scenario a whole lot more humorous, so in my head canon, it was in fact he. Make it so.

edit: spelling matters

Edited by krimimimi
  • Love 1

The black agent from the FBI said that they have all drives from chang. Where is the shadow in this picture? he shows a computer electronic light giver? i dont know how to say it in english. in germany its : Netzteil