Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

LOL that Dillon was going on about how much Lulu's input on the movie meant to him, and she's just like "you're welcome" in an IDGAF voice. I liked her acknowledging that they've only had a few laughs, and pointing out that he does not care about her feelings or her marriage. Hoping he got blue balls from that.

So the spoiler about Liz was really about an off-screen phone call, and her leaving the house so that Monica and Jason could have two sentences of a conversation? Yet another big letdown from the show.

UGH at Patrick's message for Robin. LOL at Patrick's WTF face to Liz's non-request that he keep Sam away from Jason. Rolling my eyes that Liz is now pouting about her failed wedding in addition to lying and being all "we have a son too."  LOL at Patrick being offended Liz thinks Sam will want Jason back. Too bad Sam didn't overhear him say today, "What we have is real." Both Liz and Patrick are delusional/arrogant. KeMo's doing a good job with the tremendous love Sam clearly still feels for Jason; I'll give the writers credit for showing that it's Alexis, not Sam, who is thinking it would be a big loss if Sam had never formed this 'stable family' with Patrick. Although it was nice of her to tell him his old apartment is available if he wants it. I thought Sam would start bawling with joy when Jason held Danny. 

Anna and Jordan are both having a fabulous hair day. 

Preview: Robin with tears in her eyes. :(   

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 7

Phew, rage blackout averted.  The spoiler about Liz telling Monica Jason was still alive played out way differently than I expected.  It was wise to leave the actual call off-screen because seeing Liz be all, "Hey Mon, guess what!" after she was so dismissive of Monica's pain as a mother would have resulted in TV punching.

And the actual scene between Jason and Monica, while too short, was quite sweet.  I really hope the writers are actually going somewhere with this parallel to the past - with Sonny and Carly pressuring him to be the Jason they want while Monica just wants to know the man he is now and be part of his life - but I don't fucking trust them.  I'm glad Monica got her hug, awww.

Seeing Alexis reminded me...I cannot remember the last time she had scenes with Nikolas.  Have the writers forgotten she's Nikolas' aunt?  Why has she not broken a switch off a tree and gotten some answers about his behavior, especially given the Jason bombshell?

Glad Lulu stopped herself from giving Dillon what he wanted and basically told him to go screw himself.  But oy, her baby rabies might be back.

No Sonny, Carly, Franco, Nina, Morgan, Kiki, Michael.  Pretty good!

• Love 8

Well it seems Sam, Carly, and Sonny didn't tell Monica despite having ample opportunity to, so that's on them anyway. All the Monica scenes today were very good. The scenes with Liz played a million times better than I thought they would.

Liz's scenes with her son...not so much. So lame.

Edited by tallyrand

Liz's scenes with her son...not so much. So lame.

Liz's handling of Little Jake is not good.

And I see all non-Jason sired children have been sent back to the attic.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Jesus I fucking hate Sam. Today is exactly why I've always hated Alexis getting saddled with Sam.  Alexis shows up, spends the entire episode comforting Sam, listening to her wail on about Jason, offers her advice and guidance. Jake shows up and Alexis has the presence of mind to remember he doesn't know her and introduces herself, chats briefly and then departs, knowing Jake and Sam need space. She lets Jake know he has an apartment available to him if he needs it and leaves.

And fucking OF COURSE Sam sighs, throws a snitty remark about Alexis, acting as she usually does, which is that Alexis is this SMOTHERING presence in her life that she simply SUFFERS to put up with and give her a gold star already won't you?

That is their relationship. Alexis is nice to her, Sam accepts the ass kiss but still huffs and eye rolls and makes remarks about enduring such a terrible burden.

Cut the fucking cord. Free Alexis.

• Love 6

And I see all non-Jason sired children have been sent back to the attic.

And poor, poor Cameron still hasn't aged-- I thought the kiddiequad was Ron's ridiculous idea. I had hoped when Joss was recast that the other kids in that quad would be moved up to junior high-- but we're still stuck with Thpenthaw and  little wooden Cam.

It still cracks me up that Cam is supposed to be at least a year older than Molly.

• Love 2

Seeing Alexis reminded me...I cannot remember the last time she had scenes with Nikolas.  Have the writers forgotten she's Nikolas' aunt?  Why has she not broken a switch off a tree and gotten some answers about his behavior, especially given the Jason bombshell?

It's been a while. When she found out about ELQ, she reprimanded him over voicemail! I think the last scenes they had together were in the Shriner hospital scenes.

• Love 1

She whines "but I FELT that he was still alive!"

and what's worse is that we didn't see ANY of that when she was with Silas. She moved on, no agonizing, no figurine gazing, no mournful walks by the deadliest pier in Port Charles

Of course, that was before they decided to resurrect  Jasus.

• Love 4

and what's worse is that we didn't see ANY of that when she was with Silas. She moved on, no agonizing, no figurine gazing, no mournful walks by the deadliest pier in Port Charles

Of course, that was before they decided to resurrect  Jasus.

Well there was that whole thing where Silas gave her shit about taking her wedding ring off while they had a picnic walking distance from a cemetery.

• Love 4

I liked Lulu being all, "what friendship?" And Emme has been good the past couple of days and she's been styled less twee and more practical. If this story's been good for nothing else it at least has helped me accept/enjoy Emme as Lulu.

Oh Alexis, come one with the "at least this brought you to the family you made with Patrick and Emma" garbage.

• Love 7

What's a Robin? I am really annoyed that the only reason that Patprick is calling her is because he wants information about Jason. It is always all about Jason and Sonny and Carley.

The show is smearing Patrick to kingdom come, but I can't be mad in this instance here because of what you just typed: Because everything is in service of Carly, Jason, and Sonny.

So everyone else has to suffer to make it so.

• Love 5

That is their relationship. Alexis is nice to her, Sam accepts the ass kiss but still huffs and eye rolls and makes remarks about enduring such a terrible burden.

To be fair (or bitchy -- your choice), Sam pretty much treats Julian the same way. He's the stuff stuck to the bottom of her shoe unless she wants something from him, then she's all cleavage and clinging.  

• Love 3

What's a Robin? I am really annoyed that the only reason that Patprick is calling her is because he wants information about Jason. It is always all about Jason and Sonny and Carley.

I laughed that he was like, "Hey, it's me." Like, I'm sorry, who? You haven't called her in over a year. Please specify first, middle, last name. Heh.

• Love 5

It's sweet that Alexis let Julian convert that old hotel room into his "new office". With Big Letters for his Fake Name!

The walls beyond the door in the lefthand corner looked like a mall bathroom corridor.

• Love 1

I laughed that he was like, "Hey, it's me." Like, I'm sorry, who? You haven't called her in over a year. Please specify first, middle, last name. Heh.

Even if Patprick was pissed at her, one would have thought that he would have called her to tell her things like Emma was in a fire at Windermere and things like that.

I guess I should feel bad that Lulu misunderstood the lipstick on Dante's collar, but he shouldn't've been hugging Valerie in the first place so . . . whatever.

I wanted to slap him upside the head. How that idiot doesn't realize that no matter how swell he finds Valerie that he needs to keep his distance is beyond me. Lulu is justifiably pissed about what happened and he still can't seem to get that he probably shouldn't be having intimate conversations with her or touching her in any, shape, or form.

Seeing Alexis reminded me...I cannot remember the last time she had scenes with Nikolas. Have the writers forgotten she's Nikolas' aunt? Why has she not broken a switch off a tree and gotten some answers about his behavior, especially given the Jason bombshell?

It's beyond ridiculous they haven't had scenes yet. If there was anyone whose opinion Nikolas might care about, it would be hers. I hope they do have scenes together after his role is revealed and she turns on him.

Alexis shows up, spends the entire episode comforting Sam, listening to her wail on about Jason, offers her advice and guidance. Jake shows up and Alexis has the presence of mind to remember he doesn't know her and introduces herself, chats briefly and then departs, knowing Jake and Sam need space. She lets Jake know he has an apartment available to him if he needs it and leaves.

And fucking OF COURSE Sam sighs, throws a snitty remark about Alexis, acting as she usually does, which is that Alexis is this SMOTHERING presence in her life that she simply SUFFERS to put up with and give her a gold star already won't you?

I thought her line after Alexis brought up the apartment didn't really match the situation, but was relatively harmless. There are plenty of daughters, and I know that I'm one of them, that say things like that. And sometimes our mothers annoy us, but we still love them. Sam used to constantly act like Alexis was overbearing, and Alexis could be at times, but she hasn't really acted like that for a long time.

All of the characters in this Jake/Jason story have had their dumb moments. There were times that Sam probably should have questioned things that Jake said and maybe should have wondered. But I'm not going to blame her for not figuring out that Jake was Jason.

Oh Alexis, come one with the "at least this brought you to the family you made with Patrick and Emma" garbage.

I thought that line was really in character. Alexis had to make her peace with Sam being with Jason, but if it were up to herr Sam would be with someone like Patrick instead of a hitman for the mob. Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 12

I thought that line was really in character. Alexis had to make her peace with Sam being with Jason, but if it were up to herr Sam would be with someone like Patrick instead of a hitman for the mob.

I know, but I felt like I needed a look or a tone from Alexis that knew she was really stretching it but saying the line anyway.

I need clarification - is the sticker sparkily?

Nope, just a plain old gold star! None of this new fangled nonsense.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

I know, but I felt like I needed a look or a tone from Alexis that knew she was really stretching it but saying the line anyway.

Yeah, Liz is actually the only one who is behaving like she was around when Jason/Sam were together and she's supposed to seem paranoid. 

Even if Patprick was pissed at her, one would have thought that he would have called her to tell her things like Emma was in a fire at Windermere and things like that.

But he's the most loving, patient man in the world!!!!!!!!!!'*

*WARNING: THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ROBIN.

• Love 1

So what's Liz's plan exactly?  To be in the same room as Jason and Jake for the rest of their lives?  Maybe she should bring Jake in for elective tongue removal surgery....but then he might learn how to sign "My mom is a lying psycho"

Loved the Sam/Alexis stuff today.  And it is very true to Sam's character that she can endure not being with Jason, but she can't endure him not remembering what they had.  She had a line similar during his memory loss in 05 (I think).   I also loved her face when Jason held Danny.  I think KeMo is playing this whole thing perfectly.   She is trying like hell to give him space and not pressure him, but when he went to leave she just couldn't take it anymore...I know he DOES want his space, but out of everyone HIS WIFE should be one of the people he seeks out to talk to....To at least air out how they are going to act/be around each other.  They didn't get a 1:1 at the church, she deserves a moment of his time.

• Love 16

Patrick and Liz were both just awful today. It was painful. 

Dante is about at their level too imo. I am so over him. This story continues to suck and is actually somehow getting worse. It's quite impressive tbh.

ER continues to kill it though, so I am almost grateful for this story for that alone. She's been a real pleasure to watch.

• Love 6

Why did Sam allow Danny to call Patrick "Daddy" when they have only been a couple for a bit more than six months.?  This is a pet peeve of mine,

It's the writers way of manipulating the audience into believing that Sam and Patrick are a family with Emma and Danny without ever having to show it.

• Love 3

So what's Liz's plan exactly?  To be in the same room as Jason and Jake for the rest of their lives?  Maybe she should bring Jake in for elective tongue removal surgery....but then he might learn how to sign "My mom is a lying psycho"

Loved the Sam/Alexis stuff today.  And it is very true to Sam's character that she can endure not being with Jason, but she can't endure him not remembering what they had.  She had a line similar during his memory loss in 05 (I think).   I also loved her face when Jason held Danny.  I think KeMo is playing this whole thing perfectly.   She is trying like hell to give him space and not pressure him, but when he went to leave she just couldn't take it anymore...I know he DOES want his space, but out of everyone HIS WIFE should be one of the people he seeks out to talk to....To at least air out how they are going to act/be around each other.  They didn't get a 1:1 at the church, she deserves a moment of his time.

Well, she actively wants Jason to just abandon Sam and Danny, the wife and child he just learned he had, to stay and play house with her and the boys. So holding Jason and Jake hostage in the house doesn't seem out of the question.

But, seriously, I have no idea what her plan is now. She's panicky and jumpy and ready to go to war with Sam at the slightest perceived provocation, apparently. And she's snapping at Patrick when he was rightfully (first time he's acted like someone else's feelings first mattered in awhile) like "uh, no, they have a son" when she wanted him to keep Sam away from Jason. So, it's obvious she's scared that spending time with Sam and Danny will make him remember or want to go back to them.

Why she wasn't worried about that THE ENTIRE LAST YEAR when Jake was investigating with her...I got nothing.

It's the writers way of manipulating the audience into believing that Sam and Patrick are a family with Emma and Danny without ever having to show it.

But especially with Danny's father being alive now, you'd think Sam would shut that down. I'm sure she doesn't expect or want Emma to call her Mommy. (Patrick, on the other hand, would encourage it.)

• Love 1

But especially with Danny's father being alive now, you'd think Sam would shut that down. I'm sure she doesn't expect or want Emma to call her Mommy. (Patrick, on the other hand, would encourage it.)

Of course he would. I can't wait for Patrick and Emma's scene commiserating about Sam.

Emma: Daddy, why!? Why do all my moms leave!! And by moms I mean Sam and Sabrina.

Patrick: I know, baby. Your beast of a mother should have never ruined my wedding to Sabrina. Worst choice evah.

Emma: You need a haircut.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

Why did Sam allow Danny to call Patrick "Daddy" when they have only been a couple for a bit more than six months.?  This is a pet peeve of mine,

Danny called Patrick "Daddy" today? WTF? Pretty sure that never happened before. And didn't Sam talk about Patrick being a father-figure to Danny but Danny always knowing Jason was/is his father? I feel like this has been addressed in the not-so-distant past…then again, why do I ever expect continuity on this show. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. [Enter obligatory "Of course I am, I watch GH!"]

• Love 5

Danny called Patrick "Daddy" today? WTF? Pretty sure that never happened before. And didn't Sam talk about Patrick being a father-figure to Danny but Danny always knowing Jason was/is his father? I feel like this has been addressed in the not-so-distant past…then again, why do I ever expect continuity on this show. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. [Enter obligatory "Of course I am, I watch GH!"]

Glad I missed that crap. This show is determined to just fuck up this reveal story at every possible level. At least it fits in with every other plot that has been fucked up.

Why did Sam allow Danny to call Patrick "Daddy" when they have only been a couple for a bit more than six months.? This is a pet peeve of mine,

So now Danny is about to be confused as feck all the adults suck there are five kids(Danny, Emma, Jake, Cameron, and Aiden) in this situation that they need to think about and what kind of damage they are doing to them.

Selfish.

Patrick and Sam needs to focus on Danny and Emma.

Liz needs help in every way.

And Jason needs to disappear again.

• Love 1

Yes. Just yesterday (well, Tuesday's show, I don't know what day the show thinks it's on) Sam said that Danny thought of Patrick as a father figure and that was on her because she invited him to take on that role. But when Sam lived at the PH there were pictures of Jason/JaSam/Jason and Danny EVERYWHERE on that mantle and Sam was always very clear to Danny that Jason was his daddy and they needed to remember him. There was one time at the PH when Danny ran up to Patrick and said daddy, I think this was before SamTrick was dating, and Sam took Danny and was like "No, that's Patrick" and took him to the mantle and showed him a picture of Jason. "That's daddy, remember?"

• Love 3

Emma: You need a haircut.

LMAO!! Please never  change, HeatLifer. 

I think Danny called Patrick "Daddy" today to establish the Jason v. Patrick rivalry over the kid as well as Sam since, as you pointed, out, Sam, Patrick, Danny and Emma are supposed to be this perfect family now. Patrick's lines to Sam today screamed 'we have a life and this family together now, but I guess I can tolerate Jason being in it since yeah, I guess Danny should know his true father.' JT played Patrick with a highly dismissive tone regarding Jason, and I heard it again in his conversation with Elizabeth.

Patrick is now sounding more like Elizabeth, but not so blatantly terriitorial/crazy.

• Love 2

LMAO!! Please never  change, HeatLifer. 

I think Danny called Patrick "Daddy" today to establish the Jason v. Patrick rivalry over the kid as well as Sam since, as you pointed, out, Sam, Patrick, Danny and Emma are supposed to be this perfect family now. Patrick's lines to Sam today screamed 'we have a life and this family together now, but I guess I can tolerate Jason being in it since yeah, I guess Danny should know his true father.' JT played Patrick with a highly dismissive tone regarding Jason, and I heard it again in his conversation with Elizabeth.

Patrick is now sounding more like Elizabeth, but not so blatantly terriitorial/crazy.

I don't know if Patrick was intentionally written to be delusional or this was more of the Pod!Patrick! that we've seen for over a year now, but we're really supposed to believe that he thinks he has a chance? This is the same dude who was frantically jealous about Robin and Jason and SCREAMED at Robin that she always puts Jason first. But he thinks Sam will choose him over Jasom? Um, ok.

• Love 7

I know this is a small thing, but it really bugs. They made a big deal of saying the wedding was on November 6, which was a Friday. So  if it's only the day after- that makes it Saturday so why are all the kids being dropped off at school.

They can't get the big things (like this reveal, or this sweeps) or the little things right. 

• Love 4