Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Hey, you know what, Sonny arranging Alice's heart transplant hasn't come out yet.  I'm surprised Ron didn't play that sympathy card.

STOP saying it! This is one particular plotline I am glad to let Ron forget about.

Well, pretty standard fare. The Sam/Carly scenes were a mixture of both bizarre and somewhat interesting. As much as I hate Carly, I cannot not like LW when she's in her sorrowful mode. And I'm sure it was just me, but for a second I thought that they were going to start making out. And I hated myself because I realized I wouldn't have entirely hated it. Every woman on this show > every man on this show. Okay, maybe not everyone. Not going to put Sabrina and Kiki in that list.

Speaking of Sabrina, Michael is a dumbass. Because it's glaringly obvious that they're going to put these two together. What court is going to side with someone who is involved both personally and professionally with someone who tried to murder the infant of which you're trying to gain custody? Well, he's never been a rocket scientist. The best outcome for him would have been if he'd never woken up from that coma. What a glorious year that was.

Sonny is repulsive, and now he looks that way too, what with dipping himself into a giant vat of black shoe polish. I can't believe anyone finds him even mildly attractive, let alone sexy. He grosses me out on a level that can't be measured.

In comparing the Sonny/Carly characters, because I like to enjoy LW I have at least that. With MB, I have no such enjoyment, and hearing what I've heard recently in regards to how he has treated some others really turned me off.

Pathetically Immature Quad: It's funny how Ned gets to really call Julian out - "jackass", etc. If someone, anyone would do that to Sonny it would go a long way. Liv, you should have just let them beat each other up. What's the worst that would happen? Now we have to endure this ridiculous farce with Ned pretending to be the father. 

Anna eating all of Sloane's fries was awesome. I read some interview recently where it was said how much FH likes potatoes, so I fully bought that scene. I'm really disappointed with NuSloane so far. GMc hasn't impressed me in looks or talent, and he now seems even more smarmy than the original.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2

HipOldBat, exactly!  But please reconsider your stance on the vampires - that was complete dreck, even more nonsensical than the Legion of Doom crap we are currently suffering through.  Well, maybe not more than, but the two stories are on the same level.  I'm generally against the mob scenes (exceptions: I love Julian and Johnny), but I can't honestly say the vamp stuff was better. 

It was dreck, true.  It was also funny, sometimes.  But you're right, it was crap.

• Love 1
It's additionally infuriating when the audience knows that Michael did 95% of the saving.  He did all the heavy lifting, and he was inches from the water when Sonny showed up.  He didn't even need Sonny's help on the Haunted Star.

I don't know why Michael always lets that pass. Even if everyone else believes Sonny saved the day, should Michael be trying to counter that? "I was practically at the railing when Sonny came in. I didn't need any help!"

What court is going to side with someone who is involved both personally and professionally with someone who tried to murder the infant of which you're trying to gain custody

No charges were ever brought against Sabrina, so it's kind of moot. I doubt even she's dumb enough to freely admit in open court that she tried to hurt Ava and Avery. And anyway, she was mad with grief. It can be explained away.

Sloane is a waste of space no matter who's playing him, IMO.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Worship Sonny, Carly, and Jason - and the associated lust for violence. 

And buy into the idea that people with substance abuse problems are "weak", "fat" people are not worth a damn, and that if someone is abused by his family well that just proves he's a pos (and deserves to be murdered).   Michael is a whiny ingrate because he finally sees Sonny for the monster he is.

Sonny pretends to do good/be good but at the end of the day, he is a needy, cruel excuse for a man who can do no wrong in the eyes of people who have absolutely no decency or respect for human life.  I hate it that the writers are pushing this shit on the viewers.

Why was it so easy for Carly to apologize to Sam for being wrong about Jakeson and so hard for her to apologize to Michael about knowing that Sonny killed his father?

Because Snarly doesn't see the need to apologise.  She lied to Michael "for his own good", not to somehow protect Sonny (which is the real reason, she just has no insight and/or is never honest with herself). 

• Love 8

Why was it so easy for Carly to apologize to Sam for being wrong about Jakeson and so hard for her to apologize to Michael about knowing that Sonny killed his father?

Because the word "sorry" will never leave Carly's mouth when referring to the "horrid scum" that is A.J. in her eyes.

She does not view him as Michael's father, she never has and never will.

While talking to Sam yet again she took every chance she could while bringing up A.J. to disregard and disparage him. She went out of her way, as usual, to paint him as this annoying POS that she regretted was ever born or that he was her son's biological father.

Carly really is glad A.J. is gone, the only thing she was ever sorry about was that Sonny "broke his word" to Michael and that might come to light.

• Love 4

Carly could apologize to Sam because Carly was also partially right. Jake didn't intentionally do the things he did, it was Helena's brainwashing. So though Sam was right, so was Carly. Carly is all wrong when it comes to Michael, so she can't admit it. Carly logic at its finest.

• Love 6

I know Duke isn't really popular here and I understand Robert/Anna>>>>Duke/Anna but I think IB is a good actor and the short scene with Duke and Anna had 10827347298 times more chemistry than half the show "frenchfry" scene with that douche Sloane. Plus there is no way Anna eats that many carbs. That alone took me out of the whole scene not to mention that grease slick on cro-magnon's 5 head. The man is not attractive nor a good actor.

The short scene with Anna and Duke just showed how little respect Duke has for Anna as an equal and, at times, an adversary.  His smug little laugh at the end said it all.  What a creep his character's become.

That many carbs??  She ate, what?  3 french fries and half a sandwich?  And this somehow ruined a scene? 

Attractiveness or lack thereof does not have any relation as to whether or not someone is a good actor.  Grayson McCouch is a veteran actor who many people think is very good at his craft.  Not his fault the writers can't come up with decent dialogue for him.

• Love 3

Well per Carly's own mouth she never wanted AJ to be Michael's dad so in her mind he isn't. Since Carly is actually the one who turned Jake in she is some way agreed with Sam. Carly can't see Michael's point of view at all she still to this day thinks what she did was the right thing and she was just protecting Michael so she wouldn't say she sorry b/c she's not. At best she might be sorry Sonny ever promised not to kill AJ and I doubt Michael would want her to apologize for that.

Or what CPP83 said:)

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1

Methinks Maxie is almost as delusional as Carly, with the "I'm getting my life together." So she has a job with a reliable source of income, a secure home where criminals don't have access to Georgie, oh wait...   But Georgie's babbling is very cute.

Nathan seriously needs to dump Maxie. This attempt at a love triangle is completely unbelievable unless, as a previous poster said, both Maxie and Spinelli were vying for Nathan.  Re: preview ... Um, Nathan? Maxie is totally fine with Spinelli lying. They have a long history with this. 

Alexis and her righteous anger at Ned is eye-roll worthy. I reallllly wanted her to start her explanation of history to Julian with "Back when I had moments of intelligence and good judgement regarding men in the Mob."  Disgusting that Julian has the balls to feel "kicked in the gut" about not getting a chance to raise a kid from birth when he wanted Olivia purely for revenge sex on Alexis for dating Ned. WK did well with the hurt eyes when Julian said he and Alexis did screw around once while Ned and Alexis were dating. But Julexis stomping off like they're the wounded parties was too much.

I liked Elizabeth giving Helena 'tude (instead of looking scared) and Helena's surprise that Nikolas is having her sent back to Cassadine Island. Although for a second when he pulled out what I assume is his cell phone, I thought he had been recording everything Helena said as blackmail.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5

So Julian, Alexis, Ned and Olivia are the grown up versions of Emma, Spencer, Cameron and Josslyn.

Except the kiddies might actually be the more mature bunch of the two groups.  

How Ron and his crew of misfits can write out such scenes as if they think they're good and...good, I just...it's almost confusing to me.

And apparently Julian calling Ned "Ted" is the equivalent of Spencer calling Cameron a "townie". Yet again Ron takes a mediocre joke, which is not even funny frankly, and runs it into the ground.

Jason didn't die. Damn it. I just can't stop hoping for that dream outcome. 

Watching Liz, Sam and Carly all hoovering around outside of Jake's room like a cluster of lionesses in heat waiting for their alpha male to awaken and "reclaim" his throne made my eye all twitchy.

So Helena will be taking a hiatus, at least one character will be...of the million currently roaming around on this bloody show.

Nik needs to be buried in the catacombs.

I really can't even comment on the stupidity that is Maxie, Nathan, Spinelli and anything to do with them. 

• Love 4

Because the word "sorry" will never leave Carly's mouth when referring to the "horrid scum" that is A.J. in her eyes.

She does not view him as Michael's father, she never has and never will.

While talking to Sam yet again she took every chance she could while bringing up A.J. to disregard and disparage him. She went out of her way, as usual, to paint him as this annoying POS that she regretted was ever born or that he was her son's biological father.

Carly really is glad A.J. is gone, the only thing she was ever sorry about was that Sonny "broke his word" to Michael and that might come to light.

And yet despite all this, Carly still slept with him. Shut up, Snarly.

• Love 2

Eh at least Billy Miller did waking up realistically. It wasn't that creepy eye pop thing Borg did. He looked like a person. Shocking.

So Nik sends Helena off and neither party mentions Robin? Well ok then. I'm just going to imagine we made Robin up. She's a unicorn.

Shut up Carly. Before the catfight starts. Just shut up.

I'm so sick of Flowers for Luke Spencer. End this bullshit meow.

Spinelli was charming. That's it.

• Love 4

And yet despite all this, Carly still slept with him. Shut up, Snarly.

Well a leopard can't change its' spots and Carly has no shame. A man willing to sleep with her is still a man willing to sleep with her, regardless of mutual hatred, loathing, etc.

Imagine if they'd thrown them another ONS baby...that would have caused me to grab a first class ticket to the barge.

She's gotten money over the years, property, even her own mansion. But she is still the same unapologetic, self centered user she was when she first blew into town.

She sets my teeth on edge, especially in scenes like she had today. I just want her...run over by something, anything. A runaway crash cart taking her down would have been nice...

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 7

Watching Liz, Sam and Carly all hoovering around outside of Jake's room like a cluster of lionesses in heat waiting for their alpha male to awaken and "reclaim" his throne made my eye all twitchy.

Wait until they know its Jason.  They are cream their panties (and I hate that vulgar expression but its so apt here). 

How soon until Michael, after losing his custody battle with Sonny and then discovering how many Qs screwed him over by giving their ELQ shares to Luke/Nik, begins to drink heavily -- and, subsequently, become fat?

Maybe it will then lead to CD leaving and he can get a job on B&B as SK's son which will make me happy. 

• Love 2

So Julian, Alexis, Ned and Olivia are the kiddie version of Emma, Spencer, Cameron and Josslyn mature love quad.

There fixed that for you. Ron's just not right in the head.

All the more reason he should be very very afraid and ditch them all to go find Robin.

I will LMAO if the "hardware" Patrick removed from Jakeson's brain is actually another piece of dashboard Patrick missed from a previous surgery rather than a mind control microchip. Of course that will extend this stupid storyline, but it might be worth it for the LOLs.

• Love 9

I think we should call Luke Gluke now, short for Gollum Luke. "No, she won't discover our precious paaaaaaatsssss." Seriously, I don't know who told TG he could play evil cause he sucks at it.*

*Oh wait I know. Every asskisser "professional" blogger out there. Except that soaptown article, kudos to them.

Why does Maxie act like Nathan is simmering with rage? He seemed mildly irritated, at most.

Spin is such a passive-aggressive turd. And yet I was fine with him pulling his routine on Nathan. I know, I'm mean.

Okay, I know I complain about short scenes and conversations, so of course the one time they give a long scene (well, "long" scene) of dialogue it goes like this:

Helena: You lied to to that insipid Elizabeth! muahaha! (thanks Helena, even though we just saw that scene)

Nik: but you're going to go away!

Helena: No I shan't!

Nik: Yes you will!

Helena: oh you don't mean that!

Nik: But I do!

Helena: No you don't! 

Nik: take her away!

Helena: goodbye!

Nik: don't say goodbye to me!

Helena: I shall say it anyway!

You get the point.

Wow, Julian is such a mega douche. Not because he's a jerk per se, but just because of the "Ted" joke which he keeps saying even though it's so dumb it hurts, and the "oh I pumped her for information. Pumped her all night long." Okay buddy. Just save your poetry for your beatnik diary.

I did want Alexis mostly to cram it today, but points for bringing up to Olivia that she gave TJ and Molly a key to the metro court hotel room. That was seriously out of line.

Julian/Alexis/Ned/Olivia are acting like they are in HS. I dont know whats worse them or the kiddie squad. 

I think Julian is really bad. The rest of them I think are okay, but I don't think they're particularly juvenile, at least not for a soap.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Julian/Alexis/Ned/Olivia are acting like they are in HS. I dont know whats worse them or the kiddie squad. 

No kidding.

Julian should have been leaning back against some lockers, wearing his Letterman jacket with one arm casually thrown over Alexis' shoulder, as she stood beside him with her hair tied up with a scrunchie while Olivia clung tightly to her Trapper Keeper while Ned and his Pocket Protector prepared to defend her "honour". 

It...it might work as a funny joke if anything about it were actually funny and not just sad and pathetic.

Ned's going to lie and pretend to be the father of another man's baby.

Olivia is going to let him.

Alexis is...Alexis.

And Julian needs a puppy or something.

It's all just so asinine and childish.

And worst of all this is another baby that just shouldn't even exist. No way should Olivia be pregnant right now and certainly not with another mobster's offspring.

Ron is having to wrote these four grown ass adults as playground twits all because he yet again is going to fall back on the ONS baby "shocker". Fucking ridiculous...

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 6

Wait, so Helena's punishment is being sent to Cassadine Island, unsupervised?  Oh Nik, you stupid douche.

Yes, let me send you halfway around the world! muahahha!

Faison's hole would have been better

• Love 1

I will LMAO if the "hardware" Patrick removed from Jakeson's brain is actually another piece of dashboard Patrick missed from a previous surgery rather than a mind control microchip. Of course that will extend this stupid storyline, but it might be worth it for the LOLs.

Sam: Did we know anyone who had pieces of a dashboard in his head?

Liz: Hmm. I vaguely remember a dashboard...oh, wait, it was from the car I was driving this morning! Duh.

Patrick: I perform surgeries. But I don't remember the surgeries after I've done them. I don't remember a lot of things. I think I need brain surgery, guys.

Carly: Sonny's innocent!!!!!!!

Sam, Liz, Patrick: Uhhh...

• Love 8

No kidding.

Julian should have been leaning back against some lockers, wearing his Letterman jacket with one arm casually thrown over Alexis' shoulder, as she stood beside him with her hair tied up with a scrunchie while Olivia clung tightly to her Trapper Keeper while Ned and his Pocket Protector prepared to defend her "honour". 

It...it might work as a funny joke if anything about it were actually funny and not just sad and pathetic.

Ned's going to lie and pretend to be the father of another man's baby.

Olivia is going to let him.

Alexis is...Alexis.

And Julian needs a puppy or something.

It's all just so asinine and childish.

And worst of all this is another baby that just shouldn't even exist. No way should Olivia be pregnant right now and certainly not with another mobster's offspring.

Ron is having to wrote these four grown ass adults as playground twits all because he yet again is going to fall back on the ONS baby "shocker". Fucking ridiculous...

Hey Ned should at least get a Members Only jacket.;)

The short scene with Anna and Duke just showed how little respect Duke has for Anna as an equal and, at times, an adversary.  His smug little laugh at the end said it all.  What a creep his character's become.

I didn't take it as smug.  I thought Anna's tone when she told him that he could be her second if he played his cards right was light and teasing and I thought Duke took it as teasing.  I don't think she was seriously challenging him - I felt there was some mutual warmth between the two of them in that scene.  Some of their other recent scenes have been very cold and I think Duke was just happy about a minor thaw in her attitude toward him at that moment.

• Love 7

Sam: Did we know anyone who had pieces of a dashboard in his head?

Liz: Hmm. I vaguely remember a dashboard...oh, wait, it was from the car I was driving this morning! Duh.

Patrick: I perform surgeries. But I don't remember the surgeries after I've done them. I don't remember a lot of things. I think I need brain surgery, guys.

Carly: Sonny's innocent!!!!!!!

Sam, Liz, Patrick: Uhhh...

Jake: I remember...my name is Batman!

Patrick: Hmmm...now where did my pen get off to...

• Love 3

Not for nothing, but I had brain surgery two months ago, and can tell you with absolute certainty that I was nowhere near as coherent as Jakeson when I woke up. Granted in my case they went in endoscopically so I could only breathe through my mouth, but I was miserable. My mouth and throat were swollen and raw. I could barely stay awake for 5 minutes, never mind have a cohesive conversation.

I know it's a soap but just a teeny tiny bit of realism would be nice when someone undergoes major surgery like this.

• Love 8

Alexis is just one of those  characters that makes me wish the show was interactive. She starts ranting and there should be a button the audience can push and speak directly to her: "Alexis, perhaps Ned cheated on you because you're YOU? Because from my POV that's reason enough".

It could be a useful tool. Those who think TG overacts could tell him to knock it off, for instance.

If I had the know how, I'd market it to be used on any TV show. It could make millions.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

I didn't take it as smug.  I thought Anna's tone when she told him that he could be her second if he played his cards right was light and teasing and I thought Duke took it as teasing.  I don't think she was seriously challenging him - I felt there was some mutual warmth between the two of them in that scene.  Some of their other recent scenes have been very cold and I think Duke was just happy about a minor thaw in her attitude toward him at that moment.

That's exactly how I saw it as well. 

Oh look, another opportunity for Plywood to take off his shirt. Maybe if RP could act at all Ron wouldn't have him showing off his nipples every other episode.

I was a fan of Spin/Maxie in the past and I'm not opposed to them getting together again sometime in the future. With that being said, I just can't even be bothered to care about what's happening with this Maxie/Spin/Plywood trash. Spin had moved on with his life and was happy with Ellie for over a year. Now all of a sudden he wants to try again with Maxie and Maxie isn't sure about her relationship with Plywood after spending months acting ridiculous over him. K. I can't.

Nik is dumb as fucking shit. Just stupid. Helena will be back in six months tops.

STFU Alexis. How dare she complain about Ned cheating on her when she JUST broke up with him so she could be with another man. She doesn't even love Ned and was just cheating on him like an hour ago. Have 1,000 seats.

Of course stalker nurse was the first person to see Jakeson.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

Oh look, another opportunity for Plywood to take off his shirt. Maybe if RP could act at all Ron wouldn't have him showing off his nipples every other episode.

I mean in this instance, as stupid as it was that it was in the middle of Kelly's, at least it had a point - to intimidate Spinelli. At least he didn't say, "Excusez-moi, I have to change my clothes s'il vous plait" while he was doing it, now that would have crossed the line, heh.

I can't believe Carly was there at the hospital was at the hospital watching Jake instead of taking care of her daughter -something with a J? - who has probably collected a wild menagerie in the house by now.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Spinbitch needs to shut the fuck up and die. Die die die die!!! I dont remember his exact words, but him lecturing Nathan about how Maxie & Spinbitch belong together because they are okay with lying . . . Jasus I hate him. That whole bit with Spinbitch being jealous of Nathan's body . . . Uh the reason he sucks isn't that he doesn't have a six-pack; the reason he sucks is because he is a passive-aggressive emotionally-abusive douche who gleefully conspired to murder a cop!

I did enjoy Nik/Hells/Liz.

Monday looks like total shit.

• Love 10

I take it Ellie got a brain and ditched Spinass? Otherwise, why would he be pouting about not being with Maxie? UGH. I cannot STAND HIM. Let him find out Jakeson is his Lord and Master, go back to being his love slave, and leave Maxie alone already.

I wish Georgie was ANYONE else's kid but his.

• Love 4

I take it Ellie got a brain and ditched Spinass? Otherwise, why would he be pouting about not being with Maxie? UGH. I cannot STAND HIM. Let him find out Jakeson is his Lord and Master, go back to being his love slave, and leave Maxie alone already.

I wish Georgie was ANYONE else's kid but his.

Even Sonny's?

And, yes, Ellie dumped Spinelli. Because she thinks he still loves Maxie. And Spinelli thinks she might be right. Riveting.

Even Sonny's?

And, yes, Ellie dumped Spinelli. Because she thinks he still loves Maxie. And Spinelli thinks she might be right. Riveting.

Oh, GROSS.

And a qualifier: Anyone else's kid EXCEPT Sonny. Sonny's mini Sonny needs to be out of business for good.

• Love 3

I was very happy with today.  Liv and Ned's explanation of their sexual history made total sense, even seemed plausible.  I loved Alexis's turnaround from begging for forgiveness for moving on to Julian to her indignation that she didn't need to do such a thing because Ned was the cheating bastard, not her.  The juxtaposition of these four characters and their complicated histories with a single mass of undifferentiated fetal cells is hilarious.  I realize these are women of a certain age, but I think it's wonderful for perimenopausal women to have sex lives.  

LW, never sit down in jeans next to KM.  Your thighs looked like ham hocks.  I'm sorry, that's superficial, because LW's hair and the color and cut of that top were perfect.  

KSt, the lazy, dark-roots marilyn top with the super long sleeves, that's the best I've ever seen Maxie look.  It's a perfect look for her, not obsessive or name-dropping detailed, just on the right side of too trashy.  

That last scene when Jason woke up, the look in his eyes, the realization, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and NSFW, my nipples got hard.  I can't wait for Monday!  

ETA:  I Lol'd at poor Spinelli's "how am I supposed to compete with that," since I like that they're letting guys have more normal-looking physiques, unlike SBu in all of his 'roided glory.  One minor gripe -- why did they have to make RP's naked chest coming out of workout clothes seem oiled?  

I thought this was just gross.  

http://serialdrama.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/29/jasonboilerroom.jpg

Edited by 33kaitykaity
  • Love 4

Oh, GROSS.

And a qualifier: Anyone else's kid EXCEPT Sonny. Sonny's mini Sonny needs to be out of business for good.

Georgie should be Dante's! There was a mix-up in the lab . . . somehow, even though they never extracted Maxie's eggs . . . soapy handwave . . . Dante gets another baby to hold, Lulu and Spin's heads explode, and Nathan attempts to make his head look like it's exploding. Or, oh darn forgot that's more Corinthii DNA running around . . . or Brad's?? They can recast Harper with someone part Asian. Brad and Maxie interacting would be funny.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

. Spin had moved on with his life and was happy with Ellie for over a year. Now all of a sudden he wants to try again with Maxie and Maxie isn't sure about her relationship with Plywood after spending months acting ridiculous over him. K. I can't.

STFU Alexis. How dare she complain about Ned cheating on her when she JUST broke up with him so she could be with another man. She doesn't even love Ned and was just cheating on him like an hour ago. Have 1,000 seats.

Bullet of love!! Maxie is, simply, a dumbass. Poor Georgie. There were a few moments there where Alexis almost surpassed Julian in being a first-class POS. The whole time she's been "with" Ned she's been screwing or almost screwing Julian, bitching him out,  holding his hand,  and making out with him. Shut up and go away, Alexis. If she or the young daughter she says she wants to protect gets hurt or killed because she chose Julian, that's her own fault.

• Love 3

And I'm sure it was just me, but for a second I thought that they [sam/Carly] were going to start making out.

Not just you. There were times when Sam was rubbing Carly a bit too much. I'm down for it tbh.

DIE, SPINELLI, DIE!!!!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! I wish Nathan would've punched him in the face. Can we just skip to the end of this story and reunite Spixie so Nathan can finally have an on screen affair with Anna?

Nik was cracking me up today. "What is going on with you and Luke anyway. Nevermind, I don't wanna know." LOL. This story doesn't really make any sense, but none of them do and this one is kinda funny so I enjoy it.

• Love 5

I dunno, I'm thinking Alexis was well aware of what Ned was up to, even after the fabricated on the spot sexcapades timeline (Quick on your feet there, Ned.) and just aided and abetted it with her "outrage" at Ned's "cheating."  She knows what it's like to want to keep a child secret from a mobster father, but mostly, I don't yet believe she thinks Ned is the kind of guy who'd cheat.  But, time will tell.

• Love 4

I dunno, I'm thinking Alexis was well aware of what Ned was up to, even after the fabricated on the spot sexcapades timeline (Quick on your feet there, Ned.) and just aided and abetted it with her "outrage" at Ned's "cheating."  She knows what it's like to want to keep a child secret from a mobster father, but mostly, I don't yet believe she thinks Ned is the kind of guy who'd cheat.  But, time will tell.

Not true - he courted/married Lois while having an affair with Katherine Bell. (Katherine wanted to get married, but he married Lois first). His life was divided between regular Ned Ashton and singer "Eddie Maine." She knows that while it's in character for Ned to do the white knight thing, it's not unfathomable that he would sleep with a woman he's attracted to if he thought it was over with her. I think she just felt she was more special/educated/his type than Lois was, so he would never do that to her. I noticed that she was really pissed that Olivia, not Ned, provided a plausible timeline for hooking up with Ned and then Ned dismissed Alexis and Julian with "this is a private matter."  I think she figures sure, Ned would have no problem lying to Julian, but wouldn't lie to and hurt her about something so important due to their history.  There's also her feeling "yeah, I felt bad for hurting this man I used but how DARE another woman want him/how dare he have other options this entire time!!" 

• Love 7