Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I think it means they're going to make out. blerg.

This storyline is just getting shittier and shittier. This may be the worst sweeps since I started watching paying attention again back in 2012.

When does GH: Fluke and GH: Mob wars end, and can I please, pretty please, get back GH: Espionage again?

I'll even pretend the "Fan February" fanfare isn't rigged twitter bait all leading to the return of Spencer's mother.

• Love 1

I swear, if Ron tries to make Helena the Ultimate Mastermind of this Fluke stuff, giving she was GODDAMN FROZEN during most of it...

I can already hear Ron making "Let it Go" jokes. They all include a worn out and not-so-witty reference to "Adele Dazeem."

And let this be the lesson to Luke -- double tap, man. You always have to double tap. Though, watching Helena bleed out for half an hour or longer should have been enough to confirm her death. Only on soaps ...

Out of curiosity, who would you guys bring back? I'd pick AJ.

Why grrpants. You don't say. :)

Personal preference, I'd bring back Stefan. In what would be best for the show, Georgie, Emily, or Lucky. Or Laura. One of those four definitely. In terms of most needed to least needed, imo, it's Lucky, Georgie, Laura, Emily.

• Love 3

Since Anna is out of town, a nuclear reactor could explode killing everyone except Ava & Dante and I wouldn't give two shits. Actually, can Maura, Fin and Dom all just go to a new show so I can stop watching this cluster?

RE: Flewq & Hells possibly making out tomorrow, poor poor poor Constance Towers. And poor poor poor poor us having to watch it.

Tony should be required to give back at least two of his Emmys for today's uh performance.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 11
RE: Flewq & Hells possibly making out tomorrow, poor poor poor Constance Towers. And poor poor poor poor us having to watch it.

I am hoping we only see it via another character seeing it. I volunteer Brad as tribune! Because he'll make a funny comment.

Tony should be required to give back at least two of his Emmys for today's uh performance.

That is fuckin' hilarious. And yes, yes he should.

• Love 6

Jesus, they're really throwing Lulu under the bus. There's no way she wouldn't think that *something happened to Dante*, and she would find it weird as hell that he would be talking smack about her to Luke. So stupid, it burns.

Dominic did a nice job with everything except that scream of frustration. oy. And the music and his bug eyes at the beginning. It was like someone said "no no we were too subtle on Friday, let's go full tilt silent film! Slam down those organ keys!"

I did laugh at Heather calling Shawn, Jordan, and Carly "nimrods". And oh, yeah, I'm so sure Nina would be stunned by her head lightly bumping the plastic window. 

Why can't Franco die? Just. give. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Someone kill Helena, for real. I'm so tired of her.

So much I like in this post. Yes, Lulu is being thrown under the bus.  But then when the writers have been working overtime to create the ditzy blonde image, valley girl twin image with both Maxie and Lulu. it's a wee bit easier to accept that her thinking is "off."

And please may I sign the petition to "off" Franco and Helena.  I used to like Helena as a villain, but I'm over that.

And Nina is stunned by that slight bump???  By extension Dante should be comatose considering the hits he has taken.

Re Dom, his subtle, more nuanced acting style doesn't fit in the current GH world of OTT melodrama.  So I can seriously see him being told to ramp it up.  However, it's still much better than those wretched scenes with Stavros last fall.   

Overall, he and Maura West are delivering my favorite performances in the past few days.  

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 7

Of the choices In that poll I want Serena to come back I would love for her to turn Micheal's head away from Kiki and even Rosalie

LOL- but I have dibs on her to come back at the age she should be - and be someone new for Dante (once he and Anna decide to move on).  

When did Lulu and Maxie become the Old Guy puppets from the Muppet movies?

Is that what they are?  I know that, together, they are on my last nerve.  Make it stop!  

• Love 2

Is Ava on Jason and Robin's bridge?

Yes, I'm sure it was. No way they would create another bridge set.

Nothing will be funnier than Fluke giving everyone a speech about how stupid they are and then proving they're even more stupid by having them buy that Dante of all people would be crazy rude. They're making Lulu as dumb as Patrick, if that's possible. Patrick, btw, should have applied Fluke's speech to himself and Robin.

Too many close-up's of Sabrina's face. I don't care how cute she is.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Is Ava on Jason and Robin's bridge?

Yes.

That party needed Britt so she and Brad could really snark about the speeches.

The directing on this show is stupid. They had Dante get halfway up the steps before he couldn't make it the rest of the way yet he goes back down the steps and proceeds to wander around the room.

With all the numerous camera cuts towards her, I guess they are going to try and make Sabreeeena happen again.

• Love 1

Wow, they really are dragging out this bomb thing all week, aren't they. Same with the Phoenix/brainwashing crap. I wonder if Ava is going to fling herself off the bridge because no way she gets out of there alive.

Franco is so cold, leaving everyone to die when it's because of them he's out. He's far past redemption.

Yes, I'm sure it was. No way they would create another bridge set.

Nothing will be funnier than Fluke giving everyone a speech about how stupid they are and then proving they're even more stupid by having them buy that Dante of all people would be crazy rude. They're making Lulu as dumb as Patrick, if that's possible. Patrick, btw, should have applied Fluke's speech to himself and Robin.

Too many close-up's of Sabrina's face. I don't care how cute she is.

Patrick and Lulu are in the exact same boat right now. "Yes, let me believe that my spouse out of nowhere is committing strange and shady behavior that they have never exhibited before!" At least Patrick heard it from Robin's face. Lulu just blatantly believing crusty obviously-not-right-in-the-head-dad is ridiculous.

I don't buy it from either of them.

I meant to comment on Sabrina, but as usual, I forget she exists the moment she is out of sight.

Random, but I noticed last year's engagement part gold dress on one of the extras. Poor Valentini, no one is tall enough to recycle Britt's dresses on the show. I hear NuKiki is 5'7, maybe that was the whole reasoning behind her casting - she gets Britt's wardrobe!

• Love 2
LOL- but I have dibs on her to come back at the age she should be - and be someone new for Dante (once he and Anna decide to move on).  

I always had trouble on how old Scott's Daughters are I take it Serena is the age bracket Of Dante Lulu Maxie Nathan and Christina is Micheal Kiki Morgan Rosalie? Ok then bring on Christina for Micheal!! I like Lulu and Dante even though Ron has Lulu acting dumb. In my view Christina and Serena should come on to catch Morgan and Micheal's attentions

Patrick and Lulu are in the exact same boat right now. "Yes, let me believe that my spouse out of nowhere is committing strange and shady behavior that they have never exhibited before!" At least Patrick heard it from Robin's face. Lulu just blatantly believing crusty obviously-not-right-in-the-head-dad is ridiculous.

I don't buy it from either of them.

I meant to comment on Sabrina, but as usual, I forget she exists the moment she is out of sight.

Random, but I noticed last year's engagement part gold dress on one of the extras. Poor Valentini, no one is tall enough to recycle Britt's dresses on the show. I hear NuKiki is 5'7, maybe that was the whole reasoning behind her casting - she gets Britt's wardrobe!

NuKiki is taller than KA? She looks better than KA that's for sure

• Love 1
I had similar thoughts about Sam's indignant rant to Jake about how Faison shot Jason in the back and kicked him off the dock to die.  I mean, honey, you married a mobster. This is how shit happens in his world.

The whole Jake/Sam "interrogation" was so stupid. I get she wants answers, but she's being such a pill about it. That fucking phoenix. I'm so sick of hearing Sam go on and on about it. Gah.

Today was pretty funny, what with Dante reeling around the basement. Poor DZ. And there's no way Lulu wouldn't want to hear what Dante has to say for himself. 

• Love 1

It's ridiculous.  She knows Dante, and she knows her father.  For today's scenario, she'd have to think that there are two possibilities:  Either Dante is acting wildly out of character, or her father is faking his end of the phone call.  Add in Luke destroying her phone and, oh yeah, her knowledge that someone was recently impersonating her father, and no little red flags have popped up here?  I know soap characters sometimes have to be a little less than on the ball for plot purposes, but this is way too far.  

• Love 8

Jesus, they're really throwing Lulu under the bus. There's no way she wouldn't think that *something happened to Dante*, and she would find it weird as hell that he would be talking smack about her to Luke. So stupid, it burns.

I hate what they're doing to Lulu. Is this all to service her fucking Johnny or something? Like that I could at least understand in a 'terrible writing for plot' way. Otherwise it's like why?

I think the best moment today was Dante tearing up when he realized what Fluke was doing.

That was so good. A bright spot in this horrible episode. DZ is far too good for this shit. I felt bad for him having to act out that embarrassing scream. You know they forced that out of him!

That would've made the party worth it for me tbh.

I honestly enjoyed the past two weeks but this episode was stupid, awful, boring, and enraging all at once.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Why grrpants. You don't say. :)

Personal preference, I'd bring back Stefan. In what would be best for the show, Georgie, Emily, or Lucky. Or Laura. One of those four definitely. In terms of most needed to least needed, imo, it's Lucky, Georgie, Laura, Emily.

I love Stefan, but I want SN on Days. Ron would only ruin another great character on GH.

Edited by sometimesfan

I wonder if Ava is going to fling herself off the bridge because no way she gets out of there alive.

I don't know, dude has had 100000 opportunities to shoot her, yet he keeps waving the gun around and "discussing" things.   Just.fucking.shoot.her.   It would be even better if Ava cut him off and was like, "oh for fuck's sake, I'll help you make it quicker" and THEN she flings herself off the bridge.   Same with Johnny and Sonny.  Johnny....stfu and just SHOOT HIM.

And don't get me started on Heather and Nina.  NIna has like 2 ft on the woman, yet she stands there while Heather plays with the syringe a foot away....and talks.  and talks.  and talks more.  JUST.DO.IT.

And was Dante's phone not working after Luke destroyed Lulu's?   I was wondering why he didn't just call someone else he knew was at the party.  Like....his brother maybe?

I missed some of the show because of yet another snowstorm here in CT.  Guess I didn't miss much.

• Love 3

I just think this whole story proves that Ron loves making the characters look stupid for fun. He doesn't want them to be smart. He wants them to be SHOCKED when something/anything is revealed.

DZ was the bright spot of this episode.

I forgot to mention that Jakeson alternates between being a dick and being a compassionate sweetheart. It annoys the fuck outta me.

You just summed up Jason. That's how he's always been. LOL.

And was Dante's phone not working after Luke destroyed Lulu's?   I was wondering why he didn't just call someone else he knew was at the party.  Like....his brother maybe?

Yea, I guess it ran out of battery or something. The thing is, he should've called Nathan first anyway. Idiot! But luckily Nathan got to him and will seemingly carry him up the basement steps and far enough away from a bomb that's gonna detonate in 10 seconds. Maybe Nathan's The Flash!

• Love 4

You just summed up Jason. That's how he's always been. LOL.

I don't remember Jason ever being a compassionate sweetheart. But I hate him so fucking much that maybe I blocked out any good moments.

I hate the Jakeson story much more than I hate the Fluke one. At least the Fluke one is sometimes UCG. The Jakeson one is just awful in every way and in the end fucking Jason will be back, which is my worst nightmare.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

I hate what they're doing to Lulu. It this all to service her fucking Johnny or something? Like that I could at least understand in a 'terrible writing for plot' way. Otherwise it's like why?

I guess so she doesn't find out about the bomb, but still, couldn't Luke have just taken the phone? Maybe they'll cause a rift with Lante by Dante asking, no, seriously, how could she believe that bullshit? At least Maxie seemed to have her brain. (Gotta love how Lulu and Maxie are never allowed to have one of those at the same time.)

DZ is far too good for this shit. I felt bad for him having to act out that embarrassing scream. You know they forced that out of him!

Hee. I'd like to think so, but you never know. Maybe he inhaled too many Tony Geary cooties or something.

I honestly enjoyed the past two weeks but this episode was stupid, awful, boring, and enraging all at once.

Agreed. It's one thing to watch an episode where one or two people act out of character or stupid but when 99% of the people act like that, it's like watching some surreal alternate universe episode. Is that what they meant by Fan February?

In other news, peachmangosteen, I'm gonna lay off your guy for a couple of days because he actually jumped two stairs to rescue Dante. It's true love baby!

• Love 4

And don't get me started on Heather and Nina.  NIna has like 2 ft on the woman, yet she stands there while Heather plays with the syringe a foot away....and talks.  and talks.  and talks more.  JUST.DO.IT.

Two feet, twenty years younger . . . it was ridiculous. And the light bang against the window lol. It didn't help that we saw DZ just do a good job of playing stunned the other day. All for that creature to come in rescue her. I hate. everything. about. him.

Yea, I guess it ran out of battery or something. The thing is, he should've called Nathan first anyway. Idiot! But luckily Nathan got to him and will seemingly carry him up the basement steps and far enough away from a bomb that's gonna detonate in 10 seconds. Maybe Nathan's The Flash!

Yup, and that's why the embarrassing scream. I did buy that he would call Lulu first. They showed him as sufficiently messed up enough that I could buy any dumb mistake he made, especially since he picked up the phone and saw her name on it. Maybe they should concuss everyone in town. "Well, they all just had their heads bashed in, so I can see why don't realize AJ actually stands for Ava Jerome."

• Love 9

With all the numerous camera cuts towards her, I guess they are going to try and make Sabreeeena happen again.

My glass-half-full take on this is that these are the last shots of Sabrina we will ever see.

NuKiki is taller than KA? She looks better than KA that's for sure

I remember her being taller than Eileen Davidson when she came on Y&R at about age 15. 

I don't know, dude has had 100000 opportunities to shoot her, yet he keeps waving the gun around and "discussing" things.   Just.fucking.shoot.her.   It would be even better if Ava cut him off and was like, "oh for fuck's sake, I'll help you make it quicker" and THEN she flings herself off the bridge.   Same with Johnny and Sonny.  Johnny....stfu and just SHOOT HIM.

Shoot first and once they're dead/dying THEN you give a monologue abut why you killed them. When will people learn this?

• Love 5

Did I hear Michael saying at the end of his speech that the entire clinic idea is due to Luke's brilliance? Luke is giving a party to celebrate himself publicly?

Is the show expecting us to be content with a denouement or falling curtain on violent multiple murders, celebrated by a couple of cackling madpeople like Fluke and Hells? If Fluke is a crazy Luke (I'm still confused), is he going to add the deaths of his daughter and son-in-law to the death of his little grandson in the past?

Obviously, Hells and Luke have made Jakeson the fall guy to catch all the blame if the bombs do explode. But I would be so amused if Luke's teh evul bomb trickled down to nothing and simply died with a whimper, hurting no one.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Nooooo wayyyyyyy Nathan and Concussion Dante get out of there in 8 seconds. That's hilarious.

That whole thing was unbelievably stupid. I also hated everyone talking to Franco like a person. Why was Ava all relieved he was alive?

Michael being all cool with Carlos was insane. Hey, remember when I tried to kill your dad like a dog on his knees in the living room? Good times, thanks for having us tonight! Sheer plot. I have a terrible feeling this is all a setup to finally kill off or dispose of Carrr-loooossss, who I will miss terribly, while they do position Sabrina for Michael. The cutting on her was a little too coincidental. I always said I'd need her to be off the show for nine months to be convinced she's really gone.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

So many people were almost killed today. I was terribly disappointed that they all lived. Of course Sonny is at the top of my hit list, and I sure wouldn't miss Nina. Ava and Franco don't annoy me as much as the other two, mostly because I like the actors if not the heinous deeds of their characters, but if them dying would have guaranteed a Sonny death, I wouldn't complain about it.

Do we have any idea why Helena is so hellbent on killing Sam? I mean, I don't have any idea why any of these people are doing any of this stuff, but the "Sam must die" stuff is what I'm fixating on today.

quote: Carlos singing how he's going to kill Ava is literally the best thing on soaps since 2011. All characters should hope to die this way

Agree- Crazy Carlos is fun.

• Love 5

If they really wanted to surprise me they'd actually off some people. Franco dies horribly! Carlos too, why not, I do like him but he can only do so much. Julian can take it in the gut and barely cling to life! But no. Also, Franco dies horribly! I have a sinking feeling only Johnny and maybe Carlos will bite it.

Incidentally, Fluke would never make underboss Johnny leave his own damn gala to kill those prisoners, but whatever. They rolled up with only two dudes? Really? I thought Fluke had an army. And Johnny has his guys! "How did this turn on us so fast, Carlos? We're two guys and they're four!"

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

Do we have any idea why Helena is so hellbent on killing Sam? I mean, I don't have any idea why any of these people are doing any of this stuff, but the "Sam must die" stuff is what I'm fixating on today.

Sam has a "feeling" Jakeson is SoldierBoy and won't give up the idea. That seems to be the sole reason.

• Love 1

That's the thihg though. There's no suspense to any of this because we know none of these characters will die. And we don't even need spoilers to tell us that. Nathan, Dante, Michzel, Lulu, Lucas, Brad, Suebrina, Maxie, Bobbie, Tracy...none of them is going anywhere. So what's the point?

• Love 3

I think that Jason was a compassionate sweetheart during J&R 1.0.

And he was a sweetheart with her when they were just friends from '05-present. He's actually the one person Robin truly had a stable, ongoing, true friendship with.

But I still believe Jason, like all the characters on this show, was sweet with some and an asshole to others.

• Love 2

If anybody's interested in getting today's show out of their head, there are 3 new episodes up of GH Now.  I would recommend it for Ryan Paevey's sweatpants almost falling down in one of the episodes and a Harper Barash appearance.

• Love 1

If they really wanted to surprise me they'd actually off some people. Franco dies horribly! Carlos too, why not, I do like him but he can only do so much. Julian can take it in the gut and barely cling to life! But no. Also, Franco dies horribly! I have a sinking feeling only Johnny and maybe Carlos will bite it.

I think Brad's also going to, at the minimum, get seriously injured.

That's the thihg though. There's no suspense to any of this because we know none of these characters will die. And we don't even need spoilers to tell us that. Nathan, Dante, Michzel, Lulu, Lucas, Brad, Suebrina, Maxie, Bobbie, Tracy...none of them is going anywhere. So what's the point?

If I weren't spoilered I'd probably be worried for a couple of them. In fact even spoiled (spoilered? where'd I come up with that, I don't know) I sometimes I have a moment of doubt. I'm easy!

Michael being all cool with Carlos was insane. Hey, remember when I tried to kill your dad like a dog on his knees in the living room? Good times, thanks for having us tonight! Sheer plot. I have a terrible feeling this is all a setup to finally kill off or dispose of Carrr-loooossss, who I will miss terribly, while they do position Sabrina for Michael. The cutting on her was a little too coincidental. I always said I'd need her to be off the show for nine months to be convinced she's really gone.

ha, but to be fair, I don't think he knows ANY of the details - I remember after AJ died and Michael saw Carlos in the elevator Carlos made a comment of condolence, and Michael accepted it. And then when he got to the police station after that, Anna and Dante gave him the picture of Carlos and Michael recognized him and that's when they told him he was a suspect. I think he thinks for some reason Ava coerced him into everything.

Replying to some of the other stuff in the spoiler thread.

• Love 2

I think Brad's also going to, at the minimum, get seriously injured.

Good, the gay guys get it. What a relief!

ha, but to be fair, I don't think he knows ANY of the details - I remember after AJ died and Michael saw Carlos in the elevator Carlos made a comment of condolence, and Michael accepted it. And then when he got to the police station after that, Anna and Dante gave him the picture of Carlos and Michael recognized him and that's when they told him he was a suspect. I think he thinks for some reason Ava coerced him into everything.

I thought he knew about the actual attack at the mansion. I mean, didn't Tracy, etc. walk in on that?

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1