Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I tuned in today after several days off and I was pleasantly surprised.  

I could watch Liesl and Magda snark at each other all day.  It's fighting but with wit, not guns or Shawn's goons throwing punches.

Maxie and Natan were cute but this judge storyline is ridiculous. Still, they were cute.

As much as I hate the FauxLuke storyline, I always love to see Sebastian Roche show up.  Like Liesl and Magda, he's just so  unrepentantly evil.

The rest I pretty much skipped over although I have to agree with any potential judge, Anna is going after Olbrecht out of spite.  Victor Cassadine kidnapped four people, don't you have real criminals to catch instead of the woman he was going to kill and who ended up killing him.  Besides, we all know he isn't dead, Anna should know enough about Cassadines by now to know that.

• Love 2

I'll admit if they wanted to swap out Kikaka as Silas' bio brat and give him Rosalie I'd be game, if only because I'd like to see how they explain her being Latina when both her parents are as Latin as the Olive Garden is Italian.

I don't find Rosalie any more genetically improbable as Silas and Nina's kid than I do Kiki.  When that reveal comes, someone's going to have to explain to me how two pieces of spaghetti combined to create a meatball.

• Love 6
Now, that's not fair to gazelles.  They are graceful and beautiful while she's jerky and repulsive.  There's not one positive thing I can say about her.  I can't stand Kiki either, but at least she has nice hair.

I was likening her to them with the whole leap/jump thing she likes to do, but without question they are graceful and majestic whereas she...as a poster so aptly compared her, she has that praying mantis quality about her. I feel as if she's always skittering off to do something nefarious, like she did today.

I don't find Rosalie any more genetically improbable as Silas and Nina's kid than I do Kiki.  When that reveal comes, someone's going to have to explain to me how two pieces of spaghetti combined to create a meatball.

Since it'd be coming from Ron I'd expect a throw away line about some third cousin once removed, or she'll just be another Aztec Princess Felicia.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

This show never makes sense but today it went to a level of NUTZ that I couldn't have imagined.  Jerry Jacks - whose dubious charms wore off for me about 3 seconds after the first time I saw him - is back with some ludicrous story about Luke.  About Luke and the polonium poisoning which happened about 400 years ago in Ron C. time.  And somehow this is supposed to lead to the current Luke story.  And Tracy, whose brain was removed and replaced with that of a braying ass, buys the whole thing.  Sam and Patrick look as stupid as she does.

And I just can't even bother to try and figure this out.  Do Not Care.

It's bad enough that we have to put up with that cartoon character Dr. O., but to then foist the just-as-cartoonish Donna Mills on us - (that last face lift seems to have stretched her mouth right off her face) is, is, .....I dunno, waste of time, pile of crap, whatever.  

And when we're not watching THESE people, we see The Nina bugging her eyes out and jumping around like The Fly.

.......oh, that swim to the barge was so refreshing!  

Funniest post of the day for me!!  That's one BIG meatball head!!

• Love 5
I rather lol'd and about pissed my pants at Nina's excessive use of emoticons. Like, for real? And the "I will not be ignored" text in caps. Dead. Like I expected a grumpy cat meme next saying "I will cut you bitch!" 

It's this kind of stuff with Nina that manages to crack me while simultaneously infuriating me.  The texts themselves were hilarious, and it's the right amount of crazy.  But then it brought me back to my ongoing irritation that they paint fresh-from-coma Nina as a teenager.  And unless she's texting with teens or reading a lot of teen fandom tumblrs, no way would she be using all those nutty emoticons and whatnot.  It's like the writers get so close to being good, but just can't keep themselves from pushing it too far, and we end up with ridiculousness.  Could just me, though, since I hate Nina and everything she's involved with. 

I was really surprised to see Jerry!  I stay away from spoilers (mostly because I can't be bothered to seek them out), but usually this show is so obvious that I know what to expect.  And honestly, he's a hotty over-the-top villain who I will gladly tolerate.  Even more so if it keeps Luke away longer.  (Box of wine helps me forget that he shouldn't actually be Jerry Jax, and that he's truly heinous.)

Fastest recovery ever from facial reconstruction surgery, Jakeson.

Especially considering that it was such significant surgery that he is literally and actually unrecognizable!!  I've decided that Robin accomplished the world's first partial brain transplant, so brain wise he's Jason-with-insomnia, but it really is a whole new body.  It's more fun that way.

I have a suspicion that 'bomb bomb gun' is going to become a 'thing' on this board.  And I am totally okay with it.  Just wish I could figure out how to get emoticons on here.

How much longer until he decides to bring someone back as a zombie?

Halloween is just around the corner, so I say.. 2 weeks.

Danny was dead?

Edited by Turtle

It dilutes all the power of a major return when he's the Oprah of resurrected loved ones. "And you're back from the dead!" "And you're back from the dead!"…. 

I mean for God's sake, Helena basically kidnapped Robin from her own kidnapping!

We need to start our own 'Mystery Science Theater 3000" with all of the funny that is made here.   

Look on the bright side, we're now six episodes Kiki-free!  Aaah, so refreshing!  

There are a lot of characters on this show I hate, but she really tops the list.

My soulmate in hate!!!    Hate on, friend... hate on.

I do think Billy Miller would have been a wonderful AJ, but we wouldn't get Micheal rage for a week at CarSon. And I need that. I wonder if AJ will ever be recast.

I read some of these replies before I watched Friday and today's shows, and I really see this.  He's even been a bit self-deprecating so far, with that social/manners quip.  That was what AJ did, not Jason. 

Ryan P. is adorable.  I actually like his character but have no idea why he's so attached to Maxie.  This stupid judge cockblocking story isn't helping me to understand it either.  They look good together, though.

I also like Billy Miller but am not excited he's here.  Jason getting shot and unceremoniously kicked into the harbor was one of the best moments on this show in the last twenty years.  Jason as he was isn't necessary, and Jason as a reformed, repentant mob killer isn't either.  There are so many vets I'd rather see, but then Ron would probably just fuck them up even worse than he already has.

Ryan P/Nathan is sooo adorable.  He and DZ/Dante are just too cute together. 

The dock 'n roll was just the best scene, and one of the best endings for a waste of a character in a long time.  So mad that Re-Ron took one of the only good things he's done on GH, back.  BM, as AJ, would have been interesting to see.  This ...whatever...that they are doing with him and Liz is just barf-worthy.  She really does attach herself to any man in sight, like a clinging vine, doesn't she?  Total overkill.  It's just weird.  Ron doesn't get subtle; his "nods" and "winks" are like fists and sledgehammers. 

Silas!  He's alive, he's alive!  Finally putting the pieces together, and I hope they have him go all out in messing with her.  At least it's more fun to have two people go at each other, who are more equally matched, rather than have one person crazy and the other asleep.  Liking Silas' obvious sad at realizing Sam was right and he's lost her.  I hope she leaves Patrick in the dust on her way back to Silas, now that he's lucid again.

Nina continues to be, if I can be frank, a complete burden. But, man those emoticons were hilariously embarrassing. 

And nice rip-off there, Ron, with, "I won't be ignored!"

Why not take more ideas from others, and maybe it would explain Neener's behavior a little more if we found out she was "40 going on 14".   

I really doubt Tracy wouldn't know what 'space cakes' were.  And Jerry was fun.  Stupid character, but SR is always delightful, to me. 

Still no Kiki, hell yeah!

But, I still hate her. 

• Love 2
Halloween is just around the corner, so I say.. 2 weeks.

Perhaps that'll be who notLuke turns out to be, a good ol' zombie. If he went after Sonny to eat his brain I'd become a fan.

Watching Jane try and give a damn and actually act in Tracy's scenes really hurt to watch. She is just too good for this, for any of it.

• Love 1

Heh… with all the Liz-hate on here, I will be over in my own little corner, twirling like a stupid fairy over the Liz/Jake scenes. I love them. I just adore the shit outta them. They are totally illogical, and Billy Miller is more AJ than Jason, but GODDAMN I love their chemistry.

They aren't going to last and I will hug and hold them and squeeze them and pet them until RC drives a stake in them. 

• Love 9

I was likening her to them with the whole leap/jump thing she likes to do, but without question they are graceful and majestic whereas she...as a poster so aptly compared her, she has that praying mantis quality about her. I feel as if she's always skittering off to do something nefarious, like she did today.

That was meee!  lol   And I call her Tigger-like and Tallulah.  She's easy to nickname, because of all her annoying.  

Her running 'round the hospital also reminded me of the Kool Aid Man, busting through brick walls, all hopped up on sugar and insanity. 

WTActualF, Deal!  You can have Liz/Jake, if I can have Nathan/Dante!   Anna can stay at home, I've got this covered. 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 1

Heh… with all the Liz-hate on here, I will be over in my own little corner, twirling like a stupid fairy over the Liz/Jake scenes. I love them. I just adore the shit outta them. They are totally illogical, and Billy Miller is more AJ than Jason, but GODDAMN I love their chemistry.

They aren't going to last and I will hug and hold them and squeeze them and pet them until RC drives a stake in them.

I think they have really cute chemistry, actually. I just hate how Ron has to rush it, as he does everything. Jason has NO memory of anything and just got out of serious surgery and he's flirting with Liz? And Liz is all googly-eyed after just obsessing over Nik? It's shit like that that bugs me. And the fact that I know it's all being done for dramatic purposes and not to actually create a bond with the characters. Sigh.

• Love 2

I just can't with the Jiz nonsense that it's pretty much the only thing I FF today. She has no other patients?

Nina is nuts, especially with all the emoticons. I just love that Silas is finally awake in his scenes and waiting for him to rip Nina a new one. Bring on the angry Silas hotness!

O' Brecht and Magda are so snarky together that I enjoy their scenes together. Kiki is so going to be Ninas daughter and will probably come out when Ava blurts the truth as Nina is holding a gun to Kiki. Oh, show.

At least the Jerry stuff wasn't predictable. Now will the truth come out once they see that Fluke's blood has no traces of the serum in it? I'm interested to see where this is going.

I think they have really cute chemistry, actually. I just hate how Ron has to rush it, as he does everything. Jason has NO memory of anything and just got out of serious surgery and he's flirting with Liz? And Liz is all googly-eyed after just obsessing over Nik? It's shit like that that bugs me. And the fact that I know it's all being done for dramatic purposes and not to actually create a bond with the characters. Sigh.

Oh RC's storytelling pace always fucking sucks. And while I actually do appreciate the modicum of self-reflection that he gives Liz from time to time, I absolutely LOATHE that every time one of her exes comes back, they are latched onto her with the quickness. And then moved on to other parts of the show. Fucking Ron.

Talk about whiplash for her fans. I'm still wearing a neck brace from the speed he tore apart Quiz when Nik showed up, and then when Niz were stalled, WHOOP! There's Ric. I'm just glad she got herself some before Ric had to leave for parts unknown for another BFTD story. And now, clearly, they stalled Niz once again to get her all ready for Liason 3.0.

I try to find the gold within the layers of shit. I'm an optimist that way.

Also, can I just say that my dream story for Liz after she became a nurse, was to nurse a hot amnesiac patient back to health and then deal with all the drama therein? Now I get that story and IT'S FUCKING LIASON?! 

Thanks Ron. Asshat.

Edited by WTActualF
  • Love 1
I'm interested to see where this is going.​

If I know this show (and I think I do), it's going one of two directions: to be dropped forever at some random point with no resolution whatsoever, or somehow becoming all about how Sonny is a poor neglected put-upon gangster with a heart of gold.  

I am getting so sick of all these back from the dead villains. I wish Ron could create a layered new villain  of his own, but I am afraid that this will never happen.

I've seen hardly any proof myself that any character Ron creates will be layered or well fleshed out, villain, hero, sidekick or otherwise. He writes the mos transparent, thinly based, weakly constructed characters of any head soap writer I've ever seen. 

But what's worse, or at least to me what is, is that he seems able to take already developed and molded classic characters with plenty of history and back story and well established personality and he guts them like a fresh trout. Turning them into mere mirror images of their former selves and that's if they're lucky to avoid a complete overhaul that turns them into characters utterly unrecognizable or tolerable.

Watching Dr. EvO and her whacked sister going back and forth about their stupid kids while Anna just stands around PC with a coffee and a nonexistence plan to recapture Dr. EvO when her own beloved daughter is in another bloody country and she isn't plotting or planning to find out what the hell is the matter with her?

This new "Jason" coming on so hard to Liz might be funny if it weren't so inane. He can't remember his last name but his mack game has been left untouched, because of course because it's Ron.

Maxie can't show an ounce of growth or self awareness because she must jump right back into another relationship, as the whole time she was emotionally and mentally taken advantage of by notLevi who she then was forced to kill has gotten whitewashed because she has new highlights, is back to wearing clothes that fit and she enjoys the occasional bean patty. In her scenes in the gym with Nathan all I saw was a lot of Ron's hack writing rushing things along at breakneck speed. Then again I feel that's pretty much how the whole show is going along now.

• Love 5
Let's be real, Jason never had a mack game. His peen was just magic. Women tossed themselves at the tip for no reason.

Well that's why I put "Jason" in quotation marks because it's just further proof that this dude isn't Jason.

The real Jason never had to really work a day in his life to get/and or impress a lady, if anything he had his pick of them pretty much, one of the many issues I had with the character. Both he and Sonny, and now Patrick are all in the same group.

Somehow the assholes are all the rage and every female with a functioning vagina within a 100 mile radius is going to pull out the chest pillow and start breathing heavily in hopes if being the next conquest. 

I'm  thinking Ron is trying to make this Jason "cute" and "romantic" so that way he'll be better received. Oh look, he's making the goo goo eyes at Liz and he's cracking jokes and he seems like a whole new person! And now let's take off his bandages and reveal his brand new, pristine face without nary a single stitch or scar or scratch and we'll just slip in there that his voice has somehow been changed and his eye colour and finger prints surely and..*sighs* It's just too exhausting.

If this was the best Ron was going to come up with, and I'm giving him credit here, then he should have left the Borg in his watery grave and brought Billy on as a brand new character with ties to the Q family somehow that have yet to be revealed and it'd probably look identical to this Jakson bs, but actually make a little sense or at least not be as insulting.

I just don't get it personally, what's the point of supposedly recasting a historical character, even if it's one such as Jason, if all you end up doing is making him over into a complete stranger without any discerning ties to his old self? It isn't as if Ron is shy about pulling fresh newbies out of his ass and at least Billy can act, one of the few new hires in a good while who can imo.

• Love 4

Eh, I hated Jason Morgan so IDGAF that the recast has given him a personality transplant.  

Ron has done many, many, many things that I hate.  But giving Jason a personality transplant is not one of those things.

• Love 11

Let's be real, Jason never had a mack game. His peen was just magic. Women tossed themselves at the tip for no reason.

Women climb up 15 flights of stairs during a blackout just to take a ride on Jason's peen.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 1

...Really? The stupid, it burns. If this were Sci-fi, I would have no problem believing there were shifts in the space time continuum or an alternate plane

I go by the Laws of Regeneration. Jake will start craving for fish fingers and custard.

• Love 5

So all this time, no one recognized Jason's eyes? Voice? Or did they reconstruct his larynx too?

To give TPTB some credit, apparently something was done to Jason's voice. He couldn't talk when he was with Liz. Now, I wasn't paying super close attention to those scenes so I don't know if they said why that was.

Ryan P. is adorable.  I actually like his character but have no idea why he's so attached to Maxie. 

I kinda like Nathan/Maxie, but I agree with this. It honestly makes no sense why he likes her and I don't think they ever really even tried to explain it. 

As for Patrick suddenly caring about Robin, I don't think that's crazy at all. In general, it makes sense to me that when faced with Jerry he'd think about what he did to Robin even while wanting to fuck Sam. Now, this whole thing is written terribly and JT doesn't play it well IMO, so it doesn't really work, but it does make sense to me.

I like the character BM is playing, but yea, it isn't Jason. I hate Jason, so I don't really care, but it's just so very dumb. Why not just bring BM on as a new character or as AJ with amnesia or something if you're not gonna even attempt to have him play any of Jason's qualities?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Eh, I hated Jason Morgan so IDGAF that the recast has given him a personality transplant. 

Ron has done many, many, many things that I hate.  But giving Jason a personality transplant is not one of those things

I've hated Jason since the 90s and would have been much happier if he'd just stayed dead, especially if they aren't even going to keep him as he was but turn him into someone "better", and he's first course of action is to try and hook up with Liz on top of everything? Ffs.

Ron can GTFO with that, because as far as I'm concerned that ship has long sailed with that character. He can run AJ into the ground, yet again, with the original actor in the role, which is pretty rare in soap land, and was more than willing to stick around and become a vested member of the cast again, but instead he wants to stick another Y&R steal into Jason Morgan's leather boots like some sort of trophy.

He was a cold bloodied murderer without a soul who outlasted and outlived those worth 100 times what he was, he destroyed his brother's life willingly and almost gleefully, he turned his back on his off kilter but mostly loving family because he bumped his head and stopped giving a shit, and he couldn't get off of Sonny's prick long enough to actually stay loyal to nearly anyone else unless of course it was Carly, another filthy piece of trash character who should have been offed years ago.

When Steve left the role I had hoped that would mean the uselessness of the Borg would be put on hiatus indefinitely. Ron obviously wanted Billy on the show, fine, make up some blank slate character for him and let him have at it, but instead he resurrects a character I've wished dead for ages and then doesn't even bother to make him seem anything like his old self for the very reason that he wants him "redeemed" imho, it's as cheap and shitty a ploy as he's pulled in a long while.

The only good Jason Morgan was, and imo still is, a dead Jason Morgan.

Although, I could have sworn someone actually painted Billy's face red around the bandages because when they were taken off the most obvious pattern was crisscrossed on his mug with the pale sections utterly untouched.

• Love 8

Kiki is so going to be Ninas daughter and will probably come out when Ava blurts the truth as Nina is holding a gun to Kiki.

Well, that might explain a lot. I'd love for Liesl to warn her sister that giving a pregnant woman whatever drugs Madeline gave Nina might cause the child to have a meddlesome personality, a tendency to make troll faces, and a potato head.

Edited by rur
  • Love 7
Oh, I forgot to say this. I am very confused on this whole Jerry/Luke thing? Are we to assume Jerry has the real Luke or that he has Fluke?

I think a) Jerry works for Fluke, b) Jerry, on Fluke's orders, is throwing suspicion off of Luke by having him pretend he's holding Luke hostage, and c) the real Luke is still locked up in Miscaviage

Agreed. TG probably wasn't ready to film & they couldn't drag this shit out without some stupid explanation. Tracy was actually talking to FauxLuke on the phone when she first came back from their honeymoon. I'm not sure when the actual conversations ended. 

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 3
Watching Jane try and give a damn and actually act in Tracy's scenes really hurt to watch. She is just too good for this, for any of it.

I know. I wonder if JE goes home and gets roaring drunk so she doesn't have to think about it. I would.

I wish Ron could create a layered new villain  of his own, but I am afraid that this will never happen.

Olbrecht is Ron's creation. The only reason she's layered is because KG is so good. But Ron prefers cartoon characters above all.

To give TPTB some credit, apparently something was done to Jason's voice. He couldn't talk when he was with Liz. Now, I wasn't paying super close attention to those scenes so I don't know if they said why that was.

I think it was because he was intubated; his voice was going to be hoarse for a while. Whatever.

• Love 1

Thanks TeeVee329 and BestestAuntEver for the Jerry/Luke info. That does make sense.

I think it was because he was intubated; his voice was going to be hoarse for a while. Whatever.

Well then I take back my credit. This Jason story is off to a real rough start.

• Love 1

Like him or hate him, Guza knows how to write.  Ron does not. It's painfully obvious that Ron was never trained on characterization, narrative, or structure. He somehow rose through the ranks at OLTL due to his quippy, "modern" dialogue and splashy big events.

Ron has no idea how to plot out a storyline that gives the viewers a big-goal question to be answered or conflict resolved, along with delicious nuggets along the way that keep people satisfied. Guza, on the other hand, focused on satisfying himself.

I thought that Ron was the big picture guy, and breakdown writers handled the rest? 

Helena needs to slit Dr. O's throat and then have one of her goons throw the body in a vat of acid.

If Helena is doing Port Charles that kind of favour, she needs to add a few names to the list, starting with Sonny. 

• Love 3

That's the exact reason why the breakdown writers have nothing to work with.  Ron doesn't do start/middle/ends. 

We're going to have to start philosophizing now, if nothing can come from nothing, and then all go lie down from headaches. 

• Love 2

Is that how it's spelled? This whole time I thought it was Miss Caviage. As in Miss Caviage's Home for the Insane,

Ha, I love it your way better!  Although...it would leave the door open for Ron to introduce another Crazy Lady Of A Certain Age.

• Love 1

I kinda like Nathan/Maxie, but I agree with this. It honestly makes no sense why he likes her and I don't think they ever really even tried to explain it. 

As for Patrick suddenly caring about Robin, I don't think that's crazy at all. In general, it makes sense to me that when faced with Jerry he'd think about what he did to Robin even while wanting to fuck Sam. Now, this whole thing is written terribly and JT doesn't play it well IMO, so it doesn't really work, but it does make sense to me.

I like the character BM is playing, but yea, it isn't Jason. I hate Jason, so I don't really care, but it's just so very dumb. Why not just bring BM on as a new character or as AJ with amnesia or something if you're not gonna even attempt to have him play any of Jason's qualities?

Me! This is me, right here!!

I can't see this version of Jason with Sonny or Carly unless it's to annoy/antagonize them a lot. He may click with Sam and Danny. But He's definitely not Jason. I could make an argument for Jason Quartermaine, maybe… if I squint. 

But why the holy hell bring on Billy Miller to play him? He's the exact opposite of SBu… because he actually, y'know, emotes. 

Fail.

Edited by WTActualF
  • Love 5

Oh, I forgot to say this. I am very confused on this whole Jerry/Luke thing? Are we to assume Jerry has the real Luke or that he has Fluke?

I think a) Jerry works for Fluke, b) Jerry, on Fluke's orders, is throwing suspicion off of Luke by having him pretend he's holding Luke hostage, and c) the real Luke is still locked up in Miscaviage.

d) nothing we've seen or heard on screen matters because in several weeks it will be forgotten, ignored, or retconned. 

• Love 6

To give TPTB some credit, apparently something was done to Jason's voice. He couldn't talk when he was with Liz. Now, I wasn't paying super close attention to those scenes so I don't know if they said why that was

You mean Robin? Because he's been talking up a storm with Liz ever sine he opened his eyes. :)

• Love 2

Surprise Helena, yay!  But what, Jerry's working for her?  She's involved with the Fluke stuff?  Ugh.

I still don't understand why Fluke and the Jeromes are so desperate to get their hands on ELQ.  What can a company that was in the toilet a year ago and is now being run by an unqualified kid possibly do for them?  It's not like they need a legitimate business to fund the drug profits through, they already had Derek Wells'.  And are we now going to be subjected to pathetic Tracy begging the Q's to hand over their shares to save Luke?  Do.  Not.  Get.

• Love 3

Surprise Helena, yay!  But what, Jerry's working for her?  She's involved with the Fluke stuff?  Ugh.

Maybe Helena is going for total domination? She's cannibalizing all the other bad guys; gotta make them say her name and realize she was the mother of all baddies?  Can't stop, won't stop until she's crushed everyone under her custom Louboutins? (Or is he too pedestrian for her?Lagerfeld?) Maybe she's bored? She's doing it because she can? 

• Love 4

I really liked ME today again. I love when he's sarcastic, yelly, angry. I was back in Port Charles, vampire land for a minute and substituted Sam for Livvie and it made sense. I was like okay, well you are soulmates, Caleb. Tomorrow would be equally good if we didn't have neutered Roger Howarth. If we had real Roger, it'd be great, so hopefully he can go crazy back.

I think ELQ being owned or ran whatever by Michael is great now because if Julian wants it, trade that shit for info on AJ's murder. Get the recording so we can be done and stuff. I'm still convinced Helena has AJ somewhere.

• Love 2

True, Helena probably discovered there was another group of international villains plotting against the people of Port Charles and she was like, "Yeeeah, that's kinda my bag, I'll be taking over, someone fetch me a cappuccino and some biscotti."

• Love 5
I love how being frozen taught Helena computer hacking skills.

Well you know the Queen of Mean wouldn't be caught dead reading a "Computer Hacking for Dummies" book.

I really haven't much to say about today except that:

Michael playing Silas raging was blissful, keep that going please and thanks. Can he have a go at Kiki whenever she shows back up just because?

That really is quite the shitty makeup job they did on Jakson.

If Brad is on there needs to be a Lucas sighting.

Nik is forever a piss poor parent.

Poor Jane and poor Tracy.

Patrick needs to be boiled in a large pot.

I miss the Sam I used to root for.

• Love 4

I missed some stuff - the last time I saw Jerry, he was dying of poison and escaping PC via Julian's help. Luke got the miracle serum from Robin, and also took some to Sean. Did Jerry somehow steal some of it from Sean? Was there any explanation for how's he's still alive?

Tracy is pathetic, and an idiot.

Angry Silas is actually interesting to watch.

I want to smack whomever wrote that "someone to me" line for Liz to say to nuJason today.

Nikolas is a loser, terrible father, and more. I'm glad though that we got the clarification that all the boy knows is Britt lied to his dad about something really important re: baby Ben. If that's all he knows at this point, I guess he hasn't seen his aunt, uncle and cousin in quite some time and family holidays are going to be hella awkward.  

• Love 1