Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

"Look at us. We're doing pretty good for two baby-stealing fugitives." Okay, Nina, you don't get to make casual jokes about RIPPING Ava's baby from her womb like it's no big deal, while also slut-shaming Ava until the end of time for her affair with Silas. Can't really treat kidnapping Avery as some careless bygone while simultaneously railing against each and every one of Ava's sins as unforgivable. I normally like Nina, but material like this makes it hard.

It's fun that Sasha's game is so unabashed and that it's making Kiki so rattled. I'm doubtful Griffin will take the bait, but I'd enjoy watching Kiki getting a taste of what it's like to worry over defending her turf.

Sure hope Carly short-circuits when she finds out Sonny was too busy tending to Margaux to come to her rescue at the PCPD. 

• Love 3

I am so shocked Margo is now buddies with SCUMMY!!!!!!!! Who didn't see that coming? This constant glorification of the mob and violence is just a big no no during the current climate.  I don't know what ABC is thinking but this stuff is pretty vile.  The murdering thug and his master are never the bad guys or face any consequences. 

There is something so icky and creepy about Franco and Liz to me.  I can't quite put my finger on it but I just saw the beginning of the scene and when Howarth did that whispering about seeing Doctor Collins, I was kind of weirded out.  They have chemistry but something is really off about that pairing lately.  Just ODD.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2

Why did they invent yet another excuse to horn Carly in an episode where it was completely unnecessary? WHY IS SHE ALWAYS ON?

Is Sonny going to be accused yet again of a murder he didn't commit. I only have time if he gets the beard back.

Nina was so smiley and bubbly with Franco it was disgusting, like she over dosed on her Xanax. I actually kind of miss Crazy Neener and Not Domesticated Serial Killer though. They were entertaining in a way they aren't now.

Margaux today proved why she's my new fave in years. I didn't see her being all friendly to Sonny at all, she breathed fire in his face anytime he talked to her. Even his pathetic attempt at making her feel better at the end was SHUT DOWN, and she didn't for once let him forget he still killed her father. EH really was good today. And despite myself, I do still kind of like whatever it is she has with Sonny. And maybe I'm being too optimistic here, but I hope that whatever dream Sonny has leads him to at least admitting what he did and apologizing to her. Yeah, yeah, laugh away. 

I can't get the image of Margaux's mom wandering around bus stations for comfortable benches to sleep on, though. lol

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Bawoman said:

Is Sonny going to be accused yet again of a murder he didn't commit. I only have time if he gets the beard back.

Sonny going down for a murder he didn't commit would just be kharmic justice for all the ones he got away with.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Bawoman said:

I can't get the image of Margaux's mom wandering around bus stations for comfortable benches to sleep on, though. lol

I know! I hope at least she bills Sonny for the cheap motel she spent the night in. And for breakfast the next morning.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The Sonny/Margaux/Margaux's mom scenes gave me a rage blackout. SONNY STILL SHOT MARGAUX'S FATHER TO DEATH. The affair should be a separate issue, between Margaux and her mom. Sonny's "this is a family matter" made me laugh, though. Sonny lights the fuse and throws the Molotov cocktail, then gets dainty about what gets blown up. 

Wow, they really threw Margaux's mom under the bus so that Sonny can be blameless in SHOOTING MARGAUX'S FATHER TO DEATH. Also, why was Sonny wearing a wire? Is Margaux going to prosecute her mother for the death of her father? Even in Port Charles, that's laughable. 

Then Margaux says she can't prosecute Sonny for the murder. Why not? He did it!

This is the same story Scummy gets every 5 years with the DA.  Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

Margo sucks just as much as Claire did.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3

There’s something about Diane that just cracks me up. Whenever she appears on the screen, I smile because I know she’s going to let loose with some good law talk and put the smack down on someone I usually loathe. You go girl! Plus I really like the relationship she has with Alexis. They defend their clients to the max but have great respect for each other as women and opponents. Those two might just be among the few who are well written characters on this show.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Bawoman said:

Why did they invent yet another excuse to horn Carly in an episode where it was completely unnecessary? WHY IS SHE ALWAYS ON?

Right? What the fuck was the point? Unless Sonny sleeps with Margaux and the point was Carly was fighting for him while he was out with Margaux.

• Love 2

I really, REALLY thought Sonny and Mzrgajx would be in bed together by the end of today’s episode. Dare I hope that the reason Margaux says she can’t pin her father’s murder on Sonny is that she believes she would also implicate her mother?

Edited by Sake614
  • Love 3

What the bluediddly eff was I watching today?

Margaux:  GET OUT

Me:  It's her fuckin' house, you and your slimy mobster get out.  

Then Jeannette actually leaves and the other two stay there drinking her booze until it gets late/dark enough for Margaux to fall asleep.  WTF?

JOrdan: "Oh, I don't think Carly did it but your hair was found in MP's hands and Sonny would do anything for you"

Me:  So, you think Sonny killed MP to avenge Carly, but then put Carly's hair in her hands?  WTF?

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

There's no proof, since the gun is floating at the bottom of the Hudson thanks to MIke.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Dare I hope that the reason Margaux says she can’t pin her father’s murder on Sonny is that she believes she would also implicate her mother?

Let's say that is the reason.  He's still a mobster, a mobster she was determined to take down BEFORE all this business with her father's body even happened!  C'mon, girl!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Perkie said:
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

There's no proof, since the gun is floating at the bottom of the Hudson thanks to MIke.  

Didn't he basically admit it today? I couldn't pay full attention because I was rage stroking.

37 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Didn't he basically admit it today? I couldn't pay full attention because I was rage stroking.

No...he almost did.

Margaux is screwed though...she'd be risking her mom going to prison by prosecuting Sonny, right? 

Looks like a very special episode is coming up.  And they brought back DZ for that?

Oh Sonny, you're perfect just the way you are.  You're an awesome dad, a savvy business man and a red hot lover.  Don't evah change!

• Love 1

Unfortunately Margaux really doesn't have anything on Sonny she's right about that. That's why she's so pissed off about it because she can put it on her mom but she can't actually get the Killer. So I can see the drinking binge there. Although why she did it with Sonny there I have no f****** clue.

I just finished watching and I'm still gobsmacked that Margeux--AND SONNY--ordered a woman out of her OWN HOUSE.  And she went!  What kind of absolute bullshit writing is that? 

Also, so sick of Dianne always waltzing into that interrogation room and essentially acting like her clients are squeaky clean and it's really an annoyance she had to trek over there for that.  I realize that's the way it's always going to be because god forbid Carly/Sonny/Jason ever 'lose' but it's really obnoxious.

• Love 8

Margaux is screwed though...she'd be risking her mom going to prison by prosecuting Sonny, right? 

I know the show keeps saying that she's the guilty one but I still don't see it.

Jeanette told Scully that if her husband were dead they could be together.  She didn't arrange the hit, she didn't pull the trigger, she didn't bury the body.  She didn't compel (as far as we know) Scully to order Sonny to kill Vince. She didn't force Sonny to do it.

It's like if I said "If Joseph Kony (of the Lord's Resistance Army) were dead, a lot of people in the Democratic Republic of the Congo would have a better life, and then Kony turned up dead, would that be my fault?

It's the stupidest plot point. Either Scully or Sonny could have stopped from killing Vince.  It's not Jeanette's fault.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I know the show keeps saying that she's the guilty one but I still don't see it.

Jeanette told Scully that if her husband were dead they could be together.  She didn't arrange the hit, she didn't pull the trigger, she didn't bury the body.  She didn't compel (as far as we know) Scully to order Sonny to kill Vince. She didn't force Sonny to do it.

It's like if I said "If Joseph Kony (of the Lord's Resistance Army) were dead, a lot of people in the Democratic Republic of the Congo would have a better life, and then Kony turned up dead, would that be my fault?

It's the stupidest plot point. Either Scully or Sonny could have stopped from killing Vince.  It's not Jeanette's fault.

I guess you're right but then wouldn't Margeux's mom have said so. Just said "I wanted him out but I never put an order on anyone"...why was she so freaked out over the wire ? I guess with what was on the letters it was enough to at least make her a suspect? We can chalk it up to just shitty writting, but I do think it meant to imply she's at least partly responsible.

Rewatching the scene, yeah, its pretty clear Jeanetter had every intention of having her husband killed. She actually says she went to Scully and asked him to get rid of him. Margaux even questions if her mom ever thought that she'd be leaving her father less and she answered back "Well, children are resilient", or something to that effect. So she had every intention to have him killed. All of this recorded. They may not have actual evidence Jeanette herself paid for the hit, but I think what they had was sufficient to charge her with something pretty heavy. Jeanette is just as responsible as Scully and Sonny,

And Margaux could have Sonny's written confession with the gun with fingerprints of Sonny's all over it  That still wouldn't exempt Jeanette. Hence Margeux being screwed and not being able to nail Sonny without sacrificing her mom.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Hater said:

I am so shocked Margo is now buddies with SCUMMY!!!!!!!! Who didn't see that coming? This constant glorification of the mob and violence is just a big no no during the current climate.  I don't know what ABC is thinking but this stuff is pretty vile.  The murdering thug and his master are never the bad guys or face any consequences

For some reason the ending of Friday's episode made me think we'll be seeing some Sonny-Margo sex in the future.  Ugh.

And I just saw that Sake614 is on the same page with me, lol.  Great minds think alike.  Margo is a petite brunette and Sonny does have a thing for those.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 2

To me none of it matters as to who shot who, there's no proof, Margo's mommy wrote a stupid letter!

The show once again purposefully wrote a way out for Sonny and it's beyond insulting at this point to viewers (why even bother?) "cheating slut" is the cherry on top. This show is pure trash and it's not even soapy.  I'd understand if this actually played as a soap but it doesn't. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, Hater said:

The show once again purposefully wrote a way out for Sonny

And why bother?  They already had their way out 6  months ago when they specifically had him say he didn't kill the guy, just buried the body and the gun.  Why say that, then change it 6 months later, then write a way out of the retcon.  It makes no sense.  

• Love 5

Tried to watch the show live yesterday (for the first time in months) when I realized it was on.  I turn on the tv to see Sonny working with Margeaux to nail her mom (phrasing), then smarmily opening his shirt to reveal the wire.  I turned it off.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Again, why the wire in the first place?

Originally, I thought the wire was so that Margo could listen from the car and hear the confession, but then she came inside and heard it firsthand.  So the wire served no purpose unless it was tied to a tape recorder and even then.  

I bet the writers put in the wire to make it seem that Margaux was recording the conversation and had the goods on her mother so that she could try her for murder. Which again, makes no sense since Sonny was the one pulling the trigger.

14 hours ago, Bawoman said:

I guess you're right but then wouldn't Margeux's mom have said so. Just said "I wanted him out but I never put an order on anyone"...why was she so freaked out over the wire ? I guess with what was on the letters it was enough to at least make her a suspect? We can chalk it up to just shitty writting, but I do think it meant to imply she's at least partly responsible.

And Margaux could have Sonny's written confession with the gun with fingerprints of Sonny's all over it  That still wouldn't exempt Jeanette. Hence Margeux being screwed and not being able to nail Sonny without sacrificing her mom.

Jeanette couldn't have put a hit out on him, she wasn't in the mob, she was only married to the mob lawyer.  Only Carly has that kind of power because you know Jason would kill someone if she stubbed her toe.

Jeannette is not completely innocent but she neither gave the order nor pulled the trigger.  Her letter is circumstantial evidence and with no other evidence even a DA as aggressive as Margaux would have a hard time convicting her for Vince's murder. Also, Margaux is pretty mad at her mother so I wouldn't put it past her to try.

On the other hand the gun with Sonny's fingerprints plus Sonny's record and reputation as being the biggest crime lord in the area would have him easily convicted by an unbiased jury. Why would Margaux hold back?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Bawoman said:

I guess you're right but then wouldn't Margeux's mom have said so. Just said "I wanted him out but I never put an order on anyone"...why was she so freaked out over the wire ? I guess with what was on the letters it was enough to at least make her a suspect? We can chalk it up to just shitty writting, but I do think it meant to imply she's at least partly responsible.Rewatching the scene, yeah, its pretty clear Jeanetter had every intention of having her husband killed. She actually says she went to Scully and asked him to get rid of him. Margaux even questions if her mom ever thought that she'd be leaving her father less and she answered back "Well, children are resilient", or something to that effect. So she had every intention to have him killed. All of this recorded. They may not have actual evidence Jeanette herself paid for the hit, but I think what they had was sufficient to charge her with something pretty heavy. Jeanette is just as responsible as Scully and Sonny, And Margaux could have Sonny's written confession with the gun with fingerprints of Sonny's all over it  That still wouldn't exempt Jeanette. Hence Margeux being screwed and not being able to nail Sonny without sacrificing her mom.

Imply being the key word. "Getting rid off" could also be interperatted as getting her husband sent to prison and having an easy divorce. The only way that Jeanette is equally as culpable is if they show that she actively covered up the crime before or after, like the time Sonny kidnapped AJ to steal his parental rights or covering up AJ's death like Carly did. 

I really can't speak for anyone else on this forum, but for me it isn't the issue of Jeanette being a murderous, cowardly slutty wife (so basically, she is Carly 1.0), it is that they are trying to give a pass to Sonny again. Only Sonny, Carly and Jason are the only ones that get any kind of justice. Does TIIC realize that they are now retelling the Baby Michael saga with dead Vincent Marino, Margeux, Jeanette, Scully and Sonny with them standing in for AJ, Michael, Carly, Sonny and Jason, except now its not okay for a woman to want the father or her child dead. Only Carly is allowed that.

After watching Jason and Sam smug it up in front of Nelle, especially how much "better" Carly is, the happier I am Lucas and Brad have Michael's baby. I makes me smile thinking that while those two hypcritically yell at Nelle, Nelle can have that knowledge to make her smile at night. 

• Love 5

I guess I'm just not understanding. Jeanette admitted she went to Scully and asked him to get rid off her husband, then admitted she had wanted him dead. The guy ended up being killed. How does that not implicate Jeanette in the crime? If not for full out murder at the very least conspiracy to commit one. 

That the writers are trying to do is have it so that Sonny skates again...of course. And we're all sick of it, yes. But as written, I don't know how one can say she is less guilty than the other 2...she's the one that started the chain of events that led to Margaux's dad being dead.

On the other hand the gun with Sonny's fingerprints plus Sonny's record and reputation as being the biggest crime lord in the area would have him easily convicted by an unbiased jury. Why would Margaux hold back?

Well, unless you believe that Jeanette would get off squeaky clean (which frankly wouldn't be any better than Sonny doing so) then its not hard to imagine Sonny's crime would be traced back to Jeanette, and she'd get charged, like I said, perhaps for not out right murder but something else reasonably substantial. 

I realize that these questions are out of the blue but I’d appreciate any answers y’all could give me. Who are Alexis Davis’ baby daddys and did she marry any of them? Is Sasha really Nina’s daughter or is it Willow and why did Valentin fake finding her daughter? Why do I continue to watch this show? Ha.

50 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I realize that these questions are out of the blue but I’d appreciate any answers y’all could give me. Who are Alexis Davis’ baby daddys and did she marry any of them? Is Sasha really Nina’s daughter or is it Willow and why did Valentin fake finding her daughter? Why do I continue to watch this show? Ha.

Julian is sams dad. They got married in February 2016 and then he put a knife to her throat a few months later and they still haven’t gotten back together yet. They conceived Sam when Alexis was 16 and the Cassadines made Alexis give sam up. It was only until 2013 when Julian was brought back from the dead that the show rewrote him as Sam’s dad.

Kristina is her child with scummy. Scummy didn’t know he was the dad for 2 years. When Sam was introduced Scummy knocked her up with a child. Their baby was still born and at the time sam gave birth Kristina was sick. The still born baby ended up saving Kristina and scummy found out he was the dad. 

Ric is Molly’s dad. Ric is Sonny’s brother. She married him as well. Ric was made into an emotionally abusive psycho. Ended up sleeping with Scam when Alexis had lung cancer. Alexis at the time was calling our Scam for being a pathetic loser who will never amount to anything other than Jason’s appendage. 12 years later and it’s still true.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I had to read this twice to get my head wrapped around it. Thanks for replying and maybe now I can keep them all straight. Is Molly on the show now?

Occasionally. She is Alexis’ only likable daughter imo.  Haley Pullos plays her.

RE: Sasha, she's not her daughter and is in on it with Valentin.  He faked it so he could get back with Nina, I think? I don't know.  I don't watch anything involving those characters.

Edited by Hater

I guess I'm just not understanding. Jeanette admitted she went to Scully and asked him to get rid off her husband, then admitted she had wanted him dead. The guy ended up being killed. How does that not implicate Jeanette in the crime? If not for full out murder at the very least conspiracy to commit one.

Writing a letter saying that you wished your husband were dead so you could be with your lover is not illegal. It's not nice, but it's not illegal (luckily for many women).

Unless they have evidence that Jeanette helped plan Vince's murder (beyond just wishing that he were dead) or covered it up after Sonny had shot him, there's really nothing they can convict her for. Mike did worse.

Let's say someone says on media "People like U, V, X, Y, and Z should be got rid of. #liars" and later those people are attacked and beaten up.  It's the person who actually did the beating (sent the pipe bombs) who will be on trial and not the person who said "Will no one rid me of this troublesome [priest]?"

Another example is Anita Sarkeesian who received multiple rape and death threats in connection to Gamergate before she was going to speak to a university audience in Utah. She asked the university to keep guns out of the room while she was speaking because she was genuinely afraid for her life. They refused because it is a right to carry a concealed weapon even after threatening death and dismemberment.  So unless Jeanette did something more than ask Scully to get rid of her husband, she has nothing to worry about.

1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Is Sasha really Nina’s daughter or is it Willow and why did Valentin fake finding her daughter? Why do I continue to watch this show? Ha.

We thought that Sasha was Nina's daughter till she had a conversation with Valentin that indicated that he had faked the DNA tests and she was in on it.

No idea if either Willow or Kiki is the real daughter but they are the only two female characters of the right age on the show right now.

• Love 1

Sonny wore a wire for the DA. Somebody text Brenda with that tidbit stat. Ah, he put a blanket on the woman whose father he murdered, he truly is a gentlemen killer. 

A whole Sonny episode on Monday? Fuck. Dude cannot even recite his normal lines with reading them straight off a cue card and he's gonna do a whole episode?! Let me guess, it will all turn out like "It's A Wonderful (mob)Life."

I was FFing so can someone tell me what reason Ryan gave Ava that he can't counsel her anymore? Did he admit an attraction? 

• Love 4

Sorry, I still can't wrap my head around how having someone on recording admit she went to see a mob boss she was having an affair with to get rid of her husband because she wanted him dead, a husband who turned up, wouldn't you know it, dead by a gunshot wound that came from a person working for that same mob boss she had asked take him out exempts Jeanette from any charges, 

I guess her squeaky cleanness was a mystery to her as well, she seemed pretty scared when she saw the wire. And when she tried to burn the letters. And getting someone to kill your husband is more than not nice,

12 minutes ago, Bawoman said:

Sorry, I still can't wrap my head around how having someone on recording admit she went to see a mob boss she was having an affair with to get rid of her husband because she wanted him dead, a husband who turned up, wouldn't you know it, dead by a gunshot wound that came from a person working for that same mob boss she had asked take him out exempts Jeanette from any charges, 

I guess her squeaky cleanness was a mystery to her as well, she seemed pretty scared when she saw the wire. And when she tried to burn the letters. And getting someone to kill your husband is more than not nice,

It doesn't, but it is laughable that Sonny stands there yelling at her, considering his own past and the bitch that he is married to. It is a bit hard to even empathize with any of this since we had what, like two scenes with this woman (and she is a much better actor than Maurice is)? Sonny still killed that Vincent guy, usually the person (or people) that call the hit and the person who carried it out wind up in prison. I wish it was Drew that went in, not only would he handle it with a bit more tact, he wasn't the one that killed her father. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I was FFing so can someone tell me what reason Ryan gave Ava that he can't counsel her anymore? Did he admit an attraction? 

I don't think the show cut to a commercial before he said anything but the impression was because he was attracted to her.

Personally I think he's setting her up for something.

Jeanette thinks that the letters are enough to get her convicted which is why she tried to burn them. As the audience we're supposed to think that the letters and the wire would be enough to get her convicted of murder.

I don't think she's squeaky clean because she's not. But I don't think that what we know she did would get her convicted in court. Sonny is acting like Jeanette going to Scully to ask him to kill her husband means he's not responsible for firing the bullet and burying the body. Sonny >>>>>>>>>>>>> more guilty than Jeanette.

• Love 3

I don't know why they went with Sonny killing what's his face.  When it was originally told, all he did was dump the body.  They could have his prints on the gun that he dumped, and his fear over being blamed for the murder, but this way, he's guilty and he knows it.  They could have written him as being inexperienced and sloppy, burying the gun with the body, and still have Mike trying to cover up what he thought was Sonny's crime. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

I don't know why they went with Sonny killing what's his face.  When it was originally told, all he did was dump the body.  They could have his prints on the gun that he dumped, and his fear over being blamed for the murder, but this way, he's guilty and he knows it.  They could have written him as being inexperienced and sloppy, burying the gun with the body, and still have Mike trying to cover up what he thought was Sonny's crime. 

Since I've grown tired (again!) of MB's tics this week, I've decided to believe that MB screwed up his lines and since it's one-take GH, no one would authorize a reshooting of the scene. Therefore, the writers had to write the retcon to cover for MB's goof. 

I have no basis in fact for this. I'm just sharing how I manage to make it through the show.

Edited by rur
  • Love 5

Is Molly on the show now?

Occasionally. She is Alexis’ only likable daughter

Cause, meet effect. If GH continues long enough for her to be recast and put in front-burner stories, her likability will become a memory.

In unrelated news: I didn't see any discussion of it here, but if Friday's episode wasn't dropping Aiden gender-transition anvils, then I've taken so many anvils to the head that I can't distinguish anymore. Nina to Franco: "Now you, who didn't want kids, have three boys."  Franco: "Three boys!" Liz: "I have three healthy boys." Terry: "I was a teenage boy once..." And Terry falling out of the sky for that conversation in the first place.  

The actor who plays Aiden is so young that if I'm right about where this is going, they'd pretty much have to tell the story through the adults in his life, with him offscreen. Which is kind of how it's been already. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, statsgirl said:
15 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I don't think the show cut to a commercial before he said anything but the impression was because he was attracted to her.

Personally I think he's setting her up for something.

He told her he couldn't be objective anymore. And yes, he's setting her up for something.

• Love 4

With all the crap that was on my screen this last week, I still cannot get passed Sonny repeatedly yelling at Jeanette how "someone I love is being blamed for this."  It makes no sense, because the only one Margeux was "blaming" was Sonny himself.  Not Mike, not Jason, not Carly, not Michael, not freakin' Avery, but Sonny. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

With all the crap that was on my screen this last week, I still cannot get passed Sonny repeatedly yelling at Jeanette how "someone I love is being blamed for this."  It makes no sense, because the only one Margeux was "blaming" was Sonny himself.  Not Mike, not Jason, not Carly, not Michael, not freakin' Avery, but Sonny. 

I think we all know that the only person Sonny really loves is Sonny. 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

In unrelated news: I didn't see any discussion of it here, but if Friday's episode wasn't dropping Aiden gender-transition anvils, then I've taken so many anvils to the head that I can't distinguish anymore. Nina to Franco: "Now you, who didn't want kids, have three boys."  Franco: "Three boys!" Liz: "I have three healthy boys." Terry: "I was a teenage boy once..." And Terry falling out of the sky for that conversation in the first place.  

The actor who plays Aiden is so young that if I'm right about where this is going, they'd pretty much have to tell the story through the adults in his life, with him offscreen. Which is kind of how it's been already. 

I...do not trust this show to tell that kind of story right.

Why not start with an actual story for Terry, show her get into a romance.  Do we even know if she's into men or women?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Tomorrow is Veterans Day.  So on this Sonny special, is he going to imagine how his life would have turned out if he had entered the service instead of choosing to become a violent criminal? 

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, rur said:

Since I've grown tired (again!) of MB's tics this week, I've decided to believe that MB screwed up his lines and since it's one-take GH, no one would authorize a reshooting of the scene. Therefore, the writers had to write the retcon to cover for MB's goof. 

Good lord, can you imagine?!!

Director:  Mo effed up his line again.  We'll have to do a retake.

Whoever is in charge:  Naw, just have the writers rewrite the story to accomodate Mo's mistake.  No one will notice.  It was 7889 years ago when we started this story.  

Having said that, Sonny wasn't the first one to make the change.  About a week before, Carly and Jason were wringing their hands over poor wittle Sonny, and how big bad evil Margaux was coming after him for killing the guy.  We all went, 'wait, what? must be a boo boo'.  Then a week or so later, Sonny was talking to Jason and said "I killed him".  

• Love 1