Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

My out-there theory is that it was Mikkos Cassadine.  Or is there some other GH supervillain family Ron hasn't tapped yet?

David Gray would be the only super-villain left I can think of. I guess Frank Smith which would wrap nicely if Fluke is Damian Smith (which he should be)

I saw Dante and Stavros struggling, then in the next scene Stavros was on the floor w/eyes closed, a little bloody in what looked like his shoulder or clavicle. Did Anna say he's dead?

Even if she did, it won't hold. Between Jerry Jacks and Stravos it is a close race to see who gets resurrected more.

BTW am I the only one who would love it if it is Jerry who rescues Robin and brings her home to her family? "Ah come on Little Robin what is between you and I is between you and I, these people have no class. And Jason come on along let's get you back to Samantha where you belong. Oh, Robin can you tell me about this Julian person who is with Alexis while we go?"

• Love 2

Since this is Ron C. writing this crap, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Olbrecht had a one night stand (on her head) with The Balkan.

I know, I know, Nathan has too much hair but with Ron C., paternity is like playing musical chairs - round and round and round we go.....

How about Pinocchio??  Gepetto would have had too much good taste.  But maybe bedding Olbrecht is what REALLY made Pinocchio a real boy.

• Love 3

My problem with the story is I really don't think they're trying to make Patrick look like a dick. But, unfortunately, that's all I see. Like, he was ready to kiss Sam when they were playing pool!? Really?! Just...ugh x 23829. Sometimes I think you have to be a Robin fan in some way to see it like this. 'Cause, otherwise, most fans probably don't care.

Well the only experience I have with Robin is her kungfu fighting self, so nope not really a Robin "fan" per say, but Patrick...still a dick!

• Love 2

Holy crap, that Patrick/Sam kiss was the most tepid thing I've ever seen. About the only indication that they were swept away by passion was him opening her shirt. I thought it would get better after they got horizontal, but it just got worse. I haven't seen such an evaporation of chemistry with a first kiss since Johnny/Maxie. I thought Johnny/Maxie had good friendship chemistry and then they had their first kiss (and second) and I just wanted them far apart and to stop assaulting my eyes. It's almost the same thing with Patrick/Sam. I've thought over the years that they have nice friendship chemistry, but I thought the idea of turning it into romance was a bad one. The more and more they've been trying to force things between them, the less chemistry I've seen. Today, after that kiss, that chemistry has pretty much evaporated.

At least they finally stopped giving us headless Jason. I don't know why they felt the need to do this stuff wen they hadn't hired someone yet at the time to permanently play nuJason.

I don't like Nathan/Maxie either, but their first kiss, at least yesterday's version, was far better than Patrick/Sam's. But their banter today was stupid and forced and that gun lesson wasn't sexy at all.

• Love 3

At least Jerry Jax is hot. I don't mind looking at Sebastian Roche. If you're going to be undead constantly you must either be hot or cool. Stavros shaved therefore he wore out his welcome. Grow the beard, Bo Brady. As long as Ron doesn't get the dude who played John Black on Days, nor Rex from OLTL, I'll be okay. For now. You guys do not want that pox upon this place.

• Love 5

As I said before, I expected NuJason to rescue someone but I didn't expect it to be Robin. It is rare when this show surprises me.

Now that Victor C. is dead, will Dr. O be replaced as COS and finally pay for her crimes.

• Love 1

Does anyone know when the NuJason lurking around PC tour will begin?

I want him to do the opposite of what is expected<wink wink Ron>

I want to see him throw open the door to Sam's apartment and say Honey I'm HOME! Then Patrick can go... humena humena humena and Sam can slap the shit out of him.

I'd pop the popcorn and watch that all day. It is soooo yesterday's news to lurk for weeks.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1

Well the only experience I have with Robin is her kungfu fighting self, so nope not really a Robin "fan" per say, but Patrick...still a dick!

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I feel a little bit less crazy and biased.

Holy crap, that Patrick/Sam kiss was the most tepid thing I've ever seen.

I thought it was lukewarm, as well. I think they have great friendship chemistry, but I'm not seeing romance in the slightest.

As I said before, I expected NuJason to rescue someone but I didn't expect it to be Robin.

I was shocked that happened. I thought it was appropriate that Robin said she knew he'd come and save her. 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't going to be her ex-hubbie.

I laughed my ASS off when Patrick left Sam's so suddenly. Almost like, "Not gonna get any tonight. I'm outtie."

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
Does anyone know when the NuJason lurking around PC tour will begin?

Isn't Stunt Arms in Bed basically the lurking stage?  I know there will be some "suspense" as to when people will see Jason, but for him to lurk for weeks seems silly, especially given that people do know he's alive.

Will nuJason have an acknowledged new face, or is this a "the role of Jason Morgan is now being played by Billy Miller" deal?

I'm beginning to think Jason's return is going to be all about Sam.

Eons better than it being all about Sonny.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I thought it was lukewarm, as well. I think they have great friendship chemistry, but I'm not seeing romance in the slightest.

For me, even calling it lukewarm is an exaggeration.  No romantic vibe at all and even less energy.

Curse you Maleficient for killing Victor, for the simple fact that I love Thaao.

Maxie & Nathan....drying paint is more interesting than those two.

Robert's WSB guys, not good, not good at all.

After I said "oh look, Robin", I gagged when she said to MimeJason "I knew you'd save me".   All the signs are there for St. Jason to come back and take his place as the savior of PC.  *blech*

I did kind of liked Lulu's swing when she smacked the lady doctor with the medical chart.

Can Stavros finally, finally stay the hell dead?  How many times can someone be brought back from the dead before their skin starts falling off?

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 4

Y'all, I had to delete or edit a number of posts because they were discussing "the hate" of particular characters being "OTT" on the board. Please avoid this in the future as it's off-topic. You can talk all about how you hate or love a particular character, but as soon as you're discussing how it's over the top that other posters hate or love a character, you've gone astray. Thanks!

• Love 1

Why in the world would it be Faison?  She worshipped that man to the point of obsession, and wanted very much to give him a son.  Why would she have kept Nathan from him?

Easy peasy--Nathan wasn't a character around the time that we had GH-Scorpios Edition and the last time we saw Faison.  Remember, the fuckwit in charge doesn't know how to map out stories or plan them out. Just pulls them out of his ass as he "writes", so there you go.

• Love 1

No romantic vibe at all and even less energy.

Yep. I've always thought Sam was low-energy, but Patrick recently has been on the blah side. I'm just not excited by them, regardless of my feelings of the ridiculousness of the story.

With a big side order of "Patrick keeping secrets from Sam was all Robin's fault."

Robin will continue to be off-screen and continue to be Patty's excuse for everything. It's his MO.

I really wished they saved the Robin/Jason reunion when he was played by BM. Because Jason should have been SHOCKED Robin was alive. I wanted to see that, dammit.

• Love 2

Why in the world would it be Faison?  She worshipped that man to the point of obsession, and wanted very much to give him a son.  Why would she have kept Nathan from him?

Cause of their "redeem Dr O" tour. Ron could easily write that she realized Faison was a bad bad man after all and while she still wanted him she couldn't expose her child or some such ridiculousness.

• Love 2

Cause of their "redeem Dr O" tour. Ron could easily write that she realized Faison was a bad bad man after all and while she still wanted him she couldn't expose her child or some such ridiculousness.

Then the question becomes, was she willing to risk exposing her daughter to Faison simply because she was a girl?  

In my heart of hearts, I don't want Maleficient to have anymore connections, she has one too many already.  Let Nathan be a child she stole, I just don't know who she would have stolen him from, but just don't let her be the mother.

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 2

I'm more than a bit ticked off that Anna didn't get to see Robin chained to a wall because more than anything Robin's mother needs to be aware that Patrick's side of the story is not the only side. Robin's mother needs to know that Robin didn't 'choose' anything over her daughter and husband. She needs to clue into the fact that none of this was about Robin just running off ten minutes after she had been reunited with her family after two years.

And then maybe the next time Patrick goes to Anna for positive reinforcement about his decision to divorce the wife that's being blackmailed, threatened and chained to a wall, Anna can kick him in the face.

Yes, yes and YES. I would like this post 398302432 times if I could. Patrick can get his oh so very important divorce all he wants. It's completely shitty that he hasn't told Anna about any of his suspicions that Robin could be in DANGER or that Victor is dangerous. It's something I can't get past with the character at this point.

Speaking of Patty's divorce, the dude hasn't even received the papers back yet, which I'm assuming he sent to the clinic? And no alarms are going off in his head?

It could still happen.  Oh, wait. I forgot what show I was talking about. Never mind.

The show that has a main character in a major storyline off-screen? Yeah.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Robin!!!  I'm spoiler-free, so I did not know that was coming.  Can we keep her, please?

Wow, Sam and Silas are really done, huh?  Thanks for wasting a year of my life, show.  Don't get me wrong--I was not a fan of Sam & Silas:  Adventures in Nina.  But neither was I expecting them to just peace on that whole situation so abruptly.  You have to wonder if Michael Easton is long for this show.  His character really has no reason left to exist at this point.

• Love 1

Easy peasy--Nathan wasn't a character around the time that we had GH-Scorpios Edition and the last time we saw Faison.  Remember, the fuckwit in charge doesn't know how to map out stories or plan them out. Just pulls them out of his ass as he "writes", so there you go.

Except in recent scenes, Nathan, Britt, and Victor have all reiterated that Dr. O desperately wanted to present Faison with a son and she definitely would have done so if Nathan was his.  I mean, it's Ron so who knows, but I dunno if they would want to hammer home that point if they were going to turn around and indeed make Nathan Faison's.

But then how do you explain her being all set to hand baby Ben over to him?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Patrick's gross. He's bounced outta there pretty quick after Sam shut it down. You know someone went hope to swipe right on Tinder!! 

Maybe Nathan's daddy is whoever "Luke" is supposed to be. I personally don't care, but Dr. O is certainly unnerved by the possibility of the true paternity coming out. 

The doc and Anna have fantastic chemistry! ( and you get a sense that the actresses have a good time working together)

Thaao Penghlis will be missed, killing Victor seems like such a wasted potential. 

Can Stavros finally, finally stay the hell dead?

Nope! He'll be even crazier next time! They should distract him with that wig on a stick that plays Laura......

• Love 5

Patrick's gross. He's bounced outta there pretty quick after Sam shut it down. You know someone went hope to swipe right on Tinder!! 

HAHAHA. Do they have a relationship status on Tinder? Or does that defeat the purpose? Cause Patty's would be a doozy.

I just noticed Robin still has her wedding ring on. Oh, honey.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Except in recent scenes, Nathan, Britt, and Victor have all reiterated that Dr. O desperately wanted to present Faison with a son and she definitely would have done so if Nathan was his.  I mean, it's Ron so who knows, but I dunno if they would want to hammer home that point if they were going to turn around and indeed make Nathan Faison's.

But then how do you explain her being all set to hand baby Ben over to him?

I don't. But in light of him being Lante's that never really made sense anyway. :holds hands up: It was just a guess in the dark. It is probably someone else besides Faison

So, could Fluke be Nathan's father?  Maybe it's Robert?  That would be awesome.

I hated Liesl whimpering when she was trying to get that door open.  The Dr. O I love doesn't whimper.

To redeem Liesl, will they have her rescue everybody?

Who was the body Robin was gasping at seeing?  Who could possibly be left that they're trying to raise up?  It looked like a man, so it wouldn't be Helena.  Could it be ... Stone?

So, could Fluke be Nathan's father?  Maybe it's Robert?  That would be awesome.

I hated Liesl whimpering when she was trying to get that door open.  The Dr. O I love doesn't whimper.

To redeem Liesl, will they have her rescue everybody?

Who was the body Robin was gasping at seeing?  Who could possibly be left that they're trying to raise up?  It looked like a man, so it wouldn't be Helena.  Could it be ... Stone?

I hope it's not Stone. Some deaths should stay as such and Stone's should be one, considering how meticulously the story was told. He died from a real, brutal disease back during the time when treatments aren't where they are now.

To undo that would, IMO, cheapen things.

Besides, I think the person is Helena myself, assuming we're wrong and it's not a guy. If it is...I have no idea. Stefan?

• Love 9

Looking at the preview again, it looks like Jason has been knocked to the ground (hence the black t-shirt) and I spotted a set of heels behind him.  It's totally Hells.  Yay!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I thought the Sam and Patrick scenes had as much heat and passion as I'd expect from that damn dummy making out with Lucy, but even that probably wouldn't have been as wooden.

Wow...I knew it didn't look all that great in the previews but holy crap, there was nothing there! Kelly lay there like a limp fish with the boobies on display while JT seemed, I don't know really...detached perhaps? They never seemed into it, at all, to me, if anything Kelly played Sam's reluctance a little too well. And as for Patrick...I just want him to choke on a fortune cookie, he's a sleaze to me.

I always felt as if Kelly and Steve, shall we say, struggled during such scenes also, but the ones today just dethroned them for me as being some of the most blah, bland, and boring "love connections" on a soap I've ever seen.

They can talk about the "feels" they supposedly have now for one another all they like and to anyone they please, if today's horror show was the best this insta-couple can bring to the table for two of "romance" then the sinking ship has already sunk. Good going Ron, you really have a flare for the shitty.

Robin's back and was forced to share her scenes with another useless male, I was so worried she might run into a family member or something first so thanks Ron for avoiding that catastrophe...

Are they supposedly waiting to explain why Jason has gotten plastic surgery before Billy's reveal? I could hardly tell in-between trying to avoid the anvils of obvious bs Ron keeps dropping on our heads.

Watching Tracy with Michael was...pointless doesn't even begin to describe it for me. Can she be relevant at all, in any way, anymore?

Lulu hitting the nurse with paper was almost as bad as that time Sonny hit Ric with a pillow.

But think of all the potential paper cuts she was facing! So many paper cuts!

At least Victor had a plan B, finally, no one on this show ever does. There's so many people in that building I want blown up too, you're such a damn tease show!

• Love 2

Why kill a Cassadine if they are going to be resurrected every few years? Stavros and Victor will return soon after Helena saves them.

RoHo as Valentin would have been awesome instead of this Franco crap.

Robin! Of course her mom won't see her tomorrow- I can never have good things.

• Love 1

Well, so today happened.   A total hot mess, minus the hot. 

Sam and Patrick...sigh...what a let down.  As was pointed out upthread, this was almost a disappointing as the Maxie/Johnny kiss of chemistry death.  Glad Sam stopped it, though, because it was sad.  It made me sad.  Looked like Patrick was sad, too.  Good thing you got those skilled surgeon's hands there, boo, you're going to need them. 

I was actually surprised though, at Dr. O shooting Victor, wasn't expecting that.  (I almost typed Tony, then thought, no, that's not right, then thought, Andre, but again, wrong show.  Can Thaao come back to Days now, please, they need him.  He can even play Victor, I don't care.)

The Tracy and Michael scenes; WTF?  Was all of that pointlessness just to inform the audience (and Michael) that Luke doesn't give a shit about Lulu being missing and Tracy hasn't heard from him?  I guess so.  Oh, and maybe we'll see a new set for Michael and his skin tag he calls Kiki, because that was mentioned, too. 

Robin looked better today than the last time we saw her with Patrick and the ice chest.  Happier?  Like, being chained to a wall was more fun than being in either Patrick or Victor's company.  But, dammit, we couldn't get anyone else finding her?  There was Anna, of course, but also Maxie.  She could make up for the stupid shit she put everyone through by helping to free Robin and getting her outta there. 

What else happened?  Oh, Stavros, dead, again.  Maybe?  Does it even matter?  Does he ever really go away?  I wanted some scenes with him and Nic and Spencer, because Stavros doesn't look that much older than his own son, and I wanted Spencer to make him all confused and headachey by talking circles around him and then ordering him to put Cameron on ice. 

I still think Maxie and Nathan are cuties together, terrible writing not withstanding.  And I'm liking Nathan/RP more and more, I don't know why.  Well, yes I do, yes I do. 

• Love 6

Whoever is the body double for Jason really needs to study some of Jason's more active footage to get Steve Burton's body language down.  If it was Billy MIller rather than a body double then someone please sit him down to study his predecessors walk and movement.

• Love 1
More good news: Billy Miller can blink, act, and I believe his skin is a color that actually occurs in nature.

Well, if this is true, then this:

there's no way in HELL [sam would] ever, ever, ever be conflicted when it comes to Jason

might not be true, because no way will Sam even recognize a blinking, acting, naturally-colored Jason!

I think Sam and Patrick are cute, and I think his little half-smiles and smirks are kind of hot.  Not proud of it, but there it is.

I was really excited when I thought the stupid, unnecessarily drawn-out clinic scenes were coming to an end.  And then- Surprise Auto Destruct Button!!!  For god's sake.

• Love 2

I love Mostly Headless Jason.

All the hammy deaths at the clinic are hilarious. Levi, his dad, Victor, Stavros.

"We made some memories, didn't we... A PULSE?!" Hee.

Color me shocked that Ron had Sam and Patrick talking about consent, and they were on the same page.

LOL that everyone needed to be told the clinic would blow. The flashing lights and alarm weren't clue enough?

• Love 2

I just rewatched an old promo. Using Ron logic, I'm going to hatewank that when Robin gave Jason the guinea pig serum and he started waking up and Victor's goons dragged him off, Jason saw her and being "super keen smart guy" he is either figured out she was alive or Victor and his guys tormented him everyday by telling him that Robin was alive. I'm basing this off the fact that Roger Howarth was probably smart enough to adlib shit about being tortured to make up for the fact that we were to assume Todd was tortured in 2011. We also did see him get asked about something, but you don't want to know about "it."

So I'm guessing educated guessing that Jason's war path today was to save Robin and escape.

• Love 1
Whoever is the body double for Jason really needs to study some of Jason's more active footage to get Steve Burton's body language down.  If it was Billy MIller rather than a body double then someone please sit him down to study his predecessors walk and movement.

If there are such tapes they need to be burned and the ashes buried under cement, imo.

I just thought it was beyond silly to act as if showing Jason's "new" face to the audience already is giving away too much, or something, frankly I am not sure why the hell it's taking this long. It isn't as if Robin is just some random sidelines player they put in his scenes and certainly she's been staring at his new mug for a while so there'd be no surprise.

But maybe that's it, Ron wants to play this as some huge "everybody gasp and clutch your pearly bits" moment when he returns to PC. Or maybe it's just shitty planning and worse execution, I'm thinking the latter.

• Love 4

I don't. But in light of him being Lante's that never really made sense anyway. :holds hands up: It was just a guess in the dark. It is probably someone else besides Faison

I think him being Lante's is what makes it make sense, in that regard.  Why should she really care about the well being of a Lante baby?  He was a means to an end to her, both to try to get closer to Faison and, initially, to try and further her Britt/Patrick plans. 

Okay after watching today and know what I know of death on GH, um why does anyone think Victor or Stavros are dead? I mean Anna pronounced Victor dead and two seconds later he's carrying on a whole conversation AND blowing everyone up.heh!

I have yet to see Anna do ONE useful thing in this whole mess, could someone point to something she did????

I expect to see Helena helping Stavros and Victor limp away as the clinic blows up.

OMG Robin was a total doll, so cute she reminded me a lot of Maxie when she is being cute. BTW loved the cute hallway scene with Nathan and Maxie....have I said lately how adorbs my det Special Kitty has been??? awwwww Naxie is like kittens and rainbows sprinkled with unicorn tears.

• Love 4

I really liked today's ep; I actually stood and cheered when we first saw Robin!

I'm guessing maybe Hells grabs Robin and Jason, holding the former prisoner and the later brainwashing him and giving him a new face.   Robin won't be rescued until NuJasus remembers.

• Love 2
Robin's back and was forced to share her scenes with another useless male

While I'm annoyed she didn't have that scene with Billy Miller, I actually thought she was so freaking adorable with Faceless!Jason! I still felt the friendship/connection between the two. Their hug was precious. I'm very delusional, I know.

Robin looked better today than the last time we saw her with Patrick and the ice chest.  Happier?  Like, being chained to a wall was more fun than being in either Patrick or Victor's company.

LOL. Probably.

might not be true, because no way will Sam even recognize a blinking, acting, naturally-colored Jason!

She'll want the newer and better Jasus even more!

So I'm guessing educated guessing that Jason's war path today was to save Robin and escape.

I'm also going to pretend that he knew Robin was alive and his mission was to find her.

OMG Robin was a total doll, so cute she reminded me a lot of Maxie when she is being cute.

LOL. She was very Maxie-like talking off Jason's ear.

Robin won't be rescued until NuJasus remembers.

I'm sure that will still be before Patty wakes up!

• Love 3

I've read Jason here so much that when Robin said "thank you Jason", I heard "thank you Jasus".heh!

I think the whole point of Tracy and Michael's scene was to make the audiance remember Luke is still "around" somewhere...lurking....b/c we MUST finish the Fluke stuff....someday...<whistling>

Okay Patick isn't just a dick he is most truely and sincerely a giant DICK when I actually LIKE Sam. I mean her freakin' husband's been "dead" for like two years and she still loves him so much she can't sex up another man around his birthday and their anniversery, yet that dick would have tapped that no problem even though is wife in an hour away and not dead at all. Yah I don't think Patdick EVER loved Robin from where I sit. He just saw her freakin DAYS ago. He is so gross I just loathe him! I want someone anyone, I'd take Fluke at this point to throat punch him. ugh ugh ugh!

• Love 5

I'm more than a bit ticked off that Anna didn't get to see Robin chained to a wall because more than anything Robin's mother needs to be aware that Patrick's side of the story is not the only side. Robin's mother needs to know that Robin didn't 'choose' anything over her daughter and husband. She needs to clue into the fact that none of this was about Robin just running off ten minutes after she had been reunited with her family after two years.

And then maybe the next time Patrick goes to Anna for positive reinforcement about his decision to divorce the wife that's being blackmailed, threatened and chained to a wall, Anna can kick him in the face.

This to me is proof that Ron simply cannot learn from his mistakes.  One of the big reasons the Patrick/Sabrina pairing alienated so many fans right out of the gate was that, while the fairy tale romance was playing out, Robin was being HELD PRISONER AND TORTURED.  Now, he expects everyone to ooh and aah over Samtrick, except, that while their fairytale romance is playing out, Robin is being HELD PRISONER AND CHAINED TO A WALL.

You have to wonder if Michael Easton is long for this show.  His character really has no reason left to exist at this point.

Well, there is the whole, "I must ruin Patrick Drake's life to avenge Rafe's death" thing.  I suspect that Silas may end up taking a hand in the Jason reveal.

JT seemed, I don't know really...detached perhaps?

Get used to this, it's JT's go-to acting style for any scene he considers not up to his exacting standards.

• Love 3