Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Do we really believe that though?  Morgan was a douche nozzle even on the meds.  Kiki had just dumped him, he was ready to explode, meds or no meds.  

Kiki was going to dump him because he was acting erratic and super-needy because Ava screwed up his medication.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

WHO would sue them over Ask Man Landers?!

People sue over everything.  Nine women wanted to sue Clay Aiken and his record label after he came out, and was thus "unattainable" to them.  He was marketed as straight, deceiving them, as customers.

I only heard about Robin being back on GH through Kimberly's Instragram and have been on a high for hours. J/R were my first real ship. I still remember the first scene of any soap I'd ever seen and it was them by the boxcar with Jason practicing shooting a gun. My 11 year old heart broke when she went back to college. And Montauk! My god, I remember wearing my tapes of those scenes out. I even bought the Phenomenon soundtrack to get Bryan Ferry's Dance with Life, and I still get choked up when I hear it. And that's only the tip of the iceberg wrt embarrassing shit I did shipping them. The feels!

That being said, I'm waiting for GH to fuck this up somehow.

• Love 5

IT'S NOT FRAUD TO WRITE UNDER AN ASSUMED NAME, AMY 2.0. This is information widely available on the google. Even Spyder-Finder would have it. It's not a big dark secret. FFS. 

2 minutes ago, ciarra said:

People sue over everything. 

You can file the papers, but that doesn't mean the lawsuit will go further than that.

"Dr. Maddox was the epitome of professionalism, man." Oh, Curtis. So pretty; so dumb.

LOL at Ava's "unethical doctors plastic surgery" search. She needs to talk to the doctors at Shriners Hospital for Children who worked on Spencer. Maybe she can pay them enough to operate on her.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Kiki was going to dump him because he was acting erratic and super-needy because Ava screwed up his medication.

Kiki was going to dump Morgan because of her becoming his nursemaid. She wasn't happy being with Morgan. She became scared at the thought of her breaking up with him and it sending him on a path to crazy town and she would get the blame for it. Which we all know is exactly what Carly would've done. So she cowardly shut up, stayed with Morgan and was hoping that he would see the light, know that they weren't right together anymore and just end things. She was rightfully freaking out when Morgan was planning on getting them a home and wanting to make future plans as a couple. Dillon knew that Lauren wasn't happy. Ava certainly knew it. Even Sonny seemed to know that Lauren wasn't going to last. 

Ava's plan was too dangerous. If she had been really smart, Ava just would've gone overboard on being pro Lauren/Morgan. If she would've pushed for that, Lauren would've left Morgan on her own. If only to "tick off" her mother. And too bad Lauren doesn't have any real friends. It would've been nice for a real friend to tell her that it wasn't her job to take care of Morgan. That is why he has family.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I’m keeping this in my dvr to watch again and again! “It’s icing on the cake.”????

I just realized how inappropriate their scenes were for two people in love with someone else. LOLOL. They forever cherish their time together and it kills me. @ulkis, please remind me that I do not want KMc back full-time because I have so many story ideas in my head.

I also can't get over Robin giving Jason attitude all, "You're the twin!" It's still cracking me up. And he's all,  "girl, pls, remember our sexy times?" 

I'm waiting for Robin to confront BMJason and say, "Tell me about cake! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN! Go!"*

*Although Robin really should remember Scout's birth and BM being like, "I didn't know love before Sam!" and have an epiphany. 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, stlbf said:

Kiki was going to dump Morgan because of her becoming his nursemaid. She wasn't happy being with Morgan. She became scared at the thought of her breaking up with him and it sending him on a path to crazy town and she would get the blame for it. Which we all know is exactly what Carly would've done. So she cowardly shut up, stayed with Morgan and was hoping that he would see the light, know that they weren't right together anymore and just end things. She was rightfully freaking out when Morgan was planning on getting them a home and wanting to make future plans as a couple. Dillon knew that Lauren wasn't happy. Ava certainly knew it. Even Sonny seemed to know that Lauren wasn't going to last. 

But wasn't all this behavior that started after Ava messed with Morgan's medication. 

Ava said she was worried about Kiki being Morgan's nursemaid but Kiki was not because Morgan was going to therapy, taking his meds and getting his life together. When Ava switched the medication, Morgan started to deteriorate and still was trying to find a solution for himself by seeking out his doctor. As he got worse, he became more erratic and then Kiki started to feel the guilt and burden of being involved with Morgan.

If Ava would have stayed out it, Kiki and Morgan would have eventually broken up as they would want different things in their lives. Kiki wasn't going to be put in danger as Ava claimed, because Morgan was doing everything possible to stay healthy.

If was just blind luck that Kiki didn't get hurt while Morgan was spiraling out and that would have been Ava's fault 100%.

• Love 2

I actually would give Friday's show one of my rare "A's."  Now, that's a "modern General Hospital" A, so don't think I've gotten too crazy. It was about as good as we can expect now, and I was interested in the stories, enough not to mind anything much.  I was never the biggest Jason/Robin fan, but I really enjoyed their reconnecting and reminiscing. 

Yes, Ava's "unethical doctors plastic surgery" Spyder-Finder was hilarious.  I half-expected it to come up "There are 77 unethical doctors specializing in plastic surgery in your area. Show by distance [share location] / show alphabetical / show by satisfaction ranking."  

On Franco: I have a more moderate position on him. I never have thought bringing James Franco's psycho killer character back, foisting him on daytime royalty Roger Howarth, and trying to redeem him was a great idea, and it isn't what I would have done if up against the wall and needing another character for Howarth to play on short notice. But where I am with it now is that they did it, and he's been a character played by Howarth and forming relationships on the canvas for years, so I'm not as dead-set against him as some. I'm not all seizing on every misdeed, like "He put Liz's rapist in a dog crate, which proves eventually he'll return to serial killing." I do think Howarth's performances are good, and he's good with Becky and with the kid(s), and I sometimes do like the character's scenes. The one with Ava today, for example.

Ava's "angelic souls" is a little generous as a description of Liz, and I'm even a Liz fan. The other person she was talking about, Griffin, is easier to hang that one on, but even he broke priestly vows to screw around with a married woman. But I guess I get it. Compared to Ava and Franco, Griffin and Liz do look angelic. Liz's misdeeds are garden-variety soap deceit and intrigue and making bitchy comments. She hasn't reigned as the co-head of the Weber Crime Family or gone on any murderous rampages.  

I thought Becky played the scene with Jake and the Miller Jason, as the Miller told his tale, just right. She was looking like she wasn't sure the vehemence with which Miller Jason was emphasizing his One True Jason-ness to Jake was the best of all possible options, but for now, it would do. At least she had brought him on board enough to get the issue out in the open, and not let Jake find out what's going on some other way.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 7

I thought the J & R scenes were sweet. But the writing sucked. The scenes were saved only due to KMc & SB's amazing chemistry. I hope they brought KMc back for more than that bridge scene & a quick visit with Anna.

Hopefully they are more scenes. I was hoping Robin would be more involved in solving the mystery of the 2 Jason's. And it needs to acknowledged by someone that she lost her freedom, years with Emma & Patrick to save OGJason  and it wasn't even him. And is OGJason gonna say thanks for creating the medicine that saved his life!  

Edited by rags
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Yes, Ava's "unethical doctors plastic surgery" Spyder-Finder was hilarious.  I half-expected it to come up "There are 77 unethical doctors specializing in plastic surgery in your area. Show by distance [share location] / show alphabetical / show by satisfaction ranking." 

LOL. The Crimson article was an especially funny touch. Props to the, uh, props people for that one.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

@ulkis, please remind me that I do not want KMc back full-time because I have so many story ideas in my head.

The writers' ideas:

Robin has returned from Berkeley,  because Patrick started slapping her around.

Robin starts noticing how sexy her mom's new boyfriend is.

Anna is killed off. In addition to gaining Anna's boyfriend, Robin starts noticing how Obrecht is the only one smart enough for her, Robin, to bond with.

Britt comes back to town. She and Robin become BFF.

etc, etc.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Still only on Wed. of this week, but as a recruiter, let me just say that JasonBM and Laura really suck at interviewing people!

Maxie/Lulu - super annoying

Anything Man Landers - super boring

2 Jasons - enjoying it more than I thought I would

Sonny/Carly - rage blackouts - want to punch them in the throat and/or throw barware

• Love 1

Okay, I'm confused.

Robin: "How do I know it's you, the other guy has your memories, too?"

Burton: "It's the icing on the cake."

Robin: "Oh Jason, it is you!"

Well, if they both have the same memories, how does she know?

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Okay, I'm confused.

Robin: "How do I know it's you, the other guy has your memories, too?"

Burton: "It's the icing on the cake."

Robin: "Oh Jason, it is you!"

Well, if they both have the same memories, how does she know?

I think the intention of the scene, as was voiced by OGJason, was he has *feeling* behind the memories and BMJason never did. OGJason nostalgically and almost wistfully remembering his times with Robin was what convinced her. 

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

The writers' ideas:

Anna is killed off. In addition to gaining Anna's boyfriend, Robin starts noticing how Obrecht is the only one smart enough for her, Robin, to bond with.

etc, etc.

Yes, yes, I needed this.

10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I think the intention of the scene, as was voiced by OGJason, was he has *feeling* behind the memories and BMJason never did. OGJason nostalgically and almost wistfully remembering his times with Robin was what convinced her. 

A better word would be that THIS Jason had, felt and conveyed the emotions behind the memories.  Not to mention how he said he’d never heard of that phrase before. He was reliving those times if that makes sense.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

It's the difference between somebody who actually knows the story because thye wrote/performed it and somebody who read about it on wikipedia

This. Also, are we ever sure he read about it? *runs away*

2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

A better word would be that THIS Jason had, felt and conveyed the emotions behind the memories.  Not to mention how he said he’d never heard of that phrase before. He was reliving those times if that makes sense.

SBu played that perfectly. The way it hurt/irritated him in a way that she didn't believe and, in a sense, didn't believe it was him who had that relationship with her. And then also happiness that she was just alive and it didn't matter. *cries*

I'm gonna give the writing team credit, too, because using "better than the best" was perfect because Robin told Danny (when she first met him) that that's what Jason was to her. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

BMJason: Hey sweetheart, remember the time I said buh-bye to ya on the bridge? It was bananas! 

Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating a little.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

BMJason: Hey sweetheart, remember the time I said buh-bye to ya on the bridge? It was bananas! 

Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating a little.

LMAOOOO. But, seriously, it really was night/day watching OGJason talk about JnR and...I'm not even sure BMJason ever did. For a long time, he didn't even remember. He just had flashes. Robin had to tell him their story the first time they met. Then after that, it was just like, "Oh, hi! I know how important you are to me!" 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

Doesn't Sam have her own money?  Why is the ownership of Aurora in such question?  It would belong to Sam, and one of the Jasons, wouldn't it?  

Jason Miller bought it by himself.

24 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAOOOO. But, seriously, it really was night/day watching OGJason talk about JnR and...I'm not even sure BMJason ever did. For a long time, he didn't even remember. He just had flashes. Robin had to tell him their story the first time they met. Then after that, it was just like, "Oh, hi! I know how important you are to me!" 

He and KMcC do have nice chemistry though, I'll give them that.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, nilyank said:

But wasn't all this behavior that started after Ava messed with Morgan's medication. 

It wasn't. Morgan got aggressive with a man who hit on Kiki, but he called the cops, but Kiki was worried that he was going to beat the him up and Morgan got annoyed she was worried. Kiki also got nervous when Morgan looked for places for them to move into before Ava messed with his meds.

Morgan and Kiki got back together badically because they weren't with anyone else, which is one of the reasons why the whole "Morgan would never look at another!" stuff when he was having the second affair with Ava was ridiculous.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Jason Miller bought it by himself.

He and KMcC do have nice chemistry though, I'll give them that.

I've always liked their chemistry, for sure. I'm actually kinda sad he's gonna be all mad at her now, lol. But they were never JnR. I never expected them to be, though, because there was just too much history there to ever recreate properly. SBu/KMc have known each other since they were practically kids.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

and, I guess any money of Sam's was from what she inherited when Jason "died".... so, probably legally not hers anyway.  (HA - listen to me, assuming the writers care about legality!  I crack myself up sometimes!!)

9 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

and, I guess any money of Sam's was from what she inherited when Jason "died".... so, probably legally not hers anyway.  (HA - listen to me, assuming the writers care about legality!  I crack myself up sometimes!!)

I think she had money from that lady Amelia?

9 hours ago, rags said:

I thought the J & R scenes were sweet. But the writing sucked.

I was also disappointed in the writing because Jason did not thank Robin for going back into that lab because she was determined to save him.  She lost years with Patrick and Emma as a result of that.  I don't get why Robin had dialogue about CC and the 'other Jason' but not that very important moment in their history after we saw SBJason cry over her "death" - her actions in getting the  formula out to Patrick saved his life but cost her hers. 

Whether he should have thanked her or not for her second time in captivity to save who she thought was him is subjective, but the moment of Robin running back into the lab for Jason's sake is not.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Okay, I guess I can accept that.  :) 

But I thought BM's Jason and Robin had a few "remember the old days" bonding moments, but they just didn't have flashbacks of him to back it up. 

43 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Okay, I guess I can accept that.  :) 

But I thought BM's Jason and Robin had a few "remember the old days" bonding moments, but they just didn't have flashbacks of him to back it up. 

BMJason never had a moment like that himself, though. A moment where he remembered his time with Robin and really described how he felt or described their bond. I think that's what the writers are trying to differentiate now. OGJason had multiple people who truly owned parts of his heart. Robin and Jason have been friends longer than they were actually together but they are still talking about those times as if it happened yesterday. That's how important that love was to both of them. It's still alive somewhere in their hearts. Whereas BMJason doesn't really behave like that with anyone but Sam.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I was also disappointed in the writing because Jason did not thank Robin for going back into that lab because she was determined to save him.  She lost years with Patrick and Emma as a result of that.  I don't get why Robin had dialogue about CC and the 'other Jason' but not that very important moment in their history after we saw SBJason cry over her "death" - her actions in getting the  formula out to Patrick saved his life but cost her hers. 

Oh, come on, now. That would have put the focus on Robin! We can't have that. So I am going to take whatever I can get as someone who thought and says that Jason and Robin were my JAM. Not to take away from Robin and Stone, but theirs was such a tragic love story, and will always hold a special place in my heart. Hell, these two pairings are my faves. Robin and Patrick get demerits for Patrick cheating on Robin for the most asinine of reasons, and him forgetting about her after she was blackmailed and threatened by Victor.

• Love 2

Was anyone else worried that when Amy kept saying Chet wasn't alone, she or someone else would break into that "You're Not Alone Anymore" song?  Just me?  'kay.

I really hope Maxie isn't pregnant.  Mainly because it means Nathan won't be going anywhere.  And damn it, that dude may be nice to look at, but he's bland as all get out.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, nilyank said:

Ava said she was worried about Kiki being Morgan's nursemaid but Kiki was not because Morgan was going to therapy, taking his meds and getting his life together. When Ava switched the medication, Morgan started to deteriorate and still was trying to find a solution for himself by seeking out his doctor. As he got worse, he became more erratic and then Kiki started to feel the guilt and burden of being involved with Morgan.

If Ava would have stayed out it, Kiki and Morgan would have eventually broken up as they would want different things in their lives. Kiki wasn't going to be put in danger as Ava claimed, because Morgan was doing everything possible to stay healthy.

If was just blind luck that Kiki didn't get hurt while Morgan was spiraling out and that would have been Ava's fault 100%.

Nope. Morgan was still asshole possessive Morgan while on his regular meds. He was desperate to try to keep Lauren. Ava messing with his meds only compounded his control issues. If Ava had left Lauren and Morgan alone, it would've ended. It just would've taken longer. But Morgan had made some gigantic bone headed choices. Even on his meds. Carly was treating Lauren as his babysitter/nurse. Lauren needed to make sure the meds were properly taken. Lauren needed to make Morgan happy. It was alot of pressure for young woman who had been cheated on multiple times by Morgan. Including fucking her mother for quite sometime. Including time while her mother was posing as her own fake twin sister.

I think everyone on the show knows that Ava didn't want harm to happen to Morgan. She still kind of loved the idiot. She just want him away from her oldest child. But it ended devastatingly for Morgan and his loved ones. It was wrong for Ava to do it.

Yet, I just would like for one person to throw out the same amount of anger about Morgan and Lauren doing the exact same thing to Michael. Just once. But they had "good intentions" to steal Avery back to Sonny's home! So it was all good! Michael could've died. Or he could've easily killed Avery or some other innocent person. But no. Only Ava gets the third degree about fiddling with meds. The double standard just irks. 

• Love 13
On 11/16/2017 at 3:29 PM, Linny said:

Jason was so righteously indignant at Ava for her role in Morgan's death, I'm sure he'll have the same reaction when he learns the details of AJ's murder, right? Or he'll blink stoically and instantly tell Sonny it's okay, one or the other.

It's pretty obvious by now that the show has decided that the way to handle the A.J. debacle is to weep it under and just never mention it again.  It's not even a "Michael's girlfriend" sort of situation, they are just disappearing it from the show like it never happened.

Dear Show:  Kindly do the same for the bullshit "Let's trash Liz for a year straight by making her lie about Jake Doe for the most flatly ridiculous reason you could possibly contrive" story, too.

On 11/17/2017 at 2:25 PM, Happywatcher said:

Even though I like Rebeca the actress (she needs to drink some Ensure), how are we supposed to get over her character allowing a serial killer free access to the young boy?

Because Jason is his father.

Oooops, sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the OTHER serial killer Liz lets into her home on a regular basis!

• Love 4
14 hours ago, stlbf said:

Yet, I just would like for one person to throw out the same amount of anger about Morgan and Lauren doing the exact same thing to Michael. Just once. But they had "good intentions" to steal Avery back to Sonny's home! So it was all good! Michael could've died. Or he could've easily killed Avery or some other innocent person. But no. Only Ava gets the third degree about fiddling with meds. The double standard just irks. 

It's not really a double standard though - because Morgan died. Their son is dead. If Michael had died because of the shit Kiki and Morgan had pulled? Carly would never have forgiven either of them. Instead, it was a stupid horrible mistake made by two young idiots that could have led to a tragedy. 

Plus, Ava is an adult in her 50s; she is not entitled to the same slack granted to two idiots whose brains have not fully matured - especially since the consequences of their actions were radically different. She took a young man, recently diagnosed with a mental illness - and even more recently released from a mental hospital, off of his medication. She did that in the hope that he* would engage in behavior that was so reckless and dangerous that her daughter would break up with him.

AFAIC, the writers using Olivia's bomb as some sort of exculpation for Ava's role in his death is actually bullshit. Given what Ava had done, it was much more likely that Morgan would've died from reckless driving, and equally likely that he'd have killed someone else while doing it. She was the ONLY one that knew that, and she did nothing about it.

And no, it's not just as likely that Morgan would've ended up in the same situation without Ava's interference. For one thing, he'd never stolen a car, and there was no indication that he had a habit of reckless driving and speeding prior to his death. For another, while he was taking his prescribed medication, his behavior had improved to such a marked degree that he was released from the mental hospital. He only started going downhill again when she switched his medication. It was an incredibly shitty thing to do, and Sonny and Carly have every right to hate her forever. That doesn't mean that they aren't hideously awful human beings in their own right. It just means that IDGAF when they tear into Ava.

* a young man that she repeatedly claimed to love btw

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

... they are just disappearing it from the show like it never happened.

Dear Show:  Kindly do the same for the bullshit "Let's trash Liz for a year straight by making her lie about Jake Doe for the most flatly ridiculous reason you could possibly contrive" story, too.

They pretty much have done the same for that.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

Jason was so righteously indignant at Ava for her role in Morgan's death, I'm sure he'll have the same reaction when he learns the details of AJ's murder, right

and

8 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

the same amount of anger about Morgan and Lauren doing the exact same thing to Michael.

Here's the thing, Ron is the only one that backburnered Sonny and made him look like the mysoginistic a**hole that he is.  Which Mo hated.  So once Ron was fired and Mo was able to throw his weight around again, AJ's murder went by the wayside and was never mentioned by anyone ever again.  Which means the fallout of AJ's death (Michael taking custody of Avery,  MorgKi drugging Michael to get custody back) can never be mentioned again either.  

So, no one will rebutt any argument with "yeah but you killed AJ and you helped cover it up".  And no one will rebutt with "Yeah but Morgan drugged Michael".  We're just supposed to pretend that those few months never existed.  

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Was anyone else worried that when Amy kept saying Chet wasn't alone, she or someone else would break into that "You're Not Alone Anymore" song?  Just me?  'kay.

You ain’t alone on that. I thought for sure Epiphany was going to come out from the kitchen singing. You’re Not Alone........That was the only thing I thought of when Amy said that. I’m like, “They ain’t gonna singing are they?” LOL!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Amy and the OMG Chet can never know I'm paying his medical bills certainly resolved itself in a hurry.  The guy was over it in a minute, despite the nail-biting that we've watched for months.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Sonny and Carly have every right to hate [Ava] forever. That doesn't mean that they aren't hideously awful human beings in their own right.

Exactly. It's not hypocritical for Sonny and Carly to hate Ava just because they're also garbage people who've done awful things. Terribleness isn't a zero-sum situation. 

• Love 9

Sonny and Carly have every right to hate [Ava] forever. That doesn't mean that they aren't hideously awful human beings in their own right.

Exactly. It's not hypocritical for Sonny and Carly to hate Ava just because they're also garbage people who've done awful things. Terribleness isn't a zero-sum situation.

My qualm isn't with them hating her, but that I think we're all suppose to believe that Sonny and Carly are better than Ava.  I mean, THEY believe it and literally everyone in town (save for the ones labelled "bad" because they don't kiss the Corinthos ring) believes it, so the writing tells me the audience is to buy that as well. 

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's been that way for a long time, and is one of the big problems of the show. But that doesn't mean the audience has to buy it. 

Understood, but the fact that the writers WANT us to be on Sonny and Carly's side, to the detriment of every other character, makes me hate them even more, which I don't think is their intent.  If they at least made it seem like they ever paid for any of the shit things they did, I wouldn't be so frustrated with the show.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

It's been that way for a long time, and is one of the big problems of the show. But that doesn't mean the audience has to buy it. 

Or that it does. Except for those that LUUUURVE Mooby, I have found the majority of viewers who have been watching this show before he infected it, don’t buy it. I certainly don’t.

• Love 4

I've been going in and out of this show for a couple of decades now.  What always drives me away is the double standard for which Sonny/Carly/Jason are some of the worst people on the show but they're always written as heroes.  Yes, Julian's done some bad things but Sonny putting AJ on a meathook to steal his child away (much less Sonny killing AJ), and then going to Ava's bedside in the burnt unit to get her to sign away her child and then cackling to her about it every time he sees her that she's a terrible person and she'll never have a relationship with her daughter again is unspeakably foul.  Worse-than-Faison foul.

So I can't really get into condemning how terrible Julian and Ava and even Valentin are when there is Sonny and Carly in front of me.  (I don't like RoHo's Franco but I hate James Franco even more.  I blame much of the serial killer stuff on him and his ego.)

On 11/18/2017 at 2:34 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Whether he should have thanked her or not for her second time in captivity to save who she thought was him is subjective, but the moment of Robin running back into the lab for Jason's sake is not.

Of course he never thanked Robin, it's obligatory that she should have done that on pain of Carly, Sonny and possibly Sam shrieking at her forever as they do at Ava.  According to the show, Jason is worth more than Robin, Patrick and Emma put together.

Plus, Ava is an adult in her 50s; she is not entitled to the same slack granted to two idiots whose brains have not fully matured - especially since the consequences of their actions were radically different. She took a young man, recently diagnosed with a mental illness - and even more recently released from a mental hospital, off of his medication. She did that in the hope that he* would engage in behavior that was so reckless and dangerous that her daughter would break up with him

The problem for me is that I can't take Carly's role out of this.  Carly, a full adult, was the one pushing Kiki to be responsible for Morgan.  Kiki was a young, naive girl who cared for Morgan, had loved him, and didn't want to hurt him.   If anyone should have been taking care of Morgan, it should have been Carly.  Or someone hired if Morgan didn't want his mother  babying him.  So while one woman in her 50s stepped in, if it hadn't been for the other woman in her 50s(?) she wouldn't have done it.

Ava did a stupid thing then. (She's been regretting it ever since.  She also risked a lot to help JaSix in Russia.)  She did it because of what Carly was doing.  And Sonny's lack of parenting.  They don't get to steal Ava's child and shriek at her and turn people against her for the rest of her life.

• Love 13
On 11/18/2017 at 0:01 PM, ulkis said:

The writers' ideas:

etc, etc.

They probably wouldn't try to sell "started slapping her around," but "had an affair with a sexy female colleague, and then blamed Robin because she wasn't keeping herself up," yeah, definitely. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Except for those that LUUUURVE Mooby, I have found the majority of viewers who have been watching this show before he infected it, don’t buy it. I certainly don’t.

Even that population has been gradually dropping, if that makes you any bit happier.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

Even that population has been gradually dropping, if that makes you any bit happier.

It does, but until (and I’m not holding my breath in this) the writers get some balls and actually have all the characters treat Mooby as the murderous thug he is, as well as Jason (I know I’m a hypocrite when it comes to him and Robin), and they’re thrown in jail, and the SheBeast loses everything and treated like a social pariah FOREVER, and the cops and remaining good characters don’t genuflect or continue being their apologists, I will never be happy as I was in 1997. Meaning the cops get respect and don’t kowtow or treat Mooby and his entourage as if they are law abiding citizens.

• Love 6