Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

That scene was just foul.  Do the writers really think that the audience is going "Yeah, Sonny is so right!  Ava is the worst evah and Avery will figure that out too!"

Yes.  Yes, they do.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, lizzbert said:

Ladyrain and Pingaponga, YES! I was so ready for Jason to go when Steve Burton left the show, but damn I am INTO his return! I've been watching GH since Luke and Laura, and at the end of the day, Steve is (relatively) old-school General Hospital, and I much prefer his interpretation of Jason to Billy Miller's. He's not 'roided out and he's not bored out of his mind, so I think his stoicism and expressive eyes are really working for me.

Well . . . not yet.

But yeah, if we must have a Jason at all, I prefer SB, although I'd probably pick someone for the role who neither SB or BM.

I like BM* and I think he could have made a good addition to the show, just not as Jason.

*Well, for the most part. I can't understand a friggin word he says a lot of the time and his Jason just casually kissed Liz goodbye today! It's great that BM is a friendly guy but maybe he wants to lay off flinging kisses every which way? (And no, it's not cause it's Liz, it annoyed me when he did it with Alexis too.) Yeah, so anyway, he has things that really annoy me about him but overall he is a decent actor.

Olivia being annoying would have been more fun if Tracy were still around.

That scene was just foul.  Do the writers really think that the audience is going "Yeah, Sonny is so right!  Ava is the worst evah and Avery will figure that out too!"

5 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Yes.  Yes, they do.

Actually, in this instance, I'm pretty sure they wanted us to react with annoyance at Sonny and get the sympathy for Ava.

• Love 3

*Well, for the most part. I can't understand a friggin word he says a lot of the time and his Jason just casually kissed Liz goodbye today! It's great that BM is a friendly guy but maybe he wants to lay off flinging kisses every which way? (And no, it's not cause it's Liz, it annoyed me when he did it with Alexis too.) Yeah, so anyway, he has things that really annoy me about him but overall he is a decent actor.

Yeah, that was weird! I was wondering if they were laying it on thick to show Jason how close Liz and "Jason" are?

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

No, he's not. Actually I don't know if he'll be back again for a bit still or not, but RPW was fired.

Wow, didn't even notice.  I guess Kiki is up for grabs for the rejected Jason?  God knows they won't bring an appropriately aged man any time soon.

20 minutes ago, ulkis said:

But yeah, if we must have a Jason at all, I prefer SB, although I'd probably pick someone for the role who neither SB or BM.

I realized that if there has to be a Jason, yeah, I want it to be SBu. The character never should have been recast in the first place. I never agreed with the whole "all actors/characters are replaceable." I do think there are untouchables. It's a small select group, but it's there. 

I think BM could have been really, really good if he came on as an actual, new character (not Jake Doe), but I guess better late than never. I also think it would be SUPER SOAPY if he was fucking with everyone this entire time but truly fell for Sam at some point.

• Love 6

I agree with that. And it would make the most sense.

22 minutes ago, lizzbert said:

Yeah, that was weird! I was wondering if they were laying it on thick to show Jason how close Liz and "Jason" are?

Nope, I'm 99% sure it was all BM.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Jake knows what Jason's old face looks like. 

I'm sure all the photos of OGJason burned in Liz's house explosion, and they were the only photos of him in existence.   And the Q household doesn't have any, either. <rme>

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is Dillon no longer on the show?

He's on the show "ish." When RPW's dismissal was revealed in the news, we were told Dillon would continue to air through October.  To the surprise of no one, Dillon isn't getting a blaze-of-glory exit where he's on every day up until the last air day, like Rebecca Budig had. He's just tapering off into nothing. Very shortly, I expect the anticlimactic news that the character is moving away. If it counts as a "story," it will be more about Kiki facing starting over.  

• Love 3
On 10/19/2017 at 11:59 AM, TeeVee329 said:

Considering Griffin hasn't been an active priest in the entire time we and the characters have known him, it rings kinda narrative false that him choosing to leave the priesthood is such a big deal.

I guess Cameron and Aiden don't get to pick pumpkins.  YOU HAVE THREE CHILDREN, LIZ!!!

Wow did I not miss Sonny and Ava sparing over Avery.

Poor Kevin.

It is time to kill off Cam and Aiden and just move on.  I hated Guza writing in BH's last pregnancy in 2010 and then having the gall to try and get rid of the actress in 2011.   There is zero reasons why we can't see all three of Elizabeth's boys, especially since she's dating the serial killing rapist.

Edited by Darklazr

I would much prefer Andrew and Franco end up as Betsy's twins and she gave one child away after he fell down the stairs.  I see no reason to give Jason a twin, ever!

Shout out to all of the Liason, Elizabeth and Jake fans!  However, I really miss the previous Jake, because he looked so much like SBu and should not be this damned happy!

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I realized that if there has to be a Jason, yeah, I want it to be SBu. The character never should have been recast in the first place. I never agreed with the whole "all actors/characters are replaceable." I do think there are untouchables. It's a small select group, but it's there. 

I think BM could have been really, really good if he came on as an actual, new character (not Jake Doe), but I guess better late than never. I also think it would be SUPER SOAPY if he was fucking with everyone this entire time but truly fell for Sam at some point.

I thought it was weird when Sonny and "Jason" were talking about OGJason's note.  "Jason" obviously knew about Stone's ashes, but when Sonny talked about giving him the money at Luke's, "Jason" was like - yeah, that too.  I'm sure it was just unenthusiastic acting, but it made me wonder if we were supposed to notice that.  It did seem like a very OGJason thing to do to run out on Jake being stalked by a weirdo, and run to Sonny.  

It will be interesting to see what happens first - OGJason dealing with the fact that Franco is near Jake, or dealing with the fact that an imposter is sleeping with his wife.   And as second thought, when is he going to react to the fact that son #2 is MIA.  

Something else that made me think:  They had to do a flashback that reminded the audience that OGJason thinks Jake is dead.  It was very interesting that they picked a clip where Elizabeth is calling him out for disavowing Jake, leaving another man to raise his son, and then trying to hedge in on his "rights" when he wanted something.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

So many thoughts.  I didn't realize how much I disliked BMJason until SBJason returned.  It's sounds weird, but BMJason is too...enthusiastic about his dislike of Franco and his feelings for Jake and whatever else he rambles on about.  SBJason may have been emotionless, but I accepted the lack of emotion.

I agree.  "Stone Cold" was exactly the point.  But even though he showed little emotion, Steve knew how to show correct emotion.  You always knew when he was overwhelmed or irritated with Spinelli, and he's always been great conveying sadness with his blue eyes.  His trauma has been clear since his return, which I wasn't expecting.  It's made me feel a lot of sympathy for him.

BMJason, on the other hand, always seems to say his lines in a half-assed way, dripping with sarcasm.  He's just above it all and superior, and it doesn't help that he always seems to be flushed and sweaty.  Who would have thought that playing a man of little overt emotion would be so hard?  And I don't think BM has any connection with Jake, and he's been working with the kid for how long now?  I hate to say it, but RoHo does a much better job interacting with Jake.  And I'm not blaming it on the little actor, because he does well with the rest of the cast.

• Love 6

I know for drama’s sake OGJason isn’t revealing himself to anyone yet, but when he’s lurking behind a wall while his not-dead son talks to the man he thinks is his father, I need a reason why he’s doing nothing. 

OGJason could also show more emotion.

Sonny telling Ava that Avery will know who Ava really was so lame. All of Sonny’s kids know him for the thug he is. 

Ugh, I’m so tired of Betsy Frank and her reluctance to talk. It’s not soapy anymore, it’s aggravating. Just spill it! LOL that Betsy basically ditched Drew on the doorstep of an orphanage.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

I know for drama’s sake OGJason isn’t revealing himself to anyone yet, but when he’s lurking behind a wall while his not-dead son talks to the man he thinks is his father, I need a reason why he’s doing nothing. 

OGJason could also show more emotion.

Sonny telling Ava that Avery will know who Ava really was so lame. All of Sonny’s kids know him for the thug he is. 

Ugh, I’m so tired of Betsy Frank and her reluctance to talk. It’s not soapy anymore, it’s aggravating. Just spill it! LOL that Betsy basically ditched Drew on the doorstep of an orphanage.

And WTF is a "foundling hospital"?  A "foundling" is an infant, first of all.  But second, if Drew was so damned smart, why didn't he rat out Betsy for abandoning him?  I was expecting for her to tell Franco that she immediately changed her name and moved so they couldn't be tracked down.  Any chance that Drew is going to be Oscar's father?  It would make some sense as why he's not part of his life.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Is Dillon no longer on the show?

No, he's not. Actually I don't know if he'll be back again for a bit still or not, but RPW was fired.

Actually, I think they backtracked on firing and put him on recurring instead.  

1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

That scene was just foul.  Do the writers really think that the audience is going "Yeah, Sonny is so right!  Ava is the worst evah and Avery will figure that out too!"

According to Facebook's GH page, there's is a boatload who will be saying that exact thing.  

• Love 4

“I wish you hadn’t, Sonny, but I know he was fat, so...”

That note discussion: Do the Jasons have the same handwriting? Wouldn’t Sonny recognize OGJason’s? It would be weird to see it now, admittedly, but say that. 

Good for Kevin for putting Laura in her place. But poor Kevin, as always. He’s being browbeaten into proposing.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 7

I'm trying to watch this a little like I was Jason -- you know, with brain damage. No, wait.

I'm trying to put myself in the character's place. He was shocked to find out it was the year 2017, so he's trying to put everything together. He gets home to PC and Sam seems to be in a happy marriage. He doesn't know what to do about that. Then he finds out she's in a marriage to someone who puts himself forth as Jason Morgan -- and everyone just accepts the guy is Jason Morgan, because Sonny hasn't killed him or even suspended him from a meathook. SBu Jason then sees the kid he knows died -- because the kid's kidney saved Joss's life -- and the kid is n the park with Elizabeth and fucking Franco.

SBu Jason can't even compute this stuff. Meanwhile, he'd been being held by some very bad people in that Russian clinic, so he feels like he needs to get the lay of the land to find out what is up with Faux Jason, not to mention Franco and undead Jake, before he just pops up and says, "Honey, I'm home."

What? I'm trying...

Edited by General Days
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, General Days said:

I'm trying to watch this a little like I was Jason -- you know, with brain damage. No, wait.

I'm trying to put myself in the character's place. He was shocked to find out it was the year 2017, so he's trying to put everything together. He gets home to PC and Sam seems to be in a happy marriage. He doesn't know what to do about that. Then he finds out she's in a marriage to someone who puts himself forth as Jason Morgan -- and everyone just accepts the guy is Jason Morgan, because Sonny hasn't killed him or even suspended him from a meathook. SBu Jason then sees the kid he knows died -- because the kid's kidney saved Joss's life -- and the kid is n the park with Elizabeth and fucking Franco.

SBu Jason can't even compute this stuff. Meanwhile, he'd been being held by some very bad people in that Russian clinic, so he feels like he needs to get the lay of the land to find out what is up with Faux Jason, not to mention Franco and undead Jake, before he just pops up and says, "Honey, I'm home."

What? I'm trying...

Your explanation is very plausible.  Unfortunately, I think it's following the OLTL SL of when Todd returned and found "Victor" in his place. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

It is time to kill off Cam and Aiden and just move on.  I hated Guza writing in BH's last pregnancy in 2010 and then having the gall to get rid try and get rid of the actress in 2011.   There is zero reasons why we can't see all three of Elizabeth's boys, especially since she's dating the serial killing rapist.

Or none of them, I honestly don't think it'd bug me as much if the whole trio of Webber boys was off-screen.  But that we only ever see Jake - and it's to prop up Franco or Jason or Franco and Jason - is so irritating to me.

Or hey, kill two birds with one stone, say they're with Lucky, Jake had to stay behind because he's still doing therapy, and you're done! 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Or none of them, I honestly don't think it'd bug me as much if the whole trio of Webber boys was off-screen.  But that we only ever see Jake - and it's to prop up Franco or Jason or Franco and Jason - is so irritating to me.

Or hey, kill two birds with one stone, say they're with Lucky, Jake had to stay behind because he's still doing therapy, and you're done! 

Or redo the redo and kill Jake dead for good. Cam and Aidan don't need to be killed because Ron Carlivati wanted to resurrect a zombie. (The kid was DEAD. Scrubs saw the body.)

• Love 4

Aiden is my favorite thing about Liz right now. There's no reason for those boys to die while the fuckin' murderhobo is still shambling through PC. Besides, if anything happened to either of them - FV would immediately have Liz pregnant with a baby girl for Friz 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

It is time to kill off Cam and Aiden and just move on.  I hated Guza writing in BH's last pregnancy in 2010 and then having the gall to get rid try and get rid of the actress in 2011.   There is zero reasons why we can't see all three of Elizabeth's boys, especially since she's dating the serial killing rapist.

No its not.  I would rather kill Jake off a second time than get rid of either one of them. Frankly, it is long, long past they SORAS Cam. They could recon that Cam has basically been Aidan's father figure.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

However, I really miss the previous Jake, because he looked so much like SBu and should not be this damned happy!

Sigh, me too.  Even with the haircut, Hudson still isn't Jake, to me.  I blame FV for making the switch.  

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

They could recon that Cam has basically been Aidan's father figure.  

That's another thing that unreasonably bugs me about them supposedly being off playing together all the time.  Cam's the oldest, Aiden's the youngest, they're years apart and would have separate interests, after school activities, etc.  It drives me so bananas, you guys.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

And WTF is a "foundling hospital"?  A "foundling" is an infant, first of all.  But second, if Drew was so damned smart, why didn't he rat out Betsy for abandoning him? 

It was a foundling hospital in Port Charles, too. So during the time he was growing up there, no one ever noticed that he looked just like the son in one of the city's leading families? 

Oh, writers  . . .

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, rur said:

It was a foundling hospital in Port Charles, too.

I think Betsy said outside Port Charles, so no way anyone noticed the similarity.  The "foundling hospital" location would have to be next to Kelly's or on the docks for anyone to suss it out.

4 hours ago, Darklazr said:

I would much prefer Andrew and Franco end up as Betsy's twins and she gave one child away after he fell down the stairs.  I see no reason to give Jason a twin, ever!

Shout out to all of the Liason, Elizabeth and Jake fans!  However, I really miss the previous Jake, because he looked so much like SBu and should not be this damned happy!

I really couldn't stand that little psycho.  The child actor was seriously one-note.  I think the kid who plays Jake now is great.  I loved him during the whole magician trick from hell, and he did an excellent job in his Grey's Anatomy episode. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Maybe because Dillon is Tracy's son, and she's definitely retired? Or the show needs the money to bring the actor for Jason 1.0 back.

Cam should be a teen. Hell, he should be Joss' new age, 14/15. Barely even SORASing him. Yeah, he should be Aiden's father figure. And he should have a chip on his shoulder. Goddamn it, if we are going to be treated to mysterious family search, it should be Cam tracking down Zander's family! And we can get the double fun of Joss accidentally finding out about Carly's rotter past, Joss sharing an unborn sibling with Cam and all about Jax and Carly's kidnapping of pal, Spencer.

BTW. How did Jake "carve a pumpkin" that doesn't have an opening at the top or the bottom? To hollow it out. While at a local farm? It seems extremely doubtful that a farm would pay out to have fake pumpkins for kids to take home. I ask, since Franco just picked up the pumpkin by the stem and lifted it up. Come on show, try a bit harder!

As for Drew/Franco. Betsy's said the she left Drew at a foundling hospital, outside Port Charles. Which could mean she dumped him at a hospital around PC or somewhere else. But why wouldn't she just get a hold of Heather and tell her what was going on with the boys? That she couldn't trust Bobby to alone with Drew? Susan should've been dead by then, it would be easy enough for Heather to pawn off a cute toddler boy. 

Thanks Franco, for at least keeping Liz from the careening QuarterTWINS bus headed your way. Perhaps the writers realized that making Liz part of the Jake Doe crap was a terrible idea.

And with my insomnia hitting, where was Ric banished to after Molly existed and he left town? Was it California? Since that seems to be where Oscar was conceived. Just putting that out there. We'll have to see if Oscar's doctor mother freaks out at the name Corinthos. Carly's daughter dating Ric's son. Something these Asshats would find clever.

Edited by stlbf
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I hate to say it, but RoHo does a much better job interacting with Jake.  And I'm not blaming it on the little actor, because he does well with the rest of the cast.

He always been good with younger actors. He works with them to bring out the best in them.

I don't get how Besty just assumed that Drew's life was in danger and that Bobby pushed him down the stairs. Accidents happen all the time and kids that age don't always understand the concept that pushing someone can cause them serious hurt.

• Love 2
On 10/18/2017 at 3:16 PM, dubbel zout said:

Thanks, Perkie.

I hate watching Carly helicopter-mom Joss. She and Oscar are sitting on the terrace. There’s not too much trouble they can get into out there. Gah.

Carly’s not wrong to want to meet Oscar’s mother, but she’s going about it so clumsily. Get her name, call her up and introduce yourself, and set up a meeting. It’s not hard.

THIS!  Who gets a 15 year old boy to organize their social calendar? I know she fired Nell as her personal assistant, but  isn't there some lowly intern at the Metro-Court that she can give this task to? Preferably off screen so we don't have to see it. 

Anna and Finn pretending to be a couple might not be so bad, but is the whole town supposed to forget that Finn was about to marry Hayden five minutes ago? 

• Love 1

Unintentional comedy gold yesterday:

- OGJason having that confused look on his face when listening to Elizabeth, Jake and Fakeson talk.  I mean, I get it, Jas: how could anyone think that gregarious "hey, budddd-eeee" speaking schlub was you?

- Betsy taking Drew to a "foundling hospital."  Is this ret-con taking place in 1932?

- Sonny and OGJason having the same memory of their past at the same exact moment.  The Love That Will Never Die, y'all.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 5

Betsy is deadtome.  She took the boy who was barely alive after the accident and left him on a doorstep?  All so she could continue to parent the sociopath. Way to be Adoptive Mother of The Year there Betsy.

Maxie was stupid not to bring Sam that dress but in black.  Make her feel comfortable in the scary social situation.

Someone needs to shoot Olivia. Leo is 2?  1 1/2?  He doesn't need a Hallowe'en horror house.  Her schtick was funny at first but how entitled do you have to be to make changes to someone's house without consulting them?  She and Sonny make a good pair.

SBJason sneaking around town should have been over two weeks ago.  It's so boring.

• Love 1

Today's episode was one of those where I find myself thinking, "It's Friday so I know it has to be about to get good..... okay, now it's about to get good..... okay, after this commercial break we will get to the good stuff... oh look, 'next time on general hospital'... maybe next week it will get good?"

Olivia's storyline is obnoxious and what's worse is that I'm pretty sure the writers think they are writing it so we will be on her side.  Get your own house if you want to go around changing everything!

Sonny not being able to take a leak without Jason 2:Cruise Control is kind of obnoxious especially when you consider the fact that Roid Rage told Sonny he wanted out of the business.  Of course, the meat head telling Sonny to go back to the car and "let [me] do [my] job" didn't do a lot to make me feel sympathy for how he keeps getting pulled back in.

The best thing about this episode was that there was no Nina, Nelle, or Carly.

• Love 6

"I think it's time to kill Ask Man Landers." Excellent idea, Nathan. This feels too good to be true. This is a trap, isn't it? 

I'm so on board with Ned and Olivia fighting the establishment at ELQ and the Q mansion. I love Monica, but it's not fair to insist on everything in the house staying the same to the point it stifles the other inhabitants. It's a home, not a museum. She and Olivia need to talk and compromise on decisions about the house, neither should be acting unilaterally.

"Get back in the car, Sonny, and let me do my job." Except it's not your job anymore, you've reiterated that numerous times. Please stop trying to have it both ways with BMJason. He's in or he's out, pick one and stick with it.

Nice that Sam put on her ride or die jacket before she walks out into whatever peril is awaiting her. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Linny said:

I'm so on board with Ned and Olivia fighting the establishment at ELQ and the Q mansion. I love Monica, but it's not fair to insist on everything in the house staying the same to the point it stifles the other inhabitants. It's a home, not a museum. She and Olivia need to talk and compromise on decisions about the house, neither should be acting unilaterally.

If Ned and Olivia are so unhappy at the Q mansion, they can move. It's not as if they are forced to live there. I hate that another story involving Ned, who's so rarely seen anyway, is on my rage-blackout highway.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I hate that another story involving Ned, who's so rarely seen anyway, is on my rage-blackout highway.

AND I'm sure we're supposed to be rooting against Ned versus Michael, which...not.  Michael is just utterly unbelievable as a CEO of an international corporation, not that he's showing much savvy in his personal life either.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Linny said:

"Get back in the car, Sonny, and let me do my job." Except it's not your job anymore, you've reiterated that numerous times. Please stop trying to have it both ways with BMJason. He's in or he's out, pick one and stick with it.

Gah  I hated it when Sonny called him to come over and read the note. Jason should have set the boundary then and there. He knew Sonny had a protector/bodyguard already. What if that wild shot had accidentally hit him on the bridge? Sam would have been very disappointed that he wasn't keeping his word to let Sonny take care of himself.

• Love 3

Granted I'm not Catholic, and I do understand it's a great big sin for a priest to have sex, but I was under the impression that plain old premarital/extramarital sex was still considered a sin by the Catholic Church.  Did Griffin leave the Catholic Church as well as the priesthood?  Or has he decided to become a lapsed Catholic since he's no longer a priest?

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Linny said:

If Olivia had a lick of sense or class, I might agree. Michael is a (twenty-something?) wannabe CEO for a major corporation, but he was there when nobody else would pick up the slack. (Even Tracy didn't unless it affected her personally. She could have prevailed on Ned to help too. And when her grandfather passed away, Tracy didn't try to educate herself and help the company survive and thrive.) Suddenly Ned is married and now he's back to try to sneak in and grab the power. If Michael hadn't been in there pitching there wouldn't be any power to steal. Michael is in over his head, but he's trying new green investments to spike ELQ profits.

And Olivia is a complete mess. Irresponsibly getting pregnant by a man she didn't love, Olivia finally walked away and didn't give Leo the benefit of either man as a real father. As Monica reminded her today, Olivia racked up several embarrassing faux pas that she should not have attempted without an airing with Monica. And now Olivia is not just rearranging a few pieces of furniture--she's hanging strings of goopy cobwebs, skeletons, and other trashy trivia around the mansion supposedly for a mere toddler's benefit.

In my house, Olivia and Leo would be out on their asses or given a deadline to move. No compromises are pertinent anymore--Olivia has ruined her chance at being treated like an adult. Monica has been in that house for decades, and she's generously shared it with people who had manners and appreciation. Olivia can be fun but she's an utter newbie--and an obnoxious one at that.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

AND I'm sure we're supposed to be rooting against Ned versus Michael, which...not.  Michael is just utterly unbelievable as a CEO of an international corporation, not that he's showing much savvy in his personal life either.

I know. I wish they'd made him a VP. It would make more sense given his age and experience (and in many industries, the VP title doesn't mean much). It's not like we see him do much CEO-type work anyway, so at least as a VP I can buy that his boss is giving him a lot of rope because of Michael's name and it's not so dumb to see him with Nelle during the day all the time. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Linny said:

Monica doesn't have to compromise: it's HER house.  Olivia and Ned don't need to be living there, it's not some sort of family estate that Ned has any claim to.  Let them buy their own place where Olivia can cook pizza to her heart's content.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. I wish they'd made him a VP. It would make more sense given his age and experience (and in many industries, the VP title doesn't mean much). It's not like we see him do much CEO-type work anyway, so at least as a VP I can buy that his boss is giving him a lot of rope because of Michael's name and it's not so dumb to see him with Nelle during the day all the time. 

I mean, this show is not interested in business stories, but a business rival outside of the Q's, someone his own age, would be interesting and (GASP!) soapy AND be a good way to build up this age group.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Monica doesn't have to compromise: it's HER house.  Olivia and Ned don't need to be living there, it's not some sort of family estate that Ned has any claim to.  Let them buy their own place where Olivia can cook pizza to her heart's content.

THIS.  This all damn day.  So Olivia thinks Monica should bend over backwards to let her run roughshod all over MONICA'S house?  Why, because Ned married her?  GMAFB.  She owns half a hotel and he's making executive money--don't like it, GTFO.  Today.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Linny said:

"I think it's time to kill Ask Man Landers." Excellent idea, Nathan. This feels too good to be true. This is a trap, isn't it? 

Nice that Sam put on her ride or die jacket before she walks out into whatever peril is awaiting her. 

Nope.  Monica's house so Monica calls the shots.  

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Agree 100%. I think we are supposed to think that Ned is being a snake and trying to weasel the company away from Michael.  Not me, though.  I'm rooting for Ned here.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

This.

• Love 5