Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I thought Bobbi lived at Carly's house. 

6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But why don't the writers just have jasam get a full time nanny?

I thought it was ridiculous that they had a babysitter available to dump the kids off on when Julian was skulking around the park during their picnic.  But I suppose since Sonny doesn't have to look after his own kid, Jasam shouldn't either.

That wasn't Jasam's babysitter at the picnic. That was Danny's friend's sitter.

Sam is maternal to me. She had to watch red head demon Micahel plenty of times. Joss on occasion as well. Danny was attached to her hip when he was a baby. Like I said, Nathan says it is too expensive to see her kids but Frank has his faves aka Spencer, Charlotte and Jake.

I also resent the fact they are trying to say Sam is crazy when everything she is worried about should be a real response. I just hope she gets to seriously hurt Sonny before she gets treatment.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/23/2017 at 4:20 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

Because that would somehow negate the "Sam is a wonderful mommy to her two precious children--all she's ever wanted*" b.s.

Carly had a nanny though, and we know she is brave and strong and loves with her whole big heart.

On 6/23/2017 at 4:25 PM, Oracle42 said:

Sam wasn't a Sonny fan until RC started writing. She didn't hate him but she didn't like him after their affair and that never really changed.

I don't think she even disliked him. My impression was that for Sam, Sonny was just there. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
(edited)

It made sense that she didn't have a nanny with Danny. She lost him for the first few months of his life and he almost died when Heather kidnapped him. I could see why  leaving him with a stranger would feel unacceptable. Plus, her husband died the day she got the baby back and Danny was all she had left of him.

Same thing kind of applies with her daughter. She never got to experience the first months of her son's life and never got to share any baby milestones with Jason, so she'd want that with her daughter. It does makes sense, not that the writers have bothered to explain that, but I hope they get one eventually - especially if they're going to drop their children off at the Qs

Edited by Oracle42
I cannot write Emily Scout - it's such a terrible stupid name
  • Love 8
(edited)
23 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Jordan was not just a whore, she was a "faithless whore"! Aunt Stella has been in town for ten minutes and she's picked up the Sonny lingo.  

I'm not sure there was ever a rumor that André was the hospital killer, more André being the designated red herring. They spent a couple weeks indicating like mad that it was him so it would be a surprise when it was someone else. So the "rumor" was more likely spoilers about the faking-out process that was always going to end with him being exonerated.   

I think I saw about two days of Kristen Alderson as Kiki, when she and SORASed Morgan were first introduced. Wow, she sucked in that clip above. Big improvement with the recast. I can see why Planet Kiki was running about 75/25 in the direction of "Hayley forever, Kristen never" when there was a rumor of a KA return.  

I am not up on the youth fashion, but I guess Daisy Dukes are back? Molly looked good from the waist up, but those shorts just didn't seem like something she would wear, or something that complemented the rest of the look she had going.  

Nice subtlety on the mixed-race issue with Aunt Stella. Someone could have taken "Things would have been different in my day" to mean young people wouldn't be living together as roommates, but the more likely meaning was the racial one. It didn't surprise me she was okay with it. The character seems pretty progressive; it's only over her family business that she's living in the past, because she got years of festering anger rather than closure. I like what the actress is doing with what could be a terrible part.  

In my opinion, the weak link in that part of the show is Jordan. Vinessa Antoine is beautiful and shows off clothes better than any mannequin, but she never seems entirely real to me. They hang history on her and I don't see the person who would have that history and come through it.  So she's okay in the little scenes and lacking in the big ones. She's the opposite of Stella, a potentially great character the actress is not getting the most out of.  

I don't care about anything that happened in Puerto Rico, or about whatever is going on in Sam's very roomy head to make her whispering and mumbling sound teary and panicked rather than bored. Skip.  

Tentatively getting on that train with the people who are finding Nina less annoying. The Staff had good chemistry with Nicolas Bechtel, who had another good day. I really think this kid is in it for the long haul and is going to be a good actor in adulthood, like Jonathan Jackson was. There were some moments on Thursday's show when he really broke free from the "precocious brat" frame he's in and was raw. He has something.  

So much with which I agree in this post.  But, shhh, don't mention KA as Kiki- I'm trying to erase that memory.   Hayley Erin is a significant improvement!!

I especially appreciate your take on Auntie Stella  and on the good job Vernee Watson Johson is doing with a character whose loud, in-your-face approach can be a turn-off.  She softens that with the subtlety she played with the race issue, with her genuine caring and protectiveness for her family and with her generally progressive stance - except when it comes to Jordan and all the negative history Jordan represents.  But then,. haven't some of us rolled our eyes at the screwed-up history Jordan has had with two brothers and a best friend?  

And thank you for this description of Jordan as a character who never seems entirely real.  Well said.  She just doesn't "connect" for me - I see no genuine warmth and heart in her, and this makes it really hard to root for her in any story.  

One side comment on the verbal beat-down at the PCPD:   I find it somewhat ironic that Jordan was being professionally embarrassed at the PCPD as a result of her being found in a relationship with Curtis - considering the warning she had given her rookie cop Valerie about how being with Curts could damage her [Valerie] both personally and PROFESSIONALLY.  Appealed to my cynical sense of poetic justice.  But maybe it's a good thing that Valerie was one of the few uniformed PDPD cops NOT there for the harangue. 

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, dr. gailey said:

Nathan says it is too expensive to see her kids but Frank has his faves aka Spencer, Charlotte and Jake.

I wonder if that's because you're paying babies to do nothing. With the older kids, you can give them lines and stories and get "value" from their time on the set. If you want child actors who can handle dialogue, you have to spend the time to cast them, and that costs money, too.

I don't care that I never see the kids. The vast majority of them shouldn't have been born in the first place.

• Love 1

I think the only one FV actually likes is Spencer. Jake was to give story for Franco, and Charlotte for Valentin, Nina, and a much lesser extent Lulu. 

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

when it should have been a result of Jason being alive at all - having the chance to build a life/family with her husband and realizing that she isn't willing to lose him again. And struggling, really struggling with that and the fact that it is a direct contradiction to everything that she's said and felt for over a decade. Something with actual emotional stakes

This. I love your posts.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Sam's hallucinations are the hands that hold her up. The eyes that help her see.

LMAO.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

It made sense that she didn't have a nanny with Danny. She lost him for the first few months of his life and he almost died when Heather kidnapped him. I could see why  leaving him with a stranger would feel unacceptable.

She didn't have a nanny because she had Molly.  It became a bit ridiculous that Sam's miracle baby was being raised, in large part, by Molly.  A better soap would have done something with that, but not GH.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Vella said:

She didn't have a nanny because she had Molly.  It became a bit ridiculous that Sam's miracle baby was being raised, in large part, by Molly.  A better soap would have done something with that, but not GH.

Sam was shown a lot with Danny for a while but than he was mentioned to be with Molly and the baby sitter which is fine, soap women don't need to be shown with their children 24/7 everytime that they are on. 

It would be nice to see Danny and Scout but yes keep them over at the Qs and off screen, I'm sick of kid stories and the kids period. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Linny said:

Michael and Nelle, as exciting as oatmeal raisin cookies and tea.

Hey now, let's not disparage oatmeal raisin cookies and tea like that! I'm offended that they had to be in a scene with Michael and Nelle. They don't deserve that!

"I should have known that we would never be able to get away from Sonny. No matter what we do, he's always there casting his shadow. We're trapped, and there's nothing we can do about it." Thanks, Sam, for that succinct description of the GH experience. 

T-shirt!

I didn't watch the Sonny/Carly scenes (obviously), but I caught Carly saying "That was exciting," after it was all over and I was just dumbfounded. There are no words for how horrible this entire thing is.

The actors playing Trina and Oscar were pretty good. I didn't hate those scenes.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Jazzy24 said:

Sam was shown a lot with Danny for a while but than he was mentioned to be with Molly and the baby sitter which is fine, soap women don't need to be shown with their children 24/7 everytime that they are on. 

I agree, it's a soap staple for children to be with nannies/babysitters/family off screen and if GH kept it to that, it would have been standard. But for a time period, it seemed like a huge chunk of time, Danny was with Molly or Molly/TJ.  Molly was either just coming from babysitting Danny, just on her way to babysitting Danny or actually had him in the scene with her.  It was comedic how oblivious the show was to it.  On occasion it was Alexis or Monica, but the default was Molly.

I know I loved Danny's hate for Silas. I would have rather have seen Sam with her kids these last few months instead of hearing the name Jake and working with Franco. She finally has the girl she wanted and she barely sees her.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

It's too late in the game for this. She looks like an absolute hypocrite for everything she's said over the years.

But this shit is pure comedy, I can't lie. I crack up in every Sam scene.

Sam has lived up Jason's ass since her pairings with Jax and Sonny bombed.  I have zero empathy for Sam and hope she blows her brains out.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I had to do it (starts around 4:20)

LOL!  I remember cringing at these scenes!

Let's just say that Haley Erin as she is  performing in 2017 is a significant improvment over BOTH KA as Kiki AND over herself as she was as Kiki early on. 

However, that said, I do think that HE is, for the most part, a positive example of the growth young actors can experience IF given the screen time and the chance to work with talented performers.  

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Aurora2 said:

Haley Erin as she is  performing in 2017 is a significant improvment over BOTH KA as Kiki AND over herself as she was as Kiki early on

Agreed.  I had forgotten how horrible KA's version of Kiki was until I went back and saw that clip.  Her snarly face was awful.     I think HE got a bad rap early on because she was stuck with BC's Morgan and not allowed to shine  a little on her own.  

• Love 1

I still think HE is pretty bad. She's an improvement over KA though. HE is cute though so I can see how she has a bit of appeal.

Poor Chloe Lanier has the opposite problem. She can act, but she's devoid of charisma. imo.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

Brings back memories of what it was like to ship a couple I really liked.  It's been a long while! 

Soooooo  long!!  Watching the blandest bland that ever blanded today with Michael and Nelle, makes me really miss early days JMB Lulu and Dante.  Was watching some youtube stuff the other day, and there's a scene, before Dante gets shot, when Lulu is the only one who knows he's an undercover cop and she's in room over Kelly's and he's looking at her like he wants to inhale her.  It was seriously HAWT.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Sam wasn't a Sonny fan until RC started writing. She didn't hate him but she didn't like him after their affair and that never really changed

Like this?

• Love 4

Sam the Hypocrite is back in PC having a nervous breakdown (love that it never dawned on her how deep Sonny had his claws into Jason until now) and S/C/J are toasting it up and joking about their latest close call on Fantasy Island.   So...what idiot in this mess am I supposed to be rooting for?

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/23/2017 at 9:03 PM, Perkie said:

Like this?

Yup.  I don't know what character these writers have been doing dialogue for, but it isn't Sam

On the upside, Sam's current ladybrain affliction is a perfect time* for a "Who Killed Franco Murder Mystery"!

* There's never a wrong time but some times are better.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 10
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Sam the Hypocrite is back in PC having a nervous breakdown (love that it never dawned on her how deep Sonny had his claws into Jason until now) and S/C/J are toasting it up and joking about their latest close call on Fantasy Island.   So...what idiot in this mess am I supposed to be rooting for?

That's actually a good question, lol. The hilarious part is Sam is "crazy" for behaving in a way that she should have behaved years ago. Sonny/Jason and that lifestyle should have always been unsafe and wrong. But it's not. Sam didn't care and now she's just "clinically crazy."

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Poor Chloe Lanier has the opposite problem. She can act, but she's devoid of charisma. imo.

I don't think Chad Duell is exactly a chemistry machine. Michael and Nelle are so boring, and most of it is the writing. "You're such a good person, Michael." "You're a good person, too, Nelle." Zzzzzz.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

That's actually a good question, lol. The hilarious part is Sam is "crazy" for behaving in a way that she should have behaved years ago. Sonny/Jason and that lifestyle should have always been unsafe and wrong. But it's not. Sam didn't care and now she's just "clinically crazy."

I really wish Monica had just busted out laughing at Sam's passionate whining about them being in Sonny's clutches and declaring that noise about making a new life.  That or a deadpan, slightly snarky "uh huh......Anyway!"  Because honey, nobody is buying that train of nonsense shooting out of your mouth.

Edited by Vella
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Chad Duell is exactly a chemistry machine. 

Agree, but I think CL is devoid of charisma even in scenes with other people. Chad is okay in Michael's non romantic relationships.

I don't think we're supposed to be rooting per se for anyone in this Sam story right now . . . just that we're supposed to wonder what is wrong with Sam. Not every story involves rooting for someone.

• Love 4

I guess what is wrong with Sam is that her hallucinations are keeping her from drinking the kool-aid.

7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

As always, violence is an aphrodisiac for Sonny and Carly. Lovely.

See, they're perfect for each other.  No wonder the show spends endless years on their relationship.

2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Do the writers not know that PUerto Rico is part of the United States?

You may be asking too much of them.

• Love 4

Did the writers really think Sonny saying that his hit victim got down on his knees and begged for his life would make me think less of that victim? And that somehow would lead to a higher regard for Sonny, and by extension, Carly?  Hell no.

NB did do a good job yesterday of breaking when he was talking about missing his father.  But I still think he's a little shit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

we're supposed to wonder what is wrong with Sam.

I wonder what happened to her fashion sense.  "Flashdance" was bad the first time around.  And I despise leggings.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

As always, violence is an aphrodisiac for Sonny and Carly. Lovely.

Violence and make-up sex or is it hate sex? So cheesy the way Carly keeps teasing it out by letting him reel her in and then backing off with a shocked or hurt ingénue look on her face ("Oh no what am I doing...having mads at Sonny...no sex with Sonny!") It's like a relationship cha-cha they do.

• Love 1

I was not watching early Hayley Erin as Kiki (I started up again in November of that year), but she has come a long way since that 2015 clip with Franco.  I think very intense scenes like that one are the biggest test. If you don't do enough, you look stiff and fake; if you do too much, you look silly and fake. She erred on the side of doing too much. But I've been impressed with her more recently. I thought she rocked the scenes in which she found out about her mother and the fire, and then about her mother's part in Morgan's spiral.  I said at the time that she really sounded like someone who was coming apart, trying to speak while having trouble breathing.

However, even though the "big" scenes are what we might remember most, a lot of a role on a soap is what comes between those. It's talking about hoping you passed a nurses' aide test, or having coffee with a boy, or trying to figure out why your mother seems in a hurry to hustle you out of her apartment, or being holed up in your place and afraid to leave. I really like her in the day-to-day stuff. She always seems authentic, without annoying mannerisms, and intelligent in her performances, and she holds her own with veterans like Maura West and Laura Wright.  

About Kristen Alderson, I saw a lot of her as the GH version of Starr, and the very beginning of Kiki, and I never got her. I always gathered that she was a good child performer and didn't really make the transition, but she had grown up on screen and was some kind of OLTL royalty.  

The hilarious part is Sam is "crazy" for behaving in a way that she should have behaved years ago. Sonny/Jason and that lifestyle should have always been unsafe and wrong. But it's not. Sam didn't care and now she's just "clinically crazy."

I guess now she doesn't "understand" the life? Now she isn't a ride-or-die chick? Now she does want to change Jason? It's as though everything I was told incessantly for years isn't true anymore. This illness is as disorienting to me as it is to her! I just hope Carly is still brave and strong and loves with her whole heart.   

The weird/amusing thing about the hallucinations today is that it was almost like a love triangle. A woman being taunted by images of her "rival" saying "He belongs to me."  

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Do the writers not know that PUerto Rico is part of the United States?

And furthermore, New York and Puerto Rico are in the same time zone. I felt whiplash as the scenes were night with candles  on the island but business as usual in the police station with Jordan and Auntie fighting and Nelle and Michael setting up their date and then going on their date etc. over two days of my week. I realize that Puerto Rico was having a storm, so the sky might be darker, but I've been in some daytime hurricanes, and it doesn't get that dark. Also, Puerto Rico is closer to the equator, so wouldn't the daylight stay longer there than in New York? Jason arrived so quickly in P.R., found Sonny and Carly's place, and shot the intruder relatively so fast after he left Sam back in P.C. Of course all my usual fast-forwarding thru commercials may add to my confusion.

I do think the writers skipped checking the geographical facts of Puerto Rico, among other data. And hey I wanted to see that mischievous parrot too. Couldn't the show at least spring for a stuffed one?

(edited)

. . .  I caught Carly saying "That was exciting," after it was all over and I was just dumbfounded. There are no words for how horrible this entire thing is.

All that passed through my brain watching Friday's episode was how come no one, in the past couple of years, other than the rare couple of  disparaging words, glances, or roll of the eyes, just let loose on that alcohol-swigging, vile mob kingpin.  This brand-new Aunt Stella character gets to unload on the police commissioner at the police station for a poor lapse of judgement that took place a couple of decades ago?   Slow clap for the outstanding example of cognitive dissonance.

Oatmeal cookies and green tea. What an absolutely perfect description of how tame and bland Michael and Nelle are.

More like cream of wheat and tepid tap water. (I love oatmeal cookies.)

I am enjoying watching these two 'young' actors.  Despite their characters not being in the medical profession, I hope that both actors stick around for a while and become the foundation for the next generation of GH (as long as both characters have nothing to do with any hint of the mob).   I didn't notice much of CL's first GH stint because that Luke/Fluke send-off was nearly unwatchable, but she appears to have the capability to pull off a JMB-like character.  Old lulu and her pals - Johnnie, Dante, Ethan and Lucky - were actors and characters that I wasn't embarrassed tuning into every weekday for a bit of escapist tv viewing.  It's too bad that they didn't have Michael and Nelle become siblings but romantic chemistry hasn't been something that is important to me when GH is on my tv.  YMMV.

Edited by sunnyface
sonny
(edited)
5 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Also, Puerto Rico is closer to the equator, so wouldn't the daylight stay longer there than in New York?

Not that the writers would know it, but New York would have more daylight in the summer than Puerto Rico. The closer you are to the equator, the less fluctuation you have in the hours of light per day. Today, in PR, the sun rose at 5:52 and will set at 7:06; in NYC, the sun rose at 5:26 and will set at 8:31.

Apparently the Port Chuck wormhole can transport you to a place within minutes of entering it, but it's kind of wibbly-wobbly when it comes to time of day.

Edited by rur
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, rur said:

Today, in PR, the sun rose at 5:52 and will set at 7:06; in NYC, the sun rose at 5:26 and will set at 8:31.

rur!! Put that under a spoiler bar!! 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The weird/amusing thing about the hallucinations today is that it was almost like a love triangle. A woman being taunted by images of her "rival" saying "He belongs to me."  

Right? It's like they're finally admitting what we've known all along, Sonny and Jason are the truest love that ever loved.

I haven't caught up on any spoilers so I don't know what is going to happen but I said to Mr TVeye "I really hope Sam shoots Sonny since she's having all these hallucinations about-" and he cut me off and said "it's about time somebody shoots that asshole." This from a man who sees maybe the last 10 minutes of the show when he gets home from work on time.

Sonny is the worst.

• Love 7
(edited)

While the Michael and Nelle scenes don't have heat, I still prefer them to any of Michael's previous pairings.  Sam introduced him to stripper Abby so he would get over being raped, Kiki was his brother's gf and they inexplicably became insta-attracted to each other once he saw her wearing just a towel (all downhill from there), and Sabrina was encouraging him to forgive Sonny for killing AJ when she didn't even know AJ, or anything about his relationship with Michael.  She knew his grandmother because of the hospital, he hired her to be Avery's nanny after seeing her with the baby for just minutes, and their relationship, IMO, was just very forced from that point on.  Nelle and Michael have had lots of scenes over X number of months of getting to know each other and/or him being angry about her actions re: his family, and she gives good attitude/snaps toward Bobbie instead of cowering. She and Carly are not on good terms, which is another plus. Michael needs a friend or gf in his life who's not about kissing the asses of the Corinthos Family or Bobbie.  Bobbie's "I'm a badass Grandma who used to be a bad girl and I'm going to tell Nelle what's what" attitude is obnoxious and poor writing (shocker) given that her daughter is a heinous bitch who's done far worse ....just UGH. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, ulkis said:

I think CL is devoid of charisma even in scenes with other people. Chad is okay in Michael's non romantic relationships.

I liked CL with Stafford. Nelle is always either being yelled at for being such a terrible person (Carly, Bobbie, Sonny) or she's being told she's nice (Michael). She hasn't had much opportunity to be charismatic. I don't think she's approached the level of the anniversary episode, though. Good scene partners and good writing (for a change) made such a difference.

CD is a good supporting actor. I don't think he's strong enough to be a lead, even though the writing is sort of pushing him that way.

45 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

It's like they're finally admitting what we've known all along, Sonny and Jason are the truest love that ever loved.

It's probably killing Guza he can't be writing this stuff. Heh.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ulkis said:

just that we're supposed to wonder what is wrong with Sam. Not every story involves rooting for someone.

The fact is Sam will never genuinely get to behave in any contradictory way to Jason/Sonny. There will always be an excuse. She's crazy! She's high! She's on a sugar high! Jasus forbid that Sam and Jason have an argument over something real!

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

The fact is Sam will never genuinely get to behave in any contradictory way to Jason/Sonny. There will always be an excuse. She's crazy! She's high! She's on a sugar high! Jasus forbid that Sam and Jason have an argument over something real!

Exactly.  Jason is never, ever allowed to be wrong.  He's certainly not allowed to be questioned on his decisions--or if he is, in the end it's proven that whatever dangerous and misguided stance he took ultimately was the right stance.  

So, yeah, can't wait for whatever is wrong with Sam to be revealed and fixed so she an profusely apologize to Jason for doubting him or his ~commitment to their fah-mily.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

She used to be allowed to disagree with Jason, when Guza was writing him. They had actual normal couple disagreements and weird soap disagreements and gross mob disagreements, but she also used to be written as a three dimensional character with faults. So 

• Love 4
(edited)

Rumors and spoilers say that the following is causing Sam's crazy behavior (suggestion: maybe you should go unspoiled if you tend to have rages at the writers or this show):

Spoiler

She has a brain tumah like her tormentor Freako did. Thus she will learn to understand his past behavior. Show is determined that we shall love Freako and forgive.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 1

Yeeah, although if Sam turned all law abiding at this point I'd be like, "nah, too late."

• Love 5
(edited)

It's just so stupid that we're missing a giant chunk of this story, namely, Sam and Jason actually sitting down and talking about where they are in their life together: He's back from the dead. They have a new baby. They have Danny, who didn't know his father until he returned from the dead. It wouldn't be weird for them to figure out what they want their life to be now. It's not unreasonable to want a different kind of life from what they had. But we don't get any of that done in a serious way. Instead we get teary, crazy-wimmins Sam having hallucinations of Sonny (hilariously, tbh) taunting her that Jason will never leave him.

12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Yeeah, although if Sam turned all law abiding at this point I'd be like, "nah, too late."

Sam and Spin have done some illegal stuff while working as PIs, so wanting Jason not to work for Sonny wouldn't change that. Now that they have two kids, it's not surprising she doesn't want Jason to put himself in danger by working for Sonny.

It's really aggravating that Sam wanting Jason to be in a safer line of work is treated as her having some sort of mental break, not a logical outcome of what's happened to them in the past. The mob stuff is so stupid. It's absolutely predictable and boring. Sonny always wins.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam and Spin have done some illegal stuff while working as PIs, so wanting Jason not to work for Sonny wouldn't change that. Now that they have two kids, it's not surprising she doesn't want Jason to put himself in danger by working for Sonny.

I know, but it annoys me on a meta level. 

I keep watching random clips here and there and I had to chime in on the Spencer business from the other day, since others have and I am always keeping a lookout to see if any of these damn kids can actually act: I thought Bechtel did an okay job for the approximately ten seconds he was allowed to realistically emote before they turned the scene back into camp and Spencer making Plans. If they would stop doing that it might help the character and we'd see if the kid can sustain it.

Everyone else has addressed how nonsensical it is for fucking Nina to be the one to comfort Spencer (she married his father's murderer and was party to keeping Wyndemere) or talk to Kevin, so w/e there.

I also agree Jordan has never felt quite real to me. Sorry.

• Love 4