Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, ulkis said:

No, Jason! Guza would probably go there, at least with Sonny. FV's pod Sonny will set up fireworks for Nelle.

OK, now I really want this.  If she's Carly's secret child, she HAS TO sleep with Jason.  I don't care how thinly the story is written to get that to happen, it just has to happen.  (They can say that she slept with him some time between dock & roll and AmnesiaBorg.  Whenever.  Don't care.  Just need there to have been sex between Carly's daughter and Jason.) 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Ava's scowl when she first saw Morgan.

Since when are Jason and Bobbie on such close terms? I know they were never enemies, but I didn't think they were huggers. 

Sam has got to stop threatening to sic Jason on Franco. It's gross. She should take care of him herself.

Yeah, it was nice to see Liz tell Jason to stuff it. She's an idiot to go out with Franco, but it's none of Jason's business, and Franco has shown he's no threat to Jake.

I can never picture Jason as a hugger.  It does not compute.  

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I hate Jason but I don't blame him if he still doesn't trust Franco with Jake. For all he knows, it's a long-term con.

Yeah, Jason doesn't owe Franco the benefit of the doubt. He can't tell her who to date (and unfortunately, she doesn't love herself enough right now to reject Franco) but he does get to have a say about Jake/Franco

• Love 13

She was right, but did Maura West have to ramp up the decibel level to the stratosphere in 10 seconds? And while Morgan is a lousy boyfriend, Kiki was dumb to fling herself in front of him.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Yeah, Jason doesn't owe Franco the benefit of the doubt. He can't tell her who to date (and unfortunately, she doesn't love herself enough right now to reject Franco) but he does get to have a say about Jake/Franco

*The show doesn't love Liz enough.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Jason gets a say, but he doesn't get to steamroller Liz into doing things his way. If she decides to change her mind after discussing things with Jason, fine, but he doesn't get his way just because he wants it. That's one reason I was glad to see Liz stand up for herself. Too many women don't get to do that, especially with Jason.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason gets a say, but he doesn't get to steamroller Liz into doing things his way. If she decides to change her mind after discussing things with Jason, fine, but he doesn't get his way just because he wants it. That's one reason I was glad to see Liz stand up for herself. Too many women don't get to do that, especially with Jason.

Meh. Jason really doesn't get a say in whomever Liz invites into her (and her boys') lives. Jake included. As I remember,  he never adopted Jake. Lucky is still Jake's legal father, correct? "Jake" was planning on adopting Cam and Jake after his and Liz's wedding. But nothing came of it. So Jason can shove it. He plays house with Sam and allegedly with Danny. We don't hear about him doing much with Jake. Much less with the other 2 Webber boys. That he claimed to love. Liz and her Gram deal with Webber boys day to day. So in reality,  Liz can't say that Sam (who has actually done some dangerous shit to Liz and her young boys) can't be around Jake when he spends anytime with Jason. And Jason can't say shit about whomever Liz has over during her family time. And should JASON "I'M A FORMER MOB HITMAN/ENFORCER" MORGAN really be one to shoot shade at the former mad man killer? Cured thanks to a brain tumor removal? Really, Jason? Murderer, meet murderer. You both are sick asshole psychos. At least he can claim to have removed the reason for his murderous actions. Jason was "fine" because he lost his memories and was horrified by his past actions. But now he has his memory, has been threatening people he doesn't like (Franco and Nik), but he is still a nice man? Fuck off show!

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, stlbf said:

Meh. Jason really doesn't get a say in whomever Liz invites into her (and her boys') lives. Jake included. As I remember,  he never adopted Jake. Lucky is still Jake's legal father, correct? "Jake" was planning on adopting Cam and Jake after his and Liz's wedding. But nothing came of it. So Jason can shove it. He plays house with Sam and allegedly with Danny. We don't hear about him doing much with Jake. Much less with the other 2 Webber boys. That he claimed to love. Liz and her Gram deal with Webber boys day to day. So in reality,  Liz can't say that Sam (who has actually done some dangerous shit to Liz and her young boys) can't be around Jake when he spends anytime with Jason. And Jason can't say shit about whomever Liz has over during her family time. And should JASON "I'M A FORMER MOB HITMAN/ENFORCER" MORGAN really be one to shoot shade at the former mad man killer? Cured thanks to a brain tumor removal? Really, Jason? Murderer, meet murderer. You both are sick asshole psychos. At least he can claim to have removed the reason for his murderous actions. Jason was "fine" because he lost his memories and was horrified by his past actions. But now he has his memory, has been threatening people he doesn't like (Franco and Nik), but he is still a nice man? Fuck off show!

Correct me if I'm wrong but Sam and Jason doesn't live together anymore right? 

So Sam isn't around Jake when he visits Jason. And yes Liz can say if Sam can be around Jake she has a say she's his mother. Thankfully Sam doesn't want to be around BackfromthedeadJake, unlike Franco who has an obsession with the kid. 

• Love 2

Today was trash on so many levels. Gross, creepy SERIAL KILLER and SEXUAL ASSAULTER all up in Sam's room? UGH. Get the hell out, and don't come back. And poor Sam having to beg Liz of all people, to make him leave her alone and not come into her room anymore. Then, even though we were promised no more references, oh aren't you Silas Clay? You look just like him. Blech.

Franco endlessly whining on and on on how he wants to help people and no one will let him? Hard. Pass.

Not a Liz fan, but more of Jason's "my son" is crap I don't need to see. If it were anyone else I'd be on her side, but it's fucking FRANCO.

Ava, I know Kiki is a bitchy, ungrateful and stupid daughter, but don't sink to her level by shouting. Her look of repulsive disgust at Morgan made my day though. Maura has the best facial expressions.

Carly acting like she's a wonderful and loving person? GTFOH with that crap.

And to top it all off, Sam is actually pregnant. While I've always wanted a daughter for Sam since Baby Lila died, that ship has sailed. I can't believe this is what we're getting.

I feel like I deserve a gold medal just for sitting through all that dreck.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Jazzy24 said:

So Sam isn't around Jake when he visits Jason. And yes Liz can say if Sam can be around Jake she has a say she's his mother. Thankfully Sam doesn't want to be around BackfromthedeadJake, unlike Franco who has an obsession with the kid. 

Sam and Jason are divorced, dating and sleeping with each other. So I'm sure that she has slept over at his place and vice versa. And no, Liz has no say in how Jason spends his time with Jake, and with whomever else Jason invites along. Same goes with Liz's time with Jake and Jason has no say in it.  As long as Jake is in no danger, whoever his parents date is nobody's business but their own. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, stlbf said:

Sam and Jason are divorced, dating and sleeping with each other. So I'm sure that she has slept over at his place and vice versa. And no, Liz has no say in how Jason spends his time with Jake, and with whomever else Jason invites along. Same goes with Liz's time with Jake and Jason has no say in it.  As long as Jake is in no danger, whoever his parents date is nobody's business but their own. 

Has it been explicitly stated that Jason/Sam are divorced? Because I wouldn't put it past this show to say that Alexis never officially filed the papers. Neither of them seemed that enthused about an official divorce, anyway.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Doesn't anyone believe in using protection?  We have Sam's new oopsie pregnancy, the crypt sex baby and 4 STI's.  Please use condoms but not the ones made by ELQ.

Don't forget Julian and Olivia's useless spawn.

• Love 2

Yup. I believe Alexis checked a couple of times with Sam. And Sam wanted to start any new relationship with Jason with a clean slate. So it was finalized months ago.

Holy crap, Hayley Erin was really, really bad today in the Kiki/Ava scenes.  I guess that old adage of a bad actor being better when in scenes with a good actor doesn't always hold true.

So Sam's pregnant and had NO IDEA that her symptoms - tiredness, nausea, fainting - might possibly indicate pregnancy given she's in a sexual relationship where she's obviously not using birth control.  Why does every pregnancy have to reinforce "wimmins don't even know their own bodies" trope? 

Shut up, Jason.  For all the reasons.

Shut up, Sonny.  See above.

Shut up, Franco.  Ditto.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, stlbf said:

Perhaps, "Nellie" is just a ruse for some reason and turns out to Serena? Or even just her turning out to be Logan Hayes' sister could be interesting.  Could set up some hostility with Lulu! Look, a non baby storyline for Lulu and Dante! Or maybe she can be a Spencer via Valerie's mother, Pat? Or Bill Eckert or any of his family? Shit, I will take that she is Jenny and Paul's, hereto unknown daughter. Carly needs no more spawn!

I bet she will definitely be a Spencer, but perhaps through the Pat line, rather than the Bobbie line. Bobbie had a contrived exit from the patio, and her back was to the living room while she was still out there -- and they made a point of mentioning Valerie not being able to make it. They would have been the two who would most likely see a resemblance.

Jackie Z looked great today. Her big beautiful eyes weren't overshadowed by whatever has been going on with the plastic surgery.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, backhometome said:

I must have missed when Lulu and Nina were having babies. 

Lulu has been whining about another baby since Rocco was born and Nina has been on baby rabies alert since before she broke up with Franco.  Nina's ONS with Valentine will produce a baby, just wait and see so she can be tied permanently to the canvas via a Cassadine child.

7 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Nina, really? She's had two doctors confirm that she is no longer fertile. Besides, didn't we just have a post-menopause pregnancy hijinks story?

And I don't think we're doing a pregnancy story with Lulu, I'd guess an already living Stavros/Lulu child is coming. Given the last story Lulu/Dom had, a Stavros/Lulu child would probably be an improvement

Sam? I kinda think that was a fakeout, tbh

Pffft.  How many times in the last few months has this show changed their own freaking stories?!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, fishcakes said:

Nelle will probably turn out to be BJ, back from the dead. Then instead of wondering whose kidney Joss has, we can wonder whose heart Maxie has, but not right away. In six months or so.

I wish the hospital killer would kill Franco.

No way, no how.  FV is determined to make Franco relevant which is why Elizabeth is on baby duty with this clown.

Carly shaded Morgan pretty bad when the party broke up. Not that I care much since it's Morgan, but damn.

I know they're going to screw up this Nelle story, but glad to see Chloe Lanier again. She should be with Michael, that might finally actually be a pairing for him I could get behind.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

I hate Jason but I don't blame him if he still doesn't trust Franco with Jake. For all he knows, it's a long-term con.

Jake is being used to make Todd -- er Franco lovable!

3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

*The show doesn't love Liz enough.

FV is way too busy trying to make Franco relevant after THREE years and since the character bombed with a vet like Carly, it is now Elizabeth's turn to prop his ass.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Carly shaded Morgan pretty bad when the party broke up. Not that I care much since it's Morgan, but damn.

What did she say?

Michael cracked me up when he asked why would he talk to Kiki. Seriously, they can't avoid Michael and Kiki having a chat forever. Michael should have some sort of small opinion about Morgan/Kiki, whether he likes it, feels weird, thinks they're making a mistake. It doesn't have to be vehement but there should be something.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Jazzy24 said:

Sam had no problem going over to Elizabeth's house when Krissy told her to butt out of Jake's business, so she has zero boundaries where that child is concerned.  And Sam had no problems pushing Elizabeth to allow Danny to spend time with Jake two seconds after she found her kid was alive.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

What did she say?

Michael cracked me up when he asked why would he talk to Kiki. Seriously, they can't avoid Michael and Kiki having a chat forever. Michael should have some sort of small opinion about Morgan/Kiki, whether he likes it, feels weird, thinks they're making a mistake. It doesn't have to be vehement but there should be something.

She just said well, that ended abruptly, basically like way to end the party, Morgan.

That cracked me up too. "Why the hell would I talk to (Dillon) and Kiki?" The way he said it was hilarious.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Sam had no problem going over to Elizabeth's house when Krissy told her to butt out of Jake's business, so she has zero boundaries where that child is concerned.  And Sam had no problems pushing Elizabeth to allow Danny to spend time with Jake two seconds after she found her kid was alive.

That was like last year, earlier this year? I'm talking about the present. Sam is not going over to Liz's house interacting with Liz or Jake, she's not making play dates for Jake and Danny I think she's leaving that to Jason. 

So no Sam is not pushing any boundaries where Jake is concerned. She's not forcing her presence on him or wanting to be in his presence that's Franco. 

• Love 6

I have never wanted a character to be murdered as much as Freako during his scenes with Sam. I just wanted her to bash his head in with a bedpan until his demented brain popped out. And then if that weren't enough she had to beg fucking Liez to keep him out of her room. And to top it all off  she had to say nice things about Nik to Liez like he isn't a piece if shit. The fact that these piece of shit puppets have the audacity to writers this shit is gross. 

The scenes of Freako whining to that stupid picture made me want to break my tv. How fucking dare you put this on my screen, Jean and Shelly. Baboons. 

Sam is pregnant...ok.

Shut the fuck up, Liez. Jason has every right not to want Freako hanging around DNAJ. If you weren't so petty and childish and desperate for attention you wouldn't want him around any of your kids either, especially since he's already kidnapped one of them. 

Kiki is still here for no reason. And her scenes with Ava were repetitive and unnecessary. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 9

I can't stand Sam and I have little use for Franco, but I really don't think either of them is a threat to Jake as the story is being told. I don't think Sam is going to hire more goons to menace Jake, Jake's siblings, or Liz, and I don't think Franco is going to kidnap Jake or sexually abuse him or whatever the concern is here. So, you know, Jason and Liz both are Jake's parents, and they're not together, and neither of them has warm fuzzies toward the other's love interest, and that's where we are. In other news, Ava doesn't like Kiki being with Morgan. Kiki doesn't like Dillon being with Darby. Jax doesn't like Carly being with Sonny. Sonny didn't like Alexis being with Julian. And so on. It's a soap. There are couples, and the job of the other people on the show is not to approve of the couples. Sometimes it's my job too.  

• Love 3

I moved cross-country and haven't watched this mess in weeks and weeks. I only watch clips here and there, aside from when a favorite is visiting or may have a big story. Can anyone explain what the hell is going on with Valentin - James Patrick Stuart still looks great, mustache aside - and what the deal is with Luke, Laura, Lulu, etc? Did they explain anything re: Helena's will or that dumb letter Luke left Laura? TY.

Also: What is up with Heather and the damn money

Edited by jsbt
8 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

No he doesn't.  He has no legal rights to Jake.  Lucky is his legal father.

• Love 4

Holy crap, Hayley Erin was really, really bad today in the Kiki/Ava scenes. 

Hayley Erin  is generally horrible but Morgan is usually ten gazillion times worse. 

Shuffleboard on the Lido deck at 2.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, blondiek237 said:

Tell that to Liz. 

Plus I wouldn't be suprised if the show had it where Jason is now legally his father cause they do stupid things like that. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, blondiek237 said:

Somebody should've mentioned that to Liz when she was offering to let Jakeson adopt the boysss. 

Lucky doesnt have to surrender his rights to Jake, Jason just has to prove that he's the sperm donor and he can sue for joint custody/visitation, etc. It certainly doesn't help that Lucky isn't onscreen. 

Liz wanted Jason as Jake's father, now she has to suck it up and deal with him. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Liz wanted Jason as Jake's father, now she has to suck it up and deal with him. 

I just don't see how Jason is being mean to poor widdle Liez. He's not trying to police her personal life he just wants her to keep Freako away from DNAJ. If she could find away to date him without him ever getting near the kid I'm sure Jason could accept that. I feel like that's a very reasonable request, you know, because Freako is a serial killer, who, despite having his serial killer tumor removed, still tried to murder someone as recently as two years ago, drugs women so he can violate them, gets violent criminals to rape underage boys in prison, and has a history of kidnapping Liez's kids. He's being a lot nicer to her than most people would be in his situation. I would've sued for full custody the very first time she refused to keep that freak away from my child.. 

If Liez decides she doesn't want Sam around DNAJ she's free to make that clear to Jason. Just because she's ok with Sam getting near DNAJ doesn't mean Jason has to be ok with Freako getting near him. Liez wants Jason to play daddy to the kid so she has to accept that he gets to have input on how he's raised. This is what she wanted. 

• Love 15

Liz never ceases to be amusing.  Jason kept making the Franco thing about Jake and she kept making it about her.   I just won't ever see Jason as a bad guy for not wanting the guy that was obsessed and fixated on his life so completely, around HIS SON.   And Liz has a shit track record of defending these so called reformed guys.  So Jason just needs to take her word for it that the guy that made his wife think he raped her, and facilitated his nephews rape is suddenly a changed man?  Jason, next time just point out that she thought ric had changed, and she thought Ewen was a good guy.   This time it's Jakes life and risk.  

And really Liz?  You really are a shit nurse too.   Your patient told you flat out not to  tell Jason.....and she tells Jason.   And what was that quip about Jason's messed up life?   It's messed up due to your precious Nikolas and his shit.   He was away for weeks because of Nikolas' shit.   

But whatever.  I am just happy my girl might be getting her dream of a baby girl this time.   Yay for no paternity tests this time!

• Love 11
4 hours ago, jsbt said:

Can anyone explain what the hell is going on with Valentin - James Patrick Stuart still looks great, mustache aside - and what the deal is with Luke, Laura, Lulu, etc? Did they explain anything re: Helena's will or that dumb letter Luke left Laura? TY.

As far as Luke/Laura/Lulu, while trying to escape Cassadine Island, Lulu found a decomposing skeleton in the catacombs wearing Luke's earring and bracelet.  When Lulu told Laura, Laura suggested that Helena had planted the skeleton for them to find given both their gifts from the will pointed to Cassadine Island, but neither could be sure.  No mention has been made of the letter from Luke to Laura.

Also, stupidly, the completely blank envelope Lulu received from Helena has now been retconned to have had an address on Cassadine Island where this chick Daphne lives.  We only saw Daphne for one and a half episodes, she helped get some meds for Kevin, but there's something stupidly shifty going on there for sure.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

And really Liz?  You really are a shit nurse too.   Your patient told you flat out not to  tell Jason.....and she tells Jason.   And what was that quip about Jason's messed up life?   It's messed up due to your precious Nikolas and his shit.   He was away for weeks because of Nikolas' shit.   

Technically, Liz asked if she could call someone for Sam and she said no--there was no "don't tell Jason" specific conversation.  And now it's Liz's fault that Jason walked into Nikolas's trap to frame Hayden?  Maybe Liz should just submit a list of people she associates with and Jason can tell a red pencil to it and let her know who it is and isn't acceptable for "my son"--and her, for that matter--to be around.

Jason's a thug.  He's got zero moral high ground to stand on, yet, as always with this show, he's written to be some sort of anti-hero.  That shit was tired in 2000, the first time Steve Burton hauled ass off the show.  It's no better now with Teeth Clencher in the role.

I laughed.  Apparently disrupting a party with gunfire, as is a common occurrence at Corinthos gatherings, is OK, but taking Granny to the movies is a faux pas for the ages.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

But whatever.  I am just happy my girl might be getting her dream of a baby girl this time.   Yay for no paternity tests this time!

Sam shouldn't have even had to tell Liez to keep her mouth shut. Patient confidentially and HIPAA laws are real things, idiot. 

I'm not upset about Sam having another baby...but I would be much happier about it if the writers had allowed her and Jason to spend time with Danny ON SCREEN. This just feels like they're giving them a baby because it's time for the annual pregnancy. 

4 hours ago, jsbt said:

Can anyone explain what the hell is going on with Valentin

Valentin is a disappointment and waste of space. He's the son of Mikkos and an unnamed woman. Mikkos disowned him, denying him the "privileges" of growing up a Cassadine. Helena claimed that he was the most treacherous Cassadine of all because he wanted revenge against all of them and the Spencers. 

Long and stupid story short: Sam, Jason, Ava, Laura, Kevin, Dante, Nik, and Lulu end up on Cassadine island in Greece. They come across Valentin, who is going by the name Theo and claims to be a fisherman who worked on the island. It's quickly revealed that he's a Cassadine and then shortly after he admits that he's really Valentine. He holds everyone hostage and whines and whine and whines about not getting to grow up a Cassadine and being poor. He forces Nik to sign over all of his assets. He shoots Nik after they get into a struggle and Nik goes over a balcony, presumed dead once again. He tries to shoot Laura but Kevin jumps in front of the bullet and gets capped instead. The captives overtake Valentin and escape. They come across a random plane that's just sitting there because reasons and Jason knows how to fly it because Helena (he might actually know how to fly it thanks to her brainwashing, but that's just speculation). They crash but manage to survive and are rescued.

Valentin shows up in Port Charlesand randomly has sex with Nina because reasons, and tries to kidnap Spencer because reasons but is stopped by Sonny. Nina and Curtis find Nik's phone that Valentin stole and go to the cops. The end.

Valentin is a terrible, annoying, whiny villain and it's laughable that even old frail Helena would be scared of him. 

• Love 8

It's not about high ground. Even if Franco hadn't been a serial killer, he was still obsessed to the point of destruction with Jason, and now he's obsessed with Jason's son. Jake/Franco is not a remotely healthy relationship and it should be disturbing to Liz that a guy who broke up with his girlfriend because he doesn't want children is determined to spend to spend time with one of her children, but only Jason's son.

Jason shouldn't have to have this conversation because Liz should have been completely freaked out. And it's not like Lucky, Jake's other father, would be okay with this horseshit.  Franco sat Lulu on top of a bomb, terrorized her and planned to murder her as part of a game and he kidnapped NotJake#2 when he was a newborn. 

Sure, Franco never harmed Jake - because Jake was dead when Franco hit town. If he hadn't been, Franco absolutely would've hurt him just to hurt Jason, and that Liz is willfully ignoring that is ridiculous.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 12

Relatedly, it annoys me how huffy Franco gets when, say, Scotty, absolutely correctly points out how it looks from the outside that Franco is so laser focused on Jason's son and Jason's former flame slash baby mama. 

Siiigh, poor Scotty.  He does not deserve this shitheel offspring. *glares at whoever decided to make Chloe Lanier NOT one of Scotty's daughters*

• Love 4

Legally, in the TFGH universe, Franco was cleared of his crimes. He had a tumor, had it cut out and it supposedly had "cured" him. And sure, people immediately notice his insta attraction to Jason's ex and child. Jake was the first to hold his interest. Because he was the first to notice the boy's troubled behavior and it reminded him of himself. Which I think is completely reasonable. Which is one of the very few things that his made any sense in this story. Liz didn't even come into play until the end of his relationship with Nina. Nina couldn't deal with the fact that she wanted biological offspring and Franco doesn't seem to have that need. 

And as much as I dislike the whole character of Franco, Jason is just as much of an criminal scumbag. He took money and murdered people. So, he is just as much a serial killer as Franco is. And now he has much of his memory back so what is the excuse now? We don't see him going out and confessing to his past crimes, which is what a good person would do. Or at least trying to secretly help out the families of his victims.  So Jason has no fucking right to say that he is a good person compared to Franco.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, stlbf said:

Jason really doesn't get a say in whomever Liz invites into her (and her boys') lives. Jake included. As I remember,  he never adopted Jake. Lucky is still Jake's legal father, correct? "Jake" was planning on adopting Cam and Jake after his and Liz's wedding. But nothing came of it.

I was thinking about this. Legally, Lucky is Jake's father, so Liz could play hardball with Jason about how much influence he has in Jake's life. But with Lucky gone and Jason participating openly in Jake's life, I wonder if a custody battle and/or some sort of legal recognition is in the future. I hope not.

13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Why does every pregnancy have to reinforce "wimmins don't even know their own bodies" trope? 

Let's not forget when women aren't aware they've given birth to twins.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, stlbf said:

Legally, in the TFGH universe, Franco was cleared of his crimes. He had a tumor, had it cut out and it supposedly had "cured" him.

Sonny/Jason have been "legally" cleared of their crimes repeatedly. That doesn't change the fact that they are career criminals. So, what is cured supposed to mean? The removal of the tumor cured Franco of his murderous impulses, the manipulative, sociopathic behavior and the obsession with Jason?

RC never dealt with any of that and Franco has committed: attempted murder, blackmail, extortion, assault and stalking - all since the tumor was removed, and his laser focus on Jake still reads as an obsession with Jason. Jason is objecting to the obsession  part of the list because that is the thing that has harmed people he cares about.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

So I watched the Jax/Alexis scene I missed from Friday and it was very nice, her springing into his arms when she saw him was the best. 

Although, I must admit, it took me out of things almost immediately when Jax asked what happened to her old house and Alexis told him it burned down.  Didn't that happen, like, two years ago?  We're to believe Jax and Alexis haven't talked in two years?

Did Michael forget that his father is gangster and he shouldn't leave strangers unattended in the house. I know that Sonny's men are stupid

What, girls can't fire guns.  Totally safe to let her in the house.

So will Sam stop fainting now she's diagnosed, or will she be like those fainting goats and fall over every five minutes? 

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, ciarra said:

What, girls can't fire guns.  Totally safe to let her in the house.

So will Sam stop fainting now she's diagnosed, or will she be like those fainting goats and fall over every five minutes? 

If she does, it would be the most interested I've been in watching her for years.  Just have her randomly fainting in the background of various scenes.  

• Love 3