Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Oh, show. Just go ahead and let Scummy & Ava make the Beast with Two Backs again, cuz I see you. Between Carly being Dr. HammySilasFinnMcBain's newest champion and the news that Jax is on his way back, I'm thinking CarSon ain't gonna make it out of the summer intact. That's so sad <<insert sarcasm font>>

I don't understand Roger H....he was so salty about Todd Manning not being shown as a real leading man/love interest because of what the character did. So why the FUCK is he going along with this Freaco crap?? He should never be allowed around any non-crazy people, and if he is, they should get to kick him in the nuts and spit in his face. Roger should have demanded the Michael Easton special and made them bring him back as someone else. Or, fuck, have him be a victim of Helena and he only THINKS he's Freaco but really he's some no-name schmo Hells found on CI to use for her science experiments. I mean, damn, he and Liez could've found that out via NotDeadJake's 'How I Spent My Last 4 Summer Vacations' Coloring Book O' Doom that he was on the island when NotDeadJake was there as well. 

Fucking Frank, man. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Sonny as the romance yenta for the young people is so ridiculous. Does Sonny work or have a career at all? He always seems at such loose ends.

Looks like they had Mo pick up the baton on this one.  Burton's Jason isn't around to be that to the go to character.  Guza wrote the ever living crap out of Jason being the go to guy back in the day.  

• Love 1

PLEASE LET SONNY GO ON VACATION.  I can't believe that they have such an enormous amount of soap opera talent on the show and they wheel out Sonny, Carly and/or Jason during every single episode. [insert 'banging head against brick wall' emoticon].  What universe is it acceptable to feature two middle-aged killers as a way to gain viewers? [rhetorical question].  SMH.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Sonny as the romance yenta for the young people is so ridiculous. 

My eyes got stuck in the back of my head because I rolled them too hard during Sonny's "investigation"scene at the hospital, since MB's acting particularly sucked. HIs asking for a glass of water reminded me of a three-year-old trying to trick his mom, and once he discovered Ava had visited, the only thing that could have made his reaction more ridiculous would have been him actually saying, "Curses! Foiled again!"

I'm willing to start a petition to let MB have long vacations like Geary's. Not because he deserves them, but because we do. 

• Love 14
(edited)
10 hours ago, yowsah1 said:
On June 3, 2016 at 7:42 PM, dubbel zout said:

LOL that Finn being able to use a hypodermic needle means he's responsible for Lucas's coma, since there's no one else in the hospital who could possibly have that same know-how.

I thought it was because he had access to the drug that was being used to kill the victims.  Which is a smidgen less stupid.

The reason Dr. O suspects Finn is because two of his patients have recently died, and there were no autopsies done. The reasons given were valid (religion and the family refused), but that just made Dr. O's Teutonic blood angrier at stupid, sentimental Americans. (That last bit is paraphrased.)

As for Kristina, I feel like there's something a bit hinky about this set-up, that her male love interest is age-appropriate and wanted to take things slow today and

10 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

I get the feeling that Griffin recognizes Nathan but that Nathan doesn't recognize Griffin.

That's exactly what's going on.

9 hours ago, Bill C. said:

Serious question, since I'm not sure if I missed something: did Julian somehow find out that Alexis had kept his shirt?  Because if he didn't that puts his shirt on the same level as Scott's flashdrive and what the hell, show?

I am asking these questions, too.

9 hours ago, Bill C. said:

some kind of demented erotic bungee cord.

Hee! I am going to try to work this phrase into conversation.

I don't understand Roger H....he was so salty about Todd Manning not being shown as a real leading man/love interest because of what the character did. So why the FUCK is he going along with this Freaco crap??

For one thing, RoHo didn't create Franco, so I don't think he has the same level of investment in the character as he did for Todd. For another thing, he might not have the same level of investment in his career, and he just wants to show up, say his lines, and collect his check.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Badsamaritan said:

Oh, show. Just go ahead and let Scummy & Ava make the Beast with Two Backs again, cuz I see you. Between Carly being Dr. HammySilasFinnMcBain's newest champion and the news that Jax is on his way back, I'm thinking CarSon ain't gonna make it out of the summer intact. That's so sad <<insert sarcasm font>>

I don't understand Roger H....he was so salty about Todd Manning not being shown as a real leading man/love interest because of what the character did. So why the FUCK is he going along with this Freaco crap?? He should never be allowed around any non-crazy people, and if he is, they should get to kick him in the nuts and spit in his face. Roger should have demanded the Michael Easton special and made them bring him back as someone else. Or, fuck, have him be a victim of Helena and he only THINKS he's Freaco but really he's some no-name schmo Hells found on CI to use for her science experiments. I mean, damn, he and Liez could've found that out via NotDeadJake's 'How I Spent My Last 4 Summer Vacations' Coloring Book O' Doom that he was on the island when NotDeadJake was there as well. 

Fucking Frank, man. 

I think Roger, like us, just wants to get by.  But hey, he's trying.  Or maybe he asked and was told that either there was only budget for one ME special or that the writers are dolphins and couldn't understand him.  

• Love 3

So I was barely paying attention yesterday, but was there really no mention from Alexis about The Nikolas situation?

wtf show.  this is my whole issue.  They have too much shit going on and don't seem to care how it connects people that SHOULD be involved.  Monica calls Jason to tell him about the warrant, but can't tell him to tell Sam that her brother is awake?  Who, by the way, she should have been with at GH instead of this Nik shit.  Lucas wakes up and Bobbie is nowhere to be found?  Instead we have a room full of people, sans Brad, that don't mean shit to Lucas.  Now we have Alexis who seems to not even know her nephew is either missing or dead and her son in law is the prime suspect.

its all these missed beats that are KILLING my show.  

• Love 19
10 hours ago, Bill C. said:

Serious question, since I'm not sure if I missed something: did Julian somehow find out that Alexis had kept his shirt? 

He must have, but we never saw it. Possibly he found out on twitter.

When Kristina's new boyfriend came to the house, I thought it was Morgan at first. He also resembles Michael a bit. So I wish he and Kristina would stop kissing because it's freaking me out.

• Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny's sunglasses were ridiculous.

I literally loled when he appeared leaning on a tree in that abandoned California park with sunglasses on. That was good shit!

10 hours ago, Bill C. said:

I don't know if it's so much them, though (or probably more specifically Dillon), or this inescapable feeling that--especially considering how all in they were about it in the past--Dillon is doomed to lose out to Morgan here in the name of mini-Sonny and mini-Carly.

This does make it very hard to really invest in them at all. There is literally no doubt in my mind this whole thing is just an obstacle on the way to Kiki and Morgan's Greatest Love of All. Which will be doubly weird now since they actually had Kiki acknowledge how horrible their relationship is and had Dillon express that it's a bad thing.

9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I like Aaron and Kristina a little. I guess. IDK. They're inoffensive to me. . 

Yea, they're fine. I like Guy From Teen Beach Movie. The problem with them is what the problem with most stories is, it's about fucking Sonny.

3 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

I love this post.

For another thing, he might not have the same level of investment in his career, and he just wants to show up, say his lines, and collect his check.

Yea, I think this is it. It's like abundantly clear that RoHo doesn't give one shit anymore.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I'm fine with them forgetting Michael and Kiki hooked up if we also never have to acknowledge Morgan's hookups with Ava ever again either. That was just gross. Nothing was attractive about that couple and trying to sell it as some great romance was even worse. It was worse than Kiki and Michael.

I vehemently disagree, as I and many others found plenty attractive about them, particularly early on. I can't check it right now, because I'm at work, but the night they first slept together at the MC has a very large amount of views on YT. Ava/Morgan 1.0 was not only great soap, but MW and BC had amazing chemistry that was evident even before they ever slept together. They were featured in TV Guide's "Hot" issue and were one of the unexpected surprises and C story couples that worked really well until Ron actually started "writing" for them. When he left them alone, they were really great. They blew Morgan and Kiki out of the water.

As far as Dillon and Kiki, I still like them. They're just refreshingly cute, for lack of a better term. They sparkle for me. Is it great writing, no, but what on this show is? If the actors can sell it to me, then I can buy it. And yes, I'm sure it's just a stop gap for her epic (eyeroll) reunion with the greatest love of her life, but I'll enjoy it until it's ruined because I get such little enjoyment out of this show. 

I still haven't watched Monday (too boring to sit through) or Tuesday (focused on watching history last night), but I'm looking forward to seeing Killon and my favorite inappropriate chemistry siblings.

• Love 6

Original Amor was hot.  I remember thinking there was no freaking was Morgan would sell Ava out to his dad over stupid Connie's death because no one cares about Connie.  I miss the Morgan who told off his dad and brother at the MC.  Sigh.

• Love 6

Well let's see I fell asleep 1/2 way through Monday and didn't care I missed 1/2 the show then I left the show running while I was out of the room Tuesday and didn't care I missed big chunks and HAD to ff my det Special Kitty b/c that story is so horrible, bad acting and even I don't care. <sad kitty face>

Show is more bland white toast than Dillion.

Kiki's hair was terrible and her outfit worse.

I will say first time I liked Kristina was with Aaron and I think they are more adorable than Dillion and Kiki. Then show had to spring that creepy Parker upon me.boo. I don't care that she is woman it is the age issue/professor that bothers me and it was made worse when Alexis went to see her and they seemed like contemporaries. eeek!(I would like it better if creepy professor was male and the age appropriate love interest was female.) The way it is smacks too much of the only reason Kristina would be gay is b/c an older person is taking advantage of her and I loathe that stereotype.

Though Aaron will turn out to be sketchy as hell b/c show is being so cagey about WHY he was at the mental hospital. He knows Kristina was seeing her brother why do they keep say "relative" and "family member" when he talks about his reason to be there. I'm sure he was probably either a plant to run into her on purpose and has no family member there or HE was the patient and will be some creepy stalker.

Very sad that in two days Kristina and Aaron who've had like 2 scenes together were the highlight.

• Love 4

Morgan and Ava were fine when they were just screwing. Then someone decided it would be a good idea to have them "fall in love" or some shit and then Ava started crying and acting pathetic over this kid who was only with her because his relationship with her daughter blew up. This is when Ava had her "Bad Mob Bitch" card revoked. Then Ava started crying again because Morgan and Kiki were getting close again and decided to have sex with Sonny in the crypt of the man they killed.

IMO trying to turn Morgan and Ava into a real love story really hurt the Ava character, as did having her bang Morgan while letting Kiki think she was dead

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

Fucking Frank, man. 

Roger was being hounded by fans screaming "Rape me Todd!" , (getting letters and hounded in public, etc.)  and he got very weirded out by that, so that is why.  He doesn't get that response with Franco although I heard through the grapevine he was none too thrilled at playing Franco when informed about it.  But RC/FV reportedly reminded him he was under contract.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, linsav said:

Roger was being hounded by fans screaming "Rape me Todd!" , (getting letters and hounded in public, etc.)  and he got very weirded out by that, so that is why.  He doesn't get that response with Franco although I heard through the grapevine he was none too thrilled at playing Franco when informed about it.  But RC/FV reportedly reminded him he was under contract.

Ick!  That would weird me out too!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, linsav said:

I think OLTL had him under a different contract then, plus he had more clout.  He was the young, hot thing.  The biggest thing he opposed to was Todd being paired with his rape victim, Marty.  But although Franco is a serial killer, we've never really seen him commit actual cruel acts of violence.   Am I excusing him?  No.  But Franco and Todd are two totally different levels of evil.  Todd led a brutal gang rape of a woman because she didn't like him, allegedly raped other women, manipulated a young woman through religion and then held her hostage at a religious  tabernacle,  tortured his rape victim, went after his defense attorney while she was blind, blew up a yacht  because his wife slept w/someone while he was dead, punched a woman in the face to name a few.  That's just some of his early work.  Why did Todd become a major character?   Not just because of Roger Howarth-  take note Frank's intern-  really awesome  writers and great actors played an amazing redemption  story without missing beats where Todd went to prison, escaped, was pardoned, but was still ordered to court mandated therapy and parole because he committed a violent crime.   His therapy sessions were  shown. Did he express remorse?  Not till years later.  Go look on you tube.  It's actually the most relevant rape storyline to watch imo. It took years for Todd to get redeemed, and still by the end of the show he had people looking at him sideways because he raped women.  That is how you have a main character who commits violent acts.  So, anyway, it kind of is a tad different because we never per say saw as much violence from Franco as we did Todd.  We know Franco is mentally ill.  

• Love 6
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

But although Franco is a serial killer, we've never really seen him commit actual cruel acts of violence.

He's been involved in baby kidnappings. I'd say those are cruel acts of violence.

Edited by dubbel zout
Parallelism.
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

He's been involved with baby kidnappings. I'd say that's a cruel act of violence.

And having a young man raped in prison. And drugging a woman on her honeymoon and letting her think he raped her and fathered her baby.

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Tracy's brief yet aggressive bout of baby rabies was about cementing Sabrina and her spawn as honorary Q's?  Barf.

The final ascension of Disney Princess Sabrina the First.

ETA: I'm not even a big Julexis fan and I'm seriously not liking Julian's return to form or backing the flaming runaway bus over himself or whatever this is.  Couldn't they have gotten to this same point without completely torpedoing the guy?

Edited by Bill C.
a word...or a few words.
  • Love 6

After everything that happened to Robin at the hands of the Cassadines, let's bring back Emma to hang out with Spencer in his home! That makes sense!*

*Oh, wait, you mean Frank is just obsessed with NB and BS? Yeah.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, sunnyface said:

PLEASE LET SONNY GO ON VACATION.  I can't believe that they have such an enormous amount of soap opera talent on the show and they wheel out Sonny, Carly and/or Jason during every single episode. [insert 'banging head against brick wall' emoticon].

ITA, and also they fixate on certain lower tier "favorites," like Sabrina or Hayden, so that they pop up EVERY DAY and are knitted into the fabric via relationships with legacy characters who are scarcely shown at all.

• Love 1

Boy Howdy, Show was wrapping up story lines neatly left and right like yesterday's garbage. To wit:

• Morgan and Keeks washed their hands of each other, and each faced the future with lessons learned. Keeks took up with Dillon. Both kids told hovering parents to back off.
  • Keeks and Mama Mia Ava buried the hatchet, became besties, and went to the mall for some serious shopping.
  • Charges against Sabrina were dropped, clearing the way for her to get Baby Eduardo back.
  • Tracy gave Eduardo back to Sabrina and vowed to vacate the guardianship position she had been defending.
  • Anna and DA Hornsby buried the hatchet, and Anna asked for her former DA investigator's job back after Hornsby dropped Sabrina's charges.
  • Ava got to verbally bitchslap tormentor Sonny, humiliating him by declaring that Carly likes him only for his money
  • The bloodstained shirt resurfaced, providing an opportunity for Alexis to tell Julian that she knows their marriage is built on lies, since he never did get out of the mob as promised

So is that a light at the end of the tunnel? Is the long GH ride coming to the end of the line?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

"Bc he's my fave!" -Frank

"Dom, Genie, you get to do a scene with him! Aren't you excited?!"

If this does not end up with Anna putting Julian in prison then they should have just really really never brought it up in the first place.

Poor Maura West, it must be so tiresome to have to play the billionth scene in which Sonny gets in Ava's face. And least she mostly got the better of him. And "I'm angry at all the times you kept him in your bed?" Please! I really wish she told him about the time Morgan offered to be her mistress (what's the male equivalent?) in exchange for giving up custody of Avery.

• Love 5

Did MIchael become a lawyer or a cop while I wasn't looking?  Why was he allowed to sit in on the conversation with Sabrina?

Oh look, our leading "hero" is telling a woman that he'll "let her live" if she stops messing with his idiot son.  

Oh Andre, you've failed me.  I was so hoping Morgan would have to stay inside and I wouldn't have to see him or deal with his whiny pants.  

Hayley is a really pretty girl.  That scene in the park between Kiki and Ava, she was just radiating.  

Good to see Tracy's baby rabies seem to have calmed down, but it's nonsense that Sabrina's moving into the mansion.  And I don't even hate Sabrina.  It's just manufactured angst for her and Michael.  

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Good to see Tracy's baby rabies seem to have calmed down, but it's nonsense that Sabrina's moving into the mansion.  And I don't even hate Sabrina.  It's just manufactured angst for her and Michael.  

I'm not seeing the drama.  Michael's clearly not mad at Sabrina.  Sabrina's not going to jail and she got the baby back much easier than I thought she would.  And now they're living under the same roof.  Where's the angst?

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I love Tracy's new do, it is rivaling MW's hair of world peace.

This looks like the do she had back in the day.  And I mean that in a good way.  That super short cut she was sporting for so long was just not the right look for her.  This longer style is so much more flattering.  But Tracy can do no wrong in my book; I love Jane Elliot and her portrayal of Tracy Q., warts and all.

• Love 10

MW and HE looked gorgeous in the abandoned California park scenes. I don't understand why BM and KeMo looked so horrible when they had their turn doing them the other day.

Dillon/Kiki continue to be adorable.

Michael was such a SLS at the police station. I'm so over him.

Frankly I don't remember anything else. I fast forwarded so much today.

Spinelli's back tomorrow. Why am I being tortured?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Original Amor was hot.  I remember thinking there was no freaking was Morgan would sell Ava out to his dad over stupid Connie's death because no one cares about Connie.  I miss the Morgan who told off his dad and brother at the MC.  Sigh.

MorganWithOutPity, good times.

I can't even watch this shite anymore. Life sucks enough already without having to sit through this garbage. Yeah, I'm guilty of putting it on at 3pm but it's background noise while I start doing the dinner thing. I don't remember anything that happened on a show I "watched" 3 hours ago yet I can recite nearly every line from every episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

The only good thing I can think of when it comes to this show is it might be a good instrument for torture.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm not seeing the drama.  Michael's clearly not mad at Sabrina.  Sabrina's not going to jail and she got the baby back much easier than I thought she would.  And now they're living under the same roof.  Where's the angst?

Agreed.  Why is Michael stuck between two women and a baby?  I swear there are times I want these writers to take an IQ test.  Chad is looking very fine and yet they are putting him back into a storyline with a baby.  Meanwhile, boring Jakeson is getting a summer adventure storyline (as if we haven't seen enough of him for the last two years straight).  Why can't we get a storyline with Michael, Morgan and maybe Jax?  How about they get a dangerous summer adventure instead?  Nope.  Instead, even the newbies like Hayden, Finn, Griffin, Nathan, Kiki, and Franco all have more interesting storylines.  For some reason, the writers think it's going to be exciting and compelling television for Michael to get stuck between Sabrina and Tracy arguing over who gets to hold baby Edward next.  Ugh!

13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michael was such a SLS at the police station. I'm so over him.

I loved it.  Michael, I swear, is the only person with a brain when it comes to dealing with the PCPD.  Sabrina was an idiot.  Plain and simple.  NO ONE in their right mind goes into an interrogation without an attorney, and Michael was treating her like the idiot she was.  "Yeah, I don't need an attorney, Michael.  I was guilty; I went willingly with Carlos; I wasn't coerced; and I knew he was a killer and was wanted by the police . . . I know what I'm doing."  I thought Michael's head was going to explode.  Hey Sabrina, friendly tip:  Trust the guy who was raised by mobsters and a hitman to know how to get around a criminal charge.  Heck, there's a dead man the police still don't know anything about involving Michael.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5
(edited)

Fuck this just reminded of how much I hate that they've had Michael go completely back to #1 Sonny ass kisser. His character has so much potential and this is what they do with him. Plus CD is much better at playing, well, almost anything else than this.

Edited by peachmangosteen
I realized I don't care about Michael enough to rant too much about him.
  • Love 10

But Tracy can do no wrong in my book; I love Jane Elliot and her portrayal of Tracy Q., warts and all.

Nor in my book.  However, even Jane Elliot can't sell Tracy wanting anything to do with Sabrina.  It has to be amusing to be inside Jane's head when Tracy is forced to share scenes with Michael, Sabrina and Dillon.  At least Maura West might have some scenes with Tracy as their kids are dating.  It would have been real fun to have had Roger H. been a character in the Quartermaine realm. 

• Love 3
(edited)
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But the fact is Sabrina didn't want to 'get around' criminal charges, she wanted to actually face the consequences for what she did because, as much as she sucks, she's actually a decent person.

Nobody in their right mind would ever want to face the consequences of their actions without a lawyer.  No one ever says "Yeah, throw the full weight of the law at me for what I did."  Usually, they get a lawyer to face the consequences but not spend their entire life in prison for it.  That just makes her look stupid - which it did.

Michael should have respected her wishes imo. And he really shouldn't be so proud of the fact that he loves a couple of mobsters who help him never pay for anything he's done wrong. Especially considering they ended up getting him sent to prison where he was raped.

It doesn't mean he was wrong.  I don't understand how going to prison is honorable considering what happened to Michael there.  I get that Sabrina wanted to answer for what she did, but you do NOT go to an interrogation without an attorney.  It's not like Michael was telling her to lie or to skip out of town with him.  All he did was tell her to have an attorney present to represent her best interests.  The only reason she's not sitting in a jail cell and facing years in prison is dumb luck - and Anna's forgiving nature.  Trust me, after 15-20 years in prison (and her missing all that time with her son), she wouldn't be saying "God Michael, I'm so happy I didn't listen to you and didn't have my lawyer with me that day."  It just made her look stupid.

Fuck this just reminded of how much I hate that they've had Michael go completely back to #1 Sonny ass kisser. His character has so much potential and this is what they do with him. Plus CD is much better at playing, well, almost anything else than this.

I wouldn't call Michael an ass kisser.  He's more the hand-holder of every member of his family and now his ex-girlfriend.  All Michael does is take care of everyone else and their problems.  He looks out for Morgan, Sonny, Avery, Carly, and now Sabrina and the baby.  Heck, I wish Michael could get pulled into one of Sonny's mob wars because he would actually be competent - unlike the new Jakeson who is as intimidating as baby Eduardo.  Ugh, now this just reminded me how much I hate the writing for Michael this last year.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 2
(edited)

Even though Anna says she is finally moving ahead in her life, past her gloomy obsession with Dewq, she disappointed us today. Anna wants to be special investigator to the DA because---wait for it---maybe she can get ole mobster Julian Jerome who may have killed Carlos who probably killed Dewq. Anna's life and psyche are still circling the sucking drain that is Dewq.

Doesn't she remember he was a mobster too, and a hitman or a potential hitman?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

MW and HE looked gorgeous in the abandoned California park scenes. I don't understand why BM and KeMo looked so horrible when they had their turn doing them the other day.

It might have been the time of day.

LOL how "messing with Morgan's head" is Ava telling him to break up with Lauren. That's the lord's work, Sonny, you idiot.

15 minutes ago, Bishop said:

All he did was tell her to have an attorney present to represent her best interests.

Yeah, that's the smart thing to do, even if you want to cooperate fully. How does Sabrina know they won't try to railroad her into something? It's Port Charles. You never know what they'll try. An attorney will prevent any legal shenanigans.

"Nina is out to lunch with Kate Moss." Excuse me while I die laughing.

Every time Sonny threatens Ava, I wish she'd just laugh in his face.

I liked Morgan and Andre's discussion about Morgan being released. Morgan was appropriately apprehensive, and Andre was appropriately supportive.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Not to mention having Lulu sit on a live bomb.

I forgot about the bomb thing.  I was watching soaps intermittently then and mostly OLTL/B&B then.  I didn't mean Franco wasn't violent at all, nor that he isn't a waste of airspace.  However, he's a different level of evil than Todd Manning at his core, true Todd Manning imo.  And that is because the show actually never let the audience forget that. GH painting Franco in this quasi heroic light (and Sonny) is what is killing soaps imo.  It makes us, as viewers look stupid.  Don't tell us we didn't see Franco do x and y and z didn't happen because now new writer A wants to erase what Former writer B wrote so many years/months ago.  Stop using hash tags and sock puppet accounts to further your agendas.  Treat us like we have brains because we do.  Todd Manning and Roger Thorpe worked because we saw the beats.   Michael Zaslow and Roger Howarth didn't have dimples, nor did they always win every battle -  but in those stories they made you fucking feel.  I don't feel shit for any character now besides "Why is Matt Cohen playing this crap?  I'm putting The Mindy Project on."  

• Love 4

Well, no. Franco was a sick, sadistic fuck. That was the entire point of the character. He was the sociopathic, serial killing super fan of a mob hitman. I wouldn't want to be trapped in a room with him or Todd. 

• Love 11