Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I wish someone would walk up to Sonny and Carly and go, "All those years ago you took Michael away from AJ and now Michael is taking a child from you. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA."

And then they would walk away with Sara Bareilles' "Brave" playing in the background. /SNL shoutout.

• Love 8
(edited)

Uh-Oh, Grrpants, ulkis and Melgaypet - Sonny's gonna be mad you stole all his ideas away. Now what's he gonna do?!? You all better duck - I think I see bar glasses with your names on them, waiting to be thrown!! ;)

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6

Please let Luke kill Franco.

Ava is a selfish brat. Silas could and should have told her ass to kick rocks and fend for herself. Instead he's risking his career and freedom to help her so the least she could do is chill the fuck out and stop putting herself and him at risk for getting caught.

• Love 3

See, Sonny, this thing you're doing right now, where you're encouraging one of your kids to kidnap another one of your kids, because you're pissed off that you didn't win, and now you need to throw a temper tantrum?  That just might have a tiny little bit to do with why you were deemed an unfit parent.  I'm just saying... 

And, yeah, the island.  Michael will never figure out that you sent the baby to be hidden exactly where you send anyone you want to hide from the law.  Solid plan.  

• Love 21
(edited)

I guess it doesn't matter if Michael knows though, the country has no jurisdiction there. It is hilarious though that Sonny is sending Morgan to the island. And then what? Raised by nannies on the beach? Okaaaaaaay. Good plan. ten-four Sonny.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6
(edited)

.Ava is a selfish brat. 

SO MUCH. When she was going on about the ache in her soul at being apart from Avery, I would have loved for Silas to respond, "Yes, and there's an ache in Dr. Monica Quartermaine's soul that her son is dead - thanks to you and Sonny." She really could care less if Michael, Morgan, Silas etc. end up dead or in prison as long as she gets her way. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 8
(edited)

I'm not a violent person, but I really wanted to see Nathan deck Spinelli today. 

I wanted to see Nathan kill him. He disgusts me in every way. I need Maxie to just pick him already so Nathan can have an on screen affair with Anna.

And I don't think we're supposed to see Michael as the sole heavy in this. We got sympathetic Tracy today (Jane Elliot is so good in moments like these - and I like Michael best when he's with her - she lends him some gravitas), we had Sonny acting like an irrational idiot, not even letting Avery be taken a day or two with Michael (even Carly pointed out Michael would be good to Avery), and we saw him trying to dragging poor dumb Morgan into a possible crime. Today was much more even handed than it usually is imo, and it was pretty decent.

Imagine if the whole story had this kind of even handed writing. It might've actually been good.

Morgan is just embarrassing. He needs to be put out of his misery.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

I wanted to see Nathan kill him. He disgusts me in every way. I need Maxie to just pick him already so Nathan can have an on screen affair with Anna.

Yesssss. Also, where the fuck is Anna anway? They tease me with two days and then she disappears again. Dear writers: I would in fact actually rather watch Finola Hughes read the freaking phone book than watch Tony Geary, Roger Howarth, and Michelle Stafford do anything, really. But considering that you have them barking like dogs, doing stupid accents and spouting pop culture nonsense, it's really very easy to prefer watching Finola Hughes read the phone book. Thanks for the containment the three of them though in today's show, appreciated it.

• Love 9

I really love that Michael was honest and calmly said, yeah, I'm doing this partly out of revenge, but mostly? I'm just worried about my sister's safety and well being.

Cool. Collected. Truth.  That was his entire position in the court case.

So while it started purely as revenge, it really has evolved almost completely into a position of safety. That Sonny can't and won't do right by his children.

And how does Sonny react? By defying a court ruling and involving his youngest son in a kidnapping.

Case. Closed.

• Love 20

If Morgan kidnaps Avery he is screwed.  How many people saw him with the baby at the memorial service?  Are there not working surveillance cameras outside the thousands of businesses in Manhattan?  Wouldn't there be cell phone records of Sonny calling Morgan  right after Sonny lost in court?  Sonny is not stupid, he just does not want to lose to Michael.  He will sacrifice Morgan so he can keep what is HIS.

Silas telling Ava could be the beginning of the reveal that Kiki is really a Silas/Nina coma baby.  Silas will try to find a cure for Ava and against Ava's wishes he will reach out to Kiki for her help.  Silas will discover Kiki's DNA will not match Ava's.  Of course it will take months for Kiki to learn the truth.

• Love 4
(edited)

And, hey, I'll take Billy Miller over 90% of the actors currently on this show. No question about it. It's not his fault what's in the script or what Ron likes or what Frank wants.

And I"m the opposite.  I'd take 90% of the actors on the show (and most are fantastic) over BM.  I just am not seeing the "amazing" factor with this guy.  Maybe I'll see it once he finally gets a character to play.  

Sonny really doesn't give a fuck about Morgan. Oh, who cares if he goes to prison for taking Avery on the run. And why is he acting like Michael is the devil and how dare he go near his daughter.

Carly sticking by Sonny is so gross. But, sadly, not surprising. 

If today didn't show exactly why Michael deserved to raise Avery, then I don't know what would.  Carly told Sonny that despite what Michael did, he is a good man who will love and take care of Avery until the appeal comes through, and all Sonny could see was that he lost his trophy (Tracey was right).  He's seething that Michael won.  So what does Sonny due to prove to Michael that he's a good father who wants the best for his kids, he manipulates Morgan into wanting to commit a felony by kidnapping Avery and taking her out of the country.  Carly objected for two seconds, and then she was all "Yeah, okay."   WTF?  They are horrible parents.  Ava too.  She was fine with taking the baby and letting her other daughter carry the weight of losing her mother and her sister just so she could have her baby.

THESE PEOPLE should not be raising a baby!!!  Team Michael all the way, and you know what?  The kids WOULD be happy at the Q mansion.  Danny certainly was having a ball, and he didn't have to duck bullets or flying barware.

We are getting close to the point where Sonny is going to disown Michael and quit saying he loves him, and tells him he is just like his loser father.  I really cannot wait for that moment because it will seal Michael's hatred of Sonny forever.  

Yeah, I'm starting to see a real anger (not quite hatred) in Sonny's eyes regarding Michael.  "Don't touch his things, Michael."  

Most people who hate Sonny that deeply end up dead or off screen, since I don't see Michael joining either group he will come back over to Sonny's side of things, it's just a matter of time.

Ron is enjoying this way too much to end it anytime soon anyway. Michael is more fixated on Sonny now than ever before and Sonny the same, Ron is enjoying this "epic battle" he seems to think is so grand and amazing that he's come up with.

I actually think it is a great story right now, and it's being executed much better than I thought, although the fact that Michael has no allies at all (Well one now, in Tracey.  So that's progress) tells me that he will eventually have a date with a bus.

I'm not a violent person, but I really wanted to see Nathan deck Spinelli today. 

But, Maxie couldn't have had her choice laid out any more clearly for her -- the dork who starts something and then runs away vs. a man who doesn't deliver a well deserved punch to someone who has had one coming for at least 5 years. 

I actually blame Maxie.  Nathan and Spinelli are being honest about everything.  Maxie is the one that flat-out lied to Nathan about the kiss and threw Spinelli under the bus.  Normally Spinelli would just eat the lie and protect Maxie, but he didn't.  He told Nathan that he believes Maxie reciprocated, and of course Maxie was mortified when he said that.  Why do the women on GH always have to be written as playing games?  Nathan SHOULD dump Maxie because she DOES have feelings for Spinelli.  Pick one!!

I thought RP and BA were very good in those scenes.  They have a fun chemistry, and when you throw KS into the mix, I have to say that I am enjoying it.  I just don't want to do another triangle.  Nathan doesn't need to work so hard.  If Maxie wants Spinelli, then let her have him.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 10

When she [Ava] was going on about the ache in her soul at being apart from Avery, I would have loved for Silas to respond, "Yes, and there's an ache in Dr. Monica Quartermaine's soul that her son is dead - thanks to you and Sonny." She really could care less if Michael, Morgan, Silas etc. end up dead or in prison as long as she gets her way. 

Oh, absolutely true. I'm not defending Ava's actions. She's done terrible things, and I imagine the ache in her soul was just an attempt to manipulate Silas. She is a female Sonny. BUT I find her a more interesting character than Sonny. When she's defeated, she doesn't throw barware; she schemes. When she comes out on top (whatever that is), it's because of actions she's taken rather than because of other characters propping her. If Sonny had been hanging from the bridge and Ava couldn't hold on to him, Sonny would have probably drifted downstream until someone saw him and fished him out, found him a towel, and made a phone call for him. Because she's badass, even if she's a bad badass, I'd rather see her than Sonny onscreen. If someone has to die of a terrible disease, I'd rather it be Sonny. 

• Love 15

I'm so glad that nuKiKi was able to admit that taking Avery would actually make Morgan and her kidnappers and Michael was well within his rights to thrown them in jail.

There would be extra special bonus points if Morgan actually gets thrown in jail for doing Sonny's dirty work and Carly turns on the greaseball.

(BTW, am I the last person to notice that Ryan's bar is just Sonny's restaurant with a few Irish tchotchkes?)

• Love 6
(edited)

Yeah, I'm starting to see a real anger (not quite hatred) in Sonny's eyes regarding Michael.  "Don't touch his things, Michael

He did have Tracy today at least. I did adore the way Jane Elliot said "forgive me, you've thought of everything." She was so delighted.

THESE PEOPLE should not be raising a baby!!!  Team Michael all the way, and you know what?  The kids WOULD be happy at the Q mansion.  Danny certainly was having a ball, and he didn't have to duck bullets or flying barware.

no, be to be fair, Edward, Alan, and AJ are not around, and they, and their rivalries with Ned, Tracy, whoever, instigated a lot of fighting. It was just Ned and Tracy yesterday. Not that they're not safer to be around than Sonny, but there used to be a lot more conflict in the mansion than there is now.

(BTW, am I the last person to notice that Ryan's bar is just Sonny's restaurant with a few Irish tchotchkes?)

No, I didn't notice!

If someone has to die of a terrible disease, I'd rather it be Sonny. 

I will also take Luke, Franco, or Nina. It's even worse with Luke because they keep teasing me with it. >:(

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
Carly is a mystery. I get that she is an idiot when it comes to Sonny, but her first loyalty should always be to her son, and at this point, she should be choosing Michael over Sonny.  Especially as Sonny is saying things like he has to "neutralize" Michael.

I had to laugh at the ridiculouness of her going on and on to Sonny how what he was doing was wrong, then switiching to "Whatever you do, I will be right next to you" when Michael arrived. Basically "What you're doing is wrong! wrong! wrong! Sonny, and you will endanger yourself and your son, you idiot, but count me in anyways cause....reasons".

I don't think Morgan will end up taking Avery to the island. This Kiki seems to have a bit more sense than the previous one, while Morgan remains as clueless as ever. She won't be up for being an accomplice, thats for sure.

Ava just rubs me the wrong way, and it's more than just her killing an innocent person in cold blood, and not feeling regret. I don't know what it is, though. Theres no vulnerabilty to her character, other than her caring about her children. Much worse villains have had softer sides.

I like Franco and Nina, but am sick of them being stuck in wacky hijinks stories. Its hard to take them seriously as viable characters when they're always up to something coo coo and weird. If thats how they're planning on writting them, I'm not going to be game.

Maxie, you were totally kissing Spinelli back, and I'm suprised Nathan didnt make a bigger stink about this. 

• Love 8

Morgan is so desperate for his father's approval/acceptance he'll do anything. And Sonny just lets him. Father of the Year 2015! I wish Morgan wasn't dumber than a box of hair so he wouldn't blindly follow Sonny.

• Love 12

I just had a weird thought.

When Bryan Craig gets to finally play Morgan for real and forever hates Sonny, that's going to be amazing story. I think it's leading up to that because there's no way that Sonny is the father. Also, Papa of the Year just insured that Kiki and Morgan won't see Avery. Probably never again, well until the obligatory sickness story. Whatever shall we do with MWOP Squared?

• Love 5
(edited)

no, be to be fair, Edward, Alan, and AJ are not around, and they, and their rivalries with Ned, Tracy, whoever, instigated a lot of fighting. It was just Ned and Tracy yesterday. Not that they're not safer to be around than Sonny, but there used to be a lot more conflict in the mansion than there is now.

You are correct.  If Edward were still alive, then I would not be so pro-Quartermaine.  I don't know why Edward enjoyed pitting his children against each other, but he did.  I hated that.  With Edward gone, that family has a real chance.  Even Alan would be fine to help raise Avery.  Edward was the instigator.  

I had to laugh at the ridiculouness of her going on and on to Sonny how what he was doing was wrong, then switiching to "Whatever you do, I will be right next to you" when Michael arrived. Basically "What you're doing is wrong! wrong! wrong! Sonny, and you will endanger yourself and your son, you idiot, but count me in anyways cause....reasons".

LOL! this made me spit out my coffee!!  

I don't think Morgan will end up taking Avery to the island. This Kiki seems to have a bit more sense than the previous one, while Morgan remains as clueless as ever. She won't be up for being an accomplice, thats for sure.

I can't imagine Morgan not doing what Sonny asked.  He is so desperate to prove himself to Sonny.  I don't see him bringing Avery back to PC.

Ava just rubs me the wrong way, and it's more than just her killing an innocent person in cold blood, and not feeling regret. I don't know what it is, though. Theres no vulnerabilty to her character, other than her caring about her children. Much worse villains have had softer sides.

For me, it's her selfishness.  The same thing that rubs me the wrong way about Sonny.  Sonny and Ava are exactly alike in every way but gender.  They sleep with anything that walks - wherever.  They only care about themselves.  They don't care about their kids unless they can do something for them.  They play the victim card, and they manipulate the people they love emotionally.  Throw in that they are also murderers and mobsters, and there you have it.

I like Franco and Nina, but am sick of them being stuck in wacky hijinks stories. Its hard to take them seriously as viable characters when they're always up to something coo coo and weird. If thats how they're planning on writting them, I'm not going to be game.

Yeah, they are too clownish.  I agree.  I don't even view them as characters, they are cartoons.

Maxie, you were totally kissing Spinelli back, and I'm suprised Nathan didnt make a bigger stink about this.

That's what drives me nuts.  Nathan should have ripped into her.  He KNOWS what he saw, and saw did Spinelli, but they are sweet and nice to her.  I had to laugh at Maxie's "You want to break up with me?"  Uh, yeah Maxie.  When you're kissing other men and clearly want them, then YE-AH.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 8

considering the way they've written Franco for the past two years, I think this is pretty much their permanent trajectory, unfortunately.

• Love 1

Just about every time that someone says that Sonny is Avery's biological father and the camera is turned in Carly's direction, Carly's mouth gets a slight twist and her eyes suddenly look dead or preoccupied. There's a lie there somewhere behind those eyes. Furthermore, the fact that Alexis has not requested a paternity test for Avery is glaringly obvious, and her pressure on Michael to drop the case adds up even more. Alexis stinks as Michael's attorney (but that fact will be lost in his victory to get Avery's custody). What possible motive would those two women have for wanting Avery to be Sonny's, even if she isn't? Carly's more shallow motive would be to have an ongoing manufactured role in Sonny's life as his supporter and defender-we can see that when she rapidly hires a nanny--but what motive could Alexis have? 

The Avery show is a juicy distraction from the rebirth and agita of rival mob wars. It has to be draining Sonny' time, money, and resources. Since Alexis is firmly Team Julian, and Julian is planning to take back his territories from Sonny, wouldn't Alexis want to foment and stir the pot so that the Avery story continues to simmer and distract Sonny while Julian re-builds his empire? Yet she uses every opportunity to draw down Michael's interest and commitment.

• Love 1

Today showed Sonny for the douchebag he really is. He loses and stomps his foot like a petulant child and Carly the enabler stands there and listens while a mobster says he's going to "neutralize" her son and barely puts up a fight? It's not like Avery is going somewhere awful, she's going to live with Michael, a CEO of a major corporation, not a drug lord.

Now we just need Jax to come back and take Joss - it's not like Carly would even notice.

• Love 12

No knocking necessary, other than the awful Patrickness of Patrick and the plot-pointyness of that storyline, the show has been crackling good for a while now.

The show is so much better when his wallpaper ass ain't on it. Lol. JT is such a snooze these days, too.

• Love 1
I actually think it is a great story right now, and it's being executed much better than I thought, although the fact that Michael has no allies at all (Well one now, in Tracey.  So that's progress) tells me that he will eventually have a date with a bus.

My issue mainly comes from the characters at the front and center of this whole debacle. I have watched Carly and Sonny dance this same tired ass dance so many times I can recite the steps from memory. And as for Michael...well for starters he's Michael, the little punk ass I have never warmed to and doubt ever will. I don't care a lick about any of these people, watching them take over the show has been an ongoing theme for nearly two decades and I had my fill of this pathetic bunch long ago.

I do adore little Avery, she's a gem, however as far as I'm concerned not a single one of her so called "family" are fit to raise her, including Michael since he has yet to really take care of himself when he isn't being backed by family money and connections, whether Corinthos or Q.

The fact Rosalie is taking him for a ride so easily, at least she was, just yet again drove home the fact the kid is just as simple minded and naive as Morgan frankly. Sonny and Carly raised overly dependent kids and it's not a good look, it never is.

I also hate that aside from Danny none of these new kids are Qs by blood and birthright. It's ridiculous that A.J. never had at least one another kid, either older or younger than Michael. And Dillon could have easily given Tracy another grandchild by now, or two. And god forbid Ned actually be the biological father of a baby he says he is the father of for bloody once.

Would I rather watch Michael and Sonny fight over a baby that shouldn't even exist frankly or watch the Q clan get a second chance to begin again, to bloom and grow in a way that doesn't involve Sonny or the mob? Give me the latter choice every single day of the week and twice on Monday.

I am personally sick and tired of the Sonny Corinthos Hour, I'd like my GH back that isn't merely a criminals' paradise.

• Love 7
JT is such a snooze these days, too.

In JT's defense, he has no story. He's just there as Sam's sex toy. Any story he should be involved in < cough > Robin and the Cassadines </ cough > is conspicuously ignored so Patrick can look like a dumbass douche.

• Love 6

In JT's defense, he has no story. He's just there as Sam's sex toy. Any story he should be involved in < cough > Robin and the Cassadines </ cough > is conspicuously ignored so Patrick can look like a dumbass douche.

He's failing at being Sam's sex toy, too! Like, open your damn mouth when you kiss her! It's Kelly Monaco!!!! I sound like such a horndog. Heee.

• Love 4

He's failing at being Sam's sex toy, too! Like, open your damn mouth when you kiss her! It's Kelly Monaco!!!! I sound like such a horndog. Heee.

Eh, ever since Tongue-Gate 2006, I notice JT has been conservative with his kissing. So he's at least consistent!

• Love 2

If Morgan kidnaps Avery he is screwed.  How many people saw him with the baby at the memorial service?  Are there not working surveillance cameras outside the thousands of businesses in Manhattan?  Wouldn't there be cell phone records of Sonny calling Morgan  right after Sonny lost in court?  Sonny is not stupid, he just does not want to lose to Michael.  He will sacrifice Morgan so he can keep what is HIS.

Silas telling Ava could be the beginning of the reveal that Kiki is really a Silas/Nina coma baby.  Silas will try to find a cure for Ava and against Ava's wishes he will reach out to Kiki for her help.  Silas will discover Kiki's DNA will not match Ava's.  Of course it will take months for Kiki to learn the truth.

Well if the Ava story goes in that direction they should have kept KA, because she looks more like MS. Nukiki looks more like MW.

• Love 1

Tongue-Gate 06? Tell me more. I'm intrigued. ....

Not much to it, really. Just...if you watch GNO 2006, he went all out in the fantasy sequences, especially with KMc. It was said that JFP talked to him about it, for whatever reason, and now he's more conservative with the kissing. Shrug.

• Love 1

Eh, ever since Tongue-Gate 2006, I notice JT has been conservative with his kissing. So he's at least consistent!

That's so long ago at this point. Other actors are able to passionately kiss, so he can too! ;)

• Love 1
count me in anyways cause....reasons

"Reasons" for Carly are always "because that's what's best for me."

It cracks me up that everyone is acting as if Michael having custody of Avery means they'll both never be seen again. Michael and Avery will be in Port Charles, living at the Qs. Once the initial anger wears off, Michael will most likely let Lauren visit anytime she wants. 

Franco is the lamest smotherer ever.

Morgan, you are a gigantic idiot and you suck. When Lauren is the voice of reason, you need to reassess your life choices, doll.

Who did Becky complain to JFP about using too much tongue? That was another Tongue-Gate.

• Love 6
(edited)

Scuttlebutt is Jacob Young.

It cracks me up that everyone is acting as if Michael having custody of Avery means they'll both never be seen again. Michael and Avery will be in Port Charles, living at the Qs. Once the initial anger wears off, Michael will most likely let Lauren visit anytime she wants.

Carly did point that out. I do think Carly would be trying harder to get Sonny to get a grip, instead of being all "I will be by your side!"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Oh I have to rant (sort of today's episode)

Why can't Maxie and Nathan be happy for more then a month?

Why does Spinelli have to be involved?

I know couples can't be happy all the time, but at least let them be happy for a couple months.  jeesh.

It took them over a year to get together and now Spin is in the mix.  I know he has to be around because of Georgie.

It seems Ron thinks he's writing for The Bold and the Beautiful where someone always has to be in a triangle.  (Steffy/Liam/Hope) (Liam/Hope/Wyatt) (Steffy/Liam/Ivy)

That's why I haven't been watching the show lately.  I want some happiness and joy for Maxie and Nathan.  At least for more then a month.  I was enjoying them, but I can't stand Spinelli weaseling his way between them.

Maxie was making good progress growing and changing, now she's digressed and becoming the worst part of what she used to be.

• Love 4

Ron does realize that one of the great things about soaps is time to develop characters instead of bouncing between plot points/?

Um, nope. I think he's demonstrated that ;)

• Love 6

I really want this to have been written purposely to show what unbelievable hypocrites they are.  I've been thinking that this whole blowout between Michael and Sonny/ Carly is *not* to paint Michael as the villain and Sonny as the hero.  The stuff coming out of Sonny and Carly's mouths has been even more hypocritical and lacking all self-awareness than usual, and it seems intentional, like with all the "biological child" crap yesterday.  And yes, Michael is all alone with no one on his side, but that's sort of making him even more of the hero - trying to do what's right in the face of everyone he knows telling him not to.  It just seems like Sonny and Carly, and even Alexis and several other people, have been sooooo over the top and hypocritical that it has to be intentional, rather than just the usual shitty writing.

this is the sonny, Carley and Alexis I had watched for yeeaars. Alexis is the worst. She helped Jax until she dumped him to help carley. She filed the papers to take Michael knowing full well they were coerced. She helped Sonny steal a child, Michael then. Did all she could to keep her daughter from Sonny. Sonny is just a pig. he didn't care if Krissy was going to die he wanted no part in helping her .Him and Sam wouldn't even think about giving the imbilical cord blood from their kid. How convienent the baby died so Sam and Sonny wouldn't look like the douches they were. When Sam had trouble getting her son help. I was all What goes around comes around. Now Sonny gets what goes around , comes around. Payback scummy. Does any of the characters see the hurt Michael is suffering. he can't win. everyone thinks Sonny is the victim? Before Jason *DIED* he admitted he was wrong to take Michael and raised him in the mob. I still refuse to watch this drivel.
  • Love 3

I never watched Y&R. I think Billy Miller's is doing well enough with the nothing he's been given. I have seen shades of Jason in some of his scenes with Carly and Liz. I think the writing is at fault for most of this show's problems (except for Tony Geary's scenery chewing, some performers' cosmetic procedures, and MB flubbing his lines so often). It's like Ron has good ideas but lacks the discipline (and to be fair, sometimes he lacks the budget) to correctly execute them, so instead, he goes for the campy, over-the-top nonsense, because it's more fun to write than a well structured story.

Case in point: the custody hearing. Yesterday, when the judge was calling Ric out for his hypocrisy over conflict of interest, I enjoyed it for about 5 seconds, but then I recognized the judge's lines for what they are -- an ass-covering for the writing (and small budget). He knew fans would yell, "Conflict of interest," so he hung a lantern on that. The thing is, there is a difference between an attorney and a judge. Michael knows Alexis's conflicts of interest and chose to hire her, anyhow (ditto Sonny and Ric). It's different with a judge. Sonny has no say in who is his judge.

Ron wants Michael to be awarded custody. Fine, so do I. But so write a story in which that can logically happen. Bring in a day player to play a high powered Manhattan attorney ELQ keeps on retainer. Have that attorney subpoena Alexis, Carly and Olivia to testify about the great lengths to which they went at one time or another, to keep their kids safe from Sonny. Subpoena Kristina and Morgan, too. Let the attorney treat them as hostile witnesses. Let these kids (and the moms) feel torn about "betraying" Sonny, but write them as refusing to lie, because they can't do that to Michael. And let the moms and kids be evenly split, with some supporting Sonny getting custody, and some supporting Michael. 

Let the attorney work out a shady deal in which Dante can testify that Sonny shot him, without Dante facing perjury charges or losing his job. We already know the police commissioner is crooked. Or hell, make Dante have to suffer some consequences of perjury, because he's not going to lie for Sonny, if it means screwing over his brother.

A story like that would be so much more fulfilling. In my opinion, speaking as a fan who wants Sonny to get a big dose of comeuppance, it would be so satisfying to watch Sonny pay in some way. I would think, too, that the fans who want Sonny to prevail in this custody battle would like that better, too. I'd love to see this custody battle split all of Port Charles into Team Sonny versus Team Michael. And it would be great if it happened NOT while Luke's nonsense is going on.

hey did you forget what show you were watching, written by WHO ? no way they would ever do what you said. Makes too much sense. great idea though.
  • Love 1

So, Avery is less than 6 months old and she has already been kidnapped twice - if she keeps going at this pace, she is going to beat Robin for most times being kidnapped.

Here's an idea - Helena kidnaps Avery. Why - reasons, whatever. Helena takes Avery to Robin. Jason goes to find Avery and rescues her and Robin. Robin comes back to Port Charles, punches out Patrick, gives Avery to Michael to raise, grabs Emma and heads back to Paris to start a new life, hopefully with a hot man who truly loves and respects her.

And I want a pony.

• Love 9

Kiki could always go to court to get visitation privileges if Michael bars her from seeing Avery.   I really hope Morgan doesn't try to take the baby to the island and I hope Deliah overhears.