Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I haven't been able to watch live much the last four months, but today I can.

This steaming pile of garabge starring Spencer, Ron's Marty Stu, is so very bad that I was afraid someone may come into the room and see me watching it.

These poor kids.

• Love 3

This show is so, so bad.  Embarrassingly bad.  Cringeworthy bad.  I can't even celebrate the end of SWSNBN because it's so terrible. 

Ten year old kids don't act this way, nor should they. 

Fan February my ass.

ETA:  The few minutes of Anna and Jordan were the only saving grace today.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 4

Today was crap.

I wish I could be more eloquent or descriptive but that's pretty much the best way I can put it.

I cared about nothing or any one of the characters or what was going on with them.

If this is how the week is just getting started then it's already sliding downhill.

• Love 2

People on the Facebook page are ;literally crying because they think Spencer may died in the fire. Several have said he is the best actor on the show. I can't stand it, where do they get these people from.

Local 4th grade classrooms.

The Facebook contingent is why Ron still has a job.  It's amazing how so many of them lap up anything and everything he dishes out without any form of critical thought, and if you do post criticism (as has happened to me), you get called a "troll." (In other words, the place is populated by Ron's favorite type of viewer).  And that forum is supposedly the one most looked at by TPTB -- it's no wonder we never see any positive change.

Sadly FaceBook is their number one source for comments. There is no way I would post about a soap on FaceBook. My family would think I was crazy.

No more dissertations on Facebook and the GH fans who post there. It is off-topic and has been going on long enough. Thank you.

Oops! Sorry, just saw this.

I can't understand a word Spencer is saying.

• Love 1

Hot mess. No pun intended.

The Nathan/Maxie/Spinelli scenes were rushed and cramped.

That "Spencer" banner alone is reason enough for Wyndemer to be burnt to the very ground. Although given the miles of fire-free ground between the actual patches of fire, I don't get why Spencer and Emma can't escape.

Anna doesn't think Nikolas is involved even thought the way she described it, he was pretty much the only one who could tamper with the votes. And AJ still doesn't mean Ava Jerome.

For some reason to my eyes, if Jake tossed a handkerchief over his head he'd make a pretty good babushka.

Liz: I hope you remember who you are . . . but I feel like I already know . . . you're a good man. Kind, caring.

Excuse me while I heave.

Awful disjointed mess and the kid stuff was embarrassing. I don't understand how Cartini don't get that the audience doesn't know the little actors playing the kids like they do and thus, we don't have the same emotional connection. 

I like to think Sonny said he needed to stay home with Avery was just an excuse for him to stay home the party.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Liz: I hope you remember who you are . . . but I feel like I already know . . . you're a good man. Kind, caring.

Excuse me while I heave.

The slobbering Liz and Carly were doing today was so nauseating.  I couldn't believe Carly apologizing for turning him in.  The Carly I know and...know...wouldn't care that he was brain washed, he set a bomb that nearly killed her son.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

The slobbering Liz and Carly were doing today was so nauseating.  I couldn't believe Carly apologizing for turning him in.  The Carly I know and...know...wouldn't care that he was brain washed, he set a bomb that nearly killed her son.

She banged/nearly married the guy who got that same son raped -- whatever (dubious) moral standards she ever had died long ago.

• Love 9

Anna is back, so of course Nathan is like yeah um see about Spinelli um laters.....

Time for a special meeting!

Bruh. I'll say it. Why are the black people living in a shitty hotel, but everyone else at least gets the Metro Court, penthouse, or someone else's house? Jordan's clothes cost more than the monthly rate on that roach motel. No way she's hanging her Gucci there.

• Love 5

I think it's time for Nathan to find himself a new honey!  The writing is on the wall.

Proving Maxie has zero taste. Sure, RP's Nathan can be a great fake tree with how wooden he is, but at his core, he's a decent guy. Spinsuck is just...UGH!!! But if Maxie wants his passive-aggressive ass so she can once more not feel attracted to him and cheat serially, have at it.

• Love 3

The kiddie love BS is beyond mortifying. Beyond. I can't believe those words were actually coming out of Cameron's mouth. "Were you afraid that if I knew about Joss, I would choose her!?!? You were right!!! You never told me you loved me, Emma!!!" And Spencer with his "Emma is the love of my life!" And Joss acting like a bitch and Cameron LIKING it?! My brain is on fire!

• Love 8

Bruh. I'll say it. Why are the black people living in a shitty hotel, but everyone else at least gets the Metro Court, penthouse, or someone else's house? Jordan's clothes cost more than the monthly rate on that roach motel. No way she's hanging her Gucci there.

What happens to Jordan's apartment? Why aren't they at Sean's room above Kelly's.

....why do I even care? Do I care anymore.......

• Love 1

Liz, Carly AND Sam. Let's not forget Sam, who doesn't even know Jake is Jason, but is already throwing the deuces Patty's way.

Nik talking to himself? DID! You get DID and you get DID and you get DID!!

I was waiting for Liz to lift her leg and mark him today. Bitch, you don't get a say in who sees the guy. He knows more people now than you, despite your best intentions to Misery his ass. At least Sam didn't bum rush his recovery bed like Carly did. She stayed out of the way....for now. And I almost pissed myself when Liz left the room and you could see her sit down right outside. She really DOESNT have other patients.

The less said about the kid shit the better. But oh fire starter, never change.

• Love 7

I hate the kids, but I can't stop flipping out/cracking up about it. They're all annoying nightmares! How is this possible? How can we not have one sane child? Joss is a legit manipulative bitch (like her mother), Spencer is an entitled dipshit (like his father), Cameron is an asshole who falls in love whenever the season changes (like his mother), and Emma is a whiny, woe is me, I didn't do anything wrong, who me? (Like her father).

• Love 7

I don't usually like animal print but VA pulls it off. In fact, Jordan & Anna both looked great today. They need to go find Nathan & Dante and bang their respective brains out. Jordan and her sexy curls can make Nathan forget all about that blonde dumbass.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4

I don't usually like animal print but VA pulls it off. In fact, Jordan & Anna both looked great today. They need to go find Nathan & Dante and bang their respective brains out. Jordan and her sexy curls can make Nathan forget all about that blonde dumbass.

I believe you mean "blonde" dumbass. ;) Those roots man.

• Love 2

The slobbering Liz and Carly were doing today was so nauseating. I couldn't believe Carly apologizing for turning him in. The Carly I know and...know...wouldn't care that he was brain washed, he set a bomb that nearly killed her son.

At least Carly kept one of her character traits today, she made it all about her.

And is Joss her mother's child or what? Same with Cam. Their smug game was strong today. Too bad no one I don't care about will die in the fire; hell, I doubt anyone I do care about will even be singed.

Nice to see Anna and Jordan, but why can't they ever be smart about where they meet? If it isn't The Park Where Julian Lives, it's The Dock of Shootings and Baby Ducks, and if not there it's Jordan's fucking motel room! I expect them to just take out an ad in Julian's newspaper which details their every move.

Ugh. Nathan/Maxie/Spinelli, IDK if I can take a year of this.

• Love 2

Thanks deleting today without watching. The kidde stuff just makes me want to call child protection services, it is just wrong to have little kids playing an adult quad, it's creepy

I hear you loud and clear on this one. Right now the barge I'm on has left the dock and is well out to sea! 

If the kiddie quad is the focus of Fan February, I may be taking my first trip to the barge.  Is it too much to ask for the return of a legacy character (a slim one so Ron doesn't make fun of them) like Serena or Christina?  Heck, I'd even take Dr. Ramsey right now. I fast forwarded through most of the show today and that's something I hardly ever do.  Color me disappointed.

I love how Liz, Carly, and even Sam are falling all over Jake because they "just know" he's a great guy, despite actually knowing pretty much nothing about him, and everything they do know is bad.  Also despite the fact that these ladies are all HORRIBLE judges of character and are CONSTANTLY wrong about the men/people in general they trust. Selective memory, it's a wonderful thing!

• Love 7

I think that's pretty understandable. Bag's paper, table cloth is paper . . . lot of a flammable stuff right there. The more important question is why have candles at all.

Also weird how Patrick was like "I'm gonna go check on Emma now." Was he not going to pick her up all along?

I may be about to turn on Spencer, leaving him with no fans on this board.  The tongue bathing of Sonny was awful.  I used to hand wave him liking Sonny as him being a little kid and not having had any especially good role models, but this was over the fucking top.  The ridiculous entry in to the party certainly didn't help.

Joss remains my very favorite of the kiddie group though.  I can't wait for her to grow up and torture Carly.  I used to like Emma but she's gotten really whiney, and Cameron is so bland. 

Nathan's "that he's been keeping this from both of us" was quite possibly the worst acting RP has ever done.  And that is saying a lot.

If Shawn is going to keep an eye on Jake, what could possibly go wrong?

Other than everything, absolutely nothing!

The less said about the kid shit the better. But oh fire starter, never change.

Did Cameron start the fire?  I was listening but not really watching.  I really hope he did.

Thanks deleting today without watching. The kidde stuff just makes me want to call child protection services, it is just wrong to have little kids playing an adult quad, it's creepy

It's not an adult quad - they're not physically inappropriate or anything.  Kids that age really do have crushes and call each other girlfriend and boyfriend and get jealous, and it's usually a mess, so it doesn't make me uncomfortable.  They're being kids, albeit bratty kids.

Remind me again why Nik wants ELQ?

Also weird how Patrick was like "I'm gonna go check on Emma now." Was he not going to pick her up all along?

They never show Patrick pick Emma up from anywhere, that's why it's funny to me. He suddenly has to interact with Nik, so now it's, "Gotta see Emma!"

And LOL if Nik/Patrick say nothing about Robin, Helena, Jason to each other tomorrow. Nik is just concerned about if Jake remembers. Ok, Ron!!

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

It's all just so ridiculous.  A kid's birthday party as a backdrop for adult drama (i.e. Nina surprising Silas and Sam at Danny's) is one thing.  But treating it like a major sweeps story, highlighting it in the promos?  What?

• Love 13

It's all just so ridiculous. A kid's birthday party as a backdrop for adult drama (i.e. Nina surprising Silas and Sam at Danny's) is one thing. But treating it like a major sweeps story, highlighting it in the promos? What?

Yup. And it's the seriousness of it that makes it weird. The kid stuff isn't cute or funny or light. The writing is dialogue Ron gives to adults! It's Dawson's Creek for 8 year olds.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6
He can't see the awfulness, Michael actually spelled it out the other day, so I can accept this facet of Spencer because he's entertaining in other ways, and they have so few scenes together.

I feel like besides Nikolas, Sonny is the adult Spencer has the most scenes with.

I don't care that Spencer likes Sonny though. That is not even on my radar when it comes to Spencer and what annoys me about him.

• Love 3

I think schools should show scenes of the kreepy kiddie quad as a warning to always use a condom AND the pill. They definitely make me want to never have kids.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

Nine year old boys have super-hero parties and do not have GF's they may have a crush but the clown at the party would be of more interest, further I doubt that girls would be invited at all. Sorry this rushing kids to grow up (and then the reverse when they are like 18 and not allowing them to grow up) is just something that creeps me out

• Love 9