Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

And the thing is, when they brought back AMC and OLTL online two years ago I was concerned about this. They were going back to a half-hour for the first time since the '70s. I certainly was not familiar with those shows running at anything less than an hour and I was worried how it would play. But they still managed to do more character beats and exploration of people's feelings in under 30 minutes everyday than they had done in many years on ABC, or in what GH was or is doing with an hour timeslot. It was astounding. You don't need all the time, you just have to take the time. Instead GH too often fills the time - almost everything goes towards plot, driving to the next big plot beat.

They have so much talent at that show and they have such love for GH and its history BTS. But nobody is stopping to think about the characters amidst the giant Plot. And their budget is so strapped and their lease on life is so tenuous that they're always dancing as fast as they can and really pushing it out - I get that, I lived it with OLTL too. But the show is a mess, and it doesn't have to be, but they're so high on not only that grind, but also on the praise they've gotten and the excitement of that that they don't stop to look at whether the show going out to air serves anything other than the next plot beat or their big star they're currently really hyped about. Because I am sure that is what their spot-check process is in the editing room, and it doesn't work anymore. The show is broken. It's a lot less broken than it was, say, six months ago or in the summer of 2013 when they brought the OLTL trio back, but it's still fucked up. And it doesn't have to be.

It's frustrating because it doesn't take much to make the show watchable, like this past week. Just excise the obvious crap like Franco. It's one thing to keep pushing something that was once a hit (like Sonny) - another to push almost two years after it flopped instantaneously. All for a point of pride that stopped existing over a year ago. It's insane.

And I'm still always complain about firing all the dialogue writers. Like yesterday that quick exchange between Morgan and Dante "think she looks like us" "like you, hope not" "says you" was fine but very generic, the old writers would have been able to come up with something better. Or even they should have let DZ and BC improvise something small, but there aren't even allowed to change any dialogue at all anymore. 

• Love 3

And it drives me nuts because they are using shit he [Michael] would know nothing about to work to turn the audience on him - 'look, he's so stupid, he doesn't know about Fluke! Why is Michael getting in the way? If only he'd forgive Sonny and Carly this wouldn't happen!' Well, why the fuck should he? Nobody's saying why.

Agreed.  I've seen commenters on other boards, mostly the Sonny/Carly apologists, being all, "Oh that douchebag Michael, when Fluke hurts people/blows up the party/, it'll be all his fault!".  And I'm like, what?  For not believing a man he has 100% no reason to believe?  For not recognizing that something's wrong with Luke when the people closer to him - Tracy, Lulu - don't?

I think LW does great work even with this dreck. But if Carly would have one scene - one - maybe at the Quartermaine mausoleum, drunk, whatever, where she rambles about her lot in life and admits that she made a mistake - she treated him unfairly starting back in their days at Jake's or wherever with that whole 'I put you in a cart and poured booze on you' thing, she did him wrong with baby Michael, she was resentful of his relationship with Michael as an adult, and she shouldn't have covered for Sonny. She doesn't have to love him and beg for his forgiveness, but she can say she's sorry. She doesn't even have to do it there, she can do it anywhere. She did it for Tony after he died.

Agreed again.  Something like this would definitely help make this more tolerable and Laura Wright could absolutely sell it.

Because honestly?  Carly was more upset when she found out about Todd and the baby switch, with the getting super drunk and trashing his hotel room and chopping off her hair and saying and recognizing some things about herself.  

Now?  During this time of schism with her favorite son, which we keep being told is the worst thing to EVER happen to Carly?  She's wearing sparkily dresses, hosting parties, flirting with amnesiacs, getting up in bitches' faces.  It's business as usual and it's bullshit.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

I don't think the show is portraying the Qs as evil. But I do think that - like most of the characters I actually give a damn about - they are treated as negligible and with at least some mild disdain.

So I think the show isn't going to spend much time on Michael learning more about the Qs, celebrating their quirks as Michael leans on them, etc. the Qs are there right now as a foil for Fluke, not to be portrayed as complex interesting people who serve as a safe harbor for Michael right now - which is character building, nuanced stuff I'd actually enjoy and which soaps should do a lot more of (and used to do).

This all brings into focus for me at least that GH has no core family any more unless it is Sonny's.  The Q's should have been it after the Hardy's. The other remaining soaps have core families, some dating back to the shows' starts. It makes me sad and it also makes me appreciate the other soaps that have continued to stress their cores.

• Love 3

This is exactly what it was like. Only that was much worse. The guy (re-)raped Marty in November, and the (re-)rapist was back to having funny sex romps with his defense attorney by the spring. We were expected to be engaged with that emerging love story and a murder mystery and not bother with anything else.

For me though the worst part of that story was that despite the rape undertones, and I by no means belittle those, TSJ and SH had real chemistry. Ron could have changed focus and had the truth come out before things escalated and had a real romance for those two, but he was so focused on what he wanted and then with putting Marty with John again (because one terrible time wasn't enough). That went so well! ;)

• Love 1

It's frustrating because it doesn't take much to make the show watchable, like this past week. Just excise the obvious crap like Franco. It's one thing to keep pushing something that was once a hit (like Sonny) - another to push almost two years after it flopped instantaneously. All for a point of pride that stopped existing over a year ago. It's insane.

And I'm still always complain about firing all the dialogue writers. Like yesterday that quick exchange between Morgan and Dante "think she looks like us" "like you, hope not" "says you" was fine but very generic, the old writers would have been able to come up with something better. Or even they should have let DZ and BC improvise something small, but there aren't even allowed to change any dialogue at all anymore. 

It's ridiculous. I get it, you want to give the people from OLTL jobs, but a lot of the old GH staff was a cut well above. And frankly, being old OLTL staff didn't stop Ron from publicly dissing the ex-OLTL writers who went to DAYS instead and got their team nominated instead of him a year or two ago.

For me though the worst part of that story was that despite the rape undertones, and I by no means belittle those, TSJ and SH had real chemistry. Ron could have changed focus and had the truth come out before things escalated and had a real romance for those two

It wasn't rape undertones, though - according to the story at the time he'd actually raped her, and he then raped her again. They couldn't have done it. But at one point (and until they signed Florencia Lozano as Téa to stay longer than her original short return stint) I suspect they wanted to.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1

but he was so focused on what he wanted

We could end this thread right here....In fact that could very well be General Hospital Epitaph if Ron is at the helm when the show ends.

Ron could have done great things for GH and soaps

but he was so focused on what he wanted

• Love 2

It's ridiculous. I get it, you want to give the people from OLTL jobs, but a lot of the old GH staff was a cut well above. And frankly, being old OLTL staff didn't stop Ron from publicly dissing the ex-OLTL writers who went to DAYS instead and got their team nominated instead of him a year or two ago.

A real "get" would be hiring Michele Val Jean back from B&B. I guess she probably wouldn't want to go back though.

A real "get" would be hiring Michele Val Jean back from B&B. I guess she probably wouldn't want to go back though.

I don't think anyone at B&B right now who's sane would leave that team behind, and I don't blame them. That show is guaranteed employment. It has international money, it has a family exec in charge from a dynasty, and it's because of that overseas fanbase, and Brad Bell's commitment to its aesthetic and to selling it around the world that it will be the last soap standing. I talk a lot of shit about B&B and it is not always my thing at all, but I have watched it lately and it is pretty solid right now. It uses the old fundamentals of character study while also modernizing itself for a global audience and it does it in under 30 minutes.

I would try to get her back, but she wouldn't go, and after the last decade-plus who would blame her? Same with Karen Harris, I think she's out.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

And I'm still always complain about firing all the dialogue writers.

I'm ashamed because at the time, I thought oh I bet I won't even notice much change at all. Now looking back, the results are almost painful. The problem now is that they all want to go for that wink wink stuff that Ron loves, instead of you know, actual good writing.

• Love 4

This all brings into focus for me at least that GH has no core family any more unless it is Sonny's.  The Q's should have been it after the Hardy's. The other remaining soaps have core families, some dating back to the shows' starts. It makes me sad and it also makes me appreciate the other soaps that have continued to stress their cores.

Sonny's family doesn't really feel like much of a family either - I was laughing yesterday when Dante was like "the baby has me, Morgan Kristina". Yes, a bunch of scattered half-siblings who barely talk to each other, what a welcome wagon. (and I'm making the distinction that they're half siblings here just because both Dante and Kristina both have families through their mothers who they're much more connected to.) Speaking of that actually, the Cassadine Coven still feels more like a close family unit than anyone else on the show, even with Kristina missing.

I don't know, there are a lot of families I guess, they're all just all so interconnected and scattered it doesn't really feel like it, but there's

Spencers

Lulu, Luke, Bobbie, Carly, Morgan, Michael, Lucas, Joss

Scorpio-Jones

Maxie, Lucas, Bobbie, Felicia, Mac, Anna, Emma

Cassadines/Davis

Alexis, Molly, Sam, Nikolas and Spencer on the periphery

They have the people here to make cohesive family units, they just don't. 

I wouldn't blame Ron for wanting to bring a new family in, everyone is so interconnected, but building one around friggin Obrecht is not the one he should have introduced, imo

I'm ashamed because at the time, I thought oh I bet I won't even notice much change at all. Now looking back, the results are almost painful. The problem now is that they all want to go for that wink wink stuff that Ron loves, instead of you know, actual good writing.

Don't feel too bad, a lot of the actors don't pay attention to who writes what either, which is pretty foolish imo. They should be trying to kiss their asses lol

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
Same with Karen Harris, I think she's out.

I think she definitely is, unfortunately. She said in an interview that she didn't like the realities of the new production schedule during the first round of cuts when Guza was still there. I'm sure the block taping when Ron and Frank took over just sealed her resolve. 

I wouldn't blame Ron for wanting to bring a new family in, everyone is so interconnected, but building one around friggin Obrecht is not the one he should have introduced, imo

He's connecting that new family with everyone here, so it's not as if we're really getting new blood. 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Slightly better than the brief reign of the DuBois family.  "OMG, you guys already loove Felix.  Well here's his bratty sister Taylor!  And maybe their parents will show up soon to find out Felix's gay, wouldn't that be fabulous!".

...no.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Slightly better than the brief reign of the DuBois family.  "OMG, you guys already loove Felix.  Well here's his bratty sister Taylor!  And maybe their parents will show up soon to find out Felix's gay, wouldn't that be fabulous!".

...no.

hmmph, only ageist Golden Girls haters like you would be happy Felix and Taylor are gone!

I think she definitely is, unfortunately. She said in an interview that she didn't like the realities of the new production schedule during the first round of cuts when Guza was still there. I'm sure the block taping when Ron and Frank took over just sealed her resolve. 

He's connecting that new family with everyone here, so it's not as if we're really getting new blood. 

That's right, I forgot Nathan's father was still a thing.

• Love 1

I checked again, he did say Avery baby. So it is actually true that Morgan said, "I call her Avery baby, I don't know why." Oh, Morgan.

I just checked again and I definitely hear "Avery Babery," so he's not quite that dumb! The closed captioning does say "baby" though so I've chosen to assume that the script did indeed say that but BC just couldn't bring himself to allow Morgan to look that stupid.

This is the GH episode thread; the OLTL talk is getting out of hand. If you want to discuss OLTL, take it to that forum.

Also, the last page or so has been off-topic with a lot of rehashing the state of GH and/or why most (many?) dislike it. We have allowed some leeway in this thread, but it is time to move on.

• Love 3

Because honestly?  Carly was more upset when she found out about Todd and the baby switch, with the getting super drunk and trashing his hotel room and chopping off her hair and saying and recognizing some things about herself.

Actually, the getting drunk and cutting her hair and Todd's wardrobe was after Todd got caught knowing about Johnny killing (name redacted) and (name redacted) and landing in jail.  There may have been a smidgen of self-realization about her taste in men, but there was a whole lotta chem with her first baby daddy (sigh, her and AJ, soo much untapped potential) after that.  When he got caught in the baby switch, she uttered the immortal words, "I would have gone to the mat for you with Jason).  Because, seriously, the only reason she even took Todd to the woodshed about that was because it hurt her poor, precious Jason, the true love of her life (after herself).

I think my biggest problem with sonny and carly is everybody takes up for them ect back in the day characters like Heather and lucy ect were constantly told they was selfish people by there family members.Michaels the only one pissed at them and they've hardly become the town pariahs either.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 3

Actually, the getting drunk and cutting her hair and Todd's wardrobe was after Todd got caught knowing about Johnny killing (name redacted) and (name redacted) and landing in jail.

But that's also when the truth about Todd's involvement in the baby switch happened.  I think, as he was being arrested, Johnny spilled all about Todd keeping quiet about him having killed [NAME REDACTED] and [NAME REDACTED] because Johnny knew about the switch.  Previously, it all been blamed on Heather.  And that's why Todd was arrested.

Edited by TeeVee329

I just watched Fridays episode. Can someone explain what I watched? Explain it to me like I'm Sonny. All I got was Franco has a phone, Nina has a phone. Crazy people play battleship. Morgan has a job. Micheal is mad. Fluke has a bat. And Shawn is a necrophiliac.

• Love 3

And Shawn is a necrophiliac.

Finally, Shawn just might find the perfect partner for a long-term relationship.

But how much you want to be he won't even be able to dig up a body and find it?  

• Love 4

I think how Jason turned out is all on Sonny and Carly, and nothing on Monica.

Absolutely.  Monica raised the Jason who was a nice kid who was going to be a doctor.  

I didn't realize now they have technology to have the Luke and Fluke scenes in the basement make it look like there are really two men there who look alike.  I had to remind myself there is only one actor.  Guess they don't have to get someone to be the "back of the head" of the other character while the first one talks.  

• Love 1

I just cannot stand that the narrative the show is trying to sell right now is, "Look what an immature tool Michael is being now that he's a Quartermaine.  Look how being cut off from his family has changed him!". 

This is basically why, even though historically I've been more anti-Michael than anything, I can't dislike him now. It's so fucking obvious that the narrative isn't in his favor atm; it stopped being in his favor once he became antagonistic to Sonny/Carly. It just sucks that we're only seeing him be angry, reactive, and bitter and that the softer, vulnerable moments where we see his pain over AJ's death and his pain over the betrayal by people whom he loved and trusted have been far and few. Without that balance, Michael does come off poorly and that's exactly what the point of the narrative is rn IMO.

Like a lot of you have been saying, where are the Q's in this? Where's Michael's POV in this? I mean, I've been enjoying the snark a bit -'you've gone this long with a job. What's one more night?' made me cackle ngl - but where's the emotional perspective from the character? I don't want to hear people talking to Michael about Sonny/Carly; I'd rather Michael open up to someone, anyone and it be about his pain and not about Sonny/Carly's pain. I mean, I expected this but it's still disappointing to watch.

I don't mind Michael and Morgan hissing at each other though - they're such children and it's kinda hilarious. 

Anyone wanna take bets when Michael will go back to the Sonny/Carly fold? Will Jason be involved? Will he realize that S&C loves him and that makes all the shit okay? Will I gag while watching that happen? So many questions...

Edited by loveigniting
  • Love 13

Anyone wanna take bets when Michael will go back to the Sonny/Carly fold? Will Jason be involved?

I am hoping neither one ever goes back to the S/C fold. I can see a Jason M/Q hybrid remaining friends with Carly, but to go back to being Sonny's second would not fit the path the character was taking even before he 'died'; from the Wolfe era on into the beginnings of Ron, Jason seemed to operate more and more independently of Sonny, less and less as an employee/partner and more as an old friend. If there is any Jason Q in Jake then I can see Jason not working for Sonny but still acknowledging that they are friends (very much like Luke was when Sonny first took over from Frank Smith). I have said before that character wise it makes sense for Michael to acknowledge that he loves Carly and Sonny but does not LIKE them and to move out of their orbit while maintaining a detached concern for their welfare.

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 7

I don't think they're headed to Jason being thrilled with Sonny/Carly's actions. I'll be the odd duck and say it. When Robin showed up as his conscience and I guess convinced him not to kill Sam (I think that was more opening Pandora's box with his memories ) it showed a huge tell, whether Ron meant to or not. Then Jason had a gun in his bag, yet all he could remember or worry about was the Magical Mythical Phoenix. If he's supposed to forget everything, then he should forget he grabbed the Phoenix too. He also was saying Sam's name right before Lucas/Liz saw him as he got wheeled into GH. All things the conditioning are supposed to make him forget his wife. Now, where Carly comes in is that obviously he's the gunman. He took his own wife hostage. Carly digs in his bag for the missing figurine and finds a gun. That plus his memories of holding Sam hostage proves it in a way. Instead of actually helping Sam or really Jason become Jason again, Carly disposes of the gun.

Jason has also been hearing - as Jake- how Sonny killed this loser AJ and Michael needs to basically get over it. Carly nor Sonny have apologized. They've been concerned with their own lives and businesses and pain. He's seen Micheal grow up and be a decent man, like he wanted. Therefore, when he gets his memory back, I believe he will be conflicted by the things he did as Jason Morgan, the things he did while conditioned, and possibly want nothing to do with Carly/Sonny. He will be very jealous of Patrick, though. I see that plot point. The moment Patrick called him a criminal at the doctor appointment.

• Love 5

My hope is that the reason Carly & Jake are bonding now is that he will be disgusted with her when he gets all of his Q & Morgan memories back. So Carly will essentially lose Jason twice.

• Love 9

I suspect that, like with Michael, we'll get a bit of Jason being angry at Sonny/Carly and not wanting anything to do with them and then we'll start getting people telling him they're his best friends and so great and shit and eventually, as I'm sure will happen with Michael too, he'll go right back to the Sonny/Carly camp.

• Love 1

Like a lot of you have been saying, where are the Q's in this?

What Qs? There is Monica who is only shown a handful of times during the year. Tracy does not like Michael especially since he is running ELQ and she isn't mourning AJ. They showed one scene with Ned and Michael but even then they talked about Sonny and Carly. Unless the show decides to repopulate the Q mansions with Quartermaines, there aren't any of them around to help Michael. At least not onscreen.

• Love 2

What Qs? There is Monica who is only shown a handful of times during the year. Tracy does not like Michael especially since he is running ELQ and she isn't mourning AJ. They showed one scene with Ned and Michael but even then they talked about Sonny and Carly. Unless the show decides to repopulate the Q mansions with Quartermaines, there aren't any of them around to help Michael. At least not onscreen.

Nahhh, if they (Monica and Ned) can be trotted out when the show wants to use them, they're around and they could be used the way I'd want them to be for Michael. But they aren't because the show doesn't really care. I basically said Qs as a shorthand for even a single person in the new family that Michael's said he's embraced to be a consistent sounding board for him. 

• Love 3

Morgan may or may not finish, of course - I think it's a more realistic beat for the needy, nouveau riche mobster's son to gravitate back to the family nest despite having no real skills, at least for now. Open some club with Daddy's money and play the master of ceremonies, and then regret some more choices in a few years.

Oh yes Morgan is so Fredo Corleone, Stupid, spoiled, jealous of more able siblings. Opening nightclubs with family money to keep him busy. Ron is stealing from the Godfather movie series again.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd

Morgan could be more. BC is actually capable of more. I think a Morgan disillusioned with his parents, their behavior, and their wealth would be interesting. Working with Lulu/Dante and eventually reconciling with Michael could lead to that. Especially hanging out with Dante more. I think we are headed to Carly switched the DNA test, which will lead to Micheal and Morgan reconciling, as once again Carly has done something unforgivable to one of her son's under the guise of protecting them. She'll use the excuse she had to protect Morgan and give Sonny hope in Pentonville, with the possible triple threat to Micheal of you wrote Sonny off so he needed another kid.

• Love 5

I didn't realize now they have technology to have the Luke and Fluke scenes in the basement make it look like there are really two men there who look alike.  I had to remind myself there is only one actor.  Guess they don't have to get someone to be the "back of the head" of the other character while the first one talks.

It is probably a stoopid dumbass way to pay Tony Geary twice as much, since he literally gets all the lines in that deal. He is the only actor on the screen carrying all the dramatic action forward. It's a sickening ego ploy that bores and disgusts me because it is transparent cronyism, favoritism, and corruption.

• Love 4

Oh yes Morgan is so Fredo Corleone, Stupid, spoiled, jealous of more able siblings. Opening nightclubs with family money to keep him busy. Ron is stealing from the Godfather movie series again.

Serious, non-snarky question, though - what is Michael actually good at? Sure, he "runs" ELQ right now, but corporate jobs on soaps always seem to go to the least qualified people around, and they either run the corporation out of a linen closet or their apartment. Michael's probably actually got an office and wears a coat and tie to work, but the only reason Ned isn't running the company is because Wally Kurth isn't on contract, and he's probably more qualified.

• Love 3

Serious, non-snarky question, though - what is Michael actually good at? Sure, he "runs" ELQ right now, but corporate jobs on soaps always seem to go to the least qualified people around, and they either run the corporation out of a linen closet or their apartment. Michael's probably actually got an office and wears a coat and tie to work, but the only reason Ned isn't running the company is because Wally Kurth isn't on contract, and he's probably more qualified.

Michael is good at ordering hits, trying to pay off people to get out of town, being in a coma, and making Eeyore faces. He's also good at making me laugh really hard at Kiki when he tries to fuck a girl in front of her and coldly tells her to fuck off.

That's all I got.

• Love 4

I think Michael is good at being "serious" which, on soaps, is pretty much all you need to be qualified to run a global pharmaceutical corporation. I don't find fault with the show for this. It's a genre thing and will serve the plot more than having Michael sit through college classroom stories for a couple years (ugh).

And yes, if Wally Kurth were on contract, he'd be running the company (although it would make more sense to have him running the company since his absences can always be explained as "away on ELQ business".) 

• Love 2
And second, again, there's no balance because the love and support I am sure he is getting from the Quartermaines is all happening off-screen.  You know Monica is doting on him with love and support.  You know Ned and off-screen Auntie Skye are lending him an ear with ELQ advice.  And you know that even with their issues, Tracy would be down for a good old-fashioned Sonny/Carly bash session.

This is one of my biggest gripes right now.  Maybe Ron can assign an intern to create Twitter accounts for Michael and all the Q's so they can have their exchanges on Twitter. 

• Love 1

I am still quite behind on my viewing but I had to swoop in to say a knocked out Jakeson waking up to Lucas saying "Jake, I'm Dr. Jones", well, it touched something deep in my nostalgia-loving heart.

The last time Jason interacted with Doctor Jones he broke his hands and fixed it so Tony wasn't a surgeon anymore. Thanks carley. Now Lucas finds he loves his big sister Gag me. She destroyed his family, and AJ to get Jason, and guess what It didn't work. If nothing else This show is wash, rinse and repeat. Re -Ron even repeats Guza's garbage. Nothing changes.

This is basically why, even though historically I've been more anti-Michael than anything, I can't dislike him now. It's so fucking obvious that the narrative isn't in his favor atm; it stopped being in his favor once he became antagonistic to Sonny/Carly. 

Yeah, the other day when Lucas said Michael is the most stubborn person underneath the surface I was slightly gratified to moving away from the "Michael has always been the calm temperamental one" b.s. line, but it's like, sure, now the show is starting to admit it again, when he dares show that temper against his parents.

I don't mind Michael and Morgan hissing at each other though - they're such children and it's kinda hilarious.

Yeah, like someone said, they're being such siblings.

Like a lot of you have been saying, where are the Q's in this? Where's Michael's POV in this? 

It's ridiculous, no one's POV is being explored in this at all really. Maybe Carly's and Sonny's I guess. Seriously, Morgan made up with his parents and then . . . . ? We haven't heard how he feels about his dad supposedly being in prison for the rest of his life, we haven't seen him to talk to Carly either. It might actually make me more sympathetic to Carly if we saw her trying to make up for things by having scenes with her other kids. Instead it's just scenes about Jason, which, I guess is in character but really.

It does amuse me that for years we heard "it will hurt his kids so much if Sonny goes to prison!" and they're pretty much carrying on as always. Would be nice to see that acknowledged, but of course we won't.

re: what Michael is good at - don't forget green technology!

also some more re: Michael and forgiveness, freaking Kiki still is whining that Michael is not being forgiving enough. She might be worse than Sonny and Carly, at least they are actual characters on this show. Holy crap please let them write better for the next actress/let her be more sympathetic, because she is insufferable.

• Love 5

Finally, Shawn just might find the perfect partner for a long-term relationship.

But how much you want to be he won't even be able to dig up a body and find it?  

Previews show him standing on the casket and opening the top half. This is impossible. The casket is placed in a vault which in turn is buried. I know, I know, suspend reality.

• Love 3

I'm not bothered by Shawn digging up a dead body, so much as I'm concerned about Jordan messing up that pretty coat. Jordan! Priorities!

Things Micheal is good at: using business voice, using a phone, issuing a restraining order on Shawn, only person to actually put Sonny in jail, truth telling, suit wearing, drinking, and hugging grandma. I also find him good in all scenes Quartermaine. Although he is at times the lifelike version of the Business Cat meme.

• Love 7