Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Why not?  Sonny did when he stole Michael from his father.

I don't think this baby is Sonny's. Especially now that KA is leaving. I already thought they were moving in that direction of making Morgan the father. So, is Michael going to steal the baby from his own brother? Good luck with that, Mikey.

• Love 3

Kiki is useless but there are about 8 other characters that need to leave first, in my opinion. Unlike a lot of these others, Kiki hasn't actually committed murder, kidnapping or torture.

I'd like to clear out the real sickos before culling the merely annoying.

And I don't want Dr. Silas leaving, who is at least believable as a human being. Poor baby just needs a nap.

• Love 7

I'm not as happy about KA leaving as many of you are, because she never bothered me that much.  I never loved her (or even really liked her), but she wasn't someone who irritated me (or rather, there are so many people who irritate me more).  Won't miss her, though.  I'm curious to see how she exits, and who they bring in to be a love interest for Morgan or Michael.  Rosalie is there already, but surely they need a few more people in that age group?

Has it been established that Pat is significantly older than Luke and Bobby?  I don't much attention to any of that dialogue, so I really don't know. 

Unfortunately, I have had to Hide many of you because you said Sonny (or MB) is cute.  Sorry, but I had no choice. :)

If they're going to do kiddie quad karaoke, I'm going to have to insist they bring on Sophia Grace and Rosie.  INSIST.

This Fluke/Luke crap is just stupid. I honestly have no idea what's going on with this story anymore and I don't care who Fluke is. What I want to know is: how long has Luke allegedly been in that basement tied up. I mean does Fluke get someone to feed and water him? Humans can only live so long without water. And where is Luke going to the bathroom? Just give me a break with this stuff.

The part I bolded is what I have been saying for months, although it feels like years.

I wasn't paying super close attention to the Sonny/Julian scenes because they were so embarrassing, but did I hear right that Julian told Sonny he doesn't even know who Fluke actually is? I can't remember what he told Alexis about the whole thing. I guess he could be lying to either or both of them though. But I would find it super hilarious if none of the people working for/with Fluke even know who he is.

I'm pretty sure that Julian doesn't know who fake Luke really is.  It's possible that he has an idea, but also that he knows fake Luke has been different people, like Faison and whoever else wore the mask, and the actual fake Luke.  But I thought he always acted like he didn't really know his true identity.

• Love 2

I don't think this baby is Sonny's. Especially now that KA is leaving. I already thought they were moving in that direction of making Morgan the father. So, is Michael going to steal the baby from his own brother? Good luck with that, Mikey.

Not even watching, but Michael (the Jason of the Corinthii) stealing Morgan's (the AJ) baby actually would have an effective dramatic irony, especially with Jason (eventually Q?) back in the mix and with the fact that taking the baby out of a mob lifestyle actually would make her safer.  Of course, it would be even more fitting if AJ was not dead and was there to be torn between his son and Morgan, with whom he would actually identify in this situation.

Um, there's no one in power at any of the other remaining soaps who worked with KA, is there? I'm only watching B&B and Y&R right now, but I'd like Days to stay pure too just in case.

Edited by Greta
  • Love 3

Well, Michael already has a history of stealing things from Morgan, so it wouldn't be entirely unprecedented.

• Love 8

Morgan and AJ all felt like one of the great missed opportunities of RC run. I would have loved a line from AJ telling Morgan even though Michael was his blood, he can sympathize with the one left out on the cold. I wonder if the prison set was given to Maurice Bernard as a FU to Sean Kanean.

• Love 5

Morgan and AJ all felt like one of the great missed opportunities of RC run. I would have loved a line from AJ telling Morgan even though Michael was his blood, he can sympathize with the one left out on the cold. I wonder if the prison set was given to Maurice Bernard as a FU to Sean Kanean.

They were jerks to SK, but I don't think they'd build a set 6 montha later just as an f u to an actor who isn't watching. They have bigger fish to fry now. Er, no fat jokes intended there.

It'll be so weird if Ron has Michael change his stance on Sonny any time soon. From what I can tell, the Sonny fans aren't really caring about Michael returning to the fold either. Imo if he changes Michael's stance any time soon it'll be simply out of sheer laziness, that he doesn't feel like dealing with that plot anymore and just wants to wrap it all up.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Despite waking up alone, I woke up with the biggest smile on my face this morning because after three nightmarish years of bizarre line readings and inappropriate facial expressions, KRISTEN ALDERSON IS LEAVING GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we get an annoucement that Michelle Stafford and Roger Howarth are leaving too, ill do the Chandler Bing dance all the way down my street.

Heh, a story about her leaving was even the top story in my Yahoo News Alert for the day.

well, RW has a new job so maybe he will be leaving too:  http://www.examiner.com/article/roger-howarth-to-appear-on-the-flash-a-recurring-role

I hope they stick to Michael taking the Q name and legacy, but I am not betting on it. Every single scene where it's discussed ends on Michael dithering, deliberating or looking constipated as someone asks him if he has regrets, and he never gets to answer. That is a red flag in Ron's writing. The way the show seems to be playing it really fucking disgusts me, because it seems like it's a setup for him saying "I can't do it - I am Sonny and Carly's son after all!"

I think in the long run realistically Michael will stay a Q but there will be some mending of the fences with Sonny and Carly. I think Bobbie hit it on the head "She's your mother". I have said before that I would like Michael to come to the realization that he loves Carly and even Sonny but he does not like them or want them involved in his life. Millions of kids have done this simply by moving out of town, they see Mom and Dad like once a year, send a Mother's/Father's day card and call once in a while, they love their parents, they just don't want them around. On a Soap it would be harder since they all need to stay in town ( a town which is alternately huge and about three blocks long) but it would be interesting to see done long term. I can't think of a soap child who has done it, and I doubt that Ron has the skill but it would make sense in Micheal's case.

It could give us some dramatic beats, Sonny gets shot (again) Michael goes to the Hospital. Waits with his family, pops in and sees Sonny:

Michael: "You going to be all right?"

Sonny "Yes Michael thank you for coming, Son"

Michael: :Yeah sure, call my secretary if you need anything"

Sonny (as Michael leaves) "Michaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel"

• Love 6

Not even watching, but Michael (the Jason of the Corinthii) stealing Morgan's (the AJ) baby actually would have an effective dramatic irony, especially with Jason (eventually Q?) back in the mix and with the fact that taking the baby out of a mob lifestyle actually would make her safer.  Of course, it would be even more fitting if AJ was not dead and was there to be torn between his son and Morgan, with whom he would actually identify in this situation.

Um, there's no one in power at any of the other remaining soaps who worked with KA, is there? I'm only watching B&B and Y&R right now, but I'd like Days to stay pure too just in case.

Y&R: JFP hired her at OLTL when she was just shy of seven years old.

DAYS: Gary Tomlin was the one who put her on contract at 10 in 2001.

So...we'll see, I guess.

• Love 1

I assume Pat came into contact with Johnny while he was in prison? I think I'm misunderstanding something. I don't get why Pat couldn't get into contact with Johnny same as Bill or anthony or whoever it could be.

I get that logic doesn't necessarily apply to this show, but in trying to figure it out, I'm thinking logically because it's what I do. For me, it's kind of "the simplest answer is probably the correct one"-what do they call that, Occam's Razor? Anyway-this is what I think:

No way can Bill be Pat's son unless they are retconning the ages of the parents of the Spencer and Eckert kids. Assuming the actors are reasonably close to the ages of the characters, Bill and Luke are approximately the same age. Bill's parents appeared to be early/mid twenties when he was born, and Lena was Fred Eckert's younger sister. She had Luke about the same time Angela Eckert(I think that was her name) had Bill. So even if Pat is older, Lena would have to have been around twelve/thirteen when she had her, in order for her to be remotely old enough to be Bill's mom(and she would have been a very young teenage mother herself).N

No, if Pat had a kid, it's more likely it's Jenny, Bill's much younger sister.

But, back to the Occum's razor thing: If Fluke is Pat or Bill, it makes an already convoluted story, much more complicated than it already is. You have to explain, for one thing, why a character who has never met Tracy or Sonny, hates them. Whereas if it's Gino, Anthony or even Trevor Lansing, the explanation, the history between the characters, the motives, etc-it's already there. The audience doesn't have to wonder why Fluke is a drug dealing, murdering mobster, if that's who and what he was before. But if it's Pat, you have to explain EVERYTHING(pardon the shouting). Nothing is already established, because the audience does not know this person.

Never mind that people keep bringing up the height difference between Anthony and Luke. As if it's very likely at all, that Pat just happens to be the same height *and* build of her brother? Not very likely at all.

I haven't ruled out DID, but again, it presents the same problem really, whether it's DID or Pat or Bill. There's far too much exposition that will have to go into telling us who and why, if it's anyone other than Anthony, Gino or Trevor.

With that said, most of the stories on this show are insane. So it'll probably be something that makes no sense and is totally out of left field.

• Love 2

I hope they stick to Michael taking the Q name and legacy, but I am not betting on it. Every single scene where it's discussed ends on Michael dithering, deliberating or looking constipated as someone asks him if he has regrets, and he never gets to answer. That is a red flag in Ron's writing. The way the show seems to be playing it really fucking disgusts me, because it seems like it's a setup for him saying "I can't do it - I am Sonny and Carly's son after all!"

Oh I totally think Michael is going to backtrack. I mean regardless of what they've done they ARE his parents who raised him. I think he did too much too soon by changing his name and cutting all ties and he feels isolated and misses them. As much as some people want him to be a Q the Qs just don't have a big enough part in GH anymore to make that very interesting long term. I think long term the interesting story is Michael crafting a new and different relationship with Carly and Sonny and for me that is far more soapy and interesting than just cutting them off forever. Despite the bad things done to Michael by Sonny he has also helped him several times and while killing AJ is an extremely negative thing covering up Michael killing someone to keep him from prison is an exteme in the other direction too. So I don't mind if Michael backtracks and in fact I'm really anxious to see him go visit beat-up Sonny in prison. I think why Sonny continues to get battered and bruised is so Michael will see him that way when he visits. Done right it could be a very powerful scene and I watch a soap for the drama.

• Love 3

But, back to the Occum's razor thing: If Fluke is Pat or Bill, it makes an already convoluted story, much more complicated than it already is. You have to explain, for one thing, why a character who has never met Tracy or Sonny, hates them. Whereas if it's Gino, Anthony or even Trevor Lansing, the explanation, the history between the characters, the motives, etc-it's already there.

But is there a reason why Gino/Anthony/Trevor would want to do this to Luke? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know much about any of them as I wasn't watching at all when Gino was on and was only sporadically watching during Anthony/Trevor's time. I don't really remember Anthony or Trevor having much to do with Luke. Actually, duh, wait, Anthony and Tracy got married or something, right? Anthony might actually be the best fit to make Fluke's motives make some kind of sense.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I too was actually watching sporadically during a lot of Anthony's stuff. But I do vividly remember AZ standing by and watching Luke when he had his heart attack during the Ball at Windemere. That was seven years ago if I recall correctly, so yeah they've got years of history. Anthony wanted ELQ, and of course after all that transpired would want revenge on Tracy, too. He also always hated Sonny.
There's the pesky time frame with Julian as Derek Wells, though. If it's been more than a couple of years, it can't be Anthony or Trevor, but it could be Gino. And Gino may as I said earlier, just be using Luke as the pawn. Gino was never on GH, he was on The City, but he knew Sonny and Lois and likely at least knew OF Dante and Olivia, being from Bensonhurst. He'd have reason for revenge against Sonny and Tracy easily enough.

I think the clincher for me is, Johnny. If all "Fluke" wanted was a loyal soldier, couldn't he just use Jake? Or even find some other willing flunkie? But no, he literally "chooses" Johnny. Going so far as to get him freed from prison. (which IMO came across to me as a plan LONG in the making).  There's a reason for this, "Fluke" wants Johnny to see what he is doing. May even be doing it for Johnny. And that leaves me again with the overwhelming feeling that it has to be Trevor, Anthony, or Gino.

But eh, it's all just spec based on logic as I see it. And that doesn't necessarily play into this show.

Add Rosalie into the mix, because I've felt since day one she'll end up being tied to Johnny somehow. I felt at first she's going to be Carla's daughter-Carla was Gino's adopted daughter. It would not surprise me in the least if Rosalie has been the "go between" for Fluke and Johnny all this time, and that is her dark secret that Nina knows.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 2

But is there a reason why Gino/Anthony/Trevor would want to do this to Luke? I'm genuinely asking because I don't know much about any of them as I wasn't watching at all when Gino was on and was only sporadically watching during Anthony/Trevor's time. I don't really remember Anthony or Trevor having much to do with Luke. Actually, duh, wait, Anthony and Tracy got married or something, right? Anthony might actually be the best fit to make Fluke's motives make some kind of sense.

Harlan Barettt and/or Damian Smith also hit all the marks:

1) Harlan hates Sonny over Brenda

2) Harlan hates Luke because he blames him for Bill's death ( a stretch but...)

3) Harlan has a connection to Faison  and Ceasar would trust him and likely so would Helena

4) Harlan dates Tracy

5) Harlan could be reconed easily into being Tim Spencer's old boss (at the fish cannery Harlan use to own) and so he could have knowledge of the Spencer Family

1) Damian hates Sonny because he took over his Father's business

2) Damian hates Luke because the Spencer/Smith feud pre-dates the Spencer/Cassadine one

3) Damian hates the Q's because of what he feels they did to Katherine

4) Helena may trust him because of her connection to Katherine

5) He knows all about the Spencer;s because of his Father's files

6) Plastic Surgery was needed after the fire and that was long ago the scars have healed

7) He would reach out to Julian as the Jermone;s were a PC crime family almost contemporary with the Smiths

8) He could know Johnny because of an unmentioned Smith-Zaccaria connection

Harlan or Damian make so much more sense then Pat/Bill/Gino/Trevor or Anthony (who really was just a cartoon)

And both these guys are from the pre-Guza era that Ron claims to love

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 1

Agreed that Anthony was a cartoon. But again, there's the Johnny angle. You have to "make up" a connection from Johnny to Harlan or Damian. A connection that wasn't canon.

No such thing would have to be done to fit Gino, Trevor or Anthony to Johnny.

And I DO think Johnny is a big hint to the identity of Fluke. Not just because of the one on one scene that they had. The sheer complexity and effort of bothering to get him out of jail alone suggests prior *personal* relationship. Especially when as said before, Fluke could just "borrow" Jake from Helena if all he needed was someone to blindly follow orders.

I could be wrong b/c of my limited knowledge of history, but I took the Johnny thing as Fluke needing someone who knew how to run a mob operation, but would be easy to boss around. I think he didn't like Julian's lip and decided to use Johnny as an alternative. It seemed like Julian was the original choice but since he wasn't taking enough crap from Fluke he chose to replace him with someone more pliable. I didn't think getting Johnny out took too much planning, I mean they already had Sloane on board to get Faison in play and just piggy backed off that to get him to introduce the bogus "police coercion" to get him off.

I personally thought Johnny grabbing Fluke's face and say "you really do look just like him" made Johnny look almost Morgan level dumb, like he couldn't picture a look-a-like. I didn't feel it had anything to do with Johnny knowing who Fluke really is.

• Love 1

I could be wrong b/c of my limited knowledge of history, but I took the Johnny thing as Fluke needing someone who knew how to run a mob operation, but would be easy to boss around. I think he didn't like Julian's lip and decided to use Johnny as an alternative. It seemed like Julian was the original choice but since he wasn't taking enough crap from Fluke he chose to replace him with someone more pliable. I didn't think getting Johnny out took too much planning, I mean they already had Sloane on board to get Faison in play and just piggy backed off that to get him to introduce the bogus "police coercion" to get him off.

I personally thought Johnny grabbing Fluke's face and say "you really do look just like him" made Johnny look almost Morgan level dumb, like he couldn't picture a look-a-like. I didn't feel it had anything to do with Johnny knowing who Fluke really is.

And again, if all he needed was someone easy to boss around, we come back to Jake, who is basically under mind control.

Again, Johnny himself is not specifically needed. Look at all the thugs in PC-you're going to go to the possibly backfiring plan and trouble of getting someone out of jail, rather than just using an available tool? I do think Fluke saw Julian getting out of control, but I think Fluke still trusts Carlos, and besides, it's Fluke in command, anyway. Fluke doesn't *need* Johnny. In fact, he doesn't at this point, really need any figure head.

There's a specific *reason* for choosing Johnny, there has to be. Or else they really are just pulling stuff out of thin air as they go along.

Edited by OnceSane
removed bold

Johnny grabbing Fluke's face was just Johnny being in character. Johnny's always done ballsy things like that. It's how BB plays him.

Yes, I thought it showed that Johnny HAD NOT SEEN  Fluke before that moment and has had no prior interaction with him, it showed  the novelty seeing a Luke lookalike.  if Fluke has been wearing Luke's face for as long as Julian says, then Johnny would have seen him prior to this if they had prior dealings.

Edited by ElleMo
  • Love 4

Johnny grabbing Fluke's face was just Johnny being in character. Johnny's always done ballsy things like that. It's how BB plays him.

Eh, it's not specifically the face grabbing. It's the entire tone of the scene for me. Johnny could have never touched him and I still would have gotten the "these two know each other, or THINK they know each other" vibe from the scene. I said previously that Johnny *thinks* he knows who Fluke is. He very well could be wrong. Since Fluke has impersonated Luke, what indeed would stop him from pretending to be Anthony or someone else, to Johnny alone?

Nothing, as far as I can tell.

• Love 1

And again, if all he needed was someone easy to boss around, we come back to Jake, who is basically under mind control.

Again, Johnny himself is not specifically needed. Look at all the thugs in PC-you're going to go to the possibly backfiring plan and trouble of getting someone out of jail, rather than just using an available tool? I do think Fluke saw Julian getting out of control, but I think Fluke still trusts Carlos, and besides, it's Fluke in command, anyway. Fluke doesn't *need* Johnny. In fact, he doesn't at this point, really need any figure head.

There's a specific *reason* for choosing Johnny, there has to be. Or else they really are just pulling stuff out of thin air as they go along.

I disagree. For as long as he pretends to be Luke Spencer, Fluke needs a figure head.  it was Julian, now it's Johnny. I don't think there is anything more to it.

• Love 4

Yes, I thought it showed that Johnny HAD NOT SEEN  Fluke before that seen and has had no prior interaction with him.  if he has been wearing Luke's face for as long as Julian says, then Johnny would have seen him prior to this.

No, not necessarily. In fact, to keep his nose as clean as possible, "Fluke" probably would never show up at the prison, but rather, would use a go between.

If Fluke were Gino, and Gino faked his death somehow and went directly into Witness Protection-it's possible he didn't even know he was Johnny's real dad until after he had the new face.

People are overthinking this Johnny shit. Fluke has always worked through intermediaries and Johnny grabbed his face because he's Johnny and cocky and amused by the possibility of a mask. That's it. It was not affection or anything. I doubt Johnny even knows who Fluke is. Julian didn't, why should he?

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 11

I disagree. For as long as he pretends to be Luke Spencer, Fluke needs a figure head.  it was Julian, now it's Johnny. I don't think there is anything more to it.

You could be right, but if so, then Fluke is really, really stupid. Because if I needed a figure head, I'd pick someone I could brainwash to forget they were even working for me. That way, they couldn't betray me. I wouldn't pick a Felon straight out of prison, who Anna Devane will be watching like a hawk.

That would be his undoing.

I mean, why go to the trouble of getting someone OUT, only to directly then *obviously* tie them to additional criminal activity?

I'm not saying Johnny won't be involved. I'm saying if Fluke is smart, he won't have Johnny's name being spread around PC as the brains of the operation.

Unless of course, the whole idea is to pin it all on him as a patsy.Which is something Anthony might do, if for no other reason, revenge against Johnny himself.

Edited by IWantCandy71

People are overthinking this Johnny shit. Fluke has always worked through intermediaries and Johnny grabbed his face because he's Johnny and cocky and amused by the possibility of a mask. That's it. It was not affection or anything. I doubt Johnny even knows who Fluke is. Julian didn't, why should he?

Agreed. 

My opinion -- 90% of the face grabbing were friends BB and TG playing with each other. In their minds, they were "taking risks" and "doing the unexpected" as an acting tool.  To pile onto those clichés, they probably thought that they were "keeping each other on their toes" and "acting without a net."  Really, they were just amusing themselves.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 9

This Fluke crap is so extremely complicated and convoluted, and for what?

I think this new cartel wants to control the shipping lanes that make Port Charles so valuable, and they need ELQ to funnel the money through.  

• Love 2
I think this new cartel wants to control the shipping lanes that make Port Charles so valuable, and they need ELQ to funnel the money through.

You know, if they wanted to control the Port Charles wormhole, I might just be able to get behind that.

• Love 5

Emmy bait for Tony Geary, of course.

And I think to reRon what Ron never got to do with The Two Todds storyline.  Supposedly, if OLTL had lasted longer and the actors, TSJ and RoHo, had stuck it out, it would have gone back and forth, "which one is really Todd?"  And, with it being zero chance of SBu ever coming back and doing the Tale of Two Jasons, they pitched this to TG and whammo!  Convoluted mess of a story to start with and made worse by Geary's health issues. 

• Love 3

I wouldn't pick a Felon straight out of prison, who Anna Devane will be watching like a hawk.

That would be his undoing.

Hahaha....Anna use her brain please don't make me laugh. She's more likely to figure out Robin is kidnapped than "keep an eye" on a known criminal.

This Fluke crap is so extremely complicated and convoluted, and for what?

B/c Ron wants us to think he is more "clever" than lowly viewers. The only way he can appear clever is to confuse and frustrate everyone beyond caring....and to let TG ham it to the hilt too. RME

Another mundane day, I could barely handle all the excitement...

So Alexis decides to share with Nik that Olivia and Julian slept together so that she can continue to behave like a spurred fifteen year old on prom night, got it.

Nik is being really shitty right now, well shittier than usual. It'd be nice if he would be held responsible for any and every thing Helena's does while free because he would rather sit in the lap of luxury than do the right thing and put away his psycho granny to protect the rest of the world.

Kelly really seemed to be stumbling over her lines today, but then again what they had Sam saying was too stupid to be believed. And honestly how everyone doesn't laugh her right out of the room every time she brings up Spencer as her "star informant" is more than she deserves.

Carly can rot. She's the worst at pretty much everything.

Sonny really is dumb as a box of boulders. 

Oh Julian...how they waste you and the pretty pretty.

notLuke continues to get worse all the time, as does Tony's performance. The horror is almost too much to be real.

Nathan can't keep his clothes on enough for me right now. He and Maxie bore the daylights out of me.

• Love 2

Every single time Sam beings up Spencer, I legit can't contain my laughter.

It's so adorbs how Maxie hopes Sam and Dr. Drake Ramoray work out. It's so adorbs how the show wants us to forget Robin (after writing a story that centers around Robin, but blame KMc!!!!!), but Dr. Drake Ramoray still gets the support of Robin's family. Because Robin's family would want Dr. Drake Ramoray to move on, but wouldn't ask where Robin is.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

I don't mind Sam and Patrick but in what world would Maxie want Patrick to hook up with Sam? Also imo KSt was writhing very oddly at the beginning of their scenes. Her body's amazing though.

At least Tracy is allowed to be smart about Johnny if not about Fluke.

No Michael, keep up the "no offense but I don't give a shit about your opinion" attitude! Don't bother to explain crap to F/Luke!

I wonder if there is something about being in a beanie and sweats that makes Maurice more relaxed, I swear there was like 50% less stuttering.

I like the actress who plays Lomax, too bad she didn't appear a bit more often.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

I think Maxie wanted Sam/Pat to work out for Sam`s sake than his. Remember when Maxie/Sam were friends and had scenes together. RC certainly doesn't remember.

I found it odd that Maxie/Nathan were talking Sam/Jason/Patrick in bed.

Lulu/Emme looks like a doll. Huge eyes and blonde flowy hair. Its freaky sometimes to look at.

• Love 4

How did Bobbie and Michael not hear Fluke yelling from the basement? I doubt it's sound proof.

Lulu's so bored with her life, she couldn't drum up anything to tell Tracy about her life other than Johnny being back. Lulu also spends all her time eating at the MetroCourt, breakfast with Maxie, lunch with Tracy, then the other night with Johnny. 

• Love 2
I think Maxie wanted Sam/Pat to work out for Sam`s sake than his. Remember when Maxie/Sam were friends and had scenes together. RC certainly doesn't remember.

I agree that she wants it more for Sam than for Patrick, but I think she'd be more ambivalent about it.

How did Bobbie and Michael not hear Fluke yelling from the basement? I doubt it's sound proof.

Lulu's so bored with her life, she couldn't drum up anything to tell Tracy about her life other than Johnny being back. Lulu also spends all her time eating at the MetroCourt, breakfast with Maxie, lunch with Tracy, then the other night with Johnny. 

Did she have time to tell Tracy anything else in the allotted 30 seconds each of their segments got?

The same way Anna and the entire Port Charles police department didn't hear Luke yelling in that shack that Heather tied him up in.  Then it was even worse, as the police department knew Luke was missing and just decided "ehhh, let's not look inside that little building for any clues."  Even the tracking dogs weren't going wild trying to get over to the shack.

I used to think that people who called Ron "re-Ron" had just a minor point about the redundancy of his storylines.  But now I see that Ron actually does copy himself, virtually line for line. 

Heather tied Luke to a chair for weeks on end.

Fluke tied Luke to a chair for weeks on end.

Heather commented on how much Luke stank.

Fluke commented on how much Luke stank.

We had a moment "oh, so close!" to a rescue as Luke's "loved" one, Anna, was clearly in ear shot of Luke, but unfortunately didn't hear him.

We had a moment "oh, so close!" to a rescue as Luke's loved one, Bobbie, was clearly in ear shot of Luke, but unfortunately didn't hear him.

Could these scripts be recycled with a few name changes?  It sure seems like it.

• Love 8

I found it odd that Maxie/Nathan were talking Sam/Jason/Patrick in bed.

Lulu/Emme looks like a doll. Huge eyes and blonde flowy hair. Its freaky sometimes to look at.

Oh, I totally know Sam and Maxie are friends, and were closer when other writers were at the helm. But this was Robin's husband. Robin should trump Sam, IMO.

• Love 2

I know Maxie/Robin were/are close but as far as she knows they are divorced. Plus they aren't going to touch on the Robin thing till KMC comes back. Which I hope is not for a long while. So sick of the back and forth with her character.

• Love 2