Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Britt was wrong, but I still wanted her to get away with it, then realize Nik wasn't worth it. A year ago they just sparkled, but Ron ruined it like he does so many things.

True.

But I noticed, at least to me, that TCh pulled the same behavior he did when paired with Claire Coffee's Nadine: He - while Nik was with Britt - was chatting away about fucking bringing back Courtney. COURTNEY. UGH. He really didn't seem to support the pairing even when it had promise.

And when he was paired with CC, his lack of enthusiasm was obvious.

I realize the writing with Nadine what with cows and such was hackneyed, and RC's writing ALWAYS is, but it just seems to me like TCh has something against being paired with newer actresses or something. And I know it isn't JUST him, but it's a pattern that's disconcerting.

But then, I think TCh has chemistry issues, anyway. IMO, obviously, he had none with Jennifer Skye's Sarah (there, I'll give him a pass; she was awful!), none with MBE's Katherine, and, despite their popularity and once real-life relationship, I don't think he sizzled with Natalia Livingston, either. The closest potential for life I saw was with Catherine Wadkins' Mary, but then came doppelganger rapists and Mary going off the deep end, and...the end.

But that's my take only.

• Love 5

It was ADORABLE when the baby sneezed. 

I didn't pay attention to anything they said during Franco/ Nina scenes. I was too busy waiting to see what the baby was going to do. 

Nik is perfectly in the right, but it's hard to feel for him when his child is the unholiest brat since the red menace.

I don't feel bad for Britta.( I'll miss the actress); there wasn't really any good way for this to end. It was bound to come out. 

I still don't care about Luke or Fluke. I guess Cartini found their way to drag this pathetic shit out until February sweeps.

No offense, but I hope you are wrong on the date with this one ; )

• Love 1

Okay guys I do really TRY to like Anna, but I just can't. Every other scene she's either the biggest boob in the room or a giant hypocrite. ugh!

I could not believe the things coming out her mouth when she arrested Julian. SHE of all people who locked a man in a hole for a year to protect her family had the nerve to tell Julian to "tell it to your lawyer" when he explained he did what he did to protect his family. ugh!

I know Faison is a criminal but she still broke the law and if Julian broke the law(b/c Anna IS one of the few who knows Ric is perfectly fine) to protect his family she should at least not be so smug and condesending.

That is one thing I don't get. All these people break the law all the damn time, but yet some are supposed to get pity while others are supposed to rot??? If anything Anna being a officer of the law is worse for breaking the law than Julian who admits he is a criminal. SMDH!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

Not only is there no real romance on this show anymore, if you really think about the current stories, they are tremendously depressing (in addition to being beyond stupid).

Right!? The only time I'm ever smiling or laughing is for things Ron did not intend to be cute or funny.

I have a feeling that RealLuke is being held in the Helena Cassadine home for captives, along with Robin who is probably busy defrosting Victor C.

I could totally see Robin/Luke locked up together. My poor girl.

• Love 1

For the first time I enjoyed a scene with Tracy. When Lulu was going on and on and on about Rocco's history to Fluke she was in the background totally bored checking her phone. I was doing the same thing. zzzzzz......

• Love 1

I think you have to understand Anna's history with Faison. She did put him in jail, over and over and over, and he kept escaping. He imprisoned Duke for years, put Robert, Anna's ex-lover, in a coma, imprisoned her daughter, was responsible for her daughter being tortured. Yes, Julian was coerced but one big difference is Julian did not go to the police for help. And Julian certainly wasn't coerced at first. He was perfectly fine with all of Fluke's criminal activities until Fluke turned against him.

Not trying to make you feel bad for disliking Anna,but just trying to explain the history a little bit. :)

• Love 14

Did they drug Rocco or something? He was practically falling asleep.

I'm beginning to seriously wonder if they drug these babies. 

I can't imagine Nathan and Faison conversing. I just can't!

Me either, but I desperately need to see it happen.

There is no way to convince me that Anna and Dante aren't secretly fucking. The way he was looking at her after Faison told him what she did: hot fucking damn! And I just loved how he instantly supported her. Man, that Dante/Anna/Nathan threesome is so great, amirite!

I'm also super down for a Julian/Anna hate fucking situation. It just needs to happen.

AH/Faison is just perfection.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I need Dr. O to kill Madeline.

Oh wow Ron pulled a switcheroo. This is extremely shocking and unexpected.

Madeline and Dr. O can do dueling pistols and shoot each other. A for 2 for 1 on useless characters. And if Nina and Franco and Sabrina, among A LOT of others, get caught in the crossfire, even better.

• Love 2

I think you have to understand Anna's history with Faison. She did put him in jail, over and over and over, and he kept escaping. He imprisoned Duke for years, put Robert, Anna's ex-lover, in a coma, imprisoned her daughter, was responsible for her daughter being tortured. Yes, Julian was coerced but one big difference is Julian did not go to the police for help. And Julian certainly wasn't coerced at first. He was perfectly fine with all of Fluke's criminal activities until Fluke turned against him.

Not trying to make you feel bad for disliking Anna,but just trying to explain the history a little bit. :)

Oh I don't dislike her but I don't understand all the praise either. B/c as far as they all know Faison IS Fluke so if you use logic it all actually Anna's fault for not "going to the police for help" and sending Faison away, b/c in the end her way was no better he still escaped and stayed on the loose and as far as they know had Lucas shot. If not for Anna breaking the law NONE of this would have happened....as far as they know.

Also not saying Julian is not a criminal but Anna should dial down the smug, b/c me thinks she's going to have a big 'ol egg on her face before this is all over.

Oh and Dante was super HOTT in that leather blazer;)  MEOW!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 2

Also not saying Julian is not a criminal but Anna should dial down the smug, b/c me thinks she's going to have a big 'ol egg on her face before this is all over.

I'm sure you're right, but I hope not. If this show makes Julian into some kind of hero and tries to paint Anna as a bad person, I'll go full on rage blackout.

• Love 8

For the first time I enjoyed a scene with Tracy. When Lulu was going on and on and on about Rocco's history to Fluke she was in the background totally bored checking her phone

I'm convinced that Tracy has some of her mojo back, and was the only one thinking creatively about the Luke-of-Nine-Lives conundrum. She suddenly proposed getting Luke up to one of the bedrooms to "celebrate" his return. Clever Girl has decided that the way to tell real Luke is to memorize his junk and love-making habits. Or maybe she's thrown in the towel and will simply accept the best bed partner as the real Luke.

This Luke brought down immediate suspicion, at least in my mind, when he made an excuse not to join her. We know that the fake Luke likes young nubile women instead of women Tracy's age.

Clever Girl has decided that the way to tell real Luke is to memorize his junk and love-making habits. Or maybe she's thrown in the towel and will simply accept the best bed partner as the real Luke.

This should never be an image placed in anyone's head around dinner time. ewww....

I can't imagine Nathan and Faison conversing. I just can't!

Me either, but I desperately need to see it happen.

Same here, but Faison probably will breath a sigh of relief that he's able to dodge that bullet.

she's going to have a big 'ol egg on her face before this is all over.

Of course she is, because Anna never gets a break these days.

• Love 2

I am wondering when and how and by whom, that cell phone got taped into the fireplace. How did whoever did it, know that the Q's weren't planning on having a fire during Thanksgiving dinner?

I'm guessing Larry?

Edited by sometimesfan
  • Love 1

Oh wow Ron pulled a switcheroo. This is extremely shocking and unexpected.

You know what? I'm re-thinking that we need a sarcasm button. It came through loud and clear here.

I would rather see Madeline kill Dr. O.

Murder/suicide works for me.

• Love 2

This baby girl is going to be bigger and older than Cameron by Christmas at the rate she's growing. But good grief she could not be anymore adorable with her little sneeze fit, that cracked me up.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

What I liked today was the look on Dr. O's face after she asked Nathan if he was going to let Dante speak to his mother that way and then Faison said somethin g to the  of this is your son?  She knew she blew that big time.

KG is so good and she is clearly working her ass off to try and make her increasingly inane character work. Maybe im projecting, but I get the distinct impression that Kathleen knows she is getting shit writing but she is trying to make it work.

Since TRo is on contract with another show, I wish they'd just stick Fin, Kathleen and Anders on a set and give them a general outline and just turn the camera on.

• Love 3
I have a feeling that RealLuke is being held in the Helena Cassadine home for captives, along with Robin who is probably busy defrosting Victor C.

I sometimes have this utterly unfathomable and truly revolting thought that the next time we see Robin she'll be three months pregnant with the Cassadine spawn, aka Stav and Lulu's embryo, as Helena has decided to use her like a human incubator.

I admit to having fully lost faith in this show and its' current captors. Just watching today and being reminded that Ric is actually alive, safe and sound in the WPP while AJ is still dead and rotting...or yet again seeing that Ron has no bloody idea what the hell he's doing with the notLuke/Luke storyline or how to end it...

This show is losing its' soul, imho.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

And LOL at Sam confronting Faison in the previews while Patrick stands there like the wallpaper he's become. Patrick knows who Faison is, right?

As far as Patrick is concerned, Faison never did anything bad to him, just to Robin, and we all know that what happens to Robin is of no concern to Patrick.

Britt will get arrested and that's how she will exit the show.  She'll go join Steven Lars and Matt Hunter, while Sonny eventually goes free Ava and Nina never even get indicted for their crimes.

Sounds fair.

Fixed your spelling for ya.

• Love 2

I'm at the point where I'd rather Robin was brainwashed to think she's the next Cassadine heir and on a fun holiday in Paris, just so we don't have to imagine her endless suffering offscreen. Just let her be blissfully clueless about what's happened to her. So, yeah, getting it on with a hot French guy would be a nice for her.

I'm even starting to feel bad for real Luke, and I've loathed him for years.

#endlesskidnappingstoriesaregross

• Love 2

I went back and watched the Franco/Nina scenes to watch the baby upstage Michelle Stafford (Honey, some day she's going to get you for that ... and your little dog, Toto, too).

Two things I noticed:

Nina going on about her ice queen of a mother who displayed more, albeit temperate, affection toward her sibling. Filing that away in the "just go to therapy, Ron" file.

And the second. Franco's line:

"See, the problem is that all the women I actually know serve as an unpleasant reminder of what I'm trying to get away from."

When I heard that, I personally couldn't help of all those female viewers of GH who ask for more romance -- their love in their afternoon. The ones who don't appreciate Ron's "Hour o' Camp." Not saying they're related. Not saying that Ron penned that line (although he does approve every script). It's just what came to my mind. Funny that Franco only hates the women and not the men, like Sonny, who had a part in ruining his relationship (blech, just saying that hurt) with Carly. Just those horrid, horrid women.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 5

Good God, CPP83, don't even put that out into the universe!

This show has absolutely lost its soul. But no need to give the writers even more bad ideas!

At this point in time I've no doubt that they've already gone over that idea and many more, all having to do with new ways to torture and torment Robin. After all Anna can't be the only one having all the "fun" in the family now that Faison's back and she's still being played for the ultimate fool.

I need a drink...

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

Dante:

"I don't owe you any expectations, lady."

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone has said what I've been screaming at the television for two years straight. 

None of these psychopathic lunatics and sociopathic monsters has EVER been owed an explanation!!!!!!

Dante, I love you. Marry me. Or at least love me .... just a little bit.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 9

Wow.  Now wasn't THAT just a SUUUPER  DOOOPER TWIST at the end!  Nobody saw that coming, right??  Right??  And how lucky that the secret fireplace phone didn't ring until everyone except GasBag was out of the room!   

I swear to God this show actually HURTS.

I know Britt is in the wrong - and I don't even much LIKE Britt - but Count Dickolas can go and choke on his Hair Club For Men Membership card.  He rants, he raves, he carries on like he's not the douchenozzle he really is, because he's the GOOD Cassidine.  As far as I'm concerned, Spoon Island can sink and take him and that kid of his to bottom of the bay and end this family line for good.

And I know that Molly is also "good" - but I just can't manage to stand that girl for long.  Her adenoidal screeching alone is bad enough, and combine that with her attitude and I'm thinking Alexis might want to use that recently vacated hole in the stables as a quiet place for Molly.  Compared to the nutjobs running around Port Charles these days, Rick isn't so bad, but calling him a "good man" is still a stretch.

I was glad to see Dante brush off what Anna did to Faison with the lack of concern it completely deserves.  I don't know if Show really wants us to have some sympathy for him and his overdone Bundt Cake Boomsun Babe  but I don't.  And I sure as hell don't think Anna should spend one single moment worrying about it.

And gosh golly GEE durn it looks like Detective Kitty is Faison's kid.  WHAT a surprise!

Edited by boes
  • Love 9
Britt will get arrested and that's how she will exit the show.  She'll go join Steven Lars and Matt Hunter, while Sonny eventually goes free Ava and Nina never even get indicted for their crimes.

Sounds fair.

And meanwhile, Sabrina tried to murder an unborn baby, but she's not going to jail or losing her job or even being publicly shamed.

As for Nikolas, while yes, he had every right to be mad at Britt today, [rant redacted due to the one-episode pass I gave Nikolas for not expressing surprise or sympathy about Sonny being in jail].

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

This show has absolutely lost its soul.

It has no heart or soul. Someone posted a few pages back that Kiki is a character with no personality - there's no there there. I think you can say that about this show in general. The storylines have no sense of direction or planning. Is Felicia the new Mayor? Who knows! What happened to Kevin? Who knows! What's going on with Lucas and Brad? Who you ask? What's going on with Carlos - is he going to sit in prison forever even though everyone knows he didn't kill Connie? Who knows! The show completely lacks ... everything soaps used to excel at doing. Viewers should be feeling something ... anything besides contempt and nausea.

This entire Fluke/Luke thing makes no sense at all. First Fluke wanted to bring down Sonny by way of ELQ (what?!?). Now I don't really remember why he needed ELQ but you can't tell me it would be so difficult to take over Sonny's business when the moobster is so terrible at his 'job' in the first place. Then again, I don't know why Fluke had to pretend to be Luke to take over ELQ, why not Tracy herself or Ned? You know someone actually in the family. And if Fluke needed ELQ to launder the money from illegal operations, why didn't he take over Sonny's territory and just use the coffee business to do that?

Oh and RC? Not surprising Fluke is actually the Luke at the Q mansion, everyone guessed that - including The Nina's not baby. 

• Love 6

I know it's wrong but in my skewed 1/2 assed backstory knowing world my favorite scenes today were those PCPD scenes. I actually like Madeline, Dr. O and Faison together. Those few scenes were really entertaining.

......Well that and Dante + my det. Special Kitty together again. MEOW!

• Love 3

As far as Patrick is concerned, Faison never did anything bad to him, just to Robin, and we all know that what happens to Robin is of no concern to Patrick.

Yup. I'm just saying, if Patrick is able to just stand behind Sam and say nothing to the man that destroyed Robin's life, that's about all I need to know about his character. We will see.

I'm at the point where I'd rather Robin was brainwashed to think she's the next Cassadine heir and on a fun holiday in Paris, just so we don't have to imagine her endless suffering offscreen. Just let her be blissfully clueless about what's happened to her. So, yeah, getting it on with a hot French guy would be a nice for her.

I'm even starting to feel bad for real Luke, and I've loathed him for years.

#endlesskidnappingstoriesaregross

I'm at the point where I hope Robin is Fluke. I would rather her be EVUL than chained to a wall while the stupid asshole she loves, her mother, her daughter, and the rest of her fam are all smiles and whatever without her.

• Love 2

Fixed your spelling for ya.

Patrick probably thinks that Faison is not so bad, after all he provided Robin with her meds, three hots and a cot.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 3

Oh I don't dislike her but I don't understand all the praise either. 

Finola's acting, her charisma, and yes, shallowly her looks are where all the praise come from on my part :)

B/c as far as they all know Faison IS Fluke so if you use logic it all actually Anna's fault for not "going to the police for help" and sending Faison away, b/c in the end her way was no better he still escaped and stayed on the loose and as far as they know had Lucas shot. If not for Anna breaking the law NONE of this would have happened....as far as they know.

Why, because Faison isn't really fluke after all? All three - Dante, Julian, and Anna, think Faison is Fluke. In GH land, it's understandable that she (and other others) got taken in by this trick, I think. Only in GH land mind you. :)

Oh and Dante was super HOTT in that leather blazer;)  MEOW!

Yes he was! :)

Dante:

"I don't owe you any expectations, lady."

Loved that. And I appreciate the writers not throwing in "lady" instead of the usual epitaphs they could have thrown out there. Also loved O's shrieking about how could Nathan let Dante talk to her like that. this is why Obrecht must catch Anna having her way with Nathan on the interrogation desk.

I went back and watched the Franco/Nina scenes to watch the baby upstage Michelle Stafford (Honey, some day she's going to get you for that ... and your little dog, Toto, too).

snerk. 

And gosh golly GEE durn it looks like Detective Kitty is Faison's kid.  WHAT a surprise!

Well to be fair it kinda is. I wonder what sort of ridiculous excuse O will have for not telling Faison when that's all she wanted for 20 years.

There is no way to convince me that Anna and Dante aren't secretly fucking. The way he was looking at her after Faison told him what she did: hot fucking damn! And I just loved how he instantly supported her. Man, that Dante/Anna/Nathan threesome is so great, amirite!

Oh, and I loved the super quick look of relief and gratefulness Anna gave Dante when he said it didn't matter. If you blinked, you missed it though because they cut away so fast. Gotta have time for Michelle Stafford to have a monologue about horses!

• Love 6

And gosh golly GEE durn it looks like Detective Kitty is Faison's kid.  WHAT a surprise!

I didn't get that impression at all.

I did think it was highly unlikely that Obrecht would have told Magda who Nathan's father was.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

What's going on with Carlos - is he going to sit in prison forever even though everyone knows he didn't kill Connie?

You mean AJ. Carlos is in prison for killing AJ, he confessed to it. And as long as JVP has his other stuff going on, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Ron to rectify it.

And this is another one of my major issues. Who are the couples that are actually legit together right now? Molly/TJ, Mac/Felicia, Dante/Lulu...is that IT? And if it is, where are they!?!?

Meh, if those are the only couples, they can save them. Only use for them is my cure for insomnia.

Dante was so awesome sticking up for his woman. Nathan and Dante, your boss has had a rough day. It's time to comfort her. In her office.

I never saw Ric do any of his bad stuff, and I adore Rick Hearst, so I was thrilled for that secret to come out. Yay for more Ric! I thought Molly was pretty restrained actually. She told Alexis she still loved her, but she needed time. Completely understandable.

Not surprised at all that the baby is adorable, it's an AMor baby. Of course it was going to be gorgeous.

• Love 1

I did think it was highly unlikely that Obrecht would have told Magda who Nathan's father was.

I don't think it's one hundred percent sure, but I think O's alarmed look when Faison said, "your mother?" opened up the possibility.

• Love 1

I don't think it's one hundred percent sure, but I think O's alarmed look when Faison said, "your mother?" opened up the possibility.

I thought that was more about her not wanting Faison to know she had fathered a son with another man, that she had "betrayed" him. 

• Love 3

I thought she looked truely fearful about Faison knowing which lead me to believe the father is someone Faison loathes. I would LMAO if it was somehow Robert. Plus I'd just love my det Special Kitty's father to be Robert f'inScorpio.

• Love 1

I thought that was more about her not wanting Faison to know she had fathered a son with another man, that she had "betrayed" him. 

I've thought for a long time that Faison was really Det. Kitty's Poppa.  Of course it makes NO sense, considering that Liesel kidnapped Ben/Rocco to give Faison a male heir all the while him having one in Nathan.  But I gave up on this show making sense a long time ago.  

I bet that since I think we're seeing what Ron C. considers to be Dr. O. on Redemption Road, that the erstwhile explanation NOW will be that she although she LUVS Faison, she also LUVED her son too much to give him over to the machinations of Faison.  Or some such nonsense.  

I know it makes no sense, but that seems to matter little these days.

• Love 2

I'm just saying, if Patrick is able to just stand behind Sam and say nothing to the man that destroyed Robin's life, that's about all I need to know about his character. We will see.

I'm fairly certain that Patrick would not just stand behind her, he'd use the opportunity to peep down her top.

• Love 3