Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm enjoying the afterglow of Michael telling Carly off, even though, as others have said, Franco is such a prick that it's a damn shame that he's the one who brought matters to a head. 

Personally, I love Dr. O the truthspeaker. I'd love to see her run into Sonny at least once a week and tell him some additional truths. If he were forced to hear her speak aloud the things he only hisses about, with no recourse but to stand and take it, I'd like to think his head might explode. In fact, I'd like to think about that a lot. 

Since Ava's baby was apparently born without an umbilical cord that needed snipping, I guess it might really be a demonspawn. While I'm still not thoroughly convinced that it's not going to be a tock, I'm currently fanwanking the thought of girlchild rapidly growing to full size and then literally raining hellfire down on Sonny AND Morgan for so cavalierly agreeing that Ava needed to be killed. 

• Love 2

Perhaps if I hadn't had to deal with the Sonny, Carly, Michael show for so long I might give an actual damn about this, but I did so I don't.

Carly and Sonny are still as much Michael's parents as they were before, he's still been tainted by them, renouncing them now doesn't wipe away all the shit he's done and the little shit he's been since birth, at least to me.

I didn't like him as a baby, I loathed him as a little boy, and I was indifferent when he was a teenager, and now that he's an adult I haven't a single fuck left to give when it comes to him.

This show traded AJ for Michael and Jason, not a fair trade to me, not at all. I still have no Tracy, at least one with a brain, and surely the rest of the Qs will now be too busy throwing themselves at Jason and Michael's feet as the new "head honchos" of the family, especially Monica and that kiss ass Alice...how sickening. 

• Love 3

I'm forty minutes in, and I feel like I need a cigarette after watching Michael and Carly.  The rest needs to be shitcanned (yes, even RoHo), but I could watch a solid sixty minutes of Michael unleashing on Carly.  Calling the man who raised him (and I use that term loosely) by his given name?  Recounting all that AJ (excuse me, Dad) sacrificed for him?   Saying his mother is dead to him (okay, may not have gotten to that part, but still)?  All priceless.  ALL.  And now even O is reading Sonny the riot act?  LOVE IT.

• Love 17

Perhaps if I hadn't had to deal with the Sonny, Carly, Michael show for so long I might give an actual damn about this, but I did so I don't.

This is actually the reason why I do care. For far too long, the writers of this show have tried to make viewers believe that Sonny/Carly/Jason were "good" and they lied for "good reasons" and they're "murderers with good hearts." While Robin was EVUL for telling the truth and AJ was EVUL for being an alcoholic and the Quartermaines were EVUL cause they're craycray.

Nope. No more.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 13

Hello young Mister Michael Alan Edward Quartermain: ("Call me Alan") , we have been waiting for you for nearly twenty years

There is no way in heck I am going to call Michael "Alan" lol. I don't care if characters change their last names but I am too old to change my habit of calling Carly's first spawn "Michael".

• Love 2

Uh why wasn't scott calling anna to get some warrants for sonnys arrest lol.

Ron is an idiot? Hopefully once the shock settles, he does a fist pump and visit Karen's grave and tells her that after all these years, justice is finally coming to Sonny. 

• Love 4

Michael is not changing his first name. That would be insane (and stupid, IMO). Last name, yes, please.

In fairness, I think Michael has called Sonny "Sonny" semi-regularly, off and on, especially since A.J. returned. He used to alternate between calling both of them "Dad" and their given names throughout 2013, IIRC.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

When will stupid Sonny realize that his plaaan to frame Heather has backfired resulting in getting his "best" goon either dead or seriously wounded? I hope the same thing happens to Shawn. He really needs killing.

• Love 5

Michael is not changing his first name. That would be insane (and stupid, IMO). Last name, yes, please.

In fairness, I think Michael has called Sonny "Sonny" semi-regularly, off and on, especially since A.J. returned. He used to alternate between calling both of them "Dad" and their given names throughout 2013, IIRC.

He has. But only after AJ got back.

I hope Scotty isn't hesitating to act here because Franco could be arrested too.  Dude, fuck that.

Nah, he's just entertained.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
This is actually the reason why I do care. For far too long, the writers of this show have tried to make viewers believe that Sonny/Carly/Jason were "good" and they lied for "good reasons" and they're "murderers with good hearts." While Robin was EVUL for telling the truth and AJ was EVUL for being an alcoholic and the Quartermaines are EVUL cause they're craycray.

i don't care what happens with Carly and Sonny, I've been past caring for years because whatever "smack down" they get never takes and never lasts, and I highly doubt this one will.

But Michael was raised by them, they are his parents and he is their son, just because he hung out with AJ for a few months doesn't negate what I have watched this kid do since he was old enough to walk around. He was a mini Sonny and a mini Carly and damn well proud of it. Sure now they're "dead" to him but he's been dead to me since his conception.

He's no hero of mine, and never will be, he's alive while AJ's dead, he's supposedly being gifted a "brand new beginning" while Tracy is languishing with no end in sight? No thanks, I've never cared for Michael and if anyting this new turn only makes him more annoying to me.

There is no way in heck I am going to call Michael "Alan" lol. I don't care if characters change their last names but I am too old to change my habit of calling Carly's first spawn "Michael".

Neither would I. He's not suddenly a Q without any trace of the people who raised him just because he realized his parents are shitty people. He has shown himself to be a pretty shitty person as well when he feels "entitled" to something.

• Love 3

What the hell is with Nina's horse birth story?!? Every time I think this storyline cannot possibly be even sicker or Nina more disturbed, the previously unthinkable happens. It's so far beyond creepy and weird at this point; I honestly can't figure out what Ron is going for, other than an attempt to make the audience lose its collective lunch.

Chad and Laura killed it today.

Michael saying that Carly and Sonny are "dead to [him]" was a moment I've been waiting for since at least 2002 when Sonny hung AJ on a meathook and stole a child.

If I was an offliner and unaware of spoilers, I would think Freakco, Nina, Sonny, and Dewq were all on their way out. MB re-signing was never officially confirmed so I am still hopeful. Maybe im stupid and dellusional, but I am still hopeful.

• Love 7

Can Nina just throw the demon spawn out of the window and put it out if it's misery.

I'm glad the truth is FINALLY out so we can move on. Countdown until Michael commits a crime or gets caught up in some other shit and goes crawling to Sonny and/or Carly for help.Carly and Sonny being dead to Michael isn't going to last so all Ron really did was give LW and CD good material for their Emmy reels. 

Now that Franco has blown up Sonny's spot I can't thing of even one reason for Sonny not to murder him. Please, for once in your stupid life do the right thing and blow Franco's brains out.

Edited by LeftPhalange
And now even O is reading Sonny the riot act?  LOVE IT.

This show has turned into a circus, it really has to me. I have to deal with a crazed psycho doctor scolding the sputtering mob bandit, for me I hate them both so I can't win. I feel like Ron is just snatching away all my wins, I am left with characters I loathe paired with other characters I hate.

Ava and the Nina, another toss up of two wretches I can't stand. And seriously that baby was almost as big as Kikaka, though luckily its self preservation kicked in and it knew to fall asleep and avoid having to stare at the Nina for an extended period of time.

And the SERIAL KILLER's smugness over his reveal is so gag worthy I can't even begin to get into it. Someone has got to kill him, just got to.

• Love 2

Soaps used to be a collection of people. Heroes, villains, those somewhere in between... and I would agree that it started going downhill in the 90s because that became the Era of the Antihero... with people not getting what antiheroes are really all about... or basically eschewing their legitimate heroes and thinking the antiheroes could move into their place with no problem.

Stories. Need. Heroes.

It's as simple as that. And they have been necessary to storytelling since the earliest days. There are tragic heroes that battle against impossible odds; there are those that prevail; there are larger than life douchebags who prevail over the far more noble, it's all about the storytelling but it NEEDS the heroes; it NEEDS the good guys.

GH is completely off kilter because Frons and Guza wanted it to become the Sopranos -- not accepting the concept that Tony's story was finite and that he wasn't a good guy! He was a complicated, layered guy, sure, but he wasn't a good guy! Walking into his world was like walking into a funhouse, everything was skewed and messed up and the writers knew it! That was the point of it all along. Don Draper isn't a good guy on 'Mad Men' either. He's a fucked up, cramped little man who is so broken inside he constantly sabotages everything in his life... and he's a symbol in and of himself of the way New York crumbled from the glittering metropolis of the 50s to the hell hole it became in the 70s. You didn't have the writers excusing them, they know what these characters are. There's no dialog of them comparing themselves to firemen and soldiers (Captain America should have busted through the window and kicked Jason's fucking head off for that line) -- they are infinitely flawed and everyone knows it.

Sonny, at this point, is some malevolent being out of Lovecraft. He's the colour out of space... sucking up the lifeforce of everything around him and spreading his sickness further and further each year. He's the blasted heath in the form of a man.

I always like breaking it down... villains are ruled by their fears, antiheroes are driven by their fears and heroes overcome their fears. You need all of that. You need balance and GH hasn't had balance in a long time. There may be more now than there was during Guza's time but sometimes it's hard to tell because Ron falls in love with Howarth 'revealing' stuff in his quirky Howarth way or Dr. O and her crrrrazy accent and Margot Channing quips. Who are the heroes of GH?

Anna? Who gets shunted aside for weeks at a time and is made to play to fool for Duke (whenever they dust him off) or not be able to figure out that shit is really really wrong with this Robin stuff?

Dante? The biggest fucking Sonny apologist out there? Sorry kids, Dante's been infected by Sonny's colour out from space and will either fall to corruption or madness. (That's how Lovecraft works.)

Nate? He's too damn new.

Robin? She of the constantly being kidnapped and not a regular part of the firmament anymore?

Where is the balance? It's been missing since the 90s and until they realize that and start actually writing HEROES again (male, female, whatever) they're never going to get back what's been lost.

THIS! THIS! THIS! Frankly, I'm tired of anti-heroes, especially in the absence of anyone else. Historically, anti-heroes have been my favorite characters; and most people like them. Heroes make my ass hurt; and villains tend to be caricatures. Heroes are good; villains are evil; and anti-heroes get to occupy the fun space in between. They are, out of necessity, more fleshed out and written with more complexity. The problem when you  have nothing but anti-heroes, as was said up thread, you end up with nothing but horrible people doing horrible things to other horrible people and no one ever pays. It's like a dystopian novel without the good writing, moral, political message, or punchline. And frankly I'm sick to death of it.

It doesn't help that anti-heroes of the last couple of decades have tended to be overwhelmingly white and male. Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, House, and soaps. The white male and his tragedy of masculinity and his inner man pain are centered in the storytelling. Everything else is peripheral to the anti-heroes issues. I'm tired of it. I don't care about his issues anymore. I don't care about Sonny's issues; I don't care about Franco's issues. The other characters, especially women, are just the canvas on which the anti-hero's actions are performed. I'm tired of man children. I'm tired of "inner little boys." I'm tired of the trope of men so broken they can't help but destroy everyone and everything around them. I JUST NO LONGER CARE.

[by the way, I realize in many of the shows listed, like Breaking Bad, the intent is not to show the character as a good or rootable person. The problem is the audience often reacts to them that way: men want to be them and women want to "save" them. And you need look no further than prominent audience reaction to the women in these series who dare to cross the anti-hero. Ron, however, really does want the audience to sympathize with these men imo.]

Also, this will never not be the funniest thing in the world, and is a pretty succinct exploration of the archetypal male anti-hero: http://the-toast.net/2013/08/22/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-troubled-male-antihero/

• Love 4

i don't care what happens with Carly and Sonny, I've been past caring for years because whatever "smack down" they get never takes and never lasts, and I highly doubt this one will.

But Michael was raised by them, they are his parents and he is their son, just because he hung out with AJ for a few months doesn't negate what I have watched this kid do since he was old enough to walk around. He was a mini Sonny and a mini Carly and damn well proud of it. Sure now they're "dead" to him but he's been dead to me since his conception.

Sonny and Carly have never gotten a real smack down. They've never paid for anything. That's the problem.

Mikey was "proud of it" because he was manipulated and lied to into believing that Sonny/Carly/Jason were perfect and always right and everyone else was EVUL as all sin. He was a KID. I will never forget when he first met Robin and had NO IDEA who she was and had never even heard her name uttered. Obviously he was a baby, by his perfect trio failed to mention this chick who basically took him in for Jason's sake. Mikey was fed what he could know and when he could know it by those idiots.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7

I hate Ava, but no one deserves this story. It's distasteful on every level.

Yes, it's sickening.

Today was made of so much win. Soaps as they should be.  And God help me, today I STILL like Franco.  I think I have to call the doctor.

Given that this is November sweeps, I know this good feeling is only temporary.  But I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 5

Soaps used to be a collection of people. Heroes, villains, those somewhere in between... and I would agree that it started going downhill in the 90s because that became the Era of the Antihero... with people not getting what antiheroes are really all about... or basically eschewing their legitimate heroes and thinking the antiheroes could move into their place with no problem.

Stories. Need. Heroes.

It's as simple as that. And they have been necessary to storytelling since the earliest days. There are tragic heroes that battle against impossible odds; there are those that prevail; there are larger than life douchebags who prevail over the far more noble, it's all about the storytelling but it NEEDS the heroes; it NEEDS the good guys.

GH is completely off kilter because Frons and Guza wanted it to become the Sopranos -- not accepting the concept that Tony's story was finite and that he wasn't a good guy! He was a complicated, layered guy, sure, but he wasn't a good guy! Walking into his world was like walking into a funhouse, everything was skewed and messed up and the writers knew it! That was the point of it all along. Don Draper isn't a good guy on 'Mad Men' either. He's a fucked up, cramped little man who is so broken inside he constantly sabotages everything in his life... and he's a symbol in and of himself of the way New York crumbled from the glittering metropolis of the 50s to the hell hole it became in the 70s. You didn't have the writers excusing them, they know what these characters are. There's no dialog of them comparing themselves to firemen and soldiers (Captain America should have busted through the window and kicked Jason's fucking head off for that line) -- they are infinitely flawed and everyone knows it.

Sonny, at this point, is some malevolent being out of Lovecraft. He's the colour out of space... sucking up the lifeforce of everything around him and spreading his sickness further and further each year. He's the blasted heath in the form of a man.

I always like breaking it down... villains are ruled by their fears, antiheroes are driven by their fears and heroes overcome their fears. You need all of that. You need balance and GH hasn't had balance in a long time. There may be more now than there was during Guza's time but sometimes it's hard to tell because Ron falls in love with Howarth 'revealing' stuff in his quirky Howarth way or Dr. O and her crrrrazy accent and Margot Channing quips. Who are the heroes of GH?

Anna? Who gets shunted aside for weeks at a time and is made to play to fool for Duke (whenever they dust him off) or not be able to figure out that shit is really really wrong with this Robin stuff?

Dante? The biggest fucking Sonny apologist out there? Sorry kids, Dante's been infected by Sonny's colour out from space and will either fall to corruption or madness. (That's how Lovecraft works.)

Nate? He's too damn new.

Robin? She of the constantly being kidnapped and not a regular part of the firmament anymore?

Where is the balance? It's been missing since the 90s and until they realize that and start actually writing HEROES again (male, female, whatever) they're never going to get back what's been lost.

This.  There is nobody to root for anymore.  I've been away from GH for a while.  I tuned out when Denise Alexander's character of 17 years was killed off with a gurney wheel through the hospital and a sheet over her head.  I said goodbye to a wig.  Every time after that, when I tried to give it another chance, it was Sonny, Sonny, Sonny. So please excuse that my references are from Days.

Soaps do not work when there is no one to root for. Be they bad characters or good characters, there was someone to root for.  Days lost me when EJ, the Sonny of Salem, came to town and got away with crime after crime, after crime--murder of a cop, assault on a colleague, shooting John, stealing John's kidney, forcing Kayla to perform the surgery, raping Sami, kidnapping Sami so he could use her unborn children to save fatha, locking Lucas in a freezer truck, have Sami "raped" by a double of her then husband.  The list goes on and on.  You would think it would be easy to pick someone to root for here, but Days screwed up and had Sami sleep with her rapist.  All bets were off.  As time went on, everyone forgot what he did, excused it....I just couldn't.

Before the advent of EJ, I rooted for Sami even though she was a villian.  I understood where she was coming from and I really loathe the holier than thous.  Jennifer isn't rootable, just a sour, bitter woman.  I can't root for her nemesis.  There is just no one on this show that I can say, "Go get ''em!" to, except maybe Kate who had managed to evolve as a character but still stay true to herself.

I have no one to root for on GH, except in snipets of stories.  I'm rooting for Ave to get her baby and escape Nina, I'm rooting for a truck to run over Liz and Jakeson.  I'm rooting for the destruction of Sonny...but no one person to be my hero.  There just isn't one.  Somewhere along the lines ABC forgot there long ago mantra of "Love in the Afternoon".  Where is the love.  All I see is manipulation and violence and moobsters (that word is sticking in my head).  Where are the couples who used to stick together, grow stronger and they fought a common enemy?  Now they are too busy lying to each other.  I want romance and suspense and trials and tribulations.  I want someone that I can care enough to root for.   I did used to root for AJ, because what Carly and company did to him was beyond disgusting, but he's not here, his killers are, and they will probably get away with what they've done.

• Love 5

Sonny and Carly have never gotten a real smack down. They've never paid for anything. That's the problem.

Mikey was "proud of it" because he was manipulated and lied to into believing that Sonny/Carly/Jason were perfect and always right and everyone else was EVUL as all sin. He was a KID. I will never forget when he first met Robin and had NO IDEA who she was and had never even heard her name uttered. Obviously he was a baby, by his perfect trio failed to mention this chick who basically took him in for Jason's sake. Mikey was fed what he could know and when he could know by those idiots.

I have seen them pay before, they just haven't lost a kid yet in the way they're losing Michael, but again I don't see this being some long term shift, if only because this show will be lucky to last another year at the rate it's going.

Michael wasn't a "kid" when he decided to take Kiki from Morgan just because he felt like it.  I am not just talking about him as a minor, Michael as an adult has been their kid just as much. Selfish, self centered, willing to hurt people and expect them to just "understand" because it had to do with what he was wanting or desiring, that is what he learned from Sonny and Carly.

What happened to him as a kid was unfortunate but it never endeared me, personally, to him or his plight, and when  he became an adult nothing really changed there, at least for me. He will always be more their son then AJ's to me.

He can change his first, last, middle names and initials, whatever, he's still a product of Sonny and Carly's world, and maybe he can turn over a new leaf, start a new life but frankly I don't care either way. I'd actually like to see characters that don't have direct connections to the Sonny and Carly shit festival get some actual time and attention. Might be a nice change of pace.

I got off the barge, caught the ferry to the main island, just to see how today shaked out with Michael. I heard about low rent Hell No Wedding, tried to watch online but ultimately couldn't bring myself to watch Franco revictimize Michael, even at Carly's expense for snark. 

I know Michael has said "Sonny" before, but damn, every single time he did today it made me happy. I don't recall him ever saying Sonny to Carly, usually just if he's really making the distinction to people between Sonny and AJ since AJ's return/Michael getting close to him. No way Ron will allow it to last, but Michael saying the disgusting dou were dead to him was so satisfying. Also loved Michael pointing out that AJ repeatedly taking them two on was proof enough how much AJ loved him.

Is Ava's baby Sonny or Morgan's? I swear to God that baby looked almost Sonny-Orange, which may have been the best thing about the episode, as much as Michael's explosion has been years in the making. LOL is way over used... but I actually did laugh when I noticed that. I'm sure it was the make-up that was suppose to make the kid look like it was just born, but whoever did that should get some kind of award. 

• Love 2

Is Ava's baby Sonny or Morgan's? I swear to God that baby looked almost Sonny-Orange, which may have been the best thing about the episode, as much as Michael's explosion has been years in the making. LOL is way over used... but I actually did laugh when I noticed that. I'm sure it was the make-up that was suppose to make the kid look like it was just born, but whoever did that should get some kind of award. 

Pretty sure the baby is Morgan's, unless they ass-pull that Ava slept with another guy out of nowhere.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I don't know y'all, I was skeptical too but after seeing today I think Michael may indeed permanently shift from Corinthos to Q the same way Jason did from Q to Morgan.

I think Ron has been trying to re-make the show since he took over and today IMHO was a huge signal that the era of Sonny Corinthos is finally over. Because I definitely do not see Ron having BM's Jason playing the holy hit man proper of Sonny's pepperoni.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 9

Who else cheered when Micheal looked at Carly and seriously said "You're dead to me." That was beautiful. Micheal's whole speech was made of win. I also love that he pointed out that when Carly wasn't being self serving, she was serving Sonny. And oh! He has one parent! One parent! AJ! Not you, Carly! Nope, not Orange Glow! And not the amnesiac. But AJ! SK did his job by showing him how to act. I suspect RH helped too. There was no SB in that. I also liked the wink from Roger at the end.

I was jumping up and down doing the happy dance and yes, cheering like I was a cheerleader!

Please show, please give us MichaelWithOutPity! And please let this last forever. Michael has a lifetime of revenge he needs to deal out to those scummy parental units.

I don't care that Franco was a serial killer, he did what nobody else could and let Sonny's own words reveal what a piece of toxic slime he is.

If I had an ounce of sense I'd stop watching the show now because it's probably all downhill from here on.

And oh yeah, that wink was made of awesome.

• Love 16

Yeah, I'm 90% sure the baby's Morgan's.

Its not like sonny would want it anyways after all its a girl lol and we know how he feels about girl kids.I just hope it gets a pretty name if were stuck with te kid lol.

Edited by Harmony233

Because I definitely do not see Ron having BM's Jason playing the holy hit man proper of Sonny's pepperoni.

I agree. I think Jase will remember it all and want to start over.

I forgot to add that RoHo was freaking excellent today. That moment when Carly is screaming for Michael to come back and Franco has this look of...remorse. Just so good.

• Love 5
What happened to him as a kid was unfortunate but it never endeared me, personally, to him or his plight, and when  he became an adult nothing really changed there, at least for me.

I think once CD took over, Michael softened somewhat, and that was intentional. Drew Garrett's Michael was really angry, and DG's natural scowl helped sell that.

I sort of felt sorry for Michael, because his parents were so awful, but he was also being written as wanting to be in that world. Remember Dylan Cash's Michael ordering hits? He wasn't a 6-year-old at the time. He knew what he was doing for the most part.

I'm disappointed that Michael never really tried to find out what happened to AJ on his own, but I guess there wasn't anyone at the time he might have done that who would have given him any sort of objective story.

Pretty sure the baby is Morgan's

It's a girlchild, yes? Of course she's Morgan's.

Edited by dubbel zout

I think Michael will be cordial with Sonny again some day in the future, but he's never gonna call him dad, or say Sonny is his father. Because even if Michael wanted to, how do you get over that huge elephant in the room? But then again, I wondered how Lucky and Luke would get over Jake's death but they still managed to be in the same room together. Kinda. I guess not for long since Lucky's been gone for years now (sob!).

• Love 1

The baby definitely was orange.

• Love 3

I'm all for Michael cutting Sonny/Carly off at the knees. But how long will it take for him to crawl back once he does something dumb and they have to cover it up.

It's only fair that the show give me more than 20 years.

• Love 5

Since my time in the barge was a loooooooooong one (as in I missed big chunks of all of this, including the multiple versions of Michael), I'm just going to kick back and enjoy the hell out of what is described for today.

Knowing they'll blow it soon enough. It's GH, after all. But I can have this one, glorious moment. The Mob Central king, his concubine, and his favorite henchman were the reasons for my long absence. Seeing two of them go down in flames will be very, very satisfying.

They can take that little bitch, Morgan, with them,

• Love 2

Even though she is "looking" for Luke, I was hoping that Lulu and Dante would have been at the wedding. Dante would have been better for Michael than that stupid Kiki.  Even with almost no lines, KA was just awful in her reactions.

• Love 2

I'm all for Michael cutting Sonny/Carly off at the knees. But how long will it take for him to crawl back once he does something dumb and they have to cover it up.

Well, if the writers were SMART (ha ha!! Excuse me while I wipe several tears of helpless laughter from my eyes!) they'd have Michael do another one of those 'defense of others' situations and NOT go to Sonny or Carly for help and have the system go the way it should. Then have him really open his eyes to the knee-jerk 'cops are bad and are out to get us!' response that Carly and Sonny (and Jason) always took on because THEY WERE ALWAYS BREAKING THE LAW!!

Also, I hope that if Sonny mentions the word 'honor' in front of Michael, he kicks Sonny's teeth out.

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 5

Even though she is "looking" for Luke, I was hoping that Lulu and Dante would have been at the wedding. Dante would have been better for Michael than that stupid Kiki. Even with almost no lines, KA was just awful in her reactions.

Right!? All she knows how to do is make her eyes real big.

If Michael really wanted to he could probably take down Sonny's whole organization. He witnessed plenty throughout his childhood and adolescence and the statute of limitations on at least some of that can't be totally cold.

• Love 5

If Michael really wanted to he could probably take down Sonny's whole organization. He witnessed plenty throughout his childhood and adolescence and the statute of limitations on at least some of that can't be totally cold.

I really want Michael to go after Sonny and Carly Q-style - bankrupt Sonny's legitimate business, use a shell company to buy the MetroCourt out from under Carly, etc.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 19

I really hope that Jason when he recovers his memories doesn't serve as a mediator to reunite Sonny and Carly with Michael.

Well then buckle up because  thats what without a doubt will happen.. The anvils of Sonny, Carly and Jason being the ones who brought him up have not been subtle.

Edited by Bawoman

As for Kiki, oh yes, she's the worst, no argument here.

And you just know the next thing she's going to do is run to Morgan to get him to keep lying.  "Michael knows about Sonny killing AJ, he already lost Sonny and Carly, he can't lose me/us too!".

I can't wait until that lying hypocrite bitch goes down in flames.

• Love 8

Even though she is "looking" for Luke, I was hoping that Lulu and Dante would have been at the wedding. Dante would have been better for Michael than that stupid Kiki.  Even with almost no lines, KA was just awful in her reactions.

Dante wouldn't've let Franco just snark in the background, so they couldn't've had him there. Lulu would never go to the wedding of a man who strapped her to a bomb. The writers actually made the choice here. If they weren't gonna have the whole town there (which imo they should have), then the select group of people who attended wouldn't include Dante and Lulu.

It just reminds me how shitty the Haunted Star revamp looks, honestly. That used to come off like a bigger space. Now it looks like a fucking romper room and people just show up in twos or threes and stand around. It looks cheap as fuck. I'm gonna have to rewatch some Internet AMC and OLTL (again) to try and remember what real group scenes look like, especially when crazy dudes are spending lots of money they don't have to make it happen.

• Love 4

Where is Lulu suppose to be or is it just not addressed? I thought she'd be there since she apparently OK'd Franco to enter the Haunted Star again.

I want Michael to have help taking on Sonny/Carly with the only person resembling a parent he still has still alive... Jax. And getting Johnny out of jail just for the look on Sonny's face would be appreciated, c'mon Mikey! You've got a LOT of years to make up for; go big.

What was with the bowl of candy next to Max in Sonny's entry way? Did Sonny actually have him on Halloween duty? Is that double pay?(triple should Spencer appear?) Who trick or treats at the Mobs'?!

• Love 2