Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Possibly, but in his place I'd find it very difficult considering Tracy walked in on FauxLuke holding a gun on Ned, but took FauxLuke's side because in not trusting her (re: ELQ) due to her commitment to FauxLuke, he hurt her pride. She also talks like Luke running down and killing little Jake was an oopsie fender bender, which makes her look horrible.

On top of all this, her family should hand over their legacy to her so she can rescue him. Eeer NO!

I can't get a rise out of this nonsense storyline because she can't even tell Luke is not Luke. She supposedly loves him so freaking much, she'll give up ELQ for him. All the current story lines are crap but the lack of recognition of Luke and Jason (despite the cosmetic surgery) take the cake.

I haven't liked Alexis in a long time, and every other tweet by NLG makes me question why I ever liked either actress or character, but at least Alexis has her choice of two men who genuinely want her. Tracy is wringing her hands over a freeloading cheating asshole who treats her like shit.

• Love 5

No, that was the midgety moobster Sonny who broke into Robin's house doing that and shot Robin. In front of her child.

Sonny did that and after he left, Robin convinced Jax to return Joss but then Shawn did break in pointed his gun at Jax and demanded Joss.  It was a bad night to be Robin.

• Love 2

Tracy has no love for ELQ no matter how she wants to be ceo. She even went so far as to have Connie publish how Tracy laundered dirty money through ELQ. She didn't care that it could have destroyed the company and almost did. She wanted the company from AJ. so damn the torpedoes and straight ahead. Guess Edward knew his daughter better than we thought . he never trusted her. he knew she was her own worst enemy. I haven't been watching so exactly how many shares does Tracy have to give Jerry ? The man turns my stomach. Jerry and now Luke. Guess this will be the way Michael learns the Q's don't care about him and will take the company right out from under him. Sonny wins again. Think I will return when its over and you can all tell me what happened. I really have lost any interest in watching. The barge beckons.

• Love 2

Tracy has no love for ELQ no matter how she wants to be ceo. She even went so far as to have Connie publish how Tracy laundered dirty money through ELQ. She didn't care that it could have destroyed the company and almost did. She wanted the company from AJ. so damn the torpedoes and straight ahead. Guess Edward knew his daughter better than we thought . he never trusted her. he knew she was her own worst enemy. I haven't been watching so exactly how many shares does Tracy have to give Jerry ? The man turns my stomach. Jerry and now Luke. Guess this will be the way Michael learns the Q's don't care about him and will take the company right out from under him. Sonny wins again. Think I will return when its over and you can all tell me what happened. I really have lost any interest in watching. The barge beckons.

I completely disagree with this. It was completely twisted, but she honestly thought that the company would go down if AJ was at the helm and would rather watch it implode than die a whimpering death (kind of like watching GH dying its own slow death). It was a form of love, abusive as it maybe. Besides, RC was writing that shit, so it can't be trusted considering he is crap with characters. And it isn't like Ned was talking up AJ as even an adequate CEO, even if he was disappointed that they lost to AJ.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 1

Guess this will be the way Michael learns the Q's don't care about him and will take the company right out from under him.

Actually, given the way the Q's have rolled over the years, taking the company right out from under Michael is their way of saying, "Welcome to the family".

• Love 2

I completely disagree with this. It was completely twisted, but she honestly thought that the company would go down if AJ was at the helm and would rather watch it implode than die a whimpering death (kind of like watching GH dying its own slow death). It was a form of love, abusive as it maybe. Besides, RC was writing that shit, so it can't be trusted considering he is crap with characters. And it isn't like Ned was talking up AJ as even an adequate CEO, even if he was disappointed that they lost to AJ.

Well I never remember Ned even being civil to AJ he called him *junior* Ned is Tracy's son and to the real Edward that counted against him..Ned is also no saint.. Tracy realized she had screwed up when she did it. One thing and , we can agree to disagree.Re-Ron has no iea how to write this show at all. he has no concept of the Q's.The Q's are now a joke the same way the rest of the show is. All this killing and plotting to kill, All this back from the dead ,the Cassidines returning. frankenRon have made this show the names are the same but there is where it ends.
  • Love 3

One thing and , we can agree to disagree.Re-Ron has no iea how to write this show at all. he has no concept of the Q's.The Q's are now a joke the same way the rest of the show is. All this killing and plotting to kill, All this back from the dead ,the Cassidines returning. frankenRon have made this show the names are the same but there is where it ends.

I think it is time we faced the truth, this is no longer a "show" it is a "spoof", and for all the talk that Ron loves GH, he doesn't, he loves the old Batman show and that is what he is writing, I expect to see BAM POW BOFF flash on my screen the next time some one throws a punch

• Love 8

I guess now we know who's going to deliver Ava's baby. Nina will immediately take it away and make a run for it.

(Actually, I want to see that happen.)

I'm picturing Nina running out of there holding the baby like a football : )

Sonny Corinthos is a curse to everyone. Got his stolen son raped in prison, thrown in prison, shot and put in a coma, and shot his bio dad- check. Shot oldest son in the chest, cheated on his son's mother-check. Got his only living daughter blown up, kidnapped, and almost killed- check. Shot his baby mama in the head while birthing their son-check. Banged his second son's girlfriend in the crypt of the man he murdered and was the reason his son was targeted for an online gambling ring, bringing Kiki to town-check. Got one pregnant wife blown up-check. Got his alleged bff murdered in dock n roll for his dumb mafia money-check. Got one baby mama to sacrifice one kid for the othe-check. Turned two brain damaged men into enforcers-check. Ruined Shawn-check. Ruined Duke-check. Got Karen Wexler addicted to pills and booze the stripping and when she tried to stop, he said she liked being molested-check.

You forgot to add 'ate the show' and 'polarized viewers'. 

Dude, I'd be more afraid of Magda than Nina. Magda looks like she would fuck your world up no distraction. Nina, you could shake a rattle or a stick at.

If she teams up with her sister? You won't know what hit you! I'd like a little backstory on who raised these two women. ( I'd also like to see them in cahoots with Tracey. I've got no reason, I just do)

Is the red dress a sign she is in hell.?

If that's the case we must all be wearing red when we watch, because this show is hellish some days. 

Is Franco's art therapy mandatory? Why is Jason in there? Is he strong enough to paint? Or is he just sitting and looking at shitty art because they wheeled him in there and forgot about him? 

I like Olivia and Ned together, but I'm conflicted: seeing as it wasn't that long ago that she was into being mobbed up, is it okay for her to enter the Q's orbit? She's still a Sonny cheerleader and she's in business with Carly. Will she do right by Ned? 

• Love 2

Is Franco's art therapy mandatory? Why is Jason in there? Is he strong enough to paint? Or is he just sitting and looking at shitty art because they wheeled him in there and forgot about him?

Liz rolled him in there as part of her flirtmance she has going with him, but then she got a call and was reminded she is a nurse and not his wife and therefore has other patients, so she had to leave.

• Love 1

The Tracy that Ron is writing is "Tracy" in name only. I do not recognize her at all anymore. I do not fault Jane for sticking around and picking up her paycheck, but the character has been stupefied beyond words, imho.

From that whole tainted relish shit to now not being able to tell that her husband's imposter isn't him? It's as if the very core of the character has been cut out, completely removed and all that is left is a hollow shell.

I think it is time we faced the truth, this is no longer a "show" it is a "spoof", and for all the talk that Ron loves GH, he doesn't, he loves the old Batman show and that is what he is writing, I expect to see BAM POW BOFF flash on my screen the next time some one throws a punch

How about the Nina's "BOOOYAHHHH!"s too? Heaven knows she's nothing more than a crazed cartoon. .

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 7
Look at how much the so-called storyline has been affected because of TG's real life health problems. It's ridiculous IMO that one used-to-be 'star' of the show calls the shots to the point that things are written around his many many vacations

Real life happens: Actors get sick, have family emergencies, etc. And what, TG should refuse a deal that gives him long vacations just because the writers can't figure out how to accommodate TG being gone? IMO, the story problems are Ron's and the writing staff's and theirs alone. TG has as much power as TIIC give him.

Liz rolled him in there as part of her flirtmance she has going with him, but then she got a call and was reminded she is a nurse and not his wife and therefore has other patients, so she had to leave.

This, and he was stuck in there so that Carly could find him and have her heart-to-heart with a "stranger" who seems oddly familiar. *rme* It did crack me up that Carly was all "That's the sort of wise advice my bestest best friend forever Jason would have given me," when all Jakson said was, "If you love the guy, marry him; otherwise, don't." Yes, Jason would certainly tell her that if she were marrying Franco. Gah.

• Love 8

I blocked NLG on Twitter because her tweets were starting to make me hate Alexis, who was once my favorite character. I know I should separate the two but I can't, when actors start using their 'fame' to shove their own beliefs down their fans throats it disgusts me, like they think they know better than we non-actors do. It's a pet peeve of mine when anyone 'famous' uses their 'fame' to preach their own opinion as fact and practically belittle anyone who doesn't agree with them. Talk/tweet about your show/movie/whatever but don't tell me what to think. /rant over

As far as Luke/Fluke is concerned, this is what happens when the actor/inmate (I'm looking at you TG) runs the show/asylum. Look at how much the so-called storyline has been affected because of TG's real life health problems. It's ridiculous IMO that one used-to-be 'star' of the show calls the shots to the point that things are written around his many many vacations and his desire to make Luke 'dark', nevermind how much the once great Luke and Laura has been reduced to ashes.

I'm sick to death of the whole mob-rules mentality that a show about a hospital has become and nothing would make me happier than to see Sonny and all his ass-kissers out of Port Charles and off this show called General Hospital.

Give us back the Quartermaine Family, give Tracey a man who loves her for the fierce woman she is, and for the love of Jasus, let Michael find out the truth about the mongrels who raised him. Also, fuck you Ron. And most of all, fuck you Sonny, you ruin everything.

Edited because spelling counts.

I have disliked Alexis since she scoffed off Zander who told her how Sonny got AJ to sign away his parental rights. Coerced. That made it against the law, and Mac he was the police commissioner and he wouldn't listen to AJ. I was a fan from then on of Billy Warlock. Skye was the only one who believed AJ and was on his side. You are right about NLG. I have seen her twitter where she acts like the stupid soap fans don't have enough brains to know who to vote for. She what we got now ? I don't even tell my children who to vote for. I just say listen to what they say and decide for yourself. Some of these celebrities are a big joke. Johnny Depp, Kante , and lots of others are leaving this horriable country but I see they are still here and I make it a point to NOT support what they do. Rant over.

TG has turned into a joke and made the show one also. I would love to see him gone. He ran over Jake without a *sorry*. I am not a drunk he says but when doesn't he have a drink in his hand. left Lucky and Lulu at the brothel??? He has not been a father to Lulu when she was little Nick and Lucky had to talk him into showing up for her birthday and Christmas. As for when she was a teen living with him at the mansion those were the years I lived on the barge.

Guza made the Q's a very bad joke .Since when weren't they worse than Sonny and the mob. ? Never got that. Jason jumped into that car AJ was driving, that would have been a perfect time to say. Don't get into a car with a drunk driver, instead we get anger boy !If you are sober and get into a car where someone is drunk, you have to take some of the responsebilty for your injuries.

Michael what can I say? every time I think there is hope for him, Sonny wins. The barge is nice this time of year !

• Love 3
I like Olivia and Ned together, but I'm conflicted: seeing as it wasn't that long ago that she was into being mobbed up, is it okay for her to enter the Q's orbit? She's still a Sonny cheerleader and she's in business with Carly. Will she do right by Ned?

No she won't because Sonny ruins everything.  No woman is allowed to completely cut ties with him.  IMO, Ned is screwed from the word go with Alexis and Olivia.

• Love 3

Ned's had scenes with some of Sonny's victims (Michael, Olivia, Monica- mother of his late cousins) recently  so I have a tiny bit of hope that maybe he will issue a loud, at least semi-public smackdown of Sonny, that Michael will witness, once the truth about AJ getting murdered comes out. Ned was around way back when, so he's in a better position to do it. Sonny ruined Ned's dear friend Brenda in a lot of ways; Ned witnessed that. Sonny illegally adopted his cousin AJ's son, has gotten said son shot in the head and raped, murdered AJ in cold blood, and is in-directly responsible for both Jason and Emily's deaths. I'd love for Ned to point that out -  Sonny took advantage of a young man with brain damage, and eventually Jason 'died' "on the job" when got shot at the pier. Diego murdered Emily as revenge on Jason for his work for Sonny. Sonny has also f'ed up Ned's friend Jax's life (like attempted murder), almost blew up his friend Alexis' daughter, and cheated on his friend Olivia.

Then, Sonny and Carly realize Michael has heard all of this, immediately attempt damage control, and all Michael has to say is "You don't speak to me; you two are dead to me. The only place I ever want to see you again is in prison in Pentonville."  

• Love 4

Ned's had scenes with some of Sonny's victims (Michael, Olivia, Monica- mother of his late cousins) recently  so I have a tiny bit of hope that maybe he will issue a loud, at least semi-public smackdown of Sonny, that Michael will witness, once the truth about AJ getting murdered comes out. Ned was around way back when, so he's in a better position to do it. Sonny ruined Ned's dear friend Brenda in a lot of ways; Ned witnessed that. Sonny illegally adopted his cousin AJ's son, has gotten said son shot in the head and raped, murdered AJ in cold blood, and is in-directly responsible for both Jason and Emily's deaths. I'd love for Ned to point that out -  Sonny took advantage of a young man with brain damage, and eventually Jason 'died' "on the job" when got shot at the pier. Diego murdered Emily as revenge on Jason for his work for Sonny. Sonny has also f'ed up Ned's friend Jax's life (like attempted murder), almost blew up his friend Alexis' daughter, and cheated on his friend Olivia.

Then, Sonny and Carly realize Michael has heard all of this, immediately attempt damage control, and all Michael has to say is "You don't speak to me; you two are dead to me. The only place I ever want to see you again is in prison in Pentonville."  

Except I would/could never take Ned doing the honors at all seriously since Ned himself ALSO delighted in treating AJ like shit on his shoe. Which was rich since, as pious as born-again "St. Ned" is now, he was a bigamist, cheat, liar, etc. as "sullied" as the cousin he looked down upon.

Hence why I have the unpopular opinion of hating Ned.

• Love 4

Aside from Michael for obvious reasons, the person who should be giving a smackdown is Monica.  I agree with those that think Ned doing it will ring hallow.

• Love 1

This, and he was stuck in there so that Carly could find him and have her heart-to-heart with a "stranger" who seems oddly familiar. *rme* It did crack me up that Carly was all "That's the sort of wise advice my bestest best friend forever Jason would have given me," when all Jakson said was, "If you love the guy, marry him; otherwise, don't." Yes, Jason would certainly tell her that if she were marrying Franco. Gah.

I didn't see the show a week and half -(translation of that being, I didn't record the show and immediately delete it after watching 5 minutes out of the hour it's on as  usual) - and watched Friday's episode yesterday to see what had been going on.  

And I saw.  Pretty much nothing good.  Any episode that starts out with Sonny anywhere near the Quartermaines, living or dead, will NOT be good.  And downhill from there.  MS and RH still chewing the scenery and virtually each other, Mumbles the Moobster verbally farting in every scene, Kiki still not dead yet, Tracy still dumber than a box of rocks, Ned not back in Salem where he delights and doesn't irritate, Michael still looking like he wandered on the set one day to deliver a pizza and instead got hired to act, Rosalie - HERE'S SOMETHING! - the bangs are sorta gone - Ron C's own golden girl, Donna Mills, working for botox money, and the worst - Carly yammering on and ON and ON to "Jake", who was able to sit there and take that gaping maw of desolation yapping in his face because he has the brain of a pickle.  (I like Billy Miller but IMO he's not good enough - nobody apparently is - to overcome such dismal writing and such a HORRID character).  

The show continues to go absolutely nowhere, and the stories no longer even attempt to make sense.  Jerry Jax and ELQ and Ivanna Trump as Jerry's aide-de-camp and what does it all mean and nobody gives a rats ass.  

Show is golden, isn't it?

• Love 11

Except I would/could never take Ned doing the honors at all seriously since Ned himself ALSO delighted in treating AJ like shit on his shoe.

Yeah, but Ned has always been the reasonable Q and, like said up thread, he has the history as he was on the show when Sonny became popular in the 90's.  Ned and Sonny have experienced significant overlapping connections, Brenda, Lois, Jason, AJ, etc. 

I think smackdowns always come best from the intelligent, reasonable, and Tracy types.  Alexis has a history of delivering brilliant smackdowns to both Carly and Sonny, for example.  I hope Alexis gets to deliver a smackdown or 7.  I'd love to see Carly or Sonny go to Alexis for legal help, since Sonny fired her.  Didn't NLG win an Emmy for a Carly smackdown?  

I like Ned, sure he's not perfect, and hated AJ, but AJ was family. Michael is family.  I wish they had shown Michael's consulting with Ned on screen.  Might give a smackdown more bite.  Of course, Ron C has to waste our time with extra Franco/Nina, Shawn/Sonny scenes instead.

• Love 3

Alexis doesn't have much high ground to smack down Sonny. She has a bit more with Carly, but not much.

If we're looking for characters with the perfect amount of high ground to smack down another character, we'll be searching forever.  Alexis has a long history with both Carly and Sonny, if an angel character, like the former Emily were to smack down Carly/Sonny, it would be boring.  As I recall, Carly, during the smack down NLG won an Emmy for, called Alexis out for being secretly in love with Jax.  Alexis can easily call these 2 winners out, even with her own issues of being involved with "bad" men, helping get Michael away from AJ.  And Sonny and Carly can give her shit back, if need be.  It would be more interesting than watching this show's paint dry, which much of the writing has been for a while.  

Of course, the best person to call them out is Michael, Michael, and, oh, Michael.  But, others can join the tar and feathering.  

Edited by sunflower
  • Love 3

Alexis allowed herself to be blackmailed into being Sonny's lawyer, so I can't give her much leeway. Any woman who had a child with Sonny doesn't have much room to criticize, IMO, especially since they were all adults and knew he was in the mob.

Sonny's kids are the ones who should tear him a new one. They're the ones who have been hurt the most by association with that scumbag.

• Love 9
Sonny's kids are the ones who should tear him a new one.

This is why I miss Kristina. LA's Kristina. She had weak moments but for the most part, she gave zero fucks about Sonny and succinctly told him so.

I blocked NLG on Twitter

I get some of her tweets via RTs. Her tweets about Renee Zellweger this past week is probably the worst of her many many offensive drivel. 

If we're looking for characters with the perfect amount of high ground to smack down another character, we'll be searching forever.  Alexis has a long history with both Carly and Sonny, if an angel character, like the former Emily were to smack down Carly/Sonny, it would be boring

Even Emily lost the high ground after the Soily mess.

The bold part, yes we would but IMO, everyone in PC has the morale high ground over Franco. Yes, even Carly. 

• Love 2

There are only two people who need to tear apart Sonny for killing A.J.: Michael and yes, Jason. Because a Jason in his right mind would and should do it, provided Sonny's Jason is dead. (Though I doubt it.)

Close third: Robin.

• Love 3

Imo putting anyone before Monica, the grieving mother who has lost both her sons and grandson to the greasy ass, as who should put Sonny in his rightful place just doesn't seem right.

Watching her weeping in the crypt, this is a broken woman and Sonny is solely responsible for her pain and her grief and there's no doubt in my mind that outside of Alan who is dead, damn you Guza, Monica loves AJ the most of anyone hands down. There's no way Michael or Jason Q or not comes close to what Monica feels for her eldest and first born son.

Sonny has managed to find some way or another to disrupt and destroy Monica's entire family, from Jason, to AJ, to Emily, to Michael. She's been living with the repercussions of Sonny's selfish, deplorable behavior for years and years.

She has been one of the few who has faced the full brutal impact of being forced to live in a "Sonny friendly world" where he faces no consequences, he never learns his lesson, he cannot comprehend being selfless or truly apologetic, truly remorseful. Watching Monica finally lay down the law on him, to finally be able to smack his sorry ass down would be perfection to me.

Everyone else can form a queue behind Monica and whatever is left of Sonny once she is finished then they can have at freely.

• Love 21

I'm torn because I think Monica and Micheal have equal footing for a Sonny beat down.

Hear me out. My reasons for Micheal:

Sonny stole his life from him. He knew Jason was brain damaged, and Carly had low self-esteem. He knew she wanted glitz and power and money and glamor, but like him lacked education and work ethic. She also saw herself as a victim. Sonny pounced on that, as he does with women, and married her and adopted Micheal. Instead of Micheal having a normal life with education, safety, and goals- he saw murder, death, and fighting. He was told his biological father was a terrible person because Sonny forcefully took him from AJ and his biological family. He lost out on his grandparents as a child. Sonny didn't do that for Micheal, but for himself. He treated Micheal as a possession. Micheal was shot, put in a coma because of Sonny's career choice. Micheal saw his sister get blown up, his mother get shot in the head, he and his siblings were kidnapped by his bio dad because of Sonny's selfishness. He was put in a position where he had to kill to defend his mother and other sister from a kidnapper. Because of this, he was sent to prison. Why did he get a 5 year sentence? Because of his parents. Sonny ruined a protection deal put in place, causing Micheal to be raped in prison. And now Sonny has ruined the reputation of Micheal's biological father and murdered him, while lying to his face. Most people wouldn't make it through that. Sonny couldn't handle Micheal having a relationship with his real family, living the life he was supposed to have.

Monica has reason because Sonny took her adopted son in his weakest state and manipulated him from a pre med student to a hit man. He took a brain damaged kid and turned him against his family. Which Sonny has a history of taking troubled kids and turning them against their families. Why does he have fans? Why? Because he paid medical bills? BFD. Anyway, Sonny was also the reason Jason was killed and then kidnapped etc. Jason was protecting Sonny's stupid mob money and got dock rolled by Faison. He left his wife and child to do Sonny's fucking work. Then Monica gets her first born only bio child back after Sonny already hung him on a meat hook, stole his kid, fucked his life up. And all AJ wants is to be sober, be there for his mom, and be a good dad. He finally gets the chance. And what happens? Of course, Sonny fucks with him at every turn. He can't handle his trophy dare talking to his real father. Then, he murders AJ, despite promising Micheal otherwise and lies......then shows up for the funeral. Hell, he went to the hospital room. Then, he fucks the real murderer of his 5 min fiancee in the Q crypt. You know, the one he ran around town yelling that AJ killed, costing Monica her job.

So at the trial, they both need to testify. And they need to smack the hell out of him.

• Love 8

I put my money with Monica all day long for a number of reasons but a main one is that she'll be able to hate Sonny fully and truly without any conflicted feelings or guilt.

She wants nothing to do with him already, once she finds out that he killed AJ and how, how her son begged for his life, how Sonny was only too eager to get rid of Michael's biological father that he was finally forming a bond with, threatening Sonny's controlling hold on the boy, she will hate him completely and want him put away forever in a tiny cell to rot.

I don't see anyone else having the same levels of loathing and disgust as Monica will when the truth is revealed, because she's never loved Sonny, she's never defended him, she's never liked him, she's never been drawn into his camp of Sonny defenders, she's only been a vocal detracter and proud of it.

She has all the history and personal grudges necessary to bury Sonny without hesitation. One certainly won't see her caring if he can't "handle" being locked up in a cage like the animal he is or giving him the benefit of the doubt of being off his meds.

• Love 9

As far as to whether or not Ned will have any sympathy when the truth about Luke comes out, I doubt it. Ned likes riding that high horse just a weeee bit too much.  Honestly, I love him because he's a Q, but if he weren't-IDK.  I think he might be the kind of character I'd skip through.

About NLG and the tweets. My impression of them is either that she comes across as very immature, and sometimes, perhaps not quite well balanced, to be polite about it. But mostly, just very immature and self centered. I think perhaps she should take up knitting, or another hobby that doesn't involve interacting with the viewing public.

That may come across as harsh, but it's not nearly as harsh as what I am thinking to myself. I think if you put yourself out there like that, you better be able to take harsh comments and criticisms.  Otherwise, step away from the computer and take a breath. 

• Love 1

I feel pretty certain that RC won't even include Monica much in the reveal fallout, which is a real travesty. As CPP83 has stated, Monica really deserves to eviscerate Sonny. And I feel like LC would kill it, too.

I feel like we will get a chance to see Monica react, but sadly, it'll probably just be one scene two weeks later where she's ranting about Sonny to Alice or Ned or Tracy.

You know what's a shame?  They should have used this in-between time to shore up the relationship between Monica and Michael.  They don't really interact, do they?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
I feel pretty certain that RC won't even include Monica much in the reveal fallout, which is a real travesty. As CPP83 has stated, Monica really deserves to eviscerate Sonny. And I feel like LC would kill it, too.

I feel like Ron is already setting things up to make Sonny a "victim" in this somehow, especially since Maurice has resigned. He just isn't going to deal with an embattled and shunned Sonny by most of the town, he hasn't for two decades so why start now?

Hearing Sonny lay all the blame, as usual, on a dead man that he shot unarmed and with pure heartless, malice intent...it's beyond the pale at this point and Ron seems to have picked right up with the same sickening Sonny worship that Guza started.

But I am quite certain that Leslie would bring down the house if she were allowed to take part in that sort of sequence, finally allowing Monica to let loose and tear Sonny right down to his trashy roots. But god forbid the Qs win at anything, especially against the almighty Sonny.

You know what's a shame?  They should have used this in-between time to shore up the relationship between Monica and Michael.  They don't really interact, do they?

[sarcasm font] Oh they interact off screen all the time, he probably drives her to Bingo night and she's been bugging him about going back to college. I'm positive Ron would be only too happy to say that's the case... [sarcasm font]

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

But I am quite certain that Leslie would bring down the house if she were allowed to take part in that sort of sequence, finally allowing Monica to let loose and tear Sonny right down to his trashy roots.

I remember Monica cutting both Sonny and Jason down to size pretty good when Emily was killed.

• Love 4

Actually, Ron had no issue making the beloved Clint Buchanan into a villian. And he did that shit both feet into the water, and here's a shocker- it made sense. So, I'm sure, he can write a villian Sonny being shunned and treated like a villian. It's will Maurice play it. Will Maurice take the blow to his ego?

• Love 4

Actually, Ron had no issue making the beloved Clint Buchanan into a villian. And he did that shit both feet into the water, and here's a shocker- it made sense. So, I'm sure, he can write a villian Sonny being shunned and treated like a villian. It's will Maurice play it. Will Maurice take the blow to his ego?

Eh, what happened with Clint isn't really an apples-oranges comparison.  That seemed more designed to engineer sympathy for other characters - Rex, Aubrey, the various Fords - (which all backfired with me because Jerry ver Dorn is awesome and Clint messing with characters I hated was a delight) and that's not what's really going on here.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Let's face it, Maurice re-signed and Sonny is not going to suffer for his actions.  Damn but I want Sonny GONE.  If we have to suffer through more of Sonny Corinthos then at least give him a worthy opponent -- say Helena Cassadine.

Why not let Jerry Jax turn his eyes toward to all-perfect Sonny for a change. Jerry would be the logical one to take down Sonny and take over his little empire.

Why not let Jerry Jax turn his eyes toward to all-perfect Sonny for a change. Jerry would be the logical one to take down Sonny and take over his little empire.

This stupid story is so convoluted and has been going on so long that it's easy to forget. But I think the heart of the Fluke story is somehow related to Jerry Jax and others trying to destroy Sonny. Or at least it was when it started. 

• Love 1

Monica and Michael disappeared the moment AJ died and then Michael became nothing but a prop in the story. Right now, we could be having Michael flashing back to scenes with AJ where he starts putting pieces together and we could have had Michael talking to Monica about Carlos not being the killer but why do that? Why make Michael and Monica the major parts of the story when we can have Rosalie and Kiki and Franco and Heather?

What once could have been a really kick ass story has turned into a campy dumbass mess(with the added bonus of Sonny in the end not losing a damn thing).

• Love 3
So, I'm sure, he can write a villian Sonny being shunned and treated like a villian. It's will Maurice play it. Will Maurice take the blow to his ego?

Sonny is at a Victor Newman level of doing tons of horrible shit, mostly to his own kin and children, and yet he still rules all, I don't see that changing anytime soon, especially now with the resign.

Maurice has played a broken and removed Sonny before but he only tolerates that for a couple of weeks at best, perhaps because it gets a little too "real" for him considering his condition, but Sonny isn't going to take some grand tumble from grace and stay down, I do not ever see that happening, he's still the official leading man of the show and until that status changes he isn't losing much if anything.

If he can't handle doing his job, then he needs a new one. Dude signed up to be on a soap. It ain't gonna be kittens and ponies. Go to ABC family. Do a sitcom. Quit wasting time and space. TeCa had to do a dead baby story while pregnant. If she, a newbie, can hang, then Mo can put his big boy boxers on and be sad. He could even be like "fuck it, I'm a bad boy!" But no. I'm done with actors holding the dying soap genre hostage.

Sonny could work being an outcast. He just has to give no fucks.

• Love 4

Maurice has played a broken and removed Sonny before but he only tolerates that for a couple of weeks at best, perhaps because it gets a little too "real" for him considering his condition,

Living with Bipolar like MB does I would rather play a character that is broken and removed, as it would give me an opportunity to work though things in my head and in character and avoid having to bring all that crap to my family. But that is just me.

• Love 3
Living with Bipolar like MB does I would rather play a character that is broken and removed, as it would give me an opportunity to work though things in my head and in character and avoid having to bring all that crap to my family. But that is just me.

I remember watching the interview he gave on Oprah, Maurice has a very particular way about him. However I really am convinced this is just a job to him now, I don't think he's getting much enjoyment, if any, from playing Sonny anymore. The half remembered lines, all the stumbling and stuttering, looking bored or uninterested in the middle of a scene, he seems to be the one with no fucks left to give, imho.

I just wish he would give it up and Sonny could finally meet a very Boardwalk Empire ending. The fact alone Sonny still wants to make AJ's death his own fault somehow I need him to fall off a cliff or into a bottomless hole or a plane can fall on him, that might be fun.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 5

Am I to believe that Dr. Obrecht knows what the "pretty pink dust mop" did re: Nina's medication and she hasn't used that as an excuse to fire her?!?!  Oh, girl, you're slipping!

I know it was yet another Jason anvil, but Franco snarling in wonder about Jake(son) being Carly's BFF was pretty fuckin' rich considering his overnight BFF-ness with Nina.

Oh Carly, not telling Jax about Stepfather SERIAL KILLER until after the wedding?  Hypocrite bitch.