Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Rosalie's secret is:

* She's Fluke.

* She's Fluke's daughter.

* She's Leeee-Leee's pre-clickBOOM daughter.

* She's Hispanic. And short.

* She's Ava's baby from the future.

* She's has the consciousness of Mikkos Cassadine.

* She knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

• She knows Ben is Glory.

She is Ben/Glory.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 7

Rosalie isn't close to fierce enough to be Glory.

Whatever her stupid secret, ten bucks says that Kiki will be the one to blow up Rosalie's spot to Michael and Morgan.  Because if anyone's going to lie to the Corinthos brothers, it's going to be HER!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

At least she hasn't mentioned the word "Memphis" yet I guess.

Oh lord, she hasn't met Lucas yet, right?  What if her secret and the possible secret he has about not wanting to be in medicine are related?

Nah, that'd mean a major story for Lucas.

I missed about 15 minutes of the show because Muslim terrorists are killing soldiers in Canada, and then they showed a 5 minute abused doggy ad.

What I did see was nicely shot, blocked and lighted complete crap. The only good storyline part was Michael talking to Anna, acting like a real person would passing along what Sobby told him and asking for one of those police investigation things. Anna soap opera poo-pooed it. However, he seemed real. The fight over NLG was silly, Kiki sucks, and the Sonny/Dante/Lulu/Tracy brain trust meeting was hella stupid.

However, maybe something good was hidden during the stuff I missed.

• Love 1

Its a GH miracle that neither Ava or Nina were on today. 

Why on earth was Danny calling Patrick Daddy. I think he was around Silas more than Patrick and isnt calling Silas Daddy. Lawd RC and his plot points.

I assume it's because Danny was still a baby/too young to say Momma, Daddy, yes, no etc. when played by the previous twins. I don't remember the previous Danny ever saying a word. He just made baby babble sounds and grabbed for objects. 

I couldn't even muster up the energy to comment on yesterday's show, I can't even remember what happened really. I did get Julian today, which is the only reason I watched after seeing the god awful previews, but as for the rest I just wanted them all dunked into a vat of acid. Well except for Ned, I'll set him aside.

I can't take anymore of this shit story about notLuke. Sam and Patrick together continue to be both a snooze fest and disgustingly plot driven. What the hell was that with Danny? Seriously?

Since Sonny won't pay for AJ's murder this whole build up to the great "reveal" is pointless. All the actors seem so sleepy and lifeless to me. like they're just going through the motions at this point.

Why on earth was Danny calling Patrick Daddy. I think he was around Silas more than Patrick and isnt calling Silas Daddy. Lawd RC and his plot points.

Well you know Patrick played with Danny a whole two times and calls him "Buddy"! If that doesn't a father make I don't know what else might...Ron is a troll, he trolls in his writing I swear to god.

But what better way to set up the Jakson reveal then to have Danny suddenly attached to Patrick as "Daddy" when the truth comes out...I need a drink.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

Missed ten minutes due to news interruption and then the network giving us 8 minutes of commercials.  If anyone knows what happened with Alex, Ned and Julien, I'd really appreciate the 411.

Can someone tell me how Elizabeth has a job?  Even if we go by real time, she was with Jakeson for an hour, didn't take his temperature, check his pulse or check his chart.  Does she not have any other patients to look after, or have they all died while she tends to Jake Doe?  And how has she not been fired for how she talks to her boss?

If it doesn't come out that Sonny killed AJ, I am going to be livid.

• Love 6

If I was a newspaperman and I wanted to dredge someone in the gossip column I would

a:  made a point of commenting on other couples in the restaurant seen the same night, especially if they had just come back to town from being kidnapped and used to work for said newspaperman.

b: commented that on same night the lady doctor in question was also having dinner with a family court judge.

c:  realized the man in question that I was dredging through the muck was also seen having drinks with 2 other women.

Otherwise I enjoyed today's show, and hope to see the scene's I missed between Anna and Obrecht.

I love family time on this show until it involves Sonny.

Edited by jennifer6973

Liz's "Uh, his name is Jake" bit is getting annoying.  Not everyone's been camped out in his room 24/7 like you, Liz.

Liz was totally annoying. Threatening Dr O to go and fuck around with Nikolas? ew. I wasn't bothered on Dr O's behalf but Nik's. How does Liz think Nikolas would feel that she was threatening to mess with his feelings so Dr O would back off? I guess it's moot as long as she doesn't actually do it, but still.

• Love 3

If I didn't think SamTrick was a contrived plot point before, having Danny calling Patrick Daddy after interacting with him maybe three times in the past year would seal it for me.  

And this is the second time Sam has cried to Patrick about not having closure with Jason's death since his body was never found, so hopefully she will rip him a new one when she learns he could have given it to her

• Love 1

If I didn't think SamTrick was a contrived plot point before, having Danny calling Patrick Daddy after interacting with him maybe three times in the past year would seal it for me.  

And this is the second time Sam has cried to Patrick about not having closure with Jason's death since his body was never found, so hopefully she will rip him a new one when she learns he could have given it to her

Lord, this sounds disgusting. Ron's specialty.

• Love 1

Michael talking to Anna, acting like a real person would passing along what Sobby told him and asking for one of those police investigation things. Anna soap opera poo-pooed it.

I would like someone (I guess Dr. O would be in the best position to, but I loathe her) who witnessed that moment to say, "The same woman who didn't figure out she was kissing a latex mask instead of her great love thinks Michael couldn't possibly have valid concerns after talking to the woman his father's alleged killer loves and trusts?" Since you're obviously not going after the emotionally distraught daughter who needs you ... have a seat, Anna.  

• Love 1

I just realized every storyline revolves around a some secret and almost everyone is lying to someone. Sonny to everyone, Rosalie to whoever, Ava to everyone, Jordan to TJ, FLuke to everyone, Kiki, Morgan and Carly to Michael, Patrick to Sam, Sabrina to herself, Robin to Anna and Patrick, Shawn to TJ, Britt and Spencer to Nik. Is this what GH has been reduced to? Can't we have something else going on?

• Love 2

Gag me with a spoon.

Sam/Patrick is the epitome of a plot point, covered in hypocrisy and drizzled with stupidity. And is it just me or do they literally have the same dialogue in every scene?

Danny calls Patty "Daddy"? Really, Ron!? Really!? The guy the boy has spent literally two seconds with playing mother f-ing cars?

And ooh, Sam is dropping "I miss Jason" tears while Patty stands there like he knows NOTHING. Is this JT's acting choice or Cartini's direction because I don't get it? No depth to his performance except looking down at KeMo's boobs.

Lol @ Patty's "If anyone knows what it's like to miss someone, it's me." Said right after flirting about sharing a bed with his new bedwarmer.

I'm gonna need Liz to exit Jason's room pronto. I can't with their bonding anymore. It was cute for like, two seconds and now I'm just sick of it. I want him interacting with others.

• Love 3

Sam corrected Danny right away so I am not sure what the deal with him calling Patrick is when Sam is putting an end to that nonsense. 

Say what you would about Sam/Patrick, but though she finds him attractive as evidence of the one kiss and dream, Sam haven't shown romantic interest in Patrick. She's played around with the idea but I have yet to see her entertain the notion. She's actually expressed not being interested in him, right? I am not quite sure. She had a sex dream about him when he was in close proximity and seemed less than please about it. People said she was acting like a school girl, but I saw unhappiness, not shyness. 

Say what you would about Sam/Patrick, but though she finds him attractive as evidence of the one kiss and dream, Sam haven't shown romantic interest in Patrick. She's played around with the idea but I have yet to see her entertain the notion. She's actually expressed not being interested in him, right? I am not quite sure. She had a sex dream about him when he was in close proximity and seemed less than please about it. People said she was acting like a school girl, but I saw unhappiness, not shyness.

My prob with Sam/Patrick has never been with Sam. My only wish is that she didn't have THREE dudes in her business.

• Love 1
Lol @ Patty's "If anyone knows what it's like to miss someone, it's me." Said right after flirting about sharing a bed with his new bedwarmer.

I would have a totally different perception from reading this if I wasn't watching the show.

It was contrived, as is everything on this show, but they didn't just decide to hop into bed together. Nor did they even touch like "bed warmer" implies.

I would have a totally different perception from reading this if I wasn't watching the show.

It was contrived, as is everything on this show, but they didn't just decide to hop into bed together. Nor did they even touch like "bed warmer" implies.

It's an exaggeration. Most of my commentary here is. ;)

My prob with Sam/Patrick has never been with Sam. My only wish is that she didn't have THREE dudes in her business.

Jake is all up in Liz' business. Silas dropped her like a bad habit for his psycho wife  (a move I kinda admired Silas for btw) and Patrick is interested in getting into her pants only. The acting is iffy on JT's end at best but the dialog says he is still in love with Robin. Don't look at me, I am not RC.

The acting is iffy on JT's end at best but the dialog says he is still in love with Robin. Don't look at me, I am not RC.

In JT's defense, Ron seems to want him playing both sides of the fence, and trying to make two separate motivations mesh (allegedly loving his soon to be ex-wife/wanting to sex Sam up) just seems impossible.

I was a Scrubs fan, but there was zero reason R/P could not have divorced amicably after all that transpired. It wouldn't have precluded them finding their way back to each other.

Instead, Robin gets kidnapped for a trillionth time and Patrick is led by his dick for no other reason than for Ron's "clever" triangle shit.

• Love 6

Jake is all up in Liz' business. Silas dropped her like a bad habit for his psycho wife (a move I kinda admired Silas for btw) and Patrick is interested in getting into her pants only. The acting is iffy on JT's end at best but the dialog says he is still in love with Robin. Don't look at me, I am not RC.

What I mean is that Sam is dealing with missing Jason, her budding attraction to Patrick and her previous love for Silas. I get that storylines changed when Billy Miller was cast, but I miss the days of a genuine romance unfolding. Every relationship on the show besides Molly/TJ is lies and secrets and triangles.

• Love 2

So basically, Ron is stealing dialogue from WWE wrestlers, recycling the same shit plots, and trashing it up like always?

Chris Jericho worked because he invented that shit and because he's Chris Jericho. He delivers it with a smirk and a non said haha I know this is juvenile, but fuck you. It does not work when middle aged businessman/mob boss does what twenty-nine year old Jericho did because of delivery, situation, and well, um, arena. The Q mansion is not a wrestling ring. Even Chris Jericho stopped the shit.

Ron, quit recycling stories. OLTL is done. Get over it. Go watch you tube. Because damn. You really have managed to make GH look like Twilight with guns.

• Love 5

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep at some point after Tracy walked into Kelly's.

Thank Jasus sweeps starts next Thu!

RC's "sleeps" episodes seem as dull as his usual episodes. JMO. Guza may have been a hack himself, but at least he knew how to do some big stuff for sweeps. (The 2005 train wreck that re-introduced Robin and introduced LW's Carly and the 2007 Metro Court Hostage Crisis and its telling that tale in reverse mode among two of the more interesting events...)

• Love 3

What I mean is that Sam is dealing with missing Jason, her budding attraction to Patrick and her previous love for Silas. I get that storylines changed when Billy Miller was cast, but I miss the days of a genuine romance unfolding. Every relationship on the show besides Molly/TJ is lies and secrets and triangles.

And contrived every single relationship, story, and character is contrived/boring/campy that's all RC is capable of I can't stand him.

• Love 6
In JT's defense, Ron seems to want him playing both sides of the fence, and trying to make two separate motivations mesh (allegedly loving his soon to be ex-wife/wanting to sex Sam up) just seems impossible.

That is true. The writing is lacking but Patrick's actions is not supposed to have just one motivation, people are too complicated to be that black and white. Patrick has and will always be a womanizer. Being in love with Robin didn't stop him from having a wondering eye so why should he walk the line now that Robin is out of his sight. He may still love Robin but he is still a warm blooded man and Sam is not unattractive. 

The problem is that I feel JT is having trouble playing the nuance in Patrick's actions. Instead of playing a man, who while still in love with his entangled wife, is attracted to a frenemy turned friend, he is just playing the attracted friend. He delivers his lines that is to portray Patrick missing Robin so flatly that it is easily dismissed .

I hate Sam's attachment to Jason with a passion but KeMo always bring the emotion when Sam is lamenting about him. JT could take pointers and play his scenes with regards to Robin like that.

I do like JT and Patrick so I cut them a lot of slack. There is only so much one can do with RC's script. 

Instead, Robin gets kidnapped for a trillionth time and Patrick is led by his dick for no other reason than for Ron's "clever" triangle shit

You forget another, apparently Scrubs are viable this way.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

Its a GH miracle that neither Ava or Nina were on today. 

Maybe Danny thought Silas was a woman?

• Love 5

The problem is that I feel JT is having trouble playing the nuance in Patrick's actions. Instead of playing a man, who while still in love with his entangled wife, is attracted to a frenemy turned friend, he is just playing the attracted friend. He delivers his lines that is to portray Patrick missing Robin so flatly that is easily dismissed .

I agree. He's just playing this like he wants Sam. And forgetting Robin for a second, there's not even guilt related to the Jason thing anymore. I don't know if it's JT's choice or he's been told to perform in a certain way, but I'm just not into the story the way it's being portrayed and written.

• Love 1

So, next week we get the super awesome revengey badness?!

Not the heartbreaking tale of a young man, who's been put in the terrible position to question everything about the life he knows as he learns his mother and adoptive father really are all the bad things his dead father and grieving grandmother said?

So we get a SERIAL KILLER and a crazy lady having fun, hijinks and revengey awesome badness surprises? !

Not the collision of two families and a young man, desperate for the truth and justice for the father he was never really allowed to know, the father who was stolen from him by the man who raised him? The man who hurt him, his siblings, and his mother has now murdered his father, lied about it......and we don't get that?

Just two crazy people having fun? ! Well okay, GH. And um, way to use Billy Miller, talented guy but shove MSt down our damn throats.

• Love 10

I liked how Morgan wasn't unwilling to believe that Ava could have killed AJ. He does have a scrap of brain here or there, heh. And I hated how Kiki said, "he's Michael Corinthos", like SHE KNOWS HIM THAT WELL. You don't!!! GO AWAY. She and Olivia need to join some "you don't know him as well as you think you do" club.

Dante might as well have said to Tracy, "I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't shared scenes with Michael since late 2011. Is he still played by that Duell kid?"

Anna needs to stab Obrecht in ze eyeballen. And O. can wear a patch and be even more wacky. win-win for me and Ron. I get Anna doing something cool and he gets more Obrecht hijinx.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7

So, next week we get the super awesome revengey badness?!

Not the heartbreaking tale of a young man, who's been put in the terrible position to question everything about the life he knows as he learns his mother and adoptive father really are all the bad things his dead father and grieving grandmother said?

So we get a SERIAL KILLER and a crazy lady having fun, hijinks and revengey awesome badness surprises? !

Not the collision of two families and a young man, desperate for the truth and justice for the father he was never really allowed to know, the father who was stolen from him by the man who raised him? The man who hurt him, his siblings, and his mother has now murdered his father, lied about it......and we don't get that?

Just two crazy people having fun? ! Well okay, GH. And um, way to use Billy Miller, talented guy but shove MSt down our damn throats.

I think you've just summed up every single thing that's wrong with RC's writing. It is a shame, because there is actually good material to be mined here and compelling stories to be told - but, of course, RC doesn't do that.

• Love 2

I don't know if it's JT's choice or he's been told to perform in a certain way, but I'm just not into the story the way it's being portrayed and written.

I imagine he's told to perform that way. We've witnessed JT bringing it, at least I think he is a still very capable actor. Regarding the secret he's keeping from Sam it would give far more punch if Patrick were torn. 

• Love 1
Sam corrected Danny right away so I am not sure what the deal with him calling Patrick is when Sam is putting an end to that nonsense.

My issue is that there's no feasible, reasonable, logical excuse for Danny to even use that word in regards to Patrick. It's all plot pushing, nothing more, and it's so obvious that Ron could care less if any of this makes sense or is believable in any capacity. It's going to happen because he wants Patrick pitted against Jakson from every possible angle, not just with Sam but now with Danny as well.

Ron doesn't even bother with any plausible explanation as to why Danny would make such an association with a man he hardly knows that well. Where is he even getting Daddy from and why apply it to Patrick? If he had called Silas "Daddy" then that would be one thing because at least Silas has the history with Danny and Sam both. He had the dating relationship with Sam and that meant he spent countless months, and days, and hours with this child.

But as for Patrick? He's nowhere near "Uncle" territory with Danny at this point. Hell, with how much TJ has been around taking care of Danny I'd buy him being called "Daddy" first if it's an issue of Danny confusing a familiar close male figure in his family with the title.

To me it's just more of Ron wanting this blink and you missed it "relationship" between Sam and Patrick to appear deeper, or real, so he can wring even more useless, shitty drama out of the Jakson reveal, and there's already plenty of that. Sam's convoluted tears are proof of that today as well.

And as far as Liz and Jakson go...she hijacked his breakfast tray from an orderly so she could, yet again, rattle off tons of personal information to him as if she's known him her entire life...Ron is so shameless.

• Love 3

Nothing has to make sense in Ron's world. Suddenly we have Liz telling Jason about Faison? When Faison was the one who told ROBIN and rubbed it in HER face?

All these scenes should have been saved for Robin and/or Sam.

• Love 2