Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I thought Betsy said that Drew/Jason and Franco born a day or so apart.  It's hard to believe that both Susan and Heather just happened to have their kids on exactly the same day.

Poor Monica, so desperate to have a son again that she's throwing Drew a birthday party.  And oh the anvils as she says to Oscar that she'll have a bigger one for his birthday.

Max Gale deserves an Emmy for his work as Mike.  LW also did good work today.  You could tell MB was trying (finally) but really he's not up to this.

1 minute ago, ulkis said:

What, no comment on shirtless sexiness in the elevator?

I kept hoping he would put his shirt back on. The guy has a nice body but it was so gratuitous.

On 9/13/2018 at 1:34 PM, CharethCutestory said:

To a point. Most moms can't potentially write prescriptions for their child that's dying from a brain tumor that they're keeping secret from them

Mine could. Not for a dying child but she was a family doctor and wrote our prescriptions till the College said she couldn't treat us any more.  It's too bad because it was awfully convenient.

But Kim shouldn't be treating Oscar unless it's to montior  him and report back to his treating doctor.  As well as Mike's AD is written (when it's not about Sonny), this Oscar plot is written so badly.

23 hours ago, Perkie said:

Why was there no voice over for nuJordan?  Usually they have a voice for a couple of days that says, "the role of Jordan Ashford is now being played by...."

It's kind of insulting in an "all Black women look alike" kind of way.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

(Would never make fun of an actual person with claustrophobia, but between this and [LWB/FS]'s month of moaning, they are making out the guy to look pretty wimpy and whiny.)

GIving LWB/FS traits in common with Sonny is nooooooooot the way to go with me.

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I thought Betsy said that Drew/Jason and Franco born a day or so apart.  It's hard to believe that both Susan and Heather just happened to have their kids on exactly the same day.

But that was the story when they undid Jason and Franco being twins - Susan gave birth first, then Heather.  What the latest retcon did was just reintroduce Susan having twins instead of one baby.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

NuJordan is so young it's distracting.  I know that there is usually a big discrepancy between the age of actors when they are playing mother/child, particularly when a child is sorased, but nuJordan must have been 8 when she had TJ.  It's creepy. 

• Love 1

That party was embarrassing.

The Oscar actor is so bad that he made the party even worse than it already was.

RE: Jordan and Margo, I'm sure FV just wants to put more YR actors in the same scenes together and giggle.  Another awful miscast for another lame story about "taking sonny" down.

• Love 1

Margo and nuJordan? Are you kidding me? Way too young and Margo is just an awful actress. Is she putting any effort into playing this role? NuJordan is still too new for me to tell but she’s way too young.

Forgot to add, I do wish that Maxie would take that black nail polish off that she’s worn for months now. Her nails are so short and stubby that the black polish makes me fingers look like they’ve been cut off. 

6 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Few things:

The pacing for these scenes was SO GOOD. 

I loved OG L&L. I freely acknowledge that their origin story was deeply, deeply  f*cked up but I have also admitted to being a chem-whore, so.... 

Also? You'd never know from any of her scenes that GF didn't want to come back. She showed up (however reluctantly) and totally committed to doing her job. Looking at you, GH 2018.

Oh, and Frank - That scene with Stavros, at the end - THAT is how you Cassadine.  There is no way in hell that Mikkos disinherited that man for some lame-ass lounge singer. 

I would also like to point out that OG Stavros looks a lot more like Sam than either version of Julian does

PREACH!!!!!! I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ that reunion! And it was sooo good, the ratings so high, they aired it TWICE! BACKTOBACK!!!

5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Who was that actor?  Because that is a worthy son of Mikkos and Helena.

David something or other. He was VERY GOOD. Sinister and sexy

• Love 2
On 9/13/2018 at 5:32 PM, General Days said:

Caregivers need respite. However, by giving this story to Sonny and Mike, they've given it to a guy for whom money (and guards) has (have) never been an object. Sonny owns a GD island he could sell or leverage if need be, so his family just wouldn't face the same kind of stressors a middle-class or poor family would in caring for an ill family member.

Even the decision to keep Mike at home or put him in a facility wouldn't be as difficult for Sonny, with his wealth and security team, as it would be for a regular family. He could afford round-the-clock care and guards, should he bother to hire them. He could quickly adapt his house to make it safer for Mike. Hell, he could put a GD chip in MIke, to track him, if he wanted. If/when he decides Mike needs to live in a facility, he can just pick the best one, whereas a non-rich family might have to sacrifice to get their loved one into an even minimally acceptable place.

It's not that wealthy people don't suffer when their loved ones have Alzheimer's, but they just don't face all the same problems the non-wealthy do. This would be better if it were happening to a regular family or if it were happening to a regular family in tandem with it happening to Sonny's family, to show the difference money makes in medical care. Sonny doesn't even have to worry about pissing off his boss, by taking off too much time to care for Mike.

I've been thinking many of the same things. With my MIL, we're discovering that memory care facilities are really tough to find and afford. I'm sure there are exceptions, but as we've been talking with various types of senior residential places, all of the conversations about Medicaid, etc, get shut down when they find out that dementia is a factor.  

• Love 2

Far be it from me to want to see less of the Q mansion, but the birthday wouldn't have been so pathetic if it was just a nice small luncheon gathering at one of the PC eateries. And while it wasn't "mean" that Jason wasn't there, it would have been soapy to mention the tension between Jason and Drew, or Jason's longstanding refusal to celebrate Jason Q's birthday. 

I thought the Mike/Sonny/Carly scenes were great. MB obviously broke down a couple of times. Max Gail really elevates everybody. It's possible that MB is going through something like that in his own life, but either way, I think it's Max's naturalistic acting style that makes everything so real. 

• Love 5

I hope they don't try to make Oscar/Joss into some poignant Stone/Robin 2.0. Needless to say, neither of those actors could remotely pull it off.

Maxie going on about Peter's muscles. Um, I really couldn't see any muscles. I mean, he has a perfectly fine body, but not one they need to go out of their way to have him tear his shirt off. 

Franco was looking pretty cute this week, like he shampooed or something. I am trying to look for positives here, people! :) 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

ETA...and now the Friz fans are whining on Twitter that it's also Franco's birthday.  Like Monica is gonna invite the man who got her grandson raped over for cake.  FFS shut up!

They do know that Monica isn't Franco's stepmother, right? Drew is Alan's son and she would have been raising him like she raised Jason if he hadn't been given away. She's no relation to Franco at all.

I know we are supposed to feel for Sonny but I was so sorry for Mike, trying to get his son to pay attention to him rather than his ego.

Michelle Stafford has an amazing body especially for her age. Why do they keep putting her in dresses that are so tight it looks like she's three months pregnant?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 12
35 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Maxie going on about Peter's muscles. Um, I really couldn't see any muscles. I mean, he has a perfectly fine body, but not one they need to go out of their way to have him tear his shirt off. 

Franco was looking pretty cute this week, like he shampooed or something. I am trying to look for positives here, people! :) 

His hair did look decent.

IA about Peter. Between that and Maxie dressed kinda like a horsejockey, it didn't exactly fill the air with sexual tension.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I hope they don't try to make Oscar/Joss into some poignant Stone/Robin 2.0. Needless to say, neither of those actors could remotely pull it off.

That, and the writing for Stone and Robin was light years ahead of what this show has now.

• Love 2

Weird line of the day:  

Curtis to Valentin:  "the person who paid off the lawyer is a single mother with a daughter the same age as NIna's."  Well yes, the daughter would be the same age, since that's the person you're looking for.  

• Love 3

The one thing I like about Friz, which gives me quasi-(quasi!)-solidarity with the Friz people, is that he's so all about her. He's not secretly pining for Ava or Nina or Lulu, and settling for Liz. He's not lying to her about being in love with her, and then telling Scott and everyone else that he doesn't remember his feelings for her because Helena. He's not sleeping with her sister. He's not sleeping with his drug dealer. He's not putting her a distant second to some stupid obsession with a family member, not holding anyone hostage in their house while force-feeding Liz dangerous drugs. He's not staying with her because of a baby. He's not staying with her because she's keeping a sekrit. She wasn't a rebound chick for him to park with until his "real" relationship reasserted itself. And he doesn't have some overbearing friend trashing Liz at every turn and trying to break them up. (Liesl got a few digs in, but he firmly shut it down, and she doesn't care that much anyway. Give that a little thought. The psycho supervillainness of the show is more mature and boundary-appropriate than the root-for heroine.) 

He honest-to-God fell hard for her, and it happened on screen, and she eventually reciprocated, and he's been completely devoted ever since.

Sometimes the devotion takes unhealthy turns, when he goes overboard trying to fix things for her or loses his grip at any hint of problems between them, but I'm convinced he's really into her. And it's nice to see. For her part, she hasn't screwed it up either. She's been acting like an adult in this relationship.  

I also think the actors look good (post his haircut) and have some chemistry. There's that.   

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 12

Oh and I forgot to mention about that Luke and Laura ‘83 reunion clip that @Oracle42 posted-the local news replayed it and I watched it right after I came back from camp.

Even the news anchors got emotional!

So for all that she was awful in her second turn as show runner in early ‘90s, Gloria Monty was AWESOME in the Eighties and so were the writers.

Again, the current regime can just FUCK THE RIGHT OFF as far as I’m concerned.

• Love 3

What was the point of Jason saving Kristina.  I mean, other than that SBu must have in his contract that he must save at least one person per month.  Except for the basement, Charlie's is fully functional, so much so, that they were open for business the next day.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The one thing I like about Friz, which gives me quasi-(quasi!)-solidarity with the Friz people, is that he's so all about her.

However, he basically said in their breakup scene a few months ago that he's so all about her because she redeems him/makes him want to and believe he can be better. That's about him, not about her. And he started out wanting her because he was laser-focused as a so-called medical professional on troubled Jake since he was the son of Jason, a man with whom Franco has a history of obsession. 

I think Franco's conversation with Drew this week was very telling. He's comfortable that he and little Aiden get along fine, and he just wants to get to the point of not being adversarial with Cameron. If he really loved Elizabeth in a healthy way and wanted to be a true family, he would not behave the way he does (lies/withholding truth, lack of boundaries) and he would be actively working on developing a loving relationship with both Aiden and Cameron since their dad is not in the picture. It really comes off to me like the only reason he cares about having a better relationship with Cameron is so Elizabeth won't contemplate pushing him away to be a good mother to Cam.

• Love 6

Random thoughts from yesterday:

- Had LWB come straight from a waxing and tanning appointment to film those scenes.  His chest was as smooth as a baby's and a perfect number 7 on the tanning menu.

- When Carly is the voice of reason, oy.

-  Saddest birthday party ever. 

- Ugh, are they really heading towards Kiki being Nina's? 

-  I'm alone, but I still think Max Gail is over-the-top/overacting 80% of the time.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

What was the point of Jason saving Kristina.  I mean, other than that SBu must have in his contract that he must save at least one person per month.  Except for the basement, Charlie's is fully functional, so much so, that they were open for business the next day.  

They should've had Julian do it since that would've thrown in the factor of Sonny owing Julian for saving his daughter's life as their tug of war over the body amps up. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

And he started out wanting her because he was laser-focused as a so-called medical professional on troubled Jake since he was the son of Jason, a man with whom Franco has a history of obsession

Yeah, the fact that he made a beeline for the only one of Jason's exes who was desperate/sad/lonely enough to interact with him as soon as "Jason" turned up alive is still a turn-off. And it makes it that much easier for a better writer/EP to kill him off and to point out that (even if he did care about them to the best of his narcissistic ability) Franco was using Liz/Jake as a shield.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Yeah, the fact that he made a beeline for the only one of Jason's exes who was desperate/sad/lonely enough to interact with him as soon as "Jason" turned up alive is still a turn-off. 

Add to that the fact that the first time Franco brought up marriage to Elizabeth (in a scene in the hospital) was because he wanted to feel like he had an equal say with "Jason" in how Jake was being raised.  Elizabeth was gently pointing out that Jason is Jake's father and so his concerns/wishes matter, and Franco's response was basically well I could be his stepfather...and yes of course I'm totally, completely in love with you Elizabeth.  At least in that moment, she was not happy with why/how he kind of sort of proposed.

I feel like aside from Elizabeth's teen-age relationship with Lucky and the feelings that developed between Elizabeth and Jason prior to the Lucky character being recast (the first time), the Jake Doe and Elizabeth falling for each other storyline was the best one she's had ... until Nikolas told her Jake Doe was really Jason Morgan. The show made a point of letting the audience know that Jake Doe really connected with all three of Elizabeth's children. Elizabeth said her boys were "devastated" when their wedding didn't happen.  Contrast that with the moment leading up to the Franco-Elizabeth wedding that didn't happen - preSORASed Cam says his mom deserves someone to love her and put her first,  that Jake is excited and Aiden just thinks ok time to party.

I LOVED that Drew said to Franco Elizabeth is the best, and he learned what he knows about parenting from her.  It's an acknowledgement that in the beginning, their connection was real - when they almost kissed at Christmas (but Ric interrupted) it was real. There was no manipulation going on. Contrast that with Franco using Elizabeth's son to force his way into her life.  I would love for the recent Elizabeth/Drew/Sam/Jason/Franco scenes to lead into both Drew and Elizabeth acknowledging that they had something real, up until Nik's intervention, and that Drew was in love with Elizabeth until he found out he was supposed to be Jason Morgan and in love with Sam.  Sam has thrown Drew away. He deserves to be valued. I would really really really like to see Elizabeth pull her head of out of her butt about Franco, and for Drew and Elizabeth to fall in love (again).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

-  I'm alone, but I still think Max Gail is over-the-top/overacting 80% of the time.

You're not alone. I think he's had his moments, but I sometimes have second hand embarrassment when I watch him.  Less is more.   

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Saddest birthday party ever. 

Was it though?  Both his children were there, though Scout was napping.  HIs mother and both his baby mamas were there.  He had a drink with Curtis before hand.  Considering it was a plot point to further the Oscar story, it wasn't that terrible.  For the most part, we dont usually see people's birthdays so I thought it was kind of sweet.  Bonus, there was no Franco, Spinelli, Sonny, Carly or Jason.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Was it though?  Both his children were there, though Scout was napping.  HIs mother and both his baby mamas were there.  He had a drink with Curtis before hand.  Considering it was a plot point to further the Oscar story, it wasn't that terrible.  For the most part, we dont usually see people's birthdays so I thought it was kind of sweet.  Bonus, there was no Franco, Spinelli, Sonny, Carly or Jason.  

Emma had a birthday party once and the house almost got burned down. One of Elizabeth's kids had a birthday party and I think there were like 4 people there.  Frisco and Felicia got married on his birthday (the first time).  Maxie's birthday is on Halloween, so I feel like she gets more birthday mentions because of the holiday.  Emily had a birthday party at the Qs once and then headed over to Jason to celebrate his waking up birthday.

Sorry, I think I took that as a challenge to remember birthday celebrations when clearly it wasn't meant as such.

9 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Sorry, I think I took that as a challenge to remember birthday celebrations when clearly it wasn't meant as such.

LOL!!

Most of the time birthdays are celebrated as plot points for other things.  In this case, it was to have Kim get her panties in a bunch because Drew confided in Sam and to have Monica, head of cardio surgery,  not know that her newest grandchild has a medical condition.  And it was so that Twitter and Facebook Jason fanatics could get their panties in a bunch that evil Monica had a party for mean old Drew and not for poor widdle Jason, even though they know that Jason doesn't acknowledge the day he was born but the day he became JM.  

ETA:  wasn't it Spencer who had the birthday where the house burned down and he had to go to Children's hospital?

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

ETA:  wasn't it Spencer who had the birthday where the house burned down and he had to go to Children's hospital?

That happened, too.  But, Emma was having a birthday party and I think Lisa set the curtains on fire to make it look like Robin did it, but Maxie thought it was her fault because she lit extra candles for Cam and Spenser to blow out so they wouldn't feel left out.  I mostly remember that because (at the time) that was so thoughtful and caring of Maxie.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

Was it though?  Both his children were there, though Scout was napping.  HIs mother and both his baby mamas were there.  He had a drink with Curtis before hand. 

I wish Danny had been there too, and maybe Jake.  For years Drew was their father and even now he's their uncle so they should have been there.  Guess it would have been too much for the Jason stans.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I wish Danny had been there too, and maybe Jake.  For years Drew was their father and even now he's their uncle so they should have been there.  Guess it would have been too much for the Jason stans.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I feel like Danny, Jake and even Aiden (due to Drew's affection for the kid) should have been there. Both boys love Drew as their former dad/current uncle. I wouldn't expect Cam to show up given his jealousy of Oscar.

But Jason/Jasam fans would be furious if Sam brought Danny and Elizabeth brought Jake to see Drew for the day that "their real father was also born."

• Love 2

Jiz and Jake fans are also not too fond of the fact that Drew showed more interest in Jake than Jason ever did.

God, someone tell me why these idiot fans want Jason anywhere near anyone they like? Jason is literally the anti #metoo movement. He brings NOTHING and literally everyone in Jason’s life was better off when he was dead or while Drew thought he was Jason.

• Love 5

So wonderful to see Robin and Robert HUG! Though not as emotional as when he found her a few years ago. But of course that was due to the circumstances.

And why should Robin take it easy on Anna? When she’s doing nothing but still blindly thinking and trying to convince Robin and Robert that Heinrich is a poor, pooor victim and it was the SHOCK!!! that made him pull a gun on her.???? I don’t give any fucks that he kept Jason captive, but we all know that Robin would.

I love how she’s not automatically opening her arms to him or willing to have a relationship with him and for the first time in all my life, I wanted to slap Anna for insisting that Peter wasn’t at fault and that she should build a relationship with him. I’m so glad that Robin shut that down fast.

I did appreciate how Robin defended Anna while telling that milksop that Robin didn’t need to speak for or defend Anna.

Anna was all Poor Peter. Puir, puir Petah. It was sickening.

And shut up Maxie. You can’t imagine being separated from James and surviving? You managed to survive being separated from Georgie.

And Boo! No Anna and Robert hug.☹️

Both Finn and Chase can STFU. Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! can sneer at them all he wants at them or anyone else as far as I’m concerned.

New Jordan looks younger. And she totally does look like she could be Shari Belafonte’s daughter.

Now for the shallow: WHY does this show hate Kimberly? I know from seeing pictures of her on her Twitter and Instagram that she’s gorgeous and looks good. Yet this FAKAKTA show insists on making her look frumpy.

I was shocked that there were no scenes with Robin and Jason or with Mooby. But not complaining. Then I saw previews for Monday and there she is with Jason. If the injustice she’s talking about is Petah being free, then I won’t complain about any scenes they have together. Plus, as a someone who loved Jason and Robin, I love to see Burton’s eyes light up whenever he’s in scenes with Kimberly.

ETA:

Maxie and Robin scenes! My ??when she was telling Maxie how she always thought it was just her and Anna for all those years. And not for nothing, but for the first six years of her life, Robin didn’t know Anna was her mother. And this should probably go in the Unpopular Thread, but the existence of this person does taint/change the relationship that Anna and Robin had. Because up until this last year, Anna LIVED for Robin and Robin was right when she said was Anna thinking of Petah during Emma and Noah’s births? With this FAKAKTA RETCON, Anna was probably thinking about Petah whenever Robin was in danger. And I still maintain her saying if she had made different choices there would be no Robin.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, katie9918 said:

God, someone tell me why these idiot fans want Jason anywhere near anyone they like? Jason is literally the anti #metoo movement. He brings NOTHING and literally everyone in Jason’s life was better off when he was dead or while Drew thought he was Jason.

Including Carly's because Drew didn't enable her like Jason does.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, katie9918 said:

Jiz and Jake fans are also not too fond of the fact that Drew showed more interest in Jake than Jason ever did.

I'm still trying to find the charm or appeal of the Jason character.  A man who can't even change the color of his shirt from day to day is touted as a romantic lead along with Sonny Cortinthos, who has the appeal of a wet cracker.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I wanted to slap Anna for insisting that Peter wasn’t at fault and that she should build a relationship with him.

And shut up Maxie. You can’t imagine being separated from James and surviving? You managed to survive being separated from Georgie.

A) I'm pretty sure that's Anna's guilt talking, since Peter ended up being raised by Faison thanks to Valentin.

B) Georgie was an accidental pregnancy from a ONS with her ex,  and there was a lot of drama and lying going on during both the pregnancy an when Georgie was a newborn. So, she decided that Spinelli and his stable (as opposed to Maxie) girlfriend Ellie should raise Georgie.  Fast forward a few years, and Maxie was happily married and she and Nathan were awaiting the birth of their child. Then her husband dies tragically, trying to protect her and their unborn child. She's saying her James pregnancy, and now focusing on being his mother, is what has been keeping her from drowning in grief. Her husband lives on in their son, and that's how she is surviving.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

A) I'm pretty sure that's Anna's guilt talking, since Peter ended up being raised by Faison thanks to Valentin.

B) Georgie was an accidental pregnancy from a ONS with her ex,  and there was a lot of drama and lying going on during both the pregnancy an when Georgie was a newborn. So, she decided that Spinelli and his stable (as opposed to Maxie) girlfriend Ellie should raise Georgie.  Fast forward a few years, and Maxie was happily married and she and Nathan were awaiting the birth of their child. Then her husband dies tragically, trying to protect her and their unborn child. She's saying her James pregnancy, and now focusing on being his mother, is what has been keeping her from drowning in grief. Her husband lives on in their son, and that's how she is surviving.

You’re asking me to think logically. I don’t care. Even though Robert and ugh, Jason, put it in Anna’s face that Petah was going to shoot and kill her, she’s going overboard in trying to justify it because Faison raised him. I’m pissed off enough over this retcon that I DON’T CARE about Anna’s guilt.

As for Maxie-I know how Georgie was conceived. I still didn’t care for that line, or how that diminished Baby Georgie.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

put it in Anna’s face that Petah was going to shoot and kill her, she’s going overboard

Unfortunately, it feels like going overboard in the wrong situations is an Anna characteristic. I actually find this less offensive than how she reacted to finding out Robin was pregnant with Emma - grabbing the pillow and pushing it at Robin, then going out to have a few drinks because she couldn't stand the word 'grandmother' since that meant she was old. Umm...hello how about being grateful that your daughter can give birth to a healthy baby despite living with a serious disease! I remember she whined to Luke about becoming a grandmother, because it was his bar.  Years later, she spent more time obsessing over her mobster boyfriend Duke getting killed and big bad Julian being responsible than she spent being devastated over Robin's "death" that left her only grandchild confused and missing Mommy. I also remember a scene where Robin had just given a speech at the Nurse's Ball, and Anna praised her right after it by saying something like "I've never heard you speak about the disease and your passion to defeat it before, you were wonderful." My response was: And who's fault is that, Anna?!  People have respected that about Robin since she was a teenager, yet her own mother has never seen that aspect of her and has so little personal knowledge of what Robin has been through in living as an HIV+ woman. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Robin had just given a speech at the Nurse's Ball, and Anna praised her right after it by saying something like "I've never heard you speak about the disease and your passion to defeat it before, you were wonderful." My response was: And who's fault is that, Anna?!  People have respected that about Robin since she was a teenager, yet her own mother has never seen that aspect of her and has so little personal knowledge of what Robin has been through in living as an HIV+ woman. 

Yeah, because during those years, Anna was thought to be DEAD. Both she and Robert were “killed” three years or so before she got HIV.

We’ll just have to agree to disagree because no one will convince me to give Anna a pass in this story and I blame Frank and the writers.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule

no one will convince me to give Anna a pass

Fresh back from her most current leave, FH seems so much more energized than the plots from the past couple of years involving tragic duke and duke jr/priest/doc/JERK.  Can't say that Anna deserves a pass for not telling her kid about parking lot pete, but FH is slaying her scenes and she seems quite a bit happier than she has conveyed across the screen in some time.  jmo.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 4

"When is my history going to stop looming over me like a dense fog?!?!".  ...shut the fuck up, Franco.  This is everything I hate about this character - he doesn't actually feel guilt or remorse for the rape-y, SERIAL KILLER-y things he did, he just wants people to shut up about it.  And also, who is really giving Franco a hard time about his past anymore?  N-O-B-O-D-Y.

Look out, Lucy!!!

• Love 9