Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Any new young boy or girl they hire is gonna be this bland or blander unless they happen to luck into someone flamboyant accidentally.

When does Nicolas Bechtel being torturing us with his annual summer appearance?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

If they bring him, they might have to say his legs are healed, his physical therapy is done and then have to explain why Laura is away.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, LillyB said:

Is it possible that the bikini with the tag was put in Joss's bag by Nelle? It would be another way to mess with Carly.

I actually think the opposite: that Joss stole the bottle of cologne, too.  She had a really weird, guilty look on her face when Oscar was telling her he liked it the other day.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

If they bring him, they might have to say his legs are healed, his physical therapy is done and then have to explain why Laura is away.

Who is this "Laura" you speak of?

34 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I actually think the opposite: that Joss stole the bottle of cologne, too.  She had a really weird, guilty look on her face when Oscar was telling her he liked it the other day.

It was made pretty clear the cologne fell into Joss's bag from Nelle's ginormous computer bag by accident. I think the weird look on Joss's face was because she'd learned it was Morgan's cologne.

• Love 1

I read that the new D.A. or whoever she is is supposed to be Drew's lost love. 

I'm guessing if Nelle dies before confessing her crimes, it will fall to Ava to bring out the blanket and exonerate Carly.  Ick.  I hope Ava misplaces it, forever.

• Love 4
(edited)
12 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I read that the new D.A. or whoever she is is supposed to be Drew's lost love. 

She's not.  If the rumors are true, Drew is not going to be on the show much longer. EH might play a love interest to Sonny before Drew imo.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1

For someone wanting to make a clean break of it all, Sam looked pained at the idea of getting divorced from Drew. I still don't understand why they had to be split up because clearly there isn't some big JaSam reunion in the works. She stood about as far away from him on the footbridge as she could during the fireworks with Danny.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

For someone wanting to make a clean break of it all, Sam looked pained at the idea of getting divorced from Drew. I still don't understand why they had to be split up because clearly there isn't some big JaSam reunion in the works. She stood about as far away from him on the footbridge as she could during the fireworks with Danny.

I'm sure now the great reunion will commence.  They probably waited till they were divorced so Jason didn't get "dirtied up."  The way the network is promoting and giving jasam their own space on ABC's website, it's pretty much a given that is the next step.

I think the scenes probably reflect more of KM/BM's acting choices.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Hater said:

Yeah, I agree with this. I think we'll see a lot of "huh. The script and the acting aren't going hand in hand" from Kelly Monaco. It's clear JaSam is the direction.

I'm not into the Joss and Oscar stuff, either. I agree that Oscar is better when he is with BM and TB, but still not great.  Definitely one of the weakest on the show. It doesn't help that the writing for both him and Joss is terrible.  I mean, terrible.  He is all about Joss and has no issues with anyone in her family but can't stand anything about Julian?  Dumb. Is Joss stealing now?  I'm not sure at all.  Nelle told Carly that she took Joss shopping for lingerie.  Now, this might have been a 100% pulled out of her butt lie, but that's not typically how Nelle works. She's much more inclined to bend and stretch the truth.  So, did Joss steal that blue swimsuit top/bra (not sure what it was at this point) or did Nelle steal it and Joss somehow end up with it? And if it is stealing and the taking of Nelle's bottle of cologne was the first sign, that's ridiculous.  That's not "cry for help" stealing.  That's weird kleptomaniac stealing.  Oh, and the dress that she was wearing for the awards ceremony was, in my opinion, rather inappropriate for a 14 year old girl, especially after they had that whole dress storyline about her choosing modesty and propriety.  It showed cleavage combined with bare shoulders, short skirt, and was skin tight.  Now, before you think I'm a prude, it would have been fine or even expected on someone like Sam or Liz, but it was very tight and a lot of skin for a young teen. It was the combination of it all that really stood out to me.

• Love 3

Oh, really, Sam is "devastated" that her marriage to Drew is over? Could've fooled me. Ever since her abrupt U-turn on her relationship with Drew, I've gotten zero sense that she's grappling with her decision. She's acted resigned and even downright indifferent about the state of things. These last minute tears and claims that he made her feel like nothing (because he didn't stop for a heartfelt chat during his drunken and embarrassing release from the PCPD) feels like an attempt to make her the injured party, so she can move on to Jason without feeling like she's done anything wrong.

I'm actually super intrigued that Scott is sitting on the bombshell about Kiki and Griffin. He's been a pretty good friend to Ava, will his loyalties to her outweigh his commitments to Kiki's case?

It was not a good idea to dust Milo off from storage and plunk him in front of a camera and expect him to emote, but it is hilarious that Milo had all this intense personal stuff happening for years and self-absorbed Sonny had not a clue. Also hilarious: Julian literally sitting on skeletons from Sonny's past. Hopefully that'll give Julian some leverage to knock smug as fuck Sonny down a peg or two.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Hater said:

I'm sure now the great reunion will commence.  They probably waited till they were divorced so Jason didn't get "dirtied up."  The way the network is promoting and giving jasam their own space on ABC's website, it's pretty much a given that is the next step.

6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Yeah, I agree with this. I think we'll see a lot of "huh. The script and the acting aren't going hand in hand" from Kelly Monaco. It's clear JaSam is the direction.

And I don't know why that is, when the show has so clearly - whether it was their intention or not - highlighted the differences between Sam and Drew and how Sam/Danny, not to mention Scout, will never come first or second or even third in Jason's life. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

And it would work perfectly - sensitive, spindly Oscar feels insecure because of hunky young Cam - and maybe because daddy Drew was a big military whatever - and starts working out harder and it spirals into a problem.

And on this show, Sonny would come forth and mentor the young man at his boxing studio so that Sonny would end up at the center of the story, like he always does..

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I feel like Oscar and joss could be more interesting than what they write for them.They come across so bland.

What I wanna know is: How is the show gonna put Sonny front and center in Joss's shoplifting story? Maybe he will learn about it while Carly is in prison, and he will have to deal with Joss instead of putting it on Carly's shoulders. LOL

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
21 minutes ago, Linny said:

Oh, really, Sam is "devastated" that her marriage to Drew is over?

Their breakup is the dullest thing I've ever seen. This whole story has been written so tepidly.

• Love 2

Ok, let me see if I get this straight, based on today's disclosure:

Scully shoots and kills whoever and wraps him up in a shower curtain and tosses him in his trunk.  He tells 18 yr old Sonny to get rid of the body.  Sonny drives to Scrotum (sorry meant to say Croton, my bad) and buries the body.  Mike, being psychic or a peeping Tom, (as well as a gambling addict and a deadbeat dad, busy guy our Mike) knows what Scully has ordered and follows Sonny to Croton and unburies the body.  Mike brings the body back to PC where he and his good budy Charlie bury the body in the foundation of what has now become Charlie's Pub.  Charlie's Pub that Julian now owns that he's now planning to dig up for renovations.

Ok.  But am I supposed to believe this body would have enough DNA evidence on it to point the finger at Sonny, who didn't actually kill the guy?  

• Love 9

Sam certainly cried a lot in front of Drew today.  Maybe it was KM upset that she has to work with SBu from now on.  BM isn't Benedict Cumberbatch but he's a whole lot better than SBu is.  I felt that Drew really cares about Sam, which is more than I get from Jason these days.

39 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

And I don't know why that is, when the show has so clearly - whether it was their intention or not - highlighted the differences between Sam and Drew and how Sam/Danny, not to mention Scout, will never come first or second or even third in Jason's life. 

I bet they think that this is why Jason is so much better than Drew is.

If Sam feels like she felt like nothing when Drew  just walked by her and ignored her pain (when she had betrayed him), she'd better get used to the feeling if she's going to pick Jason.

14 hours ago, LillyB said:

I am sorry but I think that Sam with her morality issues is not fit to be anyone's godmother. They would have been better off asking Amy 2.0.

The blatant and extreme hate for Julian, the baby's grandfather, should have disqualified her. That kind of hatred and judgement is not what a godmother should be teaching.

Joss is rubbing off on Oscar, who is becoming an insufferable brat. I'm glad Kim knocked him down a few pegs, it's more than Carly or Bobbie would have done.

38 minutes ago, Linny said:

It was not a good idea to dust Milo off from storage and plunk him in front of a camera and expect him to emote, but it is hilarious that Milo had all this intense personal stuff happening for years and self-absorbed Sonny had not a clue. Also hilarious: Julian literally sitting on skeletons from Sonny's past. Hopefully that'll give Julian some leverage to knock smug as fuck Sonny down a peg or two.

That's So Sonny.

• Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Their breakup is the dullest thing I've ever seen. This whole story has been written so tepidly.

Sam's break-up scenes are so repetitive, in the acting, in the scripts, down to where she places her hands. 

48 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Apparently Sam finds it more offensive that Drew walked past her without looking at her than anything Jason does or did do. It's gross.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Sam certainly cried a lot in front of Drew today.  Maybe it was KM upset that she has to work with SBu from now on.  BM isn't Benedict Cumberbatch but he's a whole lot better than SBu is.  I felt that Drew really cares about Sam, which is more than I get from Jason these days.

If Sam feels like she felt like nothing when Drew  just walked by her and ignored her pain (when she had betrayed him), she'd better get used to the feeling if she's going to pick Jason.

Agreed on KM.  They don't share scenes anymore and I guess this is the last one until Drew leaves.  Sam is a special kind of idiot.  It's very funny to watch.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I felt that Drew really cares about Sam, which is more than I get from Jason these days.

You know when you should have felt like nothing, Sam? When your husband that came back from being held captive for five years went right back to working for Sonny and Carly in that lifestyle that got him "killed."

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Scully shoots and kills whoever and wraps him up in a shower curtain and tosses him in his trunk.  He tells 18 yr old Sonny to get rid of the body.  Sonny drives to Scrotum (sorry meant to say Croton, my bad) and buries the body.  Mike, being psychic or a peeping Tom, (as well as a gambling addict and a deadbeat dad, busy guy our Mike) knows what Scully has ordered and follows Sonny to Croton and unburies the body.  Mike brings the body back to PC where he and his good buddy Charlie bury the body in the foundation of what has now become Charlie's Pub.  Charlie's Pub that Julian now owns that he's now planning to dig up for renovations.

First off, excellent summary of a very, VERY stupid story.

Second, I was under the impression Mike never set foot in Port Charles until Sonny was there, right?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Second, I was under the impression Mike never set foot in Port Charles until Sonny was there, right?

LOL that the reburial juuust happens to be where Sonny settles down, 30 years later. What a coinky-dink!

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Ok, let me see if I get this straight, based on today's disclosure:

Scully shoots and kills whoever and wraps him up in a shower curtain and tosses him in his trunk.  He tells 18 yr old Sonny to get rid of the body.  Sonny drives to Scrotum (sorry meant to say Croton, my bad) and buries the body.  Mike, being psychic or a peeping Tom, (as well as a gambling addict and a deadbeat dad, busy guy our Mike) knows what Scully has ordered and follows Sonny to Croton and unburies the body.  Mike brings the body back to PC where he and his good budy Charlie bury the body in the foundation of what has now become Charlie's Pub.  Charlie's Pub that Julian now owns that he's now planning to dig up for renovations.

Ok.  But am I supposed to believe this body would have enough DNA evidence on it to point the finger at Sonny, who didn't actually kill the guy?  

Oh, and make no mistake that this storyline will end with Sonny still being the good guy.  Maybe Oscar can yell at his mom for dating that selfish jerk who had the audacity to remodel his building uncovering a body that, due to the amazing forensics of PCPD that far exceed anything that the FBI has ever seen but still can't seem to manage to keep multi-time killers behind bars, they are able to pin on Sonny resulting in him going to jail. So, because of selfish Julian, poor klepto Joss is no without a parent because her mom is in the booby house, her stepdad is in the pen, and the producers aren't going to pull out the cash to get her real dad on screen. Further proof that Julian is the biggest evil who ever eviled.  Luckily, though, they will take pity on Sonny whose father has Alzheimers and let him out on furlough to say goodbye to Mike. While out, Sonny will do something heroic and everyone will DEMAND he be released from prison since EVIL Julian is still walking around free. It will also result in him getting full custody of Avery because Ava.  And Julian.  Obviously.

• Love 7
(edited)
54 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Apparently Sam finds it more offensive that Drew walked past her without looking at her than anything Jason does or did do. It's gross.

Well considering the writers have had them share no scenes since the breakup, this is about the only thing they could pull out of their asses, since there's virtually nothing to point to of Drew treating Sam badly. I'm just surprised they didn't make her babble on some more about the bullshit rewrite of being with him didn't allow her to be herself and the real her was being stifled or whatever that lame crap was. Btw, has it been officially confirmed that Billy's leaving?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Yeah Sam, we feel so bad for you that you ditched the nice guy who treated you and your kids like gold for an emotionless mobster that puts his boss' wife before all others. That Drew is a real monster, walking past you that one time, heartbroken that you're in love with another guy. He gives her the easiest, most respectful divorce ever, strokes HER ego, and somehow a scene later he's being degraded. This chick is the worst. And I don't even like Drew or Dream. 

I guess the coast is officially clear for Jasam to sleepwalk back into each other's lives again. Can't wait. Maybe they'll have Colonel Sanders officiate the wedding. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Not only that, but we're supposed to understand why Sonny, who went back many years later to move the body so it wouldn't be found and linked to him, alternates between being irritated and angry because Mike moved the body so it wouldn't be found and linked to Sonny, the jerk who has DNA so powerful that it penetrates shower curtains and remains on dead bodies for 30+ years.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Yeah Sam, we feel so bad for you that you ditched the nice guy who treated you and your kids like gold for an emotionless mobster that puts his boss' wife before all others. That Drew is a real monster, walking past you that one time, heartbroken that you're in love with another guy. He gives her the easiest, most respectful divorce ever, strokes HER ego, and somehow a scene later he's being degraded.

I guess when Jason walked past her the night Danny came home to do Sonny's bidding, he did it in a way that she felt respected.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Linny said:

First oil and now a body, exactly how much shit is under Charlie's? Did Helena have another lab down there too?

1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

Well considering the writers have had them share no scenes since the breakup, this is about the only thing they could pull out of their asses, since there's virtually nothing to point to of Drew treating Sam badly. I'm just surprised they didn't make her babble on some more about the bullshit rewrite of being with him didn't allow her to be herself and the real her was being stifled or whatever that lame crap was. Btw, has it been officially confirmed that Billy's leaving?

No, but I'll be very surprised if he is here past September or so.

Drew agreeing to be Franco's best man gave me "something bad's gonna happen to him" vibes.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

What I hate most about Oscar is that they finally brought in a young Quartermaine and he is Blandy McBlanderson.  They can make it up to me by having a SORASed Lila Rae come to town as Joss' new stepsister dedicated to ruining her life.

I would love this forever. Although it took me a minute to remember how Lila Rae and Joss were related.

2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

did Nelle steal it and Joss somehow end up with it? 

Did they actually go shopping together, Nelle stole it, told Joss that she bought it, then gave it to Joss, hence Joss's slightly baffled look when she was fiddling with the security tag?

Nah. That would mean the writers thought about stuff before they wrote it.

2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Not to mention Jake. I just saw the scenes of Jason visiting Jake for his birthday. Their chat on the couch was all kinds of awkward. Liz had to tell Jason what subjects Jake likes in school, and then when Jake explained his math studies, Jason couldn't even begin to grasp what he was talking about. Sooo, it seems like between Christmas and Jake's birthday in May, Jason has spent most to all of his time with Sonny, Carly, an Michael dealing with their self-created problems instead of focusing on building relationships with his own sons. Oh, and he's also spent some time trying to judge Drew and the relationship Drew and Sam built. When Jake said I have three dads while Spencer doesn't have a dad (and Jake knew Spencer's dad!), I thought "aww, an indirect acknowledgement of Lucky in addition to Drew and Jason" ... then realized he meant Franco, Drew and Jason. Ugh. I also thought it was glaring that he's talking about his conversation with Spencer, yet no mention of Grandma Laura. So he didn't get to say hello to Grandma Laura, for a Happy Birthday wish? Okay then. 

I'm also ticked off that Elizabeth told Jason that Franco inspires Jake's art. Not only is that gross, it ignores the fact that she - Jake's mother - has been an on-again, off-again artist since she was a teenager! Waaaayyyyy before the Franco character ever existed. UGH.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

Sam's break-up scenes are so repetitive, in the acting, in the scripts, down to where she places her hands. 

I did think she was finally a bit animated in the Lucas and Brad scenes.

1 minute ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I'm also ticked off that Elizabeth told Jason that Franco inspires Jake's art. Not only is that gross, it ignores the fact that she - Jake's mother - has been an on-again, off-again artist since she was a teenager! Waaaayyyyy before the Franco character ever existed. UGH.

That's hilarious. As if Jason would care who the hell influenced Jake's art. Jason (like me) would be like "uh yeah I'm sure he can find something else."

• Love 2

So let me get this straight Drew dares to not want to shoot the shit with Sam at the PCPD after she announces she loves Jason too and she feels like nothing and at rock bottom. Jason comes back goes right to picking up shipments for Sonny and talks like Carly and Michael are the family he left behind and this causes Sam to feel no kinda way?

Thats some great Jasam love or are we just supposed to think Sam is that much of a vapid twit?

• Love 15
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, I actually kinda like Kim, but you're so right, what is the fucking point.

If you get rid of everyone who is pointless or are ridiculously overplayed, who is left?

• Love 2
(edited)

A modest budget?

I thought this Croton/dead body thing was tied to Alexis but I guess it's Sonny? I don't watch more than scenes atm. What is the point of a dead body story featuring Sonny? To send him back to prison for two weeks?

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

If BM leaves, would they recast Drew or just write him out?  He isn't onscreen much at all, but he is Oscar's newly identified father, a newly found Quartermain, Jason's twin, and the guy whose memories are on a thumb drive at the Metro Court's Lost and Found.  It kind of seems as though the character could be doing more.

• Love 2
(edited)
34 minutes ago, jsbt said:

What is the point of a dead body story featuring Sonny? To send him back to prison for two weeks?

So that we can agonize along with Sonny as he wonders if he will be caught, along with agonizing along with him about Mike's dementia, and Carly being in prison, and losing Morgan, and worrying about Michael, and dealing with Joss' stealing. There can never be too many Sonny stories going on at one time.

38 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I actually kinda like Kim, but you're so right, what is the fucking point.

I think Kim is one of the saner characters on the show.  She's not only got a profession (and useful in terms of the show being General Hospital),  she's a friend for Liz who doesn't have a ton of bad history with her like Sam and Maxie or a flake like Lulu Falconeri, Girl Reporter.  And she should teach parenting classes to the other parents on the show like Carly and Alexis. She fits a late thirties age group so they don't need to jump from thirtyish (Maxie, Lulu, Michael) to Carly, Sonny, Alexis, Anna etc.

My only issue with her is that when TB is in scenes with Julian she's physically all over him in a way that suggests the relationship is a physical thing rather than an emotional one but other than that, I've got no complaints.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

If BM leaves, would they recast Drew or just write him out?  He isn't onscreen much at all, but he is Oscar's newly identified father, a newly found Quartermain, Jason's twin, and the guy whose memories are on a thumb drive at the Metro Court's Lost and Found.  It kind of seems as though the character could be doing more.

Write him out. He has  had filler scenes since about March. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes! That pisses me off to no end. Instead of mentioning his mother and clearly getting his talent from her, Franco is credited. Multiple times this has happened. Its offensive. Not only have they made Liz a complete dope, she can't do one thing past, present, or future without Franco having a hand in it. Liz was an artist long before Franco was a glimmer in Guza's psyche. How could they not have Jason, of all people, pipe up with, "You know, your mom is a great artist herself. You must take after her." Jason sat in that scene like he'd never met a child before. Or Elizabeth for that matter. 

Also Elizabeth should be the friggen art therapist not Frodd. Kill off Franco and have Liz take over for him. 

• Love 6
(edited)

If Tamara Braun hadn't already played Carly on this show I might be a little more accommodating but as it is, Kim just feels like a lame stunt with an expiration date. The character could be more, yes, but people will never forget her as Carly first. That's the achilles heel. It was part of the problem with Bill Eckert, too.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

Although it took me a minute to remember how Lila Rae and Joss were related.

How are they? Joss's parents are Carly and Jax, and Lila Rae's are Skye and Alcazar. None of the parents are related by blood or marriage, unless you count Carly's minute-long marriage to AJ, but that was ages ago.

27 minutes ago, jsbt said:

I thought this Croton/dead body thing was tied to Alexis but I guess it's Sonny? I don't watch more than scenes atm. What is the point of a dead body story featuring Sonny?

The point is that it's always about Sonny.

Oh, Milo. Sonny wouldn't have had time to help you with your mom, because Mike didn't have Alzheimer's at that point and it wasn't about Sonny.

Stella read Griffin the riot act because she thought he was complicit in the harassment case? She barely knows Griffin. At least wait until you see him be a sleaze before you start painting him with the same brush as Bensch. Ugh. 

"I'm glad I have daughters," says Ava after watching 15-year-old Oscar huff out of the gastropub. Right, Ava, you and Lauren have had no problems!

2 minutes ago, jsbt said:

people will never forget her as Carly first. That's the achilles heel. It was part of the problem with Bill Eckert, too.

For me, TG was so set on not playing Luke that all it did was highlight the fact he was trying to put Luke behind him. I don't feel like TB is actively trying to disavow the earlier role.

Gross that Scott is taking Bensch's case when Scott's own daughter was sexually exploited by Sonny. Way to honor Karen's memory. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Gross that Scott is taking Bensch's case when Scott's own daughter was sexually exploited by Sonny. Way to honor Karen's memory.

Ava is paying Scott to take Bensch' case so that he can tank it .  

• Love 5
(edited)

There's just so much I find mindboggling about the show as is. Off the top of my head:

Lulu's husband just disappeared, possibly for good. The entire young adult scene is dependent on Kiki (because let's face it Michael and the exiting Nelle are not factors). Tamara Braun is on the show as someone who is not Carly. Temp Joss and her mouthbreathing boyfriend are our teen couple. Sam and Jason have been reunited for the 8th time with what looks like even less enthusiasm than As the World Turns' 90th turn at the wheel with Holden and Lily back when they'd let Martha Byrne go, hired a rando from Loving and Jon Hensley looked ready to commit suicide. Jason is pushing 50 and still barely seems to understand he has school-age children and responsibilities to anything other than Carly and Sonny. Matt Cohen woodenly plays a priest who is a doctor. Michael Easton and Michael Easton's brother are supposed to be leads. Franco, Valentin and Nina somehow still drive story. Wes Ramsey is someone we're supposed to invest in. A Ryan/Kevin plot may be launched featuring almost no one Ryan or Kevin has an intimate relationship with. Sonny might go to jail - again. And now, scenes between Matt Cohen and Will's Mom from Fresh Prince.

That's just a few things! I mean, WTF. I didn't even mention Colonel fucking Sanders!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 19
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Joss's parents are Carly and Jax, and Lila Rae's are Skye and Alcazar.

Jax and Skye dated for five minutes  and Carly and Lorenzo were a thing for 7 minutes??  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Jax and Skye dated for five minutes  and Carly and Lorenzo were a thing for 7 minutes??  

Jax and Skye were married for 5 minutes. I never got why he dumped Skye for lying about Brenda's condition, but continually took back Carly.

• Love 2