Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:43 PM, P3pp3rb1rd said:

A boring day in court with non-experts giving their unqualified opinions. I think Carly and her retinue may lose after all, since rumor hath it that

Reveal hidden contents

Carly is on her way to the mental hospital, where she will meet a mysterious stranger who reminds her of Morgan.

Furthering the speculation (and if it becomes fact, I'll unhide...)

Spoiler

She's suppose to be meeting Olivia, or Liv, or Oia, or I-Viola, or whatever PTPB what to call her when they realized there were two Olivia's on screen.

And Olivia wanted to be declared Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity, as a plush way to escape from Darkham, or whatever Up the Creek is these days on the show, until Sonny got into her mind and bad-breathed that he would have her killed in the future while inside, and then she went loopy, or enough that the SonnyFans thought Justice was served.

So, yeah, Carly's going to meet the Jerome that her husband put out a psych-hit on. Looking forward to that ending well.

But, if Carly was to meet up with a not-dead Kate Howard, 30% of the Ava Hate would be dispersed, and Ned's Olivia would lose 85% of her lines.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NutmegsDad said:

Yes, but she wanted to go there on her OWN terms, NOT by such a blatantly prejudicial judge who HATES Sonny and his family by declaring Not Guilty Because of Carlyness, and it's all that EVUL DA's fault for going after Sonny's family, that COWARD who should be disbarred!

It really irritates me how Sonny goes after attorneys all the time.  They are doing their freakin' job.  Every person has a right to representation.  It's why we have prosecutors and DAs.  Sonny goes off on how evil the DA is when he/she dares prosecute Sonny of one of his sycophants and goes off on how evil a defense attorney is when he/she dares defend someone Sonny disagrees with.  Shove it, Sonny.  They are doing their job and defending the rights of people.  And they are doing it all legally which is more than we can say for your "coffee-importing" butt.

Oh and I HATE how the writers always have the attorneys acting like the can't stand each other.  One of my closest friends is an assistand DA.  She and her coworkers get along with most of the defense attorneys they go up against in court.  In fact, she says that the relationships between attorneys is most often much more like in My Cousin Vinny than how they are on GH.  They have mutual respect for each other, understand that they are on opposite sides of the case, but ultimately want to see the justice system work and know that both are crucial for that to happen.  They don't sit there constantly insulting each other or threatening disbarment.

• Love 10
(edited)

NutmegsDad, I would welcome either of your scenarios.  I am hoping against all hope she doesn't run into a dark haired frat-boy douche who likes penguins.  I haven't read any spoilers that she will; I just live in abject terror that he will resurface at some point so I am constantly on alert.

ETA - Would it make sense for him to be at Ferncliffe?  Nope.  But when have these writers ever let that stop them. 

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 2

Kudos to Michelle Stafford for keeping it together while stuck between Obrecht's cartoonish accent and Peter's hammed up pants and wails. 

The Sam and Jason scene was nice, aside from Jason's typical Carly worship. I know the Jasam pairing is still popular but at this point I think they've run their course and are better off as friends. Give them both something fresh to work with. Down the line anything can happen.

• Love 9
(edited)

Also?  I'm tired of Lucas (who?) talking about the adoption with Julian.  How about we see him talk about it with Brad (who?).  You know, his HUSBAND, the baby's other FATHER?!?!  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Well they did it.  They took one of the few decent characters on this show and tied him to Nelle.  Not cool, GH writers.  I just wanted him to have investigated Nelle before, been suspicious of her, happen to end up in the same place she is, and end up nailing her to the wall.  Now he was in love with her?  Why?  No seriously, what about her is appealing?  I get her appealing to Michael.  He probably gets excited when he sees vanilla ice cream is an option at Baskin Robbins. But Chase?  No.  Just have him in a fun friendship with Curtis and Drew. Why are they so opposed to this idea?  Oh, I know.  Because those three would be great and take attention away from Sonny and the gang.

1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also?  I'm tired of Lucas (who?) talking about the adoption with Julian.  How about we see him talk about it with Brad (who?).  You know, his HUSBAND, the baby's other FATHER?!?!  Ugh.

Or he could talk to Bobbie.  It would be nice to her to have a role outside of propping up Carly.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Well they did it.  They took one of the few decent characters on this show and tied him to Nelle.  Not cool, GH writers.  I just wanted him to have investigated Nelle before, been suspicious of her, happen to end up in the same place she is, and end up nailing her to the wall.  Now he was in love with her?  Why?  No seriously, what about her is appealing?  I get her appealing to Michael.  He probably gets excited when he sees vanilla ice cream is an option at Baskin Robbins. But Chase?  No.  Just have him in a fun friendship with Curtis and Drew. Why are they so opposed to this idea?  Oh, I know.  Because those three would be great and take attention away from Sonny and the gang.

Exactly. Anything and anyone decent gets torpedoed before it can overshadow Sonny & co. 

• Love 8

So, like, it's 2018 and Jason still can't acknowledge that Carly was jealous of his relationship with Robin, tried to break them up, and that's what played a significant part in her psychotic behavior. But, no, it's "poor lil Carly convinced herself I was starting a family with Michael and Robin." Fuck off, show.*

*This is a common theme in my posts.

• Love 10

Franco had a boy raped, strapped a woman to a bomb, used dead bodies for art, sexually assaulted another woman making her think she was raped for 2 years and carrying his child, kidnapped several children.

Bensch harassed his intern.

But yes, let's have in the previews for tomorrow one sexual predator beat up another sexual predator in the name of justice. Because what says love in the afternoon like that?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Franco had a boy raped, strapped a woman to a bomb, used dead bodies for art, sexually assaulted another woman making her think she was raped for 2 years and carrying his child, kidnapped several children.

But yes, let's have in the previews for tomorrow one sexual predator beat up another sexual predator in the name of justice. Because what says love in the afternoon like that?

There's no awareness in these stories. I mean, Nelle/Carly is another one. We're supposed to believe Nelle is a psycho and Carly is/was not?

• Love 8
(edited)
17 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

So, like, it's 2018 and Jason still can't acknowledge that Carly was jealous of his relationship with Robin, tried to break them up, and that's what played a significant part in her psychotic behavior. But, no, it's "poor lil Carly convinced herself I was starting a family with Michael and Robin." Fuck off, show.*

*This is a common theme in my posts.

Yeah, Jason WAS forming a family with Robin and Michael and had Carly not been a complete obsessed psycho, they (Jason and Carly) could've shared custody while Jason still got to have his relationship with the woman he loved.  Who wasn't Carly.  Which was a problem for her.

AFAIC, Carly can fuck right off with any revisionist history she spouts about that time.  And make that double for Jason.  

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yeah, Jason WAS forming a family with Robin and Michael and had Carly not been a complete obsessed psycho, they (Jason and Carly) could've shared custody while Jason still got to have his relationship with the love he loved.  Who wasn't Carly.  Which was a problem for her.

AFAIC, Carly can fuck right off with any revisionist history she spouts about that time.  And make that double for Jason.  

I honestly have been OVER this particular shitty retcon since fucking 1999. I'm surprised Jason hasn't started spinning that Robin was the stalker and tried to fuck over Carly. There's still time.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

But but but he had a TUMOR!!!! He's been reborn! 

I hope going behind Liz' back and contacting her family is the final straw and she tells him once and for all to get lost. Make Franco go full psycho villain again and get rid of this character already. If they have such a hard on for Roger bring him back a couple months later as someone else. 

• Love 4

Good grief this whole Nelle/Chase. So what I'm getting is that the investigation for the death of Nelle's fiance was pointing to her having caused his death but Chase fell in wuv with her and became inappropriate? Did he also derail the investigation.

If I didn't have another reason to hate this storyline. Thanks for taking down Chase, asshats.

• Love 12

"FERNCLIFF?! Oh noI NOT FERNCLIFF!" ( I hear Jan Brady's "Glasses! Oh no! Not GLASSES!" when SheBeast whined to Judge Brackman about where she would be sent). Made my day, and the episode, even though I know it won't last. Wah, wah, wah. SUCK IT, SheBEAST!!!!

giphy.gif  giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And when did Diane become stupid? First of all, the case was over, so Margeaux talking to Jason, a witness, not the defendant, IS NOT A CRIME or a breach that would get her disbarred! And because it can't be said enough: STFU, MOOBY! I LOVED what Margeaux told him in return.

Torture? Torture? You think what Obrecht is doing to you is torture? STFU, you whiny boy-man. What Robin suffered under Obrecht was TORTURE. And that she let this sorry ass bait her, even if she didn't fall for it, was ridiculous. 

Sadly, anything with Anna, that doesn't include Robin or Robert, is fast forward material for me.

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:03 PM, RedheadZombie said:

You're stating that an adopted person isn't related to their own familhy.  Sonny is Michael's legal father.  Dante's father is Sonny.  Therefore they are half-brothers.  It's as simple as that. 

What confuses me is that while you're refusing to acknowledge Sonny is Michael's father, you are good with Robin and Maxie considering themselves cousin because it feels right to you.  Michael was raised by Sonny and was adopted by Sonny, and Michael sure acts like he thinks of Sonny as "kin" and it feels right to him to call Sonny dad.

I understand why people hate Sonny, but that doesn't make him suddenly not Michael's father.   Did you feel this way about Lucky considering Cam and Jake his children, and their considering him their father?  Of course Lucky has since abandoned them, but many of the characters on GH have abandoned their children.

The Sonny and Michael situation is not comparable to the others you mention. Sonny physically forced AJ to give up his rights to Michael, and did everything he could to prevent AJ and Michael from forming a relationship when AJ resurfaced during Michael's adult life, ultimately shooting him at point blank range and killing him.  Mac, Robert's beloved brother/Robin's uncle, became Robin's guardian because her parents were presumed dead, and Maxie is Felicia's daughter, so once Mac and Felicia got married, they were cousins (stepcousins, if you want to be really technical). Now that Mac and Felicia are married again, they are in fact legally cousins again so I don't know why they shouldn't consider themselves to be. They have been raised as family for many years now. I recall a scene where excited little girl Robin wanted to go see "Felicia's new baby," so she has literally known Maxie since birth.   Dante was an adult when he met Sonny and also teen-aged, emerged-from-a-coma Michael. 

Lucky didn't force Zander out of Cam's life, and he certainly wasn't the one to kill him.  He and Elizabeth decided to get married and that they would raise Cam as their own - after Zander was dead. Jake, is legally Lucky's child because he was married to Elizabeth when Jake was born, and his name is on Jake's birth certificate (unless that's been retconned since). He and Elizabeth agreed to raise Jake as their own. Jason chose not to be in Jake's life - with Elizabeth and Lucky in agreement - and has only been getting to know the kid for a few months. Drew, who was believed to be Jason until a few months ago, has been acting as Jake's father since Lucky and Luke rescued the kid from Helena. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 11

So Sam is still bitching about the 2 whole months she spent at Aurora? If I recall correctly she went out of the country twice during that time,so really how much of a hardship was this on her? Is listening to Jason drone on about Carly for the billionth time, about stuff Sam should already be well versed in what she considers exciting? I still consider myself a Sam fan but I just find her so vapid and unenjoyable right now. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

And Olivia wanted to be declared Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity, as a plush way to escape from Darkham, or whatever Up the Creek

so, in PC we have Shadybrook, Ferncliff, Darkham and Miscavage (hee!)  How many loony bins does one town need? (though given the demographics of Port Charles....)

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

so, in PC we have Shadybrook, Ferncliff, Darkham and Miscavage (hee!)  How many loony bins does one town need? (though given the demographics of Port Charles....)

Don't forget Roselawn. Carly was there in 2005.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Veronica889 said:

Is listening to Jason drone on about Carly for the billionth time, about stuff Sam should already be well versed in what she considers exciting? I still consider myself a Sam fan but I just find her so vapid and unenjoyable right now. 

Foreplay!  And you thought Finn/Alexis's was bad.

PS: My Mom texted me earlier saying she loved the F/A scenes yesterday.  So if their audience was the over-70 sect, they succeeded!

Just curious, was Georgie SORASed? 

Ugh, the Nelle/Chase stuff is terrible. He was in lurve with her? Spare me. This story will only work for me if Chase makes it his mission to crush Nelle. And succeeds. Brutally and permanently.

All this hand-wringing over Carly in Ferncliffe cracks me up. She pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity! If the judge had gone the other way, she'd have been at Pentonville! Neither option was that good, and it's not as if Joss's testimony—or even Jason's—would have made a difference. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Veronica889 said:

Is listening to Jason drone on about Carly for the billionth time, about stuff Sam should already be well versed in what she considers exciting? I still consider myself a Sam fan but I just find her so vapid and unenjoyable right now. 

Judging from Sam's demeanor in that scene she was as interested in Jason's retconning of history as the audience was. So, not at all. 

• Love 5

So they are really keeping Sam & Drew apart aren’t they? Sam is back in Jason’s vortex. Is that what the fans want or do they want her with Drew? TPTB were full throttle with Sam & Drew but broke them up fast. It’s so weird. It’s like Steve Burton had a meeting with FV and said WTF is doing on here? Wham bam! Sam & Drew break up and hardly in any scenes together. Also, KS looked awful today. That girl needs a break from the biz or the soap grind. Today her hair was covering up the right side of her face again. It’s crazy!!

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Sake614 said:

The Finn/Anna stuff was just cringeworthy and embarrassing. Hell, I had better phone sex when I was 25! 

And I was able to talk to boys without stammering and averting my eyes by the time I reached my teens.  Honestly, what is up with the giggly adolescent depictions of these two aging twits? I’m surprised they were even able to talk to each other without a third party passing a note to Finn first, asking if he likes Anna or LIKE-likes her. And that phone flirting went on for soooo long... like, I get it, writers! No need to hammer me over the head! Except on second thought, please do. It would less painful than this. 

Other eye-rolling moments on Monday’s show:

So none of the legal professionals thought to point out that Jason is not qualified to give a psychiatric diagnosis of Carly? He had to do it himself? I’m so disappointed in you, Dianne.

I found it amusing that Peter was trying— so— hard— to reach that one hunk of glass when about 50 others had just shattered all over his head and chest. Guess they just weren’t sharp enough? 

• Love 3

If I didn't have another reason to hate this storyline. Thanks for taking down Chase, asshats.

Local event cut off the first half of the show, but the writers are back to repeating the same scene throughout the episode, and I felt like I didn't miss anything but circular and very droll dialogue.  I don't like Sam, but enjoyed KM trying to appear interested in listening to a hitman rationalizing his defense of a violent mob moll.   Michael and joss's depiction of Carly's love of 'her' children notwithstanding, absolutely no one refutes the cability of this 'Mother of the Century' to toss a pregnant woman down the stairs.  In the previews, are the Corinthos really going to use Sonny's father who is suffering from dementia as part of an attempt to get Carly our of the loony bin?  Toss in a pinch of Spinelli and yeah - I am glad that a regular cast member is coming to the aid of Nelle.  The Corinthos gang is always going to win so it really doesn't matter in the long run.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The last time we saw Georgie (at Nathan's funeral?, at Christmas?) it was this little girl.  So yes, she's been SORASed but we've seen her before.  

8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So they are really keeping Sam & Drew apart aren’t they? Sam is back in Jason’s vortex. Is that what the fans want or do they want her with Drew? TPTB were full throttle with Sam & Drew but broke them up fast. It’s so weird. It’s like Steve Burton had a meeting with FV and said WTF is doing on here? Wham bam! Sam & Drew break up and hardly in any scenes together. Also, KS looked awful today. That girl needs a break from the biz or the soap grind. Today her hair was covering up the right side of her face again. It’s crazy!!

TPTB clearly flipped it around March.  I don't think it's even a question anymore. And in flipping it, they have made it even duller than it originally was. But I'm sure sooner rather than later the other shoe will drop.  Too bad Burton and Monaco are worse than ever before. Kelly's delivery of you look good in a suit and "I like the tie" couldn't be anymore unenthusiastic. 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And I was able to talk to boys without stammering and averting my eyes by the time I reached my teens.  Honestly, what is up with the giggly adolescent depictions of these two aging twits? I’m surprised they were even able to talk to each other without a third party passing a note to Finn first, asking if he likes Anna or LIKE-likes her. And that phone flirting went on for soooo long... like, I get it, writers! No need to hammer me over the head! Except on second thought, please do. It would less painful than this. 

Regarding the bolded? I take it as the idiots doubling down to SHOW AND PROVE AND CONVINCE the viewers there is chemistry between these two and real like-like feelings, and what I we actually saw on screen with Robert and Anna, blew any or whatever Show is trying to tell with Finn, out of this universe. But they can try and try, but I won't bite, and until I get back my BADASS AnnaFUCKING!!!DEVANE! she'll be getting the fast-forward treatment.

12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Other eye-rolling moments on Monday’s show:

So none of the legal professionals thought to point out that Jason is not qualified to give a psychiatric diagnosis of Carly? He had to do it himself? I’m so disappointed in you, Dianne.

That's because Jason is the smartest, toughest, truthteller, hitman/mob enforcer bodyguard, in spite of being a brain-damaged 'roid. Except when he's with Robin.  Sorry! But Burton only ups his game when he's with Kimberly--his eyes light up and sparkle and he's engaged in all their scenes.  Ahem. Anyhoo, I'm GLAD he mentioned why he couldn't answer because he wasn't a psychiatrist--something we all were screaming. But this is the show that had Edward on as a juror and Pip as well, if I'm not mistaken, for Logan's murder. And his father prosecuting.

And this FUCKING SHOW. SheBeast is only Jason's bestie when Robin is alive. That's right, Show and promo monkeys: I STILL seethe over remember you asshats trying to create how Robin was Jason's best friend when he learned of her "death."

And I see the show deleted a scene in the actual show for Monday--on Friday's previews, they showed Nelle saying that She [SheBeast] deserves to go to jail or hell. And this was in the courtroom. But it never happened. Same thing happened during the Monkey Virus storyline when Robin got sick and they showed previews where Robin asks Patrick: "How bad is it?" But we never got that scene in the actual episode.

Show was preempted in the MD/DC area due to the parade/celebration of the Washington Capitals winning the Stanley Cup.

Should I bother watching on demand?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2

In Florida, having a romantic fling with the woman you are investigating for murder results in disgrace and career destruction forcing exile to Boston.

But in Port Charles, it was a Tuesday.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Perkie said:
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The last time we saw Georgie (at Nathan's funeral?, at Christmas?) it was this little girl.  So yes, she's been SORASed but we've seen her before.  

Thanks, @Perkie.

3 hours ago, Hater said:

Kelly's delivery of you look good in a suit and "I like the tie" couldn't be anymore unenthusiastic. 

Not to mention the suit and tie in question weren't flattering to SBu at all. 

• Love 1

KS should have taken more time off when she had the flu. Her voice may be strong, but she looks pale and vaguely gray, and I just keep thinking she should be propped up in bed with a cup of tea and Netflix.

• Love 2

And there's the Kiki I hate, she really has some balls on her shading Ava for her stances on truth and sex given she fucked Ava's boyfriend like five minutes ago, not to mention all her shenanigans with Michael and Morgan.  Shut up, Keeks.

Jeff and No Name Webber may suck, but Show, do not put them in the same category as Betsy Frank, Baby Stealer.

I guess I was supposed to be heartbroken and scared for Carly given her accommodations and this scary nurse, but...

• Love 13

The staggering lack of self-awareness on this show continues to be fantastic. They seriously gave Franco a line of dialogue where he said that a man that preys on the weak and the vulnerable should be exterminated. Why can't Franco apply that sentiment to himself?

• Love 10

Leave it to GH to take a victim of sexual harassment and turn her into an unsympathetic judgmental shrew who attacks and demeans other women based on their sexual history. I don't give a damn if Ava or any other woman has used sex for leverage, that's an issue that shouldn't be conflated with the real problem here, which is Dr. Bensch's abuse of power and Kiki's lack of consent. It's appalling that Kiki could spread that kind of vitriol towards Ava instead of the actual perpetrator of the crime. If this were a more nuanced show I'd say Kiki was displacing her anger with herself for sleeping with Griffin onto her mother, but it's not, and Kiki's behavior today was wholly in line with her previous disrespectful treatment of Ava. She's a terrible daughter, and I don't know why she maintains the pretense of wanting a relationship with Ava when she so frequently spends her time ripping Ava to shreds.

• Love 19

Could someone give me an example of how Ava has used her sexuality and sex to manipulate and get ahead?  Because that's what Kiki accused her of, right?  I just don't remember Ava ever actually doing that.  She has flirted, I guess, but I'm not too sure that her behaviour - in this respect - has been particularly horrendous.

I'm already bored with the Carly-in-Ferncliff story.  I just don't care.

• Love 10
(edited)

I know that given my feelings about Carly, I shuld be cheering Nurse Ratchett on but the psychiatric nurses I've known (albeit as co-workers) have been caring people so I don't like this storyline.  Trust GH to screw this up.

Carly pleased insanity.  How did she expect she was going to be treated in a psychiatric  hospital, with warm baths and meditation?  Anti-psychotic drugs are SOP for people who are psychotic.

I was with Kiki, mostly, till she turned on Ava.  She should be damned grateful that Ava cares enough about her to go all mob on her harassers ass.  Not saying it's the right thing to do, just that Kiki should be grateful that her mother cares about her that much. Many people don't have that.

11 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Michael and joss's depiction of Carly's love of 'her' children notwithstanding, absolutely no one refutes the cability of this 'Mother of the Century' to toss a pregnant woman down the stairs. 

That's how you know how deeply she loves -- she's willing to kill anyone who gets in the way of someone she feels she own.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I bet that was intentional—we all know how much Jason hates suits and having to dress as a grownup—but those clothes were awful.

And act like a grownup.  Although I'm amused by his go to move of saving a Corinthos from prison. He's got that down pat by now.

LOL at Mike being allowed to truth tell "but he's got ice water in his veins.  I know enough to avoid people like that, he'll be a mob enforcer".

I can't believe that Sonny is smart enough to be a lawyer but I could see that Mike believes it.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

And there's the Kiki I hate, she really has some balls on her shading Ava for her stances on truth and sex given she fucked Ava's boyfriend like five minutes ago, not to mention all her shenanigans with Michael and Morgan.  Shut up, Keeks.

I was about to be all in with Ava but then she started crying about how she's changed and blah blah. 

Show, Sam is no Jessica Jones over here. Sorry. Can they just have pity on KM and let her out of her contract? More coma acting today.

I liked Valentin and Alexis. That was about it.

Oh, and "The Cliff's" rules? Just no. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And I see the show deleted a scene in the actual show for Monday--on Friday's previews, they showed Nelle saying that She [SheBeast] deserves to go to jail or hell. And this was in the courtroom. But it never happened.

I was only partly paying attention during this, so I could be wrong,  but I believe they did show this— as a brief outburst that happened only inside Nelle’s head. Then she turned to Michael and, in reality, said something more innocuous.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Can they just have pity on KM and let her out of her contract? More coma acting today.

She has been acting like a zombie for years. I don’t understand it. And that wispy monotone mumble... am I wrong, or did she speak in a normal expressive voice once upon a time? She can do it, right? Maybe it’s just too many years of being paired with the Borg, resulting in a mutual energy suck.

• Love 4

KeMo's giving Sbu's best blinks and stares a run for the money. Playing Sam like she's perpetually waking up from a nap is an interesting choice. If Sam had any sense at all she'd forget all about Drewson and jump Curtis' bones in those tunnels. 

Twist!!! Janitor Jason is here to save the day. Strap in for this rocket ride of a story. I guess he got a recommendation letter from Liz? That was a nice moment they shared where he asked about Jake and mentions seeing him soon. Oh wait.... 

They're going to totally botch this Kiki story aren't they?

• Love 5

Why were they showing us feet when Sam and Curtis arrived at Wyndemere. We knew they were going there, and Sam has only one pair of shoes that she has been wearing for like 5 years now. It's not like we had no idea who was breaking into the place.

I don't even know how Valentin has all these things that have to do with Alexis's mom. Creeper.

• Love 8