Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Roger Howarth can do it better. And he has! Except this time I don't have to have feels for the bride, so I can giggle. Here's to you, Recording!

In a lot of ways, it feels like a Todd/Blair retread of the Hell No wedding but... there are some stark differences.

First off, Carly and Franco do not have a long term love affair going on. Todd/Blair had reunited after their scintillating first round in the mid-90s and then were still heavily involved in each others life when they were apart in the late 90s. They also shared a child when they came back together in 2000 leading up to the wedding where Todd blew every secret in town. So their twisted romance was very much a major factor in the tale. That's not the case here... Franco and Carly do not have a long term relationship that started off good, went sour, and yet tied them together... it's really not about their romance (such as it is.)

Secondly, Blair didn't cheat on Todd. While her feelings for Max were murky (because they had their own history together) she had realized that she had fallen in love with Todd again. Todd was hugely insecure, sure, but Blair, other than a bizarre wishy washy moment where Max was intent on seducing her and started kissing her in time for Todd to walk in and see it, didn't really want him back. Plus, there was the huge secret that Blair had shot Max in the back that she and Todd were hiding together. Carly had sex with Sonny and made out with him at least one other time after that. At the moment, she is still hugely tempted to jump back in the sack with him (I don't even get that but whatever...) Blair wanted to be with Todd, she did love him, she didn't betray him (and was in fact drugged to unconsciousness and stripped down by Max so that Todd could find them in bed together -- which I'm pretty sure is sexual assault) and was utterly clueless as to why he suddenly turned on her at the wedding. Carly has cheated and I really hope she cheats some more and is doing all of this to cover up what she did.

Thirdly, Todd was duped by Max and Skye and when he finally found out the truth afterwards (after doing Blair the dirty hard core with the evidence he had stashed away against her) he worked his ass off to undo what he did in order to make things up to Blair. Franco's not being duped here... he's not targeting Carly for a set up. He's targeting her because she fucked Sonny and I don't see him suddenly changing his mind... especially if he sees Carly and Sonny with their hands on each other for even the most innocuous reasons.

Last of all... I'm not rooting for anyone in this. While I hope Franco totally screws Sonny and Carly over, I also hope that immediately afterwards the three of them all go to hell. I'm not interested in a Franco Triumphant situation at all. I'm HOPING for a Michael Finds Out the Truth and torches EVERYONE involved scenario.

• Love 5

LMAO. LMAO. Patrick/Robin/Anna has me like, WHOA.

1. Patrick FINALLY spills everything to Anna, claiming that he was sworn to secrecy. Except he told Sabrina.

2. Patrick tells Anna that Robin was threatened by Victor and was basically given no choice to go along with everything or Jason would be killed. But he sees Robin a few weeks ago and acts like a complete asshole.

3. Robin tells Patrick/Anna she's in Paris while sitting in a limo and in purple scrubs.

4. Patrick/Anna don't even question Robin or think she might still be in danger while they're talking alone? They actually believe that she's just lost in life and needs to stay away from her daughter? Hey, Patrick, if you think she's a completely different person, maybe there's something at work here?

5. Anna is soothing PATRICK at the end? When she should be hopping on a plane to Paris?

6. LOL @ Patrick telling Robin they can "talk about this" when she was talking about the divorce. Yes, Patty, let's talk about you and Sam, too.

So both Patty and Anna are going to drop this until Robin/KMc is back for another batch of episodes? Until Jason is known to be alive? This whole thing is one big fat fail. So many characters have to be completely stupid in order for it to work.

• Love 9

The only person I'm rooting for- AJ- is dead. So, I'll root for Micheal Alan Quartermaine III. If he ever comes to light.

And btw, I think Robin has some special stuff in her potion. To turn Jason from Steve Burton to Billy Miller is pretty good. So yes, I'll take a frozen nap or coma please.

I'm still gonna hope Recording gets played for everyone to hear.

• Love 1

The logistics of that Skype conversation were ridiculous, even for this show.   I have to handwave that Helena's goons used a satellite to re-direct Patrick's call to that computer.   

Anyway, Jordan/Ava rocked , Helena shooting that guy was great, and FH's hair looks great.

• Love 2

5. Anna is soothing PATRICK at the end? When she should be hopping on a plane to Paris?

The way they've had Anna react to Patrick has annoyed me from jump. This goes back to Anna encouraging Robin to marry the guy because someone else might beat her to him. What? It's like that mess came out of a deleted scene from When Harry Met Sally except that Sally mostly knew her friends were full of shit with that conversation and it didn't play that way at all between Anna and Robin... fuckin' Guza.

They've got to come up with something here because as it stands, I have to assume that KMc is not going to be at GH full time. Ever. And that's fine if she wants to do stints but they've got to decide a better direction than Robin constantly being shifted between villains like a damned chain letter (if you don't hold Robin Scorpio-Drake hostage for at least three months then all of your plans will fail!) while Patrick acts like she ran off into the night on her own and refuses to come back because she's partying it up in Vegas and Anna fucking buys that shit!

Obviously Ron is too in love with his kiddie quad to ever let Emma go and he's also clearly not interested in writing Patrick off so, instead, he makes Pat look like the biggest douche-nozzle ever and Anna too stupid to figure out that something is seriously, seriously wrong with her daughter. What's more, Anna isn't Patrick's mother... she's Robin's mother, so maybe show that a bit more, huh?

• Love 9

They've got to come up with something here because as it stands, I have to assume that KMc is not going to be at GH full time. Ever. And that's fine if she wants to do stints but they've got to decide a better direction than Robin constantly being shifted between villains like a damned chain letter (if you don't hold Robin Scorpio-Drake hostage for at least three months then all of your plans will fail!) while Patrick acts like she ran off into the night on her own and refuses to come back because she's partying it up in Vegas and Anna fucking buys that shit!

I can't quite understand this arguement as a reason why Robin must be out of town on GH anyway with the block taping. I mean Monica is rarely on as are Scotty and Bobbie. Why can't Robin just not be in a main story but still be in the PC attics somewhere with Kevin, Monica, Scotty, Bobbie, Lucy, Duke.... maybe they have a wicked game of poker going on. Really Emma is only seen about twice a month, instead of Liz always being her off screen babysitter why can't she be with Robin shopping or something?...oh I know b/c that douche Patrick can't be without a sex partner and THAT would be too much screen time for Robin.

• Love 7

Ugh.  I hate this writing for the Scorpio family.  Robin is telling Anna I am broken, every decision I make is wrong, and everyone, including Emma, is better off without me in their life, and Anna shrugs her shoulders and tells Patrick I don't know what is going on with her, instead of grabbing Uncle Mac and catching the first plane to Paris to put Robin in some damn therapy?

• Love 7

Obviously Ron is too in love with his kiddie quad to ever let Emma go and he's also clearly not interested in writing Patrick off so, instead, he makes Pat look like the biggest douche-nozzle ever and Anna too stupid to figure out that something is seriously, seriously wrong with her daughter. What's more, Anna isn't Patrick's mother... she's Robin's mother, so maybe show that a bit more, huh?

It's so odd because I feel like they're doing this to keep Scrubs an option. For some reason, the writers don't just want to break them up and have them have joint custody of Emma and call it a day. Because wouldn't that solve everything? Then Robin could randomly come as she pleases/when KMc is available, when Emma is off-screen she could be with her mother, and Patrick could move on to other romantic interests. Am I crazy? I just don't get it.

• Love 1

It's so odd because I feel like they're doing this to keep Scrubs an option. For some reason, the writers don't just want to break them up and have them have joint custody of Emma and call it a day. Because wouldn't that solve everything? Then Robin could randomly come as she pleases/when KMc is available, when Emma is off-screen she could be with her mother, and Patrick could move on to other romantic interests. Am I crazy? I just don't get it.

According to Ron's twitter last night, you are exactly right.

@carlivatiron Day 4 asking - Why can't Robin be happy offscreen and have a relationship with her daughter?

Ron Carlivati þ@carlivatiron 6h

@xxxx How could she be happy offscreen without her daughter?

@carlivatiron That's why I said have a relationship w. her daughter. They could share custody &when Emma isn't seen on GH she could visit.

Ron Carlivati þ@carlivatiron 6h

@xxxx You're suggesting they're amicably divorced?

@carlivatiron No b/c Robin is being manipulated. I'm saying instead of bringing Helena on they should be amicably divorced & share custody

Ron Carlivati þ@carlivatiron 5h

@xxxx But why did they get divorced in the first place?

@carlivatiron works. It could all be offscreen.

@xxxx The other writers and I ultimately didn't think a divorce made sense for them bc of the magnitude of their love story.

@carlivatiron But you just delayed it a bit and did the divorce anyway so I don't understand it at all.

@xxxx Both stories are sad but I feel ours better preserves their love story for the future.

@carlivatiron @xxxx So, in essence, Robin will never be free but Patrick will have other women and Robin will take him bck? SMH

Ron CarlivatiVerified account þ@carlivatiron

@xxxx If she will never be free, how will she take him back?

• Love 1

Because wouldn't that solve everything? Then Robin could randomly come as she pleases/when KMc is available, when Emma is off-screen she could be with her mother, and Patrick could move on to other romantic interests. Am I crazy? I just don't get it.

Isn't that what they did with Jax?

Why can't they do that with Robin? Why does she need to be constantly victimized instead?

• Love 8
@xxxx The other writers and I ultimately didn't think a divorce made sense for them bc of the magnitude of their love story.

@carlivatiron But you just delayed it a bit and did the divorce anyway so I don't understand it at all.

@xxxx Both stories are sad but I feel ours better preserves their love story for the future.

I don't even know what to say about that. Because what "future"? KMc, as of now, isn't there full-time. And I doubt they'll do a recast, although nothing surprises me at this point. So they're going to have Patrick in limbo until when? None of Patrick's relationships with anyone else will ever be rooted in anything real because Patrick doesn't know the truth about Robin. So why would anyone invest in Patrick/Sam or Patrick/whoever. I don't get it.

• Love 2

RC claims he's preserving the Scrubs love story for the future? What a moron. A divorce didn't make sense? There were tons of ways they could have written a divorce that made sense and allowed Patrick to move on, Robin to be a part of her daughter's life, and Scrubs to possibly reunite some day.

• Love 1

Isn't Robin abducted (again)? That's the opposite of free, unless we're measuring her freedom solely in terms of whether or not she is married.

Honestly, it's terrible but I'd have settled for her getting in a car crash when she arrived at the Metro Court (or maybe have Helena's people hit the car) - Robin explains herself to Patrick, or partly, but before she can give them all the news about Jason, etc. she slips into a coma. Off Robin goes to Paris for extended treatment until Kimberly McCullough can be committed on a longer basis. At least she is not in perpetual fucking captivity.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

RC claims he's preserving the Scrubs love story for the future? What a moron. A divorce didn't make sense? There were tons of ways they could have written a divorce that made sense and allowed Patrick to move on, Robin to be a part of her daughter's life, and Scrubs to possibly reunite some day.

Exactly. RC, for some reason or another, doesn't think that Scrubs would ever break up unless it's like a hostage/kidnapping/lying situation. But like I've stated too many times, the only way this even works is if Robin is THERE for long periods of time. Then, yes, the story can be about Scrubs and their ~undying love~.

Honestly, it's terrible but I'd have settled for her getting in a car crash when she arrived at the Metro Court (or maybe have Helena's people hit the car) - Robin explains herself to Patrick, or partly, but before she can give them all the news about Jason, etc. she slips into a coma. Off Robin goes to Paris for extended treatment until Kimberly McCullough can be committed on a longer basis. At least she is not in perpetual fucking captivity.

I'm stubborn and don't even want this. I don't get why Robin can't be happy off-screen without Patrick. Why does she have to be held hostage or in a coma or something dramatic, you know? When did Robin's character become SO TIED UP in Patty and Scrubs?

• Love 3

I just can't think of a compelling reason for Robin, after all this, to be like, 'yeah, bye' unless she is mortally injured or something. She has fought and fought to get back to her family. The only way I can see it working is if Patrick thinks she's dead (again) which is just not acceptable, or if she's injured. They don't have the time with the actress to tell any other story of some organic break-up at the moment, apparently - and I personally don't see Robin walking away from Patrick because of their spats over the last eight months. I get that some people are very angry at him, but IMO she wouldn't do it.

• Love 1

I just can't think of a compelling reason for Robin, after all this, to be like, 'yeah, bye' unless she is mortally injured or something. She has fought and fought to get back to her family. The only way I can see it working is if Patrick thinks she's dead (again) which is just not acceptable, or if she's injured. They don't have the time with the actress to tell any other story of some organic break-up at the moment, apparently - and I personally don't see Robin walking away from Patrick because of their spats over the last eight months. I get that some people are very angry at him, but IMO she wouldn't do it.

I get you. After everything they've already written, yes, it would be unreal for Robin to just be like, "See ya." They've dug this hole and now we're here. I guess I'm just confused as to how they're going to move forward from here. I wish we knew a bit more about KMc's future with the show. I understand that some people want to see a recast or Robin's death, but I personally think if it's too late for anything, it's those two options.

Yeah, but it's no worse than, say, Lucky or Laura's absences/walking away. It makes me wonder if either of them will warrant an off-screen phone call when Fluke is finally exposed. Coma is better than captivity for Robin but I just want the poor woman to have some peace at this point.

Fuck this shit and that fuckwit And the other fuckwit can just fuck off and fucking die in a fucking fire the heat of fucking 1000 fucking suns.

No fucking way would RobertFucking!Scorpio swallow the fucking bullshit that Robin spewed.

Fuck yeah, I'm fucking pissed!

• Love 16

I would've accepted them actually saving Robin this time - then they parcel out her screen time as best they can, then she says she's very shaken by these two ordeals and just needs to go away and take a break from this constant strife, it's affecting her meds, whatever. She goes off to Paris or wherever, with Emma (the kid can come back and stay with Patrick later). They've said a lot of things to each other, she'll understand if Patrick can't wait, etc etc. But that will also retard the advance of the Patrick/Sam stuff all over again, because Patrick would try to wait. Unfortunately there's no way to do anything potentially real with Patrick and Sam unless all the facts about Robin are known, not that I think RC intends to commit to it at all. I would prefer her torn between Patrick and BM's Jason, but that can't happen unless Kim comes back on a longer basis.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 1
Has Sonny ever actually killed anyone himself, directly, with his own two hands? I can't remember. 

As someone mentioned upthread, Sonny killed both Karpov and AJ, and both times it was because he's a trigger-happy fuckwit who jumped to the wrong conclusion and didn't want to listen to anybody.

• Love 6

random, but I just remembered, did Jax send Morgan that "good dads for dummies" book lol? Otherwise totally random that it's an Australian/New Zealand edition.

Well, Morgan's real dad, Jax, knows that Morgan would only get shitty advice from Sonny

• Love 6
Why does she need to be constantly victimized instead?

Because she's a woman.

RC claims he's preserving the Scrubs love story for the future? What a moron. A divorce didn't make sense? There were tons of ways they could have written a divorce that made sense and allowed Patrick to move on, Robin to be a part of her daughter's life, and Scrubs to possibly reunite some day.

Hello, Sonny and Carly? They're no great love story, but they do prove that being divorced doesn't mean they can't remarry.

Ron is being purposely obtuse.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
. Why can't Robin just not be in a main story but still be in the PC attics somewhere with Kevin, Monica, Scotty, Bobbie, Lucy, Duke....

I raised that point last year, saying they could just have her in the background and have Patrick involved in hospital storylines, etc., and Ron said that he "wasn't interested" in telling that story.

And as I said a few weeks later, "Yeah, cause this one is SO much better."  Darn, where's that sarcasm button again?

• Love 3

Unfortunately there's no way to do anything potentially real with Patrick and Sam unless all the facts about Robin are known, not that I think RC intends to commit to it at all.

I tried to come up with a deep response to this, but then I realized that Ron wants to have his cake and eat it, too. I really think this is more about giving Patty a free pass to screw around than developing him and Sam/fill in the blank into a viable love story. So when the time is right and Patty has had his choice of women, Robin can come back and he can pretend he was acting out because of Robin's lies.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

As someone mentioned upthread, Sonny killed both Karpov and AJ, and both times it was because he's a trigger-happy fuckwit who jumped to the wrong conclusion and didn't want to listen to anybody.

Most notably, Sonny always shoots unarmed people.  Kaprov---no weapon; Dante---no weapon; AJ---no weapon.

Sonny, at his core, is a coward who suffers from short man syndrome.

• Love 16

random, but I just remembered, did Jax send Morgan that "good dads for dummies" book lol? Otherwise totally random that it's an Australian/New Zealand edition.

I didn't even think of that but will accept it as my headcanon because it's super adorable.

Speaking of that, poor Morgan is never gonna know how to be a dad because dumbasses keep interrupting his reading!

I gotta echo everyone saying that Jordan/Ava is just amazing. Damn, I love them. They need to team up and kill Sonny imo.

Why do I like Morgan/Kiki? Someone slap me out of this!

I'm pretending the Patrick/Anna/Robin scenes didn't happen because they were so bad that even I can't abide by it.

• Love 2
I'm pretending the Patrick/Anna/Robin scenes didn't happen because they were so bad that even I can't abide by it.

I have no clue what happened and am grateful. I guess the not watching thing does wonders for rage control!

• Love 2

What a relief it was to see how Anna was there to offer poor Patrick support while her daughter seemingly has been a victim of an alien abduction which has her acting so out of character she may as well be someone else entirely. Ron has no shame whatsoever.

I can't even be bothered to get upset about it, he won't write anyone in character if it jeopardizes his "grand plans".

Jordan certainly is proving to be the smartest and most efficient mob henchperson on anyone's payroll, maybe Julian will now rescue her from that asshat Shawn and reward her with plenty of hot loving.

In the previews it seems Liz doesn't recognize Jason, is that meant to imply that he has already had the surgery?

• Love 4

Dear Patrick,

I hope you feel like shit when you find out the truth about how much Robin sacrificed for you.

Signed,

Me.

P.S. Screw you Cartini.

LOL, how is Patrick the bad guy?  He's staying in his home town, raising his daughter alone, and trying to get his wife to stay with him.  SHE is lying to him, and he asked her if Victor was threatening her.  She said "no."  He told her he wanted to tell Anna and Robert, and Robin said "no."  So when does any of what happened become some of Robin's responsibility?  I'm scratching my head as to how Patrick is the villain.  Is he suppose to read Robin's mind?

BOTH Robin and Patrick are victims in all this.  I

Michael is actually kind of a wienie.

Except that Morgan is being led around by the nose by Kiki.  "Please keep lying for me Morgan because I have to protect FRANNNCOOO."  I can't believe he's lying to his mother and Michael for her.  

I want Michael to cheat on Kiki with Rosalie just to watch Kiki's head explode.  Her ridiculous comment to Morgan asking why she couldn't just lie to Franco, and she said she couldn't lie to Franco's face was just complete WTF considering how she's lied to everyone else.

I really think this is more about giving Patty a free pass to screw around than developing him and Sam/fill in the blank into a viable love story. So when the time is right and Patty has had his choice of women, Robin can come back and he can pretend he was acting out because of Robin's lies.

Maybe this is what he's thinking, but as long as Robin is being forced to stay away from Patrick and acting so out of character in front of him, it justifies nothing, except what a douche Patrick is.

• Love 1
I'm scratching my head as to how Patrick is the villain.  Is he suppose to read Robin's mind?

Imo he doesn't have to read her mind but he should know his wife better by now. He should have bought a clue when she just "decided" not to come home when she failed to resurrect Jason but stayed, again supposedly of her own free will, to raise Helena and Stav, two individuals Robin knows well who are living devils capable of deplorable, unspeakable acts, acts done against her own family and friends, but yet she'd rather give them life than go home to Emma?

To me there's being confused and hurt and then being what Patrick is, which is a blind fool and of his own choosing. He should know the woman he married is in terrible trouble, even if he just thinks it's a case of PTSD he isn't bothering to act at all, he isn't trying to track her down and demand she get help, demand she do what's right for Emma at least even if she thinks she isn't good for her anymore. At least he could show an effort of trying to save the woman he claims to love so, not just mail her divorce papers and grope his well endowed "buddy" Sam on the side.

I'm assuming his face is gonna be all fucked up from the crash and then he'll have plastic surgery and then TA DA Billy Miller.

Personally Steve never did anything for me on the attractiveness scale, but it isn't as if Ava ran over his face with cheese grater tires and unless he was dragged for miles face down his face really shouldn't be that mangled, or at least not to the point where someone like Liz wouldn't notice any resemblance at all. However this is Ron's world so that'll probably be how it goes.

I still say all they had to do was have it stand that Victor had Jason's face reworked, as it were, while at the clinic for there was certainly enough time for him to have had surgery and then healed because he intended to send him back to PC as an unknown goon under his control, easy peasy squeeze the lemon.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 6

This whole Kiki forcing Morgan to keep Carson secret is such plot point writing. Morgan doesn't owe her a damn thing, even if he is over KIKI GETTING TOGETHER WITH HIS BROTHER THE NIGHT OF THEIR WEDDING RECEPTION! (I know he "lied" or lied by omission, but those assholes couldn't even wait 24 hours to together!)

• Love 4

LOL, how is Patrick the bad guy?  He's staying in his home town, raising his daughter alone, and trying to get his wife to stay with him.  SHE is lying to him, and he asked her if Victor was threatening her.  She said "no."  He told her he wanted to tell Anna and Robert, and Robin said "no."  So when does any of what happened become some of Robin's responsibility?  I'm scratching my head as to how Patrick is the villain.  Is he suppose to read Robin's mind?

Maybe he doesn't have to read Robin's mind, but does he have to slobber all over Sam's ample cleavage while he's not reading her mind? That's the issue I'm having, and this is not the first time this has happened where Patprick is concerned. I'm beginning to wonder if 'Priapic' isn't a better nickname for him, because he's very clearly IMO lining Sam up to keep him warm while old mean Robin isn't paying him enough attention. Y'know, in between getting constantly kidnapped and such.

• Love 3

Imo he doesn't have to read her mind but he should know his wife better by now.

Maybe he doesn't have to read Robin's mind, but does he have to slobber all over Sam's ample cleavage while he's not reading her mind? That's the issue I'm having, and this is not the first time this has happened where Patprick is concerned. I'm beginning to wonder if 'Priapic' isn't a better nickname for him, because he's very clearly IMO lining Sam up to keep him warm while old mean Robin isn't paying him enough attention. Y'know, in between getting constantly kidnapped and such.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Patrick's priority should be to figure out what's up with Robin. Not take what she's saying at face value. Fly to Paris. Come up with a plan with Anna to get Robin back home.

His next move should not be to start ANY type of relationship, sexual or emotional, with Sam or anyone else.

This is where the way Patrick is being written is not my cup of tea. It doesn't necessarily make him a VILLIAN.

It makes him a douche.

Not husband-material.

An ass.

A dick.

And that is why the story Cartini chose to tell sucks.

• Love 7

I swear, I'm not a violent person, but this?  Is going to send me into a violent rage.  It would probably be for the best if Ron and I never cross paths.  Seriously, could he be more intentionally aggressively clueless?  What really pisses me off is that I know Ron is capable of better.  I've seen it.  So this is even more infuriating.  They really, really need to get co-HW in there who can reign him in.  He's too far up his own ass to turn things around on his own. 

• Love 10
Jordan certainly is proving to be the smartest and most efficient mob henchperson on anyone's payrol

I wonder how long this will last. Ava was pretty boss when she first appeared, and look at her now. And no, I won't take "pregnancy hormones" as an excuse. She lost her edge long before Crypt!Sex.

• Love 1

This whole Kiki forcing Morgan to keep Carson secret is such plot point writing. Morgan doesn't owe her a damn thing, even if he is over KIKI GETTING TOGETHER WITH HIS BROTHER THE NIGHT OF THEIR WEDDING RECEPTION! (I know he "lied" or lied by omission, but those assholes couldn't even wait 24 hours to together!)

This never happened.  Michael and Kiki did not sleep together the night of the wedding reception.  That was Ava and Morgan.  Michael was asleep at the table at the reception waiting for Morgan to call him back, and they tracked him back to the hotel room where they found him in bed with Ava.

That being said, Kiki deserves to be dumped by BOTH brothers because she's useless and a horrible excuse for a girlfriend - to both brothers.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Patrick's priority should be to figure out what's up with Robin. Not take what she's saying at face value. 

So it's up to Patrick to decipher all the lies and figure out which lies are true and which ones are false?  She hasn't told him the truth in months, and it's HIS fault?

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 5
So it's up to Patrick to decipher all the lies and figure out which lies are true and which ones are false?  She hasn't told him the truth in months, and it's HIS fault?

It's not about him trying to interpret every single lie Robin has told since she left months ago. It's about knowing that Robin would never CHOOSE to stay away from Emma if she could come home. She would also never willingly stay away from him. They've been together for nearly a decade at this point. So it's about using THAT information to question that something doesn't add up. Hell, he even said it today. "It's like she's a completely different person." That should be enough to maybe investigate a bit more.

Not go on another adventure with his adventure buddy.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7