Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Can someone explain it to me as if I were Sonny, why did Carly decide that Franco shares Jason's birthday since he really isn't Jason's twin? This seems mindlessly stupid.

I'll fanwank it as Carly's latent desire to attach Franco to Jason.

• Love 2

I meant to post this earlier, weeks ago, but real life got in the way...

If that fuckwit had ANY creativity, and yeah, sure, this particular type of storyline has been used over and over, in soaps, movies, television movies, even in real life...and it's happened here too but, it would MAKE sense, considering Sabrina's state of mind...have her help Ava birth the baby and steal it for herself and think of it as a replacement for her own lost baby.

Not that I care. But having Sabrina turn 'dark' and ooooh, so 'edgy' like this just makes me roll my eyes.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 7

Since it's my birthday, can I wish that Sabrina, Franco, Sonny, Carly, and a host of others self combust and that Robin grabs Emma and meets a hot Parisian guy after Robin resettles back in Paris? Yes? Okay.

A unicorn pony would just be the extra dose of frosting on my cake, too!

• Love 14

.  What awful thing did I do to be subjected to Nina in spandex?!?

That was unfair to all of us on so many levels.

The sight of her made me think of how I wrap old bones in saran wrap to ward off flies.

• Love 9

Is Sabrina really that warped that she's going to kill an unborn baby?

Crazy Nina, yikes.

I read this as Unicorn Baby. I've decided that the Ava spawn is now a Unicorn Baby.

Franco does not have a birthday. It is International Jasus Rememberance Day. We must wear black tees, stare blankly, and be orange.

I also must say, pelvic thrust aside, MSt does have a banging body.

Edited by Grrpants09
  • Love 7
Franco does not have a birthday. It is International Jasus Rememberance Day. We must wear black tees, stare blankly, and be orange.

I KNEW Jason was an overgrown Oompa Loompa! And the coloring even matched his cousin, Steve(n Lars). Ain't biology grand?

• Love 1
FonDuke mask

Never not funny.

Dare I hope that the meds Sabrina gave Ava are poison?

Oh, they must be, right?  At first I was really sad when Sabrina showed up because I had been kind of enjoying (well, not hating) Evil Sabrina, and I thought she was going all Disney princess again.  But then I became convinced that she has a plaaaaan, and I felt better.

I'm assuming the Franco's Party stuff is to get everyone together in one room so that either Jason can show up, or the Sonny-killed-AJ secret can finally come out.  Or both.  Hell, maybe we'll get all kinds of reveals/ action at that one party, and Ava will miscarry/ go in to labor, Robin will catch Sam & Patrick doing it in the supply closet, so on and so forth.  

• Love 4

lol Morgan reading how to be a good dad for dummies.

I don't even think he was reading it; I think it was an audio book. I love that dummy so much!

IDEC I love Nina and I love Nina/Rosalie. Like it's really bad, but I smile the whole time.

LMAO at Sabrina apparently trying to kill Ava's unborn baby. This is amazing.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

I don't even think he was reading it; I think it was an audio book. I love that dummy so much!

He knows he's not gonna have any time to read stinkin' books if he's the father of the baby - he's already ahead of the curve, lol.

• Love 3
I see bad things happening at Robert Frank's birthday party.

Here's hoping!

But having Sabrina turn 'dark' and ooooh, so 'edgy' like this just makes me roll my eyes.

I love that glaring is how we know she's "bad."

I agree. She's 49. I didn't look that good at 19.

Bravo to Silas for forcing Lauren to tell why she likes Franco. Of course her answer was the lamest of the lame, but at least it gave Silas a chance to roll his eyes at her stupidity. (NEver apologize for finding Franco a loser, Silas. Never!) I can't believe she basically handwaved the fact that Franco was a serial killer, someone who facilitated the rape of her boyfriend. I mean, I can, it's Lauren, and she's terrible, but she didn't even try to justify it.

The only way I could watch the Carly/Franco scenes was to imagine that Franco knows Carly and Sonny slept together, and he keeps bringing it up to torture her. Wait until Jason gets back. Franco moves down the priority list.

"I can't trust Ava to have a safe pregnancy!" huffs Sonny. Maybe if you hadn't said you'd kill her once she gave birth, the pregnancy might go a little easier. 

"I didn't think I'd ever feel this way again." Good LORD, Olivia is a drama queen. How many times have Lulu and/or Dante been kidnapped and/or in danger? 

• Love 3

Dude, we need Micheal and his freaking Grimace tie of misery and doom impending to get to the Jasus Rememberance Day celebration so we can wrap all this shit up. I'm praying for the fancy cut scenes Ron and Frank love so much so we can have Billy's face shown as Jason. But Billy Miller is a goregous doll. Steve Burton was a robot. No one will be screaming in horror at the tv. More like, well hello handsome. And you know this damn party will last like a week. So get used to the outfits, we will see them for a while.

Dear Jasus, please toss Nina a tee. I can't deal with that color. Too much. I don't even know wtf jazzercise is.

• Love 1

Not me.  I loved SBU, and I am lukewarm to BM.  He does nothing for me, and I think he's miscast as Jason.  Jason is suppose to look intimidating, and not someone other gangster would chuckle at if they saw him.  Meh.

I thought today was pretty boring too, although I loved Michael and Morgan.  I hate they always have to be reduced to talking about dumbass Kiki.  Her logic still amazes.  So she's upset with Michael because he can't just get over what Franco did to him now that the tumah has been removed.  Yeah, Michael.  Those pesky memories of being raped in prison are getting in the way of Kiki's friendship with Franco.  Why can't you just get over it already?!  KIki is too stupid to live.  

I thought CD looked good in the suit, btw, but he looks much better in black suits.

Is it just me or has RC pretty much changed his mind about Morgan and Rosalie?  I didn't see those two even talk about their "date," and it's clear that RC is setting up a quadrangle with these four.  

Edited by Bishop

Today was horrible.

I'll be pretty angry if they kill off Ava (I love Maura West), especially if they do so while keeping the utterly useless Kiki, Nina, Rosalee, Silas, Sabria, Felix, Franco, Shawn, Sonny, and on.

I disagree.  She reminds me of an insect.  A really annoying insect.  Really annoying.

• Love 6

I'm glad the Brothers Corinthos can date outside Lauren.

Yeah it only took a year, and in the case of Michael, two years.  He hasn't had a new costar in more than two years.  He needs a new girlfriend on the show because Kiki sucks the life out of any character.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 1

I don't really think about TeCa/Sabrina one way or another. My main problem is every single time I see the character, I think of how she looked/acted when she was first introduced on the canvas. It was like a 14-year-old was stuck in a 20-something's body. And now I'm supposed to buy that she has murder in her blood. Eh. It's all lost on me. Her hair looked flipping GORGEOUS in her scenes with Ava, though. So she's got that going for her.

Kiki is a useless individual and I want her to leave on Sabrina and Felix's Goodbye Tour (PLEASE GRANT ME THIS, RON), but I like her more with Morgan than Michael if I had to choose.

I don't feel anything for Franco/Carly, but is it just me or does RoHo play Franco like he already knows Sonny/Carly slept together and he's just trying to make her feel like shit? Or did I miss an episode?

Carly's dark blue dress was AMAAAAZING. Need that on me... now. LW wore it well.

Olivia is so pathetic. All I want to say to her is, "Oh, honey."

I used to think ME was checked out, but I truly think he's supposed to play Silas like a zombie.

Nina is still cray. Rosalie is still beautiful.

• Love 1

Jason is suppose to look intimidating, and not someone other gangster would chuckle at if they saw him.  Meh.

He is? Well he was a skinny dude when he was "born" as Jason Morgan, and just got bulkier and more gumby like/'roided up as the years wore on. It's a wonder he could walk normally, when it looked like he could barely move his arms. Only to lift, point and shoot.

{shrugs}

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 9

I disagree.  She reminds me of an insect.  A really annoying insect.  Really annoying.

Yeah, a big ole praying mantis getting ready to pounce. UGH

Edited by SiouxB
  • Love 4

I don't feel anything for Franco/Carly, but is it just me or does RoHo play Franco like he already knows Sonny/Carly slept together and he's just trying to make her feel like shit? Or did I miss an episode?

Watching today, I had that same feeling abuot Franco......as though he is "playing" her but then again, Franco has been written so sappy and in luurve with Carly that maybe he really does believe her and is so so sorry !!  Either way I can't stand it. Being with Carly has neutered him. Don't get me wrong, I hate the character of Franco but I do love RH so I pretend he's a different character altogether !!!! And I ignore LW who i have dis-liked since her days as Cassie on Guiding Light.

• Love 2

I love MSt and for 49 she has a killer body due to dedication and calorie restriction by her own admission, but I never knew Nina even knew Emma much less was her clothes sharing buddy. The workout clothes were fine but wearing Emma's hoodie was OTT.

I have yet to use FF on TFGH but today I actually had my finger on the button. Sabrina and Ava had the most pointless talk OMG it was beyond boring even with Kiki and Silas on. ugh!

I did love that manorexic doesn't eat breakfast only coffee. heh!

I've decided I really just don't care for the werewolf. He just always seems so slepy compaired to Michael and so duh? about everything. That whole conversation Michael tried to have with him was full of cues that went ZOOM right over dumb dumb Morgan's head. I felt kind of sorry for Michael, even in his 1984 skinny tie.

Amazing what a comb will do for Franco, lose the hipster plaid and comb his hair he is quite good looking. Sorry, but I didn't like Carly's dress it looked a reject from the 1979 Loretta Lynn country singer tour.

And I know I sit alone in liking Sonny, he looked way less orange glow today and for his age looked kind of sexy in that gray suit and burgandy shirt.mew?...hiding in my corner now.

• Love 1

Watching today, I had that same feeling abuot Franco......as though he is "playing" her but then again, Franco has been written so sappy and in luurve with Carly that maybe he really does believe her and is so so sorry !!  Either way I can't stand it. Being with Carly has neutered him. Don't get me wrong, I hate the character of Franco but I do love RH so I pretend he's a different character altogether !!!! And I ignore LW who i have dis-liked since her days as Cassie on Guiding Light.

I love Roger, too, and it sucks that they're wasting him on such a ridic character.

• Love 4

I'm waiting for Roger to kick ass during the CarSon reveal.

I've got high hopes for this wack birthday party. The domino affect could be EPIC if Ron doesn't screw it up!

Nina tells Franco about CarSon who then goes to the birthday party and walks into Michael. Franco then tells Michael about Sonny killing AJ. Michael walks into Sonny and goes all Angry!Michael on Sonny. Then with everyone screaming and yelling at everyone else, Jason walks in. BAM!

Truely Ron this would just about write itself....don't  Wreak'it Ron.

• Love 6

That whole conversation Michael tried to have with him was full of cues that went ZOOM right over dumb dumb Morgan's head. I felt kind of sorry for Michael, even in his 1984 skinny tie.

I think Morgan got the clues loud and clear, they weren't subtle. Michael was looking for reassurance there wasn't anything between him and Kiki and Morgan gave it. 

And I know I sit alone in liking Sonny, he looked way less orange glow today and for his age looked kind of sexy in that gray suit and burgandy shirt.mew?...hiding in my corner now.

Nah, no need to hide. Sonny/Benard is a good looking man. He doesn't really do anything for me but I get how he could for others.

I've decided I really just don't care for the werewolf. He just always seems so slepy compaired to Michael and so duh? about everything. That whole conversation Michael tried to have with him was full of cues that went ZOOM right over dumb dumb Morgan's head

Amen. To me the kid is so stupid and downright pathetic he serves no purpose. It also doesn't help that I don't find him cute really to make up for his lack of brains.

ETA:

Also seeing in the previews that he goes over to bug Ava about getting a paternity test, that should make for riveting television...that kid is up the creek without a paddle regardless of who the daddy is.

I may not like Ava much but I loathe Sonny and Morgan so I would like to have it revealed that she's been lying all along and that Carlos is the baby's father.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 5

I think Morgan got the clues loud and clear, they weren't subtle. Michael was looking for reassurance there wasn't anything between him and Kiki and Morgan gave it. 

But that is the most clueless part to me. There IS something between Morgan and Kiki, and even Kiki is smart enough to know it is there. Morgan is dumber than a box of hair to me, b/c he sees nothing wrong with he and Kiki keeping a secret from Michael and nothing wrong with LIVING with his ex who happens to be his brother's girlfriend. It was like Michael was saying it bothers me and I want you to admit it is not wrong for me to be bothered by it. Instead Morgan acted like Michael would be crazy to think like that. ugh! It will be all the worse when something DOES happen between Morgan and Kiki. And I just really have a problem with guys who don't comb their freakin' hair<see Franco> Would it kill Morgan to use a freakin' comb?

Nah, no need to hide. Sonny/Benard is a good looking man. He doesn't really do anything for me but I get how he could for others.

He is a little older than I really like, but mostly Sonny is just too orange. When he isn't so orange I find him to be fairly attractive.

• Love 1

But that is the most clueless part to me. There IS something between Morgan and Kiki, and even Kiki is smart enough to know it is there. Morgan is dumber than a box of hair to me, b/c he sees nothing wrong with he and Kiki keeping a secret from Michael and nothing wrong with LIVING with his ex who happens to be his brother's girlfriend. It was like Michael was saying it bothers me and I want you to admit it is not wrong for me to be bothered by it. Instead Morgan acted like Michael would be crazy to think like that. ugh! It will be all the worse when something DOES happen between Morgan and Kiki.

Well, he is the full genetic child of both Sonny & Carly. Clueless, insensitive & doing whatever the fuck you want then being pissy when you are called out about it is in his blood.

Hell, I'd ask for a DNA test, if he acted like a normal person. CarSon is the reason I bought MyKill as the horrible child he was.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 4

But that is the most clueless part to me. There IS something between Morgan and Kiki, and even Kiki is smart enough to know it is there. 

I don't think she was. She denied it and said she was with Michael, period.

Morgan is dumber than a box of hair to me, b/c he sees nothing wrong with he and Kiki keeping a secret from Michael and nothing wrong with LIVING with his ex who happens to be his brother's girlfriend.

I don't think he think it's totally normal to keep something from Michael. He wanted to tell Michael when Kiki first told him, but he had said he wouldn't say anything to anyone if she told him what was wrong and she held him to that. And again last week when Kiki said Michael would just run straight to Franco if he were told, Morgan asked what was wrong with that. It's obviously not bothering his conscience much but he had wanted to tell Michael.

t was like Michael was saying it bothers me and I want you to admit it is not wrong for me to be bothered by it. Instead Morgan acted like Michael would be crazy to think like that. ugh!

But Michael kept reassuring Morgan he was cool with it. I don't think Morgan acted like Michael was crazy to suggest either - he pointed out that he and Kiki did spend a lot of time together, they worked together, lived together, did Michael mind? And Michael said no. Both Michael and Morgan needed to be a little more honest. Although honestly I don't think Morgan realizes he might have feelings for Kiki right now. Which goes straight back to your point that Morgan is dumb for not knowing. :) I guess he is, for that. But I don't think he's dumb, at least, for not saying, "oh I can tell you're uncomfortable, I'll leave." Michael needs to speak up if he wants Morgan to go. Or dump his annoying girlfriend, either one. :)

Well, he is the full genetic child of both Sonny & Carly. Clueless, insensitive & doing whatever the fuck you want then being pissy when you are called out about it is in his blood.

He was clueless and insensitive . . . but not pissy, heh.

I just wrote paragraphs about Morgan and Michael. Man, how did I get here.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I still see Sonny who MURDERED AJ and hung him on a meat hook, tortured Karen Wexler, shot and ruined Brenda (my Brenda! ), messed with Jax, made Sam pretty much kill her unborn child to save girlchild he didn't really care about, was pretty responsible for Micheal's prison rape too, and SHOT DANTE IN THE CHEST, oh and banged his dead fiancee's cousin before her body was cold, oh oh and banged his dead fiancee's murderer on the grave of the man he murdered who happened to be his son's bio dad. So while you guys see SERIAL KILLER at Franco, I see all this when I see Sonny.... and more. There's no smile or cute baby scenes that can make me go Awww. Though I am sure his portrayer is an aamazing man irl, I'm over the character and his constant getting away with crap.

Time to pay the piper, Corinthos.

• Love 21

Don't forget sleeping with someone as payback against someone you feel has "wronged" you, gotta love the morals they instilled in that kid.

• Love 2

I still see Sonny who MURDERED AJ and hung him on a meat hook, tortured Karen Wexler, shot and ruined Brenda (my Brenda! ), messed with Jax, made Sam pretty much kill her unborn child to save girlchild he didn't really care about, was pretty responsible for Micheal's prison rape too, and SHOT DANTE IN THE CHEST, oh and banged his dead fiancee's cousin before her body was cold, oh oh and banged his dead fiancee's murderer on the grave of the man he murdered who happened to be his son's bio dad. So while you guys see SERIAL KILLER at Franco, I see all this when I see Sonny.... and more. There's no smile or cute baby scenes that can make me go Awww. Though I am sure his portrayer is an aamazing man irl, I'm over the character and his constant getting away with crap.

If only, oh if only they would make that orange mini-moobster pay.  It would be a glorious moment.

And lets not forget that currently he's doing his best to murder a woman who is pregnant with either his kid or his grandchild.

Utterly loathsome.   

I hate Franco too - and hate even more that Roger Howarth has been ruined by playing him.  But that horrid little creeping  undead waterbug called Corinthos is the creeping fungus that has strangled this show more than any other horror.

• Love 10

I still see Sonny who MURDERED AJ and hung him on a meat hook, tortured Karen Wexler, shot and ruined Brenda (my Brenda! ), messed with Jax multiple times, ie, shooting Robin in her home with her daugheter present in an attempt to get to & kill Jax, blowing up his plane in order to kill him so he can't get custody of his own child, made Sam pretty much kill her unborn child to save girlchild he didn't really care about, was pretty responsible for Micheal's prison rape too, and SHOT DANTE IN THE CHEST, oh and banged his dead fiancee's cousin before her body was cold, oh oh and banged his dead fiancee's murderer/youngest son's girlfriend on the grave of the man he murdered who happened to be his son's bio dad thereby cheating on his oldest son's mother...

There... fixed it for you! Sadly, I use to like MB. I was excited when he came to the show because I liked him as Niko on AMC. All that died, with the devlopment of CarSon & Sonny telling his goons to escort "Ms. Scorpio home" after the Micheal reveal.

I hope Ava, isn't dumb enough to take those pills however you have to be an idiot for the plots on the show to work.

Has CD ever generated romantic chemistry with a scene partner?

Why is KA/Kaka still here?

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 6

At least Sonny isn't planning on murdering Ava until after the birth of his DNA child or grandchild. I am sure that he would have no qualms about killing Ava if she were pregnant with someone like Carlos's child. Right now he is forcing her to be an incubator for his progeny.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 1

No . . . but to be fair he's been stuck with two of the blandest actresses ever to grace this show, the Abby actress and Kristen A.

I, uh, actually thought he's had some chemistry in the scenes he's had with Sam and Liz. They would never go with either one though, for good reason.

Edited by ulkis
BESTESTAUNTEVER, ON 18 SEPT 2014 - 10:42 PM, SAID:

No . . . but to be fair he's been stuck with two of the blandest actresses ever to grace this show, the Abby actress and Kristen A.

I, uh, actually thought he's had some chemistry in the scenes he's had with Sam and Liz. They would never go with either one though, for good reason.

I noticed a slight spark with the last Kristina as well.

• Love 1

Personally I've come to view Chad as being fairly asexual, he's just there, he never really resonates for me one way or the other.

Michael talk with Morgan was making me feel almost comatose from the boredom. If there's anything worse than seeing Michael with Kiki it is hearing him discuss her ad nauseam.

At least Sonny isn't planning on murdering Ava until after the birth of his DNA child or grandchild. I am sure that he would have no qualms about killing Ava if she were pregnant with someone like Carlos's child. Right now he is forcing her to be an incubator for his progeny.

This is very disquieting to watch. Ava is beyond redemption, but I can say the same about Sonny.

• Love 3

So I've been catching up on this weeks episodes, yeah I'm not sure why myself, probably boredom until fall premieres start happening, and I've got to wonder if Ron is getting his storyline ideas from old episodes of The Simpsons.  Specifically the fortune cookie crap, "We're gonna have sex", " Well we don't have to", "Yes we do, the cookie told me so".  And the Stavros crap, "Oh, Mr. Burns, we'll thaw you out the second they discover the cure for 17 stab wounds in the back".  I'm onto you Ron! If you next have Michael going on a quest to find his missing bear "Bobo", then I'll know for sure.  

• Love 7

I'd like Anna to be able to show all her gifts once again as police commissioner, super spy, sensual woman, funny, playfully argumentative (mostly done with Robert) and grandmother.  And where's Duke?  I forgot - today you can be only one thing on that show.

• Love 2

I cringe every time I see Nik with Britt.  Someone needs to fill Britt in on the great love affair between Nik and Emily.  That should take some of the air out of her lying, manipulative sails.

Why? Why would anyone need to bring up the Pirates in Em's Pants ever again? And I do mean "bring up."

Believe it or not, Ian Buchanan can play a bad mother- shut yo mouth!

I'd say you tube Port Charles. His Joshua was awesome. And you can see why some of us say Micheal Easton is a sexy beast.

He was on Port Charles?! I never could stick with that show. 

Not that I care. But having Sabrina turn 'dark' and ooooh, so 'edgy' like this just makes me roll my eyes.

It doesn't suit her at all. But then again, I'm not interesting in watching storylines that do suit Sabrina, so...I miss the threesome guys.  

That was unfair to all of us on so many levels.

The sight of her made me think of how I wrap old bones in saran wrap to ward off flies.

I was momentarily blinded by the outfit...and then amazed by how good of shape MS is in. Wow. Just wow. 

I thought Michael and Abby were quite sweet together. But then she died in an off-camera crane accident and that was hilarious enough to make up for it. Michael and Kiki have never had a lick of chemistry, though CD and KA are a cute couple in real life.

I was really shocked they showed Steve Burton's photo for Jason in that file folder. There has to be some sort of explanation like he was water-logged so long, it ruined his skin and he had to have a new face implanted. Otherwise, why would you remind your audience of how different the character will look?

• Love 3

I don't really get why Kiki is so sure Michael would go straight to Franco if he knew Carly and Sonny were hitting the sheets behind his back.  He might, but why?  He certainly doesn't care about Franco's feelings.  He might to get a bit of revenge on Franco, but that has the potential to hurt his parents, because, hello, Franco is a serial killer.  I know Sonny thinks Franco is beneath his consideration as a threat, but Michael shouldn't because, hello, serial killer and Michael's suffered personally at his hands.  A better revenge, in Michael's mind, might be to let Carly and Sonny continue apace with Franco none the wiser and looking a fool.  But I really think Michael would just shrug, say "Those crazy, mixed up kids I call my parents," and go about his own business.

Regardless, Kiki is as dumb as a brick for keeping another secret from Michael, whatever she thinks his reaction might be.  But, can we say plot contrivance?  It's weird, I had no problem with KA as Starr on OLTL but I'm really starting to hate her as Kiki.  Haven't decided yet if it's the actress, after all, or just the writing for the character.

I hope the ball gets rolling at Franco's party for the eventual revelations of Sonny's murder of AJ and Carly's complicity, for which I hope they both go to prison (Will never happen.), but I'm sure it will only be eventual.  They'll drag it out till next sweeps, I'm sure.  Hopefully not longer!  I want these two to suffer, finally, for something.  AJ deserves it and the audience deserves it.

• Love 5
I was really shocked they showed Steve Burton's photo for Jason in that file folder. There has to be some sort of explanation like he was water-logged so long, it ruined his skin and he had to have a new face implanted. Otherwise, why would you remind your audience of how different the character will look?

The same thing was done when William came onto the show as Julian Jerome. When Sonny got his grubby hands on Julian's personal file there was a picture of the old actor when he was in the role. So probably there will be a bit of a thing made about Jason's "plastic surgery" and why he had to have it.

Maybe the plan will be to say that Victor hoped to change his appearance and then, once he had turned Jason into a brainwashed minion of his of sorts, he would release this "stranger" into the midst of PC to do his evil bidding, etc. That could also explain why Victor intended to keep Robin from returning home, certainly with Jason in tow, since he never meant for "Jason Morgan" to ever live again; plus that would also go along with Victor forcing Robin to lie to Patrick about the failed experiment resulting in Jason's second death as well.

I'm probably giving Ron way too much credit here with all of that pre-planning and thinking ahead but it wouldn't take a brilliantly talented writer to connect those dots in the script, imho, so maybe he managed to go against his track record for once.

At least the actors are similar in height for once. I personally think there is nothing more ridiculous when obvious inches are either added or deducted from the character but yet of course loved ones and friends just never seem to notice.

• Love 3

Not me.  I loved SBU, and I am lukewarm to BM.  He does nothing for me, and I think he's miscast as Jason.  Jason is suppose to look intimidating, and not someone other gangster would chuckle at if they saw him.  Meh.

Ahhh there's the rub (Notice how I cleverly worked in National Talk Like  Pirate Day) 

SBU was Jason Morgan, he had long ago sterioded himself out of Jason Q. But BM could be a revived Jason Q or a combination of the two. I know this will be "harder" writing and Ron may not be up to it, but for once I hope he goes ahead and tries. I am at the point with the Jason M character that I would rather Ron try to bring back Jason Q and fail than have to have that waste of space Jason Morgan taking up screen time again.

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 6