Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Was KeMo the victim of a bad sound system or was she sighing more than usual today during her wedding vows? It was so loud that I realized I was paying less attention to the words than the sighs. 

Sweet deluded and pathetic Liz. Jason is just now "moving on with his life" and it's acceptable to you because you have Franco the serial killer? Jason moved on from you the minute he found out you knew the truth about who he was, sweetie.

• Love 11

Speaking of which, can't one person in Liz's life object to her dating the former SERIAL KILLER who kidnapped her son and stick to it?  I had hoped for a second it would be Sabs, but of course not.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

There is NO way Carly would deliver a happy toast to Jason and Sam.  To watch Jason, again, marry a woman who is not Carly, and not feel stabs to her gut and then follow up with a YAY! toast? Come on show! Carly would VISIBLY swallow her bitterness and pride and say something sort of nice but also kind of bitchy.  Like everything in this wedding, it was a big fail moment.

But I did laugh when Carly makes her grand, loving toast, beaming at JaSam and kissing their asses and the camera flicks to BM, and he's grimacing in response.  So often the camera would flick to BM and he'd look like he just wanted to lie down. Like when Spindork jizzed in his pants every 30 seconds of the ceremony, and then after. There's another who'd look longingly at Jason for what might have been.

And of course, I snickered at Sam being described as loyal, not once but twice, like she's a friggin DOG.  Well...

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Sweet deluded and pathetic Liz. Jason is just now "moving on with his life" and it's acceptable to you because you have Franco the serial killer? Jason moved on from you the minute he found out you knew the truth about who he was, sweetie.

She's so...LMAO...what are they even doing with this character? I swear she's like two steps away from writing a dramatic suicide note and then slitting her writs in the bathtub while "Love Will Tear Us Apart" plays on her five year old iPhone with a cracked screen. 

• Love 5
Just now, LeftPhalange said:

She's so...LMAO...what are they even doing with this character? I swear she's like two steps away from writing a dramatic suicide note and then slitting her writs in the bathtub while "Love Will Tear Us Apart" plays on her five year old iPhone with a cracked screen. 

Pls tell me her iPhone wallpaper is that Glamour Shots pic of her and mullet Jason.

• Love 4

Curtis does not look cute in a hat.

Why is Val so integral to the serial killer case that she is the one liaising with the chief of staff? Should just bump her up to detective at this point.

It's cruel that Hayden has two reasonably normal men worrying about her and Liz is burdened with the serial killer. Liz needs to try harder to fight her "connection" with Franco. I really do not want to watch Jason come in and try to shut things down with Liz/Franco. He needs to stay far away from her and not give her the chance to suck him back in. Bring Ric back, give Dr. Ewen a non-evil twin, spring Matt from prison. Anything. So tired of watching Liz as a perpetual loser and/or victim.

Paul and Ava hashing it out in a hallway. So brilliant. It's a wonder he has managed to get away with so much.

• Love 4

The scenes with Finn/Hayden/Curtis feel like a completely different show. Fistbumping over rescuing freakin' Hayden?! Seriously, has she reciprocated at all for Curtis? Finn at least she was a drug mule for.

Morgan's facial hair in the previews. No boy, no.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Geez, way to double-knot the toe tag, Sabrina.

Will Felix sing "you're not alone?" 

Franco, you're in a hospital. Stop grabbing Liz's head and screaming at her and get a damn doctor.

1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

LOL, I'm sorry. I have to say it. The decision to have Liz like, on the verge of death NOW of all times. So unnecessary and a troll move. 

Why, cause it's during the Jasam wedding?

I would say Paul is definitely leaving, but Obrecht helped keep Robin hostage, put Duke in a coma, shot Liz, stole Lulu's baby, and yet she's still around. So. Who knows!

50 minutes ago, Vella said:

There is NO way Carly would deliver a happy toast to Jason and Sam.  To watch Jason, again, marry a woman who is not Carly, and not feel stabs to her gut and then follow up with a YAY! toast? Come on show! Carly would VISIBLY swallow her bitterness and pride and say something sort of nice but also kind of bitchy.

Maybe. Sam is the least objectionable love interest for Jason, short of bringing back Courtney. She's got to make-do.

I would be kind of intrigued by Molly/Spinelli as a couple if it weren't for the age difference. I'll see myself out.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maybe. Sam is the least objectionable love interest for Jason, short of bringing back Courtney. She's got to make-do.

Carly's hate for Sam from the beginning wasn't even the worst of Carly. Sam got it easy at the end of the day and she's the one who slept with Sonny and married Jason, lol.

11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Jason will leave to go to the hospital, so yes. The timing is hilarious and dumb and intentionally done.

• Love 4
On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Vella said:

There is NO way Carly would deliver a happy toast to Jason and Sam.  To watch Jason, again, marry a woman who is not Carly, and not feel stabs to her gut and then follow up with a YAY! toast? Come on show! Carly would VISIBLY swallow her bitterness and pride and say something sort of nice but also kind of bitchy.  Like everything in this wedding, it was a big fail moment.

I actually buy this from Carly.  Back in 2011, she had that fantasy during Jason's then-latest surgery about her finally being with Jason, him being in charge of the mob, and then losing Michael to the violence of said mob.  After that fantasy ended, Laura perfectly captured a look on her face that meant that Carly had realized that she finally needed to move on from any thoughts of a romance with Jason, and so far, she's stuck with that.  Also, during the time that Jason was presumed dead, Carly did get closer with Sam, at least a bit, so I can see why she'd be more accepting of Sam now.  Hell, when Franco returned back in 2013 and Sam was looking scared shitless of him, Carly was right there by her side to keep her calm because she knew how badly he'd hurt her.  (At the time, Sam still thought she'd been raped by him. . . . No, she had been.  I'll never stop thinking she had been.)  So I totally believe that while she may not completely like Sam, she certainly doesn't hate her anymore, either.

Edited by Michel
A fantasy is not a flashback.
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, lovelynn said:

It's cruel that Hayden has two reasonably normal men worrying about her and Liz is burdened with the serial killer.

THIS. Hayden has Finn and Curtis and Nik circling her and Liz is grateful for attention from the SERIAL KILLER.

5 hours ago, Michel said:

Back in 2011, she had that flashback during Jason's then-latest surgery about her finally being with Jason, him being in charge of the mob, and then losing Michael to the violence of said mob.  After that flashback ended, Laura perfectly captured a look on face that meant that Carly had realized that she finally needed to move on from any thoughts of a romance with Jason, and so far, she's stuck with that.

Reason #forty million eleventy two why Carly should not have been reunited with Sonny.

5 hours ago, Michel said:

Also, during the time that Jason was presumed dead, Carly did get closer with Sam, at least a bit, so I can why she'd be more accepting of Sam now.

She did. And I appreciated the detente but Carly should have been back in Jason's face and overstepping boundaries weeks ago

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I did laugh at Carly's "remember when Michael was a baby?" Oh, Carly, that's too loaded for me.

And Michael saying he grew up around so much love. STFU.

Reminds me of this FV quote re: Kristina

She was in a relationship with a guy who beat her and we thought, “She’s not a dumb character; she’s not a naive character. She comes from a good family and a loving family” so there wasn’t a lot of basis and we couldn’t really move on with her until we addressed what happened.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Reminds me of this FV quote re: Kristina

She was in a relationship with a guy who beat her and we thought, “She’s not a dumb character; she’s not a naive character. She comes from a good family and a loving family” so there wasn’t a lot of basis and we couldn’t really move on with her until we addressed what happened.

OMG. OMG.

• Love 5

Well, if you don't count those ten years where he was lying in a coma with a bullet hole to the head,.  

Will show ever address what happened to Jake on Cassadine Island?

They did, don't you remember?  There was a book.   Franco had it, then Liz, then Jason, then the janitor.  And then they had a commercial for Cottonelle and a  Dodge Ram, and maybe the new show Conviction that has had eleventy eleven commercials since mid June.  Totally addressed.  

I would be kind of intrigued by Molly/Spinelli as a couple if it weren't for the age difference

Ewww. That's just all kinds of gross.   You take that back before somebody sees it and runs with it.  

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I did laugh at Carly's "remember when Michael was a baby?" Oh, Carly, that's too loaded for me.

I hate happy slash smug Carly.  When the fuck is Nelle going to ruin her life already?

• Love 11

Ugh, Spinelli. I LIKE JaSam and his squeeing over them annoys me.

I liked Curtis and Finn, strangely. That said, Hayden can DIAF for all I care.

Someone needed to slap the smug off of Valerie today. Has she been hanging out with Liz?

• Love 2

I don't like Elizabeth. Elizabeth is a character I've loathed since the whole I'm going to schtup Zander. She's just one of those characters that even though she calls herself the town pariah is never the town pariah. People always forgive and forget. She wants what she can't have, or she rubs it in people's faces that she is more important to Lucky than Siobhan, or more important to Nikolas than Rebecca, or Hayden, or whoever the flavor of the month is. Ric loves her more than whomever, or whatever the stuff she told Sam about Jason while she was rubbing her pregnant belly in her face.

But even I wouldn't wish Franco on her. Being single is a very viable option when you're looking at Franco as the guy you're considering dating/dating. Does she absolutely need to be in a relationship? And with Franco of all people? 

Sabrina is an idiot. She must have eaten Nathan's cereal.

I liked that Sam/Danny/Jake moment. It was sweet.

I didn't care for the rest of the wedding though, and why not wait for her sisters to be there to break the news of her pregnancy? 

Alexis, drinking problem storyline. I mean what's there left? Her husband is a mega asshole, so Alexis who is going to lose her shit by becoming a drunk. Maybe she loosens the balcony railing and sends him plunging to his death.

I really hate Ava. I just really can't stand the character. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I hate happy slash smug Carly.  When the fuck is Nelle going to ruin her life already?

I stopped wishing for anything to happen to Carly decades ago. It never sticks and the story always ends with her happy. 

I weirdly liked the Finn/Curtis scenes. I still really love the Curtis/Hayden friendship even though Hayden is a really shitty friend.

Why can't Valerie get murdered in addition to Sabrina? She is insufferable. And I hate the way BS moves her face.

I liked the Hayden/Naomi scenes simply because I really like the actress playing Naomi. 

I skipped most of the wedding, but I did watch the Davis girls scenes and they were good. NLG is doing a good job with this stupid storyline.

I hate Liz and barely tolerate Sabrina nowadays, but I liked their scenes. I think I'm just jonesing for female friendship scenes. But then Liz mentioned something about being a town pariah 'again' and I lost my shit. And then Sabrina actually accepted Liz dating Franco and I lost my shit some more. And then Liz started dying or whatever and Franco was there and didn't call for a doctor and I just lost my mind.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9

Aww it was a really nice wedding. Loved when she was walking down the isle and having a moment with the guests. Especially with the boys. Cute touch. 

Vows were really sweet. Like that they went non traditional this time.

Carly being pro JaSam is nice and I dont think its out of no where. When Jason was dead Carly/Sam were nice to each other and got along. Its a lot more realistic than whatever BS those Sam/Liez scenes were a few weeks ago.

"its a lot to process" Lawd I dont even know what her problem is. Its not like she didnt know they were getting married. She will forever be pathetic about Jason. 

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

And, nevermind, Leticia did love him a lot.

So did Mercedes.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I still really love the Curtis/Hayden friendship even though Hayden is a really shitty friend.

I like it a lot, too, and even though Hayden is a terrible friend, at least Curtis is aware of that and sometimes calls her on it. And I think Hayden knows she's a terrible friend, but maybe she doesn't quite trust that the friendship is real.

• Love 3
Just now, dubbel zout said:

And I think Hayden knows she's a terrible friend, but maybe she doesn't quite trust that the friendship is real.

This is definitely my fanwank on it. It makes sense. I hope we get some good Hayden/Curtis scenes out of this idiotic 'Hayden is falsely accused of trying to kill Liz' story.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

The scenes with Finn/Hayden/Curtis feel like a completely different show. Fistbumping over rescuing freakin' Hayden?! Seriously, has she reciprocated at all for Curtis? Finn at least she was a drug mule for.

Morgan's facial hair in the previews. No boy, no.

Will Felix sing "you're not alone?" 

Franco, you're in a hospital. Stop grabbing Liz's head and screaming at her and get a damn doctor.

I would say Paul is definitely leaving, but Obrecht helped keep Robin hostage, put Duke in a coma, shot Liz, stole Lulu's baby, and yet she's still around. So. Who knows!

I would be kind of intrigued by Molly/Spinelli as a couple if it weren't for the age difference. I'll see myself out.

Ewww I'm not the biggest Molly fan but even she can do a 100x better than IT. It's not even believeable she would go from TJ 2 Spin. Shit it wouldn't be believeable for anyone but Ellie 2 do it. Maybe pair him with Krissy she sucks beyond belief & it could be her punishment.

But if it keeps him away from my girl Maxie pair away.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I stopped wishing for anything to happen to Carly decades ago. It never sticks and the story always ends with her happy. 

I'll take temporary despair. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is definitely my fanwank on it. It makes sense. I hope we get some good Hayden/Curtis scenes out of this idiotic 'Hayden is falsely accused of trying to kill Liz' story.

I wish they pair them together. I love Curtis expect with Val & I dislike Hayden but paired with him she is totally likeable & I love there chemistry. Miss opportunity with them but this show is full of them.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Dear Show,

If you're going to keep insisting that Franco has "worked so hard" to change and be a better person...I'm gonna need to see some receipts.

Signed without love,

TeeVee329

Franco needs to work on his hygiene.  I'm sure Roger is pleasant and wonderful, but Franco looks like he smells like garbage.  Take a shower and get a decent hair cut.  Start over fresh top to bottom.

• Love 6

No to Molly/Spinelli, damn it. I like Molly! The only pairing Spin should have is with the front of an oncoming Mack truck. Krissy may be trying now, but I still have residual fondness for Lexi Ainsworth from years ago, so no to that, too.

I HATE that Original Recipe Georgie died, but at least that helped her escape being chained to Spinelli. If only Little Georgie's paternity could be retconned. I'd even buy Dead Coop had phantom sex with Maxie and Little Georgie is a half-heavenly being.

But no one deserves Spinelli. Except for said Mack truck.

• Love 8

THIS. Hayden has Finn and Curtis and Nik circling her and Liz is grateful for attention from the SERIAL KILLER.

Hayden has Finn, Curtis, Nik and her mother circling her and Liz is grateful for attention from SABRINA and the serial killer.

• Love 7

Today was almost perfect.  The only things missing were Lucas and Monica.  I loved their vows, I loved that they have their rings back on their fingers where they belong.  I loved the dancing, I loved the cake scene, I loved it all.  Even the Liz shit that's looming can't ruin it for me.

Speaking of.....Any casual viewer that just tuned in would think LIZ was the woman scorned.  My god lady, you KNEW he was married when you decided to start screwing him again.  No sympathy.  Move the hell on already.

And Oh Sabrina.  Way to take your time letting someone know Liz's vitals looked strange.   Good god, why not stop for a sandwich while you're at it?  And Monica, way to do your job when she told you..."oh I'll have someone look into it, but let's discuss this first..."  Meanwhile Liz flat lines.  

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

No to Molly/Spinelli, damn it. I like Molly! The only pairing Spin should have is with the front of an oncoming Mack truck. Krissy may be trying now, but I still have residual fondness for Lexi Ainsworth from years ago, so no to that, too.

I HATE that Original Recipe Georgie died, but at least that helped her escape being chained to Spinelli. If only Little Georgie's paternity could be retconned. I'd even buy Dead Coop had phantom sex with Maxie and Little Georgie is a half-heavenly being.

But no one deserves Spinelli. Except for said Mack truck.

100% truth! That is the only saving grace sadly of her being dead she is free from Spinsuck, it's 2 bad her sister got the short end of the stick & got stuck with Spinelli ass. It basically killed her 2 so Guza bitch ass basically killed both Jones Girls in 1 fall swoop.

I do genuinely wonder if there was any truth 2 the rumor that is why Georgie was killed & by virtue Coop so Guza could pair them together. It was his wet dream anyways that's all Spixie was him living out his fantasy & a very bad ugly 1 at that. 

I down with her having dream sex with Coop in order for him to be Georgie daddy. Or Matt, shit I take OG Franco him & Maxie 1 night stand produced Georgie anyone but Spin that's  been my model since 2008.

47 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I wish FV would've left and taken this Franco shit with him

I don't even know what would help. This show hasn't cared about Liz for-ever. It also doesn't help that all her friends have either died or left the show.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I didn't care for the rest of the wedding though, and why not wait for her sisters to be there to break the news of her pregnancy? 

Carly rudely outed Sam about the situation. But Sam was stupid for not pretending to drink the toasts so that supersnoops Carly and Spinelli wouldn't suspect a secret. For example, she could have put the glass to her lips and then pretended to need a napkin to catch an overflow of the sip. There's probably more alcohol in her morning mouthwash.

I got a rage headache when Jason praised Sam for being such a good, devoted mother. Not lately! She took off on that adventure with Jason and never referred to Danny, and when we see Sam she is usually in bed with Jason rather than interacting with Danny.

Alexis forgot to walk ahead of Sam during the wedding march, but she did remember to hold the boo-kay. (That seemed to be the only duty Sam's matron-of-honor had.) Kristina, Molly, and Carly were oddly over-enthusiastic, giggly, and syrupy about the whole wedding. Most of Jasam's domestic situation was unaltered by the ceremony, and they weren't even getting married to give the unborn kid a legitimate status. So why were all emotionally over-the-top? And I was annoyed by Jason's super-enthused handshake with Sonny,as if Sonny was directly responsible somehow for Jasam's happiness.

This was a wedding that deserved at least one pass from a drive-by shooting.

• Love 3

So by dragging out his point to Liz so long, Freako literally pushed her to death's door, and  she flatlined? Besides exhausting Liz with his pointless chatter,  Freako was sitting up close on the hospital bed with Liz, which is discouraged as a danger to the patient in any hospital.

Sabrina was sitting on the edge of the bed, which was the director's mistake. The set should have had at least one chair in the room for visitors.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
more information
  • Love 2

LOL at Monica running out of Liz's room when she got the page so she didn't have to explain Jason and Sam's wedding. You could see her thinking, "Thank god I can get out of here!" Heh.

Liz has had discomfort since she was brought in. You'd think GH would be a little more attentive to their second favorite nurse. (You know Sabrina is still number one.)

Valerie's indignation at Curtis was a bit much. This is her first case as a rookie, and she's talking like she's some seasoned investigator.

That "code blue" in the previews was hilariously casual.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Michael must really have brain damage. The only love he had as a child was via Jason and his full time parent, Leticia. 

5 hours ago, coffee drinker said:

So why didn't ole Nik tell both Jakeson and Liz at the same time?  Nik could have opened his mouth and told them both.  That would have been the thing to do.  Then let them sort it out from there.  RC deliberately chose to burden Liz with it.  

Yup. Why the hell would anyone drop another huge ass bombshell on Liz that day? She was coming to grips with the realization that Ric hadn't really changed, her feelings for Jake were real and deep and then Nik decides to just blow up the rest of her life that day. Sure, I think that Nik did tell her the truth about Jake/Jason to save her trouble. But if he really was doing it all for Liz, he would've told Jake the truth that day too.  Not leave life changing news to a devastated Liz. Asking her to rip out her own heart and tell Jake the truth about his identity. Nope. Nik wanted to protect Liz and keep his business.

5 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Because Nik doesn't care about Jason; he cares about Liz. He didn't want Liz to get hurt by his schemes. And there really was no reason for it to be this huge burden for her - she made it one

As for RC, he probably wanted to do a GH version of the OLTL twins wedding reveal

Jake being Jason was a massive burden on Liz the moment Nik told her the truth. But honestly,  I can understand her rationalization. She had desperately tried to keep her failing relationship with Ric afloat.  Her sons liked Ric. Jake was a big unknown. She didn't want to admit that Ric was right to be fearful of her feelings for Jake. Everything then blows up and it just destroys Liz. How the hell should Liz be expected to make the right decision? Nik "left" it up to her to tell the truth. How the fuck is that fair to do to an emotionally distraught woman?

• Love 2

Ugh, god, can Spinelli leave now?  Besides dressing like a moron for the ceremony he didn't even have vows ready to go?  Cannot stand him.

And eyeroll at all the "remarkable mother" talk about Sam.  Not even by crappy soap standards...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, NiqueAlexis said:

100% truth! That is the only saving grace sadly of her being dead she is free from Spinsuck, it's 2 bad her sister got the short end of the stick & got stuck with Spinelli ass. It basically killed her 2 so Guza bitch ass basically killed both Jones Girls in 1 fall swoop.

I do genuinely wonder if there was any truth 2 the rumor that is why Georgie was killed & by virtue Coop so Guza could pair them together. It was his wet dream anyways that's all Spixie was him living out his fantasy & a very bad ugly 1 at that. 

I down with her having dream sex with Coop in order for him to be Georgie daddy. Or Matt, shit I take OG Franco him & Maxie 1 night stand produced Georgie anyone but Spin that's  been my model since 2008.

Taking this to the history thread.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Vella said:

But I did laugh when Carly makes her grand, loving toast, beaming at JaSam and kissing their asses and the camera flicks to BM, and he's grimacing in response.  So often the camera would flick to BM and he'd look like he just wanted to lie down. Like when Spindork jizzed in his pants every 30 seconds of the ceremony, and then after. There's another who'd look longingly at Jason for what might have been.

Yeah, Carly would give the kind of toast that's all about her super special BFFness with Jason.  Sam might merit one throwaway line, but Carly would spend most of her toast rambling on about how amazing their friendship is, how the connection she felt to "Jake" the moment she met him is a testimony to their eternal devotion to each other, and how her life is once again complete having Jason back in her life.  

Spinelli was more obnoxious than usual today.  And that's saying a lot.  I think the only way to properly express my Spinelli hate is to say that I prefer Franco AND Nina to him, and it's not even close.  May he never darken my TV screen again.  

• Love 6