Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I didn't know goodbye scenes would press people like that. The couple is ending. Time to rejoice. Honestly, you will think Samtrick was about to elope together leaving St. Robin behind. LMAO! 

Imagine your favorite couple is reuniting and leaving the show. For one reason or another they've spent months, or years, apart. You know their time is limited. You'd like their every scene to be about them. Instead the show has them tossed together at the last minute AND has to feature yet another touching goodbye between one half of the couple and their recent love interest. This same two people who said goodbye less than a month ago. Not a Scrubs fangirl but I get the disappointment and the annoyance. 

• Love 12

And what's more ridiculous is the way this story is being told NOW, knowing Patrick is gone in 2 days. Patrick didn't want only "part" of Sam's heart, but apparently Robin should accept a man who is still crying and sad about another woman and their lost perfect family. A man who has no regrets about how he spent his time while she was a prisoner. How fun for her! This is the love of her life? FOH.

That's pretty much to be expected of Show, though. (I'm not saying that makes it right.)  KMc is not on contract because she moved onto better things, so her character's experiences/pain are not valued  (Robin to Uncle Mac: "I'm fine.") The same thing happened with JJ's very brief return when Lucky brought little Jake back after being gone 4 years -we get next to no details about what Lucky's been up to, he has not a single real conversation with the son he thought was dead, no scene with Lucky, Liz and all 3 boys, and then Lucky leaves.

Patrick is no more focusing on what Robin has been through than he did when she returned after being declared dead/being a prisoner the first time. It was about Patrick being torn, and then Patrick wanting another baby with Robin - not his great love for Robin and her emotional health. Show focuses on the characters/actors who are staying. If Patrick speaks of regrets about his relationship with Sam, that somehow marginalizes her and Show won't do that because she's a main character. The Jasam love is considered important to GH, so that gets propped in the conversation. It's a set up for Scrubs leaving and JaSam getting even more focus. 

The ultimate example of this bullshit kinda writing was no final fond goodbye scene between Luke and Laura when TG left (I'm ignoring that he hated the L&L legacy because it should have been irrelevant). Also, no reading of the letter for Laura. It was an insult to a former couple who had more than 10 years of history, 2 kids, and extended family. 

It would not surprise me to find out that current PTB think Robin should have left in a body bag, or as wig on a stick/permanent mental patient at Shadybrook.

• Love 5

Liaison versus Jasam makes ZERO sense to me. Fighting over the town hitman? I could still summon up some interest in Robin/Jason vs Courtney/Jason because Courtney was so dang stupid that seeing how she managed to get herself in peril next AND still act all innocent while she married the hitman was kinda hilarious. If the writers do something sensible, for once, and keep nuJason unmobbed he might be interesting. 

I'm going to give them a while longer, until may sweeps, to prove BM is around for any other reason than for the Jasam versus Liason war.

I think that's the problem, though: they don't know what to do with him.

• Love 2

I want Robin with someone who wants to be with HER. And only HER. And loves HER. Isn't that what most want for their favs or their ships? If that's being pressed or bitter, I'm fine with that. I own it. I don't want Robin with a man who is still crying or missing another woman. No thank you.

It would not surprise me to find out that current PTB think Robin should have left in a body bag, or as wig on a stick/permanent mental patient at Shadybrook.

I'm still wondering how JT/KMc pulled this off. Because there is NO WAY Frank and Co. wanted some HEA. No way. Like, I don't believe it.

• Love 4

Her mat leave has to be coming up soon. She's enormous. But she looks great.

She does look great. I figured her mat leave was coming, but I'm wondering if she's leaving for good. This whole story would make some sense if Sabrina was not returning. 

Yeah, I don't feel that bad for Sabrina because she is still lying to Michael. She is busy pretending that Carlos is not in town, knows about being the father and expects to raise that child with her. Michael is telling her that they cannot be together because of her lies and she just continues with the lies of omission.

You're not wrong, but Michael is still a little bitch acting so hurt and angry over Sabrina's lie while he waxes poetic about how great Sonny is and while everyone forgives Liz for the shit she did. It's just so fucking dumb.

I purposely block things like this out of my mind if I'm to enjoy scenes.

This is literally the only way to enjoy anything on this show.

Can someone please shove the Denise wig down Spinbitch's throat until he chokes to death?!? Jasus, I hate that fucking clump nugget.

This is my favorite post ever. The Spinelli hate lately is just filling me with joy!

Keep in mind that Spinelli is a "truth-telling character." We had that from Elizabeth Korte in one of the magazines long ago, and I cannot imagine it has changed. She was talking about how wonderful and refreshing Bradford Anderson's portrayal was, how there was no one like him on soaps. She then said Spinelli was a character the viewers could always trust to tell it like it was and clarify the issues on the show. So you have been given your guideposts for how to sort out Jason's morality.   

I. This. Uh. I just. Why am I still watching this show?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I didn't know goodbye scenes would press people like that. The couple is ending. Time to rejoice. Honestly, you will think Samtrick was about to elope together leaving St. Robin behind. LMAO! 

Because those goodbye scenes got more emotion and love than Scrubs reuniting, and Patrick basically told Sam that he wanted to be with her instead of Robin. Not to mention that we already saw Samtrick say goodbye. Giving them a whole nother show, when he should be spending that time with Robin and Emma was just stupid and basically a slap in the face.

• Love 4

But when did he imply or say that he wanted to be with Sam and not Robin? Thats what I'm confused about. Why cant he miss Sam? They broke up a week ago. Yes, its rushed and Samtrick should have ended sooner but I dont see anything wrong with Patrick acknowledging Sam and the life they had. I didnt get the sense that he was pining away for Sam and settling for Robin. I took that he was with his true love and that he did love Sam but they didnt love each other like they did Jason/Robin. 

• Love 13
Michael is still a little bitch acting so hurt and angry over Sabrina's lie while he waxes poetic about how great Sonny is

Sonny's not even truly sorry he killed AJ; he's sorry everyone knows he did it. Sabrina is genuinely remorseful that she lied. You'd think that would carry some weight with Michael, but no.

• Love 10

Plus, why did Sam wait a few days before coming over to drop off Patrick's present? Like, why didn't she do it before? That way, there would have been no awkwardness on Robin's part, her feeling she had to leave, alone to go to the doctor's and to let Paddy and Sam have their moment--which they already FUCKING had the week before. Oh, waaaait...Stupid Me. Forgot. Robin is never allowed to be the center or focus of anyone.

Where is that blubbering fool, who thought he was talking to a dead Robin, saying how much he loved her and was sorry? And now that she's back, he's uncertain about where they go from here? It's more important to fill Sam in on what happened, than to go with the woman he supposedly loves and never stopped loving, because, why again?

I swear, I thought I was over this. But clearly, I am not.

But when did he imply or say that he wanted to be with Sam and not Robin? Thats what I'm confused about. Why cant he miss Sam? They broke up a week ago. Yes, its rushed and Samtrick should have ended sooner but I dont see anything wrong with Patrick acknowledging Sam and the life they had. I didnt get the sense that he was pining away for Sam and settling for Robin. I took that he was with his true love and that he did love Sam but they didnt love each other like they did Jason/Robin.

Considering that when they broke up, they already had that conversation about 'going to miss what they had and let's still be friends' it was redundant.  If Jason wasn't leaving the show and Robin was back, then maybe I could accept this, whatever. Maybe. Then again, probably not.  In all the shows and all the times when a couple has been reunited finally, the other person, be it another man or another woman, they were soon forgotten so that the couple, say Robin and Patrick, would concentrate and focus on each other. Be with each other. So that the viewers who were waiting for it, could enjoy it and be happy. But here? Nope, can't have that. Robin is like the interloper. Her being the "miracle that has the bad timing." Whatthefuckever.

Patrick should not be mourning the relationship he and Sam had. Right now, he should be celebrating that Robin is alive, that he loves her and has her back. But since Robin had the nerve to be kidnapped and tortured, and not stay away, why should she get a point of view? Why should people, family, friends, Patrick, ask how she is doing? Suggest that maybe she talk to Kevin? Ask what they can fucking do for her? Or make sure she has a guard or protection if Patrick can't ass himself to be with her every minute? At least Patrick was there when Emma left to get a tree, to make sure Robin wouldn't "go away again" in Paris. 

GAH. I hate this. Fucking HATE and LOATHE it.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 9

Plus, why did Sam wait a few days before coming over to drop off Patrick's present? Like, why didn't she do it before? That way, there would have been no awkwardness on Robin's part, her feeling she had to leave, alone to go to the doctor's and to let Paddy and Sam have their moment--which they already FUCKING had the week before. Oh, waaaait...Stupid Me. Forgot. Robin is never allowed to be the center or focus of anyone.

Where is that blubbering fool, who thought he was talking to a dead Robin, saying how much he loved her and was sorry? And now that she's back, he's uncertain about where they go from here? It's more important to fill Sam in on what happened, than to go with the woman he supposedly loves and never stopped loving, because, why again?

I swear, I thought I was over this. But clearly, I am not. 

It all boils down to no one being allowed to get over Sam, or love someone else more than Sam. There was absolutely no reason for those scenes yesterday, but the writers had to prop Sam some more, and tell us how wonderful we are supposed to think Samtrick was.

• Love 4

And now that she's back, he's uncertain about where they go from here? It's more important to fill Sam in on what happened, than to go with the woman he supposedly loves and never stopped loving, because, why again?

THIS. And if Sam never wanted Jason again, he never would have done more to investigate Robin. Robin and Patrick = TRUE LOVE? On what planetary surface?

I think it all boils down to these writer's don't give a hoot in Hades about Robin and what she has been through.  Once again it is all about Patrick and his struggles and his pain.  Hell he is even getting credited with saving Robin when he neither located her (that was Robert's contacts) nor gave her the drug that convinced Jerry she was dead (that was Mauricio).  Of course he then credited Sam but the point is neither one really credited Robin.  At least Sam seemed to have some awareness that Robin had been through a lot.  Patrick was totally oblivious to it, per usual.  It was more important to him to get his second round of closure than to make sure Robin's was truly okay physically.  

I guess I should be grateful there was no breakfast with Anna this time where Anna tells Robin how much poor Patrick has suffered.  After all that is what happened the morning after she came back from the dead.  Anna didn't ask about Robin's health or Robin's well being.  They spent the entire time talking about Patrick's pain.

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2

But when did he imply or say that he wanted to be with Sam and not Robin?

. I didnt get the sense that he was pining away for Sam and settling for Robin.

I took that he was with his true love and that he did love Sam but they didnt love each other like they did Jason/Robin. 

A) He didn't. People are angry about the writing and directing for the Patrick character - the appreciation of their time together/'little family', the no regrets (despite knowing now that Robin suffered, protecting him and Emma all that time), and the tears in his eyes as she walked away.  He's taking a bit of time to give Sam an explanation and focus on what they had, instead of wanting to accompany Robin to her doctor's appointment and being visibly torn up by how Robin has suffered while they were playing house. The writing and directing doesn't scream "Robin is the love of my life, I am overjoyed to have her back, after everything she's been through I don't want to let her out of my sight."  Instead, when Patrick starts to talk about his feelings of guilt/regret re: Robin, Sam waves it away and Patrick goes with that. 

• Love 3

I think it all boils down to these writer's don't give a hoot in Hades about Robin and what she has been through.  Once again it is all about Patrick and his struggles and his pain.  Hell he is even getting credited with saving Robin when he neither located her (that was Robert's contacts) nor gave her the drug that convinced Jerry she was dead (that was Mauricio).  Of course he then credited Sam but the point is neither one really credited Robin.  At least Sam seemed to have some awareness that Robin had been through a lot.  Patrick was totally oblivious to it, per usual.

Well of course Sam did. She's the Saint of PC, and those scenes yesterday were all to prop her.

• Love 1

I agree that the writers dont care about Robin and as a Lucky fan I fully sympathize with that. I hate how they write him when he comes back. I also hate how Lucky is forever attached to the lying sociopath Liez.

The writers don't care about Lucky? They sure as hell cared about him when JJ came back. He got so many stories, a new love interest and monologue after monologue that it was insane. Even now he's protected from the dead beat dad label.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 3
well of course Sam did. She's the Saint of PC, and those scenes yesterday were all to prop her.

I simply don't agree with that.  I think those scenes yesterday were all to focus yet again on poor Patrick.  Him being all about him pre-dates Sam.  Hell it pre-dated Sabrina.  Patrick has always been self absorbed but he kicked it up to complete tool levels in the Lisa story and in relation to Robin it has never stopped.  As a Robin fan why should I want her with a guy who is a self-absorbed jackhole with her while he is much less selfish with his other love interests?  

For whatever reason Patrick needed a second round of closure and to him that was more important than making sure Robin was alright.  He felt guilty for a hot minute but gladly let Sam absolve him of that guilt.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 6

Did you see how they wrote Lucky out last time? Brings dead Jake back (gets basically no credit for it) and peaces out without a goodbye to his kids. And says that Jason is much better suited to his kids than him. So No I dont think they care about Lucky.

• Love 10

I agree that the writers dont care about Robin and as a Lucky fan I fully sympathize with that. I hate how they write him when he comes back. I also hate how Lucky is forever attached to the lying sociopath Liez.

I'm still disgusted that they had Lucky leave again to get rid of the darkness or some shit and show absolutely no concern that his crazy baby mama was playing house with Sam's husband and continuing to let everyone think he was dead. He was just completely ok with Liez's behavior. Not to mention he spent no time with his kids and now Liez pretends like he doesn't even exist and that Jason is the father of all of her kids. It's sickening. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 10

Did you see how they wrote Lucky out last time? Brings dead Jake back (gets basically no credit for it) and peaces out without a goodbye to his kids. And says that Jason is much better suited to his kids than him. So No I dont think they care about Lucky.

But that's basically what he did last time, and not once has anyone said anything bad about him leaving the kids. Lucky was portrayed as the good guy here. He got to save Jake, and then he left because he wanted Liz and the boys to be happy. 

They even retconned him skyping the boys every week, as opposed to what we knew in the past of him not contacting Liz or the boys. They could easily play Lucky out as being the deadbeat that he is, but they never will. Lucky is certainly not disliked as a character by the writers.

• Love 5

The writing and directing doesn't scream "Robin is the love of my life, I am overjoyed to have her back, after everything she's been through I don't want to let her out of my sight."

Yep. He let her walk out when the woman he was about to marry walked in, didn't acknowledge her leaving, doesn't care about her health enough to want to go to the doctor with her, said that he never would have looked for her if Samtrick never broke up, was quiet and didn't respond when Sam said Robin is his true love, agreed that the love was real and he'll miss Sam and their family, knowing what Robin was doing all that time, cried when Sam left, and they showed his woobie face through the window.

But he loves Robin more? Errrr.....

I disagree Lucky being written well. They could easily do what they do with Jax and have the boys visit him off screen but they dont. I hope JJ stays far away from this crapfest. Like I'm sure Robin fans feel about Kmc.

And yet there is still no mention of him being a deadbeat. Liz still loves him, the boys still love him, Laura told Nik he couldn't be with Liz because of Lucky. Liz told Nik they couldn't be together because of Lucky. Lucky was the star of the show the last time he was on full time. These new writers haven't even written anything for him. 

Edited by MissE
  • Love 2

Liz still loves Lucky?! She has a real funny way of showing that! 

And we are reminded yet again just how fucking dumb it is for Lucky to be away with his 'darkness' right now. Recast already! JJ is never going to come back!

I don't mean that she's in love with him, but yes, I think they both will always love and care about each other. Liz also hasn't done anything to Lucky, or said anything bad about him, so I'm not sure how anything onscreen, since he left, has shown that she doesn't still care about him.

Lizes doesn't even acknowledge him as their father. Now its Jason Jason Jason. Lucky who. And he was the one who brought dead Jake back for her.

Because Lucky basically isn't their father anymore. Maybe on paper, but he hasn't been in those boys lives in over 4 years. What is Liz supposed to do? Not to mention that Jake has referenced that he has 2 dads, Lucky and Jason. Aiden clearly thinks of Lucky as his dad based on JJ's last visit, and Cam has never called Jason dad. If Liz wanted to cut Lucky out completely, they wouldn't be skyping each week. 

If Lucky wants to actually be their father, then maybe he should come back and be in their lives. Its not Liz's fault that he continues to stay away. 

Lucky also saved Jake, which Liz thanked him for, and also told Lucky that they had THEIR son back, even though Lucky just referred to Jake as Liz's son. Of course, Lucky couldn't even stick around to spend time with Jake.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 3

I thought I would say something positive about yesterday's episode since I've been ranting and being all bitter:

The way Mac said "Scorpio" when he answered his phone! It took me back to when he was Commissioner-before Sonny infected the show to make Mac incompetent. So assertive and hmmm...just....I really don't have the words to express how gooey I felt. Took me back to the days when the good guys were the heroes of this show, and not a marble-mumbling mouth Vito/Michael Corleone wannabe moobster, his shrew and trashy moll and 'roided Borg.

• Love 12

All this talk about whether Liz loves Lucky just reminds me of how much freaking magic BH and JJ had during their brief scenes around Jake's return.  That level of genuine natural chemistry is so rare.  I know JJ is never going to come back for any meaningful length of time, but it sucks that we won't get to see that on display for any real length of time. 

• Love 14

And we are reminded yet again just how fucking dumb it is for Lucky to be away with his 'darkness' right now. Recast already! JJ is never going to come back!

The Spencers have been so marginalized, the one police partnership on this show is crap - there's no place for Lucky. Nikolas did not want Lucky to stay, and drove him away with his approach (along with Lucky sadly witnessing Lucky, Jakeson and little Jake together).  Kiki is living in Lucky's old apartment, Lulu is consumed by the Dante-Val yuck and Dante's police work has consisted of him wanting to get daddy's shooter.   (At least when Lucky was around, there was actual police work going on). Laura wrings her hands about her son and Liz's lies, and encourages Lulu to not give up on her marriage. That's it.

• Love 2

All this talk about whether Liz loves Lucky just reminds me of how much freaking magic BH and JJ had during their brief scenes around Jake's return. That level of genuine natural chemistry is so rare. I know JJ is never going to come back for any meaningful length of time, but it sucks that we won't get to see that on display for any real length of time.

I do agree with that. I hate lucky right now, but him and BH are so good together. Their chemistry is unmatched to any of their other pairings.

• Love 1

The Spencers have been so marginalized, the one police partnership on this show is crap - there's no place for Lucky. Nikolas did not want Lucky to stay, and drove him away with his approach (along with Lucky sadly witnessing Lucky, Jakeson and little Jake together).  Kiki is living in Lucky's old apartment, Lulu is consumed by the Dante-Val yuck and Dante's police work has consisted of him wanting to get daddy's shooter.   (At least when Lucky was around, there was actual police work going on). Laura wrings her hands about her son and Liz's lies, and encourages Lulu to not give up on her marriage. That's it.

I see a ton of stuff for Lucky right there to be involved in. And he can easily supplant the talking tree again.

• Love 6

I hate lucky right now, but him and BH are so good together. Their chemistry is unmatched to any of their other pairings.

and somewhere, Ric Hearst has an inexplicable wave of sadness wash over him. Seriously. BH was great with JJ and RH. I don't know why Ric is MIA in all this. Finding out that Liz has sunk to his level of lying and trickery. Those two are perfect for each other.

Bring back LiRic! If y'all need me I'll be over here tilting at a few other windmills...

• Love 9

OMGEEE!!! Only a quarter of the way through, but...THEFEELS!THEFEELS! MAXIE is finally telling Paddy what we all have been wanting to hear! Oh and TODAY he gets a fucking clue and admits his fucking up. Aaaaand my original JasonnRobin lovin' heart is LOOOOVVVVVING that scene with them! HE is saying EVERYTHING we I wanted him to! Bummed that no memories,   but my GOD, THEFEELS!THEFEELS!

• Love 10

Maxie started out well but she immediately told Patrick to get over beating himself up.  No Maxie.  Let him wallow in his guilt.  The difference between the Jason/Robin scene and the Patrick/Maxie scene was jarring.  Jason asked Robin about her and Patrick was all "me me me."  The Jason/Robin scene is working really well precisely because he doesn't know the history.

I rolled my eyes about Patrick smiling and touching the ornament Danny made him.

Oh yay, add Jason to the list of people not expressing concern for Robin's mental state. Are we supposed to be grateful he's acknowledging to her face that she saved his life?  I'm not. That was a weak- ass thank you from Jason. I hated Robin greatly underplaying what she's been through and telling Jason she has a future because of him.  But KMc did a truly phenomenal job with her lines and monologue to him on the bridge. Beautiful. I liked Jason calling himself an idiot for choosing a life of loyalty to Sonny over her. Of course Robin says no, you were being true to yourself. But it was good to see Jason have a flashback of young Robin at the bridge, in reaction to Robin's last line of their scene. 

Actually Maxie, Patrick Drake is a fool. I did like her being put off that Patrick let Robin out of his sight. Ha! I thought of HeatLifer's anger during the Maxie-Patrick scene(s).  Also, her hair looks so much better down. Speaking of hair, I didn't recognize Val for a moment with the bangs and pony tail. The Jordan-Val girltalk is definitely FF material. Also Dom is playing Dante as so devoid of emotion re: his marriage, Val, everything. Maybe he's just exhausted.

Johnny is fun/ny. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 2

I LOVED IT! And EEEEEEEEE!!! Jason had a Robin memory!!!!! and it 'twas an ORIGINAL one!

I will not lie: I was tearing up when Robin was telling Jason their history, and this is one of the reasons I will always love Robin: she takes the high road; didn't tell Jason why they broke up the final time, that it was due to Cujo's manipulations and that she told AJ the truth about his son, a son that Jason and Cujo stole.  Why burden him with something he has no memory of? And that she didn't trash talk Cujo, something that Cujo would have done if the roles had been reversed.

Shut up, Patrick. You were doing so well until you said WHY you didn't want to reunite with Robin. You self-absorbed arsehole.

Oh wait, that wasn't Robert's voice in the preview with Franco, was it?

I just wanted Robin and Jason to hug, dammit! And she didn't pressure him, like everyone else, and by that I mean Cujo and moobster, is doing.

Today was a good day.

I think I'll go back and watch the Jason and Robin scenes.

• Love 4

Jason at least asked Robin about her.  Sure it was about her old history/traumas but it was about her.  I also liked, that unlike before. Robin didn't give Jason full credit.  She said he helped her make the decision to go on the protocol.  

As for Patrick, the less said about his whiny I already lost her twice the better.  

Edited by camussie
  • Love 2

As for Patrick, the less said about his whiny I already lost her twice the better.  

Seriously. Dude, you lost her once, when everyone thought she'd been killed.  The second time? You cut her out of your life, by not being able to sniff out she was lying to you about work.

Wow, and I didn't think the writers would do it, but Jason brought up the fact that it was Victor who had blackmailed Robin to leave--something Anna and Patrick have conveniently erased from their memory banks. I'm going to believe that Billy and Kimberly talked and he just slipped that line in.

What?

• Love 3

Just rewording that one line could have mitigated Patrick's jackholeness a little.  How about instead of I lost her twice he said she has been taken from us twice and lived through hell?

Edited by camussie
  • Love 3

That was PATHETIC.

J&R have their last conversation and it's the same old shit. She waxes poetically about how amazing he was. She tells him was a great person. She lets him believe all these flat out ridiculous things about himself, their relationship and their breakup, always spin spin spinning to make him look flawless.

This MIGHT fly when Robin is a few years clear of the J&R breakup.

But nearly TWENTY GODDAMN YEARS and she STILL talks like this?

Fuck NO. She is too goddamn old to talk like this. She is a mother and a doctor, her whole life is SAVING LIVES.  It is flat out RIDICULOUS that Robin still cannot see Jason for who he was. STILL.

She JUST came back from having her life ripped from her AGAIN because she just HAD to save Jason's pathetic life AGAIN.

I bet if Jason picked up a gun and shot some random person in the face tomorrow, Robin would beam and crush on his ass all over again, waxing on about how wonderful it is he's alive.

Fuck her and that stupid ass whitewash of hers.  Goddammit Robin. Grow the fuck up! Open your damn eyes!

• Love 6

Actually she wasn't taken to save Jason's life.  Victor took her to save Helena's life.  Jason was only the guinea pig for whatever treatment she came up with.  It worked and Jason lived (she thought he died) but she was still held captive because Helena was still stick

As for her "licking Jason's ass" this is one time where I felt like she she didn't attribute it all to him.  Probably because they let he talk about what just taking the protocol back then meant and also because she said he helped HER make the decision to go on it,   For once she didn't downplay that she made the decision.

There is also that Jason said something like she was brave and it can't be stressed enough it was so refreshing that someone asked Robin about herself.    

Edited by camussie
  • Love 6

I said it yesterday, I'll say it again: Robin, Liz, Sam, they all pathetic when it comes to Jason. Sadly, since the show is bothering to keep them as dumb as ever concerning him, I'm afraid we're in for more of Saint Jason the Perfect with these writers. I think that's what the whole Jason/Nik and the roof thing was all about. Bad, bad Nikolas and Saint Jase.

I Could.Not.Abide. Sam during her Jay-sun period. Could not. 

At least, they have a chance to actually make Jason become the good man Carly, Sonny,  Liz, Robin and Sam have been mistakenly saying he already was. If they do that, yeah the "Jason can do no wrong" will get annoying, but at least it'll have some measure of truthfulness when someone talks about him being an honorable man.

I'm not shocked Robin, Sam, and Liz continue to give the man a tongue bath. Smart women made to look stupid is a running theme on this show.

Edited by IWantCandy71

If I didn't know KMcC wasn't staying and that JT was leaving, I would totally assume Robin was back and that Patrick/Robin/Jason/Sam love quad of SHIT was going to happen. Because Robin looked like a lovesick teenager today with Jason and coupled with yesterday's ridiculous Sam/Patrick "didn't we already do this scene?" while Robin looked and acted like an interloper in their great love story.

These writers are stupid. They can't do SHIT right.

Edited by Vella
  • Love 3

I'm still waiting on Sam to whoop Liz's ass from Kelly's to the MetroCourt.

That Liz is still sprouting Sam's name without flinching from a memory of a ass whooping is crazy.

It warms my cold hard heart that Liz is skating like all of the other hypocrites in town!  Queen Elizabeth, rules!

• Love 3