Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

The Jason story has actually been moving at a good-paced speed since the Jake Doe is Jason Morgan! reveal at the wedding happened, now that I think about it. It's just that it's been more than a year since Robin's kidnapping and the car accident, and the fact that Liz has known and been lying for nine months, that is dragging at along and just makes me want her to be outed already. (And it cracks me up that Sam and Spin found out Jake Doe's identity in, like, two days, once Jake said he got serious about wanting to know his past for Elizabeth's sake)

Liz found out Jake was Jason during the nurses ball in May, which is six months and not nine.

• Love 1

Objectively, as a sane person, I know it is the writing and is not the character's fault. But my cuh-razy soap fan side is really starting to resent the character of Sam and her having to be exalted so much right up until Patrick leaves the canvas for a - no doubt! - half-assed probable Scrubs reunion when it could have been handled better if Sam didn't need a penis as backup.

(I say this because it is so clear that Sam is the Queen Bee right about now. But it does still bug me.)

Patrick and Emma and Anna WOULD NEVER BEHAVE LIKE THIS. It's so out of character that I'm pissed, but I'm also at a place where I'm not pissed. Sam will never be >>>>> Robin to them no matter what this show tries to do. I ignore this like I ignore Soily. Will be a blip in the history of GH a mere month from now. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

We'll just have to agree to disagree here because IMO, Liz has been written to know she has done wrong until Jasam needs a bad guy, and then they drag her back into it.  Sam absolutely is written as perfect and a saint. She's never allowed to be the bad guy, she's never allowed to be wrong. Even Carly and Sonny are written as being wrong occasionally, but not Sam. Everyone is always doing bad things to her. She's the perpetual victim. 

There was no need to destroy Liz in this story just for the sake of Jason and Sam. They could have easily played this as Liz being in the dark too, but they had to have a bad guy to be the big bad evil vs Saint Sam. It just wasn't necessary. Liz already played the bad guy for Jasam in the Danny paternity mess. She paid her dues with this couple. Its obvious that Jason and Sam are the endgame couple here, but apparently, they can't put them together without other characters beiing destroyed in the process.

Hell, even Patrick can't think about Robin, because its all about poor Sam, and her husband being back. Emma flat out said that she didn't want to talk about Robin, she was just worried that Sam was going to leave. Its beyond propping at this point because the writing is so heavy handed. Liz is an evil bitch, and Sam and Jason are the poor innocent little victims of her evil plans. Its lazy, and only makes me root against Jasam even more.

It would be one thing if I thought that the writers had any plans to redeem Liz after all this bullshit, but she's nothing but an obstacle for Jasam, who will just be backburned once this is all out. She'll be alone, probably have her kids taken away from her, while the writers just move on. Its gross that a veteran character is being treated this way.

Definitely disagree. While I will agree that this is the worst thing Liz has done, she's done horrible crap in the past and she's always written as, either knowing she's wrong and doing it anyway (like now) or she knows she's done wrong, but the show bends over backwards to protect her and give her a shit ton of excuses (lying to Lucky about Jake's paternity.) Liz knows she's doing wrong now. Which is why we've gotten endless scenes of her pretending to have a conscience and about to tell the truth and then she doesn't for various reasons.

There's a lot of hyperbole here. Everyone is doing bad things to her? She's never been written to be in the wrong? Jake's kidnapping. Hiring hugs to scare Liz and the kids. Lying to Lucky about her role in Jake's kidnapping. Sleeping with her mother's husband. I could go on.

Yeah, this storyline could have not included Liz knowing about it, but the writers don't really give a crap about Liz. That's, again, not on Sam. Or is Sam also the reason Liz had sex with Nikolas when she was engaged to Lucky?

Patrick has thought about Robin since this storyline started. He specifically called her and has mentioned her a couple of times. Emma didn't want to discuss her mom because one of the reasons she was so sad at the prospect at losing Sam was because she was already so sad after losing her mother.

No offense, but I won't care at all if Liz is backburnered after this is all over. But I don't know why you're assuming she'll lose her kids after this. I know I, and other Liz haters, have wished for it, but Liz usually skates no matter what stunts she pulls. Laura and Lucky, two characters who are written as pretty upstanding, found out about Liz's role in it, and have basically patted her on the head and let her get away with her lies. I'm sure Sam, Carly, and maybe Michael, will call Liz out once her lies are exposed, but I doubt she'll lose her kids or even her job.

I get that I'm a rare Liz fan on this board, but I have watched Liz be the bad guy for Sam for years, and it sucks. Especially when I know that she's once again going to end up alone, until they need her to be angst for Jasam again.

How has Liz been the bad guy for Sam for years? I'm seriously stumped about this. Sam was actually the bad guy after Liz and Jason had sex and she was pregnant with Jake. Then the Danny paternity thing happened, but that was basically blink and you'll miss it. It certainly did not go on for years. And while this storyline has seemed to go on for years, it's only been a little over a year. So I really don't get how Liz has been so victimized by Sam for years.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 10

Definitely disagree. While I will agree that this is the worst thing Liz has done, she's done horrible crap in the past and she's always written as, either knowing she's wrong and doing it anyway (like now) or she knows she's done wrong, but the show bends over backwards to protect her and give her a shit ton of excuses (lying to Lucky about Jake's paternity.) Liz knows she's doing wrong now. Which is why we've gotten endless scenes of her pretending to have a conscience and about to tell the truth and then she doesn't for various reasons.

There's a lot of hyperbole here. Everyone is doing bad things to her? She's never been written to be in the wrong? Jake's kidnapping. Hiring hugs to scare Liz and the kids. Lying to Lucky about her role in Jake's kidnapping. Sleeping with her mother's husband. I could go on.

Yeah, this storyline could have not included Liz knowing about it, but the writers don't really give a crap about Liz. That's, again, not on Sam. Or is Sam also the reason Liz had sex with Nikolas when she was engaged to Lucky?

Patrick has thought about Robin since this storyline started. He specifically called her and has mentioned her a couple of times. Emma didn't want to discuss her mom because one of the reasons she was so sad at the prospect at losing Sam was because she was already so sad after losing her mother.

No offense, but I won't care at all if Liz is backburnered after this is all over. But I don't know why you're assuming she'll lose her kids after this. I know I, and other Liz haters, have wished for it, but Liz usually skates no matter what stunts she pulls. Laura and Lucky, two characters who are written as pretty upstanding, found out about Liz's role in it, and have basically patted her on the head and let her get away with her lies. I'm sure Sam, Carly, and maybe Michael, will call Liz out once her lies are exposed, but I doubt she'll lose her kids or even her job.

Sam watching Jake get kidnapped, was completely whitewashed when Sam saved Jake from the Russians, same with hiring the thugs, and lying to Lucky. After that, Sam got everything she ever wanted in terms of Jason, and she was put back on saint status. Not to mention, that when she slept with Ric, the whole town basically acted like Ric raped Sam, and she was some innocent little victim. 

The Niz affair had nothing to do with Sam, and everything to do with Guza wanting to get rid of Becky and TC. 

I have no doubt that Liz will at least lose Jake. I'm sure he will want Sam and Jason to be his parents, and want nothing to do with Liz. The difference in the writing for Sam and Liz too, is that Sam never has to be alone. She always gets to pick herself up, and move on. Liz doesn't. Now obviously, that's on the writers, but it would be nice if the writing wasn't so heavy handed, and they were showing at least a chance of redemption here for Liz, instead of just writing the show for Sam and her fans. I mean, even Nik will skate by, and he gets a nice new pairing all gift wrapped for him.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 6

Sam has been the Queen Bee for awhile. Under RC she was never allowed to be wrong, never allowed to do anything bad. She was, and still is Saint Sam. She's more saintly then Sabrina ever was, and that is something I didn't think was possible. She's everyone's victim. Its ridiculous the lengths that this show goes to, to prop her.

This!  RC wrote Sam as the victim from the second he had Jason a man that collected babies ask his wife to abort her baby.

Aww, we all have our flaws. Hee! Just kidding. Thanks.

Thank you! Yes, Lulu has had babies on the brain a lot, but she's never held a gun to Dante's head or forced him to have a family. I won't swear to this, because Dante and Lulu have never been a top couple for me, but I think - not only this time around - but when they initially wanted to start a family that was Dante's idea. Because of her family issues, Lulu was wary about marriage and kids and Dante was the one really selling her on the whole thing. So, if he were trying to use that as excuse for being a cheating ass, we could just add hypocritical bastard on top of being a horny douche.

IMO I think the whole propping concept is overblown and overused a lot. And for me, I only consider a character being propped if they are not only always presented as being right, but that a whole busload of people praise them to the gills, including people who barely even know them. Just because Sam hasn't done anything outwardly objectionable like murder someone or keep someone's dead husband away from them or kept a paternity secret does not mean she's been written as a saint or never wrong. I'm pretty sure she was written as wrong about Silas when they were first getting together. She still breaks the law on occasion. She gets her friends arrested and is yelled at about it. She gets in stupid fights with nitwits and gets lectured by flight attendants. She has to beg her fiance to marry her because she had the audacity of being confused when her dead husband comes back to life. Other than, maybe Patrick and Emma, nobody inordinately sings her praises on the show. In fact, you have several people - including her own family - that don't give two shits about lying to her face. She's certainly not everyone's victim. 

It's not her fault that Liz is being written as the IMO desperate, pathetic loser she's been for ages.

I would much have the writing for Sam than for Liz and not just because Liz is pathetic or because Sam is some saint, but because she's actually been allowed to grow and mature and learn from her mistakes. That's not a bad thing and it's not being written as a saint.

Sam was only allowed to mature and grow because the show wanted Liz/BH gone, period.  Brian Frons wanted JaSam and hated Liason and the show has continued that pattern since the man has been gone for three years.

• Love 3

Sam watching Jake get kidnapped, was completely whitewashed when Sam saved Jake from the Russians, same with hiring the thugs, and lying to Lucky. After that, Sam got everything she ever wanted in terms of Jason, and she was put back on saint status. Not to mention, that when she slept with Ric, the whole town basically acted like Ric raped Sam, and she was some innocent little victim. 

The Niz affair had nothing to do with Sam, and everything to do with Guza wanting to get rid of Becky and TC. 

I have no doubt that Liz will at least lose Jake. I'm sure he will want Sam and Jason to be his parents, and want nothing to do with Liz. The difference in the writing for Sam and Liz too, is that Sam never has to be alone. She always gets to pick herself up, and move on. Liz doesn't. Now obviously, that's on the writers, but it would be nice if the writing wasn't so heavy handed, and they were showing at least a chance of redemption here for Liz, instead of just writing the show for Sam and her fans. I mean, even Nik will skate by, and he gets a nice new pairing all gift wrapped for him.

It doesn't really matter that Sam's role in Jake's kidnapping ended up with her redeeming herself. You write that she's never been written as wrong. Which is not true at at all. I didn't love the writing for Sam after she slept with Ric, and yeah most of the blame landed on Ric, but it wasn't written as this totally awesome thing she did.

And the Niz affair having nothing to do with Sam is exactly my point. You're acting as if Liz has been written as this fine upstanding citizen, until Saint Sam came along and I'm pointing out Liz has done plenty wrong that has nothing to do with Sam.

Liz won't lose Jake. Jake basically already knows she's lying and she hasn't lose him, so why would her being exposed change anything? When Liz actually loses something permanently, I'd probably feel worse for her fans. But I'm not holding my breath she'll truly lose.

• Love 8

It doesn't really matter that Sam's role in Jake's kidnapping ended up with her redeeming herself. You write that she's never been written as wrong. Which is not true at at all. I didn't love the writing for Sam after she slept with Ric, and yeah most of the blame landed on Ric, but it wasn't written as this totally awesome thing she did.

And the Niz affair having nothing to do with Sam is exactly my point. You're acting as if Liz has been written as this fine upstanding citizen, until Saint Sam came along and I'm pointing out Liz has done plenty wrong that has nothing to do with Sam.

Liz won't lose Jake. Jake basically already knows she's lying and she hasn't lose him, so why would her being exposed change anything? When Liz actually loses something permanently, I'd probably feel worse for her fans. But I'm not holding my breath she'll truly lose.

I said that she was never written as wrong under RC, not that she had never been wrong in her whole existence on this show. 

I also didn't say that everything bad Liz had done was because of Sam. I was referring to Liz's history with Jason and Sam. Liz doing bad things also isn't my problem. My problem is the writing being so heavy handed in favor of Sam. If they needed Liz to keep this secret, then don't make it so lopsided, and don't make it clear that she won't be redeemed. Characters do bad shit, but when its the same character over and over again, in favor of one character or couple, its just beyond frustrating. 

I mean the show might as well have Sam glowing with a halo every time she's in scenes with Liz. 

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see the post from the Mod until after this posted. Any post from now on will be moved to Liz or Sam's thread.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 2

I get both sides of the Liz/Sam endless debate have points, but this is not the place to rehash their lengthy history. So let's agree to disagree and focus on the "here and now". Give peace a chance, as John Lennon would say.

Thanks for your cooperation.

• Love 10

Dante has been Patrick'ed. Not that he hasn't already been pretty much. But I'm just sitting and staring (at recaps) wondering who the hell is this person? Dominic Zamprogna playing some random dude.

Don't even. Patrick is as much a victim of this shoddy writing as anyone else is.

Yesterday, Carly mentioned that Lucas was bringing Joss to the hospital for the "dinner" but they should all eat before the food got cold.

Ah, I must have missed that tossed-off line explaining his absence.

How lame of the show that they couldn't let him (and Brad) be on-screen, with the Jeromes or with his mom.

ETA...and of course, the mudblood daughter of Jax can't be allowed at the Corinthii Thanksgiving.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Don't even. Patrick is as much a victim of this shoddy writing as anyone else is.

I wasn't saying he wasn't . . . I'm saying they did the same thing to DZ/Dante that they did to Patrick/JT.

• Love 1

Patrick, Dante, Jason, Sonny, Julian, Nik, Paul, Dillion = All Douchebags.

Is there a good guy on this show? Nathan?

I don't consider Patrick so much a douchebag as much a victim of three years' worth of shoddy writing. He has placed Robin first so many times (except for when she pulled out that thug Stone's journal) and she lied to him at every turn (Victor and then Helena) and HE had Emma to pick the pieces up for.

Robin is no doubt the biggest victim here, but let's not pretend that Patrick had nothing better to do while taking her word for anything.

Patrick is as much a victim of Anna as Robert and Robin were before him.

Yes, I said Robert and Robin are every as much Anna's victims as they were Faison's, the WSB's, and Helena's.

This is ANNA's fault. All of this can be laid at her doorstep.

• Love 1

Patrick is as much a victim of Anna as Robert and Robin were before him.

Yes, I said Robert and Robin are every as much Anna's victims as they were Faison's, the WSB's, and Helena's.

This is ANNA's fault. All of this can be laid at her doorstep.

How is Patrick a victim of Anna's? How is Robert? How is this all Anna's fault? I hope it's not because crazy ass Faison with his crazy ass obsession with Anna kidnapped Robin.

• Love 1

How is Patrick a victim of Anna's? How is Robert? How is this all Anna's fault? I hope it's not because crazy ass Faison with his crazy ass obsession with Anna kidnapped Robin.

I see their point. Yes, Faison is the creepster and is obsessed with Anna. But Anna also seemed to encourage it, on and off, which seemed to make Faison even more unhinged.

Ugh. Olivia was a nightmare.

Foisting her food on everyone. Tossing snide comments at her hostess as well as other guests. (sure it's Ava, but she forgave Sonny for shooting Dante quickly enough, and Connie was just a cousin who left Bensonhurst at 18 and never looked back).

and if little Jake wasn't scary enough. He's gonna be the reason Liz gets busted. Maybe that was Helena's plan all along. Well played.

• Love 5

I forgot my favorite parts:

PC has the only barber shop in the US open on Thanksgiving Day.  Danny had one between home and the Q's.  That's a busy day for a kid, Dinner at home, haircut, 2nd dinner at Grandma #1's, (and in my head 3rd dinner at Grandma #2's)  

Also, when they went to say grace at Alexis' and you can hear Kristina ask Avery to hold her hand, and Avery very loudly says "NO!" and Kristina is all "ok".  That baby....just slays me.

• Love 4

I see their point. Yes, Faison is the creepster and is obsessed with Anna. But Anna also seemed to encourage it, on and off, which seemed to make Faison even more unhinged.

I'm not aware of Faison and Anna's entire history, though I think I read somewhere that a long, long time she dated him or used him as part of her spy work or something like that. But as long as I've been watching I've never seen Anna encourage Faison. Certainly not enough to blame her because was too crazy to let it go and in his obsession decided to start terrorizing her family. That feels to me like blaming the victim.

• Love 6

I'm not aware of Faison and Anna's entire history, though I think I read somewhere that a long, long time she dated him or used him as part of her spy work or something like that. But as long as I've been watching I've never seen Anna encourage Faison. Certainly not enough to blame her because was too crazy to let it go and in his obsession decided to start terrorizing her family. That feels to me like blaming the victim.

Normally I would agree.

But Anna wasn't even Faison's biggest victim. And she didn't "use" him for her spy work. She worked FOR him, committing espionage against the WSB and was a double agent.

Robert spent a lot longer being forced to let HIS family (Mac was HIS brother, not Anna's) believe he was dead and when he finally was able to come back, he didn't receive the warm welcome and free forgiveness Anna got without even asking. Robert was treated as a pariah and a joke.

As for Robin, Faison sent that ball in motion pretending to be Duke and everyone's conveniently ignoring that fact while blaming Robin for doing what she had to do to survive.

I don't blame Patrick, but the blame can be laid at Anna's feet and the only thing Robert can be blamed for is trying to save his daughter's mother from her own mistakes.

Edited by katie9918
  • Love 2

If Patprick cooked Thanksgiving Dinner at Robin's house, I have to give him some credit for that  We all know that Sam doesn't cook and all the PC caterers must have been busy with Alexis' and the Corinthos family dinner.

Olivia, just because Alexis had that meal catered by probably the best restaurant in PC doesn't give you the right to be so snarky.

I really would rather have some pie instead of cannolli.

• Love 4

If Patprick cooked Thanksgiving Dinner at Robin's house, I have to give him some credit for that We all know that Sam doesn't cook and all the PC caterers must have been busy with Alexis' and the Corinthos family dinner.

Olivia, just because Alexis had that meal catered by probably the best restaurant in PC doesn't give you the right to be so snarky.

I really would rather have some pie instead of cannolli.

Of course Pod cooked! He also cleaned, did the laundry, braided Emma's hair....

Ugh. Olivia was a nightmare.

Foisting her food on everyone. Tossing snide comments at her hostess as well as other guests. (sure it's Ava, but she forgave Sonny for shooting Dante quickly enough, and Connie was just a cousin who left Bensonhurst at 18 and never looked back).

Who left her half of a hotel, and they were in each other lives in the last few years because they lived in Port Charles. Considering how contemptuous Olivia was of Kate and her ambition, I think it would have made more sense if she had left everything to Maxie, as Maxie was the one that was the most supportive of Kate.

I did love how Monica brought up her favorite Jason Morgan memory, when deigned to give his bio family a fucking phone call near the end of Thanksgiving. This Jason at least seems to have a stronger pull towards the Qs, so this 2nd blank slate Jason might not be so bad for Monica. 

My family is Indian and we have only the traditional Thanksgiving foods on Thanksgiving. Olivia has plenty of dinners  (like Christmas,Christmas Eve, Easter, etc.) to have Italian food.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3

In the original Faison story of 1990, Faison had met Anna in the late 1970s when she was a WSB agent and he recruited her to be a double agent. He became smitten. She never encouraged him nor dated him.

In 1992, Gloria Monty did a rewrite where Faison as a young man met Anna when she was a teen ager. Faison's mother was the nanny for Anna's little sister. Faison and Anna struck up a friendship during his visits to his mother at Anna's family's house in Canada, and Faison and Anna had a pen pal type relationship. He sent her money as well. The details were not fleshed out beyond that.

In 1990 when Faison resurfaced, Anna did pretend to lead Faison on in order get close enough to get what she, Robert, Sean, and Frisco needed to foil Faison's plan and get rid of him.

That's their history in a nutshell.

• Love 6

But Anna wasn't even Faison's biggest victim. And she didn't "use" him for her spy work. She worked FOR him, committing espionage against the WSB and was a double agent.

Robert spent a lot longer being forced to let HIS family (Mac was HIS brother, not Anna's) believe he was dead and when he finally was able to come back, he didn't receive the warm welcome and free forgiveness Anna got without even asking. Robert was treated as a pariah and a joke.

As for Robin, Faison sent that ball in motion pretending to be Duke and everyone's conveniently ignoring that fact while blaming Robin for doing what she had to do to survive.

So she worked for him. That was ages ago. It doesn't mean she's to blame because he couldn't take a thousand no's and was obsessed with her and then decided to take that out on her family.

Robert not being as easily forgiven as Anna is because of crappy writing. Anna didn't force people to be mad at him. 

I don't think anyone forgot Faison set the whole Robin's first kidnapping in motion.

In 1990 when Faison resurfaced, Anna did pretend to lead Faison on in order get close enough to get what she, Robert, Sean, and Frisco needed to foil Faison's plan and get rid of him.

Thanks for the backstory.

So it sounds like she led him in a sort of undercover thing to foil the bad guy. Doesn't sound like a reason for her to be blamed for him stalking her anymore then Dante was to blame for Sonny shooting him when he was undercover.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 5

Yes, but he's boring.

I don't disagree. But none of these douches are exciting either. Nathan's not boring cause he's good, he's boring because he has the charisma of wallpaper.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Help, y'all. I'm starting to want Carly to eviscerate Valerie and Dante and getting pleasure from imagining Valerie trying to smug it up to Carly. GH has finally made me crazy. I might have to change my name to ulkikis again. 

• Love 11

It's not her fault that Liz is being written as the IMO desperate, pathetic loser she's been for ages.

Ah, preach it. My favorite part of today was Jake recoiling from his mother. Liz better watch out, Zombie Kid will kill her in her sleep.

I am not very amused with Tom Brady being part of today's episode although I am going to see him play in Miami on January 3rd.

Yet another reason for us to hate Tom Brady besides DeflateGate. Dante and Valerie bonding over their shared mutual dislike of the Patriots. And Dante, a Jets fan, really? You deserve crap for that almost as much as you do for dropping trou and screwing your wife's cousin in her bed, AGAIN. Okay, not really, but I hate the Jets. My ex-fiance was a Jets fan, enough said.

I'd like to take Olivia's canolli and shove it down her freaking throat. And if Krissy is just going to sing Sonny's praises, she can exit stage left. We already have PLENTY of people here in town for that.

Blech, SHOW. I honestly don't know how much more I can take. I so wish Maura would leave, so I could quit watching. The only thing I'm halfway excited for is 1) the outing of Lizzie, the Lying Liar Who Lies, 2) the return of Johnny and hopefully someone who won't be kissing Sonny's ass and 3) Robert and Anna kicking some ass.

• Love 5

Thanks for updating me about Dante before he and Lulu married and started their family. My current hate for Lulu comes from the way she defended worthless, rude Daddy Luke and rushed up to Canada to try to participate in the Save Lucky story without being really needed or invited. In the meantime she left her husband uninformed and paid way too much attention to dumb Dillon. She seems to be willing to drop her kid off on people with little warning. Her baby rabies are the worst I have ever seen in anyone, however. She claims to love the feeling of being pregnant with the kid growing and her body changing---"me,me,me". Her self-righteous screaming and blaming to Dante's face is shocking and hostile, a bad habit she inherited from Daddy Luke (Laura has repeatedly counseled Lulu to back off the hype and be gentler with Dante.) She shows vulnerability only when she is talking about Dante to someone else, like Laura. Laura is absolutely right that Lulu and Dante need couples counseling. I think they could save their marriage that way.

• Love 2

Dante and Valerie bonding over their shared mutual dislike of the Patriots. And Dante, a Jets fan, really? 

I'm calling him Dante Fuckavularie from now on.

Isn't it sad when we wish our favorite actors would just leave the show? I'm so happy JT is bailing. So happy Julie bailed. 

• Love 9

Isn't it sad when we wish our favorite actors would just leave the show? I'm so happy JT is bailing. So happy Julie bailed. 

I miss the hell out Julie's Lulu, but damn she was so lucky to get out when she did.

• Love 7

Yet another reason for us to hate Tom Brady besides DeflateGate. Dante and Valerie bonding over their shared mutual dislike of the Patriots. And Dante, a Jets fan, really? You deserve crap for that almost as much as you do for dropping trou and screwing your wife's cousin in her bed, AGAIN. Okay, not really, but I hate the Jets. My ex-fiance was a Jets fan, enough said..

Dante is a Jets fan?!? Sonny should have killed him when he had the chance.

During Olivia's first few months on the show, before Dante showed up, I thought her last name was Fuckacanary.

• Love 7

Ah, preach it. My favorite part of today was Jake recoiling from his mother. Liz better watch out, Zombie Kid will kill her in her sleep.

Yet another reason for us to hate Tom Brady besides DeflateGate. Dante and Valerie bonding over their shared mutual dislike of the Patriots. And Dante, a Jets fan, really? You deserve crap for that almost as much as you do for dropping trou and screwing your wife's cousin in her bed, AGAIN. Okay, not really, but I hate the Jets. My ex-fiance was a Jets fan, enough said.

I'd like to take Olivia's canolli and shove it down her freaking throat. And if Krissy is just going to sing Sonny's praises, she can exit stage left. We already have PLENTY of people here in town for that.

Blech, SHOW. I honestly don't know how much more I can take. I so wish Maura would leave, so I could quit watching. The only thing I'm halfway excited for is 1) the outing of Lizzie, the Lying Liar Who Lies, 2) the return of Johnny and hopefully someone who won't be kissing Sonny's ass and 3) Robert and Anna kicking some ass.

I hate the jets and the Yankees. Spinelli ,the actor the only reason I don't hate him is he is a Red Sox fan.His father in-law tried to get him to wear a yankee hat. He refused . No self respecting Boston fan would ever wear a yankee hat.If they do. when they lose we laugh at them.The show is getting worse and I didn't think it could.

• Love 2

Wasn't Alexis violating client confidentiality when she blabbed to gossipy mother-in-law Olivia and the other listeners that she had served separation papers to Lulu and Dante?

Soooo plot pointy when the psych doc turned up as a dinner guest at Patrick's and Anna was there, so she got to show him the Carlos/Sabrina keepsake. Other heavy plot pointing also stuck out when Emma got to mention her grandma's dating availability at the same dinner and the doc offered unlimited "personal" free sessions for Anna. They are raliroading that relationship at us.

• Love 2

I really hope Lulu gets to reunite with Johnny. Sad that the Spencers have been regulated to having Thanksgiving at the Metrocourt, Laura didn't cook anything or had family over at Nikolas's? Even Ava ended up with a family dinner. 

• Love 3

Also, when they went to say grace at Alexis' and you can hear Kristina ask Avery to hold her hand, and Avery very loudly says "NO!" and Kristina is all "ok".  That baby....just slays me.

I loved that scene because Kristina is clearly enamored by her little sister and was trying really hard to bond so when she asked her for her hand and she said,"no" defiantly, it was hilarious to me, but I would've loved some reaction out of the other actors but I'm thinking they are so use to ignoring the antics of children in scenes they didn't even notice. I thought it would've been more natural if they would've reacted.

No!! I don't want her to leave. Maura is such a great actress even when she's not speaking, just watching her in scenes she does these little things I love to watch. Something Tracy does well as well. I'm glad Maura is here after what happened on that other show which I thought she gave what she could with what they gave her.

This Jake/Liz/Sam/Patrick storyline is like a slow death..I'm hanging on by a thread. They threw us a bone with the reveal. Sometimes, I imagine the writers are all in a room writing together, laughing and patting each other on the backs about how great their story telling is but never reaching out for feedback for a reality check.

• Love 1

Danny, Jake, Adien, Cam, Joss , Emma and Spencer. GH has far to many kids. Jake should have never been brought back, in fact one or two more being shipped off to boarding school would be a good idea.

I understand why people are asking where Can and Adien are at the Q dinner but the likely answer is that the show did not want to pay for them to appear I have always been opposed to too many rugrats on a soap, I hate SOARS and I think that they become unmanageable. Robin worked because she was mostly the only kid on the screen. Same with Lucky. Even Emily at the Q's was an only since Jason and AJ were grown. By the time the 4 Musketeers came around Em, Lucky, Nik and Liz were teens. When the kid is by themselves the process works,when there are a pack of them they need to be not seen and not heard. 

Thanks, DanaMB, for answering my question regarding Carlos' resurrection.  All I have to say to that is good glory.  Not that I object to him being alive, mind you, because I do like him.  But, yes, good glory.  If the writers can't even be fussed to invest in a story, why should we viewers?

Did anyone else get the idea that Kristina is hiding something about college?  She seemed pretty shifty when Molly was quizzing her on it.

• Love 3

Laura didn't cook anything or had family over at Nikolas's?

Would you inflict Spencer on Laura, hasn't she been through enough?

(also, I can fanwank that Nic and son are probably arranging Helena's fake funeral)

• Love 2